Lexington Kentucky mayor plans to remove Confederate statues

NOT A DRILL
CUCKS ARE GETTING SUICIDAL

archive.is/iYBvv

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/08/13/in-the-wake-of-charlottesville-protests-a-kentucky-mayor-wants-to-remove-confederate-statues/

Lexington, Ky., Mayor Jim Gray doesn’t have to watch footage of the violent protests in Charlottesville over the weekend to know how divisive Confederate monuments can be.

At family reunions and holiday dinners his whole life, he has heard about his great-uncles fighting each other in the Civil War’s Battle of Shiloh. Two were on the Union’s side. One fought for the Confederacy.

Now, the 63-year-old mayor, who is white, is bracing for more controversy — and potentially worse, given the unrest in Charlottesville — after he announced plans on Saturday to move two Confederate monuments from prominent places near Lexington’s courthouse.

Lexington is turning the Fayette County courthouse into a center for visitors, complete with a restaurant, office space and a bourbon bar. The $30 million renovation is part of the city’s effort to position itself as a welcoming, progressive beacon of the new South, Gray said. Standing in the way of that are two statues that honor Confederate leaders — and that many see as a symbol of racism and white supremacy.

One statue honors John Hunt Morgan, the “Thunderbolt of the Confederacy,” who owned a hemp factory and wool mill and organized the independent Lexington Rifles infantry company in 1857. A few years later, the riflemen took up arms against the Union.

At a nearby park is a statue of John C. Breckinridge, a former U.S. vice president who was kicked out of the Senate after he joined the Confederate army. He served as the last Confederate secretary of war.

If Lexington’s City Council and the Kentucky Military Heritage Commission give their approval, the statues would be placed in a nearby park honoring veterans, Gray said.

“It’s the right thing to do,” he told The Washington Post on Sunday. “But doing it right is just as important.”

Gray conceded that even doing it right can have dangerous consequences.

Other urls found in this thread:

murdercube.com/files/Snipers & Silencers/FRY THE BRAIN - The Art of Urban Sniping.pdf
pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEbDREoJN
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-pugh-monuments-20170814-story.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/
wsaz.com/content/news/Lexington-Ky-leaders-vote-to-move-2-Confederate-statues-440964913.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This honestly doesn't bother me too much.

REMINDER
Always bring a navigator along to pin point the largest commie gathering before driving into them.

RED CHALLENGER STANDING BY

waiting for 'city council' to approve that measure, if they don't into the trash they go

Oh, wait, this isnt where I parked my car.

The impression I got from the article is that if they don't approve it the statues don't get moved at all.

gold charger reporting

its worded a little ambiguously

True, I'm obviously against removing them entirely but if they're put in a park that honors veterans it doesn't seem unfair. They're still being treated with dignity and as individuals who fought for their people.

Just remember, even after losing a bitter war, the enemy didnt make them take their statues down etc. Modern scumbags are less reasonable over 150 years later, than the people who actually fought the fucking war against the south. I guess thats to be expected when you hand your country over to hostile non-whites.

Agreed. Moved is not the same as removed even though I, like you, would prefer they stayed where they are.

murdercube.com/files/Snipers & Silencers/FRY THE BRAIN - The Art of Urban Sniping.pdf

THIS JUST IN
Lexington, Ky., Mayor Jim Gray doesn't have to watch footage of beheadings and bombings in the middle east and the west to know how divisive Mosques can be.

remember that leftists like to "move" things into the garbage bin of history. stop them and show them that this will not be tolerated at all. the left needs to be afraid to even get on twatter to spout off. they must be put n such a state of fear that the lefty ideology has to go underground. i suggest using bullets.

t. Loyal FBI

Whites who don't respond, pretext for further anti-White actions, Whites do respond, pretext for further anti-White actions.

This.

Don't hear anyone talking about this statues in DC…

So people should just go in and break as many skulls as possible since it doesnt matter either way.
It seems like the right doesnt even get the luxury of PR so why would it even matter if a guy rushed a crowd of antifa with a chainsaw and hockey mask?
Seems like it wouldnt matter if a WN in battle fatigues mowed down a whole crowd of shit people with an AR.
That's closer to the truth than anything.

Now is not the time for destroying the Founders.
That, according to folks like Wes Belamy, comes later.

thanks fbi, I'll go out and shoot a nigger. Thanks for your advice, ur always the greatest ally.

it wouldnt really matter if you did.
as long as you dont get caught in the act, most random murders go unsolved.

Jim Gray and people like him should know that his actions will only divide and splinter the country even further rather than mend the nation

Then again, he probably believes that after all the Confederate statues are torn down, all of us wrongthinking Southerners are going to receive a stern lecture and finger wagging until we are reconditioned

the old courthouse isn't very large, and it bordered by city streets on every side. They would have plenty of room for visitors to come visit the statues, and trust me they like tourism!

TEARING DOWN HISTORICAL MONUMENTS IS NIGGER BEHAVIOR LIKE ISIS FOR EXAMPLE

DO THEY EVEN INTO HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF ?

Checking.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Morals_and_Dogma_of_the_Ancient_and_Accepted_Scottish_Rite_of_Freemasonry

Albert pike was not a founder.

They want to remove the idea of there ever being whites who fought against racism, so they can classify all whites as evil racists. The Civil War is a thorn I. the side of their narrative. It says white people can be good, according to them. In fact, it says white people can be heroes, which is even worse to them.

.it's not about whether or not whites who fought the south were heroes or not, it's about the perception (Alinsky method) due to their own kiked narrative. the history of the civil war hurts them.

I hate this traitor.

these people destroy historical pieces while screaming that they're on the "right side" of history. they destroy creative artworks like statues and say that they're on the "right side", because nothing they can create will ever live up to the spirit put into these works that speak for themselves

He's just mad because he knows he'll never have a statue. He'll just get a mass grave.

Are you retarded? They will be in a special part of the of the "park" for war criminals next to a plaque listing all their "crimes".

Peak New World Order. The wrong side won WW2

Put him on the top of the list on the Day of The Rope.

Lexfag here. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany than U of K. They own this city btw. Should be an intredasting show tbh. When's the show begin?

So there's no excuse not to start killing yids. They can't be reasoned with, they want us gone.

Not even american but this is pathetic. Their motivation is clear.

"I know how we can calm the whites, lets calm them by shitting on them even more.."

We're going to take down every single one of the six million Martin Luther Coon Jr. statues. We're going to have to do a lot of statue and monument removal and a lot of street renaming and building renaming, park renaming. Tributes to the "civil rights" movement are littered fucking everywhere. There's tens of thousands if not a hundred of thousand of official tributes across America to those events. Whether it's simply a street name or school name or large monuments, small monuments, park names and everything else in between.

And we should find the biggest MLK statue and put up a statue of James Earl Ray in its place.

ok but take down Lenin first pls

But the statue of Lenin can stay :^)

pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEbDREoJN
They're tearing it down in atlanta

The right thing to do, is to start killing politicians like this.

they would go fucking ape if MLK statues started being vandalized

Ironically, every year during Rush Week, General Morgan's stallion's balls are painted dayglo orange, then promptly cleaned by the city heh.

that's just cheeky fun
mlk deserves a thermite top hat

That it is. It will be a shame to see this city go without one of it's running jokes for practically a full century simply bcaz some libtard fucks managed to get the Mayor's ear on this. Check the news archives, he's plainly conflicted about moving forward with the plan. He may still be dissuaded from it imo.

If not, I look forward to meeting you fine Holla Forumsacks soon.

Paint his suit that bright pimp purple.

You're being a shit but some will take this post seriously, there's nothing wrong with keeping a statue of Lenin imo. It's history, you can't push it out of sight and hope that it stays out of mind. If it's a bad time in history, why not leave it there as a reminder not to make the same mistakes?

:^)

KYfag here. I wouldn't be opposed to moving them to Veterans Park. It's in a nice area, and there's even a tank there as well. It's a pretty cool place. This will possibly satisfy the pozzed downtown residents without destroying the monuments.

why no checking?

that's only if the city council approves it the mayor wants it removed either way based on what ive read

We should make "false-flag" youtube video cartoons of "the history of the civil rights movement" and portray MLK as a white man, and then call all the niggers fragile when they chimp out over it.

Well phone him and tell him, there's way too many paid shills that are pulling unnecessary amounts of weight on politicians simply because the right never speaks up due to self-policing.

No
you're giving them a fucking inch
they'll take a mile.
leave the damn statue where your ancestors intended for it to be!

you know, this could actually be hilarious

what if we brought vehicles dressed up like Mad Max or Death Race cars with spikes and metal plates bolted on to make them look scary to leftcucks?

As far as I know it isn't illegal to bolt random shit onto your car so long as you don't use it to murder anyone

make sure they're all challengers and subarus

RIGHT WING DEATH RACERS

Hellllllllllllllo?

You're being set up to become Soro's white lives matter pawns you fucking fools!

Anyone who tries to promote White Lives Matter is a fucking traitor to the race and country. This is what the DNC and (((Media))) want!!!!!!

At least you finally learned how to red text though, shill.

pictures of women arent enough to manipulate me either yid, I get pussy on the regular.
I am not a thirsty simp beta bitch boy like you.

Negroid pls. Fuck off back to >>>/niggerville/. Stay away from our white wyminz too you trash.

The left certainly don't think as reasonably as you do.

sage

sage all Soros Spencer threads

Soros pls. You're going to die soon, and you'll never see Whitey driven off our lands. You failed and your son won't even pull his weight, much less see you're plans to fruition. Be off with you.

I don't believe they think much beyond the preservation of their own positions of power. They look at what will get them votes, and if what's popular at the time is destructive to the future, fuck it, anything to keep the gravy train running until they retire fat and rich. They know taking down Confederate statues will get them cuck and nigger votes. They don't care about history, citizens, morals, laws, really anything other than squeezing as much cash out of their corrupt political careers as possible.

If they did you'd be sure to see freemasons starting to do things. Maybe not all lodges, but some of them would declare this an act of war. By the way, Albert Pike is was an amazing patriot and loved this country more than anything. Read Morals and Dogma, he names the Jew, even so far as to say he worships the devil.

*Albert Pike was an amazing patriot

rape my face

Here's what you don't know about Veteran's Park, though: It's surrounded by suburbs with lots of families with kids and has an elementary school near it. Kids will see the statues better than they would downtown where nearly no families live comparatively, and want to know more.

And here it is and the wankery and bullshit finally make it to my city and state.

I AM BEYOND FURIOUS RIGHT NOW!

Always a bad idea. Didn't a statue in New Orleans get "moved" but just fucking disappear?

FUCK THAT.

I grew up in lexington. that statue stays right the fuck where it is and every year we continue to spraypaint the horses big bronze nutsack!

THATS THE WAY THIS SHIT NEEDS TO GO. THIS STATUE STAYS RIGHT DOWNTOWN AND HOSE HIPSTER LEFTIST FAGGOTS GET TO LOOK AT THOSE BIG NEON BALLS FOREVER NO MATTER HOW UNCOMFORTABLE THEY GET,.
THE STATUE STAYS DOWNTOWN.
THE CONFEDERATE SOLDIER STAYS DOWNTOWN.
THE HORSE HE RIDES STAYS DOWNTOWN.
THOSE HORSES BALLS STAY DOWNTOWN. AND EVERY BITCH FEMINIST IN LEXINGTON GETS A BIG FAT EYEFULL OF HORSE-NUTS!

This is the way it has to be.

fuck off nigger… he also said that the powers that be would use islam like ahmmer to smash against the west as to defeat both sides and control them, under the banner of lucifer. so gas yourself you fucking kike

John Hunt morgan statue on main st lexington.

These mayors need to start facing 2A term limits.

The horse-face niggress mayor of Baltimore is jumping on the bandwagon as well, stating that she is dealing with contractors to remove four "Confederate" statues from Baltimore. One isn't even a Confederate but a SC justice that ruled on Dredd Scott in a way these niggers don't like.

Apparently Charlotteville has been a signal to all lefty mayors to start tearing down history to drum up some nigger votes.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-pugh-monuments-20170814-story.html

Quid pro quo, demand the renaming of all the mlk streets, remove holiday, remove nigger vice mayor because of murders of Whites by niggers.

Whats the point in making demands if you have no power to back it up? A large rally protesting their removal is what we needed as a plan A, and the Jews ruined that mostly by hijacking the narrative. Plan B should simply be to let them know that it wont be tolerated for them to be removed, and to put force behind complaint.

Not too swift are you? It's to make a mockery of what they're doing.

It's only a matter of time before my ancestor's monument is next on the chopping block because of these cucks.

Make a mockery.. sounds like it will go completely ignored and we will be left holding our dicks in the same spot we are now, with our statues gone. The statues should remain in place, the people should show themselves willing to put up as much resistance - as is necessary to keep them there, and until they are safe in remaining there.

Meant to reply:

It's fucking ridiculous that this is done without any sort of vote or anything. It's literally a small group of bitchy cucks and niggers pushing for this, and the politicians just do their bidding. Apparently in lefty world, a tiny minority gets to dictate to everyone else. I can't believe that there aren't laws protecting historical monuments from modification or removal.

You want to keep them there kick out those running the town and replace them.

Yeah, since when were things run like this?

Where Im from, there are no confederate statues. It pains me to watch from afar, if it was in my town, I wouldnt allow it.

Apparently blacks think they have the right to vandalize monuments they don't like. Maybe some buckets of paint / acid and a few sledge hammers should find their way to some MLK and Harriet Tubman statues around the country.

It's pretty clear that reasonable tactics aren't going to stop these cucked politicians from destroying the nation's history, so there is only turn about as an effective retaliation.

It should be a felony to deface a national monument. All of those statues should be given the same status as things like Mt Rushmore.

Just run them over with a dodge, huehuehue.

Judging from the damage that fat girl did to the Dodge, I doubt that particular car would be up to the the challenge of a statue….

I want you guys to spam this to all the nigger lives splatter retards

BLM's central premise that cops are specifically targeting blacks for death is simply not true.

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

Here are some more unarmed white people that were killed by police. Never heard anything about them.

Joshua Grubb, Deven Guilford, Dylan Noble, Gilbert Collar, Dillon Taylor, Daniel Harris, Jeremy Mardis (6years old)

Why don't we hear anything about them?

violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/

violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/

These traitors would be better suited to prison camps smashing rocks. That would be a bigger contribution to the country than anything these fuckwits could ever manage.

Can we hack self driving cars and throw them into crowds?

DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR?

Yes. Yes "we" can. The CIA already has weaponized them, it's just a matter of finding exploits.

This. People with jacked up trucks should just start showing up in full views of these commies even if they don't intend to protest.

And when not a lot of ppl show up for the rally they say "it's a fringe movement" so they set up a win win for their propaganda.

leld. hear hear user!

Matter of time

Not if this bullshit trend is stopped beforehand user.

The nogs will keep Lincoln, dynamite Washington and Jefferson because muh slavery, and be confused as to who the other guy is.

if dubs someone dumps paint on those racists

if ending numbers are 451 the cliffside is cleansed

THANK YOU DAIMLER CHRYSLER
HELLCATS INBOUND

Inadvertent sage. Apologies

Say what you want to help you feel better about the situation but we both know you won't do shit and neither will anyone else.

Cry louder faggot.

This will be the location of the next happening.

This needs a sticky now

bump for importance

Why is all this stuff happening all of a sudden? Seems like a coordinated attack

The dream, user. The dream.

Has Holla Forums considered an accelerationist approach to the leftist scrubbing of American history from our institutions?

If we need to tear down the statues of historical figures because they don't conform to (((post)))-modern morality, let's go after all of them, including the ones liberals love to cockslobber.

Holla Forums, why not find racist statements made by historical progressives and demand that their legacy be dismantled? Force them to play their hand at once in its full insanity, bared for the sane to see. I'll start with a few obvious ones

Abraham Lincoln
>I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.

Bill Clinton

Finally, this is the kind of content I need. Can the same thing be done to compare the vehicular akbar attacks and highlighting the incredible hypocricy of the left?

What the fuck is going on?

Not until they find out Lincoln was a racist himself

Niggers aren't real great at knowing details or facts. Pretty sure it would be almost impossible to convince a nog that the Civil War wasn't all about black slaves and that Lincoln wanted to ship them all back to africa.

Let them tear it all down.
Let them tear everything down.
Let them tear it all to the ground.
The Founding Fathers are no longer in town.
America is dead as white bread and then Russia wins lol stupid CIAniggers.

There was apparently some type of BLM demonstration in front of the courthouse in the last couple of days or so, but I can't seem to find any links about it. Any other KYfags here have info?

update
""Government leaders in Kentucky's second-largest city have taken a decisive stand in favor of moving two Confederate statues from prominent places outside a former courthouse.

The proposal to relocate statues honoring Confederate officers John Hunt Morgan and John C. Breckinridge won unanimous approval from the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Council on Thursday night.

Lexington Mayor Jim Gray says the action shows the city is "taking responsibility to do the right thing." The proposal calls on the mayor to return in 30 days with a possible new location for the monuments.

The council's action isn't the final word on the issue. The city still has to ask a state military heritage commission for permission.

The vote in Lexington comes as cities and states have accelerated their plans to remove Confederate monuments from public property in the aftermath of deadly violence between white nationalists and counterprotesters over a Robert E. Lee statue in Charlottesville, Virginia.

wsaz.com/content/news/Lexington-Ky-leaders-vote-to-move-2-Confederate-statues-440964913.html

While I appreciate the response, this isn't what I was looking for, that's similar to several other pages already out there. To reiterate, there was apparently a BLM protest event held either yesterday or the day or two before in front of the statues. Apparently it was either nothing at all, or it's being memoryholed.

Self driving cars rely in lidar, with some clever trigonometry and a laser pointer you could turn it into a guided missile.

Because you're reasonable and presume others are as well. (They're not.) I'm reminded of a wise parable:

>up to the the challenge

It's been a favored practice of jews, communists, iconoclasts, and isis (inb4 redundant) forever.

KILLDOZER SHALL RISE AGAIN

I honestly don't you get lads in the southern u.s. I mean how you lot haven't waged an IRA style war already is beyond me.

I've thought the same. Just waiting, I guess that's what everyone is doing. Someone needs to start the main event. Lemmings man.

Because they're still comfortable in their daily lives.

Shit won't start until they become unable to buy food or have their lives threatened on a daily basis.

Yeah, I'm not seeing the problem unless I'm missing something here

Some good ideas in this thread. We don't fight back against the CIA psyops and false flags head on, we subvert them into being funny and thus ours again. For example:

RIGHT WING MONSTER TRUCK RALLIES

Remember to always have fun while overthrowing hebrews. There are many ways to win a race war.

Meanwhile the monument to (((Benjamin Judah))) mastermind behind the confederacy still stands.

Pure cohencidence that his name has not come up once from (((antifa))) or (((BLM))).

Pure cohencidence that a thread started on the topic was deleted by a (((mod))) yesterday.

No fucking shit, it's Kentucky. Why is this notable?

Soros will have an aneurysm within a year. Most likely around Passover.

passing over at passover, meme it so.

checked em, meme it so

Everyone is quite literally Waiting For Hitler. Or Waiting For Lee/Confederate Leader's rebirth. It's one of the few weaknesses we have that can be a strength if an actual leader arrives.