Heather D. Heyer

Woman who supposedly died around the time the Dodge Challenger was attacked by bat-wielding nigras and had to press through a crowd to escape in self defense.

What do we know about her? She is being held up as a martyr and her family is making huge bux off this by saying "died in a terrorist attack" on their GoFundMe or whatever they're using.

First the basics: in the various videos, can we find her?

If so, was she in front of the car, or behind it?

Do we see her get hit? Run over?

Do we have access to an autopsy report explaining cause of death and injuries?

I can't help but wonder: what if the car didn't even kill her?

What if she just fell down and an angry black woman saw her rival vulnerable and curb stomped herto death?

I do not trust media/cops to be impartial. We must conduct our own investigation.

Also are there any experts in Virginia law regarding this bogus "failure to stop in an incident resulting in death" (ie hit and run / fleeing scene of accident) charge?

Assuming we get him off the bogus murder 2 charge, he had no way of knowing anyone died. Less than 2 seconds after driver contacted first crowd, the beta wielding mob was hammering his car and he had to back over them to escape.

So he not only had no time to evaluate injuries of those present: it was unsafe for him to remain there to await police because he was being attacked by zombies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCRTtuQyGgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interesting thought. Bump.

More like Heather D. Heifer

She burns coal.

I haven't seen her in any of the videos, only after when she's on the floor and quivering like a blob of jelly. You can see she looks unharmed on the stretcher. I'm betting she had a conveniently timed heart attack.

S

Bump

Toll=paid

Also, circled may have been her

A place to start. Obesity fits. Can we find any pics of her with light blue shirt and black backpack on her Facebook?

Is her shirt visible on stretcher or did they cover her? Need vid.

I have trouble remembering slang. Let us stick to mainstream concepts.

If family has nothing to hide they will release coroner's report.

How do we know there was no Jordan rubber r found on her face? What f her heart attack was caused by cocaine?

Unless coroner report is released I will assume she was on drugs.

Can we dig up any evidence of her using drugs?

kys faggot.

Pretty sure she's the commie doing cartwheels over the parked car in these caps.
That car must have a hell of a lot of power to be able to fling her fat ass through the air.

It had enough power to push two braked cars 20 feet.

While "Heyer" does have an English and Welsh derivation, it is a surname that is often used by heebs. Pic related.

I'm putting my money on cardiac arrest. Fat bitch died trying to pick herself up off the ground.

Friendly reminder to lurk for two years before you start posting newfag.

I honestly did known what coal burning was but forgot.

So this green shirted whale is getting hit by the car? Previous one was between other vehicles.

Either way wenneed a photo of her with shirt on to verify.

KILL ALL NEWFAGS! YOURE WORSE THAN NIGGER KIKES, I HOPE YOU FAGGOTS REALIZE THAT!

Seriously, not knowing what a coalburner is just let everyone know you need to lurk moar, faggot

There's footage of fire / medical workers trying to resusciate a fat woman with black clothes, might be her.
Also there's a Periscope from somebody who was near the silver car, people near where she would have landed were calling for medics, and there was blood on the hood.

Funny how she looks exactly like every other fat coalburner I have known in life.

Best thing to happen to leftypol is losing a cow. soon the marx left wont have any more cows left and they'll collapse again.

that's a huge bitch

This mp4 is fucking amazing. Singapore seems like a great place.

I believe she is the black-clad blob that I have circled in this photo.

so the car did not hit her directly? I really want to see the autopsy and cause of death.

i wish i could /thread this here, but OP brings up a good point. there was another user yesterday trying to compile vidya clips and he said he couldn't verify that the woman who catapulted over the cars was the same woman who died. do we even know the true cause of death? is there an uncut vidya we can use to watch her last moments? that would help a lot

That nig flying through the sky
He didnt even get paid at the end

vidya of hambeast taking her joyride
still exists, so can't re-up here

Fat super-morbidly-obese cunt who deserved death.

i think that was a result of the angle of the photo. if you look at the video you can see that being pinned in between was not the case

If you watch the video that shows the crash from in front of the black pick-up truck, there's a good aftermath portion. The fat pig is wearing black and lying between the two stop signs in front of the black pick-up. The fat girl wearing bluish-green would have fallen down on the other side of the street and was further up the street than dead pig.

i don't think i've seen that one yet. can you link/upload please?

He didn't fly so good

This nigger was the same nigger sitting on the sade of a Tundra in a different video from a different angle.

See

Bamp
The sea cow was beat to death by a sheboon

Stop defending Communists!

Spencer lead white people into a rat trap and a false flag. Anyone who supported this should be very ashamed of themselves for being so STUPID. Spencer is a Bolshivick and his wife is a Stalinist.

He needs to die.

We don't need to study the events as we know it's a false flag.

Spener needs to die

Alexander Dugin who openly calls for niggers to kill the white race in America needs to die.

NazBol isn't a game.

It's the enemy

It's time to stand up for yourselves!

Sure, here it is. You can see fat ass being spilled over to the right side of the car when it plows in. She's the only one that doesn't get right up.
youtube.com/watch?v=qCRTtuQyGgE

top kek that's fucking hilarious
hambeast died because a shield of whale blubber prevented medics from being able to punch her disgustingly clogged heart back to life
must have been like punching a bowl of jelly

Also I just noticed that he had on one shoe when sitting on the Tundra. This is definitely a provable false flag.

thanks user. downloaded. i'll comb through it when i can better focus

Interesting how she appears from nowhere, not visible in the crowd before the impact.
And wearing a very unfashionable "psyop green" top.

*at 01:08

Stop.

video for reference

i actually really like that guy's voice. sounds like a britbong got lost in vietnam for a decade

whatever. thanks for bumping the thread

The whale was going to die of heart failure in a couple years eventually anyway. Look at the flag it carried too, literally promotes violence and it got its violence.

Holy shit lads, the pop-up in the lower right (of your screen.)

imagine giving cpr to a bag of pudding but instead of pudding its shit and the bag is a person named Heather

ah, welcome to Holla Forums, user. so glad you could make it. please remember to lurk before posting

It's brand new you cunt.

This fringe shit only hurts us.
She was a coalburning lefty whore, nuff said. Of course my aversion to your idea will make you more paranoid and then you will call me a shill.

There were 100s of witnesses to her death, if some nigger curbstomped her, it would've been on video/photo. She was hit by the car, smashed her head on the pavement.

Not true. Her "body" was rapidly surrounded by a line of undercover cops/agents who ordered everyone back and blocked cameras.

Feminism murdered the whale bottom line …

Provide video proof, allegations get us nowhere and just devolves to spouting misinformation.

The large woman getting CPR was laying in front of the stop sign. Given her size, she wouldn't have been moved there. It took 6 people to lift her, and they appeared to be under tremendous strain. She would have been on the passenger side of the car. One of the videos shows a rather rotund body laying 2 feet from the car as it came to a stop. Her weight likely led to her death. Lighter people got thrown about. She absorbed much of the impact.

She died of sleep apnea while her fat ass was napping on that car hood.

Case closed.