Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how hardcore are ya?

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how hardcore are ya?

VIDEO GAMES

I'm so hardcore, I don't play any gaems

What does hardcore gamer even mean these days?

I was playing EVE naked while sitting in an antique chair that came from the White House prior to the Truman renovation and I felt the urge to take a shit but I was in the middle of a raid on Cally and I was knee deep in the battle by the time the urge struck. So I did what I had to do: I shat in that chair. I got shot down anyway and it turned out to be a waste of time so I fapped as a consolation prize to myself And that's when my mom stepped in through the door but that's another story

MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT THE IMPORTANT IS A GOINGTO DO IFUCKING HATE THE WORLD AND EVERY HUMAN IN THIS PLANET MY BODY IS A FULL O STEEL AND COLD FURY MY CRUSADE VERSUS THE WORLD IS HERE IS TIME TO KILL AND IS TIME TO DIE

I look down on others for their choices in video games, which I often deem to be "casual" or "over-hyped garbage".

Im so hardcore I didnt hug Tali when she found her dead father during her loyalty mission.

Talifags gtfo

I emulated and beat Super Mario Galaxy… On my Toshiba Satellite Laptop.

I post memes on Holla Forums…Dank memes.

user, you're a piece of shit.

You are the worst kind of person

I can't wait to go to your fathers funeral just to not hug you.

i like use the meleeweapons

I beat AssCreed Unity…in the first few days of the PC release.

Tali is fucking shit
That's still pretty inhuman of you.

i'm s rank at splatoon and i only use tentatek splattershot.

How is that hard core?

Pretentiousgraph/10

I beat Dragons Dogma in less than 45 minutes using a new save/not speedrun mode.

I can play as two wing divers in EDF by using two controllers.

Beaten Yakuza 5 without recovery items.

I can beat Touhou on Lunatic.

Without bombs.

Which ones?

I kill Xenon Q's with a Susanowa Raider.

I watched 750 episodes of One Piece in two weeks.

Most of them.

Jesus.

smdh fam

How many episodes per day is that?

53? Assuming 20 minutes per episode, that's 17.66 hours per day.

Why?

I did an ass cheek only run in Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on revengeance difficulty

I just beat the entire souls games without online

since when have these been anything but a meme

I played candy crush for 2 hours straight

I played Skyrim for 50 hours without mods or any DLCs.

I don't post about games I don't like and haven't played.

It's painful watching the show get worse and worse when it starts off so good.

I watched it when I was younger and liked it back when it first aired on Toonami I think back in 2005. All these years later I decided to watch the series from the start seeing as I only watched a few episodes like 10 years ago. Looking back I should have started reading the manga after the time skip because the quality of the show gets worse over time.

It was a fucking trip seeing the entire show transform to become slowly shittier before my eyes in such a short amount of time.

I remake my daughter on all of the games that have reasonably good character creator.

Well I'm doing a 7 heart challenge in OoT no shield and 1 fairy max (I may increase the amount of fairy's at the fire temple because no goron tunic). I'm doing the "Hero Quest" from pic related.

I can guess at where your life has taken you.

Without any butt enhancements?

I remember you from that thread m8.

someone post the screencap

I watched Naruto on Toonami in 2005. Sometime last year I decided to watch through it and also Shippuden. What a horrible mistake. Once this is done, I'm never falling for the filler trap again.

Amateur.

I didn't hug Asriel.

I got full H compatibility with an AA2 character who had highest virtue, dislkes males/females, shy, passive, and asexual

I killed her mother. accidently

You mean this one?

She is actually a He. Well i have never finished the game.

Fuck off, Bobandy. Go get some hyposuction.

I have over 6000 hours in cookie clicker and none of that is afk time

tism

late reply but no, it was a thread about a guy who actually made his daughter in character creators. even ero games

I wish I was him… his daughter seemed to be a qt

I played Serious Sam on serious difficulty and died like a bitch.

I play a game every day for a month and develop crippling depression because I've played it till it's not enjoyable to play video games at all.

I play arena shooters with a trackpad.

I can startup the a10C, take off, drop some GBU12s, MAVs, and CBU105s, and do whatever else before landing using keyboard and mouse only.

I killed Quiet in MGSV

I play fighting games in real life.

Fucking kill your self