Investigation launched into Charlottesville incident

Lol, Richard Spencer best lawyer up and fast. Looks like it's real since Trump himself retweeted it.

axios.com/doj-is-investigating-charlottesville-2472486797.html

Will Richard Spencer seek legal council from the Clinton Foundation?

He and the other (((organizers))) will mysteriously face no legal charges

Guys, the DOJ will most likely be looking into the Mayor and how he handled the rally and police. The ACLU (yes, I know I know) believes they have a case against the mayor in his "politically motivated" decision to make the police force stand down. Keep patient and see how this unfolds.

That's why they're focusing on the car crash, which should be an open and shut self defense case.

WHAT THE FUCK
Last week a group of niggers invaded a White families home in the middle of the night and murdered them all because they had a Confederate Flag hanging outside their door and Sessions didn't pursue hate crime charges, but he cucks for these faggots!

You know the entire incident was a psyop, right?

Fully aware, but there's still a chance the mayor can get in big trouble with this civil suit.

Found it:
narrative-collapse.com/2017/08/06/house-with-confederate-flag-stormed-in-al-two-males-beaten-and-killed/

china will save the white race.

I'm so pissed. Judy Miller (((?))) was on Faux News comparing this to the France attacks. GMAFB. She stated that the right is much more violent than the left, and you can ask any terrorist expert, they'll say the same. Any time there's an attack such as this, a car plowing into people, it's a right winger. Exactly how many car attacks have taken place in the US? I hope this kid's lawyer proves it was an accident because he panicked so that these news reporters can be mocked on social media.

Jesus Christ, we South Africa now

i hope dickie gets fucked in court and the alt-kike is exposed as a CIA psyop just like the war on drugs

Now that the traitor Sessions has finished railroading Sheriff Joe Arpaio, it's our turn to be stabbed in the back. The Challenger needs to meet with someone from Russia. Sessions will recuse himself at the speed of light.

fucking black pilling man

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Good luck Dick!

No, nigger. That's just reality.

pretty sure I do, it's pretty depressing that this kind of shit is happening and people don't give a shit about it

Depressing but relevant information is not black pill defeatism, idiot.

Blackpills can still be relevant.

You are entirely correct, user. It will be interesting to see what this investigation reveals.

Chinks will only save themselves, yellownigger.

What a surprise, the (((media))) is creating propaganda that downplays anything the left radicals do and exaggerates anything the right nationalists do.

my sides will kill me deader than heather heifer if that faggot Mayor gets sued. (((they))) should sue McAuliffe too

Sessions is indeed a southern-fried faggot
he has been mediocre at best

Can someone explain this shit to me?
Is that even him?
Is this shit real?
I mean it looks like him right?

sage bc i'ts probably already been debunked

huh, so is that a pic of him with him claiming he wasn't involved?

looks like this half filipino guy im best friends with, cept with less T.

jews look out for one another, he'll be fine

wtf I thought this was old news and was trying to catch up

Oh shut the fuck up. Spencer may be an isreal supporting idiot but he isn't a jew.

enough of a kike for me

Spencer is a Jew confirmed

people on redditchan said it was just a guy who look similar. cant confirm tho

what's the story behind second pic

well i already knew about james field, and in my opinion is the one who crashed the car, the one pic we had of him in the charger pretty much matched to my eyesand the look on his face when he was reversing didnt realy scream "panic". He's definitely no aryan so i cant bring myself to really care if it was him or not.

Its quads of truth you nigger.

Stupid does not equal jew.

you have tribe dna, dont you. schlomo

What about the civil rights violation of the people their who were attacked, and could not speak.

IDK about the ACLU anymore, they used to be lefty and anti gun, but then switched during the libertarian days, and went neutral on the gun issue (neither for or against) and now this.

Not sure what game they are playing, or maybe they are actually trying to be non-partisan.

Spencer was the driver?

dont let this get memory holed

Welp, that's how you know OP is from Holla Forums
This is a fucking gloat thread.

>he thinks the (((ACLU))) is trying to be non-partisan

Top kek, you sweet summer child. The ACLJew is kiked at the highest levels and always has been.

Virginia governor broke the law and so did the police, we need to spread this.

Some halfchan larp that looked like the guy who got arrested.

whites don't have rights

Is our country even worth saving lads?

Welcome to (((Skokie))).

This could be good.

If this shit is just going to keep going on forever and nothing changes, I'm content to let it die. And it hurts saying that but it's the reality of where we are now.

You seriously wouldn't at least go down fighting?
I'm speaking metaphorically here of course CIAniggers.

It's eventually going to come out that the driver didn't do anything so the ACLU is going to play both sides.

Probably the feds are going to side with the alt-right at the end of the day to stir the pot, agitate the left.

The Antifa and the Alt right have become powerful tools for the powers that be.

They can't even do that I'm afraid.

Fuck off, they are full blown kiked along with splc etc.

The car crash is fake, the car that crashed was gray with 2 black stripes, the car of the suspect is all black.
Add the difference in drivers.
It isn't the same driver.

Connect the dots

Were they all in the car with him?

Our goy?

Posted an earlier version of this in another thread, but here you go.

plz post comparison pics