Days: numbered

I would like to thank this community for all they did for our cause. May God bless you all!

Boy, those OC machines must be spinning on overdrive. You work fast.

MOM GET THE MILK

Snow flakes can't take the heat.

MOM CALL UBER I NEED A RIDE TO THE MILK STORE

WHERE DA MILK AT?!

Leftypol propaganda.
Who is meant to relate to this?

Reminder that one of you died

you realize, at this point, you've completely thrown aside any humanity you have?
You've proven us right. time and time again, you've validated our accusation, refused to participate in actual debate and have resorted to violence at every turn.

You've sealed you own coffin, and prepared all the nails nicely for the day that someone finally comes along and drops the hammer. The single thing you had to make your case with was victim status. you lost that.

American cultural communism died at charlottesville.

Reminder that your whole movement died.

I'm assuming OP was under the impression this was still a fascist board but most of us anons here are actually civic nationalist Trumpublican, we hate these racists just as much as they do.

How, when, where?

You are in over your head.

We may have lost a comrade, but you gained the hatred of a city in return. Mamma mia, that's a spicy debuff.

When you allahu akbar'd on live coverage.

This is worse than stirner spook shit

You created a martyr for the social justice movement. Statues will be built for her. Buildings will be named after her. Antifa will yell her name as they smash your heads in with flagpoles.

What did you get in return for her death? The complete and total death of not only your movement but also Trump's presidency. GG, fags.

nah we've been warning them for months that the CIA was trying to incite some bullshit like this with Richard Spencer and Mike Peinowitz and all their dumb patsy faggot "leaders" lmao

Yeah, racist niggers and kikes need to be dealt with first if we are to save multiculturalism .
OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Can't wait to see more of you get polymorphed into roadkill.

get a load of this dumb goyim

Cool logic, wanna check out my car?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

How's Rojava doing? Top kek

Hahaha it's great how triggered all you fags are!!! White Pride Worldwide!!!!!

You kill one of us and you recruited a thousand for us.

More like a another warning to race mixers and the best part is that he was a kike and not one of us that did it. No white man was even lost.
Shutting down free speech?

Now even white middle aged dads have had enough of your shit and are using Antifa tactics. Thanks for the new troops!

Stand over there and don't move. I'ma show you how to get a thousand more recruits easy.

C'mon, jump in on the sagebomb boys!

japan is fucking doomed
how isn't this gay shit feminism?

Are you a nigger?