LIVE: 'Freedom Rally' in Seattle

Why no thread on this? Is this gathering considered unimportant?

youtube.com/watch?v=LJD57Dr2k54

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1djGXLXkWlNGZ?q=seattle
pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEblYErJN?q=seattle
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/896850346336804868
youtu.be/1gV5kmbAFIk
youtube.com/watch?v=5cdNloWdWnI
livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/7653191
twitter.com/bettinahansen/status/896840024443858944/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/pro-trump-demonstrators-counter-protesters-rally-in-downtown-seattle/
pscp.tv/w/1djGXLXkWlNGZ
pscp.tv/Roborangutang/1lPKqwAzMpeJb
youtube.com/watch?v=lkbTe6XmMow
pscp.tv/w/1YpJkmoojQZKj
pscp.tv/w/1rmxPqDpXEMKN
pscp.tv/w/1BRKjykkvRvxw
twitter.com/itsmikebivins/status/896810897380843520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty low energy still. Maybe after dark the niggers will start to riot.

Another stream..

pscp.tv/w/1djGXLXkWlNGZ?q=seattle

Things definitely seem tense, maybe I'm wrong

Where's a Dodge Challenger when you need one?

Bump

What the fuck is a "freedom" rally?
What do they want freedom from?

pscp.tv/w/1LyxBEblYErJN?q=seattle
shit is funny as hell

Getting a bit more interesting.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/896850346336804868

Any idea what Seattle police are like? Will they let niggers chimp or will they fuck their shit up?

Fox Stream from NoTheifsAllowed youtu.be/1gV5kmbAFIk

Holy shit that bitch got a face full of it

This, what is this rally about?

That's just fox. NTA hasn't streamed in forever.

Gloomtube is up tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=5cdNloWdWnI

/ourgirl/

5 minute warning

They got shit in Denver too. Courtesy of UnicornRiot
livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/7653191

Was this spontaneous? Is this the domino effect signalling it's time?

TEAR DOWN THE LENIN STATUE

KILL ALL COMMUNISTS

The problem is the anti- groups are getting cocky. They are actively seeking out the right wing groups and via mob rule attempting to shut them down. This arrogance is unwise to say the least.

Who is going to stop them, honestly. Unite the Right just proved that when the chips are down the feds would rather let the commies get their jollies rather than risk a mass awakening.

Tranny?

SPD turned the commies around. Apparently they're suppose to go back to Denny Park and regroup…

twitter.com/bettinahansen/status/896840024443858944/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/pro-trump-demonstrators-counter-protesters-rally-in-downtown-seattle/

I'm seeing clips of antifa fighting cops, but the only streams I have are just peaceful crap. Anyone got the good stuff?

pscp.tv/w/1djGXLXkWlNGZ

This one is heating up. Posted earlier in the thread.

damn
dubs and race riot tonight

To be fair, it was Virginia.
That's about like holding it in Baltimore.

pscp.tv/Roborangutang/1lPKqwAzMpeJb

Most recent one just ended too. Looks like she's in with the cucks though.

Fugg. This one is still going. Apparently anti-fa is trying to get around the police barrier.

youtube.com/watch?v=lkbTe6XmMow

Holy shit this tards speech has launched my sides into orbit. He eneded with

pscp.tv/w/1YpJkmoojQZKj

From that one remaining brain cell telling them to stand up for their own people and their history.

Why don't you just bend over and spread your ass cheeks?

So much infighting, what a shitshow

Considering we have muzzie female officers wearing headscarves, take a wild guess.

The left consumes itself.

This is great.
antifa vs the cops, a day later

I have to look really hard to tell the difference between the antifa faggots and the white nationalist shitheads. does this make me racist? maybe I'm a bad person?

That fat bitch is going to break the damn cooler

maybe she'll have a heart attack like the last one.

yeah, i think it's all lefties there in seattle today.

Kek, and Holla Forums thought the fat bitch getting hit by a car would make people join their side.

all those comments*

lol

I couldn't tell the difference today or yesterday, they literally look like the same shit to me

Leftists don't follow breaking911 because it objectively reports events as they happen. It doesn't make up shit about russian hackers or tell you what to think about what is going on.

The smell is the easiest way. Nazis smell like soap, commies smell like months of BO.

I dont even think she got hit by the car.
We're getting blamed for an infarction or blood clot.
Some kind of fat disease.

Is anything popping off at all?

pscp.tv/w/1rmxPqDpXEMKN

It's like a "free speech" rally. you're allowed to say whatever you want as long as its within the current political zeitgeist of acceptable opinions and discourse to have :^)

Here we goooo

>pscp.tv/w/1rmxPqDpXEMKN
They just asked some guy on that stream if he favored 4chan or 8ch and said 8ch.

pscp.tv/w/1BRKjykkvRvxw

And a pedo faggot mayor.

That file name.

I was in downtown Seattle about 2 hours ago and stumbled on the protests and dozens of roit cops with sticks. My wife asked why the cops were holding sticks and i said "to crack the soft, malnourished skull of communists". The officer in front of me turned around and gave me the smugest smile.

OSINT photos from Seattle:
twitter.com/itsmikebivins/status/896810897380843520

I think these are organized OP by the cianiggers. Calling it now there will be more false flag attacks by cianiggers on antifa.

I'm sure it is, as long as it supports Marxian dogma and falls within the Leftist zeitgeist. I'm sure she thinks Race Realism, tribalism in specifies, and differences in IQ by race are "psuedo sciences".

Let's stop hate and violence from evil "nazis".
I got it, let's kill them!

And im sure you think evolution is backed by science. And that intelligent design is a pseudoscience.

Evolution is not backed by science. But at the same time there is not enough proof for a classic kiked interpretation of creationism. Study the Bible more you faggot.

Darwin was rp as fuk mang

“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope, than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”
― Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man

Nothing says "love, peace, and tolerance" like wanting to murder people that have a different opinion than you.
Great logic you got there there you limp-wristed faggots.