James Fields did nothing wrong

I will present a simple, concise defense of Fields using video and pictures from the event. Other threads don't appear to have put the evidence together as a single body. Any defense lawyer with an iq above 70 will present this evidence and Fields will get off with a manslaughter or negligence charge imho, certainly not domestic terrorism or premeditated murder.

The first webms show the vehicle before it accelerates, moving down the road at a slow speed. During that time a communist hits the vehicle with a club, hard enough to dent the rear of the vehicle significantly and startle the already frightened driver. One webm is slowed down to show the hit, and the other at normal speed so you can observe when the car accelerates. Only after this hit does the vehicle accelerate. The photo proves that the vehicle was dented before it hit anybody. Once Fields runs into the vehicles and people and comes to a stop, he has no choice but to reverse and run away, as those same communists that hit his vehicle rush his vehicle with weapons, as evidenced during the footage of him reversing out down the street. Note that the communists who attack the vehicle are already armed with clubs and that one of them knocks a hole in his rear window. /ourcar/ will be just fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2t8lQvf5CE
youtu.be/FzpQEQZNLng
twitter.com/LucidHurricaneX/status/896857214136311808
pscp.tv/w/1yNGamRYYAgGj
twitter.com/LucidHurricaneX/status/896543535045816321
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6tjejw/full_investigation_on_charlottesville_attack/
streamable.com/dlwna
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
squawker.org/culture-wars/new-video-evidence-proves-james-fields-charlottesville-car-wrecker-was-attacked-by-antifa/
youtube.com/watch?v=UUbrVWm66Dk
hooktube.com/watch?v=UUbrVWm66Dk
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-15/fiery-press-conference-trump-says-theres-blame-both-sides-charlottesville-0
hooktube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is all an elaborate marketing campaign by Dodge for the new 2019 Challenger™

Dodge confirmed the white man's car?

ironic name isn't it?

#ROADKILL NIGHTS POWERED BY DODGE

(checked)
holy fuck

Do we have a magnified shot of the person hitting the car, or a different angle?

Could get a counter-suit started as a "aggravated assault" or "vandalism of private property."

that picture on the third frame is an eerily good snapshot… now at this point in the picture, he has a broken rear window on the right side. any pictures of the car from the front? looks like protesters were attacking him long before this part. cant blame him for backing up at that moment. nobody behind that car was innocent. FACT.

Can we find out if James Fields has a criminal background or served time in federal prison? If James Fields served time in federal prison then it's safe to say he was working as a patsy/informant for the FEDs

save it

I think that might just be a cloud reflection in the glass friend. Can you describe where it's broken? Updated version of the image included.

right above the word "activtated" you can see those white marks on that side in the video as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=w2t8lQvf5CE

He was clearly hit with something while driving relatively slowly. It seems to me he just wanted to pass the protesters. He might have gotten scared from the smash, and floored it, not realizing there were cars in the crowd he couldn't get through.

Notice that he only backed up and fled after he got hit windows smashed from several sides with bats.

Fuck off with the false flag garbage. He was just some dumb kid that showed up to the rally and got the jitters from seeing the brawling, so when he drove down the street he got panicked by the mob and floored it. There is no need for some goofy false flag narrative when a more reasonable explanation is available. Unless he confessed intent I think he might be ok in terms of charges.

If you watch the original video, when the dodge fist enters camera view it is literally catching air over the crosswalk and brakes when back wheels touch the ground. He was already traveling at a high rate of speed. He just had to slow down to maintain control and take aim at the targets.

it looks like in the reverse footage that they pushed a dumpster in the road.

you should see an eye doctor.

Here's your 0.1 shekels Chaim.

To the actual Holla Forumsacks is what we need to do. Don't destroy the targetted perp, destroy the entire narrtive. Give the kikes nothing to work with.

link to vid?

BTW I'm not saying it wan't a false flag, just that the statement that he was traveling at a normal rate of speed before being batted by antifafag doen't hold water. You can clearly hear people already screaming at the start of the video as it first comes into view and passes by the camera.

Fuck off kike, we have video evidence he was under attack, your "terrorism" narrative is dead.

holy crap, that part near the end of clip 4 where all those faggots in attack mode start swarming the back of the car trying to smash through the window. how the hell did they think that was going to end? like he's just gonna sit there and let them pummel him death with those sticks they carry all the time? also why the hell are these ass holes allowed to wander around with blunt weapons and cause traffic jams? it seems like the city and the police should be liable for allowing this type of urban disruption.

youtu.be/FzpQEQZNLng

Fuck, forgot to embed.

Why the fuck was he there in the first place? Couldn't he just have backed out of that alley rather than try to go through a mass of people? What's his excuse?

Was he pushing because he was trying to move it? Did he backup because of the dumpster?

You should flush the shit out of your ears. Watch and listen to the video then comment.

probably autism.

Did you even read the OP?

How is that statement unsound? Then you say:

No shit sherlock, he was trying to get out before he got swarmed. Even animals flee when they see a large object move towards them, and that's exactly what happened. Why don't you re-watch the video yourself and take note of how many people are running off the road from behind the shot? There's your screamers. Also see and explain to be with a straight face how that's a sign of intentional ramming.

No evidence of that. You can be going quite slowly and hit a bump and youll see elevation variation in a vehicles suspension.
Strange that said video cannot be embedded.

what was infront of the car?

Also, it should be noted: the video presented here

coupled with someone on the ground who could take a measurement between the pole and the black-and-white thing next to said pole (seen at the very start of the video), we should be able to calculate his approximate speed at the time.

2nd amendment, famalam
this is the illegal part

Hey, yeah, isn't it fucking illegal for them to have been in the fucking road in the first place?

Other cars, the lefties were causing traffic issues that you can see in this video.

The city forced the UTR people to go home while letting the commies continue their protesting. They essentially forced these people to go through a gauntlet of their enemies knowing people would end up isolated and surrounded, if anything I'm surprised more incidents like this didn't occur.

this is gonna be like the next zimmerman trial. hope they televise it.

Why is there no discussion of the red van which ran through the crowd earlier. The red van and another silver/white sedan behind it were left in the intersection. Were left protesters already attacking cars there?

Good question. Any damage will likely be attributed to the crash though so unless they were hitting the vehicle near the driver and scared that driver too it is unlikely we will ever know.

The Dodge is in the scene. Watch the movement of the people. That's when the Dodge slams into the silver car & that in turn slams into the red van. The Dodge is hidden by the building corner.

Why does anyone drive through lines of protestors when they are blocking a street? Why would someone punch an Antifa bitch in the face for blocking a sidewalk? Many instances that are recorded are just random citizens getting fed up with these people. The protestors aren't innocent bystanders, they are there to provoke attacks.

Sorry my mistake, it looks like the red van was pushed by the car hit by the challenger. The challenger is just out of view in the drone nbc youtube vid above. The two cars already in the intersection do beg the question of where their drivers went. Were they abandoned due to the mob?

open
and
shut
self
defense
deal with it, niggers

Powered by Doge
:3

Your only post in the thread was to say that?

Hey, I was hoping i would inspire a synthesis creation between this attack, the Dodge brand and the doge me. I like my ways subtle.

Same here. The guy is going to get off, just like every other instance of a driver bowling through a crowd of marxist protestors. There's going to be maximum schadenfreude and chimp-outs.

HE IS A KIKE
HIS EXISTENCE IS FUCKING WRONG, FAGGOT

especially when video evidence shows people attacking the car before the "attack"

hey
twitter.com/LucidHurricaneX/status/896857214136311808

ckd
Like Reginald Denny? Or more likely, just no thought at all.

Helping the low class LARPer kikes when their dads' niggers turn on them will divide their families.

Also he is being painted as white supremacist so it is in our interest to show this was non violent regardless of how impure he is.

If he is innocent that makes.20 antifa the violent ones. It also harms the reputation of all media which has mislabelled this a "car attack".

Rubio and Cruz called this terrorism. You don't want to take them down?

If companies actually marketed to our demographic by regularly killing off cucks and shitskins I would be the biggest consumer whore without an iota of irony or guilt.

can you add a note to this video around 20 sec in where you can see more protestors run over from where the car came from?

Not really the first time BLM/Antifa/whatever attack a car and get plowed due to it, so it's not very surprising. What do they expect people to do when the option is between flooring it and getting their head caved in with a baseball bat?

Dodge was founded by Jews who couldn't work at Ford. Original logo attached.

Severely underrated

That fucking licenses plate

quad 1, pythagorean code for ISIS

god damn, is that a COUCH?

Kek. Now I want a charger. Does anyone have more edited webms of the crash? There's a bunch out and one with gas gas gas music.

I wish I knew how. I just compile things together and use the power of ms paint. I am a simple distributor user.

And knew many of the UTR were armed. Did they hope the UTR would mow down the ANTIFA for political purposes?

Yeah, we heard you autistic screeching the first two hundred times. We can gas him after he has outlived his usefulness. In the mean time, shut the fuck up and do something more useful than derailing important happening threads.

part of me kinda wishes they did.

Make sure you lot post this on normie media and maybe send it to Charlottesville police if you can, no point collecting all this info if we're just gunna circle jerk it.

I heard that they were all instructed to come unarmed because "the police will protect everyone :^)"
Fuck that. If they do something like this again, they should do it like a non-cucked version of the oathcucks, and have everyone show up with their rifles. There were apparently groups of LARPing antifas showing up in red bandanas and AR15s, so apparently if it's okay for them to do it, we should too.

this and checked

Apologies if this has already been posted. Footage taken from the driver side of the crash
pscp.tv/w/1yNGamRYYAgGj
@2:30

checked again

Yeah that kike Enoch told everyone to come without guns(though he said flags to use flag poles were fine). This despite open carry being completely legal in Virginia of course.

Even if someone had ended up shooting some commies in self defense its not like they could have spun it up anymore than they're already doing, they're going full throttle regardless.

Fuck, sounds like kike enoch expected a bunch of his listeners to martyr themselves to commie bullets.

How can we make this happen?

MGTOW is nothing but distilled blackpill.

STEP ON THE GAS

Could be this and could just be him being your typical cucked New Yorker really. Sage for double post.

I loathe Eunuch, but I don't think it was malicious intent on his part. The problem is that all these e-celebs thought everything was going to be perfectly in their favor. They honestly 100% believed that the cops would actually have their back and protect them. It's like they were born yesterday and they don't remember any of the other rallies like Berkeley or even all the Trump rallies like the one in Chicago way back when. They thought "well we have the police pledging to protect us, so everything is going to be fine"

Then they naively got caught with the pants down, completely unarmed and surrounded by both violent antifa and cops waiting to herd them into kill zones. They also had no overall Plan B, as evidence by how all communication broke down, all the e-celebs went MIA and left everyone else in the dust totally confused, everyone was putting out different messages, everyone just ran to Twitter to start tweeting (hmm, internet works better than IRL for these things, really makes you think), etc.

Whole thing was a shitshow that can be blamed on not having a central goal, proper contingency planning, or anything else.
They should've had tons of guys with shields and their own firearms, and they shoul've created a giant circular shield wall at Lee Park against the CIA niggers and antifa. And don't even call that LARPY, because they all had fucking shields to begin with.

That's what I was going to say. He was doing 40-45MPH when he first enters the video. That's not to say he wasn't getting attacked & freaked out and floored it - but he was hauling ass pretty good the first time he's seen.

I'll need to see some weaponized autism break this down and determine his actual speed (similar to what we did with dindu nuffin bodycam footage before). It can be hard to tell how fast someone is going just from quick shots from cellphone cams

I guess, yeah. Maybe he was only doing 30. But what's the speed limit in town? 25? 20? I know in my little town, when there's an event in town with people everywhere, cops will pop you for doing more than 15.

Also it's pretty fucking convenient how we have like dozens of videos of different angles, but they all only show the car after it's already halfway down the strip, even though we can clearly see the car already being engaged by antifa chimps beforehand. Everyone's footage magically only starts up right there, as if they made sure not to upload anything before that, which might exonerate the driver.

Also very true. It's all fishy business. No doubt about it.

Perhaps he wasn't driving the speed limit, but that's a lot different than purposeful vehicular homicide. None of the evidence I've seen seems to indicate it was purposeful. It doesn't make any sense. Why would you wreck your own nice muscle car, which apparently this guy cared a lot about? if he were intentionally trying to pull a "car of peace", then why did he go straight down the road instead of going to the side and swiping all the antifa on the sidewalk in the alley? Why would he slam into the car in front of him rather than barrel into the crowd directly? Why would he back out and flee rather than only backing up a little and continuing to drive around and mow people over? If it were intentional, there are a ton of obvious ways he could've gone for far more carnage.

Plus, we can see him hit the brakes before he crashes. It's clear to me that the driver freaked out, fight-or-flight kicked in, he panicked, and VTEC just kicked in, yo.

correct. if leftards had not been attacking the car, it would not have sped off. if leftards had not been blocking the road, the car would not have slammed into a horde of people where cars normally operate. in summation, if leftards weren't retarded and caused a majority of their own problems, none of this would have happened. but they can't help but dig themselves into a deeper hole at every turn.

let's get one thing straight about these commies.
they want to die.

there was people in the red van

violently resisting the police wouldn't have helped matters, they should have had everyone carpooling and operating in squads though.

i'm thinking maybe the army guy drove slowly into the crowd knowing he would be attacked, thus giving him a reason to plow them down

he goes to court and gets off on self-defense and that would drive people to a race war faster if he gets acquited.

i think most normies like the fat guy wouldn't be able to put it in reverse so fast and speed out so fast in reverse like a pro. he would have panicked.

the army guy was a pro. this was a false flag gulf of tonken type event. you think they wouldn't kill seth rich and all of these investigators? debbie washerman shultz is so happy right now. WHITE RACE WAR GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRAYVON PART 2 TO TAKE DA HEAT OFF MUH CRIMES.

I rescind my first post after analysis. There is no proof (yet) that the wheels left the road. The braking occurred when front end made maximum compression. We aren't for sure how long/wide the crossway is but you can assume the vehicle's lift began at the entrance of the crossway and we can only see the dodge descending at the start of video and braking upon "impact" with what appears to be over a car length past the crossway.

You got me all wrong. I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying that it appears that he started off at a fairly high rate of speed before decelerating after clearing the crossway. We don't know yet what happened before the video started and why there were people screaming well before driving into the crowd. Its very possible that the attack against the dodge occurred before the video starts that prompted beginning of filming. Again though if that's the case then the pussy should have stopped then and start cracking heads.

See above and my presented evidence of what I believe. As wide as the crossway appears without seeing it in full and as far away from the edge of it and length of travel upon full compression impact and braking, we can guess that the lift of the chassis began at the entrance of the walkway and was in descent at the beginning of the video. Review my evidence and prove me wrong. I'm sure someone out there should be able to determine an estimated speed from the start until when the car went out of view and was slowing down. Approximately 1 second.

Like I said, I'm not saying that I don't believe it wasn't a false flag or terrorism. I would like to think it was a psyops to discredit the right rather than thinking one of ourguys is foolish enough to do this. If it turns out to be one of ourguys then he's a big faggot for being scared in the first place. If someone were to strike my nice car without provocation I'd stop right there and take care of business, not fuck up the rest of my life. What will that help.

Finally someone with a sense of reason and kindergarten physics.

Have you seen the photo with a good clear view of him through the windshield just before he BTFO? It does not look like a man that was freaked out or scared in the least bit. He looked stoic and poised, pleased with his accomplishment and ready to report back to superiors. If he did this with intent why stop? Or better yet, why didn't he steal a truck to maximize the kill? Which makes me think more that it was a psyops. Its likely this guy will be suicided before we know the truth.

I'm thinking get the fuck out you reddit spacing moron.

I think maybe what he did wrong was commite an obivous false flag attack in the name of white unity and Nationalism under the leadership of Deep State CIA agent Spencer who Hillary made famous

Cool pro-CIA meme bros. Maybe they should hire you

Again, here is the video in question that appears to be the earliest footage of James and the Dodge roadkill bonanza. Along with my analysis of the video. If there was nothing to provoke James to freak out before the video began, then I don't believe there is reason (unless the faggot doesn't know how to safely drive a vehicle) to enter the crosswalk at such a high rate of speed to cause the impact that far away from the edge of the crosswalk. Someone prove me wrong.

the altright has made you all into literal niggers.

This whole scandal outs the cuckservatives as individuals who were chomping at the bit over Muslims running people over in Europe, and their craving to lump conservatives in with the Muslims.

Actually before.
You can see a club dent his bumper before he picks up speed.

there were other liberals with clubs as well, once one came after him he panicked fearing others would go after him as well.

Kindergarten physics.

Antifas with clubs chased numerous cars of bros trying to leave rally. If the car was hit, you must acquit.

I have seen it, and it's indeed fishy shit. Especially with the odd circumstances of the chopper crash. I'm waiting to hear an actual statement from the doughboy they have in custody. If he mysterious dies before he gives any public statements, then we know it was 100% a setup.

This might be the single dumbest thing I've read all day.

Why are you dividing and conquering?

I'd rather stand and fight, defend myself, and risk getting my ass stomped before risking the rest of my life being someone's cell bitch. I take it you must have never been in a fight with more than one or two people before. An honorable death fighting for my cause would be better than locked up for life. Everyone has different fears I suppose. This guy though, looked fearless.

This is a good run down

twitter.com/LucidHurricaneX/status/896543535045816321

if he's just a dumb kid who got spooked, what are the chances he'll get spooled into giving a false confession?

video i saw at time, but is now memory holed showed him coming from further up the hill. He was being chased by people on foot, long before he met the crowd.

In the clip from the passenger side of the Dodge you can hear the car being hit with the metal bats before he goes wide-open-throttle.

youtube videos need to webm right now else they will be taken down and this event will be hidden (((again)))

There are speed bumps on either side marked by signs. He put on his brakes as he went over the one at the outset. I'm not sure what sort of speed bumps you have driven over, but most will make your car bob up and down quite a bit. Your perception of speed is off. He wasn't traveling more than 10 mph, and the damage to his car indicates that. Note that there are signs along that road that warn pedestrians of moving vehicles and tells them not to loiter in the area. It is pretty dumb to block a road at the end of a steep hill like that.

You're just a punk bitch.

(checked)
Most of them are saved.

HIGH very very HIGH.

This massive CRACK in the back of the car is prob the damage caused by the AntiFA guy that hit his car.

Holy shit.
I didn't even see that.
Even if he rammed them in anger, it was justified at that point.

Best-quality webm I know of. For those little details.

when they show this frame by frame in court…oh man

Definitely seems to be a trained driver. Most people would be clueless when it came to the escape.
Reminds me of a scene from payback. (embed related)

Come to think of it, where do we get these ultra-high-quality screenshots like in ? Are they from a better video?

So am I the only one seeing this?

Someone posted a good write up summary in Reddit with pictures.

ShariaBlue/Jews are massively shilling the comments.

Whoops forgot link: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6tjejw/full_investigation_on_charlottesville_attack/

there's an earlier video that shows the mark on the bumper AS IT FUCKING HAPPENS.

they're fucking hitting us here, cuckchan no doubt, youtube comments, there.
is there no fucking end to this consensus cracking bullshit?

I got it from CNN. They had some source I dont know about.

Look closer that crack is bigger then your circle. its right along the bumpers joint

counter

image from 's reddit link.

Also I'd like to add that when the car was exiting the speed ramp, the street was lined with smooth looking bricks right?

Well I've only gotten my license recently, and I'm no expert, but when driving in my local mall's indoor parking, it's lined with smooth, almost laminated pavement and when you go around corners, you get this SCREEECH sound. Could it be possible that the screeching from the first few second of this webm (>>10404475) was from the same effect?

is this boy being memed yet

he actually is innocent. Wow.

this is insanely convincing that its an innocent boy

is this doctored? i dont remember him driving this slowly when approaching the crowd in the other videos i watched
streamable.com/dlwna

He appeared to be going relatively fast at the beginning of the video. Possibly trying to get away from Antifa chasing him? Then he obviously slows down when he sees the big crowd of people clogging the street ahead of him. Why would he do that if he wanted to hurt people? Then one guy hits the back of his car with something. Once he gets to the big crowd of people, he tries to drive through them, probably because of fear. Then of course his car is raided and they start swinging bats and destroying it, so he gets the fuck out of there like any rational person would.

NONE of this suggests that he had any intentions to kill or injure anyone. It was all self-defense, and pretty much anyone else would've panicked and done the same thing if they were being attacked by a bunch of wild animals.

Wait, that's actually a bat.
They're using baseball bats as flagpoles now?
our guys should use hickory riot batons

It would be obvious from a front angle, but what the fuck is that bit in orange? It looks like the front windshield has already been smashed.

It very obviously is smashed in that spot in the front view videos, but I can't find any that show the front before impact.

its a reflection of a cloud in the sky.

umm that always have, UNIONS in the 30s used to put their signs on Two By fours. Or Axe handles in Europe to hide them.

Things can appear faster on camera then they would in person.

Aren't Antifa crowdsourcing in order to buy a t-34?
Next time they will be the ones running people over.

try it gommies

They went there to "bash le fash" purposely seeking out violence and they got what they wanted.

No fucks given.

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO RECORD FUCKING EVERYTHING.

If this guy is charged with anything I hope riots break out and whites burn down the nigger part of town.

best case scenario, this guy gets off free and niggers have a category 5 chimpout and hundreds of nigs get killed in self defense escalating shit even more

Dodge: Challenge Racism ™

Be a Challenger ™

Are you a Challeger™ or do you allow racism to happen?

Sounds like it'll be the defense of Finland, sue me? Remember one of us counts for about 80 of them.

From his position in the vehicle it would have felt like a scene from the walking dead. he was being mobbed by brain dead zealots attacking with baseball bats.

Easy for everyone to pass judgment and claim his panic was unwarranted but these libtard should try imagining being in the driver's seat.

BTW, that's Glenn driving a Dodge Challenger in that scene.

Got a link to the full 8-minute video of the guy that was next to the crowd when it car of peace struck then went around showing all the victims?

Was on phone when first seen it and didn't save a copy.

I never knew Dodge was founded by Jews. interesting.

oddly violent marketing campaign. weird.

Couple this with the fact that James Fields is Jewish (at least has Jewish mother).

And this occurred on the Sabbath!!

coincidence???

or RITUALISTIC BLOOD SACRIFICE ON THE DAY OF THE SABBATH HAVING A JEW DRIVE A JEWISH AUTOMOBILE and then blaming whitey!!

it's too fucking perfect. why the fuck did that helicopter crash?

check browser history?

Really? That would be funny since it would mean he's 100% Jewish by Jewish law. This just keeps getting more interesting.

incognito mode

I'll believe it when I see proof of her being Jewish, which I do not believe has yet surfaced.

Even if this guy is proven innocent a thousand times over, there is no way he will walk away scott free or with a lesser sentence. The left and the kikes want blood and this guy will get the blunt of it. He will be made an example of. Let's forget about him and focus on where we go from here. Tensions are escalating. It's only a matter of time before Civil War II; Electric Boogaloo kicks off. James Fields will be remembered as the guy who rightfully ran down commie scum, but there is nothing we can do for him. We must regroup and get ready for the next phase. Attack, attack, attack.

do we have any idea WHY he did this?

yep, read the thread

Since he has already been charged with second degree murder, when can we expect an announcement from his legal team?

:^/

Oh I don't know, maybe he was actually a believer in White Shariah and stuck it up the Kaffirs.
Skim the thread you absolute nigger

correction

help me out ?what posts go into detail on why he did it

Excellent thread
So basically the commies are at fault for the injured and the killed one of their own

Who knows they apparently had trouble finding someone to take the case. Odds are he is going to end up with a shit lawyer.

The want a show trial to please the violent mobs.

I found it, guess I had ventured over to Holla Forums to see what they were saying about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

220mb at best quality

The very state he's in has laws on the books saying it's ok to run over protestors with your car to begin with. The police report collaborated as well as does the footage.

It should be Dicky's responsibility to back up his guy to begin with. Make him provide the lawyer.

car getting smashed by commies with bats, panic, foot down. dead commie

Looks like shills are infesting that thread. Blatant lies trying to cast doubt on every fact.

Adds for Protestors getting paid in Charlottesville

lol antifa is such a fucking joke, fucking gommies.

He's only 20, I don't think there would be anything

Bear in mind most young males have spent thousands of hours playing video games often involving driving in just these circumstances.

Like the way that the mass shooters these days walk into a room and boom boom boom shoot everyone in the head or chest, video game style.

please tell me this is some next level sarcasm

You have to go back >>>/reddit/

Actually total censorship of all forms of media would piss off normies to the ninth degree assuring further division from the left. Killing commies would be seen as rightful punishment it would be great.

Ban assault cars now!

Just as long as he doesn't give his name in court as "Death to traitors, freedom for America", anyway.
It was about last year we had all the other chimpouts, wasn't it? Get /comfy/ and wait for the streams.

The crack may have been caused by somebody trying to step on the bumper and climb on the car earlier. Or possibly unrelated to the incident and from an earlier reversing accident. If he's clever with his statements he could "forget" to mention such an accident, say he was "fearing for his life" due to an attack, and the cops can put two and two together and assume the damage is from the attack.

I think they're just photos, every "poor working class" leftie is a "citizen journalist" with a $500 camera.

sage

he went to a CIA rally then spazed out

Reminder that OP is a shill. The same kind of shills have completely taken over halfpol right after the happening and it's still going on. Some political leddit boards are swarmed by them, many other places too, it's coordinated and huge. They're pushing every narrative just to deflect away the fact that this was a false flag. The drivers were switched. The helicopter likely went down because they saw too much. The hundreds of millions will hear from the mainstream media that this was a white raycis nazi alt right extremist attack.

(you)

INSTANT DAMAGE CONTROL

24/7

= CIA

Well at least they taught you to use the merchant

Charlotte is in North Carolina.

Definitely weird that the LTE works perfectly with all these streamers and Twit posters protesting in the area, but whenever I go to any other normal large gathering (conventions, sports games, concerts) the LTE is out like a bad bulb and you're lucky to get throttled 4/3G. Fishy.

All I care about is if he's white. I'll take 1/4 non-white.

According to peeps on Twitter he has been charged with murder.

If only it was this simple. You wouldn't believe the amygdala hijack this gives normalfaggots. Tried arguing it yesterday, got nothing but libshit smarm and asshurt in response. Even when I point out it's so fucking frequent that there's a goddamn legal precedent, I still just get "but he attended the rally! Checkmate, nazi!"

2nd degree, which says to me even the cops don't think he went in with intent. In fact some apparently even said that to begin with but 'revised their statements' later.

Today I found out I am not AWM

Probably get a plea deal for involuntary manslaughter and 10-15 years in prison.

Listening to the daily shoah currently.
No mentions of (((James))) being a kike so far.
They're praising him and telling anyone who "counter signals" it in any form.
Seems a bit weird with the efforts being put in on Holla Forums to bury or at least totally ignore that narrative. I'm all up for investigating to see if the guy legally did anything wrong, but just ignoring this kike angle seems insane.

This whole thread is faggotry

Look at the hand print above the driver side door. It looks like the hand swiped down. Also the top of the door frame looks dented. I wouldn't be surprised if he was hit further up the street and was just trying to protect his car. Maybe a bit scared and pissed…

Even in this irrelevant Baltic shithole I'm in, the media is pushing stories on how the far right nazi killed innocent protestors with the dead whale's parents crying and all that shit. Start thinking. The helicopter crash is not a coincidence.

Guys. I think we should stop focusing on him.

1. There's no getting around he was trying to hit people in the side
2. I'm not saying what he did was morally correct but in the moment when they were being attacked circling around to their unguarded side is a good military tactic - he flanked them

You can only disavow the act, you can't explain it away.

I asked some normies if they were aware of the alt right rally "is that where some guy ran into those people?"

We need to stay on message that loving and celebrating and protecting OUR people is the point here.

Just my 2 cents - James made a mistake. Don't rally to his defense. Publicly push him.aside.

so to recap, a jew kid driving a jew car at an event setup by a jew head of a "White group," which after the happening jew media interviewed jew teacher of the jew kid. jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwws.

Same here in Belgium. I think it's more that journalists here in Europe are too lazy to do their own research when it comes to things happening in america and straight copy the stories from american media, sometimes even word for word. Modern journalism in general is a joke. Boomers are too dumb to notice shit just being blatantly copied from the internet

It's much worse than that, most of the bigger media sources are controlled, even here. Some just lazily copy things unaware what kind of message they are sending.

The whole discussion about disavowing the guy, whether it was intentional or in self defense is a blatant distraction. It doesn't even matter in the slightest. All of the efforts should be put on proving that this was a false flag. No one, even here is talking about the heli crash. For a board that is good at noticing "coincidences" this is weird.

It's fucking ridiculous isn't it? And these fucking TRSodomites haven't even mentioned the fact that he was a kike.

They're running a little thin on White nazi supremacists in their happening.

Based on what I can see, he was boxed in by ANTIFA and getting hit with baseball bats and tried to escape.

I feel sorry for this kid.

He's going to get witch-hunted by the Jew media. Jews are out for blood.

I hope his family supports him through this.

and of course, Whites are getting the blame for all this jewing.

So what's everyone opinions on this?

Is it real or a look alike?
If real is he doing this to pretend hes a lefty or was he an infiltrator from the beginning?

I'm so confused what to think at this point. The guy is supposedly Jewish, but I've never seen actual evidence of that yet, but he was at the UTR…but now this comes out WTF is going on.

Wouldn't he be in jail?

theres no way hed get out on bail

also….how do i reuse an image in a second location…. im sorry for being new……

Yeah I don't think he would be bailed out, but I have no details. The person looks very similar, but its definitely a bathroom he took his first photo in.

Firstly, you should be patiently lurking for two years before posting like a good newfag but, since I'm feeling kind today, I'll spoon feed your low functioning ass.
or

Obviously not the same guy, are you blind?

Oh damn I assumed there had to be some functionality since it doesn't let you use the same pic or embedded youtube video in multiple threads

Thanks friend!

I can prove he did nothing wrong far more concisely. Exhibit A, he ran over communists. The defense rests.

Too soon to meme it?

Are you retarded?
People were attacking his car

Well, to be fair it could be a coincidence. Those things DO happen.

Do you have any lead on the helicopter I'm not aware of?

This is crucial and faggot leadership from the Alt-right is not leading whites in this direction. Spencer and the incompetent fag that organized this event are BLM wannabes. Fuck them. Reject anybody who doesn't emphasize that they only way for whites to secure their future is to actually develop themselves to their potential by their hard work. Not this crybaby tiki torch chanting Juggalo march public displays.

Starting to wonder if this false flag meme is pushed by kikes to deter us from supporting this guy. Wasn't like this during the Zim zam series.

it's been a big hit lately

Thanks for being a faggot and helping our assigned kikes

you can absolutely hear his tires start screeching shortly after his car gets hit with the bat

Probably this, but won't be nigs. They don't riot for dead white women.

The picture in is after the screech in the video. We're going to need an image before the screech or video.

Foolish to compete with something that was clearly designed for this.

Less, especially if he gets letters of encouragement.

just looks like a shitty tint job that's bubbling off, imo

Good point, user.

I thought the helicopter was from Charlottesville Virginia, not NC, and that is why it is being ignored.

that's amazing. Somebody post this on /r/thedonald and /r/altright.

This is why you don't stop.

So was this a government or commie falseflag, our guy, or some random who panicked?

Can anyone give me a tldr?

We don't know. I am personally guessing it was an accident given that he backed up and didn't go for a second ramming, but your guess is as good as mine.

no man. watch it again and LISTEN
it sorta sounds like screaming but its definitely tire acceleration from the kid slamming the gas in reaction to getting hit with the bat

if he wanted to go for kills the side walk would've been perfect because the reds would've been trapped between the wall and parked vehicles

CIAniggers deploying a Soros funded goon squad in order to cause mayhem in the hopes they can film just such an event as occurred. This was nothing more than a critical success for a type of operation that is being run over and over again.

yea people are trying to turn it into government secret agents but no they just hire people to create violence and hope to trigger some young emotional kid.

This.
Reginald Denny needs to be memed back into collective consciousness.

The state funds and controls these commie agitators, so technically they are "agents" of the government - but they aren't feds. They're controlled via the universities and the (((teachers))), which are controlled by kikes or simply are kikes.

I hear a slight screech as the car drives past the camera then a loud thump right as that guy swings his weapon at the car THEN all the screaming starts as the car hits the crowd. The guy in this screenshot is at least partially if not completely responsible for what happened by panicking the driver in a crowded street like that. Wonder if anyone's figured out who he is yet.

kek

I wonder why his airbags didn't deploy, they would likely had to have been disabled.

What we know so far is that the guy was a kike, and there may or may not be false flag going on. OP has been pointing to evidence that suggests the commies being rammed was an act of self defense. The media a course is trying to push this as a terror attack. We likely won't know more until the investigation picks up.
Either way dead communists are never a bad thing.

Could be some liquid or residue from something thrown.

you fucking retard
you can clearly see that he is hit by a bat before he ever hits anybody in the entire OP.
theres a dent in his bumper.

did you even look at the OP you gargantuan faggot?

Video evidence basically confirms that driver did nothing wrong, this is now undebatable
Both in the eyes of the law, and because he smashed into a crowd of filthy commies that wish to see the white race eradicated. Rest in pieces you disgusting anti-white landwhale.

squawker.org/culture-wars/new-video-evidence-proves-james-fields-charlottesville-car-wrecker-was-attacked-by-antifa/

But what about the loose ends?

What of the claims that James Fields is a kike? Why is his mother's name (((Bloom)))? What of (((Meyer)))? Where is the direct sauce of this information? What the fuck happened to the helicopter? Why did it "crash", or why was it crashed?

the eyes of madness

FREE SPEECH THAT I DONT LIKE IS VIOLENCE

What's with people and basically vocal copy pasta spamming, when they hear facts they don't like/conflict with their worldview?
Because damn, that's impressive that he was able to keep his train of thought amidst that autistic screeching.

This is their internal dialogue at all times

nay nay

It'd explain a lot.

Now that's a meme I can get behind…
boy howdy.

But seriously, if he did this on purpose why didn't he go up on the sidewalk and be a bit more efficient about killing commie scum?

Supposedly, the Dodge brothers were methodists, not jews, and the logo is actually not meant to be a Star of David. But that's just what wikipedia and a bunch of jewish websites said when I googled it, so I guess it might be untrue.

(checked)

Better look both ways before you cross James "The Killing" Fields.

Holy shit lmao I thought that said "HOLOCAUST training".

Well the guy is fucking done. He could not get a lawyer, and he could only get a PD and police are already making BIASED statements about him.

His mom is turning on him for interviews and press fame. His mother does not give a shit about him.

He was appointed a public defender. Which means the PD is going to make sure he goes to jail and wont actually defend him.

His only hope is to demand a jury trial and that a competent lawyer takes the case for the fame. But that is why the MEDIA demonized him so fast to make sure he can never get a good lawyer or fair trail.

I think more importantly, whatever defense is given the judge will feel pressured to issue the "correct" verdict. Anything other than guilty will bring riots by the dindu's and the soros operatives so fields has to suffer regardless of his intent or lack thereof

that is unacceptable

his kike mother claimed he beat her and apparently his highschool teacher claimed that he revered adolf hitler. seems pretty unlikely.

I was going to say this. The average person is nowhere near as brave as that and probably doesn't psyche himself up for violent encounters so, when one is not prepared to die and has a split-second decision to make in sudden danger: he acts on instinct to preserve himself to live another day.

Heimbach might not be the most charismatic be he know his shit.

whether they related to you or not, it's always a mistake to trust the vaganal jew.

Two details:

What does it all mean?

utterly insane, isn't it? imagine betraying your offspring in this manner?
i watched the video of her being told that her son murked some chump with a dodge and she looked utterly emotionless

Americans to finally realise how retarded the idea of a jury trial is today?

lol what we Skorzeny now

Fuck off you kike redditor.

Nah, m8. the very first video shows him driving for 20+ metres with nobody messing with the car or getting in the way. then there are people in the way and he doesn't slow down.

The slow
motion confirms that the marks seen in the jpg were caused by some asshole hitting a sign on the back bumper. Some guy hitting your back bumper with a wooden sign is NOT an excuse to panic and run into a crowd. The driver is either 100% crazy and should never have been behind the wheel, or he was determined to run people over. I'm leaning towards crazy and it seems to be confirmed that he's a schizo of some sort. Not a false flag, not a deliberate attack either. Guy was paranoid due to mental illness but he's still guilty to some degree because he should have known better than to drive a car. His disorder could have lead to a crash like this at any other time. Some other driver bumps into him, he freaks out and floors it. I can't imagine he felt perfectly healthy before he got into his car that day. No way.

That's not how being White works.

I have a plan for this. Anyone ends up in this situation you just say you learned it all from your parents and that they are secret nazis. Do every interview you can and bring your shit parents down with you. This has the double effect of punishing these traitors and acting as a force multiplier at the same time. Paranoid lefties who already think all white people are natsocs will go even further in their delusions and eat more of their own in the process. Maybe we could meme into reality some sort of #CallOutUrRelatives campaign to further alienate commies from their families. You know most of the stuff would just be about that uncle who likes to argue for fun at christmas.

Wrong.

Rumors that are wrong include:
1. They chose the “Star of David” as a Jewish symbol to anger Henry Ford.
Fact: The brothers were actually friends with Ford at the time the emblem was selected. They were business partners with Ford and even were guests at Edsel Ford’s wedding.

2. They chose the “Star of David” as a Jewish symbol to appease Jewish bankers who financed the business.
Fact: There were no outside investors.

3. The Dodge Brothers were Jewish
Fact: They were not.

Around the Jew, always defoo

Dodge Brothers Emblem

The original Dodge was a circle, with two interlocking triangles forming a six-pointed star in the middle; an interlocked “DB” was at the center of the star, and the words “Dodge Brothers Motor Vehicles” encircled the outside edge. Although the “Brothers” was dropped from the name for trucks in 1929 and cars in 1930, the DB star remained in the cars until the 1939 models were introduced.

What’s the meaning behind the Dodge Brothers emblem?

Unfortunately, John and Horace Dodge died before they publicly told anyone how they arrived at this symbol. If any family members knew the reasons behind this, nothing was ever revealed or discovered. Apparently no one thought to ask them!

Among the possibilities:
1. These are two interlocking Greek letter “deltas” or “D s” for the two Dodge brothers

2. A medieval symbol of mysticism and the joining of mind and body, also possibly the joining of two brothers, who were known to be personally very close, in this business venture.

3. An abstraction of the square and compass of the Freemasons.

4. Nothing more or less than a badge with six pointed star similar to those used for law-enforcement officer’s badges, some outlined with triangles. Sheriff, Marshall, and police badges frequently were and are six pointed stars. The old-west Dodge City badge had six points. Horace Dodge was said to enjoy accompanying local law-enforcement officers on their runs.

5. There are other instances of a company ‘logo” selected for no particular deep meaning other than that it suited the fancy of those who selected it. The Chevrolet “bow-tie” is a classic example, as it was copied from the wall paper of a hotel room.

6. At the time the emblem was selected (most likely 1912-1914) it’s likely that the Dodge brothers were unaware of its use in Judaism. In fact, at this time, that symbol was not used universally in this context.

This

Orange looks like a reflection of a cloud to me.

Wasn't the driver of this car a kike, playing the role of an 'alt-right' 'nazi'?
So why the veneration and support of an obvious jew false flag?

Quick question
Is it confirmed whether or not James Fields is even a fucking nazi to begin with?

It is not that journalism is lazy. It is the state of journalism due to the internet since early 2000's. There is no fact checking and no investigative journalism due to articles having to be instantly up. Meanwhile paper prints need to print instantly otherwise their print numbers decline even more failing to keep up with internet publications. That is why wapo and nyt monday newscycle diversions get spread around to thousands upon thousands of "news" sources around the world so easily. All it takes is one article upstream and it goes down the worldwide shit river. After which the vacuous echo chamber really takes off and the "news" gets discussed on the morning shows and solidified in the evening shows. But the real hair puller is the next day when normies are discussing the "news" with each other. Being the well informed cosmopolitan citizenry that they are of course.

That is why Charlottesville is such a blackpill because we are reminded how easily it is to abuse this system for the narrative. Especially when money gets thrown at it by (((financiers))), boosting the signal. "Oh look people are really mad so things must be really bad". And so the next day another turd goes down shit river further solidifying the narrative. And that is how you end up living in a world of shit.

Though they played their hand with pulling that statue down adding credence to what we have been saying all along and sending a bit of momentum back our way. Hell even for the defence of the guy in the car. Look how classically deranged, full of hate, that mob looked like pulling down the statue. Mostly white adolescents with no care in the world. Full of hate.

Bannon knows this shit and about all the subversion that goes on. Sessions is on it. They know the cancer that is Antifa and their funders. They will crack down on them but first this event has to be navigayd in front of the public. There is that two part front of the white house. The face they put up to the normies of the world. And the behind the scenes face which does usually signal and understanding of what is going on. I think that this event is going to have a silver lining in the end.

This is the millennial Zapruder film

Lets not forget too, that the Star of David was actually adopted by Solomon through his affairs with pagans from the surrounding area. As such, a better name would be Star of Saturn, which is what the pagans were worshiping.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUbrVWm66Dk
hooktube.com/watch?v=UUbrVWm66Dk

checked

Says the newfag who can't sage proper.

Probably the cops had stingrays out all over the place.

In Angry, Fiery Press Conference, Trump Says "Blame On Both Sides" For Violence

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-15/fiery-press-conference-trump-says-theres-blame-both-sides-charlottesville-0

where is the original of the second video? without the anime music.

Dozens of normies on youtube are going through all the footage, especially the rather suspicious drone footage directly above the incident.
None of this looks legit, the car was only travelling 15 mph before 'impact' etc.

The sheer number of (((anons))) here now pushing this as a great thing for "us" only confirms it for me at the moment

the video is unnecessary, most new cars record the last several secs before an impact, it will most likely record the braking then the bumper impact before the gas being hit

Why is this thread still a thing with all the new info on what happned in other threads?
Oh its just shills sucking the cia driver's cock.

Check out the baked Alaska shekel begging thread and Daily Stormer ones, every critical post on them now removed as of this morning.

Then see the Insane Clown posse thread, it was posted as a warning, instead countless kikes saying how the Juggalos will join forces with the based alt-right and fight the anti-fa together.

I expect to see daily threads calling for marches in Baltimore, Chicago and Atlanta arguing the locals will help join "our" cause.

See but that's the beautiful thing user, a good defense lawyer would subpoena all video evidence, and then have it professionally combed. Any sort of cuts to the video will show up in the professional videography testing which will show a conspiracy, create reasonable doubt, and also get the leftists charged for tampering with evidence after the fact. There's also got to be a store security camera up that has the whole thing, and you can bet your ass the police have them in possession, and I'm sure the local shop owner kept an extra copy just in case

hey if you are still here where is the other thread? I've been gone a few days and i'm trying to catch up.

James "Riot In My Town, I'll Mow You Down" Fields

hooktube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

I can see if you want to claim Dicky Spence or somebody like that is an agent, but this driver? That's just stupid. He clearly didn't even mean to do it, if he did why was he barely rolling down the hill?

Thanks! Nice numbers!

Yes James fields did nothing wrong because all commies deserve a dodge challenger up their ass

He was right about Dukat as well.

Is there a reason why this topic is quiet now? I hope anons realize that it doesn't matter whether Fields is a jew or alphabet soup or not even the driver when there's no actual crime to speak of.