==The faggot who is doxxing /ourguys/==

The man behind the @yesyouareracist posting personal information of people who attended the tiki torch rally is one of (((them))). People like @Millennial_Matt are getting death threats because of this.

Name: Logan James Smith
Facebook: facebook.com/loganjsmith
Twitter: twitter.com/LoganJames
Huffpost editor site: huffingtonpost.com/author/logan-smith-826
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/loganjsmith1/
Address: 5025 Simmons Branch Trl, Raleigh, NC 27606
Landline: (865) 220-8825
Workplace: progressncaction.org/
Ceo: facebook.com/arshad.hasan
Funded by: zsr.org/
Wife: facebook.com/mor.aframian
twitter: twitter.com/MagicMor
reddit: reddit.com/user/magicmor?sort=hot
linkedin: linkedin.com/in/moraframian/
Parents: James N Smith and Kim Lori Smith
Phone numbers associated with them: (865) 483-7540 (574) 875-5434
Their address: 123 Brentwood Dr Oak Ridge, TN 37830-7666

moms facebook: facebook.com/kimsmithquilts?fref=mentions&pnref=story
dads facebook: facebook.com/jim.smith

Wife’s parents: facebook.com/shula.aframian facebook.com/farhad.aframian
Their addresses: 6200 Rosebriar Lane Charlotte, NC 5850 Serrania Avenue Woodland Hills, CA
Phones: 818-340-6386 (Cali address) 704-544-4609, 350-800-0402 (Charlotte address)

Other urls found in this thread:

prank-ideas-central.com/anonymous-revenge.html
store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=free-shipping-supplies
christianityfreebies.com/index.cfm
freebibles.net/New Bible Order Form.htm
islamtomorrow.com/freequran.asp
learnaboutislam.org/
allahsquran.com/free/
order.pizzahut.com/home
dominos.com/
mormon.org.uk/missionaries
mailbait.info2V8bQ
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/tacoma-womans-house-emptied-after-craigslist-hoax/
patreon.com/yesyoureracist
patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-
patreon.com/guidelines
cloudflare.com/abuse/form
support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse
archive.is/lMrxZ/
youtube.com/watch?v=rsbRAsnIpyQ
tweetsave.com/magicmor/status/896847053321580545
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/with_replies
linkedin.com/in/moraframian
sacommunications.com/about/our-team/mor-aframian/
theknot.com/us/logan-smith-and-mor-aframian-aug-2016/photos/620799
open.spotify.com/user/magicmor/playlist/5YYYfWBDf7VaF18MoKKwxa
archive.is/t5CCA
ghostbin.com/paste/5kao7
ghostbin.com/paste/naw7g
twitter.com/DanFullerFash/status/896864952031608832
twitter.com/DanFullerFash/status/896859482520735746
twitter.com/LauraLoomer
docs.google.com/a/patreon.com/forms/d/1AXep3wKV1Sf_lwYcAIhKZFGrGtHXGJDk6vTlIKuiM3M/viewform
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896769392616251392
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896747603135692806
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896739891899490306
guerrillamail.com/inbox
twitter.com/bretthamil
twitter.com/BrettHamil/status/896895160256155648
twitter.com/BrettHamil/status/896884627909992448
twitter.com/C2Mhud/status/896825609397178368
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4786826/Nationalist-FIRED-Twitter-names-shames-protesters.html
archive.is/lMrxZ
archive.is/Ubwlw
twitter.com/mybandowen/status/896444653268029442
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9870840/People-cannot-be-fired-for-political-beliefs-Government-says.html
twitter.com/Operation_KKK
twitter.com/QueenIdle
twitter.com/yesyoureracist
shitsenders.com/
twitter.com/Crus8r
twitter.com/OtisLift
gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/seattle/brett-hamil-is-a-sociopathic-disaster/#post-1914777
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/61893522/how-do-i-run-face-recognition-on-all-of-the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411556044
8ch.net/pol/res/10404804.html
twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/850184885138542593?lang=en
twitter.com/yesyoureracist/status/896411734617075712
twitter.com/yesyoureracist/status/896744542329851904
twitter.com/daniellesinay/status/896912950962905088
facebook.com/lms331
i.gyazo.com/8415e80f271c9849f8463144685f68a3.png
i.gyazo.com/b9f4ed82a7e11cf3e84297defd0f319a.png
whitepages.com/suppression_requests
cyber.harvard.edu/privacy/Privacy_R2d_Torts_Sections.htm
poopsenders.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did someone order 10 pizzas?

thank you hackerman, about time this asshole got a taste of his own medicine

Oy Vey, don't dox me goiym!

sage

bamp

Show him what a real death threat looks like.

Oh shid

Looking good Logan

sounds fun

hmm,i wonder who could be behind this post?

What are we gonna do to this faggot?

Make him have an accident.

dont mess with mustache faggot

Bump

what is this?

the doxxd jew

This is a honeypot to get you all to harass some random Jew so the media can blitzkrieg the alt right with what horrible people we are.

no its not faggot this is the guy

A semite profiteering from his subversive race baiting/ social engineering. Golly, how strange.

Typical

prank-ideas-central.com/anonymous-revenge.html

dont use these links

Free boxes:
store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=free-shipping-supplies

Christian spam:
christianityfreebies.com/index.cfm (spam need email)

Free bible/Koran:
freebibles.net/New Bible Order Form.htm (free bible)
islamtomorrow.com/freequran.asp
learnaboutislam.org/
allahsquran.com/free/

Ordering pizza:
order.pizzahut.com/home
dominos.com/

Missionary appointment:
mormon.org.uk/missionaries

Mail spam:
mailbait.info2V8bQ

spread it goys

win-win

Of course he is

Like there was ever any reality where it wouldn't be

Great work user, God bless you.

bump

He keeps impeccable company this fellow.

Incredible how every jewish nu-male looks the same. Like they're being tossed from an assembly line somewhere in Tel-Aviv.

Haha, good times.

I remember reading about somebody who posted on craigslist that everything - I mean everything, down to the copper pipes in the walls - was free for whatever reason.

>seattletimes.com/seattle-news/tacoma-womans-house-emptied-after-craigslist-hoax/

Fucking savage.

time to send this faggot to slip and fall school.

Didn't somebody dump a whole shitload of antifa dox awhile ago? Let's identify some evil nazis and accidentally mix up their dox with random antifa members :^)

This disgusting jew should be given the kristallnacht treatment. Does he have any children?

Advertise for an open-house gangbang for black men only using his address on craigslist. Attach pics of his wife to make it look legit.

I wonder what he thinks about Israel. Or do they get a "right to self-determination"?

Must feel bad to miss the first reply.

This fucking Jew tries to ruin the lives of White nationalists whilst simultaneously being a Zionist?

We need to spread this absolutely everywhere and ruin his life, like he is ruining /our guys/. Can I post this on Holla Forums or will it be taken down?

Shoop his face into Nazi demonstrations (legit shoop, no hackjob), pretend to have doxed the ebul Gnatsee, post dox on Antifa media, sit back and enjoy.

Did someone make a bomb threat? xD

someone do this

Yep. Holla Forums seriously, if we're the master race, how come we have to fight a bitches battle?

Don't forget to ruin the lives of his family too. He probably has a 100 year old "holocaust survivor" relative lol

Trolling kikes IRL is just plain old fun.

That's what breaks them. Keep calling his wife, his friends, family etc. Eventually, they will grow to resent him for what him being a tard has done to their own lives. New phone numbers etc.

Worse leftypol attempt to fit in I've seen in a long time.

Heebs will not divide us

Asking again: can I post this on Holla Forums or is doxxing stuff taking down by mods?

I STRONGLY encourage everyone to go ALL OUT on this piece of shit!!!

@yesyouareracist account has blocked emily youcis who retweeted the doxx

must be real doxx lads

Fucking kek!

Mods only ban people who expose them as the Holla Forums faggots they are.

[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

Screenshot every time they drop newspapers.

risk@ is an internal address not frequently advertised. it is how the risk management team talks to people.

legal@ goes to attorneys.

Rattle the cage.

We have to make an example of this jew so that nobody will dare to dox us in the future.

He has just gained an 62 additional patrons in under an hour.

an additional 62*

about fucking time this shit deserved

Yeah because that worked so well for Tanya Gersh, didn't it? Fuck off PRfag.

What a fucking faggot, my god.

It would be a damn shame if someone were to report his pateron for doxxing, you wouldn't want to seperate a Jew from his shekels, would you?

patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-

I know. He actually lives near my home believe it or not. About a 20 minute drive. I can scope out how shit his area is since he requires a patreon for money against EVUL RAYSISTS!

Time to feed him leftist dox.

I'm so torn between wanting to troll this fuck, and not being blocked from viewing all his tweets.

So instead I reported his tweets. Not that the pozzed freaks at Twitter will do anything about it.

God, he's greedy for shekels, isn't he?

checked

yes, begin the psyop, start sockpuppeting antifa dox's to them as "white supermasts"

Send him antifa dox claiming they belong to nazis from the Charlottesville psyop. Flood him with so much disinfo he won't be able to tell what's legit and what's not.

Now the question is, what to do with this enemy..

He is currently pulling in an additional patron every 60 seconds, it’s insane. Knowing how much normalfags like to paypig they are probably all going for the ‘suggested’ monthly donation of $5 as well.

People should report his patreon with evidence of him doxxing people.

Be careful user, he claims to have a gun. Probably a lie, but be careful.

This dumbass has tons of doxes up on his twitter, just archive those and send those links in the patreon reports.

Fake dox.

Might be a good idea to fuck with him, slit his tires hypothetically

I want OP to know that it's people like him that will win this war.
Thank you man.

THIS
H
I
S

Fight back.

[email protected]/* */ and [email protected]/* */ are good starting positions for this.

Your goal in discouraging people is to make what they do so inconvenient for them that it's no longer fun.

Start screencapping shit. Get email addresses form cock.li or protonmail.com or anywhere else and start finding the attorneys, the executives, and the support employees for these companies. Find their families. Print it out and snail mail it to them.

On a day to day basis, the average person wants today to be exactly like yesterday. They do not want to deal with 'Nazis'.

Don't stop there. Patreon is held by the balls of something called Stripe, a payment processor. Stripe is one of the flakiest payment processors. If Stripe dropped Patreon, they would go bankrupt overnight. If Stripe told Patreon to drop a client, they would do it.

I don't know much about Stripe, but changes are risk@, legal@, support@, trust@ etc all work for them.

Find their executives. Their support. Send support tickets to Stripe's customer support. Get the name of the person replying and dox them. Contact their wife, their wife's mom. Contact everyone.

Stripe is also held at the balls by Mastercard and Visa. Be creative.

Is it true that if you get only 3/4 of his tires, he'd have to pay out of pocket whereas slashing all four would be covered under insurance? Just a hypothetical question of course.

THIS

patreon.com/guidelines

He is directly breaking patreon's guidelines.

Hope he has life insurance for his wife.

Follow the money and you can take them out

Check out the pic just in case any of you have any sympathy for leftist scumbags like @yesyouareracist

No. So long as you have comprehensive coverage Vandalism is a covered peril.

I'm not going to do that. I just want to see if this jew lives in a shithole or not since he's basically begging for money.

Thank you, halfchan pol mods are deleting and banning anyone who posts this

No way he's living in shit, he definitely is living comfy.

God I hate cuckchan so much

Jews don't live in shitholes. Those hooked nose creatures are high nepotistic and take care of each other.

Yeah just saw a couple get pruned right now. Some fags from Holla Forums and other shit boards who are notorious for ruining them are being let in Holla Forums. Why they are allowed to shit everything up is beyond me.

Predictably, Patreon.com is behind Cloudflare. Their MX records are managed by Gmail.

cloudflare.com/abuse/form

This goes to their IP manager. If their IP is held by anyone other than themselves, they have problems.

Gmail also has a form.

support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse

Contact everyone you can find. If a lawyer spend 2 hours writing an email template to these complaints, that's hundreds of dollars in losses. Make it expensive for them to support an abusive client.

This person regardless of whether the dox is accurate IS making thousands of dollars a month on patreon despite being in clear breach of their TOS. He is in it for the money, clearly. That money is going into his pocket, nowhere else. And he earns it for shitposting on Twitter, something he claims to be ‘exhausting’.

Be a responsible Internet citizen and report his misuse of Patreon directly to them. That way you will be able to sleep well knowing that you have helped keep the Patreon community safe for all users.

Yeah he lives in a nicer area near Cary, he's probably loaded or at least has a half million dollar home.

this honestly makes me tempted to go to his house and throw a molotov if i ever had the chance to burn a jew.

do it

One final thing.

If anyone is robbed or threatened, or is in any way criminally abused after being doxed by this account, mention Patreon on the police report. Drag them into it. Get them involved.

Every dollar spent on filing motions in court to remove themselves from the case is a dollar towards more decisive action.

Many jews build up a fortune by working for "anti-racist" causes. Their lifestyles are funded by dispossessing us.

Are screenshots good enough for reporting on Patreon?
If not, could someone please archive his tweets about doxxing people?

So you can go to prison and be raped and he can make a million dollars on GoFundMe?

Just have his Patreon bux taken from him, it’s legal and it will hurt him far more than an opportunity to become a millionaire.

(checked)
(checked)
doubles checked, double kek'd

Archiving isn't hard, just copy the tweet's link, go to archive.is, paste the link and then you get your archive generated. And sometimes you'll be able to find earlier archives so just use those.

Doing now, just need a throwaway email

So this is how it starts.
The day of the rope.

Do this and they are fucked.
Like BIG TIMES
You're a clever guy Ñ

It's fast as fuck to make a dummy gmail, of course you could always use the self destructing email services but maybe they might actually get back to us.

Here you go, my good dude. The more reports we sent out, the faster we'll take away his source of income.
archive.is/lMrxZ/

i would do it secretly, but even then i wouldn't let jew make money of of me. i already reported his patreon early in the morning anyways.

The left are animals.
I feel nothing for them. You could put me in charge of the guillotine, I will feel nothing as they beg and cry for mercy. Nothing, not even kidding

You suddenly realize: It's more likely to get killed by a nigger than to die in an airplane crash.

I doubt any of these faggots would be LMAOOOOing if their dad or boyfriends get their house burned down.

It's done, report is sent.

Someone needs to tell the alt-right organizers about this, then they can spread it to their followers. Maybe Nathan or Duke could make it public.

Don't do that shit. What you should do is just report him on Patreon and Twitter. If you want to prank call his mom then do it.

Try to bring him down financially. Yeah he's got a job and wife with income, but that patreon is a good source of income for him. That goes away, well his beer money is gone.

kike get his shekels taken from him cruelest torture u can give to a kike

ANTIFA is sperging out again

youtube.com/watch?v=rsbRAsnIpyQ

Don't worry this jew will get the harshest punishment. No shekels.

This. I wouldn't even piss on one if they were on fire.

Prank calls and pizza deliveries to his parents. These faggots always crack when they get tense calls from their parents.

Great work.

Doxxers waif, Mor Aframian, says on her twitter … she's proud of him for doxxing.

tweetsave.com/magicmor/status/896847053321580545

Pretty quiet currently. Maybe this time they'll dodge.

Doing Kek's work my son.

Wait a minute I know that judge, it's Carlos Eugenio Simon !

His wifes name is More Africans. What did she mean by this?

every time

look faggot, like it or not, most people in the alt kike are quasi-redpilled plebs and we want them to be fully redpilled.
its the alt kike leaders that we have major qualms with
and those fucking faggots from the TRSodomite forums, i know youre fucking reading this you worhtless pieces of shit not the average pleb tier alt righter.
plus, why would you turn down the opportunity to fuck with a filthy kike who'd just as soon dox any of us?
i realise now that youre a shill and I wasted time typing this

OPEN FIRE NIGGER THIS DUMB WHORE JUST HUMAN SHIELDED HERSELF

hehehehe

checked apologies

…for now

Huh let's see how much longer she'll be "proud".

Gookmoot was a pariah on 2ch, he will again on 4chan soon enough, that or expect mass exodus to here

It's funny how the media thinks all the "nazis" are from reddit. Those are the biggest bunch of babies I have ever seen.

no doubt

Thanks user. I reported him and I encourage everyone else to do the same

Here's the patreon report link for anyone else who'd like to help
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

Thanks, do you mind also posting the archive?

I blocked his ass on Twitter

(checked)
This user already did
And here's a link directly to the thread on twitter.
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/with_replies
Maybe Twitter will see it before he deletes them all in the coming damage control ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Contacting his employed is a good option too.

Look at the absolute madman on halfchan who sent this one.

Her full name is Moran Aframian

my nigga

*employer

nah when u block him he wins

What a moran

Remember to do this on a throwaway gmail if you care about the possibility of getting tracked.

Found some more info on the wife.

linkedin.com/in/moraframian

sacommunications.com/about/our-team/mor-aframian/

theknot.com/us/logan-smith-and-mor-aframian-aug-2016/photos/620799

I'd normally agree with this but if the guy is from HuffPo they'd probably start funding his twitter campaign directly.

Thanks mate

There can't be two people in this thread who were here two months ago. Is this board even salvageable anymore? How the fuck do you apply the normalcuck filter when the majority, that's supposed to be the ones managing it, are made up of those who need to be processed by it?

kill yourself, no one cares.

I thought about doing this but from the looks of it his employer is pretty pozzed. People should still do it, but I doubt it'll have much effect.

das rite

uhh someones trying to derail a thread I quite enjoy right now
won't happen moshi

Isn't it against twitter policy to dox? Also it you want his account gone then the people getting targeted need to take legal action if twitter don't take it down.

kill your self nigger

he probably like buttplug in his ass like gavin

Fuck you I've been here all summer

We've already thought of that user

Here's some of what you need if you want to help.

open.spotify.com/user/magicmor/playlist/5YYYfWBDf7VaF18MoKKwxa

Kek

literally what the fuck

I wonder (((who)))'s bankrolling these patrons.

SUGGESTION:
Any anons with photoshop skill shoop him into the rally then we can all spam it to his employer. Forcefeed this like his own nose.

That one is great, sounds very concerned.

So what do we do with the info?

Holy shit I fucking live Holla Forums now.

Fuck Holla Forums, it's been going to shit for years and Holla Forums is actually pretty cool

ooo I've been itching for a new photoshop project. Color correction should be very easy with all the orange fire.

I'm on it.

This board is Holla Forums. What you dislike is 4chad, it's for normalfags and doesn't allow doxing.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to send the dox of this guy to some pissed off Muslim? They despise jews and have low self-control. I think there is some potential in my idea.

I'd be scared to have a Muslim that easily pissed off in my group of acquaintances.

I bet the jewess fucks him in the ass with a strap-on.

Why would a muslim care about a jew harrassing whites?

Disgusting

I'm the most anal retentive user in the world when it comes to OP formatting, but sometimes content is more important than style. This is one of those times and you're a faggot for not realizing that.

O F C O U R S E

I meant to say 4chan, except it's 2 am here and was awakened by my conscious telling me a jew has been exposed.

Shouldn't it be better to spam his employer's email with claims that he is susceptible to being sued for defamation and surely they don't want people to think they support him? Any legalfags here? Isn't posting someone's personal info illegal?

A better idea would be to bait/lure him into saying haram shit or anything that offends muslims, then you'd have something to work with.

Report his pateon and twitter accounts so they can get suspended since they do violate the TOS agreement. Jews don't like it when they lose money.

You have Kek's holy spirit in you.

That's…not a bad idea at all.

ALERT: MORAN IS IN THIS THREAD

We can find some pro-Israel tweets that he has made in the past. That will rile up some muslims.

He posted his own shit all over the Interbutts, someone just collected it all.

It's public knowledge, it was found via whitepages most likely. Not illegal to find it and spread it. But, you can get suspended for it. If you do something bad with it like for example you throw a brick at his house, well that's illegal.

No. Not in America. You cannot publish someone's SSN or CCNs, but that's it. Whitepages are completely legal.

Well report his Twatter at least. Also, he knows 4chan has his info and is asking for help.

And somebody linked his wife to this thread on twatter.

They are allies against a common cause (that’d be us). When was the last time you heard about Islam targeting Jews outside of border-based wars? Stop listing to what they tell you and watch how they behave. They have a tactical relationship but nonetheless it is for the time being a relationship.

How do you mean user?

Ok guys this guy is a hardcore zionist. I will post more pro-Israel tweets from his account. Ethnostate for me, but not for thee. The hypocrisy of these jews is incredible.

Doesn't surprise me at all. That shithole is rife with SJWs.

see

Possibility of permanent eye damage?

Fuck.

Fuck these Leftist sub-humans.

Well it's being raided 24/7 by people so it's expected.

These fucking kikes I swear.

It's too mainstream.
Anyway, what can we do with this info? His Twitter account is likely to be banned, but what else can be done?

Wish she was in front of a dodge.

Do we know who it was who linked us to her?

The jewess?
Hey, you butt ugly jewess, you don't deserve to have your face dragged through the road because it would make you look less horrendous.

Make a fake account in his name. Put all his info public. Troll local muslim groups with bacon korans, muhammed fucking goats, Isreali soldiers fucking up palestinians, etc.

Fuck 4chan man, I'm never going back. Literally the entire day today and yesterday were raids there. Anyone who's not a newfag has moved over to Holla Forums anyway. I just can't believe it took me so long to move as well.

LOGAN SMITH EXPOSED NAZI PROOOOOF

There's a risk though, if the mudslimes actually end up killing him there will be a murder investigation, and they will no doubt run into the fake account and, well, you get where it goes from there.

He has since deleted his post, but I'm sure Moran saw it because when I responded to her she blocked me immediately.

archive.is/t5CCA

Good. Let her know fear.

another

Xavier Brown
[email protected]/* */
fb: xavier.brown.7355
twitter: xavier_brown6
ig: xavier_brown6
snap: xavier_brown1
kik: xavier6196

Dad name is Paul Brown. Former marine. Remarried to Lillian Brown (former Lillian Alyce Rather).

[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

5408170971 – Mobile/Sprint

Lily314 – Amazon
lily.rather.7 – Facebook

2008 Ford Escape
VIN: 1FMCU03198KD30348

2009 DODGE CHARGER
VIN: 2B3KA33V49H540363

English teacher in King George school district.

Now the killing will begin in earnest.
gg leftists, no re.

Hi Moran

You are breaking both Patreon and Twitter TOS. I believe in keeping these platforms an intimate and safe venue for a diverse range of people, creators, their friends and communities. There is no space for the type of hate you cultivate. Thusly it is a priority to ensure that the platforms you peddle your hate via are made aware, loud, clear and repetitively that you threaten the safety of these communities.

This I shall do for free.

Can't we retrieve it with cached page?

Fucking golden. Well done.

Report the Patreon and stop his money coming in from doxxing people.

>archive.is/t5CCA
it was archived we have evidence

What does this guy have to do with anything, just looks like another regular dumb thug?

I know I'll probably sound like FBI, but this kind of thing gives me urges to go to his house and beat him with a steel pipe until his face becomes barely recognizable.

Done, I said that he's inciting hate and endorsing lynching, which may result in an act of violence and I'm sure Patreon does not condone that.

ebin, I thought of this meme idea myself. Dank minds think alike

I seriously doubt that's the real guy, the guy in the car had a much stronger jawline and the facebook account this guy had looked like a parody of what a 4chan user would have up on it.

Like fucking pottery.

Consider fucking off to Israel like your ancestors should have done 70 years ago.

Searched for some of his tweets mentioning israel and some muslims are very mad about his support for the kike state. How the fuck can an anti-racist support an apartheid state like Israel? lol

No i mean the faggot who linked this thread to his wife.

wat

every time!

Why are these retards dumb enough to put their real names on their social media?

If someone were to be so inclined:

Send him an email from a spoofed address making it look like it's from a pozzed MSM journal. Include official company branding and realistic signature etc.
Ask him for an interview, either over the phone/Skype or IRL
Film/record the interaction and try to get him to admit to illegal activity, shit talk his employer, make Zionist statements etc.
End it by calling him a faggot
Post the results and let Uncle Holla Forums take care of the rest

A good, old fashioned tarring and feathering wouldn't be bad either.

(checked)
I guess he wouldn't mind then getting doxed then as a public figure himself who gives his political view out to the entire country on the washington niggerpost

WEW

send him illicit substances with zero stealth.

Asspained pretentious kikes think that this board is their book club.

Weigel has always been a fag.

(((peter schiff)))
fuckin lolbergs

Some Stripe Emails
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

People who have worked or work for Stripe on LinkedIn
ghostbin.com/paste/5kao7 - (40 results)

People who have worked or work for Patreon on LinkedIn
ghostbin.com/paste/naw7g - (130 results)

Okay, let's actually do something to him. No pussyfooting. We have all his info…now what?

Because they have Empire State-sized egos, and they think they're untouchable.

The fuck is wrong with discussing Holla Forums related books? Sounds retarded to ban it.

It wouldn't be that hard for one of us to pretend to dox people and make shekels out of it would it

Confirmed for not a kike.

We'll leave that as a surprise, Moran.

Report the shit out of his patreon and twitters. After that, go after patreon's legal team, then go after Stripe to cut all financial support with pateron and then inquire with VISA to get them to stop Stripe. Kill the money all the way up. Someone else posted a lot of relevant info to contact.

they think /pdfs/ is the same as a book thread instead of /pdfs/ being a library like it's supposed to. It's always the one mod who complains whenever someone mentions it. He bans and locks book threads and then spams lewd anime until people leave.

only hugs and kisses!
FBI pls.

Get him removed from patreon. Create multiple accounts and report the shit out of him. Nothing hurts the jew more than losing shekels.

Very immoral, user!

The kike's mother

kek

Thread about doxing a leftist actively attacking our side: successfully derailed.

I don't need morals when I have the will to kikery

Don't make me chase you out of the thread with a broom.

REMEMBER TO IGNORE, FILTER AND REPORT ALL NON-DOX-RELATED POSTS

Shills incoming

reload

We're back on it, we've reported his account and has gone above and beyond the call of duty. Now its more of a waiting game as support decides to ban his account or not. In the mean time anyone can create another email and provide even more proof.

The leaker appeared to be an user who wanted to intimidate her. Pseudonymous account. He never heard of rules 1 and 2.

Good trips bro. But really, who linked the thread?

We should put together an email and just spam the same email. What should we focus on? Inciting hate? How can we spook those companies?

Make them fear for their shekkels.

If enough people report him, eventually someone will take action against him in the company. They'll get sick of the emails/calls from people calling for his termination.

But, more than likely, he won't get fired.

Don't do that. They'd just do the same for their boilerplate.

Emails spam only goes so far. See Gamertavistock's failures.

You have to push your fingernails into the skin to draw blood. Find people who want today to be predictable.

Use medium.com and right-leaning blogs to name them. Post their pictures. SEO bomb their family. Make every day unpleasant.

Even the nigger has a massive nose…

I never knew who Baked Alaska was until the torch march, when I watched his feed. What an insufferable faggot, I'm glad he got fucked up.
too bad antifas malnorished bodies were incapable of finishing the job and doing us all a favor

We can sent dogshit by mail to him and his parents

Well, one thing is sure, he's breaking Twitter's rules. However, Twitter may not react. Not sure about Patreon. And I'm not sure if anything can be done from a legal standpoint either.

Okay, so basically harass them?

twitter.com/DanFullerFash/status/896864952031608832

This nigger right here.>>10402681

>twitter.com/DanFullerFash/status/896864952031608832
for some reason twatter hid that post from me after I first saw it

WHAT THE FUCK. whoever's twitter that is, take that shit the fuck down

Holy shit that user is a fucking moron.

Wew lad well here we go normies pooling in.

That faggot should delete that tweet

Any normie who defends that kike doxxer should be immediately banned by mods

It's more than likely some leftypol idiot.

Can I have a quick rundown on her?

Tips for writing emails:

If you run a blog and intend on writing about this, prefix the thread subjects with something like this:

[MEDIA INQUIRY]
[URGENT]

Start off with the problem in your letter.

"You are hosting this patreon account which is linked to this twitter account."

Bring in legal terms that scare attorneys.

"Conspiracy", "Laundering", "Harassment", "Stalking", "Rape".

Then, offer the solution.

"…. unless the account is terminated, Patreon may find itself permanently associated with [that crime]."

For instance:

Subject: [URGENT MEDIA INQUIRY] Patreon's complacency with terrorism?

To whom it may concern,

This profile [link] is associated with a known doxer on Twitter [link] who is using his reach to 50,000 people to advertise his Patreon account. These donations directly provide for his harassment campaign against far-right event organizers. Although these 'alt-right' individuals are disgusting with their bigotry, Patreon's laundering of funds to their activities could result in the brand being linked to criminal activity unless prompt and decisive action against the abusive content is taken by your staff.

I am writing on behalf of [your blog] and am reaching out for comment, especially if you condone this behavior and their attacks on protestors.

We will be using screenshots of the Patreon account and additional screenshots of these tweets which are cheerleading physical violence, sponsored and paid for by your company.

[link to screenshots]

Kind regards,

[Your Name / Pen Name]

FUCKING IDIOT WHY

twitter.com/DanFullerFash/status/896859482520735746

HE'S A FUCKING KIKE. SOMEONE FUCKING KILL THIS CUNT.

He promised me just now that he'll delete the tweets.

Thank god, well people may or may not have found it. Fuck that guy.

Mass report all the tweets

He killed the tweet, no worries now. But god damn he's an idiot.

Drop everything, get on this shit. Maybe bring up defamation, libel, inciting hatred, which might result in violence and companies which indirectly enabled him to do it might catch a lot of flak.

Actually, 4chan is mentioning this place so the jig might be up since 4chan is currently full of shills. So the jig might be up regardless of tweets.

That has to be a lefty pretending to be "fashy" there's no tweets before Aug 2.

What was the tweet?

Idk man. Didn't click fast enough

A screenshot of this thread.

Some guy posting screenshots of the thread and linking to it

No, he's one of us and has repented for his sins. I brought him the good word of rules 1 and 2 of the internet.

Damnit I wish I saw this sooner I was literally in Raliegh 2 hours ago

Doesn't matter, they're getting linked here anyway.
Wave to the camera boys!

Alright reported that shit on patreon, used a disposable email, mentioned that shit about being implicated in some sort of criminal activity, possibly a lawsuit against the site

It's depressing that we're always right about this shit.

I call bullshit on this, he is overplaying it.

Bound to happen anyways. These people don't realize that whitepages has info on everyone, phone and address. It's not illegal to find this info if it's made public.

begin the gore posting

Stop tripfagging.

Fuck that, post white genocide red pills. Some normies are headed this way and I can't tell you how many times I've heard, "I went there to just check it out and then started reading the stuff they were posting…"

My nigga

Welp, Holla Forums has now officially joined the ranks of Cuckchan.

Jesus fucking Christ, can't even have a thread anymore without this shit ending up on Twitter.

HI FBI

(checked)

leftypol and reddit always come here and look at what we're doing.

well the normies that are probably going to come because of these faggots are most likely not white, so gore is the best way to make sure. Go ahead and drop redpills if you like too

Eh fuck it, they can't stop you from reporting his shit and sending emails. Even if he knows about it, the fuck can he do?

barely anyone has seen the thread. only 2 people have posted the thread, both of whom were altright, and one of whom had a locked account, so nobody outside of the altright could see it.

chill the fuck out and carry on.

If the Holla Forums you're referring to is cuckchan, you will be banned for 30+ days for doxxing or raiding.

Exactly. Seeing this thread wont stop the reports.

This link is public, but I think people will see this thread until it gets deleted later tonight or tomorrow.

never hurts to post gore every once in a while, just making sure

See

idk normally I'd be against it too but he's doing a great job and is bringing order in the thread.
Also he knows what he's talking about and having tripfag you can trust is good thing when the thread is in such a danger of getting shilled so hard

I believe we'll notice if the Normies actually get here.
And if not then it doesn't matter

Cuckchan is officially the new reddit btw

Does that even work anymore? Their arab pets have provided them with more than enough gore on social media.

no thinking to small what you do is hand his doxx to antifa saying he is a racist when antifa come to attack him he kills them with his gun and goes to jail or has to live with the fact he killed a commie

It was posted to Logan's wife.

They ignore it

Dox this jew cunt also btw

twitter.com/LauraLoomer

the guy who posted it deleted the tweet

^ this
normies still get freaked out by gore, its a good way to prevent them still. Also shills still hate anime smug posting.

Not going to be possible to trick antifa into thinking that an anti-racist who doxxes nazis is a racist. It's much easier to rile up muslims given his strong support for the Jewish ethnostate.

Funny how all the degenerates that want to "punch nazis" look like they would break their wrists in even a mild attempt…

Fuck off, that shit is from Holla Forums leftovers.

This, fucking kikess cunt.

That's a pretty big if there, Ñ.

Giga-kikes like this make my skin crawl. I hope he gets brain cancer.

They probably think they're supposed to tuck their thumb in when making a fist. Dumb faggots have never punched anything besides their pillow after a girl told them she wanted to just be friends.

This isn't shocking. Post heads or sometjing

We already have doxed Laura Loomer

252 PURCHASE ST 3, RYE, NY 10580

How the fuck are people that get fired for nonsense like this not suing the shit out of their companies for wrongful termination? How the fuck can you be fired for doing perfectly legal activities in your own time? Then again, this disgusting kike may just be lying to get more sheckles.

You have no power here.

Replying for visibility.

Because people can get fired for any reason. All they can say is that he underperformed and that's it. Every state except Montana can do that.

Got banned on 4chan for posting this info and this image.

Warms my heart to come here and see someone else using it.

Fucking team work.

Always remember guys, your work isn't going unnoticed. You aren't alone. You have a globe spanning army at your back.

Dank minds think alike

burgers have no workers rights

Refer to these posts and get to fucking work.

twitter.com/bretthamil

This is one of the faggot antifa organizers in Seattle today. You know what to do.

QUICK FIND THE GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN FIRED BECAUSE OF THAT TWITTER ACCOUNT AND SEND THEM THE TWITTER DOX INFO NOW THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE

D E V I O U S

DAVID WEIGEL
1435 EUCLID STREET NW UNIT 2 WASHINGTON DC 20009

His parents: 500 Brentwood Dr Wilmington, DE 19803

Report him to Patreon for being a far left radical who is publicly insulting the Seattle police department and endorsing violence against people with different views.

Guys, don't derail the thread by posting links to other dickheads that you want to dox. This thread is focused solely on making that Kike vermin pay for 1) ruining the lives of ordinary guys and 2) being a hypocritical Zionist shill.

A lot of the time doxxing seems harsh, but this fucker deserves it like no-one else I've ever seen. He is literal scum.

The hypocrisy of this jewish vermin is truly astounding. They will never stop their anti-white activities until they exist.

This oblivious fag

Strike fear into your enemies heart!

Patreon hates the police so it would be better to say stuff like "you will be liable for any and all harassment/death/rape" that comes as a result of the activity from this account.

make sure everyone reports his patreon!

docs.google.com/a/patreon.com/forms/d/1AXep3wKV1Sf_lwYcAIhKZFGrGtHXGJDk6vTlIKuiM3M/viewform

Fill out this form:

Patreon account:

Example 1 Link:
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896769392616251392

Example 2 Link:
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896747603135692806

Example 3 Link:
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896739891899490306

Use this as burner email acct.
guerrillamail.com/inbox

typical kike beta. no mercy, lads

Brett Hamil
3312 34th Ave S Seattle, WA 98144

I don't mind, I'm taking /r/equests.

But did he buy curtains and a dog?

Okay, maybe also write something like do you really want your site to be a platform for funding left and right wing radical activists? This way the report will appear as more objective. Also, link his twitter account and a couple of his tweets.

twitter.com/bretthamil
twitter.com/BrettHamil/status/896895160256155648
twitter.com/BrettHamil/status/896884627909992448
twitter.com/C2Mhud/status/896825609397178368

Castle Law won't help you when the Civil War breaks out, kike.

NIGGERS DO THIS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4786826/Nationalist-FIRED-Twitter-names-shames-protesters.html
His name is cole white and he works at top dog, let's find his social media and send him the dox

Brett Hamil and his wife Diana Falchuk

This the stupid faggot has his doxxes up on twitter. Use these screencaps to get him shoah'd off Patreo .

So much of the premise of his argument is built upon the idea that he is fighting racism.
This is why proving that this guy is racist is very strategically wise.
The "progressive left" are far from progressive at the moment. They have shifted into a full blown anti-White mode. We need only expose this to rob them of their moral high ground in front of normies and onlookers.

The fact that he is making money off ruining people's lives for political beliefs is fucking disgusting. I mean we're all pretty shit, but this guy is just scum of the Earth.

Ask him if he supports Israel.

She's a Jewish social worker who's working on affirmative action in Seattle…

Patreon is gonna notice if you use guerrillamail…

Did you go through menopause while living with little logie?

it looks like i just got banned at 4 for posting this info.
did i do wrong?

Yes, this.

Yes. You posted on cuckchan.

its like being banned from plebbit.
you'll be fine user

How do these people get into such good schools? I mean for real, these people have to know some sort of math to get into an Ivy League school yet they do useless shit like racial equality.

Rich Jewish family. You think this princess would live off what the city pays her or what her unemployed faggot husband doesn't make?

The marxists run the schools, of course they let niggers and dumb communists in for saying black lives matter. That's also why they never let asians in.

Such paper thin logic, how do they even get away with it?
And they genuinely wonder how there's more and more of us every day. Writings on the wall.

Absolutely disgusting that race hustlers like her have such sinecures.

Forgot about that. Just pisses me off that people who actually deserve to be there get rejected because of a rich Jew.

UPenn has a lot of asians, trust me I went to Drexel freshman year down the road.

I hate Schumer's face so fucking much. He's so fucking smug but in reality he's hated by majority of people.

Those fucked up kike genes and tendancies

Show him what real death looks like.

Report his Twitter account. Their ToS doesn't allow that.

He has a larpy photo on his faceberg today. The email he is using there is, loganjsmith at gmail.com it's in the, Linkedin,Dropbox,MySpace,Tumblr leaks.

I am doing my part. Are you?

I wonder who is behind this post.

Way ahead of you.

Not a kike, that's for sure.

what was your evidence links?

what was your evidence links?

archive.is/lMrxZ

see

This:
archive.is/lMrxZ

Figured it would be better to use the archive, since he can´t delete that if he suddenly pussies out because of all the angry natsocs on his ass.

>archive.is/lMrxZ
I just directly linked to tweets, but I've got screencaps in case he deletes

i stand corrected

ok

4chad bans doxing m8

what goes around comes around.
but gotcha.

archive.is/Ubwlw
Here is an archive of him inciting violence against law abiding citizens , not included in the collated archive. He is a danger.

>[email protected]/* */
Were my gore hoarders at? This is one for you, don´t you think?

ht tps://pastebin.com/gGbjh04Y

He's beginning to get defensive and trying to reason with us now. He also hasn't posted on the "YoureARacist" Twitter account since he was doxxed. We're getting to him.

Keep it up.

This was taken on a Christmas day wasn't it?

I am compiling a list of evidence that LoganJames is a hypocritical racist.

I feel that this will be instrumental to cutting the throat of the enemy on this one.

They are too fucking stupid to realise that their anti-White sentiment is actually a violation of their much publicised beliefs.

With his, an enormous pincer movement with the REAL left could be achieved on the anti-White enemy.
At least the real egalitarians can be cooperated with.
These guys want identity politics only for them and wholesale destruction for us.

Yes, during the Weihnachtsfrieden. White brothers collectively put down their arms for a short period of time because they couldn´t bear the senseless killing anymore… goes to show that we always instinctively knew who the real enemy is, those who want us divided.

Sounds good, keep us posted.

It's sad that 4chan has so many restrictions on it yet leftypol can dox whoever the fuck they want.

And has he now topped 700 Patrons, up approximately 200 since this thread began.

I’m confident Patreon will do the right thing for their bottom line and delet this soylent chugging maniacs account, however if they do not we will need to get working on some concise easily digestible images that collate his heinous doings for spreading out to *shudders* the kekistanis and other groups who use social media.

Patreon have been keen to give the impression that they are apolitical when it comes to enforcing their TOS, we need to hold them to that.

Holla Forums don't know how doxes work

What do these Hebrew runes mean?

Don't forget, so can /baph/

ht tps://www.mediafire.com/?f26bjdvclc3se6y

As someone who has lost his job due to fucks like this contacting employers over the attendance of a protest; fuck him. May God cast him into the deepest part of hell for this shit.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO WEAR SUNGLASSES OR SOMETHING. People shat on me for wearing a mask, but its an absolute necessity nowadays. Especially if you want to maintain some sort of employment.

This is a VERY SMALL example of what I am working on.
I have a lot of data.

These are some quick confirmations of his racism that can be put into action.

I am mining for more.

Unlike him, I will not be asking for money for this work.

This man is a RACIST who is trying to make MONEY from "anti racist activism".

That angle NEEDS to be worked!

Go in style

aren't masks illegal in virginia though?

Very good work

Didn't stop ANTIFA and the police didn't arrest any of them. If the police is cucked, they'll only go after the right wingers no matter what. That's why sunglasses are good enough. Also take down any social media with your real name.

Yes, I think they are, unfortunately.

IMO, these rallies should only be staged in cities/states that are a) Republican and b) that don't have corrupt officials/cops who are working alongside anti-fa.

Also, what happened in your situation? Which march did you attend, who doxxed you and what did your employer say? That's fucking out of line, I think it's illegal to fire someone for their views in the UK.

This man is a part of a tribe who know very well what they are doing, it is a their survival strategy. Their entire ‘intellectual’ movement is based upon Divide & Conquer. This fellow is just a very crude operator.

Nonetheless pointing out their hypocrisy to normalfags is never a bad thing. I look forward to seeing your OC. It will be good to have it ready for spreading as he will no doubt throw a VERY big tantrum when his 'beer money' gets cut off.

Very good, but how about some more names and addresses please!!!

HWNDU
(he will not doxx us)

Post people from social media who are doxing us, and I'll help counter-dox.

I know. I went over there yesterday for the first time in a long time and it was awful. Filled with libertarians, Jews, and wogs

Depends on the views, their potential impact were it known by the employer's customers that it had known about and failed to take action over said views, and their implications on ability to do or suitability for the job.

For example, you can legally be dismissed from a job which requires critical thinking skills if your employer discovers that you believe in religion, conspiracy theories or racist pseudo-political ideology.

Check out this faggot

twitter.com/mybandowen/status/896444653268029442

The evidence is EXTENSIVE that he is an anti-White racist.

He repeatedly retweets racially abusive comments about White people too… which demonstrates that NOT ONLY is he himself an anti-White racist who denies the validity of "reverse racism" while advocating "equality", but he also has NO PROBLEM with White people being racially abused by others.

His problem with "racism" is entirely with White people. And their "racism" can simply be identifying as White people or wanting Whites to be an interest group.

He is prepared to try and get people fired and murdered if they are 1) White and 2) identify as White proudly.

This guy can be damaged very easily if we operate carefully as a team and stick to strong egalitarian grounds.

What a bitch, someone needs to be their "dad" and beat them into a coma.

That doesn't appear to be true. telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9870840/People-cannot-be-fired-for-political-beliefs-Government-says.html

Is this supposed to be intimidating?

Didn't you read the article?

I'm enjoying this meme way more than I thought I would. Vroom vroom you commie retard

This cucks trying to doxxing anyone whos even friends with anyone at the rally, leaving reviews on employers pages and shit…

Zak Hansen
Age 32
Current Address
316 Parker Rd
Las Cruces, NM 88005-2155
Map
Phone Numbers
(505) 527-2835 - Landline
Sponsored Links

Email Addresses
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
Associated Names
Zachary John Hansen, Zarchary J Hansen
Previous Addresses
1335 Evans Dr
Las Cruces, NM 88001-5313
(Mar 2010)
Map
1740 S Solano Dr #4
Las Cruces, NM 88001-5409
(Nov 2009)
Map
3150 McDowell Rd
Las Cruces, NM 88005-6405
(Sep 2000 - Nov 2009)
Map
208 N Campo St
Las Cruces, NM 88001-3508
(Jul 2005)
Map
Sponsored Links

Possible Relatives
Carol J Wortner, James R Hansen, Julia A Hansen, Stephen C Hansen, Walker J Hansen, Francis D Hansen, Melissa A Hansen, Michael J Hansen, Stephanie Kay Hansen, Darci J Hansen, Deana S Hansen
Possible Associates
Anita L Rowson, Anne M Clark, Anne M Hansenbrickley, Caren R Hutchinson, Carmen M Johnson, Connie L Hanson, David E Wortner, Eric A Wortner, Geraldine R Klaes, James G Klaes Jr, James G Klaes, Jeffry J Brickley, Jon A Wortner, Scot D Wortner, Ursula Hutchinson, William T Hutchinson Jr

Matt McDermott
1702 2 AVENUE 4C, NEW YORK, NY 10128-1012

Nora Reed Fleck
1515 Aliso DR NE Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110 United States

I agree, I wasn’t suggesting that your work was not going to have value. I was just responding to the statement that he appeared oblivious to his own hypocrisy, which he isn’t. It’s deliberate.

He is pitting different races against each other and charging them for the privilege. This is what one might refer to as TYPICAL TRICKS.

He didn't link us, but he announced Holla Forums in such a way as to pique people's curiosity.

I'm not even surprised anymore when these fucking people look like this.

Hivemind

This is a board of peace. Try to get some photos of him, post them here.

twitter.com/Operation_KKK is doxing us

twitter.com/QueenIdle

got his attention, good.
the left has been getting people that disagree with them fired from their jobs for years.
turn about is fair.

hmmm

This is a good idea to hit him back hard. If his employer if pozzed, but pussies, then they fire him. If they're pozzed, but not pussies, then you want to go to *their* money supply; clients advertisers, let them know they fund a business that employs a hate filled stalker.

Looking forward to the day when some user of means who's never posted anywhere, associated with no one, and with impeccable op sec, relentlessly stalks self-righteous, pontificating shitlibs like this until they slip up.

ITZ COMING

just two (((Episcopalians)))

You guys want to fuck with this guy for real? Place an advertisement for a job on craigslist for $20 / hour with the address and say first 10 people to arrive get a day job. Say its for flood damage and to bring tools to rip out sheet rock. Do it in the am at around 9.

I guarantee a shitload of people will show up, none of which are the type of folks you want to mess with.

The ironic thing will be these people will all be poor and mostly black and it will show the true Eichnewald as being a racist and that he hates poor people.

i did this exact thing once. amazing how many people respond to the ad.

That's so much better than pizza, as a matter of fact it should be the new default pizza.

I don't know about Virginia, but definitely look up state law, county law and city ordinance before electing to wear a mask. In Texas, they aren't illegal.
Sunglasses and caps work well for concealing your identity too and are less conspicuous.

I protested the fag vigil for the pulse club shooting in SA Texas. I wore a skull mask, but ended up getting tackled by some spic and the police detained me and took my mask off. Then all the hordes of photographers out for blood swarmed me like cockroaches to snap my face. Some got right up in my face while the police held me in the middle of the fucking field.

They let me go without any charges, but the local papers got hold of my name from the police and published it while the local news put my face and name on TV. My employer caught wind and fired me the next day.

It was a weekend because the protest was on a Friday evening. My old supervisor called me and told me that I was no longer employed at my job and that I was not allowed to return to collect my belongings or drop off my key.
Old boss wouldn't even answer the phone.

For Texas, employers have a 'right' to fire anyone for any reason, so there was no protection for me under the law. I think I could of collected unemployment benefits but never tried because I never really thought about it. I was pretty tense because people would harass me while driving back home, hooping and screaming at my car. Someone stuck a couple of nails in my tires.

I left town and stayed gone for a few months before coming back to the city and using one less character in my name so that people didn't immediately identify me. So far its worked.

Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That's a quote.

Mike Cernovich's Buddy WEEV

We can keep going round n round

its about them

ht tps://twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/896922836148903936

Oh fuck, these cocksuckers.

It's fucking sad. I bet a lot of men cried those nights.

You devious bastard I like it

You'd better mass report this too. twitter.com/yesyoureracist

Dox is not allowed at all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The ironic thing is that at least some of the people at unite the right actually support Israel. So here he is calling for the dox of some of the last potential allies. Why is the jew so self-destructive?

Twitter has proven they are fine with breaking their own rules when it comes to their pets. I'll still report anyway, just in case. This guy should be hit hard on every front possible.

Hope you're armed bud, these people are fucking savages.

Yeah, sorry m8 im more of a lurker and rarley posy but i got this guys info amd had to share it i realized after i posted i made a few errors.

Sleep tight.

fuck im tired forgive my spelling

So she works for the city of Seattle and her hubby organizes destructive Antifa protests? This needs further exposure.

Give it your best shot, shit-for-brains.

Yes thank u anons… Holla Forums has officially beaten 4chan… many 4channers tried to attack logan there but the faggot mods shut them down real quick… im moving to Holla Forums now

And over a year later, here I am with a better job, better car, better knowledge and more money coming in then I had before. Jokes on them faggots.

Conceal carry now every day except at protest I started working out hard after the event, I've made significant gains.

Don't forget, this logan cuck also runs a soundcloud called scillionaire… can we do anything with that?

Nice reverse psychology, faggot. You won't sleep tonight

Fix'd

Refugees welcome

When you least expect it, cuckold. See you around.

When I was close to defeat,
I rose to my feet.
I'm a thorn in the side of the global elite.

That's good to hear, you better be pretty damn proficient with it too. This conflict will escalate to a whole god damn war.

We have IDs, faggot.

Like anybody's going to be in the least bit worried by silly threats from some pencil-neck imageboard adolescent. Hilarious.

Stay on topic, faggot.

I think you're projecting your own homosexuality into this thread. Should be banned for literal faggotry.

Hello Reddit

SWAT this kike

This is my new term for rich kikes trying to influence public opinion

Release his dox, wait for the paranoia to build, then SWAT.

If he ain't bullshitting about being armed, he's surely going to think the ebil nadsis are breaking into his house and shoot at the cops, getting himself killed.

shitsenders.com/

They have some good shit but don't send people shit because its not nice.

twitter.com/Crus8r
twitter.com/OtisLift

Look what I just found. Apparently not only is Brett Hamil a violence organizing leftist but he's also a rapist.

gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/seattle/brett-hamil-is-a-sociopathic-disaster/#post-1914777

Reddit get out

Is it legal to post/share the information that has been collected on this guy on social media?

If he can do it with people who happened to be at the protest you can too.

Hilarious. Remember, commies aren´t people.

Yes.

It may be useful to get the Securities and Exchange Commission involved with the illegal fundraising. This patreon/gofundme stuff is on thin ice with them anyway. There are very strict rules regarding fundraising and the licenses required to do so.

On the criminal side he may be committing wire fraud or several other related crimes.

No, white nationalists aren't people. Get your facts right.

fuck off shlomo

I hate this shekel sucker, but if he really did get sprayed with acid, I empathize for him.

Can any user drop a list of sites i can sign him up for?

You should stick to posting anime CP. Nobody cares about your retarded little circlejerk.

he can only see like 3ft in front of him now. they are gonna pay. I don't like baked that much but maiming people is bullshit

Then why are you here?

What are we supposed to do with the doxer's information? I doubt any employer is going fire someone for being anti-nazi. All these people live so far away from me I can't even harass them in person.

Because he is either Logan, or a friend of Logan, and behind his paper thin veneer of sneering bravado, he is fucking terrified.

To laugh at your display of ill-informed stupidity.

lol we have more suicidal neets

I'm glad to provide you with entertainment this evening, mi'lord.

Terrified of some basement-dwelling teenage NEET dipshit on the internet who couldn't reason his way out of a paper bag if his life depended on it? Bahahahahahahahahahaha. Nigger please. If only you could stop jacking off in front of a full length mirror for long enough to see what a complete fool you are.

mailbait.info

hey lil logie

He's also a zionist.

I am going to try and break this shit down into bite sized contradictory evidence and try and distribute it.

It should help the cause.

Twitter banned me,

Communists are truly mentally on the level of children. But what do i expect from someone who literally posts on the board where the ultimate truths of this world are just an inch away from him, but who doesn´t want to hear them and who decides to believe in lies by the jewish establishment, designed for his numb goy mind.

their logic is that any injustice upon some who has more "privilege" than them is bringing equality, not by raising them up but by bringing someone down.
it's laughable that they think this will bring about and egalitarian utopia by dragging everyone through the mud

Terrified of some basement-dwelling teenage NEET dipshit on the internet who couldn't reason his way out of a paper bag if his life depended on it? Bahahahahahahahahahaha. Nigger please. If only you could stop jacking off in front of a full length mirror for long enough to see what a complete fool you are.

Dumbshit conspiratard. Grow the fuck up.

That'll happen. Post your work here and I am sure plenty of anons will help spread it.

Seriously, look at yourself you delusional fuckwit. Even when you have somebody's info all you can think of is ordering pizza and shit. Imagine the terror of having to answer the door a couple of times and say "I'm sorry, I didn't order that, there must be some mistake." Oh the sheer horror of 30 seconds of mild inconvenience. You're pathetic.

Seriously, look at yourself you delusional fuckwit. Even when you have somebody's info all you can think of is ordering pizza and shit. Imagine the terror of having to answer the door a couple of times and say "I'm sorry, I didn't order that, there must be some mistake." Oh the sheer horror of 30 seconds of mild inconvenience. You're pathetic.

DROWN YOURSELF ON SEMEN NEWFAG

You're underestimating the psychological effect of people knowing where you live.

Make Communist Afraid Again

Maybe @Millennial_Matt deserves the threats. It's not as if this board hasn't been a meeting ground for cucks who issue death threats to SJWs. Sad!

James Fields is going to make one ->EPIC

You don't know what goes on here, do you? Newfags might not know what to do yet but just wait and watch.

I wonder who could be behind these posts.

absolutely disgusting.

Yeah, you're one of us, I'm sure.

Screencaps don't make for great evidence since they can be altered.

Rules are for reddit users faggot

I remember reading something about how CIA hitmen would buy a $40 CO tank, regulator, and some vinyl tubing; theyd just pass the tubing into the vent systems for houses of targets; kill them all, then set the house on fire and nobody would ever find out. I guess because the CO only needs like a 1-2% concentration in the air to be deadly in minutes

vroom vroom, the White Sharia Car of Peace is coming

every time, user. every. time.

Why not put it to use and make a few craigslist ads.

Do me a favor and do to yourself, thanks

You don't know where I live.

Nothing goes on here, just a bunch of impotent teenagers confusing "leejun" with "laughing stock"

I'm glad Jews still work as if its the pre-internet age, instead of the veneer of discussion of ideas they choose open war, then they will have it. Slowly I became to hate them, rings true evermore.

Yes, this a board of peace. So make your peace.

why am i not surprised

Ah, you have a proxy. Well, no, we don't know where you live, but we do know where your friends ITT live whom you seem to be intervening for.

If I were to guess you're operation KKK?

He was in this thread before Operation KKK was linked

Separated at birth?

it's funny, the only thing holding these guys back from more extremist action was their jobs.
thanks for recruiting more full time revolutionaries you stupid kike

Jesus fuck. E-celeb idiots.

The left, and Jews in general, are some of the most short-sighted people I've ever seen. I thought these people were supposed to be good at the long-con? The "long march through the institutions" and all that?

All they've done is created an army of people with nothing to lose while simultaneously escalating the severity of political street violence. We already have one body. Do they really think it's going to end here? What could their end goal possibly be? Is antifa a fucking psy-op?

I will but it's fucking pretty large at the moment.

At the moment I am looking at his mysterious hostility to people associating Jews with communism.

That trotsky was a Jew = "who cares"
but he REPEATEDLY makes sweeping judgements and criticisms about White people, pro-actively collectively guilt tripping White people and insisting on making all actions by individual Whites a "white" thing.

The guy is a complete fucking hypocrite.

Here is a taster:

Lmao, you are a desperate one. Your ideology is an abandoned divide and conquer operation made by kikes, your fellow 'comrades' are mentally ill trannies, fags junkies, welfare leeches and other degenerates, and your whole life is about nothing else than being a mindless slave for the kikes. Kill yourself.

Someone do this.

Also this.

I will make a list of the best ideas for the next thread. Don´t let this kike derail. Your creativity is asked for here. Also keep in mind that this kike only knows about his doxing since today, so the paranoia still needs to build up. Keep reporting and flooding him with comments, gore and threat mails. It will get to him, it always does.

Only a total fool thinks judaism is relevant to anything. Your ideology is a divide and conquer operation made by corporations, your nationalist friends are mentally ill, and your whole life is about nothing else than being a mindless slave for corporate interests.

You think you're enlightened, and are enlightening everyone else, but the only thing you've enlightened anyone about is Alabama trailers having basements.

Fuck off ignorant shill.

fucking lol look at this sheltered faggot trying to talk

Got to be a nu-male faggot living off a woman.

boards.4chan.org/g/thread/61893522/how-do-i-run-face-recognition-on-all-of-the

looks like he's at it again.

"Judaism" is a religion. Jews are an ethno-religious group, hence why Israeli immigration policy is based upon ethnic background. And, yes, ethnic interests, tribalism and nepotism are very important when trying to understand how social dynamics play out.

Leftists and anti-fa are literally the pawns of the neoliberal establishment. You have zero political power, so instead of actually making ground, you spend all of your time oppose the Right. Multi-national corporations import immigrants to increase competition in the low-skilled job sector so that they can lower wages. White working class people go out to oppose this and Communist scum like yourself, who claim to be in favor of the "workers", call them Nazis for opposing their abuse at the hands of their employers.

You're fucking useless.

Oh wait, there is one other thing you've provided enlightment on: why it's illegal to marry your sister.

Oi shlomo

look at this kike

You're just reciting a pile of ill-informed crap. You have zero understanding of anything. Your problem is your monumental self-hatred. Not wanting anyone to see how much you hate yourself, you look for an easily-identified target onto whom to project that hatred. Someone at whom you can point and say "See? He's even less worthy of the description 'human being' than me!" Sadly you do not grasp that far from hiding your self-hatred, this merely serves to make it more obvious to all.

Might as well show normalfags the true meaning of diversity.

bumping >>>/zundel/

that feeling when you don't get hypocrisy. he's giving YOU a taste of your medicine, user

video related: it's where you work

I'll get the dox to StormFront.

Get it out there to everyone. If he is terrified of us, he'll be fucking horrified of what they are capable of doing.

"I have no rebuttal to any of your points so… uh… y-you hate yourself!"

Pathetic.

Good stuff.

If you're gullible and stupid enough to believe that crap, you're clearly incapable of forming a rational opinion based on fact and logic. You've come across the counter-arguments before and not been swayed. Because you're a total fucking idiot. Why would I waste my time?

It's all fun and games until its your children the Jewish Freemasons steal and torture but yeah allow them into your community and let them have their secret societies, it's only a club.

Report this subhuman shill so that he may be removed immediately.

You are now witnessing a mental illness called projection in action. This is what all liberals have wrong with them and what makes them liberals in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Spread it EVERYWHERE

His place of residence

As already pointed out, you're the ones projecting.

made a weebly account for him
go play around
its [email protected]/* */
pass is cnnisfakenews
have fun!

Could you possibly be any more stupid?

Are you a mason user?

Kill yourself faggot

Come pick your mom, I don't feel like driving

HAHAHAH this guy is a communist.

A communist with a patreon…

Correction

Report these posts.

This is the shill

It is hardly a secret if everyone knows about it?

hahahahaha, you're so fucked, I mean what's the point of even policing nigger town?

Certainly doxing people is against ToS of both Patreon and Twitter?

Everyone thinks they know about it. But since, by their own reasoning, it's a secret, they're simply exposing themselves as lacking even the most rudimentary thinking ability.

I end the future for niggers, wiggers, spics, and coal burners one arrest at a time. Many of those whom I arrest in Southwest Detroit get detained by ICE.

What have you done that's so noteworthy, user?

All the numbers in the 1st doxx have been disconnected. 865-483-7540 (parents?) go straight to message. Play Hitler speeches.

LOLK user.

LJS is sadly mistaken if he thinks that we're all Alabama Trailer Trash.

This is what internationalist socialists actually believe.

This isn't a discussion about definitions, this is me telling you that within your country there are active groups wanting to end you and enslave you. Only you can safeguard yourself and those around you from their tricks. The West is a failing beacon which has tried to stave their total domination, once the white race is out of power for good they will control the world. Within this century either whites will survive or all peoples of the world will serve Semite's and their cults.

818-340-6386 (Cali address) 704-544-4609, 350-800-0402 (Charlotte address) working. Woman picked up on CA residence. Gave them a good dose of the Fuhrer.

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411556044
For the low price for $400, you too can pretend to be a Detroit police officer on Holla Forums

So that's where they sell our finished out service pistols.

Mine came free with my badge. =D

>neoliberals, plutocrats, cosmopolitans

This has always been and will always be the stupidest meme in history.
Every time. Every fucking time.

The exact way that the corporations/elite are dividing us is through diversity

Show him what a real shoah looks like.

If you had a clue about economics, you would recognize that unskilled immigrants are a net detriment to any economy and that automation will make them redundant.

So is it the Globalists and you want a Global work force to rebel? Workers of the world united? If you don't eliminate Jews (((they))) will ruin your society and kill your people. You must always have a concept of who your people are, losing that and you lose sovereignty and then become nobody, dead.

Communist Russia versus National Socialist Germany, big difference, remove Jews from your country and you'll have peace and prosperity. Even the Amazonian tribes figured that out and kicked the kikes out.

So why do the elites promote immigration? pic related

(((Divide and Conquer)))

How tiresome and predictable.

I can argue against skilled immigration from a social standpoint, that society should focus on educating its own citizens rather than importing foreigners and brain draining their native countries for the benefit of corporations.

prove they aren't mostly unskilled. You are the one that sounds woefully ignorant here, as the statistics are not in your favor at all. and before you start denying the numbers you don't like as fake, how about you cite why they are fake while you are at it.

More proof that he is racist.

Won't you argument?

Pure cohencidence.

They really are a bunch of pussies. But it's funny that they have that reputation.

The corporations need consumers and the government needs taxpayers to finance their ponzi schemes! Therefore mass-immigration!

This is what socialists in the 21st century actually believe. In the past centuries, socialists opposed immigration (such as with The Chinese Exclusion Act), but now they're nothing but bourgeois cosmopolitans who base their worldview within the plutocratic paradigm that they were socialized into. I guess that's why they're still called socialists - they're been indoctrinated.

Reddit is the new ebaums world. No matter how much they kvetch and post about how much love sodomy and punching nazis (and oh, how they post), they always take flak for being shitlords from normalfags. It's fucking great.

they've*

b-but, he said he would stop.

What is good business goy?

Of all the newfag shit to get upset about, you whine about an extra x?

Full list of antifa members.
8ch.net/pol/res/10404804.html

By definition, capitalism is the mobility of capital. And immigration is the the mobility of labor. Immigration is hence a capitalist concept that reduces human societies to mere markets to be exploited.

Nauseating.

Also:
It would bother me more if i didn't know that some of them are going to get accidentally redpilled, as is always the case
Somebody should post another TGSNT/Hellstorm thread.

DO YOU EVEN LOOK IN THE CATALOG?

???
The infinite capitalist expansion which requires mass immigration is not necessary. And not to mention that the media constantly promotes childlessness among natives, maybe if the capitalists were not in power this wouldn't be a problem.

oy vey

My limited exposure with Reddit has just been the occasional informational threads about games, mainly. And they seem okay, mostly. But I made the mistake of reading a political thread once, and holy shit, it was some of the most cringy SJW shit I have ever seen. It was absolutely pathetic.

I can't believe this kike hides how many shekels he gets from Patreon.

It would probably make me crazy anyway.

It's probably half his income or more at this point.

They ARE unskilled, In europe they are, and In America they are. They are the worlds refuse.

Really pickles my pistachios.

Trudeau?

Here is something to help him with his business.
It's a selection of quotations to show that this communist Jew is an anti-White racist pile of shit.

It's a fairly big list but please do look through them guys.

Tennessee?

I'm not usually one to reduce someone's motivations to freudian psychosexual oversimplifications, but everything this man tweets screams "I am terrified of white people and I secretly yearn for black dicks"

Who is behind the ones behind zsr.org ?

Can't we SHUT IT DOWN for doxxing and death threats and shit?
E.g. use kike tactics against themselves

God speed user, pics if you manage
Be safe, just recon for now.

Sent an email to his employer. Tried to sound as faggy as possible so they might think I actually give a shit

Apparently against patreon t and c.

Noice, well done serving your country user.

Possibly.

For what it's worth, here are a large selections of quotes from this clown that demonstrate that he is a racist hypocrite:

All of these could be effectively used against him I think, and it could affect the patreon account he has set up.
It's actually pretty creepy that this loser demands money for violating the service of various platforms while pretending to do it in the name of a cause he doesn't even support.
I wonder how many dopey fucking liberals are donating money to this anti-White douche.

i got a 15 day ban from halfchan for posting about this guy

i come here and it's a fucking sticky

holy shit the mods there are comp'd

YES GET FUCKING SEC INVOLVED
The more pressure we put on them, the more likely the kike will get /gas/

His employers are fucking commies, they probably let him do it at work while sucking his dick and chanting "death to white people"!

how new are you? Why do you think we call it cuckchan.

fucking kek

what's going on here?

I hope you niggers are smart enough to save these.

yep did it

Stay safe man, and maybe never forget the reporter who ruined your life

We won't know if we don't flood the everloving shit out of their inboxes.

This is a fantastic plan.

Also his patreon plan to slow down with self-shilling has been at 100% for a few hours and is still begging for shekels.
Lel.

Cut the guy some slack, he has to support his wife and her son somehow

he WILL get fired for this if we keep it up. all we have to do is bother the shit out of them. if that doesn't work we just dox everyone at huffington post. trust me they will fucking give in and fire him.

i got a 15 day ban from halfchan for posting about this guy

i come here and it's a fucking sticky

holy shit the mods there are comp'd>>10405123
i used both sites for a long time
but if the mods there are actively protecting jewish interests even outside of 4chan…it just made me kinda wake up to what halfchan Holla Forums is and that's a prison

mass flood them, and if that doesn't work we start doxxing his bosses at huffingtonpost. they WILL fire him if we bother them enough.

i got a 15 day ban for posting the giant antifa dox. not trying to defend 4/pol/ but they are at any given time trying to fend off like 7 different lawsuits.

Everyone at HP are idiots too, they make their shit way too easy to find.

They plenty mad on halfchan. One of them will fuck it up though.

he's totally wrecked now. his fucked. she's fucked. his parents are fucked. her parents are fucked. who did this?

Im close to his location

Well then.

someone did. and i don't feel sorry for him. normally i'm not into doxxing and getting people fired, but i don't give a flying fuck about him. he's already gotten people fired.

it's fucking media matters dude. it just hit me. all of these people are working with BAMN/CTR/TWITTER they don't have the muscle to pull this shit off on their own.

Remember to double tap your dick when you're done pissing

This is his home.

any info on the car he drives?

his twitter has been active for the past 3 or 4 hours. i wouldn't be shocked if twitter locked it due to hacking attempts. let's turn him into William Letavistock

Now you know why we call it cuckchan.
Right now more useful numbers for such an op isn't a bad thing, as long as board quality is maintained.
Really you cuckchan refugees need to lurk the fuck more to integrate here properly, that said for this op, feel free to help out where possible but please don't post this degenerate shit here and respect our home please.

Any chance you could do some recon?
A photo of them outside their house would be a lovely message to send, or even just non street view house shots, we can analyse the building design for architectural reasons.

>wouldn't it be funny if they have to find a new place to live leach and their patreon sheckels are stolen, yet they lose their jobs so they can't move
please kek

they are reading this and will be a god damn brick factory now

I can certainly try.

Self checking those consecutive digits
KEK MIT UNS!

Delete this

Zak Hansen's house

is he getting paid for doxxing people?

Yes!

No!

At the top, the R J Reynolds family. zsr.org is the Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation and funded by the R J Reynolds family heirs, a family which made their fortune through R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company. RJR Tobacco is now controlled through Reynolds American (a subsidiary of British American Tobacco), but this is a purely cosmetic move.

As for ZSR, it is described as "focused on affordable housing, immigration, education and the environment, will focus its environmental grants on water, energy and growth." Obviously, it's now a left-wing propaganda and funding mill.

his patreon hides the $ count of course. here is the link (archive.is won't capture)

This is brilliant. Do it to Eichenwald and the doxxer

Could it be the smoking gun?

eichenwald is selling all of his shit. he's trying to pay for legal expenses because he's facing A LOT of lawsuits and he is unemployable.

How the fuck is he not in jail already for his cp collection??

In the videos, the driver immediately began to peel out after this guy attacked. He along with everyone else who attacked the car as it began to accelerate should be going to jail… if there was any justice in this world.

they didn't prosecute because he was a valuable asset. imagine someone who works for the press and will print ANYTHING you tell him to.

he has used up his 3rd wish though (cheesy analogy) no matter how many times he rubs that fucking lamp, the genie isn't coming out to save him. he no longer works for the media because he is a walking lawsuit.

he no longer has any value to the deepstate because he is employable.

I need sleep I'll check in. in the morning.

Cute pic dude.

Could the whole tiki torch thing Richard Spencer's been doing be a tie-in to the fact he loves Tulsi Gabbard, the Hawaiian congresswoman?

twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/850184885138542593?lang=en

Proof links for reporting:

Reason:
Runs a Twitter account used to dox and defame people, publishing their addresses and home towns

Proof:
twitter.com/yesyoureracist/status/896411734617075712

twitter.com/yesyoureracist/status/896744542329851904

Enjoy your domain seizure

it's all the same to us. it's trash. do you know where you are?

Full Name David A Weigel
Birth Year 1981
Age 35

Possible Relatives
Name Age Birth Year
Eileen H Weigel 65 1951
George Alex Weigel 70 1947
Philip J Weigel 29 1987
Marion L Weigel 100 1917
Diane L Weigel 61 1956
Joan A Weigel 36 1981
Katherine A Weigel 37 1980
Louise H Weigel 67 1950
Matthew B Weigel 36 1981
Paul H Weigel 69 1948

Current & Past Addresses
1435 Euclid St NW #2, Washington, DC 20009
Current Address
1456 Newton St NW #A, Washington, DC 20010
(Apr 2012 - Dec 2016)
500 Brentwood Dr, Wilmington, DE 19803
(Sep 2004 - Apr 2012)
500 Brentwood Dr, Talleyville, DE 19803
(Sep 2004)
Phone Numbers
(302) 762-6433 Landline

control+f is your friend

Lol, I noticed. And noticed user left out ALOT of other info as well. I can pull phone numbers for all of the above posted, if needed.

302 is a Delaware area code, and Weigel lives in DC.

It's from one of the DE past addresses posted. I just copy/pasted bro.

It looks like his mother's

Additionally, he is an anti-White racist himself.
His "anti racism" is very selective.

I compiled a list of screenshots from sifting through his twitter account for some time.
I had to stop but the goods kept on being delivered.
Very consistent double standards.
Some hilarious contradictions on the issues of Israel.
He also appears to be a Leninist.

You can see some here:

I could break these up into individual bite sized chunks.
My intention with this for the links to serve a dual function:
To prove that he is a hypocrite.
To alert genuine and honest onlookers to the existential threat of anti-White sentiment.

I have good reason to believe that we have a genuine ally in the honest left and that they are as much sick of the false lefts hypocrisy as the rest of us.

twitter.com/daniellesinay/status/896912950962905088

Does this girl know that she is financially supporting a racist?

Any of you guys got active twitter accounts left?

It would be nice to expose her to some of this rat bastards racism.

Women are so fucking stupid… She just confirmed 100% the dox is accurate…

w…t….f…..

Reminder to new anons to report his twitter and Patreon. His in clear violation of Twitter's rules, tell Patreon they're funding someone who spreads hate and promotes violence.

wow you big strong white men..
civil war 2017 is cucked as fuck..

This is also his Facebook: facebook.com/lms331

As long as he works in a cesspit like that his job cannot be threatened. I think the only way is to make him completely toxic to anything and everyone. If that fails we need to look into that corporation itself

Maybe we can tell them he's potentially endangering the company because he caused people to get fired and someone might want to get revenge on him and ask them do they really want that risk. His info is public now and someone might come to his workplace to get back at him.

Not only that but they are supporting people who are using acid attacks and propagating violence, discrimination and persecution.

Use all their kike buzzwords against them.

loving every laugh

The company can virtue signal their way out of this.
They are a leftist political organization, their product is political leverage. Clinton ties, money laundering, video footage with extreme racism, those can work.

They are such horribly predictable and self-memeing beasts aren't they?

Linking tweets where he revels that he got someone fired because of their political views may be a start. That's not progressive, that's not tolerant, it stifles discussion and is just petty. Maybe tell them about reporting him to the authorities for condoning lynching.

Even if you assume they're ideologically motivated rather than cynically consuming donations; these Alinksyite organizations don't see it that way. Any means is justified if it's used against the enemy. Anyone is an enemy if they have the wrong opinion.

I'm just gonna say it. What a fucking faggot.

Someone could go near his house and fire a couple small caliber blanks (an example being a .22)
I wouldn't recommend this though, especially if you couldn't get away with it

america is so cucked

why not just spread peanut butter or jam on his wiring, throw rotten eggs under his porch, and throw a fire cracker in the mail box while you're at it?

In addition to being a communist and student of frankfurt school theory (making him an anti american),
i.gyazo.com/8415e80f271c9849f8463144685f68a3.png

he also appears to support violence against the police.

Check retweet in link here.

i.gyazo.com/b9f4ed82a7e11cf3e84297defd0f319a.png

ids beaudifull :DDDDDDDDD
but why am i seeing two x's in dox?

We have to do this

Justice will be served on this faggot, but it must also be served against the whole ideology from which he operates, and across the entire face of the planet.

cock.li was unironically taken over by the NSA a few years ago. if you use their webmail don't do anything incriminating with it

Are you scared yet?

I was there.
Fuck this bitch and his bitch..

Thankyou officer user, stay safe out there.

Hurting their pocketbook is always a good strategy, though sometimes the returns are slow in coming.
This pic never fails to put a smile on my face.

yeah ive been noticing a slow decline in post quality for maybe two years now and its become unbearable these last few months and i dont think theres any chan left that isnt dead or infested with newfags
is this the end?

Eat glass.

T H I S
H
I
S

I'm not a druggie degenerate, yet if one of you guys is, then you could hypothetically try this.

and so here we are, with you faggots most common posters

Announcing how long you've been here is almost as bad as caring how long I may have been here.
Take your deep concern for dates over to 1/2chan.

These things often operate under a situational improvised superstructure.
Whoever is at the heart of the activity, capable of making contact first with the opponent and others typically gets the support of associates who deletavistock themselves into assistant roles.

This guy got the spotlight so he is getting it at the moment. The Yanks at that rally are in the spotlight so they are getting support.
It shifts depending on the situation.
When this is understood you can understand how the "head of the beast" can be cut off the punish, terrify and educate the body and onlookers.

This fat retarded pig wants fame, but what he has forgotten is that he is nothing more than an anti-American communist retard who hates White people.
He is no "Anti racist" he just fucking hates Whites.
Wrecking him on this basis and alienating him from real anti racists is key.

Bravo next time they will just wear masks and make it much easier to punch someone. You won't get recognized after all. Why won't you punch a guy who shouts death to you and your family? It will be literally Antifa but right wing and with guns.
How these people plan on winning this war? They are winning battles but they have zero plan.
Hell it is even helpful overall to destroy lives of few right people because it will either turn them into victims or terrorists that will take out pride parades. Terror could even be justified in this situation. They won't be shooting people who they hate, they will shoot people who destroyed their lives.

This jew is huge win for us. Escalation of conflict is helpful.

The idea that people actually celebrate the firing of people for their free-association OUTSIDE of work is sickening. People are celebrating their chains.

Fucking morons actually fighting against free speech in the name of "heroism"…

What movie is this from fagboi?

I'm not saying she's stupid, but it's a well-known fact that political views matter far more than intelligence. Since she's a Jew living in the NE, her parents are more likely to have studied in the same university, which is extremely important.

Post to cuckchan. I got
banned

We have a president in the white house, the only escalation of conflict that would be helpful is if antifa/jews/soros etc started getting more and more desperate to the point they started bombing shit again like the 70's weathermen, so Trump could declare martial law and start arresting the top kikes.
Right wingers don't benefit from escalation of conflict until we wrest control of the justice system away from the kikes. As long as the sheriffs go to Israel for training (blackmail), the judges are kikes, and the police/feds follow zog orders, we do not benefit from the escalation.
If you have to kill antifa, do it legally. Stay on the side of the law, because the full force of the law will come down on us, but as we've seen over and over again, it does not come down on the ZOG/Antifa goons.
If you wanted to be really helpful, you and 3 buddies would be "disappearing" kike judges, mayors, governors, etc without telling anyone.

You see I am from Poland and I fucking hate commies.
I am not as much interested into right wing part of America winning but left ideology dying.

Fucking really?

Yeah if you aren't hitting the report page, you are doing something wrong because obviously this is what is feared.

How do you deal with a box flood?
also muguguestbook.com for mail spam

Use sock puppets to reply to all his tweets and include @s to others pointing out how strange that both he and Shaun King pretend to be black people when they're both white. Like why the fuck is his Twitter pic of a black dude…completely makes it seems like the account is run by that person. And also create liberal seeming sock puppets who seemingly agree with what he's doing but can no longer support it now that they've found out he's a white guy posing as a black man on Twitter

The political situation in the USA is entirely different from Poland, because the mentality of the populace is entirely different as well. Eastern European tactics won't work because of different value systems. You have to tailor your tactics and strategy to the terrain.

You guys should do this with @yesyoureracist and Eichenwald because it'll be hilarious.

Remember what he's only upset because our side is doing it. He has no principled objection to any of this shit.

It is not about situation in Poland. It is situation of lefty politically correct stuff that led to for example Migrant Crisis.
It is not here but it doesn't mean it doesn't cause any problems here. Hell only reason we have authoritarian socialists as winning party was because they were only one saying they won't allow any migrants.
Blow to this ideology in America will affect same ideology in Europe. Hell even labeling Antifa terrorists will lead to labeling Antifa here terrorists and commies.

Antifa will be labelled terrorists, it's just going to take some time.

Should we start doxing these nigger jews?

@pettyblackgirI
@BFriedmanDC

Things are really heating up all because Logan James Smith.

Is this a joke or is this kike a dirty pedo as well?

He'll probably get a raise.

That faggot doesn't represent old timers. Can't stand faggots like that.

A group calling themselves "Progress NC" is probably backing him already.

No fucking way! LMAO Free kike boipucci to dominate.

Driver: jew
Organizer of the gathering: jew
Teacher interviewed about the "White" supremacist driver: jew

Oy vey, they're going to out all the Whites!

I've reported him for doxing on gofundme. Hopefully many other are doing so as well. I suggest sending them the tweets he's made as evidence.

I have a feeling gofundme will do nothing though. They're like Patreon in that they only censor right wingers.

no they don't, and they have to provide a way to opt out because of your 'right to seclusion' sorry kikes you fucked up
whitepages.com/suppression_requests
cyber.harvard.edu/privacy/Privacy_R2d_Torts_Sections.htm

hope they enjoy the good meal!

lel why didn't anyone think of using the good old fashioned pizza raid

You mean faggotry, right?

Remember anons, spread this to our brothers at 4chan… their mods are fuckin faggots and keep deleting these threads

Make a thread and tell them to order pizza to the guys address, I'd do it but I'm at work.

i can't… I got banned and so did all the private vpns and proxies i used… I cleared cookies and all… do u anons know of any way to post on 4chan when banned? I know mobile connections work but i need to stay more hidden

house pic attached… do they really have three cars? Address seems correct

it's fucking annoying to the local pizzeria owners, and doesn't do any real damage

I'm telling them to knock on the back door and ordering multiple hard to carry items, easy way to get them banned. Also causes worry for the parents, addy was not his.

I didn't explain too well, but his parents are NOT going to brush off getting sent a pizza with 4 layers of pork toppings, that's going to make them worry no matter how much he hand waves it as muh internet pranks ecks dee

anons, here's what we got to do… go to poopsenders.com/
then buy the combo pack (cow, elephant, and gorilla poop (u can also just buy one)) and send it. I'm planning on doing it… any other user gonna do it too?

I've reported the cunt to Patreon…

more images of their other houses… if they have kids, it should be the right one bc of the little bike outside. otherwise, it should be the left one

How much longer will it take to take down the patreon? Because-twitter.com/daniellesinay/status/896912950962905088

anons, u have to use poopsenders.com. It much more effective then pizza raids

one of the wifey's parents' houses