rationalmagic.com/Strings/Strings.html
equestriadaily.com/2011/04/story-fallout-equestria.html
fanfiction.net/crossovers/misc/
fanfiction.net/game/Ys-series/
mlpfanart.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_Equestria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest_novels
m.fanfiction.net/s/2915281/1/The-Fundamentals-of-Purring
marienbadmylove.com/
fanfiction.net/s/10079932/266/mario-and-the-search-for-the-inner-spaghetti-party-quest
docs.google.com/document/d/1iySqqlLDtT3UEFxLEhU88EGph02DVum6AqNNeNyYb4I/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus christ, I thought I had been steeled against this. Give me some time OP

inb4 Metroid High School

Best chapter

fanfiction.net/s/2739850/3/Metroid-High-School

I assume Earthbound friends have it much worse.

This is the beginning chapter to skies of arcadia x sonic cross over

i'm surprised that there are any Ape Escape fanfics

There's no results for Fallen London or Sunless Sea, but I did find a short story. Also there's five Iji fanfics and that's five too many.

Jesus Christ I forgot that was a thing.

Fucking how. How can you write a story about a bunch of technicolor friendship powered ponies in the fucking zone?

Oh fuck, I gotta see that autism. Screw this other story.

Man this makes me wanna hunt again. I need to dive back on to deviant art to see what shitty comics I can find. I was thinking supersayinscrash's friends might be gold mines but they are just autistic furry drawings and shit. I must continue the hunt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Horsefuckers have the ability to cross their show with everything user.

Outside of Drakengard all of these upset me.

this is solid gold

Heh

Guys…

Yeah but most of the fanfiction stuff here is nothing really bizarre, just stupid "humor" stuff.

I still find it weird that someone decided to mix Regular Show with Wolfenstein

The title is the best part to be quite honest with you. "Wolfing Around"

I also remember seeing this image

This is just silly.

yeah i know

that's surprising.

Another thing I wanna add is that it's actually pretty common for fanfic writers to mix MLP with otherwise darker settings and themes; I couldn't tell you how many Fallout: Equestria fics there are. I guess there's something about the stark contrast that appeals to them, but god knows few if any of them can actually pull it off in their writing.

Autism is a powerful thing sometimes.

Ask the one who wrote a 620,295 word story about the "technicolor friendship powered ponies" turning their nation into a pseudo-Orwellian dystopia before completely nuking it. Referring to the story mentioned.

But that's what I'm so confused about. I know that one of the mlp/fallout fanfics has become one of the longest pieces of literature or whatever, and it just boggles my mind.
Is it the fact that they are taking characters from a seemingly innocent universe and then corrupting them in a more gritty, serious setting, making them look more mature and dark in the process?
Am I reading too far into this?

No, theres some appeal about taking something light hearted and twisting it. Its just not that good though.

A MOD HASN'T LOGGED ON FOR NEAR FOUR HOURS
SPAM THE FUCKING BOARD

What

i mean its terrible but yakuza doesn't get hit with the autism stick as hard as other series

8ch.net/log.php?board=v
The time has come to shitpost
Make as many threads as you can

Oh no

Why

Looks like the 4am crew is trying to get "revenge".

Damn, no Hotline Miami x Rocket Power.

Who cares?

I remember someone saying that this was longer than Atlas Shrugged. Is it true?

I think it was either that or that Smash Bros fanfic made by a spic.

This is pretty much the reason. People see an appeal in turning something nice, colorful, light hearted into gritty dark unhappy shit

And to be honest, I'm sick of that shit

Atlas Shrugged is about 1100 pages long, the looks in pic 4 alone look around 300-400 pages each, that would be 1500-2000 pages long just for those five books.
So yes, it is.

From a writer's standpoint, it's not difficult. There just had to be a logical progression from "sunshine and rainbows" to "irradiated wasteland".

The original author Kkat basically had to build two worlds, the "post-apocalyptic" one the story took place in, and the "post-show" one that fills the gap between the timeline of the tv show and the end of the war.

To do that, she used the fuel resource market and political/racial tension between nations to drive the happy rainbow ponies and their exotic zebra neighbors into armed conflict. Specifically, ponies traded gems to zebras in exchange for coal. Pony infrastructure relied on coal power, and zebras needed gems for creating magical talismans and other shit. Zebras started raising prices, and some other incidents (I recall a mention of pony hostages being taken by "zebra gem pirates" and deaths occurring in an attempted rescue) led to failed negotiations and then open hostilities.

From there, the war had to escalate to a point where total annihilation of the enemy was being seriously considered. For the ponies, the massacre of children at Littlehorn with a necromantic bioweapon pushed them over the edge into zealous patriotism and xenophobia. The zebras' tipping point was Celestia's abdication of the throne to her sister Luna, whom the heavily superstitious zebras believed to still be "Nightmare Moon", the evil being that a thousand years before had prevented the sun from rising and nearly killed all life on the planet, even though she had been cleansed of it all in the first episode of the show. They believed that there was no choice but annihilation in the face of such perceived evil. Both sides ramped up the war machine, building more and more deadly weaponry, restricting individual rights and expanding government surveillance, and demonizing their opponents. To top it off, the author had the 6 main protagonists of the show, essentially paragons of the virtues of friendship, form and head the six government ministries that were responsible for all of the atrocities that would occur during this time. They basically served as an example of the "road to Hell is paved with good intentions" idiom.

Then, it was just a matter of letting the world get worse and worse until the day that mutually-assured destruction was not enough of a deterrent.

Regardless of your opinions on fanfiction and horsefuckers, there is some stellar worldbuilding in the Fallout Equestria genre

Man, talk about diarrhoea of the typewriter. Maybe it will be longer than that Smash Bros. fanfic if that author gets writers block.

The non-canon side story, Project Horizons, is approximately 1,781,141 words long.

The original was 620,295 words.

Pretty much, yea.

That is some impressive autism, but cringey all the same.
I want to remind you that this is a children's show aimed towards little girls to teach them them basic morals.

And the fanfiction shows how those basic morals can be corrupted and lead astray.

Also using the "it's a kid's show" is a bit silly given how many anons play Nintendo games and other vidya aimed towards kids.

Television and video games are hardly comparable.

The big difference is that you get a choice in what happens on the screen to some degree with video games.

Someone else still wrote the story, created the visuals, etc. they just factor in some of your input for one of them when they make those things.

They are both media, and for media as a whole things made for children are not necessarily supposed to be totally unappealing to adults.

>Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead combined are only 873,592 words long combined
Wew

Some results I've found in the past for these sort of threads.

The thing with Metroid High School is that either it's an intentional dig at shitty fanfics, or unintentional so-bad-its-good gold. Either way it's fucking hilariously written.

one day mario woke up

Yeah, this one's ridiculously huge.

I honestly don't have a reaction tapestry to properly convery this level of autism.

Fuck, I can't decide which one sounds worse to look into.

It's bigger than any other book in existance lmao

nuh uh homestuck is bigger ANMD it's better so take that

I know there's an image somewhere comparing the amount of words over time with various other English series. It's had them all beaten out in average words per year, or something like that.

I think some anons from Holla Forums and /cow/ were trying to encourage him to actually finish, and then have someone vocaroo it into a massive audio book or something as well.

Someone actually took the time to write, edit, and revise a ton of shitty grimdark horse fanfics.. And then go through the trouble of getting them published in multiple formats, because somehow this gay Earth allowed them to be successful enough to afford to keep doing this shit.

I feel like I should be able to just hunker down and shit out a book about any damned thing and achieve at least this level of success, but I don't think the world would allow that, and that just.. perturbs me.

Contribootan.

That's pretty impressive

Some examples from the Wild Arms ones there. The first one is pure bullshit since WA5's Kartikeya is pretty much the definition of edgelord, caring for nothing other than tormenting and murdering people, and his own boss can barely keep him in line. He doesn't make friend, he doesn't want friends. All he wants is to see the weak suffer.

I tried sword of the stars but it was just other sci-fi games, so it fits kinda.

You toy with forbidden knowledge user.

More autism I found a while back. How do you milk 60 chapters and just under 500,000 words from this premise?

I mean, it's got nothing on Aura Channeler Chris' masterpiece chapter/wordcount wise, but at least SSBB has a shitload of characters and universes that could be worked with (and while Pokemon has a lot of characters, it's still all in the same universe, even more limited if someone keeps a story to a single region).

I'd honestly be curious to know how many of those King of the Hill ones are just people having some fun with tossing various anime/video game characters into Arland just for the sake of it, and how many are m-rated fapfics that make no sense beyond the author's delusional mind.

At least the Beavis and Butthead one makes some amount of sense for happening, being the same creator and all. The fact that there's only one is honestly surprising.

fanfiction.net/s/11954130/1/Dagoth-Ur-x-OC
Hehe ha ho, to the workshop we will go.

Sanic's mostly limited to donut steel autism
Also, got some more crazy shit

that's some obscure shit right there

Someone check if theres a Prototype x Parasyte crossover.

SU. That fan base is worse. You don't see MLP or FNAF fags trying to drive the creators of a show to suicide just because they don't like an episode.

Someone should crossover Sonic the Hedgehog with Killer 7.

Nope! Not a single one to do with Parasyte which I guess would be fine because both characters have mutant powers, hope you like Ass Creed, Ass Effect, or Naruto though!

It could be worse, it could be THE CONVERSION BUREAU. Then you'd have a forced Orwellian state ruled by an eldritch god and be forced to physically transform into a pony to gain a soul, because somehow humans don't have them, those filthy meat eaters who can't stop polluting and having unprotected sex and causing wars and no seriously the most notorious writer of this shit turned the princess into a "benevolent" eldritch abomination and wrote recursive fanfiction of "her" product because someone tried to kill her the princess. Did I mention the fiction "she" wrote where terrorist release a drug that turns everyone into androgynous womyn and it's treated as a good thing? I didn't. I shouldn't have.

Shall we?

I more meant in what crossovers that user's game had, but it is pretty autistic.

How.

Here is Parasyte for comparison.

I'm morbidly interested. I hope it's Guts trashing everything. Post it.

This somehow makes some sense.

Mildly curious.

Well that's actually plausible

Be glad it isn't Calvin and Hobbes.

Kind of lame tbh

speaking of Calvin and Hobbes, I'm not quite sure how this is a Magnum P.I. crossover.

Were you actually expecting Isaac to wind up in Japan or Shinichi to board the USG Ishimura? Well, sorry to disappoint you, but its short!

Zim at least lasts a little longer.

Stare upon the mouth of madness.

Might as well be canon.

How obscure can they get?

One's a bunch of random scenarios, the other's over 50,000 words and 5 chapters long, and Eddy has an iphone for some reason.

Soul Nomad and Disgaea works since they share the same universe

But the rest? I don't even know….

Jesus fucking christ.
HAVE MERCY

Who makes this shit up?

WHAT

I'm surprised there isn't that many Touhou x Undertale fanfics.

Leisure Suit Larry even has some titles!

Show me that shit right now

Okay, I could maybe see a Magnum P.I. x Calvin and Hobbes crossover working through his Tracer Bullet ego, but that story has nothing to do with either series at all, at least from what I can tell.

Fug

This I gotta see.

You already clicked on that Douk fanfic, why don't you tell us about it?

What the fuck.

I guess if other Nintendo characters joined in, it'd make sense.

But seriously, a crossover with Wii Sports

Wii Sports

Truly we live in a blessed time.

Not obscure enough, apparently.

FUCK

WHY

That doesn't seem too bad.

Well, looks like I'm done.

Isnt that the fic that's technically the largest piece of literature in the entire english language?

western edgy moeshit 3d cgi anime made by a group famous for early halo machinima, to no one's surprise, spawned an entire plane of hell's worth of cancer.

Yes.

Oh yeah? How about some

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. x AMUMANGA DAIOH?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. VS MY LITTLE PONY?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. VS RWBY?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. VS HARRY FUCKING POTTER?

This is some gold shit.

Holy fuck

Someone needs to go though the effort of screencapping the crossover section of RWBY.

brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/AKPGGuaYMFb8mow6QRv2
combining shitty fanfiction with the SW intro creator is kinda fun

The fact that this guy is sitting with THREE blows me the fuck away.

Actually to be honest, it was almost vaguely funny. Whoever wrote it did know their stalker lore, as evidenced by the reference to the zone in Afghanistan.

Might as well post this.
The actual creator of SAO wrote this.

I might look through those king of the hill ones for some good shit.

The Stalker mlp ones are as gay as you imagine. None of them are finished though.

Here you go! See how many you can find!

The other two popular crosses are Familiar of Zero and The Game That Shall Not Be Named.

TWO YEARS

fanfiction.net/s/4488882/1/Azumanga-Shadow-of-Daioh

jesus fucking christ

Is this the glopping semen one?

To be honest, what's even worse than TCB are all the "Anti-TCB" spitefics that are filled with as much edge as possible.

BOTH OF THE FARTING ONES ARE BY THE SAME FAGGOT.

You have not even begun to see the depths of weeaboo crossovers, user kun.

Get out of here Chatoyance.

And done.

Oh boy, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. x Fallout. I wonder what kind of quality writing Bethesda's most diehard fanbois will shit out this time?

yes this is the entire thing

Is that the TWO YEARS OF SEMEN FLOWED ENDLESSLY chapter?

WHAT!?

Ok now I'm excited.

This guy has balls writing something so attention grabbing.

I remember once wondering 'You know, somebody has probably used the Fate universe to summon video games'

Then I stumbled across this pile.

There's a Touhou x S.T.A.L.K.E.R. one. user, I have seen more than I dare to.

I can't consume any more liquor tonight without risking a severe hangover tomorrow at work, and I can't deal with this without more booze. So I'm out for tonight.

Godspeed, Holla Forums.

Are you squiding me? Where do I get one or three of those?

fanfiction.net/s/11323251/1/JunMonCon-Shooting-Gallery

fanfiction.net/s/11386369/1/Convergence

oh I remember this, this is that one where the characters go into the real world and there's all this drama about them being trapped across the globe and there's terrorists and it's almost interesting and then high school waifu laifu adventures!

There are a surprisingly few Seinfeld crossovers. I think we need to start writing some.

I thought that was canon written by the actual writer of SAO

I think one of the most obvious ones is Seinfeld x Fallout

Maybe even Seinfeld x Delicatessen

Did you miss the part where that was written by the SAO writer?

It might have just been in the light novels, but still.

This is the ultimate heresy.

wow

I can't stop snickering.

I could imagine it's by that genesis autist that's been spamming on Holla Forums lately

I made a mistake and thinking the rest would be tongue in cheek like this one, I was wrong.

Better writing than Anthony Burch?

Quantity /= Quality user

Keep at it, I believe in you.

What?

Chatoyance, unfortunately, was not blessed with the ability to write a good world and characters. Poor soul couldn't understand how to make good-hearted characters do evil things without becoming out-of-character caricatures.

Chat, go rant about how EVUL AND UNWORTHY humans are in your blog some more.

I imagine it's this

If that's a surprise you've obviously never heard of With Strings Attached.

I'd like to he's not all bad for getting rid of the Undertale general but at least those people kept their autism to the containment thread.

That sounds amazing

I almost want to read it

I need to read this myself now.
Link?

It is that.

No, no. I know what Bully is, I was just confused on HOW that crossover would even work.
Handsome Jack is actually Gary Smith?

I'd like to say, I mean. Also that spec ops: the line/anime crossover had 175 chapters, which explains its length. Still no subspace emissary, though.

Is this the new 4am thread?

Could be worse

no, that'll be the old 4am after the 20th of this month, only without avatarfags

Both sides of TCB are complete garbage.

I didn't think there'd be so much.

rationalmagic.com/Strings/Strings.html

every day we stray further from god's light

Once Sausage Party gets its Fanfiction page, its over

equestriadaily.com/2011/04/story-fallout-equestria.html

make sure you read the fan fanfic where the radio jockey pony has lesbian time with the protagonist.

Actually that's only half the book, the rest you have to buy.

THERE ARE CROSSOVERS FOR A FUCKING FLASH GAME.

To be fair it was a pretty good flash.

Nigger you don't even know

Are you brave enough to look for something you like here?

fanfiction.net/crossovers/misc/

What do you mean when?

WHAT THE FUCK

FUCK ITS ALREADY HERE

THIS IS THE PROOF GOD HATES US, ITS OVER

There's a Guess Who crossover, why are you surprised?

This only reinforces my point.

it's like a living stereortype

OH SWEET JESUS, I'M NOT CLICKIN THAT AGAIN

T-There are audiobooks…
It got so much praise that some horsefuckers decided to read out more than a million pages worth of fanfic…

Oh Lord deliver me from this nightmare

You know what, let's do this.

If you can't find your favorite game in the list, just search 'Your favorite franchise' + fanfiction in whatever search engine you use and deliever the best result you can find.

Oh thank you merciful God

I completely forgot the main purpose of this thread.

Whoops forgot the last one.

Goodbye sanity. I await the sweet embrace of chaos and darkness.

It's not like I will miss this world anyways.

Don't tell them. They will come from the shadows and take what was theirs all along.

There it is; disappointment

Also

Fuck off.

Undertale's been in almost every single search, is that specific example special in some way?

I literally cannot imagine it

So read it and find out then :^)

When cancer meets cancer.

Kek

It's soooo beautiful

why

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Watching all of these combinations brings me back to the threads we had where somebody had the same idea I did about dumping as much random shit as possible into an autistic MSpaint comic.

Maybe I actually want a finished crossover between Gunsmoke and Egyptian Mythology god dammit.

Super cancer????

I actually read chapters to a Warhammer 40k Naruto crossover. Basically a bunch of Orks were mucking about with Warp travel and ended up inside Naurto's head. So when he creates clones he would actually bring out Orks and basically tricked them into thinking he was the boss. It was actually a bit entertaining, truth be told.

that's one way of putting it

Wow what a great thread this turned out to be.

Reminder that critics are praising this for being "intellegent" and for having "clever" themes

So, the Jew had this degeneracy as his childhood dream? That weirdly makes sense

WHY DOESN'T THE MP4 WORK PAST 7 SECONDS I WANT TO SEE HELLISH FOODSTUFFS.

Didn't get hit too bad,

Oh, I still love the bit where a fucking Navy Seal team or some such is sent to retrieve one of the characters that end up in, like, Afghanistan, and she fucking murders them when negotiations break down. Then, at the end of the story, when they're all in CIA custody or some such, the US government just brushes it off because it was a 'tense situation' or some bullshit.

Like, fuck's sake, girl, YOU FUCKING MURDERED SPEC-OPS DUDES TRYING TO RESCUE YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE HIGHLY STRUNG AND ONE OF THEM GRABBED YOUR WRIST. THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES- joke's on you there are no consequences enjoy your high school.

I can't believe I finished that goddamned thing, and I'm glad I cut my losses and didn't bother with Convergence.

Well, at least Jade Cocoon is still sacred from Xo's
Well it didn't get beaten with the autist stick too hard I guess

What.

There's a fanfiction for everything!

Holy fucking shit

How could the authors get no Cease & Desist from Hasbro for doing this?

It hasn't happened yet but I feel it drawing nearer.

I've written fanfics and realize what I've done

Can you give us a hint?

It also has 84 standalone fanfics.

I never watched it, but I'm almost interested.

Erotic bondage

Sure, why not.
it's a Dark Souls fic
Wether it's a standalone or a crossover is up to you.

Frozen x Valkyrie Chronicles

That would probably just be some lesbian erotica.

I think I'm safe

fanfiction.net/game/Ys-series/

I read the whole thing a few years ago

Isn't that an anime/VN where a dude cheats on a girl and then the girl murders him and all of his side bitches? I mean I could be wrong but Im pretty sure thats what it is.

From observing the patterns of Hasbro's copyright team, I can probably guess the reasons it didnt get C&D'd are that "My Little Pony" isn't mentioned in the title, no canon characters appear or are referenced in the books, or they simply didn't want to bring publicity to it.

Me too, although I had to take a break near the end. There's just this buildup of stupid decisions on everyone's part, both in the past and present, and while there's a couple points where you could say it comes to a head, my break was where the protagonist is sick with a fever and attempts to masturbate to her childhood idol while she's sleeping right next to her. Honestly, it was the poor grammar that got me stepping back for a bit.

At least I'm not the poor furry soul who tried to start a self fellatio session mockery of it on a forum that turned into a one sided ego war between the posters and the author. That was almost as fun to laugh at as the fanfic.

Why?

I'm convinced this wouldn't ha-
How do you make 112 entries for this? Do I even want to fucking click this?

m8 the main fallout equestria story is like, fucking longer than War and Peace.
according to this: mlpfanart.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_Equestria
and this wikipedo entry en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest_novels
Fallout: Equestria: 620,000 words
of War and Peace: 587,000 words
Atlas shrugged: 645,000 words (estimate)
Les-Mis: 655,478 words
it's between War and Peace and Atlas Shrugged in terms of word-density, let that sink in.

Project Horizons, a fan fan fic of this, is 1,740,452 words. How about you let that sink in?

For context, Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest, probably the largest fanfiction in existence so far, went over 4 million words last July.

How about you let sink in first?

see

IT'S TIME TO STOP

THE TRINE FRANCHISE IS SACRED
0 AUTISMS FOUND

I expected way worse tbh fam

breddy gud

This is my all-time favorite. I'll just post the synopsis.

Title: The Fundamentals of Purring
Fandom: Final Fantasy X
Pairing: Seymour/Kimahri

Author's Notes: DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE SLASH although I genderswapped Kimahri so technically it isn't slash. Kimahri becomes a hot human girl thanks to a magical sphere and Seymour falls in love.

Full Fanfic Here: m.fanfiction.net/s/2915281/1/The-Fundamentals-of-Purring

Actually, the longest piece of literature ever made.

You can say that once it's reached 17 million, thank you very much.

marienbadmylove.com/

I actually want to read this.

I take it back

This is the title, by the way.

kek

THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.

it's probably biosock infinite.

Seems to confirm my theory, that BB lorefags are cancer.

holy shit

anyway read my 550k mario Holla Forumsfic
i will defeat the cancer by being the strongest cancer

fanfiction.net/s/10079932/266/mario-and-the-search-for-the-inner-spaghetti-party-quest

I have to admit I'm pretty disappointed.

I'm actually making one right now. I'm calling it
"Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy goes to Israel".

Do they go to the macca and eat a halal?

It's the one where he can bang both yandere bitches then in later sequels their moms and a man that dresses like a girl. Said man dressed up as a girl to steal a yandere from him but things got wacky and rapy.

Is it ready yet?

Could have been worse.

Soontrademark

A masterpiece for connoisseur of fine language that can only be comprehended by the most educated individuals. Better than Finnegan's wake.

So the Fanfiction community has been taken over by sjws now too?

To think they could become even more cancerous, Millennials are the worst.

I wrote an Iji fanfic. I haven't shared it publicly yet, but I tried to keep it as cringe-free as possible

It's a simple "what if" story of "what if pacifist Iji found Yuka's room and Yuka decided to talk instead of opening fire". So they talk a little about history, culture, and Hot Drinks.

If you want to read it, it's here docs.google.com/document/d/1iySqqlLDtT3UEFxLEhU88EGph02DVum6AqNNeNyYb4I/edit?usp=sharing

gib feedback plz

eight outta ten good enough to write the shitty novel cash in.

I want this done before the thread dies user.

This shit went way too far

This has something to do with Counter Strike apparently.

I am in chapter 3 now.
It's not bad actually. If it wasn't for the fact that it was full of MLP crap I would actually buy it.

Did you get to the fearsome twang yet?

No.
Please no spoilers, this shit is actually good. The MLP shit serves great for comic relief.

No, I'm done, I set the line at potential lingerie snapping and I'm keeping myself to it.

I can power through it, I hope.