THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OmCBK
volafile.io/r/HF33Go.
geforce.com/whats-new/articles/no-mans-sky-deus-ex-mankind-divided-game-ready-driver-released
files.catbox.moe/4fe559.mp4
voiceforge.com/demo#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsive_hoarding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Murray trying to take Todd Howards title?

Funny how that's coming up after the great promise of bigger shitty ships and adding a feature that should've been in the game already.

lame game

REMINDER THAT THIS IS AN INDIE GAME THAT ALREADY COSTS 60$

Wow, truly incredible

Early access indie game.

Player base has dropped by like 30000 too.

Sean is indie hipster faggot Todd

Is that for real? did some nigger actually try and steal Sam's car?

Is he still alive?

Sam survived the attack and hung the assailant moments afterwards.

Molyneux's head should be way bigger there. Probably swapped with Hudson's leering in the background since he is the grandfather of lies.

While the guy sucks Elite Dangerous dick by comparison, this guy hammers out the issues pretty well.

Didn't one of the Blops games get done for false advertising because the multiplayer was busted on release?
How many people would need to raise hell for that to happen?
How long wound Sony defend them when they get accused of being part of the con?

The fact that they had to put a sticker over the box is pretty legally gray if you ask me

A pack of coons were located dead on the scene. Police indicated they will not pursue the terrorist Sam Hyde for personal safety. Sam later posted he will include video of the incident in the next episode of World Peace.

He and Mike "5th Reich" Stoklasa tied his limbs to both their cars and drove in separate directions as the mugger died listening to Rich Evans laughter as he watched and yelled "vote Trump!"

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!?

Oh god, I hope people saved their boxes that did that.

the only thing enjoyable about the game is the music and spess exploring

but after a while spess exploring just ends up hope you find that one sphere for next wormhole or just follow atlas 10 times and your done.

fully upgraded ship, suit, tool, only thing that is remotely any difficult is distress signal fight where if you hit the ship being attacked it will full force on you as well as sentinels coming after you as well but if you have enough iron/titanium you still can easily do that

problems price and lack of meat of the game and not really difficult to play just long and somewhat grindy

From what I've seen, he originally liked Elite but said it was too pricey for the lack of content.

When Horizons came out, he lost all patience with the shit and slammed it for the thing still lacking in content and high price.

reminder that even nignogs are trashing this piece of shit

ELITE DANGEROUS IS JUST AS SHIT, I'M SO TIRED OF COUNTER SHILLING TIED IN WITH SHITTING ON NO MAN'S SKY.
THEY ARE BOTH SHIT, ED MAY BE LESS SHIT, BUT IF YOU TOLD ME A FUCKING YEAR AGO THERE WOULD BE MORE OF A SHIT GAME I WOULDN'T OF BELIEVED IT.
yes I'm mad

Every time something like this happens it give the next dev team room to be a little bit worse. I'm so close to quitting video games

Maybe just dont fall for the "you can do anything" hype shilling eh?

Some user mentioned Star Citizen is showing off procedural worlds soon. Would make me laugh if those were better done than a game hyped up entirely around that aspect.

The feature creep never ends

Star Citizen can't be worse than NMS ever. At least only because of it's graphics.

NMS will always be better because at least you can play NMS.

I don't want to play it, not even free. Not even for money!

More fun to piss people off. Just posting the phrase "cult of scam citizen" or mentioning guys getting in trouble with wives for spending savings on a ship in an unreleased game is a guaranteed harvest.

I told you. I fucking told you.
If you still remember.

Does anyone have the "No man's sky is too real- some retard photo"?

I really like how the game is going. It's the only game that tries to push the limits. Even if it would be ready in 5 years, it would still be up to date in technical form.. some fallout or gta or far cry would still take at least 5 yeas to be made on a better engine.

Oh shit, its actually a member of the "its gonna be great" Cult of "you can do anything/go anywhere"

It fascinates me that every new generation has your kind actually thinking "this time its really happening, swer on me mamm"

2010s is the decade of space game scams.

> wouldn't OF
lol retard

Let me guess I insulted your precious space truck simulator and now you are resorting to grammatical corrections.
You sound like a nu-male in college, next you will be telling me playing ED, while your wife fucks her "bull" is fine because you have "ED" anyway.
Hue.

That whole bit was hilarious

Please just be bait.

IT'S NOT INDIE YOU LITTLE SHITS, IT WAS FUNDED BY SONY

The fucking worst

name another one

No Man's Sky

Wouldn't it be amazing to have noone do it out of spite?

can i get a link

Guys, we need to create a DLC, daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

What does the gaming industry and Hilary Clinton have in common?

This keeps getting better.

Who could have guessed? Besides everyone here? I like where this is going, Sean may surpass Todd with just one game. Todd if you are reading this, you better get on the lies, you aren't winning shit right now.

Is $ony forcing them to put dlc in, then? If Sony was never involved, the shitstorm around this game would be so much lower. Especially if it wasn't a full $60.

Hello Games were fucking stupid for letting Sony get into bed with them. NMS is an indie game being sold as a full price, AAA game. Sony can laugh off this fiasco, Hello cannot.

Google don't fail me now.

Nah, this is totally on the devs. And I'm sure Sean is quite happy with this situation as sales of this bomb will have made him filthy rich.

das good webm

Lies aside I think Todd is probably a pretty nice guy, he's just a manlet married to his high school sweet heart who got real ugly over the years

Sean Murray on the other hand is an irredeemable indie hipster douchebag

QUINTILLION
PLANETS
Sean is a visionary, like Todd Howard, Hideo Kojima and David Cage. NMS is the thinking man's space game.
I bought the special edition on PS4 (the best hardware according to Mark Cerny), it's my GOTY. I think I'll buy the DLC.

Stellar videogame purchase my friend. Can I recommend another game? It's similar to NMS, if you see some mountains you can actually climb them.

My favorite part of the PC port is the HMD support, TrackIR support, realistic SIM mode that works with my $700 hotas + pedals setup, and best of all 90fps solid.

That was me, and at Gamescom is when it's suppose to be shown.

Final Fantasy XV

Daddy needs shoes*

Cool cuck webm. Kill yourself friendo.

I realised today that it had been nearly 4 years since they starting properly making the game, so much wasted time and effort on mismanaged shit.

no

when they got all the funding? how long gta took to make?

Yer.
Which GTA?
Idk, but Star Citizen has been and probably still is poorly managed.

I don't think it even supports any joysticks or any other flight sim tech.

Wasted trips.

Spared no expense

Christ.

so when you think it will be ready?

I'm glad I also found these feelings. Nice numbers

Even The Witness wasn't this bad. At least that had a handcrafted world and puzzles.

Really, Todd Howard never lied.

Seriously, when did he ever lie?

Define ready?

Do you really think Kike Cucklasa and his Pleb Leddit Memeia cronies would ever hurt a negro? Max Landis and /r/movies wouldn't approve of that.

Exactly, you can climb the mountains by forcinf your way up them. You can get a spear mod that might break the engine. The ai is dynamic if you turn your brain off. Not even lies, just stretching the truth a little.

I know. Do these kind empathetic eyes look like they belong to a man who could lie right to your face?

You even move faster in The Witness than NMS since your character can sprint for more than two seconds at a time, and it's a fucking puzzle game. Its also 20 dollarydoos cheaper.

Realistically, will anyone even buy the DLC or support Hello Games after how bad they were burned? I mean the only thing this game has going for it now is that it isnt Mighty No 9 levels of flop.

Their cult will support them to the grave, or until they forget about them in 3 months

Never, they have no incentive to release the game
People are already throwing money at them for ship jpegs, promises, and ill defined roadmaps

The "fanboys"(shills) are already doing damage control on all social media sites.

I don't know man, at least Mediocre 5.6 had actual gameplay.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my fuck, I know so many people who kept insisting to me this game would be different and how great it was gonna be rather than a fucking disaster. Never felt so good to be right.

See how many positive reviews on steam. They will buy every single one of them.

skyrim has infinite quests but they're all collect/kill x with a different name

A lot of those positive reviews are from level 0 accounts that look as though they were account shares.

Good point, wasnt it only 30 bucks as well?

Why do space games have such retarded cult followings?

People see patches as a fact that the devs care about the players. They will gobble dlc up as some shill will make an excuse of how patches will continue, but dlc is important blah blah blah.

archive.is/OmCBK
archived becasue fuck gamespot

A game that promises infinite potential and has a clear lack of direction or focus turns out to be disappointingly simple and lacking?

Boy nobody saw that one coming. It's not like every single FUCKING time a person has said this they've been lambasted as the hugest liar in the history of gaming forever.

ED's a trainwreck in progress but NMS is actually making it look forgiveable by comparison.

People are dumb user I mean people get hyped for games made by EA. Also some people only care about the amount of content in a game regardless of if that quality is any good. If NMS was twice the size with no resources, building, or gameplay at all besides walking it would have even more fans.

I thought it was impossible. The concept sounds hella fun!
I have to buy that game. Thank you user.

So anons, No Man's Sky disappointed at $60 and normalfags raged about it.

What do you think Star Citizen is going to do?

I think star citizen will have actual content user

Actual suicides will take place. I cannot wait for those fireworks.

And all ED needs is content.

NMS is unsalvageable bullshit.

Who knew that exploring space would be so completely safe and simple? almost like a guided tour through a carefully climate controlled amusement park.

Universe exploration indeed. Mass Effect 1 had more sense of wonder and exploration.

i hope it is good, i just want good games, dont even care about the drama

SC is a bigger scam than NMS.

Expect hilarity

None of you bought this Hindenburg Disaster in video game form, right? Please tell me you didn't even bother pirating this garbage

As long as he didn't give any money I don't see any issue with hoping a game will be good.

well it's a win-win situation, if it's good, great we get a nice space game, if it's bad, great we get some suicides to laugh at
better be good tho

New No Man's Sky DLC! You can now design your very own planet living beings!

Can you feel it?

That is even worse. At least when you give money you have a reason to be delusional, otherwise you are doing it for free.

how can you even delude yourself into thinking it will be a good game anymore?

I got a friend who did me and him made fun of how shit it was last Tuesday when it came out on PS4 was fun. He's playing the PC version he bought right now I keep messaging sending him webms and quotes of lies but he won't respond lol.

It probably wont ever come out.

Jokes on you, the invisible walls will make it so you don't crash.

I think I found the new voice actor for Scrooge McDuck

What are you talking about, fellow game enthusiast? Todd Howard is perhaps the most handsome man in the entire video game industry!

You're joking right? After reviewers and critics (excluding game journos) burned the shit out of no man's sky there's still a die hard fanbase for it.

Feels good man

spooked

im not thinking it will be a good game, i just hope it is good, if it isnt, well too bad, not too hyped for it anyways

It was marketed by Sony and published by them on PS4 too. They even made it a timed exclusive (for like a week or something).

I think it's pretty clear that what 3-day delay was because they knew the PC version was busted as shit. So they spread out the releases to stop the main story at release to be the "the game is broken don't buy it".

There are three stories:

1. The game gets boring
2. The game doesn't have multiplayer
3. The game is broken

Which story do you think is the truly the most important one for consumer, and the one that shilled the less of all three? Yeah, the first. Broken game can be fixed later, multiplayer doesn't really matter for sp players, but you can't rebuild NMS to stop being boring as hell, and be such low content walking simulator.

Both glitches, and shitty PC port were made to promote PS4 version, and non-inclusion of multiplayer made you think if its a solid experience of singleplayer gamer, then its a good sp experience.

Two other stories cover up for the most important first one. That's it. Or at least that's how i analyzed consumer output for all those days.

It is not like we did not Sean this coming.

Holla Forums is always right

Yeah but the fact that the game is boring is something that takes time to really sink in with people. If the game is broken it holds off people buying the game right away because it's full price at launch might as well wait for it to be fixed and maybe be on sale. However once the game is fixed everyone will know the gameplay amounts to nothing.

Yeah but Batman was supposed to launch day and date with PS4/Xbone. It was only when everyone found out it was shit and I'm guessing there were mass refunds that WB unreleased the game and delayed it.

200 endings

They are going to deny any flaw the game has and force themselves to play it for as long as it takes for them to say "10000$ well spent". Or just commit suicide

Dubs of truth.

So, is it playable now? Or should I keep my money for something else?

It's on GoG just pirate the thing and install any updates and try for yourself.

He's in charge of Zenimax, user.

If your cpu is AMD, don't even bother downloading it.

Isn't that true for most games nowadays? I always had issues any time I had an AMD card, while all the Nvidia cards I ever had ran smoothly.

I love how this has taken off so well

it runs like shit on pic related
gpu is a r9 280x

NO MAN'S BUY

POST SMUG

I'm pretty sure that's like saying Hillary Clinton is heading her own life when it's actually Huma
While it looks like Todd is the head of Bethesda/Zenimax it's actually Pete Hines
Todd is just a useful idiot

You asked about No Man's Sky, not "most games nowadays". If you have an AMD cpu, the game won't start (crash to desktop when reaching the splash screen). But if you think this warning is invalid because "other games crashes-to-desktop too", then please, do waste your time downloading the game. Or even better: throw away those $60 bucks you could use to refill your fridge on a broken program.

Suck it losers!!

this is a recipe for suicide

hype are marketing are all you need to sell to the brain dead consumers of video games, so it's not really surprising.

wonder if they subtract returns from that?

tfw Battlebored isn't in the top 3

Holy shit, it somehow outsold Battleborn.

Of course it did it was hyped to shit by Sony and didn't have blizzard flinging shit at it. Although so did SF5 and that thing crashed so fucking hard.

I gave it a positive review. It is a space exploration game. Muh caverns. Muh shooting space rocks, drilling hole in planet. shooting cop bots.

way better than xrebirth at launch.

Too soon.

Just…

get the latest patch you casual.

it's actually a pretty fun game

why don't you guys just buy and try it out instead of criticising games you haven't played.

SEAN MURRAY

VS

TODD HOWARD

WHO IS THE BEST LIAR IN THE WORLD?

No dude, His wife got ugly. Todd is a pretty sexy short-stack for his age.

Hines lies like 3 times the amount todd does. That's for sure.

Thats cause Todd is a master while this new guy is an amateur. Its all about substance, not quality. Todd is truly a gift to Holla Forums.

did you get the patch?

Reminder that if you really want to try this you should look for a torrent in the share threads or request it here volafile.io/r/HF33Go.

No need to give your money away.

Reminder that if you really want to try this you should consider suicide or at least just stop posting on Holla Forums.

I mean, do you even know how to bumble through an innocent universe? Putting vindaloo on your corn flakes and torturing your holographic smeghead buddy. I'm gonna name the next thing I find Todd Howard just for you guys.

actually, what if everyone named everything Todd Howard? Toddhowardite, toddhowardsarus, In fact a whole universe of Todd Howards.
and then the Cat would say to Kryten, does that mean we run across the entire universe in 4 minutes and save our son Sean Murray by blowing up the USS Boston?

speaking of Red Dwarf this is how when I land on every planet.

I'm talking about Pete Hines. Todd lies about game features. Hines lies about everything, and sets out to destroy people who doesn't like.

In a way you have to admire it.

geforce.com/whats-new/articles/no-mans-sky-deus-ex-mankind-divided-game-ready-driver-released

i'm preparing myself for disappointment

Remember those times, when you could download legit patches from publisher's website and update pirated games with it?

Is there a patch up on GOG yet for this shit that I can pirate to stop it being a slideshow?

Molyneux.

I really detest regional accents, however they are good in separating the classes.

None of that is technically incorrect, beside the gamerscore one. It's just that each stage of weapon morphing occurs all of once at arbitrary breakpoints on certain petty things, cannot be reversed, and don't morph the weapon in the Panzer Dragoon RPG style, just replaces certain blocks of model with new ones.

Nu Males Sky is a gift that keeps on giving.

heres me running it on phenom II
you just gotta nigger it really hard

files.catbox.moe/4fe559.mp4
forgot link

This is proof that even the cutest of kids can turn into the ugliest, most horrible of cunts alive.

Not even 10 seconds in to this video and I already have an enormous smile on my face.
This is good shit. If you made this user, bravo, if not than shame on you for not posting the original source but thanks for posting it anyway. Quality shit.

Yeah, NMS performance is already so bad that I can't imagine using an emulator for intel SSSE just to fug it up even more. It's not worth the bother. Maybe if it was an otherwise decent game.

It has been fun seeing how amateur hour the whole thing is, though. They don't support one of the most popular CPUs on the market a few years back, then the patch that was supposed to "fix" this only pushes the "crash automatically" moment from the desktop to a loading screen a few minutes later. Bravo, Goodbye Games, bravo.

I could forgive them the technical fuckups, it's not like ostensibly professional teams don't screw it up even worse.

What I can't forgive is the endless lying. Even Todd Howard is more straightforward with his audience that Sean is, and what's worse, even when people got the game and were playing it he was still lying and twisting the truth in a desperate attempt to squeeze the last shekels out of the public.

This, to me, speaks of a man, and a dev team, with no passion for what they are making, and really, that's what they are, a pretentious bunch of hipster "artists" selling the vidya community another shallow "experience" and getting bent out of shape when told to fuck off.

you should get a CPU from this decade tho.

NMS is a real case of bad optimization, but if you still complain about optimization in other games while using that ancient shit, then shame on you

Failing to support AMD SSE is a pretty rare case. As far as I am aware, only modern games that have really done it is some shitty shovelware alien defense game and MSGV. Admittedly MSGV is a pretty glaring case, I guess I'd blame that on jap developers being so PC-phobic that they just weren't aware of the issue, but that was fixed quickly.

Ain't an optimization problem, fam. It's an architectural mistake, and a huge fucking one at that.

Yeah, no. Webm that shit nigger.

don't worry i watched it an extra time in your behalf ;)

That's not how ad revenue on YT works, but thanks, dude.

they run everything else on the market… stop being a faggot

Oh it absolutely stinks of success.

I think i made sure to watch it using another IP and account on my VPN but i will do it once again just to be sure

The AMD CPUs which NMS doesn't support were sold until last year. This is not a 486 it's just one gen before the current one.
A proper PC game supports every 64 bit CPU ever made.

Can the world even handle two Todd Howards?

If they lose 10% of their players per week that means they've actually lost fewer players the second week than the first week.

This means that the game is HEALTHY because it's making room for more players!!

I fucking called it, I knew he would go back on his promise of having no DLC.
I wonder how normalfags are responding to this, they were pretty butthurt about him going back on his promise of multiplayer so the salt should be palpable here.

Godd Howard is like the Highlander: a meritocratic title based on achievement. Only one man can hold it at once.

Yeah, not to mention that high-end phenoms (i.e the ones that gamers use) are significantly more powerful than the hardware in the PS4.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/

So if any of you are done shrieking like retarded tumblrinas, how do you think No Man's Sky could have been done better? That is, if you've actually even tried the game and aren't just here for the hate bandwagon.

Personally, the first thing I would do is emphasize ground travel and de-emphasize atmospheric. As the game is currently designed, you generally hop from point of interest to point of interest in your ship ignoring everything in between. It's not so much exploration as a series of fetch quests.

Basically, I'd limit ship landing zones to designated areas, forcing players to get out and go on foot for more than 1 minute away from their ship. Not only would this make exploration an actual thing (still need something to see, I'll get to that), but it also makes the environmental hazards slightly more of a concern (that mechanic needs overhaul on its own too).

Along with forcing foot traffic (though ground vehicles might be fine), all of the good resources would need to be placed in out-of-the-way or at the very least "interesting" areas. In deep caves, underwater, maybe in volcanoes or forests or something (both of which need to actually exist). And of course NOT in huge deposits visible from space.

The next thing that really needs to be overhauled is galaxy "exploration". As it is, all you can really do is make a bee-line for the core or the next anomaly and hope you stumble onto planets with the resources you need in the process. You don't know ANYTHING about a system before you go there other than the number of planets, which is pretty meaningless in itself, so there's no reason currently to go off the path since any system is as good as any other. Exploring in-system is even worse, and fixing that would require way too much.

Since overhauling space itself would basically be remaking the game from scratch, my idea would be to nix the whole "to the core/codex" "plotline" and focus on a local sector instead. Keep people grounded in a relatively small number of star systems where they can feasibly return to planets they've already been to, then give them a reason to actually do so: construction.

A big feature by itself and one the game sorely needs, the ability to construct your own facilities and stations, maybe even ships and vehicles would go a long way towards making the game more fun. I'd probably break manufacturing out of the inventory slots and put it into the various facilities you build or at earlier stages potentially rent from the existing factions

I'm not really sure what to do about the combat or general "goals". More is obvious though.

Sean didn't lie go… I mean, fellow gamer! He will give us multiplayer with the DLC.

See? All good.

It would be extremely painful. If the world carries 2 Howard in theoretical physics 2 Todd Howard's can create a black hole because the lies are creating weight that exceeds the mas of the earth with its sweet and powerful selling points for a product.

So if one employs the 2 Todd Howard's on a planet theory, it would be 10 lies per 20 seconds, in mass it will be too much for gravitational field of the earth, so it would be like the gravitational field of the sun but on earth, so it would create a black hole of regret and a literal black hole.

That guy might suck at making games, but he has a gift for making himself look like the sweet summer child in the face of overhelming evidence.

1. Eliminate or at least heavily reduce the impact on mining, crafting, minecrafting and inventory management. I am getting real sick of that shit.
2. Add a HUGE number of prefabs for buildings - I feel like I am playing Mass Effect 1 with Mako exploration, everything is the same.
3. Make ayy lmaos interesting. Even just having them walk and talk would be better. Also, improve interactions with them, add some interesting dialogue.
4. Add questlines other than the main one into the game. The locations should be procedurally placed in the galaxy, but the quests themselves should be fleshed out and well-written. I am not even asking for deep involving branching quests, that's WAY out of league for this pile of turd. Just something with an additional challenge, unique setpieces and unique rewards worthy spending time on.
5. Unfuck the flying scheme for the ships. It's fucking AWFUL. The autopilot next to the surface - I'd rather crash into the surface than have the game handhold me like that. Give me full 6 degrees of freedom in space (that includes yaw, not just pitch and roll), let me bind pitch to fucking keyboard, having to drag the mouse up to pitch up is awful. Let people use a joystick (dunno if it's possible in NMS right now, maybe it is).
6. Make ships different. Right now, the only difference, literally the only difference between ships is the amount of cargo slots they have. Two ships with different models will fly the EXACT SAME if they have the same base set of equipment. This is an insult to not only space sims, but to any game that has even remotely realistic vehicle simulation, air or ground alike.
8. More weapons. Fuck you, give me more types of shit to shoot with, that includes both ship weapons and the shitty unsatisfying multitool.
9. More challenging and aggressive enemies. Fuck off with the drones.
10. Let me place down fucking WAYPOINTS.

There's probably more that I can't think of off the top of my head, but these are already the issues I've encountered after playing for about 6-7 hours.

I knew this gane eas going to be shit and I'll give my reasoning. An indie team has no experience in making a universe work in high detail. They don't even know how to make each planet interesting enough. Look at the alpha and full release of Half Life. Look at the quality between Penumbra Overture and then Black Plague. They are unexperienced. A space exploration game should offer multi biome structures. Offering between a variety of landscapes. People will enjoy this sinply because it's No Man's Sky, not because it's good. Marketing does work and the fools that trusted these devs will see that their purchase is justifiable. They bought a shallow space game. I've heard they worked on Joe Danger but this isn't enough for the scope of their game. Space Engine is technicaly impressive. Spore is impressive with the variety of creatured. Dwarf Fortress with its high detail generated down to generating thoughts. NMS lacks these. If your space game with "endless planets" is emptier and has less gameplay than minecraft, you have failed to make your space game.

I was actually in the middle of typing a similar post.

If the port wasn't all fucked up and they didn't overpromise and sold it for like $20-25 I probably would have bought it.
It also needs more to do than scrounging for fuel. Land vehicles would be nice too since the slow walking speed makes doing anything on the ground a chore.
You'd think there'd be some sort of ship building as well. The seams in the procedural generation really show with the ships and I imagine it's because they draw from a much smaller pool of parts. As far as I can tell you can't sell ships either which is pretty dumb. You basically abandon your old one since there's absolutely no reason to ever backtrack and there's no way to turn them into automated wingmen or a trade fleet.
You're stuck in pretty small ships the whole game and that's lame. Cabins>cockpits and capital ships are cool.
It needs fewer outposts. The presence of all the relays and shit for every region kills any and all sense of exploration. You didn't discover shit and you know it since it's so clear that there were people here long before you. You didn't discover any of those stars or planets because they already have colonists and space stations and merchant fleets passing through.
Sentinels are dumb. Get rid of them and replace them with warring factions. Something that'd incentivize learning the languages and interacting with the different races. Players would have motivation to do this if it actually effected the way they played the game.
Get rid of the Atlas pass bullshit. Being restricted to one room on a station or settlement for half the game makes them all feel exactly the same. It's a wasted opportunity to show players the alien cultures and architecture and stuff. They could add specialty vendors instead of a catch all terminal.
More weapons, because two isn't enough. We need missiles and rocket pods and autocannons and rail guns. Give capital ships huge rail cannons and massive AOE weapons and have them snipe at each other from extreme ranges.
Unfuck the flight controls. If someone is dumb enough to fly their ship into the ground than they deserve to face the consequences. As it stands navigation is a bitch and atmospheric combat is nigh impossible.

I could probably list more but I'm tired of thinking up more ways to polish this turd

The devs could have killed themselves. That would have made the game better.

checked

NMS is what you get, when an indie shitlord gets financial backing of a publisher without the publisher meddling with the game design.
Chris Roberts 2.0

quads of truth

/thread

Since of them is a tranny that will happen soon anyway.

I'm not really sure he even cared about your argument.

But it's "wouldn't have" just so you know.

Where do you think you are? I bet you play Fallout 4 too.

is that so

Same thing happened with EDF 4.1. Because it was a jap game (and originally ps4 too) some code-monkey slapped together a patch within hours and the devs were bro-tier enough to get the download link stickied to the official forums while they try and officially sort it.

Welcome.

To modern gaming park.

i laughed until my teeth fell out

But then again it seems more and more possible to lure these faggots in with a hype train fad going on these days

F4 is GOTYAY compared to this shit.
As illusion porn game anyway.

just catch them on the rebound or what have you with a shitty game of your own that promises to deliver what [hype game] did not. am i using that rebound term correctly? i simply must brush up on my negroid lingo

or perhaps a game that is some heavy handed satire aimed at current going ons. remember huniepop and hatred?

Same thing happened with EDF 4.1. Because it was a jap game (and originally ps4 too) some code-monkey slapped together a patch within hours and the devs were bro-tier enough to get the download link stickied to the official forums while they try and officially sort it.

Here is my experiences summed up in a picture, I really enjoyed the experience.

That's what you get for buying into a $60 indie game that was made by an SJW studio.

You know the retards will buy it out of spite towards the "haters".

I got a refund lmao

Good lad.

Can it really be called an indie game if it had an enormous company backing it? I only see people touting the size of the studio to try and excuse the shortcomings and broken promises

What possible reason made you buy the game after all the threads Holla Forums had about the shitpile?

I want to study you like a rare specimen to dissect just what makes dumbfucks put their penis on a fire despite repeated warnings not to.

What's even better is, it's really easy to pirate because there's a GOG version.

It's in a strange area, it didn't have the budget of a triple A for development however for advertising and publishing, sony pushed it with the gusto of a triple A. It's a grey area.

teach me your ways, hitler

No man's Way out

He should have never bought it in the first place you retarded fag, don't enable the other retarded fag through positive reinforcement, his retarded actions are bad, refunding it does not make him buying it in the first place acceptable or less bad.

Do your business outside (reddit or 4chan) or I will hit you with a stick if you do it on the carpet again.

What crawled up your arse and died, just relax your blood pressure will thank you for it.

I got nostalgia for TES oblivion, and for some reason thought this would be like space oblivion, but then I quickly realized that it was not space oblivion, and that it reminded me more of something that someone would run as a gamemode in garrysmod, then I realized that its actually exactly that, except less fun because you dont get to design your own ship, or interact with other people.

Oh, okay, you simply lack any quality filter whatsoever and enjoy spooning shit in your mouth.

no mans sky released when it did to make starbound look better by comparison

Do you even know what fun is?

Fun is cancer

Not concentrated autism, that's for sure.

i wonder whats fun about that. is it the unbounded energy flying around?

And I bet you do as well, "user"

Must be nice to be young enough that you've never lacked for options in sandbox games.

Who is this fluid druid?

This is exactly the kind of cancer I am talking about you do not belong here if this is what you believe. I am not even remotely perturbed little nigger, not even close.
Reinforcing shit habits with positive feedback is why this video game industry pure cancer. Its why every time a new game, 99 times out of 100 is a shitty half assed cash grab, comes out there is always some cuck on this site who buys it and argues that "it doesn't matter that its shit cause I enjoy it, its fun who care if I am contributing to the cancer that is the modern game industry.

Your response to him should have been "you should not have bought this fucking pile of garbage in the first place fucking braindead moron, kill your self"

TL;DR you should kill your self.

that meme needs to die

semen demon?

That's a lot of words.

jizz wizard?

Jism Jamboree?

cum plum

Seriously, I want to get that cummy mummy pregnant.

Reverse image search tells me its hillary clinton, but I am pretty sure you knew that and are just ironic shitposting.

Paste everything we've just said into this site and choose the robin voice

you're welcome, friend

voiceforge.com/demo#

That post is very familiar.
What game was that again?

come on now, thats not necessarily the case. wiring and the mods were fun but the 'community' aspect was never worth getting in to

step it up, user

Actually, I take it back, French Fry is legitimately the best by far.

holy shit designer dave is great

french fry is eh. i love using wiseguy for the fucks and JACK, for some reason that voice stresses both words.

That's not true Gmod is hilariously easy to grief, and incredibly rewarding to grief at that.

I'm not the guy posting but it's a pretty stupid thing to bitch about

So is Minecraft.

Guys, guys, there is no winner in this fight. They're both shit.

the only winning move is to kill yourself

but im not in to griefing. revenge sure but just for the sake of fucking with someone unprovoked? cant do it.

Peter Molyneux

In all honesty, I never saw Molyneux as a liar. More as someone who can't control his overenthusiasm for his own project and can't into finances. Like a non-asshole version of Tim Schafer

I don't see why people are happy about that.
They made tons of money and it's all that mattered for them.
They managed to scam everyone and will get away with this.

and theyll continue to see success as they pump out the content patches, dlc and as various streamers do their thing

He might have a heart of gold, but deep down he's a fucking retarded normalfag for buying this abortion.
Knowing him, he enjoys this crap. He thinks Farming Simulator is fun, too.

it's a fact that germanic people are utterly retarded/evil and working towards the anihilation of the human race.

rude
t.german

A little background is required.

The little shit is a straight up psycho. The trench where the video starts in is what he sues to grief people. That's all fine and dandy, but he also steals their heads once he kills them and displays them in his home, and stores those he can't showcase in the chests.

It's why he completely loses it when the mod deletes the chests.

that's pretty fucking cringeworthy. consider suicide

but user, racism and enjoying shitty fast food are normal human behavior

Can somebody please sue these fags for false advertising?
The trailers have shitloads of stuff that isn't in the actual game.

Should use iqdb for shit like this m8.

Or just search gelbooru by the appropriate tags.

If you want to do the work yourself instead of letting a search engine specifically made for this kind of stuff do it all for you, sure.

himura kiseki

If the image is cropped or comes from a doujin, iqdb will most likely not pick it up. In that case, typing "large_breasts overalls" in a search field and pressing Enter is faster.

then youre at the mercy of tags

But that's what the original poster asked for… Large breasts + overalls.

I'm aware of the goings on there, I just still love his scream the first time dude disappears the house.

auf wiedersehen

thanks user, i dont give a shit about this thread or this game. everytime i searched the image it looked for clothes.

Yeah, that one was fucking scary. I can't imagine what parenting this little abomination must be like, or why they haven't throw him off a cliff already.

cant argue with that, but hed probably still like relevant information regarding the image. personally im more interested in the 12 year old with huge tits

the first reply suggested iqdb, which appears to return results for me.
google image search is finicky lately when it comes to "mangos" and "hentays"

Weird cause that's how I found it, just reversed google searched it

That's not autism though. That screaming little shit looks like a mixture of psychopathy and ADHD.

its pulling 0 on tinyeye.

Are you saying that hoarding the heads of all the people you "murdered" isn't autistic to the extreme?

I can assure you iqdb gets a match that you can use to figure out the artist and the entire release the image is from. Should try using that first for stuff like this in the future.

nice digits tho

Compulsive hoarding is a mental condition too. It has nothing in common with autism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsive_hoarding

Just open a history book.

Ashkenazi have german admixture, I'll give you that. Otherwise, pretty lame bait.

That's not autism, that's something pretty scary. Kid will grow up to murder and skin hookers or something.

Hey this is what I did with the ordinators in Morrowind. Just their helmets, though I definitely would have done the heads if it was an option. I liked to arrange them at Vivec's feet.