Operation Clear Cop

Operation Clear Cop is a memetic program to preemptively castrate criminal leftist domestic terrorism by supporting law enforcement.

Our police are tasked with doing the hard work of cleaning up messes of messy leftist communities. That unfortunately means criminal violence. Having to use lethal force in the line-of-duty is almost too much to ask of these brave men. After a clean shoot, these officers need support in returning to duty made whole, with all due honor. Leaving them unwhole doesn't allow them to be clear of the incident, is unjust, and leads to officers complying with illegal orders by child molesting mayors and corrupt brass to stand down and allow riots (rebellion) to go on when they should be cracking skulls.

We need pro-police community action that reviews use of lethal force by police officers and, when clean, clears them with memes along with ways the public can donate and support them.

All these kikes every do is protect Antifa. Time and time again. Fuck cops.

What is the punishment for cops who openly comply with unlawful orders like yesterday? If anything, we should reward cops who leak information on high level corruption. You want us to give them the carrot but not the stick.

I like reading about Cops being killed, and then I like reading about the people who killed Cops, but, then I want to read more about Cops being killed, I'm trapped in this observable desire for the cycle of violence to continue. Hopefully a Cop will be killed soon and I can read about it.

Because only so many of them will do the right thing no matter the consequences, that's a very rare person. Would you risk losing your job, being sued, going to jail, and having your name slandered, all to protect a populace that's too asleep to stand up for you or care?

The populace gave up and went to sleep, don't blame police for not wanting to be cannon fodder for a dead nation. But the spirit of liberty lives on and we have an opportunity to put life back into the nation.

I don't know but I'd like to. Maybe a lawfag or LEO user could help us out. Regardless I think that's the wrong tactic. It's better to identify the mayors and others who give these illegal orders and bring full responsibility for the event to bear on their shoulders. It's criminal behavior in the course of official duty which is corruption, these mayors need to be doing 20 years in federal prison.
That's a really good idea, how could we do that? Cops talk and maybe not every guy on the line knows who gave the order, enough will, because it's illegal so they'll push back and need to be convinced.

Hello SPLC.

One word, Waco.

The police is not your friend.

People who join the force are in it for the nice pensions, the power that comes with the badge and upholding some vague notion of "public order". When push comes to shove most officers will obey orders coming down from the chain of command. As Charlotteville, Berkeley, the inauguration riots have shown: If there's political will to seperate potentially violent factions and crack down on rioting they'll do it, if there isn't they'll allow it.

One word, sixties. Don't underestimate the damage done by satanic leftist pedo cults since then. Only a dumb nigger would take that disgrace to apply to all police everywhere. Waco should be reinvestitavistockd and those involved prosecuted. RR too.

Read
The way you use "is" and not "are" reveals you're either young and dumb or foreign. Fuck yourself nigger a lot of police get into it to help and protect their communities. Take your jackboot visions back to the >>>/cuckshed/

Bamp for truth.

That wasn't in my message, I said "reinvestitavistockd".

He's a video of Richard Spencer kissing cop ass shortly before they arrest him. It's incredibly pathetic. I couldn't watch it without cringing.

Thanks for clearing that one up user. Now, go through this entry tavistock, then the front door, down the hallway, out the back door, then out the back tavistock. I'm sure you can make you're way home from there tbh. :^)

Can, have, and will continue to do so.

Cops are a pack of cowards hiding behind a badge. They do what they're told and don't give a shit about laws or morals.

Dumbshit newfag cop shill, cool. Gas yourself.

Have bounties for info and a second life availiable for them if they're targeted. We really need to setup a mutual aid organization for /ourguys/ who get jammed up by the system. It would encourage more activity if fighting ZOG didn't mean you could never have a comfortable life again.
Most cops don't entirely know the law or background of the situation, so they might not even know its illegal.
That will never happen. They need to be removed by any means necessary.

I recognize that many are just following orders, but they're still the footsoldiers of ZOG. Did you see the shit they pulled yesterday? It went beyond "just following orders". They used the excuse of a state of emergency to beat up whites while preventing them from fleeing to safe locations, and instead scattered and herded them directly into the paths of hordes of antifas and niggers. Meanwhile, they did absolutely nothing to shut down these communist agitators, who were the ones actually committing violent attacks.

They are not our friends.

The only thing that needs to be done about cops is making sure future assemblies are armed assemblies. Cowards with a badge won't do a god damn thing to armed crowds.

Kill yourself OP, the police as an entity is full of nonwhites - the white members must cuck out to them or risk being fired.

There is noting good about the police, they don't help anyone(except niggers by looking the other way when there's a crime in progress and the perp is a nigger) and actively target whites. The police will never help you or even sympathize with our cause

wew
Go lurk places like PoliceOne or listen to cops talking about "civvies". You're in for a harsh fucking awakening if cling to your delusions about Officer Friendly.

forgot to sage

he still thinks that cops are good because the idea of cops is good. he doesn't realize that they(like all other american isntitutions) have been subverted by marxists, niggers, and freemasons.

the police in their current state cannot be used to advance white causes at all. they are anti-white to the core, these reagan-zombie-tier cuckservatives need to learn this.

Like how the ZOGpigs supported the aut-kike in Charlottesville yesterday? They're our enemies. Maybe the 10% of cops left with a soul would help out their fellow whites, but they're so obsessed with their undeserved pensions and shit they might as well be kikes. Also fuck this donation bullshit, I pay taxes.

Indeed. It was pathetic watching them plead with the cops, saying "we're on your side!" just to get maced in the face and kicked on the ground.

They don't serve "the people". They serve their masters. And any idea of "the cops are based because they put niggers behind bars" is bullshit too. Look at crime stats and how niggers are only over-represented in very egregious crimes like rape and murder and armed robbery. It's because the police lets niggers slide on smaller-scale crime while always making sure to book every white man, in order to "unskew" the stats and make it look "less racist" than reality. But they can't just let rapists and murders off the hook, so those still reflect reality.

They are not on our side.

and even the nigger rapists and murderers get let off easy when some white kid will get time for statutory "rape" or assault.

the cops exist to protect niggers and serve their kike masters.

I personally blame Soros and other kikes pushing #BLM to (((federalize))) law enforcement, coinciding of course with the planned historic election of Madame President, for pushing so many Holla Forumsacks towards muh thin blue line bullshit. This board read like fucking comments on Redstate or Townhall due to this bullcrap.

Precisely. It's like someone said; anons like the IDEA of the cops, because they are supposed to symbolize law and order and all that. But in reality, we have cops like in Cville carrying out blatant anti-white bullshit. And I don't want anyone fucking telling me that they had a conscious about it and that they were just following orders even though they may have personally objected to the actions. Bullshit. If that were the case, they wouldn't have gone as far as they did.

No, it's not that conspiratorial - very simple answer.

exactly

Steal from*

You're 100% correct. Maybe 100 years ago there were decent cops but now they're almost all ZOGpigs and the few good ones left are too scared shitless to step out of line. It's funny because they're most likely to be killed by their kike master's other footsoldiers in America, the pavement apes with military training like said. Fuck the police, they have to earn our respect, otherwise we'll win without their help and they'll get a traitor's reward.

Yeah, but also police in Bumblefuck, Idaho started getting their hands on military surplus like MRAPs and training with IDF instructors who taught them to act like they're policing the fucking Occupied Territories.

Then maybe it's time for good officers to see to it that bad officers cease from disgracing the badge.

I understand the sentiment but I only support people who got my back.

fuck off shill no one wants to support your shitty idea

police are a control mechanism of the left, maybe they were not that at one time but they are now.

You think Waco was in the sixties you fucking idiot?

Boy am I glad I have the cops to shoot my dog for me, i mean what would we do without them? Be in charge of our own security? No way!