FOX News Cucking Out

Places like Fox do more harm than good because they are viewed as extreme, over the edge right wing when in fact they are lukewarm right at best. Then when they start cucking out like they always do in these situations people view it as "well if Fox denounces it then you must be insane" if you stand up for something and make a counterpoint.

youtube.com/watch?v=vriF5UBHg48
youtube.com/watch?v=cLSv3kOww40
youtube.com/watch?v=LwijdQayyuI

No shit, it’s called controlled opposition. How fucking new are you to think that Fox was ever anything but jewish news?

Fox Jews is controlled opposition. It's not called cucking out, it's called doing their job.

Faux was always shit. The entire MSM was always shit. They never reported news, they were there to manufacture consensus for ZOG. Always. Never forget, never forgive.

Rupert Murdoch's SJW sons are running that shitshow now
also

Fox has always been run by (((neocons))).

OP fuck off back to cuckchan.

I feel like large chunks of the population are now at about the point of just not caring what these retards have to say any more.

Bump because I think the in-progress self-destruction of Fox is worth discussing.

it's shame based
give it some thought, those no fap threads that that old lady always makes here is but an example of that. Bill ORielly made millions driving the shame based narrative telling us all how to think at the end of his show every fucking night. FoxJews can suck the shit out of my asshole.

Wonder what those people think of OAN.

OANN is the best on cable right now. We need to push for it to have broader appeal.

wtf i thought the kosher msm was redpilled

Yep. Though we also need to figure out a good way of stopping it from getting subverted during that push.

I can't even watch it, they need to step up distribution.

Exactly. They are paid to smile at the camera, give a thumbs up and agree this is less than ideal but act like there is nothing to go up in arms about while the bull fucks their wife

FOX News operates on the assumption that you can turn a drug-crazed cartel member into a constitution-loving family man if you show him a big enough American flag. At least Tucker's new show is funny.

isn't the main problem that there's been an officer of the Pentagon stationed at every major news organization since 2008?

for instance,

(((Jennifer Griffin))) - FOX News
((Barbara Starr))) - CNN

The least cucked response out of any of these politicians/anchors/ecelebs.

what is this tranny-looking monstrosity o_O

To be fair I didn't think fox would actually name us as white supremacists….

Naming 8ch.net is like toxic truth. Extremely radiant and cancerous for kikes but truth above all else. No way a kike controlled op would ever speak the name of 8ch.
Sage because newfag OP or slide thread.

learn2sage newfag

>>>/x/

its called "argument from the middle" - its a logical fallacy and its very convincing

>>>/out/

I was so upset when I saw this. They literally used words like "NeoNazi", "White supremacist", "White nationalist", and proceeded to call the BLM and ANTIFA crew as protesters even though they were actually the ones that invaded the mob….. double standards much?

What else do you expect from radical leftist media?

Netflix should buy out fox news to essentially kill Cable. So many republicans still have a cable Sub just for fox news.

CNN and FOX flip flop every decade or so

Wake the fuck up user.
Schlomo has been playing both sides since before the fall of rome.

I agree, fox is cancer, watching Chris Wallace bring a panel of negresses and democrat politicians on to complement it is the same fucking thing as Wolf Blitzer. Exact same.

this is old news. fox news has always been pozzed

/thread