Charlottesville Narrative breaking apart

Every anti-white and anti-trump narrative failed and backfired so far. I have a feeling Charlottesville narrative is going to backfired big time on the MSM. How will it happen? Will the public slowly see pass the SJW/MSM hypocrisy and lies. Even normies are starting to get sick of antifa and pro BLM narratives.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NhXnS
archive.fo/Z4oCj
youtu.be/TZbcRowe1-I
youtu.be/JrRxXxJoraI
archive.is/yTLpa
surnamedb.com/Surname/Bloom
twitter.com/KassyDillon
twitter.com/LoConservative
loneconservative.com/
yaliberty.org/
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/896864845643100160
surnamedb.com/Surname/Meyer
facebook.com/kassyjdillon/about?lst=100000844968390:1572154343:1502673118§ion=overview&pnref=about
facebook.com/KassyDillon/
instagram.com/kassydillon/
twitter.com/HenryGraff/status/896848947804766209
twitter.com/jeffwnder
twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/896731103381209089
archive.is/yK2dm
keywiki.org/Alex_Fields
yhhyjj4.blogspot.com/………………………..
youtu.be/0-ldnkxjypA
renegadetribune.com/winston-churchill-germanys-unforgivable-crime/
azquotes.com/quote/1136635
google.rs/amp/s/www.idlehearts.com/1248715/the-unforgivable-sin-of-hitlers-germany-was-to-develop-a-new-economic/amp
quotefancy.com/quote/939518/Winston-Churchill-The-unforgivable-sin-of-Hitler-s-Germany-was-to-develop-a-new-economic
forums.canadiancontent.net/international-politics/103300-wwii-about-what-we-were.html
en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-pugh-monuments-20170814-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=pVkD7c2D6H0
voat.co/v/pizzagay/2060829
i.imgur.com/u3hKJEb.pngPNG
i.imgur.com/5DblU2s.jpgJPG
i.imgur.com/GqozOA9.jpgJPG
i.imgur.com/kIMfiph.jpgJPG
i.imgur.com/4B7tmuX.jpgJPG
i.imgur.com/43ATyBf.jpgJPG
i.imgur.com/VHIyzMj.pngPNG
i.imgur.com/GwsmlnV.jpgJPG
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewxba5-vdhAYouTube
twitter.com/Rebelutionary_Z
i.imgur.com/g70ZmLo.jpgJPG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik
archive.is/edJ8l
cavalierdaily.com/article/2017/08/road-closures-heavy-police-presence-planned-for-saturday-rally
archive.fo/gEYCq
youtube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk&feature=youtu.be&t=51m56s
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/FCAU
patreon.com/yesyoureracist
twitter.com/mikemorrison281/status/897156165389471744/photo/1
sfexaminer.com/white-supremacist-patriot-rally-coming-san-francisco-counter-protest-already-planned/
vid.me/VVIH7
translate.google.com/translate?sl=cs&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://nazory.aktualne.cz/komentare/daily-stormer-jako-der-sturmer-zadni-frustrovani-bili-muzi/r~135c97f080d011e78c78002590604f2e/&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=JxVGNk2Ma-8
yournewswire.com/charlottesville-hillary-soros/
twitter.com/milky_candy/status/897470743021268992
t.co/FQUhcYaIIm
twitter.com/DonnaWR8/status/896548572795109376
t.co/EnTJW1pHtM
archive.fo/0v8wV
dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/army-charlottesville-driver-kicked-out-of-active-duty-after-failing-basic-training/
youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173456/Vigilante-protesters-start-DIGGING-body-Confederate-general-Nathan-Forrest-KKK-leader-grave.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just make a collection then a collage to share, save everything.

But let us bless this day
(-1 gommie)

What?

The "white nationalist" movement is totally fucked

JAMES FIELDS IS AN ACTUAL KIKE "NAZI"
his mother is (((Samantha Meyer Bloom)))

archive.fo/NhXnS
archive.fo/Z4oCj

So self hating Jews are turning on Jews?

is that the fat bitch (((james))) killed?

NAH WHITEBOI MORE PEOPLE ARE QUESTIONING YOUR RACIST IDEOLOGY AND IT IS CRUMBLING APART

YOU LOST AND WE WON YESTERDAY

just like all the synagogue bomb threats that were called in by that israeli faggot

Yup, that one is chin-scratcher.

Not surprising, (((they're))) reaching a saturation limit with how much their pushing these narratives. Unless they radically change their approach or consider changing which players they exploit; the narratives are going to burn out altogether. The only way it makes sense to continue on with it is if the intent is to spark mass instability.

I'm surprise how much normies are questioning the media and calling bullshit in the past. Is this no different? I see people calling out bullshit on the lack of outrage over BLM violence. What's change?

This is how stupid niggers actually are, they think they've been fighting the establishment when they're tools of it. The cops shutting down white nationalists, violating their rights, doesn't phase the nigger at all, he's too stupid to put two and two together.

Notice how behaved the little woman and tall man toward the self fat shaming landwhale? Woman like to be dominated by the men.

Rally was awesome, everybody had a great time, and the next one will be even larger.

Anybody who knew about this one and didn't show up might as well take poz loads in the ass.

Pushing the helicopter crash accident in the "death toll" is going to come back to bite them in the ass. No one but brain damaged commies and Neocons buys that. The normie will mostly not care or think much about this event. The only lasting consequence is right wing rallies will be held in cities where the mayor has their back. NAZI larping at rallies will be explicitly discouraged from rally organizers. Right wing groups will become more suspicious of infiltrators. That's about it. No one watches or cares about the mainstream media narrative except senior citizens.

ABINOID CAVEBEATS ALWAYS BEEN THE ATTACK DOGS OF JEWS, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE THEIR BIGGEST TOOLS

SEE THE ABOVE POST SOMEONE POSTED CLAIMING THE ATTACKER MAYBE JEWISH LMAO

ATLEAST FROM NOW ON LEARN TO BE GOOD TOWARDS MINORITIES MAYBE YOUR GRANDKIDS MAY GET TREATED WELL IN 2040 OTHERWISE THEY MAY END UP HATIN MILLENIALS MORE THAN YOU HATIN ON BOOMERS

It all depends on which way the lawsuits go.

If suing city and state governments for federal civil rights violations becomes a viable source of movement funding, then rallies will be held in the most hostile jurisdictions possible.

Sounds like a dubstep group. Take your fucking Thorazine.

Pushing the helicopter crash accident in the "death toll" is going to come back to bite them in the ass. No one but brain damaged commies and Neocons buys that. The normie will mostly not care or think much about this event. The only lasting consequence is right wing rallies will be held in cities where the mayor has their back. NAZI larping at rallies will be explicitly discouraged from rally organizers. Right wing groups will become more suspicious of infiltrators. That's about it. No one watches or cares about the mainstream media narrative except senior citizens.

raffed

I can't believe they actually did that lmao like how fuck stupid are you? Police incompetence was what caused the crash.

Nah nigger, race isn't an ideology it's a scientific fact. Something your nignog brain, being at least 50,000yrs of evolution behind our white brains, most certainly doesn't understand.

Facts aren't racist; low IQ shitskins are.

Dylan Roof gunned down a bunch of niggers at a fucking church and it had 0 impact on us, neither will this

Like the google jew making diversity waves as a (((white man))).

I like the sound of this one. The thousands of banners and decentralization helps to keep people essentially anonymous and masks our actions.

Great red-pills, user. Checked.

Like I said, too much saturation. Narratives develop cracks over time unless their foundation is enforced by the whole truth. Even the average normalfag will start to notice framing patterns (even subconsciously), rendering that propaganda less effective.

However they try to counter this by indulging baser desires through entertainment. The aim is to associate pleasures and pains to beliefs they want people to have/not have respectively. But that has its limits, because any alternative that offers a more natural feel to it will overwhelm fabricated ones (that's constantly shoved in your face especially). You could also argue a survival instinct is triggered when something feels off about the information you're been constantly exposed to.

MAAD WHITEBOI TOOL, BUT IT DONT MATTER YOU WILL LOSE EVENTUALLY AND HISTORY WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU AND YOUR LEGACY WILL BE OF MADMEN

HOLD THIS L

I don't give a fuck about some coal burner teenager slutting around with a negroid. she isn't fit to be white anyway.

nice b8 m8

Everyone here knows the stakes that's why there is struggle. If everything was going fine user would be watching manga and playing board games but why can't we have nice things? IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU NON-WHITE, you don't belong and your a parasite on the people who actually create.

No, we're going to kill you all, and your mudbabies too. On a subconscious level you desire white features for your children because you realize they will improve your own genetic lineage. Perhaps at one point we could have BLEACHED your kind, but it's too late for that. Now you need to go for good.

that bad moon is rising

fuck it, here's your 0.005 cents

Like how your kind treat the boers in present day?

You won because your nigger-loving side had one dead and several more injured? You won because the news cycle had one example of alleged white man is le terrest out of a thousand muslim and nigger incidents?

Go your own way with your jewish and communist slavemasters and get used as exotic sex toys by std riddled tyrone-tynequis-and-jamal fucking sluts. Also you better start groveling because it's time to pick cotton to pay for your utterly useless African studies degree from your historically black college, you fucking pickaninny.

ayyy hol up, even bottom feeding bitch niggas be gettin dem fine ass azz whit hoes fambois, dats dat. We president again.

On the serious note though, nothing is sadder than seeing a pussy nigga though, you can tell he's on the lowest end of the social hierarchy of the hoodratlum life, they've been getting punked by hard niggas daily and then they think they're "hord" just because they got black skin but they act like total submissive beta bitches and talk like anime collecting nerd negros.

These hentai watching niggas be entertaining.

It did, but only because Trump didn't cuck. It was fundamentally a series of risky ideas, the only thing that saved it politically was that Trump specifically condemned the violence that occurred (a fair comment to most of the population), him doing so just radically shifted the Overton window in a way I don't think anyone has realized yet. Trump taking the opportunity to paint the equivalence was a masterstroke, today was really his victory. At any rate we really shouldn't be relying on Trump to keep bailing us out, the alt-kike is our demented offspring and we should be doing more to get it under control. The primary problems are a lack of discipline and faggoty leaders, the latter being something we can definitely do something about.

I believe the preferred nomenclature is bitch nigger.

Coverage here of people attacking cars at 1 hr 40 minutes in before the incident takes place, there were people chasing cars through the streets if they thought they were Alt-Right.

youtu.be/TZbcRowe1-I

The CIA and FBI were once headed by actual communists which might explain a lot. They might be gone but lord knows how many of them are still in the system.

Good comment, and I'm no Trump fanboy but the narrative outcome really sat on his shoulders briefly yesterday. He didn't let us down.

There are a lot of useful lessons to come out of this whole thing. It was kind of a clusterfuck frankly, but if it's used as a learning experience then it won't be a waste.

This. Non-whites cannot refute this. Non-whites are fucking parasites

You will when your demographics are obliterated you fucking retard. Also its no longer just the ugly fat girls who are fucking nigs, its the fucking 10/10 tier white cheerleader in HS who is. I have family who are HS teachers, they are all conservatives and we talked this past thanksgiving about how the black guys in HS just have that more cocky dominance to them, and the faggot white kids are just brow beaten and timid.
What girl wants a fucking pussified faggot white guy who has 2k hours in CS or League??
Fuck niggers, but youre in fucking denial.

It was really telling when that one reporter asked him if he wants the support of WNs, and he turned around and awkward pivoted to talking about some random bullshit that was completely irrelevant. Obvious dodge; he doesn't want to talk trash about us. The most he'll do is vague condemnations of "violence".

Interesting ID

We've been here for years. Internal affairs exists for a reason, few drops of kike blood will turn any European furious.

newfag pls

You nailed it. Niggas that talk like this one got a room of Naruto figures.

Abos are worse than niggers, aren't they? That skull is VERY ape-ish.

James Alex "Pretty Boy" Fields is gonna make an epic jailhouse bitch!

Abos eat their own children, mutilate genitals, and even rape females, so yes, they are worse than niggers.

Most definitely. The peak of abo technology was wildfires. They would steal some fire from a wildfire and then use it to set entire forests ablaze. That was "hunting". They are the sole reason Australia is mostly a fucking wasteland.

That said… when they arrived there Megalania roamed around. Burning down all the forests to kill all the giant people-eating lizards might have seemed genius to them.

He's a kike. Who gives a shit what happens to him?

Right now the the interracial murder rate is what, like 20 to 1 or greater? How much higher do you suppose it will go if you aren't "treated" right? And in what kind of treatment exactly do you expect with violence and murder inequality greater than 200%? I'm not sure about your culture, but we take all these dead people very seriously, even if we keep our mouths shut about it most of the time.

Did they really not have spears or bows ?

How the fuck could people on the ground fighting with each other cause a god damn heli to crash? it's stupid. they got nothing.
the dodge challenger case is flimsy too, because they were trying to kill him with bats before he ran them over. I'm glad they're dead/injured.

I wonder what faggots like you are going to do when all your lefty politicians get voted out and you have no one to cry to about your fee fees. Talking big against whites isn't a great idea when your entire existence is owed to white gibs.

Had brunch with my dad and younger sibling today (16 yo).
I asked them if they had seen the news about the "riots" in Charlottsville. My father, smiling, said "yep, that's what happens when you push MEN to far". We then went on to talking about the car incident and again, neither he or my younger sibling showed any amount of remorse or weakness and they both brought up the possibility of it being a drunk beaner or nigger BEFORE I could even bring about that possibility/probability (this was before the driver was caught).
Then my younger sibling pulled up a video of nigger protesters getting btfo by a car in Ferguson…while hysterically laughing…..And they're "normies"

Wotan Rises

It goes further than this though, this is what I mean by him radically opening the Overton window. Forget his response regarding our side, put that to one side, look at what he just did to our enemies. Look at what he did to Antifa, and the other violent leftist goons. Have you seen it yet?
HE HAS MADE THEM VALID POLITICAL TARGETS
Normalfags have been thinking it for a while, but now they have been given permission to publicly start criticizing Antifa and their affiliates. Next time they start a riot (as they are wont to do), it will be perfectly acceptable for everyone to denounce them directly on the basis of their violence. He took a bit of a beating today, but in exchange he gained the political capital to start tightening the screws: Anything Antifa does now is going to retroactively prove him right and validate his equal condemnation of them.

What is CS??

cheeky breeky iv damke cyka blyat

Then why am I so smug and u are on damage control? Lol

Every other Anti-Trump and Anti-White narrative failed because they weren't the result of a controlled opposition freakshow movement trying to grab e-celebrity for themselves. This shitshow isn't going to wash off.

Spencer did that "Hail Trump" stuff at his conference which caused a media meltdown too, and that still blew over despite him being a total faggot huckster.

this will blow over as the facts come out.

In the end they attributed Roof to being a lone-wolf loser outcast. They know the true Right is organized and not going to stop after just one colossal embarrassing failure.

Who is going to bring them out, us? Certainly not CNN, certainly not the New York Times. Certainly not the politicians who are capitalizing on this and will continue to capitalize by introducing the US's first anti Hate Speech law (expect 100-0 in the Senate and 400+ for it in the House).

It's not like we, or any group affiliated with this clusterfuck, have any pull with any normalfags who aren't already on our path.

And this why e-celebs are shit.

Where have you been for the past 2 years? We run the fucking internet now.

With memes, sure. But facts involving a specific case like this are hard to disseminate as memes. Maybe my imagination is limited, but I don't know how to meme accidental police helicopter crashes, illegal/unconstitutional disruption of an assembly, intentional mishandling of the dispersal of said assembly to result in maximized violence, a hit and run that factually was the result of said Antifa violence, etc. in a catchy, interesting way.

Why would we want it to wash off? Are there still people here who genuinely believe that Trump can fix our problems through proper legislative channels? Are there still people here who believe Trump wants to fix the particular problems we have? Violence has always been the only way out of our current situation.

Get the fuck out, retard

>>>/out/

You literally just said everything is doomed because CNN and ZOG control the narrative. We all know damn well that we control the internet narrative now, and our words have power and reach. Shut the fuck up and stop being a concern trolling faggot

Yes, actually we were making major ground in the realm of normal political discourse by mainstreaming our ideas. Now they're associated with freakshow LARPing numales and we gave people in power the bullshit excuse they needed to go after us.

Keep beating your chest, I'm sure that will make everything better. Fucking pack of self-important niggers.

I think it will fail. The kikes are overplaying their hand screaming in all the media sites about this being "white nationalist neo natzi white supreemist terrorism." I've heard that the average American only has 6 months of a political memory so a lot of them have already forgotten about the pulse night club shooting, BLM shooting 5 cops, etc., BUT I don't think very many normies have forgotten Ferguson or any of the other dozen cities the niggers have burnt down. Plus actual terrorist attacks happen so frequently in Europe now it's impossible for the normies to forget. They'll see this ridiculous hypocrisy from the kike media for what it is.

…can I get an AMEN?

Amen.

Well TBH I thought that eventually we are literally gonna start exterminating kikes.
This isn't too bad a start if they force our hand.
I can't wait to try out my Homebrew howitzer.

This fucking stinks like a setup
They're all calling it domestic terrorism before anything of the sort has been established
All these scripted identical cuck platitudes make me want to puke
They all sound the same, like a broken record
The gayest, most slimy, jewiest broken record that ever existed
I feel nothing but disgust at their lies and I want them all dead

the next one will be an actual battle i think. or at least everyone will have to be prepared to be willingly arrested for symbolic reasons, or fight. there's no way permits will be given for right wing rallies now, so the cops will arrest everyone (or more likely just attack everyone to disperse the assembly). Niggers and antifa will also attack.

Did you expect anything else? The MSM is on its way out. Every time they push their lies, more people join our side.

Even if so the only way they could defeat us is somehow go back in time and never give us any attention.
Any move the Jew now makes, is absorbed by us and used to help build the REICH

Yeah it's really weird honestly. Like what is going on in their heads? I guess they think marching in the streets is "terrorizing" people emotionally? The car crash is not really part of the equation.

What sort of effect can we expect this event to have on the average Trump supporter? The ones who've been called nazis every now and then for almost two years now. They see these guys get set up by their supposed leaders and the police, get attacked by antifa, and the shit with the car. Then they see every politician and newscaster on supposedly opposite sides condemn 'nazis' when they failed to do the same to antifa or blm. How does being associated with nazis for so long and then seeing all this affect them?

t. dumbanon

boomers will disavow, because they're fully indoctrinated and can't be saved. Younger people will come to our side slowly over time

If it was a setup it failed spectacularly and if it wasn't it still failed spectacularly fur completely different reasons but with the same outcome.

They already are

we need to make people realize that the (((state of emergency))) caused those deaths, and nothing/no one else
the fault lies squarely with the state government for sending out riot cops and later whipping people into frenzy

I don't think it was a set-up in the sense that it was specifically organized for this particular car crash to occur.

Rather, the cops set it up in a broad sense by shutting down the WNs, forcing them to scatter, not allowing them to regroup in any safe location, and basically corralling them and forcing them to walk through the hordes of antifa/nigger protesters. The protesters who they were NOT also shutting down. They basically forced our guys to be led like lambs to the slaughter through antifa killzones, so of course some shit is going to happen.

This isn't even a conspiracy. We have evidence of them doing this at plenty of other rallies throughout 2015 and 2016.

good point

The suspicious part is really more the helicopter crash than the car. Reeks of them shutting down evidence of no wrongdoing more than anything.

Yeah, I forgot to include that in my post. That's the really fishy part. Huge fucking coincidence that a police (or nat'l guard?) chopper "accidentally" crashes? Come on now, that shit never happens.

Regardless, here's the spin I've been pushing:
- If they didn't (((shut down))) the rally, this wouldn't have happened
- If they actually (((shut down))) 'everyone equally rather than only the whites, this wouldn't have happened.

They intentionally forced the whites to break apart into small groups and scatter toward the antifa crowds. They knew damn well that they were leading them into a trap and that violence would occur. I'm surprised things weren't as bad as they were, with the only real example of anything happening being a panicked driver who got mobbed by antifa.

I don't care about violent optics. What bothers me is Holla Forums's gloating. They're painting a false narrative that they drove us out when they didn't. It's literally a bold faced life and they're taking credit for what the police did.

Nazi LARPing needs to end.

I get the appeal. Commitment to the ideals, strength, success, damn fine fashion sense, volkisch iconography. But none of that overcomes - or even slightly tips the balance in our favor - the decades of programming in Joe Normie's mind of Swastika equals Scary Mindless Evil. Allowing that stuff to go on, from tiki torchlight parades to Nazi flags and everything else, means we're wearing clown clothes and big floppy shoes while screaming Take Me Seriously Dammit! Not gonna happen, and even worse it means you've done 70% of the MSM's work for them ahead of time in smearing you and diluting the message you want to convey.

It has to go. It's a poison pill. What's more important, anyway? The principles you stand for, and winning? Or is it hanging on to counterproductive trivia from another time? No amount of Roman saluting won Hitler anything, ever - it was winning hearts and minds. Always that. Only that.

Did you notice how all the pictures of a Nazi flag from Charlottesville are of the same guy? Ask yourself for whom the narrative of "they're all Nazis" is really convenient or useful. Then ask yourself why you're playing into their hand.

Only normies who watch their local news that see the daily nigger killings will disregard the msm. People who actually "watch" it for news will eat their propaganda.

There were too many screeching women and kids in their early 20's. Everyone should be over 24, nice clothing, tattoos should be covered by clothing. Kids under the age of 24 are not good at political debate and are there for ulterior motives.

There is nothing wrong with Nazi symbolism, what is wrong is how the crows presents its self. The kkk clowns showing up are fucking FBI and should have been ostracized out, they had their time in history and failed.

The whole thing is staged.
Yes, everything on television is fake.
These "riots" are fake, in that the same group is controlling both sides.
"our" side is led by federal agents, fake right-wingers like Spencer, Chapman, Sinead Mccarthy, Anglin, Milo, Millennial Woes.
No you didn't, you weren't there.

Oh please, fuck off. If that were true, Trump would never have made it through the primaries. trust in the media is at like 30% overall and IIRC 13% among conservative voters. You're dead wrong. this isn't the fucking 90s anymore.

Didn't he used a revolver? He proof of how much of a failure that tranny brony Randy stairs.

Even T_D is softly in support 9f the rally in hindsight. The narrative is collapsing due to 2 mistakes.

First, the mayor and state police blatantly violated the constitutional rights of the protestors. Constitution-cucks (aka kosher conservative boomers) are all up in arms over this. That is why we need to cross every time and dot every i when it comes to real world action. The rally organizers forced the left to admit they don't play by the rules and that is the best way to get the support of normies.

Second, the state police blatantly forced a violent conflict by herding rally goers into the jaws of anti-capitalist protesters. This has brought the support of T_D level alt-lite supporters who are aware enough to watch live streams from our perspective. They are now aware that the state will actively try to destroy you regardless of whether you're alt-lite or a raging Nazi true believer. Both are the same in their eyes.

They been abusing buzzwords for too long. Soon being called a white nationalist will be mainstream at this point. It will be no different than being callled a Gamertavistock supporter

Yeah, watching reactions isn't honestly that bad from most normies. Even asked some parents who play soccer, baseball, and scouts with my kids. Most of them honestly don't give a fuck what happened. The average answer is 'this isn't new, it's always riots when blacks are involved'

Heh heh heh.

That's what having access to drugs does for you user. Most of these niggers are either dealers or know somebody who is. Who do you think deals weed and ecstasy in that HS?
Its called lack of ever being disciplined by their parents. If you want a good example of what happens when these niggers get their shit pushed in, look at spics. Spics in some schools make niggers afraid for their lives, and consequently those niggers don't act cocky around them.
t. white user who grow up in the hood

Are you implying normies are that smart?

Another part of that is how the ADL decided to label all the alt-lite controlled oppo faggots as white supremacists anyway. That was stupid of them to do, because it just demonstrates to normalfags that you'll be called a nazi no matter what anyway, while also invalidating all claims of anyone being a nazi.

r/T_D still has their draconian cuckmods and reddit format that promotes namefag circlejerking, but it's a start.

…and how did GLR's story end?

Not a source of successful political wisdom.

You can say that again user

Truth.

We had a nigger president for the last 8 years user. The mainstream right voting Trump in power does not make them white nationalists.

first they normalized bestiality…but its mostly brainwashing by professors like in pic related brainwashing young girls into white guilt and multiculti etc

You're moving the goalposts and shifting the conversation. You're entire point relied on the idea that people eat up whatever the media tells them. That's blatantly untrue and you know it. So calm the fuck down and quit acting like the sky is falling just because some people had their fun sieg heiling IRL.

Does anyone have a gigantic collection of videos?
It would be interesting to start viewing what is out there.

So the other two guys in his group are the two that just happened to be photoed saluting by the media. I have to ask if their group is one big honeypot or if those two are infiltraitors that were setting this whole thing up?

Alt right senior citizen here, and fuck you.

god bless you, grampa lampshade

I owned it when the called me deplorable, I owned it when they called me sexist, I owned it when they call me racist. Their words have lost power to harm. They throw then like dice and I salute each roll, they've called me a nazi and I laugh.

Picture so fucking related

if a tree fell in the woods you would be calling it a setup

T_D has had a cucktacular mod team ever since ciswhitemaelstrom got booted (whatever happened to him anyways? He was so obviously a Holla Forumsack). That said, the userbase has begun rapidly shifting in our direction. It's actually quite astounding to see at least a handful of posters slyly bringing up the JQ in every thread and normies actually agreeing with hatefacts being posted.

If (((they))) are actually inserting all these compromised people into leadership positions within this movement, they are truly shortsighted. All they've accomplished is providing the angry masses with a lightning rod to channel their energies. Sure, that might be their lightning rod but they greatly underestimated the size of storm. That rod will quickly melt under the torrential storm. All they had to do was put the lightning rod on another target, but no, they aren't clever enough to create an alternative and they just cannot leave something outside of their direct control.

if you are ready to take to the streets in the name of the aryan race then where is the larping?

How MSM downplay this or try to spin this?

there are shills who want ALL pro-white sentiment to be exclusive to imageboards.
everything is a false flag and everybody's a jew unless you're shitposting.
That's what they want people to think.

This doesn't need to be scripted in advance or coordinated, user, they've been running this playbook for decades.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

>>>/trs/

reading up on the history of nationalist parties during the interwar period is necessary.
the jews will accuse anyone against them as being secretly supported by them.
controlled opposition is almost nonexistent what you have to look out for is dead end ideologies and foolish leaders

That kid on the right looks like a stereotypical FFA member.

Can confirm by witness account:
It was a glorious thing to witness. Obviously the white guy was lucky not to get attacked, but he spooked the hell out of that paper-tiger asshole.

Assassinated, of course, but that isn't a criticism of the politics by itself. If he made a mistake it was allowing unstable individuals into his charge.

Obviously they just won't cover it. Simple as that.

He truly the batman of our time

you will hang shlomo

This attempted counter narrative is a losing one, but you know that already.

Pepe helped Trump get elected. Do you think a Nazi flag would have done the same?

the truth?

Nigger. While swastikas, heiling and brown shirts are useless edgy LARP at this point and not nessecary for the ideology, NatSoc policies themselves are the heart of NatSoc and need to be maintained. PR is not about changing your ways, it's about making normalfags believe your way is correct. Considering most Normalfags don't know shit about the ideology itself, and are still patriotic as fuck, it is very easy to spread NatSoc ideology as it is to the American public, if you do it correctly.

TL;DW
the dumb faggot just slowly takes his time getting out of the way from a vehicle and the hivemind mob attacks the driver over a minor accident thats his own fault.

You can't normalize anything if you don't control the narrative. Specially something so deeply ingraimed like national socialism. Memes are much more effective to promote our values.

you're going to call any group of organized whites marching in the streets Nazi LARPing

We need to get a design thread for new symbols and flags going again. The last one was great, but I lost a lot of OC in a hard drive crash a while ago. We also need to be the ones to spread these symbols on the ground, and not rely on fags like Spencer to do it for us.

more importantly (((they))) will ALWAYS call it that too

oh please, tell me that the media didn't portray him like literally Hitler all the time, I'm not a burger and even I noticed that

now with the internet it's much easier to normalize anything. Idk how things are in the US but mainly boomers follow the TV news here (which belong to one or two people) and have learned to be suspicious. I can confirm that gen Z is full of full on 1488 national socialists. Kids aged 17,18 or 19 are completely redpilled on natsoc or the JQ.
Also, you can have national socialist memes if you have such a hard on for them, can't you?

topkek. What country would that be?

In which dimension? Most kids don't know nor give two shits about politics.

I want a t shirt with that

Eastern Europe.
I believe the fact that our countries are poor and we've suffered the chokehold of communism is what's the reason.
Life here can be depressing but you can't become strong willed and see the world for the shithole it is currently if you live happily without any hardships. Here a many families are constantly threatened from becoming poor, some countries also have gyppos who are worse than your niggers, believe me. You may have white gyppos but you can't comprehend what scum we have if you don't live here.

I don't agree with that statement completely but Gen Z is certainly the generation to see through the bullshit if there ever was one. Hasn't bee a gen this conservative since the great generation

We have a dispensary, user.

Not all DUDE WEED LMAO people are degenerates, some of us just don't want white girls associating with bootleggers.

They are losing the narrative which is why they want you to label this a false flag and disavow.
They are desperately trying to craft a controlled counter narrative for us to spew.
Keep killing their narrative.

Mindlessly trying to ape the memes that worked in the 30s is LARPing.

Agreed. That's why being smart about it is important. Anyone literally playing 1930s Nazi with flags and salutes is either foolish and misguided, or else (very likely) placed there to fuck the narrative.

No, only people using dumb tactics that foolishly mimic things that worked in another time and another place and which currently have precisely the opposite of the desired effect.

There was an image within the first 5 posts which has disappeared.

Why? They're a bunch of disingenuous commies that act like they're fighting the establishment all while riding off of establishment coattails. They are nothing more than useful idiots, stop concerning yourself with such trash.

actually its even more pathetic. he got pushed aside and claims he was "hit" by the car. fucking victim complex

They literally threw clubs at animals to kill them. The boomerang as we know it was invented by whites.

As much as I hate to say it, we need new imagery.

Europe is doing it better in that regard than the USA is. Hearken back to that time, but with a ))))current year(((( feel to it.

it will be more than softly soon. Freedom of speech and freedom to peacefully assemble are american principles. The only people who broke that were antifags and blm.

if you noticed, why didn't you compile pictures and post?

Honestly, I guess you're right. Not in the sense that we need to cuck ourselves and water down the message and be unwilling to name the jew or do anything edgy, but we do need our own aesthetic. Using 3rd reich imagery isn't good, because it's not american.

We need to come up with an aesthetic that's new while also harkening back to traditionalist americana. Flags and symbols that incorporate the red, white, and blue and the stars and stripes in some way

Highly redundant. We ARE nazis and we push nazi ideals, however since being a nazi is not acceptable in high society (yet), we should do well to conceal our true intentions and identity from the normies, so as to minimize their mistrust of the reasoning we argue for. Once the normies have let down their guard that is 100% denial of what we have to say and are willing to listen we can pour our point of view into their minds and once they have accepted some of the points that we make, they will come around to agree with others, as our reasoning will start canceling out and clashing with their programming. It is important to understand that what unites us are ideals and not a fondness for the windmill of friendship or black uniforms. If we make the normies accept our ideals, they will come around to accept the movement as a whole.

I love and hate pol for this reason. I love us because of our unwaivering stance, our unwillingness to concede. I hate us because we are unwilling to understand PR to move the ideals forward.

I know that, but women are easily attracted by the money and power drugs provide. And I'm not just talking about weed, but harder shit. Don't be surprised when you see niggers with drug hookups start pulling 10/10 white tail.

yes, maybe degenerate women.

There no shortage of them unfortunately.

I've always seen Holla Forums as the ideological core of "internet nationalism" or whatever. We are unwavering because we are the platonic ideal, so to speak. It's up to the various other factions and IRL people and e-celebs and namefags to take our unrelenting message of truth and figure out a way to give it to normalfags. That's why I don't mind people like Lauren Southern or other namefags pushing their watered-down narratives. THAT is our PR, and Holla Forums will still be there in the comments pushing people further right and calling her out for not naming the jew. That's how it must be.

I also want to emphasize that we do not need to throw out our playbook and start from scratch here. This idea that IRL rallies are more important than anything else is ridiculous. We're in the internet age, and we can accomplish so much from our mothers' basements. So I see no need to be dishearted by events like yesterday. At the end of the day, we're still pushing forward, and we've made a HUGE impact already in modern politics, and we're only going up from here. People keep acting like we need to reinvent the wheel, when our organic methods so far have been excellent in spreading a message

Worth investigating further. Need more proofs

It already is. If you have the stomach for it, Youtube's front page is plastered with videos from news sites big and small talking about the event, or of Trump's refusal to specifically denounce white supremacy. It's backfiring hard. All the comments are hilarious jokes about dead commie landwhales, calling out the MSM bullshit, supporting the driver, etc.

At this point it doesn't even matter if the people that are doing this are a small minority, because they're being the loudest and are the only ones that are visible. Any normie idiot viewing these heavily promoted videos is going to see all those comments and conform to the norm. The very fact that they're pushing it so hard is the very thing causing the spread and normalization of the viewpoint that hey hate so much.

We need to use this momentum to instill a sense of racial hate in normie whites. Best way to do this is to meme.

Actually don't. is right. It's too easy to just point at the driver and say he was a jew, but normalfags don't have the answer to the jewish question, don't understand why LARPers aren't real NatSoc, i.e. their conditioning will trigger and they'll just view it as actually being a "nazi hate crime" and dismiss it as such. It is necessary to destroy their entire narrative, not the individuals involved in it. Read below for the proper response to normalfags.

Same with a post regarding how to prove this was staged (and thus destroy the narrative) without calling out the driver as a jew further down. I don't recall all the details but it went something like this:

1.The "hit" was a joke. See and realize that there's no way a sane lawyer could fail to defend Fields in court and severely reduce the charges. The animals and antifags hit first.

2. Look back at the direction the local gov. forces (i.e. police) sent the ralliers. The libshit chimpouts (including Soros' own (((BLM)))) were set to surround an area, and the white nationalists were forced right into that area. Then the leash was cut and the libshits were set to smash the wn's from all over the place. (((They))) wanted an incident, and so they fabricated one with enforced positioning. Once you can point that out it becomes painfully obvious that the whole thing was staged and that the libtards and their (((backers))) are willing to throw their own into the meat grinder to get the results they want. Unfortunately I lack sauce on the matter (again the post this came from was deleted earlier) but it shouldn't be too hard to gather.

That will be easy considering how many new screenshots of niggers attacking first are surfacing. The media focuses on the aftermath of them getting their apeshit kicked backed in and fleeing with a cry of "dindu nuffin!", so grab the pics of the niggers in their natural state wile they're hot.

I dont even need the name, just look at the face, dont you fags do anthropology?

It absolutely needs to end. Hell, make up a uniquely American fascist party, something new, it will undoubtedly fare better than the Nazi shit

They're trying to paint James Fields as an intentional terrorist when he didn't hit anyone with his car until after an Antifa/BLM protester hit his car with a bat. When he backed up and fled, it was because he was being swarmed by people with bats. youtu.be/JrRxXxJoraI

if every one would mow down 10 niggers there would not be a nigger left. stop waiting for a Hollywood hero, become one and aspire others to become one.

Beautifully done, user.

Was feeling bitter because of how I know they're trying to use this to smear us, but optimistic on the parallels with the rise of NatSoc. You made my day with this.

every mod team is cuckaldoodledoo

His acquittal will be the excuse for another riot by antifa/blm, setting the stage for a repeat.

Until there aren't any antifa/blm left or they realize that blocking streets is a Bad Idea. I'm betting on the first.

And they never leave their chan safety space.
How many twitter google vogue magazine accounts have you burn getting them banned bro?
I am stealing tis meme btw

It is pretty interesting how people seem to conveniently forget the one person who died in the crash placed themselves in the situation that killed them because they wanted to maliciously destroy his property.

Jesus Christ TRS at least try.

Sure thing kiddo. That's why all available sources of evidence suggest white women are the least likely to miscegenate - because your anecdotal evidence is legit it seems.

Lack of leftist self control.

Look, I'm not asking for your exact location. Just name the country. I think we both know why you're hesitant in doing so and it has nothing to do with privacy concerns.

heres one for the socials

They've shouted wolf so many times that it has no effect on people, especially young ones. To them nazi no longer means gassing 6 gorillion jews but is rather just a leftist buzzword.

nah that kid knew what he was doing and thought he could get away with it. This kike is gonna do hard time for murder. He's the real thing, a jew who swallowed the red pill.

you need to be blaming the mayor and governor on twitter
the mayor BROKE THE FUCKING LAW by sending in riot police to break up a lawful event
the governor declared a state of emergency and DIRECTLY caused those deaths and injuries by whipping civilians into a frenzy

Is taking an educated guess that it's Poland too much for you? is the most recent news to come out of there. Do some research. Barring if that user is from Poland or not it is and has been a far more important country than the normalfags will ever realize.

Would've been better if he Allahu Akbar'd a synagogue.

Killing (((their))) golems doesn't mean much in the long run.

Also this.

Young buck user here

Maybe it's a bit of confirmation bias but more and more people I know are slowly coming to terms with two things:

1.Outright violent revolution is inevitable, Trump's election wasn't enough to fix the country's division
2.Fascist ideals are making a lot more sense as shit like this keeps happening

Point 2 ties into make sure the normalfags are aware that this was all set up.

I know this isn't the endgame, but
when you blame the state government, it's easy to unite both nazis AND communists against them
at least for now, they can ALSO be useful

This will eventually cause a low intensity civil conflict for the cameras and police to deal with which will force Trump to cracking down on the right, les he be literally crucified. The right won't win.

They're forcing us to blow "our" load early.

checked and keked

I'll amend one thing though, boomers, even those who voted for Trump, are total lost causes, they were the ground zero of indoctrination, so that shouldn't come as a suprise, but never trust a boomer, not even a Trump supporting boomer

which is why we do
if Trump sees the common man blaming the government, he doesn't have to crack down on anything
and it's not even lying, they gave the fucking orders

These are the arguments I have been using on social media to break down the left. You should know that I'm a former "John Kennedy Democrat" who switched to Trump during this election

Imagine this is being said to the left:

Violence begets violence. Isn't this what you wanted? You said you were going to punch nazis. In reality that meant you were going to assault anyone who didn't vote for your chosen political candidate.

The left has been committing acts of violence for the past 10 months. What happened in Charlottesville is only an escalation of what the left started in November.

That 68 year old Walmart greeter who voted for Trump. Surely he's a nazi right? Better head down there right now and punch him.

You said you wanted to punch nazis, and then real nazis got involved and punched back. This is what you started. This is what you wanted. The is is the fruit of your labor. The violence you sewed has finally come home to roost.

Etc.

You can pick this stuff apart and use any bits that you like. It's very effective in provoking liberal outrage and shutting down their best arguments.

there is always like a 70%+ chance a tor poster is a shill or retard

This. The jew mayor and his CIA nigger pets set this up perfectly for maximum confrontation between /ourguys/ and antifa. All blood is on their hands.

That sub was taken over by hostile admins in feb 2016 and doxxed the owner and no one on here batted an eye.

archive.is/yTLpa

Mods are by nature petty and mental.

They movie came out in 2000 user. Drug czar's daughter was a strawberry.

>surnamedb.com/Surname/Bloom

Le echo meem

leftypol thinks otherwise. The fight for the narrative will probably continue for a few more days.

Alright is dead.
Richard's inept leadership killed it.
Of course on purpose.
Of course to make actual white nationalists look stupid and dangerous.

At some point you goys will realize White Nationalism and Neo-Nazism are all Jewish tricks and embrace NatSoc.

I'm not but I'm actually older than GP Lampshade by two months …

And then when it comes to doing stuff outside of your home, you'll just call the people who want to do it jews.
What does NatSoc even mean to you fucking imageboard cultists? What's good about a legacy of hentai boards?
We're talking about the real world here and nothing is dead. Things don't just die because you say they do, commie.
>>>Holla Forums

This looks more kike a chunk tbh…

It doesn't take much for a "self hating jew" to turn on other jews, when 99% of them are insufferable kvetching leftist degenerate kikes. And when you are stuck as the 1% you are between a rock and a hard place.

Who do you think I am? First, there are no good Jews, because when you say "Jew" its typically meant to refer to the Ashkenazim and Sephardic, like Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch and Lauren Southern. But these aren't Jews at all.

Those who acknowledge the facts and no longer call themselves "Jews" but who instead fully embrace Europeanism are no longer "Jewish." And I have no problem with these sorts.

kill yourself

how stupid are they?

Anyone there for any reason other than to troll leftists are retarded.

twitter.com/KassyDillon
twitter.com/LoConservative
loneconservative.com/

What the fuck wrong with her head?

Are normies finally waking up to the media and buzzwords?

It's funny. When this first happened, I was curious about where the normalfags were at, and checked around. I had a look in nigger social media and chatted to some of my old normalfag buddies, and the conclusion is generally "meh". Leftists and the trannies on Holla Forums see this as a stand against growing fascism; a heroic attempt to stave off the forces of hate and racism. Not normalfags. They basically think it's conservatives vs weirdos with safety pin noserings and NOFX-badged denim. Everyone is saying "well, what did they expect?"
If Holla Forums thinks this is optically in their favor, they're retarded. They spend the last year attacking old men with sticks and burning flags in the street, and it wore on people. Now they're starting to get blowback and the world is yawning at their cries of victimhood.

I seen zero people talking about it today. Only ones who bitch about are feminists at colleges.

She friended me on FB, tried to get me in on her movement. She has no idea I'm a Fascist. Thinks I'm right wing. Lol. She is Koshservative, not antifa, but I could help with dox.

Get her nudes first, then leak them too.

But the nazis and slavery. QED.

Same here. It doesn't even matter that there were literally people with swastika flags at the rally; most people have been brow-beaten with NAZI RACIST FASCIST SEXIST PIG over and over for years, that nobody bothers looking and seeing that this time, it actually was the "real nazis". Classic example of "boy who cried wolf"

I've learned to stop caring about normalfag PR. Nobody gives a fuck. Nobody gave a fuck about the pussygrab tape. Nobody gave a fuck about Implicit Phalanx saying "Hail Trump" or whatever. Nobody gives a fuck about a WN rally

seek and destroy

i know
there is so much spectacle and hilarity involved, it draws plebs like sharks to chum
a blesed day it was

yeah, the esalation is great
escalating violence at protests is one fo the things that help set off civil war

Oh buddy, I'd like to, believe me. No ass, weird face, but it'd be a nice thing to have lol.
She lives in Chicoppee, Massachusetts. Works for YAL. Goes to school in South Hadley, MA. 100% Jewish. Spent the semester in Israel. Her instagram is public. She's a senior in college.

Also, I should mention: this girl's claim to fame is she is the one who filmed trigglypuff. I am dead serious. The trigglypuff video was personally filmed by her for her website CampusReform, she also founded loneConservative.

The nudes would be for public humiliation, not pants purposes.

this yal?
yaliberty.org/

True.

Young Americans for liberty

he actually looks a lot like kike enoch, same thin nose, same cheeks

Violence breaks out at the Charlottesville solidarity march.

Lol perfect. What happened now?

linkage?

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/896864845643100160

(checkd)

thanks m8, sweet dubs

Going by antifas previous use of fireworks, is it safe to assume they're blowing themselves up?

It's obvious, people already do not trust the media and this makes it even clearer how full of shit they are.

I want someone to read up on commies and the antifa of the 1930s. Funny how history repeats itself.

I'll try to get more dox.

You'll need to be more specific, user. Niggers do these too, particularly the ones in Africa.

i'm thinking maybe the army guy drove slowly into the crowd knowing he would be attacked, thus giving him a reason to plow them down
he goes to court and gets off on self-defense and that would drive people to a race war faster if he gets acquited.
i think most normies like the fat guy wouldn't be able to put it in reverse so fast and speed out so fast in reverse like a pro. he would have panicked.
the army guy was a pro. this was a false flag gulf of tonken type event. you think they wouldn't kill seth rich and all of these investigators? debbie washerman shultz is so happy right now. WHITE RACE WAR GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRAYVON PART 2 TO TAKE DA HEAT OFF MUH CRIMES.

Top kek, you never want a nigger drug dealer. You'll literally be ripped off every time. White or Asian only. But not doing drugs is the only real option

Let's put it this way. Niggers are dumb and violent, but they're not dumb enough that they need a PSA to not sleep in the roads like Abos do.

I laughed.

Never creep up on a Dodge guys

Meyer seems normal too, but still.

surnamedb.com/Surname/Meyer

Is that thing the Jew sub-boss? Like Goro to Shang Tsung, if you defeat her do you fight George Soros?

These fucking jews are like the jews that led the partisans in germany prior to ww2, i wonder if this is just another set up to cause backlash, whats nexts , civil war in america?, china interverse and take over?.. jews and china have been close buds for a while now.

Why do the attendees always look like they have an incorrect amount of chromasomes?

yiddah the hut

I just can't. maybe I'll go hang myself. this is the future supposed "humans" or "people" want and I'm expected to identify myself as equals with the people who want it?

None of those people are federal agents you paranoid fuck.

That will probably be it. The both left and right hate Israel so they don't have a future in America anymore all they can do is appeal to the Chinese but somehow I doubt they can beat the Chinese. The Chinese do it themselves, with tanks and gommunism. It's nice that Israel sells so much US secrets to China at least. What great allies.

Underrated post. Makes more sense then most of the theories floating around right now.

Alright, so Kikey unfriended me for some reason. So there's little dox I can give other than:
Facebooks: facebook.com/kassyjdillon/about?lst=100000844968390:1572154343:1502673118§ion=overview&pnref=about
facebook.com/KassyDillon/
Instagram: instagram.com/kassydillon/

(checked)
Parading in the streets, screaming for blood and asking for war, swearing to God you'll kill those white supremacists and you're ready to fight; as others are wandering around waving their iPhones, recording the whole event like you're a cool sunset they want to take home. And then shit hits the fan and suddenly it's not okay anymore.
"Oh my God, it's war. How could this happen to me? Please somebody help me, all I wanted was to punch some Nazis. I know I asked for war, but not like this."

I've been happy since the past few days.

yes the army guy and the cia pay off the fall guy and promise him he will be acquited.

just like ur army cousin do it. u go to jail. u get acquited. we hit you with some cash and u go to thailand and fuck lady boys.

Reported. Gas yourself.

Fuck off and see the real enemies instead of looking for one that isn't there.

>>>/trs/

Jews make up like 1% of the yank population, why are they fucking everywhere?

That's not how you win an argument.

They aren't fucking everywhere, they're just at the center of all the bullshit and controversy and turmoil.

And they say right wing people are inbreed

What would trully break it apart is Trump subverting the whole psy-ops. Pretend to give a speech against "white supremacy", while saying he will do something for whites, as an ethnic group, signalling a beggining for white identity politics. Kikes would kvetch, but it will just sound like their usual rhetoric. White identity is the way to grow the Republican base, even if the party ends up serving up globalists, it will also ensure taking Maine, New Hampshire, Minnessota and so on…

DO IT

The man who punched Kessler has been identified as Jeff (((Winder)))
…well he's about to get doxxed…
twitter.com/HenryGraff/status/896848947804766209
twitter.com/jeffwnder

You are just embarrassing yourself.

This is the headline on my alt email
>Crash suspect's ex-teacher says he idolized Hitler, Nazism

can confirm, normies are laughing their asses off
pics related, found on fb
last one was titled: pest control coming

Nazi principles are the principles we stand for.

Once you take "Blood and Soil" away, you're left with absolutely nothing.

Remember ww2 china? Where the nationalists actually tried to push out the Japs and the commies just let them die and took over afterward? Never trust a commie.

hm

(never trust a commie confirmed)

checked

true

bigot

twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/896731103381209089

This warms my heart.

sorry, wrong one

Filterman names the Jew again

just found this
archive.is/yK2dm
"Lisa Haven discusses the deadly riot in Charlottesville and how we are being duped into believing the corporate fakestream media spin to pin the death on Trump.

The C-Ville riot was an orchestrated event, by a federal judge in cooperation with the Dem mayor and police, to deny the permit to "Unite The Right" access to a 180 acre area, but instead….routed the Right Extremists down a street lined with Left Extremists of whom began the attacks with rocks, bottles, pepper spray while police did nothing.

Acting on his own, a devout Trump supporter, (according to his mother) states that ANTIFA communist thugs began throwing rocks at his car and he decided to do the unthinkable……running them down, injuring about 19 and killing one 32 year old woman.

Folks…I don't know about you, but if I were on an interstate where the Leftist thugs like to shutdown the highway by chaining themselves together and I just happen to be in front, and these morons begin smashing my windows to get to me….sorry, I step on the gas and run their asses over. I'll take the label as a "white supremacist" for running them down.

President Trump is being ridiculed by every opportunist on both sides of the aisle, institavistockd by a communist corporate media chain, of NOT denouncing "White Supremacy" as it would obviously be used against Trump as owning the label.

However, it's just peachy for ANTIFA, OFA, La Raza, Le MECha, and the Communist Party to thug their way through American streets, carrying communist flags, yelling and screaming about their loss to Trump, but no media source, except maybe InfoWars ever forced Hillary Clinton or Obama to "own it !"

The "divide and conquer" in America is expanding like never before and Civil War is about 1 minute to midnight.

For all you Whites out here….get used to the name calling and the Left's attempt to associate ALL WHITES as Trump supporters, no matter who you actually voted for, let alone the fact that Blacks and Hispanics voted for Trump…..but we are the target by the George Soros, Clinton and Obama thugs to make it easier for THEM to take down this president.

The very sad part about all this demonization against the supporters of Trump, by associating only Whites with his victory and the "stealing" of the election from Hillary, is the psychological warfare element that will cause Black, White and Hispanic Trump supporters to choose a side based-on race.

We cannot ever ignore the clear and present danger before us and when push comes to shove, the war will begin.

—Dave Bertrand"

Ed edd eddy memes are underrated

>>>/killyourself/

Read the ID's moron, I didn't say you were strawmanning.

Then how exactly am I """""""""""""""""""""""embarrassing myself""""""""""""""""" by BTFOing shills?
>>>/oven/

Notice how the guy with the nazi flag, the roman salute, and the "blood & soil" caused much fewer outrage than last november the leaked footage of 'hail trump'? Press reported it but it didn't seem like a big deal anymore. The whole torch march imagery kinda blitzkrieged the collective shock threshold anyway.
Be as it may, I think we're normalizing NatSoc LARPing…

this.

Those motherfuckers…

It's a slow burn. I've been trying to push several of them over to the JQ and Race Realism since the election, and they're becoming more and more open about speaking about them with all that's going on. You'll get around 20 or so banned accounts but who the fuck cares, we're genuinely shifting them to the right as time goes on. I even had one guy message me telling me he was sick of how left-leaning T_D was.

I think I've seen you on Twitch :D

Good point.

I think the biggest question that stands is why a man would brake in his perfectly clean sports car before wrecking it?

>posting a (((rebel media))) video from february
For what purpose?

They should have got that guy to play Cable instead of Josh Brolin.
You know, the guy in your pic, the guy who plays merle dixon

i dunno user, why are kikes everywhere?

when i see a red pilled pede in plebbit, i play dumb and ask leading questions. setting them up for a home-run

Holy shit these people are complete retards.

Gonna have to disagree with you there. I'm seeing enough play in normie and progressive circles as there is a return of the "Punch a Nazi" meme they had a while back. This is probably going to get pushed down people's throats via Facebook/Youtube, which are the replacements for Cable News.

How long it sticks is up to it's memetic appeal.

Push a negative enough and it becomes a positive.

I won't say be complacent or even that it is guaranteed, but the standalone memeplex will figure this out.

He looks like a kike.

He meant pr wise and he's right. White people don't give a shit, if you're under 30 you've already been called a racist your entire life.

We don't need to care about PR at all you know
We're not a political party or organisation but rather just a general assortment of anonymous National Socialists who push their ideas out unseen and unheard
I find it funny when TRS call us a bunch of Purity Larpers ignoring that the best way to redpill people is to be one step ahead of them on the redpill train
PR isn't needd for Holla Forums as we're the last stop, fuck if anything PR is just an obstacle from keeping those with a fanbase moving with them, and the smart ones like Pewdiepie get away without Properly cucking anyways

I don't mind if they water down the message as long as they keep moving, and some on the alt kike have not just stagnated but gone backwards

who the fuck are you … kek you should fellate a shotgun you triple nigger

I cannot help but think normalfags will think white nationalists are cool. It is a nice car. The aesthetics are appealing. Many of the camera angles and shots are great. Then you throw in the fact that there were battles in the streets, fatalities, and a fucking helicopter crashed and blew up. This is like an Action Park type of situation. The danger makes it fun.

Looks like photoshop tbh.

These people piss me off more then Antifa honestly. What the fuck have conservatives even tried to conserve in just the past decade, they've been gleeful in the darkening of America.

I've seen some memes and joke flying around the normie-sphere today. Even a far left guy I know is acknowledging the media's bias reporting. Basically, we need more easily digestible humor for the normies to like and share.

keywiki.org/Alex_Fields

Media is biased as ever, but even more than when spic Zimmerman shot Trayvon. If you're smart, don't trust the media.

You know, I don't get the whole controversy behind this.

The Antifa retards went to the protest looking to "bash the fash" meaning they were purposely seeking out violence at a peaceful protest and then got promptly BTFO

How is this a bad thing?

They came for violence, they got violence.

They got BTFO so hard they had to cry for the police they hated so much and the cuck mayor and governor ordered the police to SHUT IT DOWN.

faggot who hit car from the back

Gotta agree here. They haven't done anything and keep cucking to the left on a bunch of issues that never pay off.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS JUST ANOTHER INSTANCE OF EXTREME LEFT WING, JEWISH AND/OR COMMUNIST TERRORISM

Non-burger here who rarely follows American news threads. Concisely, what happened in Charlottesville? How is it being spun?
The news here is basically about a big storm we had and all the stuff about Charlottesville is a footnote, although they do have "neo-nazi" in the headlines.

if you look at this pic it is almost clear that is the catalyst. Plenty of people are in front of the car, no one looks panicked. Guy in white is getting out of the way, but clearly no one else is really. They're either going to give him shit like the flag dude or slowly let him pass while waiting until he shows approval or disapproval.

But after the car is hit, he speeds up. If he was already speeding, more people would have panicked looks on their faces

Sage for offtopic, but a Jew wrote the OP in your cap, I hope you recognize that.

Nice quads. They're also trying to scrub info that it could be staged. archive.is removed this upon request. Set 7 days before the event, which makes it highly suspicious.

You lazy nigger.

That's about the sum of it.
I will say this though: There are probably going to be some successful court cases against SOMEONE in the city government, which is nice in a sense… But it means TRS/Alt-Right shilling is only going to intensify.

Checked

I've lurked among leftypol for a while, don't let them bother you at all LMAO. They're a lost cause in every sense of the word, and if you could see what they look like and how they act in real life among other people you'd laugh out loud and feel good about yourself.

You forgot to add:

I fucking hope so.
The media has been relentlessly spinning this shit.
This kid was actually attacked by protesters and was being helped by a LARPer, but you see how that got spun.
Not that I'm surprised.

dubs, Checked.

Why can't you push the ideals without the imagery and German words? It's already been proven than most unsuspecting people agree with Hitler's speeches when they're read in English.

Their sister group in the UK were a honey pot that got itself banned for terrorism.

It's almost like it was a signal of some sort. :^)

Semitic aint he?

Looks 1/8th or 1/16th African.

No, he's completely correct and it's the logical end of what the superior biological race should do. Stagnation is death; the weak should fear the strong; we should ascend to godhood instead of groveling to one; lesser beings should be cut out like the fat they are.
No empathy for parasites, no remorse for bettering ourselves, no guilt for any actions taken towards the goal of mastery of existence (and this is the end-goal, not what I know you'll say is "le vague jargon yadayada").
What he wrote is about as anti-kike as you can get. I hope you realize that, for your sake.

When I was growing up, it was piece of shit white trash because we didn't have niggers in my school.

repost in this thread, since it's relevant to 'narratives'

shut up, fucking kike

Correct. Meier und Müller are the normal names white normalfags have. Creative names or weirdly specific names have an echo. Some royal or noble names seem to be creative too, but they have a middle age-ish vibe to them.

monday morning looking at local news checking weather state gov and city mayors give 2 cents about evil white people how dare the stand up for themselves for their history for their families and right to exist SHAME SHAME
THIS IS A VERY WRONG WAY FOR THE (((MEDIA))) TO GO ABOUT THIS SITUATION

IT'S like the news is trying to stop the angry mob of whites that they tried so hard to demoralized for years KEK
WHY CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG ? well shit i wonder why

yhhyjj4.blogspot.com/………………………..

Arab or Mizrahi agent provocateur. On the other hand: reading all the retardation on here about how it is the greatest thing to march like that, I am not so sure anymore. But then again: such posters might just aswell serve the same purpose.

yes they are you faggot

????

gas yourself moishe

That's Joey Salads' video from March…
I recommend you don't watch this but here's the proof:
youtu.be/0-ldnkxjypA

Decent summary.
Could be jewish too given his mother's name, Bloom, and her jewish looking father, Meyer

wrong image, faggot

wtf it's real (4:35)

this shilling is pretty good because it isn't straight copypasta
just the critical points repeated
with a very slight variation on the words between the words they put on the list for you
overall better than average but could still be better
1.5/10

Kek dont be a retard
TOP KEK

Even if this turns into a shitfest, we can still gain from it.
We just need to make sure that Whites know that they have become seconds class citizens and are free game for any feral negro or self-hating White. So as to reach a point where Whites start using their 2nd amendment ANY FUCKING TIME they get the S L I G H T E S T amount of threats against them.

Do we have any proof/smoking gun that the police was indeed there and funneling people into fighting?

Wrong city and state.

I'm getting sick and tired of the retarded narrative that huuuurdddduuurrr America and the allies fought hate in WWII

That wasn't fucking why America fought WWII at all for example that generation HATED niggers and FDR himself snubbed Jesse Owens, not even Hitler did that.

Winston Churchill hated all shitskins, called the Chinese Nationalist racist names wanting to ban him from the meetings with the US / USSR, and campaigned to keep Britain white.

Charles de Gaulle was infamously racist so much so that the modern left of France today won't ever shut the fuck up about it.

Stalin was obsessed with ethnic purges and he was known to be anti-oriental and the Soviet Army was very racist against their oriental soldiers.

It just goes on and on. That war that nothing to do with fighting hate, it had everything to do with what Churchill himself wrote in his book saying "The unforgivable sin of Hitler was developing a new economic system by which the international bankers were deprived of their profits." - Winston Churchill

renegadetribune.com/winston-churchill-germanys-unforgivable-crime/

azquotes.com/quote/1136635

google.rs/amp/s/www.idlehearts.com/1248715/the-unforgivable-sin-of-hitlers-germany-was-to-develop-a-new-economic/amp

quotefancy.com/quote/939518/Winston-Churchill-The-unforgivable-sin-of-Hitler-s-Germany-was-to-develop-a-new-economic

forums.canadiancontent.net/international-politics/103300-wwii-about-what-we-were.html

en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill

Winston Churchill admitted it himself. WWII WAS A BANKER WAR, HITLER FUCKED WITH INTERNATIONAL BANKSTERS AND THEY FUCKED HIM OVER IT. THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT "HATE"

OK, burgers. I'm not from USA, so please tell me, just without meming.
How do normies really react when they see these sort of things? Do they finally take the redpill or just stay dumb as usual?

if there's not a civil war within five years it'll shock the shit out of me

You smell and talk like a kike

Of course they do, they've done this since the beginning of their ideology. It lives on lies, gloating, boasting while they do nothing of value, all which is related to kikery.
Have you seen how they still obsess with the fact that Spencer got punch in the face, even though he is not National Socialist in the slightest, while they still cry and whine when some of their own gets punched or arrested? Then they proceed to cry how good they are and how evil everyone else is that doesn't abide to their narrative and how the cops are evil while they are the first to cry for the cops when something happens.
Communism is nothing more than "it is ok when i do it" while parading on the victories they never made themselves and blaming an a thing or problem that doesn't exists, so they have to create said problems themselves. It is and remains a jewish made ideology, so the no jewish commies have to be behave as jews themselves.

I urge you to read "Rules for Radicals" it will explain their tactics and mindset, they have been like this since the very first day.

I knew a Meyer who used to brag about her grandpa in paperclip. Not a good indicator.

Have you notied how often they use anecdotal evidence to push their ideology?

kkk are jews. ku klux comes from the same etymology as kike, from words meaning circle. literally the Ki Kel Klan. the jews used to wear pointy caps too, called judenhuts.

Shut up you tinfoil faggot.
WW2 was a war of NATIONALIST VOLK VS INTERNATIONALIST KIKES.
The objective of the internationalist kike was not financially motivated but racially motivated, they have wished for a planned for the eradication of the white race for MILLENNIA.
Get it through your tinfoiled wrapped skull. WW2 was a step in the kike plan to eradicate the white.

PRcucks are gaslit. The rally was designed by the police city officials to humiliate and seriously harm/maim nationalist protestors to make a laughing stock out of them. That didn't happen. Instead it ended with multiple dead and greviously injured while the nationalists had no serious injuries or deaths.

Had this ended like they intended there would have been lots of photos of nationalists being mocked and eggs thrown on them while they could do nothing about it. They would be the butt of every joke things like "they should have stayed in their parents basement". The placement of antifa was for maximum effect of humiliating photo ops.

It's better to be feared than laughed at. Every time. They turned a catastrophic situation into a good situation by the skin of their teeth. There is no worse PR disaster than humiliation.

Sir Winston Churchill's word against yours, although I can admit that could be another goal. But none of the main actors of WWII are anything close to what you could call anti-white, quite the opposite, they were very pro-white. Remember FDR himself was a Democrat president back when they were all about the KKK, the Democrats back then were VERY pro-white but you can and must never be sidetracked by the banksters as the main enemy, (((they))) hate your volk because they can't stand to profit more from it and they are the puppetmasters of all white nations today. All wars are on their behalf, all policy makers in all white countries are directly under them and even filled with (((them))) in case of USA for instance in an overwhelmingly disproportionate manner.

One thing I've noticed in the fallout of this and similar events is how little provocation it takes to send our opponents off the deep end. Whether we pursue an escalation strategy or not, they will escalate and we will reap the benefits when whites begin to feel threatened.

Correct strategy: ignore fallout, wait, and then see. It is too early to judge the effects.

Still, here's my guess:

- Effect on right wing: almost zero. Everyone on the right knows what WN1.0 is, no one is surprised to see them latch onto what looks like a promising opening. Muh PR will not matter in terms of conversion funnels.

- Effect on left wing: moderate; confirmation of delusions. Again they will see "Nazis" everywhere, feeding their paranoia. Average Joe does not like being called Nazi for moderate views; the left loses.

- Effect on regular people: They go back to everyday life, and forget all about Cville.

Summary: Almost no effect. Possible small bonus via leftist paranoia.

Recommended actions in response: none.

I can't believe they thought that pushing the permitted protestors together with the commies was a good idea. I'm not sure what the cops were thinking but we know that the mayor is cucked and possibly the governor too.

Guys. I think we should stop focusing on him.
1. There's no getting around he was trying to hit people in the side
2. I'm not saying what he did was morally correct but in the moment when they were being attacked circling around to their unguarded side is a good military tactic - he flanked them
You can only disavow the act, you can't explain it away.
I asked some normies if they were aware of the alt right rally "is that where some guy ran into those people?"
We need to stay on message that loving and celebrating and protecting OUR people is the point here.
Just my 2 cents - James made a mistake. Don't rally to his defense. Publicly push him.aside.

Ours is a message of love…not hate. At its core we act out of love of our people

This

They came there illegally (no permit) looking for violence to "punch" Nazis or whatever at a lawful assembly that given last night and before they were pushed by the police was proven to be peaceful. Then they get their arses kicked and try to play the victim. Hitler was right about what he said about commies.

The governor is a DNC operative. He never held elected office before he was elected governor. He came straight out of the DNC party apparatus to governorship.

A kike's word against mine.
Fuck off shill. Reported.

Richard Spencer: Charlottesville Was A Total Setup

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-IN-AQBwF0

Does anyone have pics of attendees from previous right wing rallies wearing khakis / polos? I believe there was a march recently, during daylight through some college campus. I'm trying to show some juxtaposition between right wing "extremists" (khakis polos) and "normal" leftists aka trannies and other abominations.

So you're protecting the (((international banks))) that even Hitler himself spoke of? I've seen the focus for years, don't think we haven't forgotten about the (((Federal Reserve))).

Let's say its arguable…you still don't win

Move on to the message.

Does anyone have well lit and easily identifiable pictures of nazi's

(((You)))

Typical tricks. Money is no issue to these kikes. World domination and eradicating the white is their agenda, not farming shekels.

The media and politicians are saturating twatter and the msm with the ebil nazi rhetoric. No mention of antifa or BLM. The story that's being put out is that "white nationalists" commit all the violence on their own. And several cucked / nigger mayors around the country are using this as an opportunity to declare that they will be tearing down more Confederate statues. The brainwashed normies either don't care, or are on the side of the leftists because of the spin being put on everything. There's no way to win over these people when they are getting all their news from leftist media. And the special interests groups are taking full advantage of this chaos.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-pugh-monuments-20170814-story.html

I'll watch this…lets see of he admits that the goal of unifying the right was a complete failure

Even if he blames outside forces, there is no doubt he failed

Oh please. The leftards and their pets do far far far far far far worse shit all the time, remember this?

She was repeatedly gang-raped, murdered, and finally cannibalised sold as literal meat?

You don't get it - defending one guy in a car is OFF MSG.

They want both.

Fuck off schizonigger I'm not even asking for the Charlottesville rally.

Wrong, faggot
Finance is a tool for control, they have infinite finance, they do not care about the money, before WW2 they had been dominating international finance for over 1,000 years. They didn't give a shit about the national socialists threatening their fucking money, because the finance was never at threat, their plan to eradicate whites and enslave the goyim was at threat.
You tinfoilfags are retarded.

the sole reason for the war was because hitler removed germany from global bank control.

So what everyone is asking themselves, while being wedged in between "muh PR" and "I just want to express myself as I express myself here in real life"

Isnt this event a good measure stick to see if its possible yet? We know that the jew loses influence over the people day by day. And at some point we will breach the mystical 51% of influence, direct or indirect positive for us, like through third parties.

Because if we do breach that mystical 51%, doing the roman solute will mean jackshit to anyone. Who will respond to you then if we got most of the control? It will be others like us who will be positive of it. Especially in the US which has the largest military in the world, there would be literally no one to complain or oppose that thing.

The only argument that the "muh PR" faggots have is that the jews still may have too much influence, and that they could use such a volatile and very potent trigger point (that they have programmed the normies into seeing scary pictures of holohoaxes) to be used against us in a too big advantage…

but is this really the case I wonder? What if we are at that mythical 51% of disbelief in their media, even with such a potent programming trigger being shown?

yes they did, they could control the money INSIDE countries, not world wide. It is still like that.

The value of a currency is the value of the country that represents it, if the country is bankrupt, now matter how much you print, it's worthless. See zimbabwe dollars.
Alternatively, if one country economy is too fucking strong, it can make all others look like zimbabwe dollars, and that's what was happening

But that's the point, NSDAP Germany broke away from that finance. They couldn't enslave them with usury, debt, and their kosher banking system anymore. It doesn't matter how much arcade tokens you have if you can't spend it in the Reich General store.

At this point, I think you're just a shill. Nobody here uses "tinfoil" unless they were a CIAnigger or (((shill))).

But you're legit so I'll concede to you two things that prove you're right too, the Kaufman and Hooton Plan.

This clip is funny as fuck

Terry fuck off back to endchan.

This event was pretty much the pure, distilled essence of white nationalism's pervasive loserdom.

What was this little stunt supposed to accomplish? I doubt most of you have even put so much a thought towards answering that question. Was it supposed to protect monuments of "your people" (highly dubious since most of the people there were out of towners, which is one of the reasons this failed spectacularly)? Well, good job with that, because not only is it almost a certainty that these monuments will be removed, but that the braindead actions of retarded goosesteppers will speed the process up of dismantling these monuments.

I cannot wrap my head around how many of the people involved in this disaster did not see what a terrible idea this was. A movement comprised of anti-social people from out of town sporting symbols that turn off the average american coming to an incredibly liberal city that they're not welcome in and then wondering why things went south. Gee, how could this have happened? Did the fact that charlatans such as Richard Spencer and David Duke (a perpetual loser, is there ever was one) not raise any warning bells?

The worst part out of all this, is that after all the stupidity involved with this mess, you guys didn't even end up winning. Not only did you fail to get your message across (if you even knew what it was), you got your asses kicked and handed antifa their first victory after an embarrassing string of defeats (you'll notice how most of these victories involved normal people instead of goosestepping losers). Maybe the terrible optics of murdering someone with your car wouldn't have transpired if you had succeeded in beating antifa back, but, no, instead the same white nationalist penchant for losing and thinking that the authorities in a hostile environment would protect them happened.

It's a waste of time to try and persuade white nationalists of anything, though. I've been trying to point out for years what a terrible idea it is to try and publicly organize rallies that involve agitating for things that turn normal people off, all the while doing it decked out in attire that also is a massive turnoff to the general public ("who needs normies?" crows the white nationalist), and top this off by relying on the authorities (who are not sympathetic in any way to your cause) to make sure that everything goes smooth.

After failing to convince white nationalists of the folly of their braindead rallies, you will then try to convince them that maybe, just maybe, if they're going to put themselves in situations that they know will undoubtedly turn violent, then perhaps instead of hopelessly charging head-on into larger numbers of paid agitators they instead do things such as: ambush antifa in the parking lot as they pull up, force them into choke points, sucker punch them, cut off stragglers from the group and knock them out, infiltrate them or use any other form of misdirection to cause confusion in the black bloc, learn from Trump and use chaos and confusion to make it much harder for paid agitators to organize as efficiently like when Anglin organized a fake rally in Montana, or any form of tactic that would help you actually win while outnumbered.

You're wasting your breath of course with any of this, because white nationalists have such an attachment to losing that they cannot try to do anything differently than what they've done before. "Pah, ambushing, battle tactics?! Those are dishonorable and bad optics!" cries the Nazi larper as he plows through a gaggle of protesters.

It's just completely mind boggling to watch. It used to confuse me just as much as liberals love affair with Islam despite how incredibly at odds with each other they are. You will eventually come to realize that much how liberals and Islam must always try to destroy the west, so must the white nationalist try to lose. What persuades someone to wear Nazi paraphernalia while going into a hostile environment with no plan whatsoever? White Nationalism of course. What draws people to obvious scam artists such as Richard Spencer and David Duke? White Nationalism, naturally. Is it any wonder that many of the low iq malcontents that make up white nationalism are unhappy with Trump? Why, Trump does things like using roads instead of driving the car straight off the cliff! Strategy? What is that? Let's dress up like storm troopers and engage in brawls (which we will then lose) in other people's communities instead.

This will all make the most sense to you after you realize that many white nationalists are anti-social losers in their live. Disconnected from the people around them, they try and fill the void and lack of connection in their lives with meaningless concepts such as "whiteness." I implore you to avoid them like the fucking plague. Anything they latch onto will inevitably collapse under their weight.

How did this nigger become vice mayor in charlottesville

Thanks for fucking things up for everyone by the way (another pathology of white nationalism). The whole google fiasco is certain to be swept away due to your attention seeking antics.

Thanks a lot. I know it was lazy of me to ask, but I am more concerned with events in Europe than in the USA. I barley even known things about Spencer etc., and what I do comes from here because they seem like controlled opposition to me.

Holla Forums didn't do anything. We've been warning about the alt-kike and Spencer for months now but nobody else listened.

But shitting on WN? Enjoy your b&.

I thought you retried Oprah?

The war is not about the money, the money is a tool, the war is about ending whites.
This is a metaphysical conflict that has been going on for thousands of years. The actual purpose of WW2 is to end the white, not to harvest shekels.
Kekwut?

Well we have the kike media kvetching - so just like normal they'd be whining about something - but we also have dead commies and a new potential zimmerman trial. We've gone beyond normies noticing the double standards with blm/islamic terrorism, they're laughing about dead commies.

That's not even remotely what happened. The moment the police purposely pushed the protesters into the antifa, the antifa got their arses kicked. They came out with zero casualties.

I used to be hard left in (((college))), got redpilled by an uncle-like friend of the family. Then slipped into lolbertarianism, then basic bitch pro-kike cuckservative civnat, then ethnat. Now I'm full-on fucking fascist, and goddamned proud of it.

If I knew I wouldn't be caught, I'd be out there killing nogs and ZOGs right now.

-t. Fashy Goy

That's the point, they wanted CONTROL over Germany's finance and how much it interrupted their international and their own financial grasp. It was NOT under their control but NSDAP Germany's and theirs alone.

And you're right too because
The Kaufman and Hooton Plans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22

ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml

I suppose I could talk of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan as well but I bet you already know that.

and they were losing control of it, the war happened because they were losing control of their most powerful tool

I meant to quote the guy calling me a kike for asking for photos so I could make some useful propaganda.

Listen carefully here guys. THE TIRES START SCREECHING AFTER HE GETS HIT WITH THE BAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVkD7c2D6H0

I was pointing out your posting of:
< he still pushes the "muh finances" angle.
Sigh.

The war happened because the Germans were kicking the fucking kikes out of their country and making people aware of internationalist jewish trickery.

We know, we know. Chill.

Save it for the George Z II game.

Exactly. Which is why Cville is just a blip. Instead of focusing on it (which is a waste of resources), push the usual red-pill narrative:

- "Diversity" is forced on white countries, and white countries only.
- "Diversity" leads to rape and murder of whites.
- Who is behind forced diversity?

Stay on message, there's nothing to be gained from Cville.

wew lad, I hope to god they televise this guy's trial. I want more jaffa calling and lunch breaks

…and international Jewish trickery was mainly concentrated in its international finance.

Did you even read mein kampf? This is straight from Hitler himself.

Are you aware of the Balfour Declaration, by the way?

Welp time to reset..

if you're remotely serious about suicide then take as many leftist as possible with you on your way out. I'll remember you if you do it.

It isn't "concentrated" anywhere, the entire point of kike tricks are to be literally everywhere, infest everything like a virus. Yes usury is one method of enslaving an entire nation's government, but even if you remove kike banks you still have a country teeming with pollution and rot.
The war was because the Germans were uprooting the kikes and the kikes did not want other nations to follow suit.
Just how new are you?

What'd this tornegro's post originally say?

BREAKING! HELICPOTER WENT DOWN NOT FAR FROM ROUTE

The night was full of stars….

How pathetic are these stupid niggers?

No Sambo, you and your entire race were never "kings". You had tribes of morons running around killing each other until you started selling each other to jews. Not much has changed.

4chan is a mess right now. We should probably work out where that's emanating from too.

I just watched 2 old ladies argue about this topic in a grocery checkout line.

Feels like momentum and destiny will soon carry us forward…

All the plebbit normalfags are streaming into cuck/pol/ right now. They smell blood in the water or they just want to gawk at the evil nazis.

Presenting contradictions like that to normalfags is a useful redpilling aide, especially when laced with a bit of humor. Mock the shit living out of it. So don't let it get to you, use such things to your advantage.

Obligatory meme

ftfy

It's either as you say or CTR 2.0. It goes beyond the normal retardation.

Great work, user. Gondola is my second favorite meme

kek

wtf is that

NAZISM IS AN IDEOLOGY OF PEACE
NOT ALL NAZIS

This is why nobody likes you, sholmo, you guys never get to the point. Just be blunt, nobody has time to read your university style padding.

they are still used to controlling the world through the nepotism of owning every single media option
They implant a whole bunch of tripe to hypnotize and subliminally condition the captive audience goyim.
no longer. we have the truth and we spread it with humor. we will win.

Agreed. Although I'm not a fan of the aut-right, this is merely a growing pain of a larger social zeitgeist. As time goes on you'll see new groups take their place and harden, to be frank we're here (8ch) because of an exodus caused by Gamergay, and look at us now.

Reminder that Captain America was made by two jews. He should be renamed to Captain Israel.

What? Fuck off, kike. You aren't a euro and neither are the rest of the rats, faggot. Who cares if these semites are "the real jews"? They are genetically predisposed to treachery and are the direct bloodlines who have been fucking us. I don't care if your senseless non-sequitorial bullshit proves they aren't descended from the ancient Israelites are not. Why the fuck does that matter besides a super weak red pill for religious types. Not sure I see the point you are trying to make besides some jews are fine by you, which makes you a traitor and a liar.

latest version

This is why I love Pol and will never leave

Lol

bully me

How the fuck did you make this one?

kikepedia's war template and preview option?

I just edited an existing wikipedia page in-place inside chrome.

I started with the Battle of Dunkirk page.

Just hit F12 and start working.

Hah, that is probably a smarter/easier way to do it.

Terry McAuliffe is going to jail.

DID You guys see this? Couldn't believe it.

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */-196659cb10c5

They actually are blaming the correct party. Just didn't expect that.

Spencer and Peinovich need Jewish flags tbh.

How come no one is talking about the fact that Jason (((Kessler))) is a Soros-paid liberal Jew larping as a WN to lead the movement down a deadend road?

Those who love Pol tend to love Pot. Put those two together and you'll make quite a killing in the field.

I instead appreciate Holla Forums .

It was like 5,000 bad goyim and a dozen got pepper sprayed.

I've never seen any discussion or opinion on Holla Forums that disparaged David Duke until this recent wave of newfags/shills/T_D/useful idiots. I can't blame most of these people because they just repeat what they were told by their handlers/propagandists but posting on Holla Forums implicitly means you actually do your homework. Listen to the David Duke Show and find the interviews he's done with others or what others who actually know him have to say about him.

Don't be so easily brainwashed and subverted about a person in the midst of your anger about the injustices at Charlottesville.

Well it's happened so many times, people are noticing pattern, like the police not preventing violence. I'd shoot your governor an email just reminding him that protecting those who are legally assembled, and dispersing those who are I'll all assembled is an obligation, and that contracting a group with a permit keeps them under control, while retroactively denying their permit means they are no longer held to any rules, especially when one group has already been allowed to assemble illegally.

Cool, thanks. I'll update.

I think the most important part is that nobody except the police and Unite guys were even allowed to be there legally because they didn't have permits.

Top kek
You need to use an LGBT rainbow for richard spencer and an israeli flag for kike enoch

You claim we suffered a defeat.

Lol okayyy.

I will admit I think we need to go for something bigger. Maybe to help push some sort of lack of faith collapse in our economy… Start getting people to actually see how dire things are… But this won't go down as a defeat.

Literally neck yourself right now.

*Georgio

nigger do you realize that people on the internet consider /r/thedonalders to be nazis? they aren't even cucked vici nationlist and they are already nazis in the average persons mind just for supporting their president. PR doesn't fucking matter

If people on this board stopped larping and dropped all the tainted nazi imagery they might stand a chance at achieving something, and that scares the fuck out of them because most are just keyboard warriors.

Do you realize the (((elites))) are basically applying traditionalist ideals to themselves while treating the rest of us like cattle? You've been duped and taken advantage of by the very same people whose ideology you admire.

They have basically stolen it, and you're not getting it back.

what was Trump winning the election? What was brexit? What was redpilling thousands upon thousands of normalfags. go back to TRS and stay there.

Did the Minneapolis "shooter" get acquited despite evidence of running from feral goons?
Nope…

shooters*

is there a single human in the world that wont notice the discrepancy between how the media covers cop killing BLM rallies vs nazis saluting rallies vs muslims killing little girls and faggots

They won't unless you tell them user. This happened 4 days ago, have you heard of it?

A main point to keep beating them over the head with other than the cop stand down is the fact that the driver is NOT WHITE!! He is a fucking (((ratface))).

JEWS ARE NOT WHITE

There are plenty of people as well as plenty of places that recognise that discrepancy.

voat.co/v/pizzagay/2060829

Driver Identified as a Jew Jason Alex Fields

i.imgur.com/u3hKJEb.pngPNG

With car

i.imgur.com/5DblU2s.jpgJPG

pretending to be a white nationalist

i.imgur.com/GqozOA9.jpgJPG

With his mom

i.imgur.com/kIMfiph.jpgJPG

His mother Jewish names;

AKA Samantha L (((Meyer)))

i.imgur.com/4B7tmuX.jpgJPG

AKA Samantha L (((Bloom)))

i.imgur.com/43ATyBf.jpgJPG

Samantha Linkedin

i.imgur.com/VHIyzMj.pngPNG

Just like the Kennedy (((Zapruder))) Film this Jew was there to film the whole thing…

"White Nationalists were on the corner telling him where to go" - Witness who filmed the crash (((Jon Ziegler)))

i.imgur.com/GwsmlnV.jpgJPG

youtube.com/watch?v=Ewxba5-vdhAYouTube

^ guy looks like a fucking alien…

John Ziegler Twitter;

twitter.com/Rebelutionary_Z

And the Event organizer for "UNITE THE RIGHT" protest Jason Kessler is a suspected crypto Jew

Also Andrew Anglin suspected Jew is a 5 foot 2 Tranny and is now doing a false flag on his Stormfront website.

i.imgur.com/g70ZmLo.jpgJPG

So @donkeyhote is it ALL the Jews that are in on this shit trying to start a civil war with the goyim or not?

Can (((Steve Pieczenik))) save us donny?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

cuck chan found new footage of the car and driver, almost 100% confirmed they arrested the wrong guy

because it was a CIA op, the driver at that point was still the CIA goon

Saw this. Oh and apparently I'm reading that Boston pulled the permit for the rally, waiting for more info so I can confirm.

high rez version 1080p

I like how they were cheering because they thought that a bunch of their dudes fucked up his car.

THIS

Fucking Seig Heil!
He's as close to /ourguy/ as we're going to get for now and he knows how popular our movement is growing.

Why the hell do you think godaddy waited till now after all the shit DS has posted?
Because pic related happened.
Friend of mines' mother started bitching about kikes yesterday lmao. Wtf!?

This too.
They had their crisis actors spouting it so quick to push the narrative like sandy hook/9/11 etc etc, e.g. this guy pic 2 & 3
Who is he?
Might lead us to some clues

Car plows into crowd at a Paris pizzeria
archive.is/edJ8l

Thanks. The only only site I kept seeing showing this was ZeroHedge, and I don't trust them especially since the other day they had a picture of fucking Sam Hyde as the driver of the car in Charlottesville.

Eight year old girl dead, five injured. Driver not yet identified.

Can we get more of a zoom in on the driver? The window gives a clear view to the driver.

SPREAD IT

would go with a route off W. Main since 4th St SE appears to be a one way…

cavalierdaily.com/article/2017/08/road-closures-heavy-police-presence-planned-for-saturday-rally

>How come no one is talking about the fact that Jason (((Kessler))) is a Soros-paid liberal Jew larping as a WN to lead the movement down a deadend road?

People are talking.

/n/ has a story.

archive.fo/gEYCq

They are the niggest of niggers

Fucking this and video proof is below

Enjoy
Also
Guy interviewed later on is an obvious crisis actor, down to the 9/11 dust-like flour bomb. Can we dox this guy please.

I noticed something interesting about that photo AP has been posting around.

And this too in the reflection. looks like a face.

Ears look suss, the blob is behind the shield though and looks fine to me on a calibrated 10 bit LUT panel ;)

What bothers me the most is the lack of sun glare on his glasses (everyone else wearing glasses in the shot shows some reflexions, which makes sense since they are outside).
Number two seem okay if the light is coming from the right (as can be clearly seen on the stetson hat (is that a stetson hat? I have no idea) of the guy behind, on the left). The hair around your ear can really catch some light (but number 1 does look weird).
For number 3, that tiny white thing is the top of the axe in the flag's logo; on the closeup, the edge of the shield is also visible. So I think this is legit.
But… you have these four guys in the front row, posing for the photo, looking at the camera. Except Field. Field is looking elsewhere…

Good spotting.
Look at the guy to the right in background, similar tint, massive reflections.

That guy looks like he has been shopped.
Have we seen him in video yet?
I hate the shopped stuff as a single piece of evidence.
Are there any more 'photos' of him?
This is when police turfed them into the paid commies, and the car wasn't for another hour or two.

And kek - look at the right shoulder on the guy to rights' face.
Bad, bad case of trimming going on and leaving residue by not using a smaller brush to finish up. Doesn't appear consistent with other artifacting so likely PS'd.
If we can find video angle of this group and time, we got them by the balls I think.

Anons who watched a lot of this rally, we need your help.

Also all darker tinted glasses in background are showing massive reflections.

Alan Goffinski

http ://archive.is/jFyeg
residence history

http ://archive.is/3AqbS

http ://archive.is/86sjH

missed opportunity.

Chrysler's stock has gone up almost a dollar since the commie slaughter.

For real ?

Hell yeah that's a jew.

CHECKED
Fucking top kek
even though it's a kike company as usual

Oh, look, Kessler claimed to be Jewish on Facebook.

marketwatch.com/investing/stock/FCAU

Yep, see

Nothing. The conservative party doesn't exist, just the name. Probably the closest thing they had to true old conservatives that didn't die decades ago was the Tea Party, and even that lolberg group was hit with the "RACIST REAEREREREEEEEEEEEEEE" line until it died out.

Why you're right chaim, there's no getting around the fake news narrative, we should all just give up now.
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/
Kill yourself kike.

Do you even listen to yourself commonspic? Kill yourself.

KILL YOURSELF COMMONSPIC

The woman that didn't know what the fuck the (((AP))) were talking about suddenly says she was beaten by her son out of nowhere, right, I'll believe that.

And NO reporting in the mainstream media, or at best a quiet report that will say nothing about it and will refuse to call it terrorism if Mohammad did it.

what

Goddamn, that hilarious.

Totally different Jason Kessler moron.

If you're taking orders from a (((thinktank))), try to avoid copy/pasting.

Anyone know what rally the AP is talking about here?
Never heard of it.

The MSM is completely ignoring facts. COMPLETELY. I don't think they care anymore. after a day of having MSNBC on in the bg, its clear they aren't even pretending to be journalists. They're not reporting on anything regarding what happened in Cville…NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI NAZI is all they're saying…no context just NAZI NAZI NAZI…its pure brain washing they just want to make the general public afraid of this "White Supremacist Threat" even though there is no basis in reality. Doesn't even matter if we disprove them…they literally are only going to ignore it.

The funniest thing that happened on Saturday was when Ben Shapiro tweeted he couldn't check the news until midnight because of (((Sabbath)))

What a fag.

It'll happen because people don't give a fuck about cable news media.

Reminds me of the Jew that hung around with Rockwell who killed himself.

Semi-related thread so I'm dropping it here.

The Patreon CEO cuck explicitely said in his interview with Rubin that doxing is against the ToS.

This Patreon exists only for doxing:

patreon.com/yesyoureracist

Why are you fags not bombarding patreon with requests for removal? They won't act if it's just me and a couple of people sending it, you know. Also, tweet at jack himself.

Give me a screen of him doxing and I'll report him right now. Not joking at all– I want to do it.

Arise.

Dude, there's like 25 in the thread. Look.

Not a mark on his skin… you'd think if he was sprayed with acid, it would have got everywhere…

His fucking eyes aren't even red or swollen… Just closed…

What's with the explosions? Are they accidentally dropping lit fireworks or something?

It actually made me exceedingly depressed.

People just walking around like Mike never did what Mike did.

What else did you expect from them ?

Fucking REKT. I can't even beleeb that shills still bother trying here. It's a shame I can't see their butthurt little post.

You're a faggot. This board is full of hard motherfuckers. Your demoralization will not work here.

20 to 1 is 2000%, you fuckstick.

You all should know by now. They keep calling people "nazis," so they actually start reading NS. Then they inevitably become NS if they're White and sympathizers if they're not.

REMEMBER THEY CRASHED A HELICOPTER TO OFF THE SEAL TEAM THAT WAS TALKING AFTER THE FAKE BIN LADEN RAID
IT'S PROBABLY A PRETTY FUCKING RELIABLE METHOD IF YOU INDUCE A HARD FAILURE FROM HIGH UP
THERE ARE NO GODDAMN WINGS ON A HELI
I SAID THIS IN THE OTHER THREAD TOO

There is no such thing as "larping" in our context. It is not accurate for Pagans. It is not accurate for NS. We are who we are. Grow up and figure it out.

Racemixing IS bestiality, dubsanon.

What's funny is that even the sky falling refers to the Irminsul pillars destroyed by christcucks.

Monty Python was so ahead of their time. Some of the stuff they did would probably land them jail time today.

Niggers are the biggest cowards. They did not evolve honor nor bravery. Anyone who doesn't know this is a bluepill. Your greatest weapon is your mind.

I am openly NS and I have been for most of my adult life. You all are cucks.

They were a reformation of the Druids in the Celtic part of America. Obviously, they became corrupt and normal people left by 1930. The shills and feds picked up after.

DOUBLE DUBS CHECKED

Shut up and lurk moar, Shilly Von Shillington.

Not saying you're wrong about the helicopter being sabotaged, but if the pilot is worth his salt he'd be able to land w/o engine power via auto-rotation, even if power was lost at high a relatively high altitude.

fucking saw this on my mate's computer, it might be falling apart but the cat lady's are out in full force

Someone should show assange the video of the car driver being attacked and fled for his life. Otherwise the cucks in tech will believe this narrative

We're not all Nazis. Nazis didn't invent ethno-nationalism. Not everybody who is against declining white demographics sees themselves as being the direct continuation of the NSDAP.

Good lord, it's like they're trying to make Dylan Roof events a weekly occurrence. They have truly learned nothing. They could have tried to buy white men out the way they used to with meaningless middle class jobs, TV dinners, passable movies, and cheap beer. But they had to take the last of it to give to Schlomo, Pajeet, Tyqueesius, and the rest of the gang.

People like Eichenwald probably don't really care that their addresses are out there, despite the kikish hysterics, but if some poor deranged idiot gets pushed over the edge, that might come to bite them in the ass. Which is unfortunate, because violence is pointless, detrimental, and not endorsed by anybody on the far right in any way except in self defense.

even if they try a massive gun grab based on IP address collections or other tinfoil shit, a little bit of styrofoam and gasoline are common and quite effective…hell, even if they piss some poor kid off to the point where he's lobbing bricks and molotovs through peoples' windows it'll hurt

That's why this time we will coordinate worldwide.

These fucking jews are like the jews that led the partisans in germany prior to ww2, i wonder if this is just another set up to cause backlash, whats nexts , civil war in america?, china intervener
and take over?.. jews and china have been close buds for a while now.

Do you even post outside this place?

We can't even coordinate board-wide, Hitler

unite

Whole thing was a set up, and normalfags are asking questions.

twitter.com/mikemorrison281/status/897156165389471744/photo/1

On a related note, a bunch more of this shit is supposed to go down in San Fran and Berkeley at the end of the month, we might get more fireworks before September.

sfexaminer.com/white-supremacist-patriot-rally-coming-san-francisco-counter-protest-already-planned/

This is why trying to debate or defend them just has the opposite effect, Anyone saying or arguing "well it wasn't a nazi rally, or not all alt-right are white supremacists," is just going to make normies think they are.
Right now the opposite needs to happen; turn their narrative around and just call everything a nazi. Trumps a nazi, you're a nazi, the military are nazis, Bruce Willis is a nazi, all males are nazis, all whites are nazis, if you're not far left you're a nazi.
Trump does this shit all the time; you argue or debate the nazi narrative you lose. You have to twist them in their words so they look retarded.

So has anyone outside the Derp Web even mentioned the fact that the driver was attacked multiple time by "peaceful protestors" before he floored it and plowed into the crowd?

Just curious to see if any of the "Rightwing/Conservative" bloggers, podcasts, TV personalities have picked up on it and/or have the balls to mention it.

Currently listening to Hannity. Monitored Tucker and Alex Jones. All of them are blaming 'white supremacy'.
This, even though the real facts are easy to come by. Molyneux had abit more reason, but still didn't bother learning what the original demonstration was about.

(((MainStreamMedia)))…

And of course, the Left has completely lost any touch with reality.

"hate groups"
"neo-Nazis"
"White supremacists"
Give it a break already.

The 'Forces of Hate' are those who scream "HATER !!!" at every (imagined…) chance they can. If that's the way the truly see our world, it's no wonder the Left is so violent. The amazing thing to me is how publicly, transparently they are getting away with it.

Our developoing civil war isn't a single DOTR, it's a media-driven ideological/racial war.

and again, and again, the media is calling the event neo-Nazi's, White racists, etc. When will even the 'conservative media' report the real truth?
probably never…
Gird yourselves accordingly.

Kek fucking shoe that was attached to the bumper falls off and starts bouncing around.

Nope. Literally zero zog media outlets have mentioned it.

There's a few pictures floating around on Twitter that shows them hitting the back of the car with some sort of wooden stick. But it's not getting a lot of attention. It's mostly people going back and forth "yeah…but you guys committed these acts of terror in the past" and "oh yeah, but you guys did this".

Nobody seems to care about this though. The real civil rights violations aren't even being mentioned. And Sessions isnt going to do a damn thing about it.

Did Tuck really blame white supremacy? I was only passively listening but seemed like he spent all of his 8-10 minutes devoted to the topic attacking the police & their political owners. Not fully cucked, but definitely disappointing nonetheless.

The ACLU came out and said what happened was fucked up and pretty much blamed the police and the mayor for the violence that occurred. Of course Antifa and other assorted leftists were kvetching that they were defending free speech and are now blaming the ACLU for what happened saying shit like "I hope you enjoy your new supporters you Nazi scum". It's fucking ridiculous. I'm reading some of the shit these people are saying and it's off the charts retarded. They'll post somewhere that they condemn all violence, and then post to someone else that they want to "bitch slap a Nazi". When I call them out on their shit they send me pic related.

tbh, I'm shocked the ACLU came to the defense of the Alt Right.

Like the rest, Tucker came out with the slanderous "neo-Nazi's" language. Either he didn't know, or didn't care, what the event was about. Alex started to listen in a direct interview with the event organizer, Jasson Kessler, but then later changed his tune back to the deceptive Left-leaning trope: KKK, neo-Nazi's, White supremacists, etc.

TBH, I think these people must be either uninformed (Carlson), or cowardly (Jones). In the face of Leftist-driven mob hysterics, they seem to be saying "I'm not bad, but those Nazi are." Cowardly.

I would say kinda. They mainly said on their Twitter that they support the Constitution and free speech and safety for everyone. But of course this wasn't enough for the left and they're raging the fuck out. Immediately after they put out their other statement on Twitter they retweeted this gem.

Even now, they are misrepresenting the "evil Nazi's" on Hannity. They are pissing on the truth.

I predict an inevitable Freikorps.

Might be dutch, not sure, weird angle, might have had plastic nose surgery.

Probably was just some strong pepper spray, bear mace, whatever then. Still not good to get in your eyes regardless. I still wouldn't put it behind these commies to throw acid in people's faces.

It'll be an epic chimpout if they can't get him on murder charges… there's definitely a defense. Not holding my breath with a Charlottesville jury.

So how many of you anons have figured out what I have yet?
Paint all events with replaced actors/behaviors/symbols switched left for right.
Find a muslim version too if you want to push that angle.
Statistics that you know 100% verified should be used sparingly, statistics you cant remember well or have not fully verified can be used for later redpillings when accuracy and legitimacy can be determined.
Use emotional arguments.

Sometimes say in a completely serious tone that there is nothing wrong with a bunch of leftists running around with communist symbols and demanding white men get hanged. Or that a white woman getting raped is truly just experiencing a small amount of what black women all face daily.

Use humor at other times like, every single mass bombing in london included shoutouts to some guy named ahkbar, but no connections between the attacks were found.

Easy right?

Always

Trying something else along the lines… got a 90Mb video, can't manage to shrink it properly.

where is the original video that was out with Faith Goldy where the lady was taking a selfie yelling FUCK????

This?

it shows the impact and super cool high speed backup…that will help but it was the first to be pruned and those posting on the threads banned…

just sayin

close but not the FIRST one…

Where's the one that got some fun sam hyde photoshops into it??? That one has the actual impact with the black lady's car, which it seems had likely already rear ended the car infront of it. I saw a thread earlier on halfchan that called out the fact that the front car didn't have a driver…and when this was all going down people were yelling about the black woman in the silver car…

where is the shit on her???

she's got an even cooler license plate…something about god…what's up with her?

I'm sure I'm thinking too much but I think this is it.

Figure it out Holla Forums

Dailystormer just got shut down by (((google))). They are starting internet censorship now and we need a plan against it ASAP.

Here we go. I found the vid but it says its already loaded…

I can find it but here are some stills.

Did the front two cars already hit each other?

Did he encounter an accident scene whilst being beaten on by bats, clubs, and assorted ANTIFA scum???

If that's the case this is one hell of a set up. Fuck.

Now we need the vid prior to that which this came from so to dig deeper…she should know…haven't heard from Faith lately.

I think this might be what is purposely missing…

Okay, I'm off to bed now. And I am not suicidal.

There's a good chance the next one will have a heavy normie presence to "guarantee that our civil rights are not violated"

watch and see

And why do you think that no one, left or right, trusts the media anymore?

You think the kikes aren't ecstatic whenever someone waves a swastika around? Why do you think they get caught spray painting them onto buildings all the time, fucktard.

Jesus fuck, you're stupid.

A question:

Where precisely was the girl who died in the traffic accident, relative to that accident?
Do we have any information as to her physical location at the time of the collision?

if we win it will be the new new Boston massacre, the political turning point that manufactured the will to resist therefore victory.
if we lose it will be a footnote, brown shirts or the like, a last twitch from the beast of the white male.

public perception and how it can be managed are all that should be discussed not what "we" did there. we did not some alt right fags did. if you are suggesting that we should hold other rallies and receive a similar response until the right of free speech is no longer publicly defended by the establishment. perhaps we could have more cameras to capture the behavior of our opponents? the shills are out on full force. the beast trembles. the call to inaction is strong. to look back not forward. to reminisce not gain experience. to sit idle not move forward.

Solid post.
Don't forget m8s, Bloom is a kike
He did nothing wrong in killing commies but this is a set up.

You mean delisted? If so I'm surprised it was still indexed.

←– THIS VIDEO IS 10/10!

People need to save/share this. Nice work user! I had no idea 2 other cars had already ran into the protestors before the Dodge did. This probably also explains why people were hitting his car with baseball bats before he speed off (outside of general Antifa faggotry).

The domain name is censored, and the IP doesn't work because of cloudfare ddos protection. We will need a workaround of ddos prevention + circumvention of DNS registrar if we are to have chans or any rightist web in the future.

dead center in front of the challenger, behind the middle car. in one of the vids you can see clearly that the challenger scooped her up by the kneecaps, and the momentum carried her fat ass onto and over top of the middle car

Link the vid.

great work, did you make this?

your opening premise is fucked, user
that drone footage you open with is footage of the dodge challenger crash

pretty sure i saw it in one of these threads, but i'll do you a solid and try to find it

I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to put together some bits and pieces.

I believe there was only one crash. Basically, the dodge rammed into a car in front of it, and that pushed the car forward. You just can't see from the angle.

posted here

shit. tagged myself instead of you

Why am I not surprised? It's the fucking water I swear to God.

Unrelated, but why are all of the pictures being circulated the goofiest looking fuckers front and center. I watched a couple videos of the torch march and there were mostly good looking people, they couldn't take pictures of them?

Does anyone have the webm of the dodge challenger hitting the crowd of anitfa with the dukes of hazzard horn playing as it drives out of frame?

Can you give me a timestampe and something to look for?

Are you talking about the green-shirted broad who gets thrown over the middle car?

yeah, that's her. at the very beginning of the video. green shirt, black pants. obese coal burner

Ehhhhh, she's moving around alot.
What's your proof that that's her?

What do you mean?

she wasn't killed instantly, but that's the bitch who died. the entire thread i linked is devoted to her

Oh, I'll look into it then.

Okay, I scoped through that thread, and I'm not seeing anything. One poster shares your sentiment, but I see nothing proving it - its just his speculation, and neither the clothing nor the hair color seems to match.
Can you point to a specific post that offers proof that its her? I wouldn't ask but that you see very adamant about it.

i can't help you, user. maybe if you can find a raw source vid that hasn't been edited, you can follow every step. i aint willing to invest the time

I understand, though it is quite important.

The reason I asked originally, is because early reports apparently suggested the landwhale died in the intersection, NOT back near the crash.
I'm wondering if its possible that she wasn't killed by the initial impact at all, but by subsequent movement of one of the other two vehicles at the scene. If that's the case, then this is pretty clear cut - if the vermin had not been blocking the streets, those cars would not have been held up, and thus there would have been no crash which might have killed this young hambeast.

on this, we agree 100%. my opinion, the crowd was tall enough and thick enough that he didn't even see cars ahead of him, only ppl. once he saw them, too late to stop
good hunting

I've suggested to several people already that the car incident may not have happened as the media wants to portray it. That it may not have been a malicous attack without provocation. It may have been in relation for his car being struck, still a fucked up thing to do, but no senseless. It may have also been him freaking out. Since the death occurred when he was backing up after the crowd descending on the vehicle to beat it with clubs. Every person I try to bring up that we don't have official statements or a court verdict to definitively make black and white statements on it have been met with dismissal and hostility.

You're not very good with English, nor with posting effectively, but I've not had the same experience - most of the people I talk to, granted most are White, agree that the case looks rather sketchy.

All boxes checked.

That's a Mossad or at least Sayanim level Jew.

Direct IP should work. Have a single page that lists all domains.

Domain 1 - 444.444.44.4
Domain 2 - 777.777.777.777

They didn't get the reaction from the WN and Trump that they were expecting. Hence the freak out.

Facts:
- Mayor stand down order - ACLU confirmed
- Wes Bellamy anti white tweets
- Permit won and cooperating with law enforcement weeks before
- Riot police forcing WN into antifa/BLM and video evidence WN weren't the aggressors. Had this not happened protesters wouldn't have been on the street in the first place
- Antifa and BLM allowed to roam the streets hours after the event ended. Shows who cops sided with
- Baked alaska acid attack (unless hes lying) + shit/piss thrown at everyone (verified by normie reporters)
- Law suit incoming
- During an emergency, how were cars allowed anywhere near protesters?

Car of peace doesn't erase all of the blatant set up no matter how hard they try.

Nice video. They can blame the WN all they want but none of them were even around that area at that point. Leadership has to be blamed for this.

Put it on Streamable and MixTape.moe as mirrors for people to shrink if they want and post those links alongside webbum

Nothing wrong with that. He's showed his truly colors already. I recommend we start supporting David Duke for 2020 instead of letting Drumpfcuck get a second term.

Get the fuck out of here you fucking refugee untermensch.

I love this vid
vid.me/VVIH7

Stupid niggers start shit as usual and get their arses handed to them. Now some of these bitch niggers that tried to provoke a fight are crying like bitches acting like victims for handout sites. You yanks did good. I am proud.

She's Jewish and just got back from visiting Israel.

I feel like this whole thing, the sole purpose was to get us, specifically us to disavow Trump. Forcing him to reject racist extremists, thinking we'd bail on him for that. It's kinda funny really. They still do not get us. They are stuck so far up their own bubble they created they can not see the trees for the forest and are blind to their self inflicted wounds from trying to damage us, this will be their downfall, their own bubble.

"I believe now that Hitler and the Germany people did not want war, but we declared war on Germany, intent on destroying it, in accordance with our principle of balance of power, and we were encouraged by the Jews around Roosevelt. We ignored Hitler's pleadings not to enter into war. Now we are forced to realise that Hitler was right." - Sir Hartler Shawcross, British Attorney General, Senior Nuremberg Prosecutor - March 16th, 1984

Nah, the narrative falling apart is just wishful thinking. Czech media are now coming out with articles about the bad white male supremacist nazis.

Google translator link

translate.google.com/translate?sl=cs&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://nazory.aktualne.cz/komentare/daily-stormer-jako-der-sturmer-zadni-frustrovani-bili-muzi/r~135c97f080d011e78c78002590604f2e/&edit-text=

Fake quote. Debunked numerous times.

Meme it!

Brought it up to a normalfag friend of mine. Guy hadn't even heard of it until I told him. He had a good laugh about it afterwards.

I was looking up some Falangist stuff, and I came across this;
By February 1936, The "Communist-led Popular Front was elected by a razor thin margin. The electoral victory emboldened Communists and Anarchists and a wave of Left-wing violence that included political assassinations, arson attacks on churches, looting, and general terrorism caused panic throughout Spain. At the same time, the numbers of the Falange party grew exponentially as people searched for a way to fight back. By the 14th of March, 1936, the Falange was officially outlawed by the Republican/Popular Front government, and Jose Antonio who refused to lower his flag of resistance, was arrested on illegal firearms charges and was sent to Alicante prison"

Sound familiar? ANTIFA are going apeshit, gaining popular support and we (and the alt-kike, but they can't tell then difference) are being cracked down on. But look at the above quote. What happened after their temper tantrums? You think Spain became incredibly leftist for the next few years? No, civil war happened and the right won.

Point is, we are Spain. The left is winning at the moment, but soon, rights or whites will organize, and they will be beaten back. Hard.

Lol what's wrong with Chicoppee? (Can't spell it) Never been there, but Western Mass is pretty nice.

I think the weird face is the fact that she is literally a Jew.

Can't Dodge the Rodge

Trump's change of tone is sorta unfortunate. Follows a seeming pattern of him going with his original instincts and then turning 180 on them. Makes you wonder what kind of under-the-table nudging is happening, and what "advice" is placed around him behind the scenes.

That's actually a good argument. Nazi flags will never get us the critical mass of supporters but white nationalism will. Both are getting attacked by the MSM but only one will mass-resonate anyway.

(heiled)
I imagine the situation in America to mirror 30's Spain heavily. A wide, disparate "alliance" of leftists coming together to fight against the right. But when the right begins to fight back, those disparate groups will fracture and turn on each other.

Why did they go to all this trouble? It's obvious something is up (it was a sloppy operation all the way through, so it couldn't be that they were trying to be exceptionally sneaky) Why not just beat a black man (that they didn't like/was too open about white genocide) beat him to death, set a trap in a parking garage, and catch some protesters with the man "they beat to death".
It's like they are purposefully leaving breadcrumbs

Here's the beached whale.

I know that graph says "Hispanic Heritage Foundation", but can someone link to the actual page that is from please?

Eichenwald better keeps an eye on his own information, the goddamned pedo kike.

Looks like she's still alive while they're giving her CPR. CPR can kill you if you're not dead.

Bigger question, was she pronounced dead on scene or moments after arriving at whatever hospital she went to? Like with the shooter who shot up a bunch of congressmen (mainly 1, but shot at a gathering of them) at a baseball field, the shooter was wounded and taken to a hospital where it was later pronounced that he died of his wounds.
I would find that more believable if it wasn't for shit like blackmarket organs via organ-donor cards where hospitals will straight up kill you for your organs if you're still alive; pronounce you brain dead and such.
What better way to have a martyr than to make one happen? Get tubby lard-ass to a hospital and suddenly have her die from "complications from her injury" and you can see how shit is predictable.

They always use the same tactics. Oswald was in the exact same position, as was Hitler. People had to fight commies and jews, people got assassinated by said commies and jews, said commies and jews attended rallies only to terrorize them. The commies and jews are the ones that 95% of the time start the fire and then blame others for it, they can because the (((media))) is always on their side. They always lied that he and his black shirts where marching through streets that had a large jewish population, which as far as I can read and let was pure nonsense.
When Oswald wanted to run again in 1962, the exact same happened but only bigger because the goyim got told he was such and evil man even though he was 100% right about England and Europe becoming a grey dead mess of multiculturalism just around 30~ years after his first run.

They can only push their agenda by lying and by crying and shouting, because they know their ideology and their agenda does not have two legs to stand once people know how destructive and evil it is. The commies will never change their tactics because jews cannot change their tactics.

I know a lot of Asians in Asia who wants a word with US Asians about that.

I forgot also the constant false flagging. Hitler had to deal with this a lot.

Also video related. The media and revised history will lie about you however they can.

Interesting.

There's also the controlled opposition (((deepstate))) within the ranks of the republicans at the time. Their role was to keep the right-wing toothless and complacent with promises of "well if we just always act nice, then we can work together and get more support", keeping right-wingers, republicans, conservatives, etc. docile to a false pretense of sitting there for years and taking the abuse from the left. It's the same "muh pr" tactic that's been used in GG, and is rehashed every now and then to this day. Just be aware of that too.

When you become aware of the jewish tricks, it's very easy to point out and notice. It almost becomes too easy because of how blatantly obvious it is.

Indeed

I've noticed this too. Is George Rockwell said you need to be a radical and garner both positive and negative attention. The media now matter how sweet and cuddly you are will lie about you so might as well go all out and stop giving a fuck about PR.

It is. As soon as you're able to spot one jewish lie you will spot them all. They lie a lot but are bad at lying and the most ironic thing of all they are ruining their own state and race because of it.

Well shit, wrong webm but still one every user has to see.

Do you have timestamps on how long it took?

Back in my day, the redpill process was slow as fuck (3+ years) - probably because there was not much material on the internet back then (you had to go really dig). Now steroid doses of redpills are available freely on the net, so I assume it would be alot shorter, although the brain is a funny organ with cognitive dissonance and all so still unsure of how long it would take.

Indeed, if it's one thing the media has surely shown time and time again is that they'll make up the shit they want for a "scoop". But also the monopoly that the MSM have on the people is on a tight rope. Their attempts at blacking out the events of the first Berkely riot and trashing of starbucks and what not cracked through. Even with then taking down stream after stream, video and pictures that didn't match their narrative still got out to the public to see. Trump's stance against the lying media has formed a permanent catalyst within the common everyday working citizen and they are waking up to it. Regardless of if the media covers it or not, the people are becoming more resentful, hateful, and exhausted of the obvious narratives and biased reporting ad-nauseum. (((their))) time is running out. Trying to demonize the right as much as possible by making them look like or if not more than the terrorist antifa group is one of their final gambits it seems.

Goyim, you need understand you are up against Jews.

Based on Talmudic law, it's written in their religious texts they have the right to lie and deceive the goyim (thus they will not feel guilty). I'm not sure how you are not surprised by this unless you are a newfag.

Well, the reason why the kikes have been panicking is not only because their media outlets are getting weaker it is also because its outdated. This is why they now have to make up the most absurd idiotic stuff to get clicks or views and this is why kikes likes Soros are spending millions on "fake news" filters. Hell he is even in bed with Mozilla of Firefox now to employ a "fake" news filter.
It is beautiful how Trump manged to grab their "fake news" bullshit and turned it completely against them and it is good to see that people are aware of it, especially now with the whole Guulag thing going on.

This too. Any user should read the Talmud and the laws that come with it. You'll be disgusted but will complete understand why and how jews do what they do. Of course it's also in their blood to be damaged creatures but their books tell the jew its all fine to be deranged while fucking up everyone else.

Here's a white pill about Charlotesville

Old boomer Bill Still has seen through all the KKK Neo-Nazi propaganda - he doesn't disavow - he mocks the MSM and spells out the root cause of what happened in Charlotesville

I was expecting him to cuck out, but he did the opposite, enjoyable to watch.

Excellent point.

Here's another really important point.

If any group organizes another one of these rallies make sure you can bring the highest resolution DPI photo camera you can.

Take lots of pictures of the sea of crowd. It may help ID perpetrators who commit crimes (acid attacks, bike locker attacks etc).

Nazism is seen as a foreign ideology. The imagery will never catch on. Explicit white racial politics are popular, it's this Nazi connection that is the ball and chain.

That's why the media call their enemies "literally Hitler", they would never call them "literally Andrew Jackson", because a racist white American hero would be popular. Nobody cares about le trail of tears. They flirted with calling Trump "literally Andrew Jackson" for a day, and then shut it down when there was ZERO negative reaction whatsoever to the comparison from the right. Even leftists were trying to damage control by saying that "no, Trump actually isn't like Andrew Jackson - bad comparison!"

Nice try kike. Nazism is the one thing you can't ride on once it takes hold, which is why you're deathly afraid of it. The Jew on a stick religion has been a disaster and has slipped irretrievably into decadence. We need a total overhaul. In summary, fuck you.

Thats a good video, thanks user.

I have this photographic evidence proving the Alt-Right was responsible for this heinous act of terrorism. Confess now and I may be merciful.

Exactly. The "antifa" stands for anti-fascist so we already know how Soros wants to depict us. Not to mention this:

It's called "hiding your power level", faggot. You can't use the swastika to recruit. That comes later when your recruits do some digging on their own.

This board should be Natsoc and we should spread those redpills around but the street needs a different approach.

You realize that Gene Wilder was a kike, right?

and?

You all fucking idiots.

>>>/trs/ go back to the bog. we dont want ciritical mass supporters, we want enough people on our side for whites to survive the inevitable societal collapse and race war.
muh soros meme

back when i was an useful idiot, i used to "reclaim the streets", and hang with fags that "reclaimed" queer and fag.
It is time that National Socialism reclaimed its identity. It can happen, if we keep presenting the correct narrative.
National Socialism is about family. Making sure we can all raise loving families, within a state that cares for us as individuals and as part of a greater whole, bound by bonds of blood, ethics and work. Money is under the control of the state, not usurious kike banking cartels.
National Socialism is a dream, a beautiful dream. Last time we tried, it wa turned into a nightmare, and cursed, but the dream is a good one. Reclaiming the symbol that represents it is an important step in reclaiming the pride that the Reich felt when they saw that symbol, before the kikes and the bolshies shat all over it.

How is this pic even an argument?

The USA also had numerous wars with communism but these fucking degenerate tranny stoner faggots still get to fly their hammer and sickle wherever they want
This is the worst argument ive ever seen

Non US countries won't give a shit about US happenings. This is the left trying too hard again.

Idiot. National Socialism isn't just for Germany or Europe.

Decide to make this and send it to this to the friend who sent that pic to me. I'm curious to see how they would react.

Argument being we fought the wrong enemy. The obvious enemy (even back then) was communism.

I fucked up. Fixed it.

Are you OK?

your spelling is shite. Literally

I just got off of a 12 hour shift. Give me a break.

give us a fixed picture and its a deal :)

top kek these are great

he's a faceman badguy to divert attention away from general kikery, just like hillary, just like trump.

Things have moved so far left the ACLU can either defend the alt-right or move on to pedophile rights.

Source?

Hitler said the unifying aims of both "Jewish finance capitalism" and "Jewish communism" were "internationalism", and the destruction of nations. Communism had the stated goal of seeing class conflict everywhere, in every nation; thus, the revolution was to be exported everywhere. International capitalism saw every nation as a "market", to be opened and exploited internationally.

National socialism stood against internationalism as a means of destroying unique peoples (Germans, British, etc). Thus, he had to create alternatives, because these supposedly opposite ideas of capitalism and communism were actually serving international zionism and bolshevism. He redefined socialism and capitalism to be purely nationalistic, serving the people of the country it was practiced in first (Germany first, etc).

Solid

Japs, Korea, Cold war/Cuba and Vietnam.

Seems like Russia (and probably china) would be on the side of the right this time. I'm blanking on a serious power that would actually fund the left other than elements within the US itself. Not only is the right way more prepared and trained for this we'e also going to get some sweet toys if the shit really goes down.

And your words are worth less than shit. Go figure.

is this before the professionals arrived? theyre pushing on her chest SUPER hard. look at how far past her tits her hand is able to go. its almost as if she has a broken ribcage, and this retard comes up and starts crushing her broken ribs.

i wonder if this was her being killed. i'd be curious to read the report the ambulance drivers had on what condition she was in.

These events are simular to europe pre ww2

Antifa are partisans, and they are led by jews just like in the past.
youtube.com/watch?v=JxVGNk2Ma-8
ww2 was a set up

checked
russia and china would happily fund leftists in foreign countries to destabilize them.
see: communist subversion process by yuri bezemenov

Can you amerifats FOIA the National Guard for the footage from pic related?

Is that you, Hillary? Wrong thread. Wrong Hasbara talking points.

she is doing it way to fast
you are forgetting one with with this graph

how did she even died as she is fine laying on the hood of the car

if this is a false flag it kind of is a shitty one, i guess they cant just lie that it was a HUGE massacre and multiple people died because all the streets were filled with livestreamers so they cant just go ahead and actually kill a bunch of people without getting shot at.

its really weak though compared to all the previous ones like sandy hook that you are very familiar with or pic related friday 13th ones in paris

Are you fucking retarded m8? implicit dick is literally a duginist, of course china and russia seek to subvert foreign nations, you think the US doesnt do it to their countries?

i was under the impression that she was run over when he went in reverse. which means she's one of the retards that "surrounded" the car.

Apologizes all around if I just fabricated fake news (in which case don't repost that shit; don't even save it for the lulz). But I really have no idea at this point because 1 - the camera angle is shit and 2 - the media refuses to show the images where the Dodge is getting hit by protesters; they are so biased it's hard to know what they left in or out and get the actual time line of the events.

What I'm sure of however is that the street was open to traffic, there were no cops around and the firemen only showed up after the camera jumped angles. Everybody knows antifa and white nationalists weren't going to get along, yet no one thought it was necessary to disperse the antifa group or at least send some cops in emergency to watch after the protesters. It's hard to cry someone rammed into people when they are seven cars waiting at the crossroad, and the assembly was so undisciplined.
It’s not even just a problem for antifa and nationalists, it’s also a problem for the neighbors who will get caught in the crossfire.

Continuing to monitor the media re: Charlottesville.

Amidst the screaming and hysterical shouting, there is a certain point where most peoples on the planet will continue on, not noticing that the White folks have shut up. This is a quality of our racial psychology. When that point is surpassed, any sense of reason in the mob-arguments falls by the wayside. When that point is surpassed, White folks quietly reach for their guns. Is this what the (((MSM))) wants?

It's obvious to me that we are very near that point now.

Soros and antifa getting BTFO - The Sequel.

yournewswire.com/charlottesville-hillary-soros/

Charlottessville Mayor confirmed for asshole:

twitter.com/milky_candy/status/897470743021268992

His tweet history sez it all.

From the list of tweets.

hmmm

Here's what the article said…

Charlottesville Killer Was Hillary Supporter, Funded By Soros

August 13, 2017 Baxter Dmitry News, US 284
The Charlottesville killer, James Fields, was in fact a Hillary Clinton supporter and member of Antifa, funded by billionaire George Soros.

The man accused of being a neo-Nazi and murdering a woman by deliberately driving into her during protests in Charlottesville is in reality a supporter of Hillary Clinton and member of Antifa in receipt of funding by George Soros, according to reports.

James Fields, 20, of Maumee, Ohio, allegedly killed Heather Heyer, aged 32, and injured 19 others when he rammed his car into a group of protesters on Saturday in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Mainstream media is claiming Fields is a neo-Nazi and has conveniently produced photographs showing Fields standing with Vanguard America and carrying a shield bearing the group’s insignia.

But the mainstream media is actively suppressing information that proves Fields is actually a left-wing operative at the heart of a false flag designed to spark civil war, introduce martial law, and take away the rights of conservative groups to assemble peacefully.

Driver of Charlottesville vehicle was Alex James Fields, democrat, Hillary supporter, ANTIFA member#MAGA #FraudNewsCNN #FakeNewsMedia pic.twitter.com/VMN1tKzAyb

— Whitehouse Plumber (@rharrisonfries) August 13, 2017

Police were ordered to stand down just before the incident, as confirmed by ACLU. “This invited the violence the city used to shut down a court-permitted protest,” said Robert Barnes, a high-profile constitutional lawyer.

ACLU confirms that police were given stand-down order. This invited the violence the city used to shut down a court-permitted protest. t.co/FQUhcYaIIm

— Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) August 12, 2017

Immediately after the car was driven into the crowd and James Field was identified as the driver and arrested, his social media accounts were put on lockdown and scrubbed of political content. His affiliation to Clinton and the dangerous far-left is being actively suppressed.

Who scrubbed all of his facebook-twitter and why? He was arrested…he did not remove the content. REEKS of a setup/false flag #infowars

— Joe Middleroad (@JoeMiddleroad) August 13, 2017

There is only one winner in Charlottesville. His name is George Soros and he funds Antifa.

The UniteTheRight rally was planned months in advance, proper permits were sought and granted, and the peaceful protest was going to plan. Then, due to political pressure from the left, the city of Charlottesville rescinded the permit a few days before the rally.

This was a clear violation of the 1st Amendment.

So UniteTheRight went to federal court and won. A federal judge ordered that the rally must go on and the rally-goers Constitutional rights be protected.

But the left wasn’t finished. The Democrat mayor and police department ordered the rally an “unlawful assembly,” and threatened to arrest everybody – once again, violating 1st and 9th amendment rights.

Then things got bloody. George Soros’s Antifa stepped up to the plate, unleashing chaos and hate as per their job description.

twitter.com/DonnaWR8/status/896548572795109376

continued…

The mainstream media is spreading lies and deceit to further the false flag, and attempting to deflect from their transparent agenda by railing angrily against President Trump for failing to say exactly what they want him to say (despite the fact Obama did not disavow Black Lives Matter after they destroyed Ferguson and Baltimore).

Obama didn't disavow BLM after they destroyed Ferguson & Baltimore.
Quite the contrary.
He invited them to White House! #Charolettesville

— Feisty☀️Floridian (@peddoc63) August 13, 2017

Real footage captured by citizen journalists on the ground in Charlottesville proves that the mainstream media are peddling lies about the incident from the comfort of their air-conditioned ivory towers. The car crash is a sloppy false flag, designed to mislead, deceive and take away our rights.

The following video, around 2 minutes in, shows the crash in real time, and shows Fields’ car being rammed from behind.

This shows everything!! Car ram and BLM being chanted! This show girl being killed! This is a BLM march t.co/EnTJW1pHtM

— Joni Turner (@joniturnerlaw) August 13, 2017

The Charlottesville violence is far-left agitation at it’s worst. It is the culmination of violent rhetoric spewing from the mouths of Hillary Clinton and Loretta Lynch. In cahoots with George Soros, the failed presidential candidate and her cronies are attempting to stage a false flag to take away the rights of conservatives to lawfully organize rallies and assemble peacefully.

Chaos and hate the order of the day, as the lawless ones march us towards a police state and a New World Order. While the real terrorists are allowed to roam free, we will be the ones imprisoned.

This angle has been more or less debunked in the case that Alex James Fields Jr was driving the car

Not the army guy, the kid with the shield

naa the fatty lands on the hood, there is some footage of it from the otherside of the street, she roles on the hood and her head was above the roof, i dont see how she would have suffered a hearth attack other then from being so fat.

I am not even kidding, i used to work in a petshop and we had a offer to clip flight feathers and nails of birds.

Fat birds died sometimes from stress.

The only death i could forsee by the doing of the cars is the antifa who gets jammed between the car and the truck, but she gets up after only losing a shoe

do we have any proof of this? i'd really like a nice picture or something to redpill the masses.

THIS

Pay atention faggots

Top thread on the Reddit sub r/Drugs, guy claims he stopped a friend from murdering right-wingers.
Thread is locked now but admins were having a hard time keeping on top of the "why did you stop him?" replies.
www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/6tmofu/talked_a_friend_out_of_commiting_murder_in/
archive.fo/0v8wV

I thought the kid was in the army too?
Didn't his mom tweeted about him going to boot camp?

Is the Challenger of Peace story still full tilt in the normie news cycle? I can't stomach watching like propaganda anymore.

CNN international talking about "Macron suffering backlash in the polls"
CNN espanol.. something about Disney and mickey mouse

So what do we have here? A radical Leftist dressed up as a white nationalist gets scared when his car is bashed up by screaming Lefties wielding sticks and bats. In his fear and confusion, he accidentally vroom, vrooms in a crowd of his fellow screaming Lefties. Then, fearing for his life, he gets out there as fast as he can, drives off trying to pretend nothing happened. The cops nab him.

At the same time the National Guard is filming everything just at the right spot, and a police helicopter serendipitously falls out of the sky.

Simultaneous to this, someone anonymously scrubs the radical Leftist's internet traces, his Leftist history and associations with Hillary and Soros.
And the (((MSM))) blames 'Nazis' for everything.

hmmmm

The story is still not fully adding up.

German news today said Trump bent over and said something about evil right wingers, and that three important CEOs including Elon Musk quit his advisor group due to him not doing the former soon enough. I came here expecting Holla Forums to debate these things but I'm failing to find the thread where that discussion might be happening.

can i get something about this? this is the most important aspect to feed to normies right now.

make one

He was in bootcamp for several months. Kicked out for failing bootcamp.

Army: Charlottesville Driver Kicked Out Of Active Duty After Failing Basic Training

dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/army-charlottesville-driver-kicked-out-of-active-duty-after-failing-basic-training/

I don't remember who it was that said the guy showed up wearing a white polo shirt, so they gave him a shield to protect the core group of event attendees. No one knew him, he was just wearing a white shirt.
The more important part of this is his history. We are still digging.

As for the other James Field, who was active duty and mistakenly hey cianiggers are subhumans identified him as the perp. See pic related.

I can't vouch for the veracity of this angle but it's still quite possible.

This. Some like something of interest. I find it petty to quit an advisory role like that. It's also curious because if Musk was serious about his concerns of AI, wouldn't he want to say in such a position? After all Trump may end up getting someone else who emphasizes practical applications and fast deployment, instead of ethical concerns on the topic.

*sounds like

Do we have footage of the driver being attacked before stepping on the gas?

Wait a fucking minute. Your top image is fine; he's obviously braking. Look at the bottom image. That mark is already on the car.

We need to be spreading THIS.

image is from another thread. not mine.
the mark in the top pic is not from the kid hitting the car in the bottom.
I think it is trying to imply the car was getting attacked before the pics.

Carlson is nothing more than an entertainer. The novelty of "beat-downs" on comically outlandsih lefties, accompanied by facial expressions & high-pitched LOLs, wore off after about a week (IMO). Compare the quality of dialogue on TCT in an entire week with just 20 minutes of either Graham Ledger or Liz Wheeler of OANN on any given night and it's like night & day.

Dad Murdoch needs globalists' approval to buy Sky News and Hannity's is the only program left in Faux Opinion & Speculation Channel's lineup where you'll ever get breadcrumbs, such as Circa's reporters, because he's still on late enough, and his radio following carries some rating$ weight. He can't get into the fact that there are multiple Awans, or mention 1/10th of the info we are aware of, which is the reason for the chronic repetition of his program. He's not allowed to really say too much of anything, therefore has to keep repeating the same things.

Unfortunately, every person I know depends on the likes of Faux Opinion or CNN, the local garbage, and facistbook for their info. There's no getting through, no thanks to people like O'Reilly (who was) repeatedly reminding my own family that "internet stories" are not legit and to wait to hear anything confirmed on "fair & balanced" Fox News.

Two different videos show this nog in two different places when the car hits. Fakery is afoot.

Agreed. This nazi car thing ain't passing the smell test.

Come on. Use your brain for a minute.

First pic is when the car drove through the crowd originally and he went up and over.

Second and third pics are him jumping over the hood of that truck to get out of the way as the dodge puts it in reverse and comes back his way.

Actually I honestly think the mispelling improves it. It's supposed to be a stupid talking point, and literally is such an overused and misused word that the mispelling actually draws attention to it.

Since I got the timing wrong the first time and there was no foreshadowing as I thought there was (I don't really care since even a 4-year old knows not to stand in the middle of the road), here's a fixed version of the video. Includes your favorites hits: "the road wasn't closed", "people had no idea there were pedestrians blocking the way", "no law enforcement present", "nobody dispersed the crowd", and "the car was attacked before it crashes in the back of another car, killing one"

Original fuckup

Sorry, please don't repost

You were right all along, thanks for pointing it out

It was an accident. He never meant to hurt anyone. Either the police didn't block off the road or Antifa had no right to be there. Either way, automobile traffic was still flowing into the intersection.

Antifa was out with baseball bats, soda cans filled with cement, aerosol cans used as flamethrowers, and tear gas; as reported by the police and journalists on the scene. When his car got hit with rocks, he panicked and accelerated. He also tried to brake, but he crashed into people. Rather than letting Antifa beat him with bats, he reversed his car, got to safety, then surrendered peacefully to the cops. The cops who were not at the scene of Antifa's illegal riot.

The people who actually deserve blame:

After the crash, numerous members of Antifa attacked the car from the rear with clubs and bats. These are the weapons the driver saw, and accelerated past.

He was unable to judge the distance and just how blocked off the street was. He couldn't even had known there were other cars ahead of him.

It is illegal for a mob of people to crowd a motorway like this and impede traffic. Hell, even jaywalking is a crime, even if 200 people are all doing it all at once.

He didn't drive from Ohio to Virginia to carry out a terrorist attack on liberals of Charlottesville, VA. If that was his intention, he would've either killed liberals in his own city, or chosen a bigger target such as Washington or New York. He also would've used a heavier car. He also wouldn't have hit his brakes before impact. He more likely would've used a gun.

That and the coalburner herself for being a commie harlot and blocking traffic, which if anyone is to watch any of the streams that show the car except for the news station ones, they show the commies attacking the car before it even happened.

I played this in my head while watching that car ram vid

Homos hate this video, because they thought it was going to be a typical pro-lesbian message, but it was a trick, they get boyfriends in the end and go on to live happy normal lives.

The guy turned onto the street, rumors is cars were being chased on the main street by Antifa with bats. He slowed down and stopped in front of the crowd, some even start moving to get out of the way. Then the Antifa faggot hit his car with a bat, and you know the rest.

I still see intent of malice. I can't forgive the guy an honest mistake because I think he intended to hurt people. His initial approach to the intersection was too fast, and his exit too dangerous. I don't blame him for feeling malice, but this isn't the 13th Century anymore, and we don't (yet) get to kill those who threaten us with sticks. A couple more Leftist events like this, and everyone will feel justified in killing anyone who looks at us crosseyed. I still wonder the history of the driver, namely this: was he a Leftist plant, a false-flag? His actions were very convenient for the (((MSM))).

re: Molyneux (for those Holla Forumsacks who keep up with him) - he's redeemed his argument by rightfully pointing out that 'Unite the Right' wasn't a Nazi rally. He still rags on Nazi's with a broad brush, but I guess there's only so much one can chew on at once.

A private note for Leftist 8ch monitors
Your strategy of radicalization and polarization is working. Intelligent arguments are incapable of being formed and heard in this climate. Don't stop now, civil war is directly ahead.

A big buck nigger almost beat a security guard to death on camera in Tempe, AZ.

LEFTIST LYNCH MOBS

checked for hitlerdubs and excellent final spoiler message

Vice News:
youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

Ok, Vice News is covering this, and David Duke and Chris Cantwell is featured and given coverage.

Tell people this in the comment field:

search the following in Google Images:
White woman with children
White couple
White American Inventors
European history people
Happy American couple
European people art
White man and white woman
If you are white and you don't get angered by this there is something wrong with you. Whites are being genocided and replaced

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173456/Vigilante-protesters-start-DIGGING-body-Confederate-general-Nathan-Forrest-KKK-leader-grave.html

search the following in Google Images:

White woman with children

dude what the fuck? seriously?

PUBLISHED: 09:42 EDT, 24 July 2015 | UPDATED: 15:19 EDT, 24 July 2015

All the normalfags at work actually don't care about the "white supremacy" narrative the media is putting out. Everyone here has mentioned to me the same thing about Charlottesville. Every one of them noticed how the police and national guard shut it down almost immediately when whites are involved but that BLM and Antifa can destroy property for days without repercussions. Quite a few of these were boomers as well. Normalfags are ready for commie blood and don't care about ebil natzi's. If anything I've heard a lot more pro-white talk this week. Feels good man.

I rarely post in this stickied threads, but today while watching (((((((Vice))))))) I noticed possible inconsistencies.

Nobody has to tell me that ((((Vice)))) is utter propaganda, I'm not retarded, I know even legit documentaries are just portraying their angle, propaganda, post-production fucker, and staged interviews.

Anyway, please look at these two photos this took me 1000 years in paint.

Hating on the J$wish elite supremacy isn't "self-hating". Any J$w worth his salt knows what will come of the criminal record of these people unless we can fix things. There is nothing more "self-hating" than defending the practice of J$w supremacy and ultimately die for it while your average Soros laughs and continues their vile bullshit. Any J$w worth life knows that we have to conclusively dismantle J$w elite supremacy and restore homelands, ethno-states for a better future or we literally enter hell on earth unlike anything we've seen. NEVER have things been as fragile and explosive as today. The track record of J$ws has never ereally been this open and condemning. The only thing that is left is the rise of decent nationalists before reactionary destructive ones. And the most optimal restoration of European rights, homelands, ethno-states. The other options all involve things nobody wants but are next to inevitable.

As if we needed anymore evidence that Charlottesville was one big spy setup.
Wew.