Something good to come from this election is it seems the left is getting more aggressive...

Something good to come from this election is it seems the left is getting more aggressive. Sanders is back with an attitude, and there's protests happening everywhere. It'll be like Bush's presidency but better (worse?)

Who else hype for Punk to make a return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4
youtu.be/FRlI2SQ0Ueg?t=16m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot to take off my shitposting flag

This is what Zizek wanted and I'm glad to see it happening.

there is no "left" to get "more aggressive." the people whining about this election result are self-hating social liberals who don't like that trump has said some unsavoury things about their favourite minority groups. they don't care about capital or state power, or any actual leftist concerns, they care only about mean words and physical appearances

youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4

Hopefully he doesn't get blackmailed again fam

calm your tits down peoples it is just a few day after the election we need to see on the long term if those protest are going to last or not plus there is a high risk those protest will be idpol shit with feminist sperging and liberals who just want to keep enjoying their starbuck and other mass consomation products without a guilty tought for the proles. Maybe people like Bern will be able to get shit done but that is very unlikely

People are pretty pissed at the democrats and their elitism though. That's a step in the right direction.

January 20th there'll be riots all across America, even outside the white house, just watch.

I would like to believe you my dear anarkiddie but I don't think this will happen

yeah it's cool to protest again now that a repub will be the next president

Its amazing watching TYT going full red.

Liberals are just getting more spooked than ever.

i will call this year
the de-spookifying

they'll protest
they'll riot
and then they will vote in whatever porky puppet the DNC put up
and the cycle continues

This cuck can fuck off back to sucking Hillary's toes.

so whats your fucking solution?

wait for the apocalypse i guess

posadist pls go

leftcoms please go

wouldn't leftcoms enjoy the spontaneous unrest going on right now?

You do you, man, but don't expect other people to be satisfied with that.

Fuck that I'M going to be the apocalypse and from the ashes create a better world

Kill idpol, violently if necessary. I wouldn't hestitate to holocaust 90% of liberals along with alt-right neckbeards.

While it's true that some people are "waking up" to a degree, those are few and far between and mostly just people who actually follow politics, not your average liberal piece of shit. And their "waking up" amounts to, what, finally getting it through their head that the DNC is literally worthless? Gee, congratulations, took you long enough I guess.

For the average libtard (the ones that are out there protesting), the idpol has only gone up because of Trump, not down. Idpol isn't just "unhelpful", it's actively fucking harmful because it pisses off half of the country who counter with MORE idpol from the other side ("alt-right" thinking this is some "culture war" etc.) which couldn't make porky happier because everyone forgets literally 50% of the country is living in poverty.

Your precious little protests (consisting of whiny SJW babies who think buying pocket knives in a country with the fucking 2nd amendment makes them look serious and threatening) are literally actively harmful. Fucking kill yourself.

No.

Resistance against right-wing idpol is idpol of course!
We should just do nothing!

Holla Forums is just gonna have to accept that idpol and them have a common enemy and a similar goal and agree to fuck shit up together.

No, they're permanently unsatisfied, like those SJWs that have to always search for something excellent in the way someone phrases themselves.

Holla Forums is going to have to accept that going against idpol isn't idpol.

Yes Bernie, because you were always such a force to be reckoned with. I'm sure Trump is shaking in his [insert endangered animal]-skinned boots right now

You mean like how he was when he dipped out of debating Sanders after saying he would?

He didn't "dipp out" Sanders was too busy being manhandled by his democrat overlords

Guys, I'm so glad Bernie is going to keep Trump in line. I can actually sleep at night instead of shaking in terror and waking up covered in tears and sweat. Time for this racist bully to FEEL. THE. BURN.

Hi Holla Forums

nine elevy never forgetti

Not that guy

But why the fuck do retards keep posting that first image? It clearly was meant to apply to 4/pol/

This isn't 4chan. This is Holla Forums. There was no plan to subvert shit. Its just how it happened. And you retards came here and wonder why there are so many nazis. that makes you the subversive ones. Go back to 4chan

This.

You're on the money there: this is 1980 all over again, only this time the "actor" has NO government experience just hubris

Where the fuck was this Sanders when we actually needed him?

Of course there's mountains of evidence that he stood precisely zero chance at ever winning the nomination anyway since the DNC made certain of that from day one, but at least the aggressive Sanders could have fucking torn her to shreds on the debate stage for all to see on the endless fucking bullshit she was full of rather than play nice and barely attack her at all. Made all the more infuriating by the MSM that Hillary had in her pocket trying to paint him as some sort of vicious sexist irrelevant candidate that was just hurting Hillary's inevitable campaign (even from back in October 2015, months before any votes had been cast).

Instead, I remember cheering out loud for Ted Cruz at the RNC when I watched him say "vote your conscious" refusing to endorse Trump.

And cheering even louder for Trump when he went off on Hillary on all of the things that the MSM would never in a million years cover yet were undeniable facts and serious flaws about her and her campaign - these are the four minutes from that debate that I'm referring to; 16:27 to 20:33 are absolute gold for so many reasons:
youtu.be/FRlI2SQ0Ueg?t=16m27s

I loathe Trump and Ted Cruz is even worse, but they both did things that Bernie never did.

Can you imagine if Sanders had gone up to the mic at the DNC with everyone there expecting him to endorse Hillary and then refusing to do, instead urging the American people to "vote their conscious" instead?

Can you imagine if he'd gone after Hillary on even 1/10th of the (true) facts about Hillary's corruption that Trump did in just those four minutes from the video above during any of his debates with her?

All of his shilling for Hillary "to prevent a Trump presidency"…well, good job, Sanders, look how that worked out. Now this is your legacy.

I grew up for the first 26 years of my life in Vermont with this man as, bar none, my modern U.S. political idol. He let down the movement, the message, the supporters and the revolution-in-the-making that he could have continued but chose not to. Again, since it was rigged for Hillary he never stood a chance, but he could have truly gone out fighting and all the establishment Liberals and MSM outlets would have trashed him to no end for refusing to do his expected duty and bow the knee, but they would have been the only ones who cared and with Hillary utterly failing at the polls he'd be looked back on for his words and thought of as a fighter with integrity to the very end, not to mention 100% correct.

The aggression is nice, but it's about a year too late, my man.

Wikileaks showed there was a Non-aggression Treaty between them. The e-mails boasted that they had the leverage to enforce it.

Bernie is/was a pretty big weirdo as far as a normie would be concerned. He lived on a commune until he was 40.

Probably got into orgies and other shit that would spook normies.

nice

ha ha ha ha ha ha