New lead on trump time machine theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

I've been out of the loop for a while so I don't know if this is still relevant, but I don't have anyone else to talk to. For those in the know, could the Somerton Man have been a Pence?

Other urls found in this thread:

adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/has-part-of-the-mysterious-somerton-man-code-been-cracked/news-story/3951eef52092ee56916aeefbc1b7007b?nk=146705e0ec61894f2b2440dd789767d8-1502616012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay that way.

I designate this the shill shills the shills shillin

Also in all seriousness OP if you're going to post something like this format it with the relavent text from the article and provide archive links to previous threads so newfags can read more.

OP is a faggot.

thanks for reminding me that this is a place where people who don't lurk daily are free to engage in relevant dialogue and share information

You've never heard of this case?

He was probably just a spy that was never claimed owing to either the circumstances of his spying or an administrative error

Go to /x/ you fucking schizo

wew. I didn't expect 8/pol/ to be so compromised of all places, one face comparison pic and it's like I kicked an anthill.

sage me harder lads

so, you haven't been to fag/pol/ for like a year or two then?

why waste our time like this, retard?

why are you responding? who paid you to leave a negative review on my post?

Fuck yourself, goon.

You are such a tremendous faggot, he looks nothing like pence

Literally this You wrote 2 /x/-tier sentences and started whining when people called you on your shit. I don't know whether you're a goon or a retard (one in the same) but you should fuck off. At least put more effort into the OP if you're going to try to push some kind of 4/pol/ T_D meme,

For slowpokes who need to catch up.

post moar
plz

the theory goes that people look similar in the future, not identical.

see and that's what i think about people who don't know the damn theory

hmm if only we could crack that cypher…

HOW DARE YOU GOYIM TALK ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN OUR AUGUST 13TH COUP ATTEMPT!

dont reply to their posts, they get paid per reply on chans

love you user, have a shekel for the leak

final bump with my only lead on the code itself

adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/has-part-of-the-mysterious-somerton-man-code-been-cracked/news-story/3951eef52092ee56916aeefbc1b7007b?nk=146705e0ec61894f2b2440dd789767d8-1502616012

correction, john doe did not know farsi

fuck it guys, the original copy of the code is gone and the pictures of it aren't clear enough to figure out the details. someone cleaned up their mess. kill this thread.

Damn, nice GET

Trump is Titor
Even if its all a lie
Its still glorious

wait what now? Trump is Titor? I'd love to see the rationale behind this. I mean yeah i love a good conspiracy theory thread, but isn't even THIS reaching a bit?

>>>/reddit/

Well, looking at the state of the middle east, it looks like this researcher was running a scam. Do we have his name?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case
So last night I dream a really weird dream not connected to anything I know in any way.
The scene is 1940s 1950s, and two guys are preparing a body to be found. I'm looking through the eyes of one guy doing the body prep. We're not undertakers, but two guys covering up a murder victim that is going to be found. 'We' are being thorough. We discuss and decide not to leave the gloves with the body. We dressed him in a hat too. The victim is fitted with brown shoes, I remember the colour brown. Most of the rest of the dream is in black and white, but somehow connected to the 1970s in some way. My strongest memory of what I dreamt was the brown shoes we put on the dead guy.
…and then today I come across this post about some event I've never heard of. Ever. This Somerton man is the same age and appearance, and was found with brown shoes, but no hat (which was seen as unusual at the time) washed away in the sea, or blown away by wind? WTF??
LARP not included. Quite honestly dreamt that a few hours ago user.

There were two different gloves we could have left, one black the other a lighter colour like leather driving gloves(?), but decide not to. There was discussion about his shoes too, but most of the rest was straightforward. I can't remember the conversation or finer details, but the two were very calm, and methodical, matter of fact, business like, and not anxious about what they were doing at all.
As I say it was a WTF dream, and then coming across this is like a double WTF??
Nope. Don't do drugs, not on meds, etc. I just woke up from a dream a while ago, and it has some strong similarities to this case. Seriously WTF?

Sage

Die faggot. Literally blow your brains out or suicide bomb a synagogue.

I woke with a weird feeling I should write down the dream, like it was significant.
I rarely dream, and I don't take notes like a faggot if I do. So I dismissed the idea when I woke up…and yet here I am writing about it on this post.
I'm fugging spooked out right now

back to read, surprised this didn't 404

wow.

and are only further reinforcing my original point about it being shill o'clock itt

pls stop

the mods are welcome to delete this thread if it's not relevant schlomo

/x/

they don't fucking look alike at all

UH GUYS WE HAVE A PROBLEM

sorry to bump a godawful thread but THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Yeah, this is an obvious scam. It's technically impossible for a number of reasons well-known to anyone with even a cursory understanding of genetic biotechnology. This guy is fishing for DoD research grants, and as you can see the audience is comprised of morons.

If you want to know why there's so much "lost" money in the defense budget, you don't have to look much further.