So all of them or just some of them?

so all of them or just some of them?

I don't know. Do you?

My guess is all of them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I JUST WANT TO FIND THE KEY
GOD DAMN IT WHERE ==THE== FUCK IS IT GOING?

Does Microsoft have any games? No one wants Halo 5.

lol windows 10

Who knows, I could see them using steam to distribute their own launcher like Ubisoft does.

When did microsoft quit selling on steam?

When they killed GFWL.

When they opened their own walled garden software store.

Allow me to clarify.

Micropenis would let you put your games in their GFWL store and Steam at the same time, back when it was alive, but as a developer/publisher you'd have to include GFWL in the steam version. I'm assuming thats what OP means by having Microshit games on steam.

So will a source be provided or will everyone just believe an image macro?

Fuck you
THANKS

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Unless this means porting their whole catalogue, starting from Xbox Brick, I couldn't possibly give a single fuck about this

Well if the DRM is strict I'm still not going near them.

Killer instinct would be cool. Even cooler if it was on linux, though.

Wasn't last word by MS, that Steam will be gone by 2020, because everyone will buy in the Windows Store.
For starters how about you port your shitty store to Windows 7 first, Microsoft?

Only autists stayed behind on 7, everyone else took the free upgrade to 10. Sucks if you missed that, especially with everyone moving to DX12 with its massively improved performance.

I dont know if it bombed hard with how aggressively they pushed it, but it sucks dick for games so nobody buys shit on it.

Even if there is a source, when has anything Microsoft ever said about PC gaming ever been true or accurate?