VANGUARD DISCOURSE

@everyone who wants to hear a fun story from the real owner of vanguard America, boy I sure do.
On June 20th, Thomas underhandedly and deceitfully exiled me from all of the Vanguard discord servers that HE controlled due to "security reasons". Thomas told me that he was not going to allow me to ban Brandon so I told Thomas I wasn't going to put up with his insubordination so I was going to take a week brake to work on some things and that Brandon could be let back in when I come back. I logged off of discord and when I got back on an hour later I was banned from every single server, including the women's server. It was a literal coup with the guise that I left to handle family matters. So Thomas literally assumed control and is now cobbling and holding vanguard together with the fragile scaffolding of a lie and deception. He had been working out the plan for weeks, if not months, slowly taking the most miniscule steps under false pretenses such as "security" or "ease". That's why he created half a dozen different servers, all under his control and migrated everyone out of the single main server that I had originally created. He had already basically assumed control over Vanguard even before the large Austin event happened. He even went so far as you tell the coordinator of the event that HE was leading vanguard which is why he gave a 10 minute speech about bullshit and when I went up there to give MY speech some people were confused. So this was all a very lengthy and elaborate plan for an 18 year old kid to treasonously assume control of a disgruntled internet group so he could accomplish….nothing. Thomas did all this of his own accord. Thomas is a traitor and should be regarded as such. - Dillon Irizarry CEO/Leader of Vanguard America

Bump

Sage and report.

Bump

Thomas who?

He's the faux leader of VanAm

Last name?

I'm not really sure what's going on in this thread, but why does your/his organization accept jews like James Bloom?

Nobody gives a shit about your gay militia or their drama. Odds are either you or your jilted lover are FBI anyway. Sage.

On a related note, why hasn't their organization distanced itself from the jew-fucker pEiNOviCH, who is eligible for Israeli citizenship because of his marriage?

For the record he was never a member. Anyway this just some E-celeb nonsense. Sage.

Oh You! Not yet. If he doesn't step down.

If they wanted to retcon him out of the group, what would stop them?

Do they hand out ID cards or receipts for membership dues? How could someone who hypothetically was a member, prove it, after the shit went down and they *hypothetically** denied it?

Also, let's assume he wasn't a member just for shits and giggles. Any group that is stupid enough to let any random just walk up to them and "borrow" one of their shields and get a picture taken with them is pretty fucking retardo.

u retarded?

To be fair, it wouldn't be the first time they used non-members to make their faggy group look bigger.

Same faggot story every fucking time a nationalist group tries to form. You don't need the kikes to fuck it up because people like this always do. It's fucking annoying

You must be a retard for not reading my post. I'll spell it out for you in 4th-grade style.

If they wanted to retroactively deny that he was a member despite him being one, they'd issue that exact statement in the pic. The burden of proving he was would be on him, and the question I asked would be "how could he prove it?"

Second point, loaning him a shield and letting him stand with them, if he weren't a member, was retarded as fuck.

If so, it also wouldn't be the first time it came back to bite them in the ass, either.

Why not just go with an LBV? Why do people do this?

Alright fatass listen up, assuming your group wasn't some bullshit fed operation it is now.

You also will want uniforms to ensure uniformity so your guys cannot be mistaken on the off hand some asshat wants to pose for picture and winds up driving through a crowd of people.

fucken saved kek

Hmmm.. is this Thomas ?