Neptunia Thread

Wish Granting Edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

Megadimension Neptunia V-II released on Steam
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall
Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku. Do not update past firmware version 3.60

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS
Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.io/r/HF33Go
freecitiesblog.blogspot.se/
archive.is/NcMLn
pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear wishes she was asleep

I wish to go to Gameindustri so I can play games with my wife Vert, then we'd cuddle gently[spoiler] after a long day of [spoiler]Tender hugging

Will Tamsoft ever make a Nep spinoff that is anything more than just "bad" or "mediocre"?

What would Micro$oft even name their handheld line? Would it run on Windows Phone?

Maybe one day?

Wow I need sleep.
May our Nep brethren who Nep during the graveyard shift be strong.

They have the money now for it, I hope.

Xbox Portable if I had to guess. Seems like even M$ isn't dumb enough to do it though after how the Vita ended up and the PSP's piracy problems which made it the best handheld ever ironically

And I want to train and eat sushi with Marvey

Its only 9:40PM here, not that late for me.

Talk about bad timing

Around Vert, never relax.

Nononono, it goes like this

Around Vert, Stay Alert

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

And while we're at it…

Around Arfoire, close your door
Around Nepgear, stay clear

Yo, Vert. I wanna go see Neptune…

I swear i'm not gonna flirt with her when she transforms into Purple Heart or anything.

Vertfags with their titties and imoutous

Hey now, don't go lumping me with them

there is nothing wrong with titties

Marvyfags still have their titties

I know, after all Purple Heart and my 3D waifu have some good ones

IF did a good job making a character that represents her console brand appropriately

That may be true but still, I ain't no Vertfag.

I ain't in the market for an imoutou.

Big melons of life, however…

Just woke up, so a bit late
I want to live a comfy, cute life with Blanc as my adorable wife and help he with everything in any way I can because you really shouldn't let pregnant girls do housework

I took off my post because it was even lower than my usual bad posts

On another note, to those anons who played Megatagmension on the Vita, is it slightly better than Action Unleashed?

Would be nice to play some multiplayer.

Just woke up, so a bit late
I want to live a comfy, cute life with Blanc as my adorable wife and help her with everything in any way I can because you really shouldn't let pregnant girls do housework

Slow down there user.
That's pretty lewd

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And see her confused face when I play mk2 in front of her. No worries, I'm not cruel enough to play the Conquest ending in front of her.

Also, you should drop the OP pastebin when we'll reach page 10 on this one, so that others who don't have it can do so.

can't stop, won't stop, it's her fault in the first place for being lewd

I just copy pasted the last thread OP and added in the proper characters to make them red text and what not.

You gotta pace things out though. Can't just go to the hot saucy stuff right off the bat.

It would be nice if people thought this way more often.

But they're both married so it's okay

what seems to be the problem officer of fun police?

Just means I'm not really bothered by anything here, feel free to continue

It's not as much fun if you don't act "innocent" while enjoying the lewdposting.

Nothing to do with that, you can't be at 100% all the time.

Did I miss some weddings ? Or are they planned ?

B-But I'm still "innocent". At least, innocent enough to become quite red while noticing the white and purple stripes in mk2, even though I've seen much more here.

seeing it live is a whole new ball game

Definitely. Plus, there's the fact we have no jump option yet ? and no easily abusable camera angle for that, so it actually isn't that easily visible. Which makes it much more delicious, of course.

Still didn't expect my reaction.

I know, that would be rude an unfair

I married Neptune a long, long time ago, user. I don't know about that Blancfag but he claims that she's his wife in his "I want"

I see, I thought you were talking about that Blancfag and that I missed his wedding in addition to Vertfag's success last thread.

Vertfag, if you're reading me, conglaturations.

I must have missed the memo if there is some predetermined theme behind this thread.

Nepupan isn't even all that lewd though, that's like schoolgirl tier

Vert is only around to steal the sisters and NTR them from their Onee-chans.

Never underestimate the true power of the shimapan

We'll see if Vertfag can keep this up when the questions are going to be asked

I can barely keep my pudding here

Not really. No.

Ah yes that's right, Vertfag finally got married!

I barely get to hold hands with my Neptune. I feel you

Not that she'll ever find a lover anyway.

Learning some moves and scrolls from Marvey though would be pretty cool! I just wonder how she'll handle my attitude because its the polar opposite of her's (And if shes gonna try to put a smile on my face)

How many CPUfags are there, I can't keep track of this shit.
Also why aren't the sisters getting any proposals?

I feel bad that she's so trash, but it can't be helped since there always needs to be that one trash chracter in the series.

Pretty damn sure Nepgears gotten one, pretty damn sure.

Like with Noire, who gives a shit about Uni

HA, Rom and Ram proposals

So it seems.

They've added some more stuff like support characters (you equip them and use them when they charge up, they do simple things like heal you or refill your EXE meter or give a damage buff). They've added a little bit of a loot grind of sorts by allowing you to grind for pieces of consoles, when you gather enough you can unlock new costumes. You can also fuse weapons to make stronger weapons, but I haven't delved much into that.

I didn't play much multiplayer because they decided to region lock it (ausfag).

The Promised Day is a thing. So it basically went through both the proposal and the wedding.

Gear is already taken by about 20 people, Uni only wants Gear, the twins are too young for marriage

One of the original Neptunefags here

I guess I can sort of understand why…

BUT THATS THE MOST STUPIDEST DECISION MADE!!!

I'm really hoping it isn't locked in the PC release, or that there's a stupidly easy way around it (like with EDF4.1 before they decided to remove it).

Fuck you.

That's what you think :^)
I wish I had a DS

I like Neptune

It better not be locked because that will be a nail in the coffin for multiplayer (Have they said anything about it being hosted on Steamworks, P2P, or anything?)

inb4 local multiplayer only

That wouldn't be too bad because hey, local multiplayer isn't a thing anymore to modern game devs (Unless you live in Japan but even then change is coming) but having that be the only option is Nintendo-backwards there.

Then again, I'm pretty sure there are programs that allow netplay of local multiplayer games.

As long as there's a form of multiplayer we can make it online

Thats what I thought.

The internet may have brought upon lots of horrible cancers but I'm thankful theres programs made to revive multiplayer from dead games and how easier it is to get a hold of games and other shit compared to 20 years ago where dial-up speed was the norm and you'd have to be lucky that you got what you wanted!

I-I feel bad I still having that speed….

..you have dial-up?

No I don't. But its so shitty, it may as well be!

Does that mean she's at a discount price? I'll take her if nobody else wants her.

I too sometimes have dial-up like connection

Theres no time limit considering infinite dimensions and all. But hey, if you really want to double down and be known as 'That fag who scored Uni when nobody else wanted her', more power to you.

Its fucking [CURRENT YEAR] and internet speed is still the same as the 1990s minus the choice of who you get for ISP?

UNACCEPTABLE

I envy Euros who can upload and download shit like no tomorrow

I would wear that mantle with pride.

It's so fucking inconsistent as well. Sometimes it's really good and sometimes it's the worst thing ever

Well don't just dream about it

DO IT!

Well thats cable companies having a monopoly for you.

Uni a cute

so is Noire and Uzume

As a loner myself, i'd get along with Lonely Heart.

Although her tsundere attitude might get on my nerves sometimes.

I need pictures.

Pictures of Uni because I don't have many.

ya called?

I did get married and thanks user. Even if I get rejected this thread I'd still have the satisfaction that I'm married to at least one (1) Vert.lol jk I'm going straight to /suicide/

I still have these…

Well, now that you're married, feel free to show us the ceremony, no matter how you did it

Uni is a pantsu-showing slut

….how come Blanc & Vert don't have idol costumes like Noire, Neptune, Nepgear, and Uni do?

Also, since it's obligatory when Uni is shown.

C U T E
U
T
E

I'll include it in the OP from now on, we have room to spare anyway.

Absolute shit taste and manners, fuck off.

Also, what's all this talk of marrying Nepfu's? I hope you're not taking the ask the CPU picture rolls seriously

It's the fact that last thread, the Vertfag who asked Vert in marriage every thread got a yes.

She's a dyke user, just as much as her sister since she takes after her

Here's a normal everyday picture of Uni.

Thats been going on since Blancanon got acknowledged by IF.

I heard one of the Neps isn't pure.

Is this some in joke I'm supposed to know or something?
NEXT Vert in a Wedding Dress is pretty much the Ceremony.

Just continue to piss on everyone's dreams user

Well, more or less.

We first had Blancanon's whole debacle, then me with Gear through The Promised Day then with Neptune, then Blancanon who gave back news even though he didn't went further than "one day I'll remarry her properly", and finally that Vertfag. All of this in one year and a half.

God, how time flies.

user it's alright to like her, you do have to accept that she has the worst personality trope in the series.

Don't lewd my nep, I've only just got her.

Nepgear will just have to sit in the corner and watch from now on.

Sounds alpha as fuck user.

And boy, have things gotten crazy after that Blancanon event happened…

Definitely. But that's part of how our community grew, and I like it that way.

It's Uni

Ah, memories

I disagree with all that, I won't consider myself married until she says yes to my face with the biggest smile. You're not taking the marrying thing seriously, right?

In Blancanon's case it's even like asking her parents for permission and then forcibly marrying her without her getting to say anything.

It's also not alright to call other people's Nepfu's trash, lurk more after you arrive from 4ch Nepgen.

What if she actually says yes to your face with the biggest smile during a lucid dream ?

The Nepgear knows if it is being lewded at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the Nepgear from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.
In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the Nepgear must also know where it was.
The Nepgear guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the Nepgear has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

I saw the Guided Middle copypasta, got an idea and had a chuckle, forgive me

I laughed, congrats.

No worries for the copypasta, I adapted another one for the next shitposter.

I'm not too sure if I like the changes but whatever, to each his own.

What ain't taken seriously these days?

Forgot to add

Don't answer that, rhetorical question

You'd better have proof back up that slanderous spoiler.

But that's just a dream, it's her as I imagine her, formed from my memories. It's not her own will

they never repair the infrastructure. theyd rather get in to wireless nowadays. i know thats verizons plan, at least.
at the very least they could all replace their phones every 2 decades so it doesnt sound like im talking to a mcdonalds drive thru

To each one's own. And I'm fine with that thus far. Not that I'm delusional or something like that, I know exactly what I'm into. But I want to believe for the moment.

>implying you aren't astrally projecting yourself into Gamindustri without realizing it

Isn't that the ultimate goal of everyone who wants to marry a Nepfu? Despite the going-ons of the asks and greentext stories I'm sure after the fun has been had we'd(I) all wish with as much faith as we can muster that maybe one day, sometime in the future whenever, that instead of a dream or meme pic saying yes to marriage, we'd be standing face-to-face with our Nep of choice as they accept our marriage proposal in reality.

Well having more content to talk about and more people to talk about with it is nice. But I suppose the old threads were a bit comfier with the smaller numbers and whatnot

The Uni pics in the thread speaks volumes, user

Those are no different from all the photoshopped lewds of Emma Watson.

This is nep-libel.

That's why I wanted to say something now that everyone is declaring themselves married. Marriage is a big thing, not to be taken that lightly.

True. I'm not too bothered by thread speed

I'm gonna sound like a hypocrite because my first post is exactly describing this…

I just find it overwhelming theres bout handful anons that what to do things with some Neps after that Blancanon event take off and I sort of miss when that wasn't really prevalent.

Like I said, to each his own.

I've popped in only occasionally. Was lucky enough to witness the announcement firsthand, but still seem to be behind on things. Last I heard there was a divorce?

As long as there isn't fucking spanking I'm ok.

I had the worst time playing Noire's part and at the end she still is a tsun-bitchonly. Also sister love doesn't count because she goes right back to being a stuck up bitch who thinks she's more elite than everyone else.
She's also objectively the worst character in terms of stats. What does she even excel at?

It's more than he didn't showed up at the altar, only posting botched pictures from a video with Blanc's head shopped on it and being heavily bitchslapped for it. He ran away only to come back months later, promising to remarry her again more correctly and waiting for a Blanc daki for that.

But user he's right.

I feel like I should be glad I missed that drama.
Huzzah for being a Nep newfag…?

She had a really good EXE in the older R;Bs. I can't think of anything else that makes her not a Neptune palette swap in gameplay.

the more things change, the more they stay the same

You have to go back.

Well damn first I've heard of it.

Yup, pretty much what I meant.
Vert has really good magic attacks with heavy affinity with wind.
Blac is a tank with high resist and ice affinity.
Gear is a good inbetween of healing and damage.
Neptune has the infinity +1 sword.
Rom is the better medic.
Ram is best mage with fire affinity.
Uni has range with status effects.

Someone said I had shit taste. I can't back down from that.

You forgot Hist being Saitama where she can take many hits as she wants and can slaughter enemies

You want to know why I know Uni is pure? Because it's impossible for her to be impure.

She's short, bony and flat as a board, her hair is scruffy, her voice is squeaky, she has no ass, her hyper-competitive attitude makes her act like a complete bitch even to people she likes, her fashion sense is non-existent and she's so plain when she stands next to her sister that she may as well be a boy.

And that's why I trust her. Nobody in their right mind would have made her impure before I came along.

Isn't Histy one of the paid characters?
I would only include default characters you get in the game for a list of their roles.

Oh yeah, she needs a DLC item in order to be playable.

Still, a tiny fairy like her is one big mean killin machine

fairies are not to be fucked with

I'm betting Gear boned her with a CPU dildo back in mk2.

The small quiet ones are usually the ones you need to watch out for.

It was bullying that went too far

Really, then how do you think I felt when you called her trash? Neps are to be loved here, not to be called trash.

Ha, whether someone interprets that as a lewd or non-lewd comment, it works either way!

The Monster Girl guidebook told me if you get attacked by groups of them, you're fucked (non-lewd and lewd!)

But trash neps are trash :^)

does it? can you honestly say that? do you really think that fairies are not meant to be passionately loved in the lewdest ways?

You can love her user, it's just that her personality is pretty much trash. You're able to love her with all her flaws so that's commendable. Why not post her positive points then?
Outside of that Norie is still attractive.

I do love me some fairies.
The opening slime girl is still my favorite from the MGQ series. SLIME FOR LIFE

She has issues and certainly isn't perfect, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I just feel like people overdo her tsundere part too much, but that's understandable since she gets flanderized in half the games.

I also can't believe that you've played her route in V-II. She never acts like a bitch in it (she never did in Hyperdimension) and doesn't even act very tsundere. If you've played the route then you would never say that she thinks herself to be above others. Did you just skip all the scenes where she cares about everyone else and how much she does to save K-Sha?

I'll also stop here since I don't feel like making a list everytime someone dislikes Noire. I just like her real personality beneath the tsundere surface

This scene is still amazing.

The more I see this, the more pissed I get over it not being real

How would my dick feel between your breasts?

What's even the context behind the scene?

I feel the same.

Indecent pictures were thrown at Neps as a weapon, but Neptune counterattacked.

The dub is just as good btw

Have the neps ever mentioned any specific preferences when it comes to men?

I think it gets brought up once or twice in V-II but I can't remember with whom. I wanna say Noire and Vert.

Only things I can remember is Vert having a 2D prince (and a room filled with figures of men), and Noire not liking girls.

Oh and I think Neptune sometimes mentioned that she likes the whole handsome tall beast package, but Neptune is usually trolling so take that with a grain of salt.

I want to help Nepgear break the border between this world and her's. Then jump over to Gamindustri and repair the border so our corrupt populace won't screw up Gamindustri.

So I took some user's advice a few threads ago and started harassing lovingly my Nep in the app but I don't know if I'm making progress. I'm just hearing the same voice clips over and over so am I doing it right or do I have to do something special?

Dropping related webms.

You actually purchased her, right? If you don't, her affection won't increase.
You also only unlock the special scenes in the gallery if you listen to pretty much every standard line in the gallery.

Well I might have to own up then because I'm using a version that an user posted somewhere in /nep/ because I wanted Neps on my phone but it seems that I can't actually do anything because its non legit.

Well, the app itself is free. But you have to buy stuff (or use Lucky Patcher) if you want stuff to be free.
Though I do think someone posted a link that would unlock everything automatically. Don't remember for sure though.

I'm making Nep in Dragon's Dogma.

I tried that a long time ago and it didn't work, sadly. Apparently moe girls don't go well in Beserk-style western ARPGs.

what a cute little monster-slaying memespouter

Actually I just figured out where to go in the gallery to see special scenes and after I viewed one my affection went up. And Vert crashing into the screen then wondering why it hurts was hilariously cute.

THEY BELONG IN A MUSEUM

Would this mean this entire time she was going commando

I recall from Noire's route that she still can't talk to her sister like a proper human being. She really needs to work on it.

I'm surprised she acted like that. Never expected Neptune to even have the capacity to get that aggressive.

I'll have to check this out next time I hop on the couch.

They were comfy, but in a different way. Than now. I recall there was little a bit less waifu posting but the content wasn't to dissimilar aside from that. Also all /nep/ activities were done here rather than on the board itself.

Still, this speed's pretty recent. It's been getting faster and faster since the beginning of the year. I can barely keep track of the threads anymore.

Well, looking at OG HDN, she wasn't too pleasant there at times either. HD Noire's pretty sedate really in comparison to her counterparts. Although to a certain extent the personalities of all the characters are different from that game going forward. For example, imagine pic related in a newer Nep game.

Then again I don't think it's reasonable to expect that all the Neps are going to have 1:1 personalities over different dimensions due to different life experiences. For example SD and HD IF have no trouble with eggplants, but UD IF…well. And in both SD instances, the CPUs had been fighting for 1000s of years; although it's handled a bit more logically in HDN…

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked. Noire's fine, and honestly I don't mind occasionally seeing a mean side to her either, like we do in some of the other dimensions. Having characters that remain exactly the same all the time is terribly boring.

Why are the Neps so violent?

The neps are desensitized to violence because encountering monsters is an everyday activity in Gamindustri.

Boring? But more of the Neps we all know and love is exactly what we want. Not V/RB3 style flanderized crap. The Noires of the original HDN and Ultradimension are insults to her Hyperdimension and Superdimension (RB1) counterparts. I absolutely don't want to see more of that.

Everyone knows that the cutest girls are ones that can rip you in half if they so choose, but don't because they love you so much.

post the one where she turns into titangear and the ground shakes when she walks

Bully gear?

Before someone points it out, I know she's not being a bully. It's a timer setting to wake you up.

It's an odd feel

A new breed of Gear, the Bullygear.

could anyone point me to these "share or volafile" threads? I can't seem to find them in the catalog.

volafile.io/r/HF33Go

Dumb question but do i need to have played JRPG's and such games in the past to understand any references and whatnot?

You'll miss out on a lot of references, but it's absolutely not required.

It's fine to prefer HD Noire (either of the SD Noire's are better though), but there's nothing to get too wound up about regarding the other dimensional Neps. After all, we've had several threads recently discussing the various Verts for example…

They are easily excitable perpetually teenage girls who's main job is to brutally murder adorable monsters. Violence is to be expected, really.

Actually that's a good question, those seem to be more sporadic these days.

Nope.

I must have been dreaming about everyone hating the flanderized husks in Ultradimension then. I think that's something to get wound up over.

Also some guys asked for this last thread so I'll put it up again in case they missed it.

You'll miss out on some things, but the references are fairly (japanese) mainstream and you'll probably catch nearly everything if you watched some GCCX in the past.

I can actually forgive a lack of trigger discipline since I see it a lot in old and foreign movies. A lack of it that is.

Not really, no. Personally I think UD Blanc is superior to HD Blanc, myself.

And of course, there's UD Neptune.

Thanks, underworld dweller.

You're lucky to have people in film know anything about firearms at all. Apparently in some markets they treat hollow point rounds like 20mm shells.

Oddly enough people knew more about firearms on 70s TV shows than 80s films, going on some stuff I've seen in older media.

Thanks for the laugh.

I need more delicious Big Nep

It's so great.

For you.

Logic suggests that she would eventually grow up to become Purple Heart if she was allowed to continue maturing physically and mentally.

Truly beyond top tier body.

I don't think that's true, will Noire's hair suddenly turn white along with her eye color becoming blue? Same case for Vert and Blanc.

It's the same for every other CPU and I don't know how people don't realize this as they're fairly heavyhanded about it.

For fun take a closer look at Iris Heart's hair sometime.

I thought as much.

Idea Factory better show us this or i am storming their company HQ in rage.

Yeah,she has basically same hairstyle also

results of me being really fucking bored and playing with custom maid, am I the only one being bored/tired of having too much free time?

Good, Iris isprobably the worst character in the series with her single, overplayed gag, I'd rather have Puru stay the way she is, at least that makes her cute and tolerable

The eyes and hair colors are shifted by the transformation, but the base physical appearance isn't.

Picture related.

I need a proper Vert

now I'm curious how a big ploot be like,
but it is a little hard to know how different she would be compared to normal plutia and how it doesn't go way to similar to iris

But if they're different then she won't grow up to be Purple Heart. She won't have the same hair color, she won't have the same eye color, she won't have the same voice and she won't be as mature if Big Nep is any indication. Only her body will probably be like Purple Heart.

And I need proper Compa, Vert, Uni, Uzume, Ploot, Ram, Rom and a fuckton of costume mods to have neps cosplay

OH THE FUCKING HORROR

Why? Seeing how big Nep differs from PH she could be still cute or stoned like she normally is. But she could have sadistic streak but not to the Iris levels

ITT: Waifufaggotry and no discussion of the game.
Cool thread.

Oh damn! Those all look great. Especially that Gear and Uzume.
Of course, Uzume reminds me of the little sister girl from Makai Tenshi Djibril in her demon form.

Also, I have no idea what to do with my time right now. Classes started back this week and it's my final semester, so I know I won't have much time and feel as if I should be doing something, but since it's the first day, there's nothing I can really do.

Dear Neptunia Hater…

You. Yes, you. The one screaming, "Waifufaggotry" and "no discussion of the game" and other slurs I dare not mention.

Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority. I don't feel awkward or anxious playing any Neptunia game around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Neptunia fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow neppers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that Neptunia games are such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up Neptunia Re;birth, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first waifu, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Yeah, I just wanted to post it.

Here's your (You)

I'm sure if no one was expecting anything of Purple Heart, she'd be exactly like Neptune.

glad you like it, after all "waifu threads are vidya"

K fam.
2/10 made me reply.

well you'll have plenty of work soon then, I'll start my "final" year in little over a month

tl;dr SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE A PASTA?

Those are pretty good.

These threads are indeed COOL

I know its pasta to bait, but why is it always CoD?

Discussion of characters in a game is discussion of said game.

I want to believe that the person who wrote the original of that for Nu Male's Sky was being ironic, but I doubt that's the case.

I'd like some spaghetti actually

Noice

Remember that we've been warned about major shilling across all boards minor and major with the Soros leaks. If someone seems a little too persistent with their wrong opinions, ignore 'em

We missed the quints

Now 's mine turn

(checked)
I took it from another thread, who adapted it from a Nu-Male's Sky thread.

Because CoD is shit since years ?

He wasn't ironic. I found the whole post to work better for us, though.

there was suprisingly a lot of elsword mods on pixiv and I noticed this pic in my folder so I knew at least one of these was fitting

FUG

Damn son! Those are some nice digits!

Your get was even worse than mine

You mean that guy was 100% serious about NMS?

Even if that was true, I see CoD get brought up whenever someone shits on something

Why not do Battlefield instead?

Shit you did it again.

It was a good idea, cosplaying Noire is great.

So did you

Because it's faster to type in "CoD" than "Battlefield", duh

It was a NMShill. He was banned for this.

CoD is more iconic for being shit.

This is going too far.

people seem to agree

Yeah but ironically they are experimenting with some shit like exo and spess stuff while BF is stale since third one.

Neva enuf dubz.

Digitdimension Neptunia: the 2nd pudding

Poor Noire doesn't have it easy.

It's strange, Noire looks great, she's a tsundere, which I like, yet I prefer Neptune overall.

Once again, not the big idea here.

Have you listened to Big Nep at all? She's the medium between Neptune and PH voice-wise and almost slips into the PH voice completely in some instances. The conclusion is logical.

Big Nep already has some more mature/aware shifts in her personality from normal Nep and Purple Heart literally is current CPU Neptune's deeper personality coming out and you can see her lapse back into Nep-mode in many instances in the games.

Hot damn.

She's easy going, unless her NEET qualities are a problem she's low maintenance low pressure. Noire's the exact opposite, can't rest for more than a few minutes at a time and freaks out at minor things easily.

Nepthreads scare me sometimes

(checked)

She is the type to be a workaholic. Wonder how she would be in a relationship?

But the hair and eye color are an important change. That they don't matter and are just a side effect of the transformation is just something you made up. When going HDD they change into a more confident and reliable version of themselves to better perform their goddess duties when required. As long as the majority of the CPU's undergo a massive appearance and personality change that they cannot possibly reach by just aging, your conclusion based on one possible exception and made up facts is not logical at all.

Also Big Nep is an adult. She's not going to change much from here. She's closer to Purple Heart, but still far away from her.

Noire would be a workaholic for lewd times too ;^)

Also adorable Cave and Compa.

I should play Free Cities again and put in Noire and Uni

If only the engine was advanced enough that facial expressions could be changed at winning battles…

Is there a guide on how to get EXE drives for the Neps? Gamefaqs lacks a guide for RB3. Hell, a full list of unlockables would be nice.

You can get most EXE drives by just spamming skills

There might be better documentation for RB3 in the Vita section. I actually was working on a spreadsheet for that kind of stuff at one point but got caught up in other things.

Anyway, you can unlock most normal single EXEs by making a character use a skill 100 times, as you get a Plan via the Challenges mechanic. Craft the Plan, get the EXE.

Now single EXEs (like Neptune Break, Hard Break and so on) use 3 pips of SP power, so you are going to have to manage them a bit more than V/RB1/RB2.

I'm the best Satan clearly, I've not doomed anyone and am both informative and friendly. It may be entirely off topic, but if you do enjoy bizarre intentionally "bad" shows about 70's/80's action movies/shows watch the TV show Sledgehammer.

What does building cities have to do with lewding Lastation's finest?

NepNep isn't the only sad battle winner.

This Free Cities freecitiesblog.blogspot.se/

Also forgot to mention that some EXEs are unlocked through side scenes. Like Brocolli's Mekara Beam, or Plutia's "Even Nep's Shocked". So make sure you hit those too.

Reminds me of a certain doujin when Neptune ends up completely obedient because "it doesn't matter anymore at this point".

Seems you need to spam lots of stuff to unlock…well, stuff. Also noticed the peeping plan's less generous then I thought. Must be spoiled by those camera hacks from the previous games.

I'm unsure if there's a camera unlock like the previous games

Uni and Noire don't deserve that treatment
Uni and Iffy are my daughterfus

I was afraid of that. Damn it. Didn't find one on Steam like the others.

I like going Paternalism though, so they're well educated and properly treated, albeit still slaves.

Also Uni keeps getting proposed to by a mercenary, every time. Brave trying to get Uni even in other games

I thought you were doing something horribly lewd to those girls, carry on. Marry Nowa?

You can marry them and lovingly lewd them every night.

Excuse me, I mustache you a few questions!

Where is the pudding?

That you Editfag?

That's what all anons should do with their Neps

Yeah.

why I must remaind myself about this pain?

I'm starting to consider sending a mail to Idea Factory or Compile Heart about this

Aren't their emails automated now though?

They probably are now.

We cannot stop what we started, user.

Instead of mailing them, just send them a certified check with a legal document basically saying, "Here's X $$$, you can cash it however you wish but you have to make a Pultia CD or two with Kana Hanazawa on the mic".

Seems that would be an awful lot more effective than letters on a company has to manage the number of bags of chips in the cafeteria before it goes in the red for the quarter.

When theres money in there, how can they refuse to take it?

She was a CPU, she counts, dammit.

Watch out user, mods are coming to ban waifus.

Doubt that. One of them put on a very pathetic performance in last night's 4AM thread that I'd be surprised if it actually does happen

What happened there?

HOLY SHIT
POST THEM PLEASE

Explain pic related then.

I don't know user. Mods do pretty fucking stupid things. They tend to not know when a group is trolling them into self harming the community they're meant to protect.

A repeat of what happened to r/a/dio threads from 4/a/'s past.

I've never actually heard/seen on what happened there, would you please enlighten me?

One the mods made some clarifications about the new rule since anons were wondering "What the hell would classify rule breaking?", they said "We will use our discretion as to what is a persona or not." which naturally made anons go "I don't like the sound of that.", "Slippery slope totally doesn't exit", etc.

The real deal breaker, the one that pretty much kicked the hornets nest and showed how incompetent he is was he said "People that post themes of images(eg. smoking), or their waifus do not need to worry. It's only for avatars, personas, or a desired representation of you." which again, anons wondered "Wait, you'll let waifus slide but then you said moments ago that you're going to do determine what is and whats not a persona? So wouldn't people who use their waifus as their avatars be considered using a persona?"

The mod really couldn't have said it better himself "I feel so autistic for elaborating on this all." and "The more I post the less comfy the thread gets." (It was already too late anyways with the news spreading around)

And it didn't help that the mod later dropped his admin tag and tried to post in the thread thinking nobody would notice him (And when someone did tell him, he said "yeah I don't care heh" with the Janitor pic from Arthur.)

TL:DR - Mod tries to clarify the new rules, but it just made anons more confused and highlighted how incompetent he was

People don't like 4am threads
People also really don't like a specific poster that uses Ritsu from K-on as an avatar because Ritsu is the poster's waifu
This then turns into people complaining that avatarfags are out of hand because of this thread.
Same posters go and bomb the thread with spam and annoy the fuck out of mods with spam reports (one of the vols complained about the huge number of reports on the 4am thread)
Posters succeed in killing the 4am threads early due to hitting 750 post limit with said spam Despite this, never have I seen a 2nd 4am thread open in the same day
Vol gets involved and says he's going to ban all avatarfags with at first no definition
Vol visits next day, despite stepping into the knee high shitposting and spam thread- tries to define what avatarfagging is and ends up being even more vague as fuck- even contradicting itself in said definition.
You are now caught up.

This is coming from a heavy bias user that has been browsing and posting in those threads for over 3 months now.
Sage for off-topic.

Thanks both of you for clarifying.

Heres an archive of the event, it would probably help you understand better.

archive.is/NcMLn

Also, I expect heavy spamming to hit this board since none of the mods have logged on for 4 hours…

It might work differently for the candidates.

Blanket ruling isnt possible because it's always going to be too vague with this subject.

IMO mods should just say "avatarfagging is banned" and then not explained themselves. It's extremely easy on a case by case basis to determine what is avatarfagging and waifuposting

That is confusing and vague.
Though I think one of the volunteers here is a Gearfag

I don't think anyone here is an avatarfag though.

No, that is the wrong way to do it. You need to have a clear rule saying what causes the ban.
IMO the vol should've just said that they'll ban specific posters if they continue doing certain things or go with Mark's first exception that allows 4am threads and that people will just have to deal with it.

This as well. Although maybe its because she was a did nothing wrong.

There is no way to have a clear rule because it leaves no room for context and mods have to abide by it. If you defined avatarfagging as posting the same character 3 or more times in a row, then waifufagging and games like this where people post specific characters frequently would be swept up as well.
It's easier to decide this shit on a case by case basis, and regardless of how the rule is worded, people are still going to bitch

Nothing wrong.

Most powerful CPU

I would probably disagree on 'Doing nothing wrong', being too lax with quality control brought her downfall

Cutests CPU

And most huggable.

NOTHING WRONG, DAMMIT.

If only she didn't go full megalomania

Listen, I think Rei is nice and shes different now than what she was in the past.

But you have to admit her treating her nation as a dumping ground and going on a power trip isn't the mark of a good CPU.

No it is not. I feel like her doubts and how she was treated has definitely left a very real mark on her psyche.

I find it very entertaining watching her go nuts, for some reason.

I know, i'm just fooling around.

I feel bad when that happens, even knowing what she did in the past.

Is there anyone in this world who doesn't like Yuu Kobayashi going crazy without restraint?

Good God

come on ploot

Yuu Kobayashi has been making my dick hard since 2004. It was 12 years ago, please kill me.

You got Double Cave.

Fucking magic

huh, lucky I guess
I don't know much about her

y-you can have one if you want to user..-

Lets move

Meh

Rolling for Nepgear

Actually user you got Blanc.

123 = Blanc on the 2nd image.

Oh damn! A yandere! Maybe I can pawn her off to ShockingFate.

Oh goodie. Can't wait to get bitched at

So, who do i get..?

Rolling for Neptune

Rollingu

Rollan

Aw yeah. We Vertfags are on a roll.

Re-rolling

I'm ok with that.

Oh, good, this is the part where i fly into a fit of rage.

Hell yeah Uzume, let's Lazy CPU roll for Neptune as well

Maybe if you didn't slack off your work so much she wouldn't be so mad at you

Double Vert~!

I bet none of you have ever gotten both CPU and Goddess of your favorite Nep at the same time!

Can't score double makers unless you like Cave or get the high score since the trade doesn't apply to makers so whateves.

Why don't I just get Nepgear to do my work?

"Why are the CPUs of Planeptune all so naturally lazy?! Nepgear can't do all of your work, it's your responsibility as the leader of this nation!"

NO

Compa or a daughterfu please!

I like Histy but not enough to keep her, Oracle reroll

I'm not the leader of this nation, she's just my wife

N-Nepgear would be more than happy to do my work, I'm sure…!

仕事してください!

I'm going to be blunt, I haven't played V-II yet. I have a copy due to black magic, but I can't bring myself to play it. I do know about K-Sha and her love for Noire. What… I love female yanderes. Each one is different; from her weapon of choice and what type they are. But, I don't think I can handle another yandere without repercussion.

Let's see…

Also, the 18th is the anniversary of the Nep threads, right?

But Histyyyyyy…

Do the CPUs have Almighty elemental skills?

Meh, why not.

I'd be awfully perplexed right now if I wasn't playing RB3. If it wouldn't break storytime immersion she'd be in the active party.

Roll

Back from sleep.

Rolling for Gear, as usual.

You're right.

I WANT TO SEXUALIZE THE NEPS

flat

a best

On one side, I'm looking for some Comiket's nep releases here since they seem delicious even though we probably won't have these.

On the other side, I just found the award for the most WTF doujin that has been released there seriously, a non-H doujin featuring Seto Kaiba, Sharknado's Mega-Shark and a girl from Pripara ? and I guess I'll need some bleach to white it out.

Take a ticket.

Ram/Rom still have some growing to do so they aren't in the same situation as Blanc.

As in, in japan? If you are going for anything 2nd hand then chances are pretty probably pretty low for some stuff, I keep checking places like tora and melonbooks and nothing popped up(and if it did, devildie would probably get it sooner or later)

Nah, they can all stay DFC

Should I live in Japan, I'd already drown in Nep merchandise and everyone would have copies of every doujin released.

So why dont you live in japan?

…Because I live somewhere else ?

Then move, be the hero we need!
If you cant then at least post cute neps since I dont have any on phone

Here.

I said cute, not Nepgear :^

What is cute is subjective. Gear is cute for me. So as you asked for cute, I dropped what I think is cute. Thus, Nepgear.

Here, have another dose.

You implying Nepgear ain't cute?

they arent supposed to grow up. growing up is not good

durr

How can someone ever think Gear is not cute? She's so cute it's not even subjective anymore.

Rollan

Oh fug

Lewd times ahead?

Those are some manly shoulders.

She(?) may want to lewd me, but I have to stay faithful to Noire.

Time to ask those burning questions

rollan
Jesus these threads are moving way too fast

A bit sad today, who will help me feel better

brilliant

Little Iffy can I rescue you from Plutia?

She's in your hands now user, keep her safe.

I'll try to repair as much of the damage as I can. Hopefully she won't grow up to be a sociopath now.

Which of you would hire me when I graduate if I ended up in Gamindustri?

Say Kurome… Can I watch you corrupt some goddesses? It's research for something I plan on writing in the future.

Guess I have to decide between good and evil soon.

Nothing lost and nothing gained. Well, except sleep.

So this is a small detail I may have just overlooked, but during the Conquest Ending

When Nepgear stabbed everyone, did their corpses disappear or did it stay there?

In RB2 at least it makes sound effects and such to imply that they disappear or disintegrate or something after death.

I wonder if they went to the Gamindustri Graveyard? Wouldn't this mean Nepgear could potentially revive them?

Here's the thread OP pastebin as requested: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

It's included in the thread OP now. Feel free to make your own if we're on page 15 and nobody else has made one. But no cumquest editions please

But is Conquest completely alright?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we've had some conquest editions already.

Note that redoing an edition will warrant the comeback of the fan in denial from last thread. Note and be prepared.

nothing needs to be warranted for it to happen, dont live a life in fear

Neptune let's have pudding together

Today truly is not my day

Noire, can I pat your head?

histy give me your best fairy blessing

who wants to play some Vidya

Conflicted

Umio is really on point in English.

I might enjoy the dub more if it wasn't only 10% dubbed or something.

That's the other thing, a lot of scenes weren't dubbed at all. Was it a budget thing or were the VAs afraid of doing lewd scenes?

I've read a lot of English VAs are really scared or something of doing over the top voices or acting unlike the JP VAs which just do their job and usually get into the character.

That's what differentiates a person who does voices and a voice actor.

C91, don't get your hopes up though

Hope that True Ride doujin is het and has more than just Vert in it.

C90 just ended, he'll probably announce another doujin soon-ish or at least says "I'm going to C91"

Rollan.

Vert are you gonna marry that user from last thread

Violent. I'll give it a try.

Verts, same question as

Seriously.

Hey Vert, will you marry me instead?

Yeah, maybe I am crazy.

Next thread charged with dark energies and ready to go

Be sure to include requests for dumps of the Vita versions of RB2 and 3.

You mean ask anons for pirated versions?

Page 15 taking forever today and I want to post cute Neps, so I'll just do it now.

No, game dumps so that we can work on getting the retranslation onto the vita, the same way that people did with the persona 4 undub.

Grabbed these from V-II. Their healthy and damaged states were combined in a single picture, now they're separated.

Ah, gotcha. Added

so which of the lowee twins is the touch screen?

As much as I'd love a YH doujin, that artist is pretty shit.

NEW THREAD