Non-Globalist

So, having developed an even stronger interest in what the fuck is going on in United States politics, I have a question.

I keep hearing/reading the terms anti-globalist, non-globalist describing Trump. Can any woke burgers explain what this means in the american political discourse?

As someone in a NATO foreign country, does that mean he's gonna withdraw US troops from here? Does it mean Mackie D's and Starbucks are gonna start having some problems? Or is it just a populist buzzword?

Thanks in advance.

Trump is not going to be an anti-globalist. Look at who he is thinking of appointing to key positions within his administration. It was just virtue signaling for mouth breathing Holla Forumsyps and uneducated workers whom don't understand at all how the world, i.e. capitalism, operates.

Meaningless buzzword, he will just be a rubber stamp for the Republicans, whos foreign policy will be to maintain us hegemony, and economic policy will be to further break down barriers to global capital accumulation

CHINA!

Globalism is a buzzword designed to push the narrative that the bad thing about 21st century international capitalism is that it allows brown people to move to Europe as well as other previously untainted ancestral homelands of white people such as North America and Australia

The whole lexical field of "globalism" is hardly more than a bunch of shallow, undefined buzzwords mostly used by people who don't understand jack shit about globalization or international capitalism.

It makes so little sense that some people actually seem to define the wealthy CEO of a multinational conglomerate as an "anti-globalist".

Oh, ok, so he's just against the obvious "consequences" of actual globalism, yeah?

Thanks, guys.

Nationalism

yes. and even then there's nothing that he can do about it even if he wanted to because his three main planks are either unconstitutional (banning muslims), wont be allowed by the advisors and cabinet he has surrounded himself with (protectionism) or so laughably unworkable that its amazing that his campaign allowed him to keep it (the wall)

two options.
if Trump surround himself with competent people and don't act like an idiot, he'll do exactly what Hillary would've done.

if not, he'll just fuck up miserably.
can't really tell how bad the fuck up will be but it can be pretty bad.

i'v read that he was considering Sarah Palin, so its likely going to be option 2

Start a war with Russia, over Syria?
Nuke Iran? … Or was Trump gonna nuke Iran?

Wasn't it Trump that wanted a war with Iran while Hillary kept pushing for the agreement with Iran?

From what I understand it's just a buzzword used by people who don't like immigration and the cosmopolitan culture associated with liberalism. But it has no meaningful content other than to lump those two phenomena together and make them sound like they're both part of an organized conspiracy to destroy nationalism.

Gingrich is going to be Secretary of State, and Gingrich has been trying to go to war with Iran sine the Bush years.

"Globalism" is an empty rallying cry. Capitalism inherently creates a world market.

Trump himself has factories all over the world.

read a fucking book.

hard to tell, now that Russia isn't an enemy anymore.

as much as Israel and Saudi Arabia wants it,i don't think Russia will allow it.
Iran is Russia's only ally in the region beside Syria. and a counter power to radical sunni muslim spread.

Duh, because he's rich. Anyone who could take advantage of the system, would. That's why he's running for president: he took advantage of the system so now he knows what's wrong with it

Donald Trump is a globalist

Where I'm from "globalism" means an integrated global economic system, and I don't mean among the left but generally. It's almost synonymous with "neoliberalism", and when critiqued it's often used together ("global neoliberalism") to emphasize the hegemony of it.

I'm not from burgerstan though.

I think it's crazy that I hear these words all the time and no body really knows what they mean.

this

we used to have multiple words for these things:

globalization
internationalism
anti-globalization
alter-globalization

"globalism" is a way of reducing many different phenomena, not all of which are connected, into a single catch-all phrase which terminates critical thought and gives people something, anything to explain why their lives are getting shittier and rally against it

Globalism is cultural Marxism. Between Brexit and Trump, it's clear that hard working whites are waking up. We're coming for you communist Jewish bankers, don't worry.

He's not going to fix anything though. Why would he? He's a capitalist.

Cultural capitalism*

Capitalism and communism are two sides of the same (Jewish) shekel. True völkisch know that fascism is the only true Aryan economic system. Too bad cucks like you are scared to have to work for a living and actually contribute to your nation.

Please learn dialectics, you ignoramus.

Dialectics is a euphemism for feels > reals. Read Evola you fucking kike.

Lel.

Fascists can't into economics.

sounds like capitalism to me m8, complete with "fuck you be my wage slave" at the end

this comrades

We beat the gultterchal marshist globalists, everyone!

Kek.

Within sociology there are some pretty standardized definitions of these terms, and the left's usage of them is not that far away. I suspect you're all burgers though, so I understand your ignorance.

Globalism is America's way of blaming capitalism without blaming capitalism.

1. Soft sciences are the most debated and divisive form of it. When the leading 'experts' in the field can't even come to half a viable consensus over basic definitions of terms, people get confused.

2. Political spin gets involved fast with labels.

Hmm I wonder what race 🍀🍀🍀Germa Bel🍀🍀🍀 is.

Globalism: We should have free trade (with the most stringent protections of US multinationals' property rights and interests, of course) and free movement of third worlders into first world countries (but not the reverse, that would be colonialism, you sinner).

Anti-Globalism: The Jews are shipping our jerbs to China and Mexico and importing Mexicans and Arabs to outbreed us. anuddah shoah! We need tariffs to stop this!

Spaniard?

That's a bit of a contradiction there, m8

Are you all so young that you don't remember the (failed) leftist anti-globalist movement?

We will when you actually read Marx.

Don't play done with me liberal, I know your mind games.

1. Spaniards are not white
2. The nose knows

They all want to debase the value of currency so that the population is enslaved to a globalist deeply triggering and problematic agenda. FACT: a gold standard terrifies Schlomo because it removes his power.

Nobody cares about what you find triggering or excellent fam

"globalisation" is a term that's been a while, and it just means the expansion of capitalism worldwide and the unfettered movement of business and capital therin. "globalism" is the term used by the far right to imply that this is some kind of shadowy conspiracy conducted in the aim of destroying white people. Ones a real thing the other obviously isn't.

It didn't accomplish anything, and neither will the Right anti-globalization movement.

I've read Evola. Have you read Marx?

Rightio lad.

Yes, I'm sure that your various infographs and Wyatt Man comics have told you that.

AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop replying seriously to a satirist

Daily reminder

Germa Bel is a spaniard, dumb cunt.
Just because he has a big nose doesn't mean he's a jew.

But trump is against the TPP. It's part of the contract is signed….

This tbqh. I'm stopping now because I have an exam in two hours. It was fun though guys.

Comrades, this is but obvious trickery. Get a grip.

Holla Forums is more easily fooled by bait than an hungry trout in troubled waters.

You sneaky fucker, you baited me good

FTFY

The "Actual Posadist" thing should have tipped you, tbh.

Falling for the bait was pretty retarded, as a regular poster here a surprising amount of people fall for shitty bait threads.

Why is that one sabotcat poster such a retarded lolcow?

I just realized this. Jesus Christ we're doomed.