Communism has become too fashionable to normies

How did this happen? Social media's normie trend setters and such went from disavowing "extremism" to full communist in a short amount of time.

How can we fix this? How can we make communism the subject of hatred and ridicule in western culture?

We have to make communism, not nationalism, the public enemy.

While we discuss, share your best AntiCom memes

It was the jews you dope.

Have you been living under a rock?
This thread is pointless.

24/7 shilling by an out of control (((media.)))

Lysenkoism & the kulak genocide.

The social climate monumentally shifted after the World Wars mixed with the fact that most of the good men died in the World Wars leaving incompetent parents to raise children which spiraled into the creation of a generation full of beta males and self loathing women and brown people who feel that since they aren't powerful they need to bring society down to achieve equality.

Point out what your average communist looks like and laugh at them.

I can't believe it's taken as long as it has.

Antifa are the most decrepit looking sons of bitches out there. Unfortunatley this is the 'cool' new hip style of the west. You're cool if you cant tell if the individual is a man or woman, cool if you dont lift weights and are wither fat or Auschwitz skinny. Its cool to be a drug addict, cool to be homosexual, cool to not have any ambitions. Being communist is cool bro.

People who aren't from reddit call them "normalfag". Not that it matters since you're a (1) and done.

Not everyone lives in Seattle or San Fagscrisco, I've noticed the hip thing is for whites to larp as redneck/niggers where they listen to that shit nu-country and wear baggy pants and also talk like niggers.

You're facing these nine faggots in a fight.

Wat do?

I'd go straight for middle top first and try to put him down immediately. He's the only one who looks like a handful. Top left might have some hands. Middle is the one I'd worry about clinging to me and biting. Chicks might use knifes or other weapons, but that's always a danger.

Entire bottom row drop with one punch or run.

Or we're used to formatting shit for readability. It's way older than reddit, kid. Think usenet.

No, Holla Forums, it hasn't. Normal people laugh at you faggots. You aren't getting more popular and you never will. provides a pretty solid explanation as to why.

Wild Swans by Jung Chang, tells the story, thru 3 generations, of China's descent into hell. Her biography of Mao is classic, must read for everyone. Mao is by far the worst of the modern leaders, whatever about killing people, the way he governed that country is so ridiculous, its a wonder they weren't culled to 50 million. Also a book by Mao's personal physician is excellent for understanding day to day life with Mao. By far the 3 best books I've read on life under mad political leadership.

Are you retarded? Even if you genuinely think that's "readability" it means you're a newfag

Point out everything in china from lack of morals, starvation, 1984 tier censorship on Internet and Media.

Point out that every tranny looks like a genderbent freak.

It's not fashionable. Their memes and reach are nowhere compared to Holla Forums's in popularity. It's just that they have literal paid agents of billions and the state gives their terrorism free reign. They are literally everything they hate yet they still pretend they are the friend of the working class proletarian. Give for example the german federation of employers, basically the largest union of companies in Germany when they released this

No, thanks. What would the normie think of me. Just let the commies go full force while we go one sixtyfourth force.
Check out this based Pepe with a fashy haircut.

a. capitalism's shortcomings
b. communist educators

Universities are full of burnout hippie teachers that preach marxism to dumb people that got into universities due to unlimited credit.