Webm Thread: My Hope Will Never Die Edition

Webbum empeefore thread. You know the drill.

nice non vidya, you fucking redditfag

In video girl says "igraem", which means "play" in russian. Probably its about video games after all.

nice non webm/mp4 post, user.

sup /r/videos

providing the sweet sounds of system startups since this thread started.

New threads are supposed to be created when the old one is on page 13, not page 12.
Also, OP is not a vidya webm.

congratulations. I don't give a single fuck. The last thread is in autosage status.

So is yours.

Anyone has the sausage party orgy webm so I can show to some people how bad it is?

I wish they aired battlebot streams on canadian sites. I don't feel like watching some shit 250kb/s ad riddled 3rd party one.

why is this thread still at 40 replies when it was created ages ago?

Re-encoded this for the sole reason that I wanted to see how far FFMPEG has come in a year

Was really impressed

I rarely go into webm threads anymore because I'm tired of the same shit over and over and I'm not really in the mood for gore and disturbing stuff "for the lols" anymore.
A lot of older chan users are hitting their late 20's and leaving because this shit gets tiring.

That's a huge assumption based on one webm thread being slow, but I'm just giving my 2 cents.

After 7 years of browsing chans I actually spend more time on reddit and other sites now. Rarely check in on chans and it really is just edgy as fuck now that I've spent a decent amount of time away. "feels" threads actually used to be a thing until they started triggering everyone.

you guys always complain about me posting to much, but when I don't post nobody else posts shit either.

Today it is a lot slower. Normally these threads are full after a few hours

I'm just saying, a lot of good users have left and only check in every few days. Not claiming I was not a good user, I get banned all the time.

I really slowed down once >flagposting became a thing. I made 2 of the flags and remember how into it everyone was. This place is just too negative now that I'm an adult and have a job and shit.

*Not claiming I was a good user

It's because the thread was bumplocked. Why? Who the fuck knows?

Another reason I rarely come here.

Because OP is not vidya.
Because most of the webms that were posted are not vidya or vidya-related.
That's why.

inb4 Holla Forums turns into 4chan

The path to exodus has only just begun, if only everyone could see it

I was here when one of the first webm threads were made and they were never about gaming webm's. You guys just now come in and pretend like in the "good old days" webm threads were full of gaming webm's only and all the new fags who just arrived spam off topic webm's.

Gaming webm's are simply crap, nobody even wants to see them.

I honor you user for speaking words so true it hurts. May this thread rest in peace.