ITT: "Heroes" who did nothing right

>Gullibly listens to a random jester who shows up after the sun and moon 'conveniently'' start fighting and gets used so he can use a robot genie to take over Pop Star

Other urls found in this thread:

lparchive.org/Xenogears-(by-The-Dark-Id)/Citan/
forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2016/08/03/in-the-rio-olympics-42-condoms-per-athlete/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also in the snow level of Triple Deluxe some waddle dees are just hanging out in little igloos making snowmen until kirby shows up and massacres them all.

Who is this Jizz Wizard?

I think that Kirby isnliterally retarded. He believes that what he is doing is right because he has the mind of a child.

This.

That jester's name is Marx. Just throwing that out there.

DynaBlade destroyed all the crops
This means no sugar or wheat and no cakes or fruits

test

brad is fuckup

Ayumi "literally can't stop fucking up" Shinozaki from Corpse Party.

and now they're making a new god of war staring the same kratos who somehow survived the events of god of war 3, and now he's gonna be a good dad, which is fucking gary

you're a fuckup.

Speak for yourself, faggot.

gordon freeman

he abandoned rando, destroyed randos army, raised that edgy cunt buddy, kept her secluded from the rest of the world, and was a fucking junkie that turned into a monster.

what did he do right?

Both of these cunts.

that tumblr rpg game?
almost all of them are fucking garbage

he took her out to see the world with a disguise, buddy is an edgy cunt and didn't realize that being a girl in that world was not safe

as for randos army, as disastrous as it was that they were destroyed, it could have been prevented if rando communicated better

i'll give you that, but the player chooses if he attempts to go clean or not, although buzzo ruins that

Thanks, Satan.

Yah fucking No OP. You dont just invade someones planet and take all their resources and unenslave all the residents and get off scott free

CHECKED AND KEKED

OP, Kek will strike you down if the mistake of hating on Kirby is ever made by you again.

Alto and her tumblr party

you have to be a damn fool to think one girl is enough for the earth to be repopulated, or that that world could even keep one woman alive and healthy long enough to bear children

Galacta knight is either future or past kirby, or alternate timeline kirby where meta knight fails to mentor him correctly and he goes corrupt with power

Why did Brad abandon Rando after seeing his face sawed off anyway?

If anyone has played Borderlands then you would know that all the 'Heroes" are just thugs who pretend to do good

Lilith and Moxxi are the fucking worst
Brick needs no explanation
Roland is just a pussy-whipped nigger
And Mordecai is an alcoholic drug addict

If only.

the one and only

Nightmares are important you fucking faggot. You ever have an erotic nightmare? That's fucking outstanding!

Kirby isn't a hero so much as he's a little kid who just wants to eat, sleep, and play around.

Anything that gets in the way of that is destroyed, summarily and completely, until he can return to that state.

Solid Snake did more to help the patriots than harm them. If not for Sunny's worm, they'd still be ruling.

So majinboo.

How fitting. Marx was a joke in life and is remembered in fiction as one too.

I thought that was the point of kratos? It was about revenge for his daughter, until he got it all and killed war, which left him cold and dead inside.

More like Kirby is a force of nature.

And it's funny because galatca knight's sword only limits his power. Think of it.
He's the "strongest warrior in the multiverse" but gets beat by some edgelord.
Not enough proof?
Look at his sword, it's literally a jousting pole. It's not even special.
Compare this to meta knight's sword. It has a name, (Galaxia) and is supposedly magic or something.
Compare the two swords: Galacta knight's is obviously very "dull" compared to my first edgy OC's.

It's like what US did to the Indians. They're backwards savages, so we took their land and rewrote their primitive culture with a culture that gets shit done and improves our lives. And then filthy kikes have been subverting that once great culture ever since.

She is so shit. If it were an American game, she'd be some emo-looking slut who smokes pot, goes to punkrock concerts in a van full of faggoty dudes, and does "wicca".

She is so shit. If it were an American game, she'd be some emo-looking slut who smokes pot, goes to punkrock concerts in a van full of faggoty dudes, and does "wicca".

IT ATE MY IMAGE, SORRY FOR REPOST

In Morrowind you play as a false incarnate, not the real Nerevarine. This is now canon because Michael Kirkbride.

Dagoth Ur wanted to use the Numidium to give everybody AIDS so that they would worship his ass. He was a nigger. Besides, Nerevar beats Hircine up for being a furry prince.

There's a bunch of instances in Kirby where you can kill things with no intent to hurt you, usually waddle dees. In Return to Dreamland you see two lovebird waddle dees nustled next to eachother and you can destroy that happily ever after.

He's wasn't stealing food, he was taking what was rightfully his. It's common practice for peasants to pay a percentage of their harvest in return for land and protection.

All the cute creatures that 'betray Kirby' and turn into the final boss are mearly taking up a 'Frostmourne'. Bearing a curse so that they can obtain the power to defeat Kirby who will always be a greater evil.

DID THE MACHINE WORK

He literally failed every single thing he ever tried to do. He is the greatest failure of all time. Even CWC is a shining beacon of power and ambition compared to this pathetic cunt.

Does he cleanse Resdayn of the N'wah though? I thought so. Failed incarnate, he's fucking stupid and dumb, a false god just like Vivec, Sotha S'wit and that whore Almalexia.

So,Kirby's plot is just,Feudalism?

2008 kicks hard

Should've added

oh

You clearly did not play the game

lparchive.org/Xenogears-(by-The-Dark-Id)/Citan/

Why is Raiden the shittiest character out of any of them post reboot.

BLUNDER GOD

I wanna fuck him

All except for one.
forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2016/08/03/in-the-rio-olympics-42-condoms-per-athlete/
Mario forgot to use a condom in the Rio 2016 Olympic games

Wait, holy shit. Is Galacta Knight one of the most powerful beings ever to exist since uncle grandpa?

Thanks, Satan.
Do I play it?

>All of the players you chose played like shit because you subconsciously selected musicians that were just as fucked up in the head as you are, and who thus also wanted the world to freeze over.
>All of them except the one person willing to call you out on your bullshit who is also the only member of the party actually trying to save the world at this point in the game.

Seems like it's only assholes and major dicks that get anything done in Mortal Kombat.

That's because Kirby's a fucking monster. Is there any proof of him being a hero? He's just an unstoppable killing and eating machine.

I would say he did SOMETHING right by killing himself but that wasn't even him, it was Elizabeth

REMOVE ALTO REMOVE ALTO
TEAGAN HAS WISDOM OF GAINS

Killing himself was a pointless gesture in itself, it's not gonna stop Comstock from existing. There's an infinite number of variables going on, and any one of those could result in a Comstock. Hell, what about that guy who hangs out with his female alternate self? Doesn't her existence suggest the presence of a female Booker, who could then become a female Comstock?

Nothing wrong with being a racist NatSoc

Armstrong didn't really have a plan besides "I'M GOING TO USE WAR AS A BUSINESS…. TO END WAR AS A BUSINESS"

Walker didn't fuck shit up as much as the game fucked it's own shit up.

The Nerevarine was still a useful tool for punishing the Tribunal for their insolence, even if Azura is a worthless deity.

webm related

True. A stupid ending to a stupid game
also

?

M8 that's not what it's about and you know it.

Stop listening to reddit.

I played the game four times. That's exactly what it is.

God, just reading that irks me so fucking much. Infinite was god awful. What a way to turn a series about romps through a destroyed underwater paradise into absolute totally pseudo-intelligent and pretentious schlock.

Dewitt -> Dew itt

that's a good one

I somehow remember this is it bad I know that this is not the original music?

He's a cute pink ball so it's okay.

I'm always upset that you never get to pick the good side in leftist games.
You can't join the totalitarian regime in Xmsci-fi game.
That you couldn't join Pagan Min and had to instead for one of two cunts instead bothered me plenty.

Would I kill to be able to play as the Helghast invading other planets.

Seriously, how are the Hellghast bad in any way?
I swear leftists shouldn't do anything ever.
Can't even write sci-fi.

Helghast are supposed to be space nazis, but the fact that they are trying to save their people from being fucked over makes them the real goodguys here. But yeah, the one planet that lets itself take Terrain dicks so it can invade the sovereign Helghast should be destroyed.

IE: enslave and murder 99% of them, dump the rest on 'reservations' with none of the upsides of modern society and all of the downsides, make treaties with them and break them over and over, and generally act like all the stereotypes you make up about them towards them.

Seriously, there's nothing to be proud of there, especially since the settlers just curb-stomped what was left after the apocalyptic plagues spread by disgusting Europeans who thought bathing made you ill.

Imperial Guard?

And in Wolfenstein the New Order, can't play as the Nazis who are arguably the good guys (Stolen technology from kikes), you have to be BJ the jew-loving lunatic

Nowhere on the game it says they were suffering, if anything they had they same normal life but with magic and shit

I swear, this really bothers me in Killzone.

Don't even get me started on that game.
also
Such decent gameplay is wasted on that game.
It also is a shame you can't play the good guys since they look so damned good in there too!

their life force was literally being sucked out of them by Remedi
I only recently learned that the burger dialog was too shit to make that clear

Doesn't change a thing. Marche, and every cuck who helped him, didn't know this before condemning the planet and everyone's dreams.

He is a villain. That his actions were retroactively and poorly 'justified' won't change the fact.

so he should've left behind HIS family, or just his mom in that case, so that little faggot can be a tyrant and hide from reality?
fuck that noise

It morphed the entire world and all the people in it. His mom was there, just as Doned was. He just hadn't reunited with her yet, just as he hadn't with Doned when the game began.

Mewt was being a little nigger, but rather you help him grow up a bit and stop being a faggot than destroy a utopia.

Marche is a, rash, ruthless little asshole nigger who destroyed the worlds happiness because of his own misguided self-righteousness. He's a villain, and no amount of 'lmao no but rly the world was totally ebil and killing u guize' despite all evidence to the contrary will change that.

Mewt was under Remedi's spell and so was his father, there is a reason she took his mother's form
and who says his mother wasn't turned into a monster like those three bullies?
could you go out killing monster, knowing they might be someone you knew?
Ivalice doesn't cease to exist just because he wants to go back to his world

I mean Marche's mother here

Only evil douches get turned into monsters. They're hardly people :^)

You're right about this point but this is, very literally, the only point in the entire game that even slightly justifies Marche's actions before he has gone to far and irrevocably fucked up everyones shit. Such flimsy pretext does not justify or excuse world-destroying.

Also, and I might be blowing shit out of my ass here, but I'm under the impression that monsters fall under the Judge's omnipotent protection as well. After all, there are cards such as 'no damage to monsters,' and you are penalized for that just as if you had attacked a human being. Monsters obviously have some rights and agency in this world, and do not exist solely to be brained. The bullies would get over being zombies, I'm sure.

There was also that whole "harvesting the brains of orphans and brainwashing them to turn them into killing machines" thing.
And the whole "lets start wars in bumbfuck nowhere to justify our bloated military budget to avoid destabilising the economy of the military industrial complex despite it being a bloated waste of money that could safeguard the country for a fraction of what it costs the state" thing.
Raiden may be a colossal cuck, but Armstrong's solution isn't exactly ethically sound, nor economically viable.

monsters killed give you loot, so I doubt they stay alive
zombies are undead so they come back naturally
you can still kill monsters even if there was a law prohibiting it in that instance, in that battle, but you get sent to jail and get a red card
in the ffta there is the lawless jagd where when you die, you are gone, and I mean gone, if your party member died in there and you don't resurrect them before the end of the battle they are gone, because there is no judges there

I could see how only "evil" people would get turned into monsters would be a valid point since Remedi feeds off of Mewt's emotions and memories, but that could also go beyond just mean people for all we know
all in all, I don't doubt Marche was selfish at first wanting to go back home, but you can't expect a child to abandon his family for the sake of a shitheel he just meet in school who is ruling with an iron fist in a fantasy world and makes everyone else miserable

>allegedly didnt even try to kill the jews

bruh
he just gave up after he got rejected

That's cheating if we're being honest.

Ugh.

This, I bet the same people who defend Marche are also Griffith apologists.

Don't forget
Some hero.

t. Mayor of Freehaven

To be fair, they only made it wrong because Naho was a fucking FAGGOT and wanted to drag other people down there to help her save her boyfriend

how did your generation get taught that abuse of power is a good thing? it's fucking frightening, knowing that you might be able to vote soon.

Spec Ops is unreal engine right? I want to rip that texture and frame it, it's some nice art.

Because when the "good guys" are shown as incompetent and power-hungry as the ones that abuse power under the veil of "it's for the greater good!" and lofty promises, while the real world is going tits up and you must take it final stride, with a big smile or else you're a racist/bigot/crazy/spooky word and may even face legal action somehow, then you start considering the other alternative.
It's not a matter of he/she's better, it's a matter of "he/she looks less worse".

Tommy from that game Mafia.

Fella was tasked with whacking a broad and a rat, see? But these moral principles of his stood in the way of the family. Now if only he was a good boy and followed orders like he was supposed to instead of running to da cops of all things… God fucking dammit, Tommy.

Granted mario stomped the Shadow Queen and redeemed his wrongs but he was played like a damn fiddle. Gathering the crystals only awakened the shadow queen and put the world in serious risk.

Any ending that is not the Neutral ending or True Demon ending can be considered a fuck up

No Joel?

I thought the consensus was that he's ruined humanity's last chance of survival.

if he can't make his own kingdom without the help of fucking demons, why even bother

To be fair Guts refusing to follow Griffith set things in motion. Now Griffith seems like a good guy with that paradise utopiatown in the eye of literal warp storm.

Trying to invade Russia and allying himself with Japan and Itally where his only fuck ups, he would have won if he hadn't done so

Got any non jew propaganda source for that?
Thank god Indian Jones was there to stop him goy

Ethically sound, no.
Economically viable, yes.

In Metal Gear the economy is pretty much based on war at that point. Armstrong were basically just going to stop people from going to war for things they don't believe in just because they need to feed their family. Like those soldiers whose thoughts you hear earlier on.

Armstrong was a retard
If he wanted to make Merica great again, destroy the Patriots and the war economy and turn the whole world into an utopia of peace love understanding, tolerance and progress he should have just nuked Isrrael and executed all the jews

Go away Holla Forums

LURK MOAR YE FUCKING PLEBBITOR!!!

Just wait til the demons are raping the humans, such a "paradise".

M8, Kirby isn't a fucking hero, he's Literally a Great Old one.

Or did you not notice the whole born from a fucking star thing?

maybe he thought it was falseflagging?

Don't give Holla Forums shitposters attention. They're just here to create board drama.

ID: 1808c3
>>>/plebbit/

Kirby canonically IS a child. Like, equivalent to a six year old by some lore.

And yes, also an unfathomable abomination from beyond the stars. Robobot's pause menu notes that he has 'infinite power'.

We not talking about movie characters.

Not really. It was just government spending on military weapons that created the entire "economic boom". Might as well use stimulus packages like Barak Obama's to get the same effect. Its nothing but the government throwing tax money at arms companies hoping they will make more jobs than anything else they could have spend the same money on. Except those arms companies will never make any returns to society. They build no infrastructure for the rest of society, provide nothing beyond security which you could get for far less cost, and pad the pockets of companies that charges 180 million per plane for jetfighters that don't fucking work. It's the epitome of wasted money. The war economy is fundamentally broken and for all the economic good it does, the government might as well be paying millions of people to dig holes.
And while you are trying to argue that he wanted to end the war economy, keep in mind its his pet band of mercs who are going around trying to start as many bushwars as they can to keep said war economy going…

Not to mention the hypocrecy of claiming you want to end war economy while raising an army of remorceless killing cyborgs while riding a giant mech spider

I see you ignored the whole amass an army and attack America part.

most people who post political shit here arent american. which is why people seem so invested in american politics

It's technically Devola and Popola's fault for unleashing this nightmare onto the world, but they couldn't have known that telling a retarded caveman he was a hero would end in humanity going extinct.

Yeah no.

Most people who want to se Merica become a big somking crater fail to realize that Merica was merely the patioen zero fo the Kike infection
I stopped hatin burger fags after i took the red pill
I sitll belitle them for sucking foreskinless dick

…Until you go off screen and come back to that spot.

I made damn sure I left them happy.

Meant to reply to you with

>She quits if you attempt to become the King of Demons
Should have died on the first battle for drama and had Keisuke join right away. Or even fucking Midori, at least she has some will to fight.

Even if he had a legitimate claim to any throne he has failed to protect Pop Star in every single game, including warding the wand from Kirby. He's just a buffoon with a big ego the Waddle Dees cater to because they find him hilarious.

objectively false
a majority of deaths relating to natives were illnesses introduced especially by Spaniards from the land of filth
reservations were a pretty sweet deal in general considering native americans renegged on land-for-trade treaties consistently and were generally uncooperative in all ways
the primary malignment towards them would be selling them shitloads of alcohol knowing it would assure an addicted client, but that wasn't even really that bad
there's no black and white in the situation, like most others, though granted native americans got the worst deal out of most colonized populaces, that's not saying much

Abbos were primitive savages whose hunting havits dromve a lot of fauna to extintion, the a clearly superior trive of human appeared and they had no better idea than to wage war against them then bitch and moan when they get their shit kicked in
Now they live out of pity charity in reservations created and mantained by tax paying white people ehile having all the benefits of civilisation such as a decent education (if they even care to lear to write and count) and basic medical care

They were a shit human trive unable to addapt and where replaced by a superior trive

Nothing but Darwing doing his work but "muh white guilt" is trendy now so i guess deffending these evolutionary dead ends is the PC thing to do in le current year

The game actually portrays Pagan as lesser evil by the end, he is civil as fuck and helps you do your mission. He is just a bit psychotic, but not as much as Ajay or Golden Path leaders. He is pretty much the only thing holdin the country together. Pagan Min being a good guy was intentional.

Vito is even worse. He keeps choosing his friends like a retard. Because of them he went to war, he got in prison and because of them he was hunted by all families. Because of his retardation his best friend got killed. Not only that, but he managed to get exiled from the city afterwards.

Ellie would just die for nothing.

Just because that little faggot's life was shit doesn't mean marche didn't like his life.
Not only that, Marche took his world back against all odds. Not only is Mewt a pathetic weakling, he couldn't even protect his dreams.

Saying Marche should've stopped is cuck logic.

Amen

N-no J-joe survived!

Big Boss
that is, the REAL big boss
Fucked up on an extreme level

Kirby is a tech wizard and KNOWS what he's doing.

This is why he's so fucking evil

Is it in Blood Drive shes the worst?
After playing the first one she didnt do that much stupid stuff, except maybe that alt ending where she goes full yandere

She didnt know that you would get teleported if you get it wrong, and the guide on the net itself doesnt mention that you have to count as if sachiko is there, as the guide was made to drag more people in

To be fair, the game had the concept of constants and variables. Not everything had a different result in the alternate universes. For example in the start when the MC doesn't row, the Luteces comment on it by saying that he DOESN'T row. Also brought out in the coin flip scene if I recall correctly. Still a shit game tho. Played it through once on 1999 and never touched it again. What a grand example of total failure in every category imaginable.

Aidf pls go

You can't even defend him at this point.

THE MYSTERY LIVES

He'll never be in smash bros

That's a lot of baseless conjecture. Not all legendary weapons are special snowflake OC swords. Galacta Knight's lance could very well have its own name and powers, we just never find out.

The Nerevarine was only ever supposed to save Tamriel from Dagoth Ur and get the Tribunal punished. Driving out the Empire was tacked on by orators adding their own shit to the prophecy.

Combine cuck detected

oh no, some shitty blimps are going to attack one of the worst cities in the nation, what a shame. They can't be that fucking powerful if a single man and some niggers can throw their entire civilization into chaos

if you sit at Pagan Mins table at the start of the game for about 10 minutes Pagan will come back, you'll scatter the ashes, and then "go blow shit up" (you never actually get to do this)

what
You're the ones who housed the jews and let them run your central banks first.

>she's BATSHIT INSANE
>ermac and D'vorah side with Kotal who wants to MAKE OUTWORRLD GREAT AGAIN

KOTAL KAHN DID NOTHING WRONG

He did the best he could with what he had.

I think he's trying to say that Breen was right.

Breen was "right" in that he managed to keep humanity safe long enough for Gordon to start romping around like a bull in a China shop. Eventually his advisor overlords would have decided humanity was an underutilized asset and would enslave the lot of them even more thoroughly than they already had, or just let the population run down all the way and plunder Earth of all its resources, which they had already started doing.
Breen ultimately would have failed without Gordon, and Gordon couldn't have done what he did without Breen. They're only enemies because Breen was convinced Gordon would ruin everything.

Nier did nothing wrong.

Fuck you shadowlord for making me post.

And give me back my daughter!

Yeah, real magnanimous, that griffith.

I haven't

I'm only being a meme loving fuck

Breen was obviously only with the Combine for the power they promised him, though. Despite his best efforts to convince humanity and Gordon otherwise, he wasn't thinking about what was best for the human race. He was thinking about what was best for him.

that's because this is the original one (technically a 2008 re-upload of the 2006 original because lolcopyright)

also this thread is fucking retarded

I miss shit amvs with linkin park in them
youtube poops too
I want it all back

The problem with that though is that the timeline doesn't split at the moment it says it does, it splits with the twins and so only like one series of Comstocks cease to exist there is still at least two branches in that shitty games' own timeline logic that's still happening in the background.

What is wrong with me?

Does that Comstock matter, though? For all we know, there might not even be a Comstock in a universe where Booker is female. It would make it so he wouldn't be able to fight in the war and have so much guilt that he feels the need to repent.
The twins only want to kill the Comstock on Rosalind's side, anyway, since he was the one that backstabbed them.

The more you try to discuss something like this, the more clear it is that the writer just wrote it this way to make it confusing and not actually understanding shit himself. Man.

Yes. He exists in both splits and does the same thing because constants like the coin flip. The game portrays it as ALL THE COMSTCOSK AND BOOKERS but it's only one twin's timeline since they happen before Booker/Comstock baptism decision.

You're misunderstanding. The literal Comstock does not exist in every universe. It's all about 'there's always a girl' and all that, which was their shoddy attempt of connecting Infinite to the previous games.

There are four timeline branches with Comstock and Booker. One Comstock and Booker for the female and one Comstock and Booker for the male the female timeline Comstock crosses over and makes a deal with male twin's Booker and that Booker leaves to rescue however at the end of the game to stop Comstock both Brooker and Comstock is killed however that's the male twin's Comstock and Booker having absolutely no effect on the other timeline branch leaving a Comstock completely unscathed and an Elizabeth will always exist.

it's an end that solves nothing.

*By male and female I meant the Luteces.

Joke's on you Burger chan. i'm a Choriposter

First, nignog, that's a run-on sentence and I don't even wanna read it. But I will.
Two, there's more than just four timeline branches. The Luteces have been doing this shit countless times since they were murdered. Pulling Booker out from different timelines over and over again and watching him in hopes he'd succeed. Like shown in the heads/tails variable scene. And there's the fact that at the end we see a scene that implies there's at least one universe where Booker never even tries to pay off the debt.

However, we only know Comstock exists in the universe that Rosalind exists in. There's no evidence in the other universe. In fact, it'd be impossible for Booker to turn into Comstock in this universe. Booker only turned into Comstock because he had guilt and repented for the shit he did in the war. A woman wouldn't have been able to fight, and thus she wouldn't have felt guilty, and wouldn't have repented, and wouldn't have become Comstock.
Look, the game's shit, but you're pulling something out your ass to say it's shit.

That's homosuck tier writing

Nerevar did drive fetchers, n'wahs and s'wits out of Resdayn though you fucking dumbass. What were the Dwemer? Who were the Orcs and Nords who assisted the Dwemer and House Dagoth?

Partners in Time does this too. Really well, in fact.

He tried his best to be a good dad, and he loved his kids

whoops, i think that's a piece of strictly local dialect i let slip and not a typo

get gud,learn history son
i wonder is the fox here :^)

That's not how the many worlds theory works, that's not even how Infinite's Many Worlds theory works either it's the entire reason for the whole "you must die at the Baptism" thing, but the game get's it's own logic wrong. Rereading the sentence I explained it poorly but when I say "male Booker" or "female's Booker" I'm talking about the timeline branches of the twins that's definite proof that the branching happens way earlier then at the Baptism and that's why killing Comstock and Brooker at that point does jack shit since that's only one timeline of Comstock and Booker. To truly stop Comstock entirely requires killing one or both of the Luteces parents or stopping Brooker from ever being a soldier.

>find out that the source of the Plague comes from the Polyhedron
> "aglaja lied to me (well, not really, she was actually telling the truth but whatever!), so i'm going to keep the polyhedron intact!"
> destroy THE ENTIRE FUCKING TOWN so some MODERN ART can live on, despite it still being the source of a plague
> evil witch becomes hegemon of what remains