Be me

faggot

I still can't believe that guy has no Chinese ancestry

kindly stfu or address my overall post srs

This is why you need Millie user.

Looks like you got yourself a John Redcorn, OP.

Millie is a contemptible whore as we all saw last week

end your miserable existence

I like him, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Wilmer Valderrama.
Based ubermensch.

Is Shadman a slav?

I thought he was a French/Muzzie

I suppose a slave would have better Form when leisure squatting.

Fuck off Justin Long.
You sucks and your movies suck.

Why do people hate Shadman again?

Because his art is shit and he doesn't improve.

What happened?

We got a winner, folks

Better to fuck a lot of hot jewesses, than being you and fucking just your girly jewish hand every night.

wew

Holy fuck, OP, this is the first thread that made me laugh on Holla Forums in years, I actually teared up. Cheers, bud.

too tired to explain, she virtue signalled over Keaton Jones then deleted her instagram post after people said his mom is racist.

wew

POOCHED

pussy is for closers

CF WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Hey. Justin used to be my neighbor a long while ago. Dude is chill, super kind and very humble. I'm glad everything worked out for him. I never really got the chance to return some of the shit I borrowed before he moved away.

feelsgood.jpg

His art is moderately good, then he adds a shit ton of post-effects over the top, especially glare to make it look more 3D.
Also, the constant love of ass sniffing/licking and sticking a piercing or a dick in every crevice of a character doesn't help.

His art before he does the post-editing is actually pretty good, but he cucks himself with his own mother lmao constantly.

Think of it this way, OP… at least she was not BLACKED.

Knotted.com

Do you use a Mac by any chance?

hate to break it to you user but JGL is as gay as they come, those are all his co stars from films he has been in.

LMAO

Cadillac Eldorado/10

:)