There's a group of us that is willing to create a wurm unlimited pvp server if somebody can figure out how to host...

There's a group of us that is willing to create a wurm unlimited pvp server if somebody can figure out how to host cracked servers.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!jQ8BFKII
wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/
mega.nz/#!yFMBxQzK!BzNt37bg7zVJmasif7ONpUAl9cYmpNPxvp_dnRwzJsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gib cracked files bls

someone posted them at the end of the last thread, you missed them.

Is this the end of Holla Forums Wurm?

is there an archive link fam?

Only the beginning friend. If we manage to host a cracked pvp server and get the files

It's dead fam
RIP Brosmouth, Broschwitz, and New Brosmouth

Give cracked files to host and it won't be dead.

Every fucking week is the beginning of a new server you cuck.

mega.nz/#!jQ8BFKII
!FxmFjVfvv0I551HOmGLsofIgtD_r1klSlKTh7BbW16I
Cracked server 1.1.1.1
export CLASSPATH=".:./lib/*"
java -Djava.library.path="./nativelibs/" com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain start=Test
Where Test is the name of a DB folder, you'll have to create the DB folder with another version of the server since I ripped out all of the actual GUI so it runs headless.
Replace the natives with the windows natives to run it on wangblows.

just copypasted from the last thread, don't ask me if this is legit or if it works, nobody even tried.

Can only restart from nothing so many times before I just get fed up with it.
Waiting for a new Haven & Hearth world, I'd much rather play that.

thanks fam

this seems to just be the server. Not the files to run a cracked server.

cool , just need thee cracked client now if anybody has it

wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/

will this allow me to connect to servers via ip?

i assume it works because so many others were using it on richfag's server and you had to connect via IP but i've never used it myself

pvp serb when?

Soon, we're just figuring out how to run the cracked server using the files provided from the thread. Not a lot of info out there.

Guy who did it here.
Are you running on windows or linux?
I'm assuming you're trying to set it up on a headless server?
On linux the instructions are right there, just run the export command to set the java CLASSPATH variable, so java knows where to find the various libraries. On windows this is done with 'set CLASSPATH=…' and instead of colons, use semi colons. Then literally just run the java command that's there. It should just werk to be honest. As for the DB folders, you can simply copy and paste them around, so if you have an existing server, just copy the folder named, for example 'Adventure' or whatever you named the server, into the server folder and replace Test with the name, it should simply start up.

Yup we got it to work thanks anyway fam.

Pvp server should be up in a few days once we rent a dedicated.

I'll post a new thread once it happens

Oh and if you're interested we have a chat up and running for wurmbros let me know if you're interested. The more people that know what the fuck they're doing the better.

Most of us have experience running an older serb.

reminder we got people on the offical WU servers if you want stable grindy gameplay

official WO not WU

You wont have to restart from nothing nig, the oldbros can start you out with some shit

Did they give up on that jewish 30 minutes of free time a week bullshit or is the game still dead

They did, premium gives a 30% LP/stat buff. Plus some non-combat actions are faster.

Well, I guess moving from pay to play unto pay to win is a step in the right direction. Things must be rough after salem was such a flop.

They go from 100-200 active players, which isn't too horrible.
It could be a lot better, I don't know why they don't put it up on Steam, that would really bring up the numbers.

Maybe, but now that I've revisited the forum and read up on the game's state I disagree. Jorb threw out his inner-sanctum, which I assume means hes not taking their opinions anymore. That's probably the best decision he's made in years.
IMO if you want such a release they'll have to change things such that its easier on casuals. There is simply no way to compete with NEETs and massive russian villages. You don't want your steam page to be spammed by shit reviews because people couldn't understand what the game is fundamentally about.
One thing they'll need to do for steam shitters at least is standardize a custom client or fix their shit default one. Updating custom clients has always been a three step process which is one too many to handle for most.

sage for off topic

how do you run mods on a cracked serb

literally this

please respond

Annefrancs here.
I regret to inform all of you that the man known as "Richfag" passed away in the hospital on Saturday, at around 7 am Sydney time, due to complications around his surgery.
The last words he said (to me, not his true final words) was that he regretted he wouldn't be able to keep running the server. I hope you can forgive him.

lel, RIP in piss

F

That said, embracing the 'tism isn't so bad. You get used to it after a while.

it's true

It's a fucking sitcom at this point. People that just want to play a game and be comfy just keep having bad shit happen to them.

You forgot Brofoundland.

This was all because of that fucking altar, This is what happens when you piss off gods

We will be hosting in a few days fam. We're just trying to figure out how to get mods to work with cracked serb.

No shit?

RIP richfag, RIP serb

RIP richfag, may he always be loved.
please stop making me feel things

I think I must have fucked something up in editing and recompiling a bunch of the classes in the server - as I found out, all that needs editing is the SteamHandler class, I got a fresh copy of the server, stuck the edited class in the server.jar and the modlauncher works fine.

Rather than uploading the entire thing again, here's the only class that needs replacing. Grab a fresh copy of the server, open server.jar as an archive with 7zip or whatever, navigate to com/wurmonline/server/steam, delete the Steamhandler.class in there, and drop in this one. Should work fine.

mega.nz/#!yFMBxQzK!BzNt37bg7zVJmasif7ONpUAl9cYmpNPxvp_dnRwzJsU

I should have thought to just do this before desu

F

The server might have died but his heart was always in the right place.

See You Space Cowboy

server w h e n