Trump hailed as anti-establishment business candidate

All free marketers who voted for him should be the ones feeling most shit about the president-elect, not even liberals.

Holla Forumsyps are so fucking gullible.

They weren't. You haven't hung out with many lolberts. Also free marketer != libertarian automatically (take Friedman).

According to some Holla Forumsyp, Trump and bankers are actually useful idiots for spreading race consciousness. I don't think they'll be ever aware of how their relationship actually works…

Well, considering the rage in the MSM, Twitter, and streets over "white people" losing the elections for "people of colour and QUILTBAGs"…

more than 3 million people vote for "what is a leppo" guy

if they weren't lilbertarians they were just weed lmao teenagers

The real danger of Trump is not Trump himself but what happens when Trump fails to meet expectations. I think people will vote for farther and farther right candidates.

there's more free marketers than 3 million, so if that's your definition then there's more libertarians than 3 million, meaning some vote for Trump. Hence the OP.

you can be freemarketer without being libertarian

hence republican and democrat

i don't think so, i think Trump himself will kill it.
either by failing miserably or not doing what he said he would and ending up being a democrat.

even if another populist comes alone everyone will think he's either a lier or an idiot.

hmmmmm

you're probably right

this is also bad news for any leftist populist candidate in the next few cycles. the narrative will be that trump was the steam-valve catharsis people wanted and then look how that turned out? let's just vote for someone who has experience in government and business guise :^)

Hello everyone,

I think one thing we can all agree on is how well Trump and the internet used his image and FUCKING MEMES to get him to the presidency. I think there is a lesson we can learn here, we have to make Bernie into what Holla Forums and /the_donald turned Trump into. An infallible candidate where controversy only serves to make them stronger.

NOW WHO'S READY FOR 2020!

Bernie already has the DNC by the balls, if they want to stay relevant and have a strong presence in the system they need to listen to Bernie and his supporters and go with his ideas.

If we really want this man to be our next president we HAVE to band together and shitpost together. We need to make the working middle class an actual candidate and not just a middle finger to the establishment.

Struggles we need to address about Bernie:

fuck off

kill yourself tripfag

Trump scared the establishment this site undeniable - but they definitely showed him the CIA chamber of horrors and explained to him what happened to Kennedy so he will be a mainstream candidate

is

Pence is nuts. I get the feeling Trump is a loose cannon but Pence is a true believer.

people will still be angry. We need a new Eugene Debs