What am I looking at?

What am I looking at?

Is this Bizarro world?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Battlefield-Exclusive-Collectors-Include-Machine-Specific/dp/B01GWB1UPO
12inchsoldier.com/LISTgallery1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome to gaming in [CURRENT YEAR].

oh I thought you were talking about someone riding a horse while wearing a gasmask.
What the fuck dude, horses are expensive

It's to keep bugs out of his teeth. It's all he had on short notice.

Soon there will be no games at all.

This can't be real. Holy shit, this is a level of kikery that would make Schlomo blush.

Why isn't the horse wearing a gas mask?

oh no! I have to ride my horse over trenches and barbed wire! I better restrict my vision as much as possible!

Does the vg industry even exist anymore or are we all sharing a hallucination of a hypothetical vg industry, and the hallucination has been slowly devolving into a bad trip?

Meme magic has betrayed us

We are all in EA virtual capsules being fed with memories of past ev

He wasn't planning on riding straight through the battlefield like that. His horse got spooked and ran out of the woods and right into trenches.

Why won't the gaming industry just fucking crash already?

The worst thing is people are going to buy it, there are idiots that will actually buy this god damn travesty.

EA should not exist, and the people that keep it afloat should be ashamed of themselves.

He seems very calm for that happening.

Why would you wear a gas mask in the woods when the leaves can just soak up all the bad air?

FUCKING WEW

He knows the best thing to do in this situation is to not panic. He's been through this kind of thing before. Budget cuts have left him with a myriad of undisciplined horses that die quickly.

See above. He's tired of getting flies in his teeth when he rides through the woods.

Glad to see them making backwards compatibility with ps3.

>nothing but brain dead retards defending EA and DICE for this decision

Probably literal shills. EA is known for that sort of thing.

Even pigeons had gas-proof containers in that war. If for some reason there's a gas attack and you don't have one for your horse, I sure as fuck wouldn't ride it until it randomly dies under me.

literally took 3 seconds of googling, thanks EA

I'm still surprised the horse is somehow navigating the bullets, the barbed wire, and all the screaming men and is still composed enough to do a big jump like that.
If horses freak out really bad they can't jump as well

>collector's edition
>game sold separately

It was funny the first time, Carlos

seriously EA what the fuck

battlefield Detroit

Did this game ever end up having any historical accuracy? Like not being 90% non whites?

Meme magic was never yours to control, you troglodyte

It depends on how the horse was raised.

it's real

amazon.com/Battlefield-Exclusive-Collectors-Include-Machine-Specific/dp/B01GWB1UPO

Its a year of Fire Monkey.

In my days there were collectors editions that didn't included the game too, i guess.

Even normalfags are switching to older vidya nowadays.

Wasn't this what gamergate was supposed to be handling?
Why isn't anyone doing shit against this?

Did you know that Activision released Black Ops III on last gen without the single player campaign mode and they still charged people $49.99 for it? Their excuse was that the last gen consoles couldn't handle it, and it looked worse than what Modern Warfare 3 did on last gen for some reason.

We can use it to make older games seem shit as well.

Don't you guys realize? If you sell the collectors edition without the game, you can sell it before the game comes out.

GamerGate won't do boycotts.

do we really need more signs that modern vidya isn't made to be good and that they don't intend to market their products to people who actually play them?

It's more of if the game is shit don't buy it or if the dev does something you don't like do your own purchasing decisions.

Nintendo censored their games and GamerGate would boycott them.

GamerGate doesn't want to fix games and shit dev practices.

oh I get it, they deliver a code because customers don't want to rely on postal services to deliver at the release date so they instead get a code from which they can authorize a pre-load

Das rite

Why won't you boycott shitty games and Dev's Mr. Gamergate.

129 BUCKS FOR A NIGGER STATUE

FUCKING GAYMERGAYS

GO BACK TO >>>/vg/

a literal epic 420 gamer mountain dew statue of a nigger + 5 cent playing cards for $130

Obviously, there's a nigger on the cover of a WW1 game

The least you could do is link to the right board.

DAS RIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEE

The kikery is off the scale.

with 130 bucks you could buy two copies of no male sky instead

It's GG being the usual, useless cretins.

Whats the fucking point, i mean really

Those are some big masks

Agreed fellow newfriend, boycott this game to show those filthy goober grabbers and buy an account on SA!

kek

Oy vey.

Wrong pic.

A boycott isn't some magical instant cure for this cancer, now shoo shill

At least it's something. But we all know how you cucks love doing fuckall.

you'll never get those ten bucks back, and you'll NEVER dox mombot

It's okay, I'm sure the Jamal statue will keep you warm at night. Wouldn't want the curb Sven's creativity, now would we?

top kek my friend

Why do I have a feeling it does not include all dlc either?

I like it, good price for the quality of the statue.

For a moment i thought they meant a game patch but they mean something you can sew onto your clothes, right? r-right?

VVEEEEEVV

It's the current year, what were you expecting?
A product for the money that you pay?

Don't make me laugh, goy.

I am literally boycotting the entire industry by literally not buying anything, and pirate everything.

I always win, and everybody only loses around me, or gets depressed about shit new vidya. While i am still enjoying my old classics.

The solution is to watch these faggots get arrested after making shit tweets.

I can't wait until the day of reckoning in which the chickens will come home to roost and society judges each one of these queerniggers without an ounce of empathy.

So wait, what's the point in buying it then? What's the point of anything anymore?

People are saying the game code is suppose to be emailed to you on release. I'm not seeing that in the product descriptions on amazon.

I have better historical motherfucker, who you can buy for $100, instead of this.

Btw there are action figure of ww1 Hitler somewhere. Could be a much better purchase.

Wow, literally whitewashing women of color out of history.

user…

You would love this collection, if you are ww2 fan though:
12inchsoldier.com/LISTgallery1.htm

Dragon in Dreams (DiD) is awesome as fuck manufacturer of ww2 nazi figures.