The battle of Charlottesville: At least two seriously hurt in clashes between white nationalists and counter-protesters...

The battle of Charlottesville: At least two seriously hurt in clashes between white nationalists and counter-protesters at massive march in Virginia as governor warns public to 'stay away'
Violence erupted ahead of a planned rally where thousands of white nationalists were expected to gather for an alt-right protest in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday.
Two people were seriously injured in the clash, Virginia State police reported. A video appears to show the altercation, as a man is being dragged away by officials while a woman screams: 'Don't allow them to do this!'
Another woman with blood streaming down her face also pushes the man away from the scene of the fight.
The Unite the Right rally was being held at Emancipation Park and hundreds were seen stomping through the city, wearing militia uniforms, waving flags and chanting 'Blood and Soil' as they made their way towards the event.
Charlottesville Mayor Mike Signer denounced the 'cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism, and intolerance march down the lawns of the architect of our Bill of Rights' and warned for residents to stay away from the rally.
Still, counter-protesters flocked to the march in retaliation against the white nationalists neo-Confederates, and alt-right activists, screaming: 'We're here, we're gay, we fight the KKK!'
The protest hadn't officially started but social media videos showed the rally was escalating as people were seen throwing objects, breaking out into fights and pepper spray being used, as officers watched from behind fences.
The violence, which erupted ahead of the rally's start time of noon, forced the city to declare a local emergency and determined the event was an unlawful assembly, using tear gas bombs to clear the unruly crowd.
Arrests were made after police in riot gear attempted to clear the park and a group of protesters pushed back against them.
Police were in position at Emancipation Park and downtown Charlottesville by 6am as they prepared for the rally.
Between 4,000 and 6,000 people from groups including white nationalists, neo-Confederates and alt-right activists are expected to protest at the park, which had recently been renamed from Lee Park.
U.S. District Judge Glen Conrad granted a preliminary injunction Friday in a lawsuit filed against Charlottesville by right-wing blogger Jason Kessler.
Kessler organized the Saturday rally to protest Charlottesville’s decision to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee from Emancipation Park.
The protest hasn't begun when two people were seriously injured and protesters have reportedly deployed pepper spray, according to state police.
Social media videos show the crowd throwing bottles and objects as police film the interaction from behind fences but don't intervene.
Brawls have broken out as people in riot gear tackle others to the ground and begin throwing punches.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4783914/White-nationalists-hold-torch-lit-march-UVA-campus.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Av3Bh_fUrhs
archive.is/xLn94
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-CGqWHaMhNM
twitter.com/Dodge/status/896359221092114432
carchive.fo/8ESP1
wikihow.com/Make-Torches
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1985/08/16/religious-pilgrimage-attracts-200000-polish-nationalists/9867ee9c-429e-43bb-bd8a-eece1b387234/?utm_term=.ea2e0d62d6c9
archive.is/eQH5K
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896411734617075712
twitter.com/anarchopac/status/896367024972193793
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

look Nazi's

If this isn't another PsyOp i'll be damned

may more die every day

test

the cops shit themselves infront of this hobgobble militia.

brings a tear to the eye knowing that these things are still possible in the United States.

it makes me want to go find the nearest militia unit and join it, even though half of the members are probably fbi

No, that's not true at all.
At least a third of them are ATF.

On the other hand, I don't see a single mosin, so maybe not.

Great weekend. Most fun I've had in a long time.

PICTURE OF THE DRIVER!

Gayest shit I've ever seen. Ikea Revolutionaries.

what should they have used instead?

Seriously nigger? Are you really this domesticated?

considering those are illegal and tiki torches aren't i figured you may have some valid critique, should've known better.

Did you ever stop to wonder why tiki torches would still be legal when other torches aren't? Because they're domesticated shit for faggots that don't intimidate anybody. If you can't do it right, don't half-ass it and make yourself look laughable.

ah yes, they should just post about it on Holla Forums instead, im stupid

Are you being deliberately disingenuous, or are you actually this stupid?

I asked for a fix and your only fix would've sent people straight to being arrested so

Oh no, those 20 antifa morons were pissing their pants when they found themselves surrounded by about 500 tiki torch nationalists.
They were so scared they were crying their eyes out.
Also because they're too retarded to into mace so they self-gassed.

are you this stupid?

No torches would have been better than tiki torches.

Tiki torches make you look like a bunch of domesticated suburban faggots. They aren't intimidating, they have the opposite effect.

What is the purpose of bringing torches, if not to give off a certain impression? Pure utility? I think not. Obviously the torches are meant to send a message, but the message tiki torches send is "we're a bunch of LARPers". You may as well have an "armed protest" with nerf guns, it makes you look laughable. A protest without would have been more effective.

is, "lol, we don't even need real torches to btfo you."

shut up fag

So who is actually behind this "Unite The Right" psy-op? Honestly, white people marching with torches screaming, and attacking faggots? What a lovely photo and bit of edited film that is for your enemies.

citation needed

You obviously didn't get to see the glorious look of terror on those antifa faggots' faces.

Nigger in the middle of the night commies and niggers can't tell the difference, all they see is a thousand aryan hearts burning with rage.

You need a citation for tiki torches making you look like faggots? Let me guess, you won't settle for anything less than rigorous peer review in a respected journal too. Yeah dude, no problem. Just give me a moment to look up all the numerous studies done on the psychological impact of kitschy party supplies.

The only thing that struck terror into their hearts was a car.

They're covering this on Fox jews at work. I fucking knew this would happen and the only result would be demonization of white unity. This was a fucking set up.

We'll bury you, Worst Generation!

He seriously cannot keep getting away with this

nice evasion you almost had to back up your bullshit claim!

Its not legal to use makeshift torches you dipships, tiki torches are legal because they meet fire code

oh shut the fuck up you anonymous coward

Next time you should bring foam swords too. Real swords wouldn't be legal, but foam swords send the same message, right?

See:

Gardner critiqued President Donald Trump's 2017 executive order to impose a ban on travel to the U.S. by citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries, saying: "While I am supportive of strengthening our screening processes and securing our borders, a blanket travel ban goes too far. I also believe that lawful residents of the United States should be permitted to enter the country. I urge the Administration to take the appropriate steps to fix this overly broad executive order."[51]

In college, Gardner switched from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party

White unity, white identity, white anything has already been demonized to the point that even being white is grounds for ridicule in most urban areas, and even in some rural areas.
This is the result of that, whether or not the FBI/CIA/whatever alphabet soup agency is involved, whites are getting fed up with this shit.
The fact that these cucks can't even adequately argue as to why they think whites are ebil and turrible and instead immediately resort to insults , and, if that doesn't work, outright violence speaks volumes in regards to their level of unjust hypocrisy.

That's relevant how?

Oh you Slashdotter.

yeah im already public online but im not gonna get into a shit flinging match with some faggot on a Taiwanese quilting forum that will literally never be happy with anything done in whites interests and in the same fucking breadth never do anything his self

That's what I thought.

would you ladies quit bickering?

Its lefty pol trying to divide us

we know better

enjoy doing nothing but autistic bitching till the day you die then

Grow a spine faggot.

Tiki torches don't intimidate anybody. That's the point dumbass. They're the torch equivalent of foam swords or nerf guns. Trying to look tough while carrying a tiki torch is laughable.

Old man, your time is up. We'll save the America you destroyed.

Tiki torches will be used to light the ovens

You must be a jew/shill/fbi/cia shill!

You can't tell the difference at night. Maybe head over to the protests and bitch at them about it.

Old faggot should have gotten his guts sliced out by the Japs.

Alright I just read the rest of the thread and apparently this fag is trying to derail because of fucking tiki torches.
"No addressing of the actual issues guys, they had tiki torches, laugh at them because their stance means nothing since they have tiki torches HAHAHAHAHA"
Never mind how the kind of torch they're carrying has no bearing on what they stand for whatsoever, let's distract from the issue by pointing out that their magic fire sticks aren't made innawoods!

Is everyone laughing?

Whatever you guys think of (((Dick Spencer))), Dr. Duke was at this. A lot of people went to this. This is the first time in a long time that any kind of white nationalist demonstration this big has happened. Things are gonna get wild these next years.

They were before the car saved the day.

a tiki torch is a molotov on a stick. The fuck is wrong with that?

Dick Spencer is a liar and a closeted communist.He worships Aleksandr ((((Dugin))) who is a known Zionist and communist.

Sure, if you made them out of glass maybe…

Very. The next election is going to be very interesting. The fallout from this is going to be really interesting too.

Go be a faggot elsewhere.

I know that. I don't like him.

Masses of common people showing up is good. It's their leadership that's cancer.

fuck you. Learn how the damned things are built.

Its amazing how much kvetching is on tv right now. Cops ate lying about what happened and are painting Charlottesville as the victim and the nazis as outsiders.

The container isn't brittle enough to work as a molotov

same construction method. Look up coke bottle lamps.

Kek at the cops all turning away from the militia, completely avoiding eye contact.

The jew and their shabbos goyim will always cry out in pain as they hit others. I can't even be surprised by their audacity at this point.
The only thing that even bothers me is the fact that retards still buy into their victim complex despite so much evidence existing in regards to their own hypocritical violence and destruction towards anyone that dares call them out.

So fucking what?
The tiki torches have wood surrounding the bottle
it's not going to spread properly.

i wonder if they are going to say nazis groped the green hair woman instead of gavins proud goys

Use your head brainlet.

They wouldn't sell these if they burst open when they fell over. It'd be a massive liability issue. They're made of metal and have lids that screw on.

Torches illegal?
Land of the free

It's news to me that regular torches aren't legal. But apparently that's the local law.

My country's media is so pozzed that it makes me sick. They are reporting this as the "the biggest gathering of hate in the US in years" and called it an eebul fascist march (again using fascist as a slur to scare normalfags) and a hate group and whatever other slur you can think off. God I fucking hate my limp dicked country.

The protest is being lit up in the media but as far as I can tell its been a massive morale boost for everyone on the ground. I have about 800 right wing posters on memebook and theyre fucking ecstatic. Quite a few of them travelled across multiple statelines just to make it.

I hate to ask what black/kiddy lingo means, but I'm seeing "pozzed" around so much lately, I want to know.

Same here, afaik torches are fine as long as you're not setting other shit on fire with them.
Then again
I wouldn't be surprised if that particular shithole had the heaviest gun restrictions possible in VA, which isn't saying much, but it's the principle of the situation.

Lurk more fagget
It memes positove for aids

"pozzed" has more to do with gays than anyone else.
It's bugchaser talk for someone who is HIV positive, but when used on imageboards it generally refers to progressive cuckery in general.

>Whatever you guys think of (((Dick Spencer))), Dr. Duke was at this.
Duke isn't that great either. The NSDAP hated the Klan because they were operated by Freemasons and sided with Communists over Nationalists in the Communist uprising that took place in Mexico back in the day. Most people tend to forget that actual ethnic Spaniards used to outnumber the hobgoblin squatamalans we associate with the place now. When Communism came to Mexico, they took care of that in a hurry, and the KKK supported the Communist-orchestrated genocide of Catholic Spaniards because, again, they were controlled by the Freemasons, and Masons have always hated the church in all of it's forms, especially the Catholics.

Hitler didn't trust the KKK, and neither should we. They were the controlled op of their day, and ultimately did the bidding of the creatures that pulled their strings. They didn't fight for the fourteen words.

Duke leaving the KKK is actually the best thing about him, not that most of the newfags on Holla Forums today would know it. But I'll never fully trust anyone who was that high up in a Freemason operated organization, nor should anyone else with any sense.

Appreciated. Have a nice pic in return.

THE FLAME CONTINUES TO TRAVEL IN A GENERALLY UPWARD TRAJECTORY

Thanks for the image, but seriously lurk more, I only explained that since it's easy to get confused with that term depending on the board you're browsing at the moment.

Im kinda creeped out. I made and tried spreading it around on other places, and now all instances of it posted are GONE.

The car incident could be a false flag. Just saying.

"The KKK" doesn't even exist. Many different groups at different times have called themselves that, or variations on it. As a whole, it's more idea than organization.

Well. That's not surprising all of us cable media is doing the same thing. Including fox news. No mention of the permits or anything about that. If they would have just let the rally go on from 12-5 as planned it would have been mostly fine. I mean, fights would happen some but whatever.

Stale meme to be honest.

They were there to do a torch march. Not burn down charlottsville, asshole. Bring a cave man torch if you want too be a super tough man. They don't sell those at Walmart though.

Duke's been cucking hard lately. Remember when he said Kike Eunuch's wife had blue eyes and was very "white-looking"?

spoiler that shit.

uh user your jew-dar needs some work.

The point of a torch march is the implication of arson.

This is what I mean by domesticated. Torches are stupidly simple to make, but apparently you're so bad with your hands the thought of making one never even occurs to you.

Your reading comprehension needs some work.

I'm starting to see where you're coming from tbh.
Charlottesville has A LOT of numales that don't know the first thing about starting a fire, so this tiki torch shit could come off as weak to anybody on an imageboard that happens to be watching.
Keep in mind though, the most cucked faggots in that town are literally completely incapable of living without electricity, or even preparing for a situation that would require them to live outside of their comfort zone.
The mere fact that even one of the opposing fags thought to bring along a flame puts them ahead of the liberal arts majors that infest that piece of shit community like termites.
I'm assuming you didn't filter me and are able to read this.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Virginia caused this by forcing both of the protestors in huge numbers to mix and didnt do their "policing" job seriously. Timeline goes something like this.

The riot police and national guard were nowhere to be found after that intial break up 12 hours ago

don't forget when antifa caused a full on riot because milo the faggot was speaking somewhere

Fair enough.

The Second Klan was the best one, in the 1920s where it had millions of people and the everyday Joe to the President of the USA was involved in it. It only collapsed due to the leadership acting like a fucking nigger and raping a woman and then the organization got wrecked for it.

Believe me man, I wish that town wasn't as bad off as it is in regards to sheltered manchildren, otherwise my job would be a whole lot more enjoyable, but I'll take what I can get and if that means supporting tiki torch wielding jackasses over screeching progressives then in my mind there isn't even a choice.

Who wore it better?

I left out this part

leading up to this protest there was that nigger proud boy talking about killing nazi's.

I've never heard Spencer, Cantwell, Molyneux or any other right wing eceleb advocate violence the way actual left wing celebrities do.

The old man is so senile he probably forgot that he signed up to kill Japs. He pretends he was after the ebul naughtsees the whole time to impress his grandkids.

checked for hitlerian truth

Remember the speech Trump gave recently with the Marines behind him where he said if you see police not doing their job or in cahoots with criminal groups? He said to to shoot first and demand federal agents. Both cops and civilians may be fatally injured. If they deny you the right to remain silent, deny a federal agent to speak with OR try and detain you, Kill Them. He said he would provide attorneys to anyone who risks their life to clean up the shit on both sides. Whit House's jewtube still has it up.

Source please? I missed that one…

kek

Live with it. Once antifa gets into your country, it will always claim to be "counter-protesting"… the whole concept of that is just stupid. And they will do that even when there is nobody there.
Or simply put, Antifa is like cancer. You will need chemo once you get it.

pic related, saw it on some normalfags twitter. this could actually be beneficial.

My local news said a Nazi drove a fucking car into Antifa and killed at least one with like 30+ wounded.

Please be true.

The fire is rising.

Actually it might be a good thing. Better to have the world believe that we are fighting back tooth and nail than to believe we're all capitulating.

Pozzed basically means jew infected.

Yes it's true. Also two dead police. No dead nationalists.

Here's a recap for anyone who missed anything:
FIGHT AT THE STATUE THE NIGHT BEFORE, ALT RIGHTERS POUNDED 20 OR SO ANTIFA
SMALL SKIRMISHES PRIOR TO THE EVENT
NATHAN D'AMIGO AND RICHARD SPENCER ARRESTED
STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED
MAN RUNS OVER ANTIFA BLOCKING THE STREET, ONE DEAD, SUSPECT ARRESTED
POLICE CHOPPER CRASHES, KILLING TWO ZOGBOTS
TRUMP DISAVOWS "BOTH SIDES"
Am I missing anything?

Spencer wasn't arrested, he posted videos to his twitter later on. Don't know about Damigo tho.

Keep trying. Bring your own fancy sticks and hand out enough torches for everyone on your own dime if you wanna change things, faggot.

Only a kike would kvetch about the style of torches used.

(checked)
Yeah, these faggots act like NatSocs are flush with shekels. No, you kikes, their hatefests aren't furnished by Soros cash because cuckservatives are owned by the PRfagging of the ZioMedia and they refuse to pay out to protect their own people while shitlibs give government funds to terrorists and are not punished for it.

its very typical of autists on here especially to complain about trivial shit, or gossip about people actually putting themselves and families on the line by doing activism
i know not all of you are like this: but i must say it is a serious problem point for 8ch. autism is a powerful weapon (hence this place's effectiveness), but it can also backfire as in this kind of example

It's very important to cram a description of your sexual fetish into every sentence.

there is speculation of this on cousin-chan (picture related)
what is the official explanation for the helicopter crash? seems to have gotten little attention for such a shocking event

Screams psyop false flag.

You can't make this shit up.
Fucking kek.

I wish i was there now. Imagine a bunch of homos with marti gra attire screaming this at neo nazies.

My fucking sides.

They certainly love cramming things into places where they're not supposed to be. :^)

So when antifa does it - media blackout.
When white supremacists do it - free game for media.

I hope people see this shit.

you shouldn't be such a lazy-bones, user!
there's always next time, though (they'll probably try and return after filing some law suits)

I think it's a shame most of his kind will probably have died of old age before we get the chance to try them for treason and hang them.

Mate the sino/paki - indian conflicts will kill us all before this shit boils over.

Someone needs to where moonman attire.

Wear*

Wew.

The helicopter crash is extremely interesting. This shit doesn't happen every day but oddly happens just as another major event does…

You know, normals. The people you want to convince into becoming white nationalists? Do you want a movement, or do you want to LARP? Because it looks like you're just LARPing. And normals are working hard to make families enough to not care about playing pretend really hard.

What i do not like is how the media and even Trump (the two faced bastard) are openly criticising the white supremacist side and not the antifa side.

Trump should use this to say "look at both of these groups, this is rediculous. Think out side the box and negotiate a deal between your agendas before you break up this country!"

This is very suspicious.

You have to go back to reddit, you cocksucking faggot.
We don't want to convince people to become white nationalists. They come to us because we are the truth. We sell a product so good that it sells itself. Safety, wholesomeness and white families.
You came here without us cucking our message for you. Why would we cuck for other normalfags?

That is what Trump did.

He was criticized for not just blaming the Right wing side.

Trump literally blamed both sides. Leftists went crazy.

If Confederate symbols have to be banned because of their history then what about the American Flag and it's history tied to the genocide of Native Americans?

When will the American flag be banned?

This is where it is all leading, America no longer being America and just a mass of dim witted brown people enslaved to the Judeo/Marxist 1%.

youtube.com/watch?v=Av3Bh_fUrhs

He should have explained the situation.
Or he simply could have said nothing, just like Obama did with BLM. BLM tore down two cities and Obama said almost nothing.
Him saying what he said, to me, is a step backward. There was actually no blame that should have been placed on aut-righters. Everything they did was legal up until that one Vantard running those commies over.

Hey kike, I know your ass is scared of fires of any sort that emanate from an oven

he needs milk

That 6 million again.

It was a kike archive.is/xLn94

You americans are boring as fuck.
Just start properly killing eachother already.

You missed
VA STATE TROOPERS WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH COMMIES, HERDING PROTESTERS INTO THE HANDS OF ANTIFA COMMIES, WHILE DISRUPTING ANY WAY OF PROTESTERS REGROUPING

What a wonderful day, i haven't felt this happy in a long time!

Also what the fuck is up with that police helicopter crashing?

Did Hitler plan this in advance or did Kekistani and Banefags just meme them into the ground?

There's a thread up… Seems like it was a shit helicopter tbh fam. It was repaired with major damage in 2010.
Probably repaired by some mexinigger.

Always has been this way user. Even 100 years ago. The kike media protects the kike commies. Antifa is nothing more than communism, communism is nothing more than judaism , look up their roots.

The cops dying was an accident?

Yes, as far as anyone knows, it's an accident.
We have seen no wreckage and no reports of it being anything other than an overconfident ZOGbot or equipment failure.

I just found out this dude has a website for his own tweets and facebook posts.
http://
thegoodlordabove
.com/god-responds-white-supremacist-terrorists/?utm_source=Direct

Diversity finally deals death where it's deserved.

t. god

What a fucking childish understanding of history. It's like someone who educated themselves watching Indiana Jones movies

It's a parody of account of God, what do you expect. I wouldn't be surprised if a few jews ran it considering all the shit that account has posted for years now.

I refuse to coop with (((them))). What is the reason that the white nationalists have to protest? I missed it when that happen.

Hauling the Nazi flags around was a dumbass move, and I have to believe that those in "leadership" positions in those groups are working for the enemy, and their followers are useful idiots.

Love or hate Hitler, it doesn't matter, the forces aligned against whites in the U.S. have WON the propaganda war when it comes to demonizing the Swastika in the eyes of the general public, and it's time we simply stop giving these people ammo to kill us with. Several generations have been successfully brainwashed into believing the wartime propaganda of the 40's, and that is something you can't change overnight, regardless of the truth, and regardless of your proof.

Marching under a foreign flag that stands for a government that most Americans have been indoctrinated to hate is a goddamn foolish move. You harm our cause far more than you help it, and I guarantee that millions of citizens that would otherwise have supported us were turned away from us by that handful of morons that just HAD to march around with Nazi flags.
And you know damn well what the enemy media will be showing night & day now. The entire rest of the march will be ignored in favor of constant replays of that group, from every angle, until they have everyone believing this was a Nazi march, not a march to demand an end to white genocide & the trashing of white history.

Stupid, motherfucking move, people.

Fuck off back to the Alt-Cuck.

depends on the demographic of the propaganda, if it's for adults then maybe lose the swastika but it is good to make the kids desensitised to Swastikas and our imagery like what Pewdiepie is doing

Hey stupid ass, they would be called Nazis no matter what. Being a white person and looking out for the interest of your race makes you a Nazi.

I second this. There's no tactical reason for using the swastika in front of normies.

This is another false flag

This too. You're already a Nazi and Fascist in the MSM with or without flag and regalia.

Besides, all this does is shift the Overton window. A couple of years this would've been unthinkable but now it's happening before our very eyes.

Then go join Milo, stay with the controlled opposition, and fuck off from people who actually want to do something.

The people actually doing something had Nazi flags, you retard.

I don't disagree, but what do you gain by waving a flag around & supporting their accusation?

This game involves maintaining public support. Why do you think Trump wisely stayed neutral? His support comes primarily from whites, who see their country being invaded and their population replaced. The vast majority of them would have supported this rally, if not openly, then privately…but now, many of them are recoiling at this Nazi symbolism, as they have been conditioned to do from birth.

I'm telling you, displaying these things is a very bad move.

No it doesn't. It never has.

Hitler was elected.

That's my point you mentally challenged mongoloid.

My country has been wrecked by cowards staying neutral. You're simply cowering and cucking for the Left if you can't stand proud and honest.

Why would I go join a jewish faggot if i want to display swastikas? Milo seems more your speed since you're a pr cuck faggot

We aren't running for public office. We aren't a single entity.

No it's a very good move. Because normalfags can now clearly see who's with them and who's against them. You have no fucking idea.

Hitler was appointed, you dumb faggot.

They were freacking out, hence it works3

All posts concern troll posts. This pulpil shit is tedious

Considering the left and right that turned up in Charlottesville yesterday are both managed and manipulated by jews.

Why is Holla Forums still taking the side of one of these jewish illusions?

Kosher nationalism has destroyed all real resistance in the Anglo/American sphere, yet still we have Trumpcucks sucking on ZOG cock and pretending we're winning while Kushner and Kissinger run this neocon show.

I misquoted, meant to reply to the PR cuck.

Ah yes, so that's why the cops turned on the Nationalists and drove them into Antifa.

Right.

Explain how white people gathering for white interests is bad

Lmfao you don't even know your history.

It unites and strengthens whites, and we all know that's racist.

A car driving into crowds simply plays along with the jewish narrative you aut-kikes wankers have been claiming as nothing to do with Mossad.

If that was what was happening there would be nothing wrong with it.
As it stands it was two sides radicalised by jews, being led by jews to make white nationalism look bad.

The entire event was stage managed by CIA-kikes and everyone still on the Trumptrain at this stage needs to be shot at the same time as any anti-fa

And immediately turn on any of their own who starts to act up. The Canadians once stopped an Agent Provocateur false flag that way. Three guys started looting and vandalizing during their peaceful protest and they were having none of it. Stopped them and brought them to the police and accused them of trying to start something so the police could attack. After a bunch of denials officials finally caved and admitted they were undercover cops.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-CGqWHaMhNM

Fuck off.

it hurts jews

You fucking cuck, every time a Leftist claims the life of a Nationalist there's a media blackout, every time we strike back there's outrage, that's the way it is. Fucking deal with it you cancerous cuck.

You're not going to win the PR game, when will you finally get that through your thick fucking skull?! That kind of attitude is exactly what got us where we're now. The only way out is to beat the Left into submission so that there's no more 'counter-protests' for the MSM to cover.

Fucking learn from history you cuck, what do you think the Sturm Abteilung was for?

White nationalism is already the boogieman of all ideologies. They don't have to do jack shit to make it look bad.

White people gathering for white interests sure hurts you, huh? You're not even trying to hide it

working for ZOG and supporting ZOG thinking it in some way will defeat ZOG

even gamertavistock fags know "muh pr" just makes the enemy stronger reinforcing their narrative

some anons really need to understand that we have been at a cold civil war for years, this is not a game anymore

Escalation shilling.

If you think that retarded gullible goyims waving cartoon frog flags and supporting Le ZOG Emperor being led by CIA-agents and literal faggots and kikes represents whites, you really truly need death by gassing

Trump is so Jewish that Jews who fund white genocide spent billions of dollars trying to not get him elected. Totally Jewish goys.

Other? Sorry, friendo. I was never a normalfag to begin with. Very few people on Holla Forums are. You have cute little anime mascots, for goodness sakes. Holla Forums doesn't attract normalfags. What attracts closeted Holla Forumsacks and what attracts normals are two very separate things. And what attracts normals doesn't involve going "HEIL HITLER" at the top of your lungs in front of people who only want to care about going to work and making a home for themselves. And they are the people who make up the majority of a voting population.

It's a stepping stone, stupid ass. White people need to gather and know they aren't alone, and that there are other white looking out for our interests.

The liberal marxist left hate the zionist right (which your ZOG Emperor heads).
The neocon zionist right have been financing the alt-right and have backed Trump.
Two sides financed by jews, neither of which aid white survival, only intending to misdirect it and create the bogeyman that will criminalise the notion of white survival.

Obviously kikes will play both sides. It would be stupid if they didn't

Hitler could rise from his grave and run for president and kikes would be donating to him. Doesn't mean jack shit.

You do realise that the alt-kike has been one massive jewish hoax from the start, it was never intended to help whites, only ever to make them look bad them criminalise them

you are either retarded or jewish

If he was specifically opposing any and all of international jewry's aims, they wouldn't be.
Interesting you say that, because that should show that the jews have no problems funding the jewish marxist left and the kosher neoconservative right.
The jews win with either side, only the goy loses.

In what way am I talking about PR
I am pointing out (((you))) are promoting kosher nationalism as though it's "our" thing.
When it's entirely run by jews to the detriment of whites

yeah youre a jew

lefties scared and dead

Considering you're the one here promoting jewish kosher frauds, complaining about me identifying you jewish frauds, it only makes sense to then call me a "jew".

HAHAHA, watching you kikes fail is hilarious

you're the one worried about public relations

You do realise that the jews tyhat organised yesterdays events aren;t wearing 'nazi' armbands, they are getting you goys to turn up to THEIR jewish created protests and making you look bad with all the agents in place to manage it and even film the event.

Yet here you are, promoting neocon jewish controlled opposition and calling anyone pointing out this contradiction a "jew"

I'm worried that the alt-right and Holla Forums are solely promoting jewish lies and pushing kosher nationalism, which is what you're doing here.

That's not PR, that is calling out you kikes

Has anyone asked these fucktards for an example of what has been said that is any of these things? Marching in support of your country, culture, history, and secusrity is none of these things. And yet this morning every headline calls the right "white nationalists" or just flat out "Nazis".

All the politicians are blaming the right 100% for the violence. No mention of SJWs and BLM starting a riot that kicked off all the violence. The cucked dem gov of VA made it sound like the right was the KKK and were just assaulting every innocent person in the town.

WTF, how do you fight this mass narrative when everything done by whites, and that isn't PC and pro illegal, black, gay, trans, snowflake of the month gets slandered as "Nazi" and immediately disregarded?

Okay let's say you're right and that this was a jewish run event.

Sholomo made this event because he likes to control both sides, right?

Now tell me what is the down side of white people meeting up for white interests?

Stop sucking jew dick would be more accurate portrayal of what I have written
Whereas you're saying

it hurts jews, that is the only reason kosher pr cukcs are in here

wew lad, we have a jew on our hands

There is no downside, when it's genuine whites meeting up for the right reasons.
This isn;t genuiine whites meeting up, it's retarded Trumpstein supporting cucks representing whites while all the organisers of both sides are jews

DO YOU NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

Going along with jewish lies sets you up for the inevitable fall this fallout will create for the movement.

If Hitler was running they would have just completely ignored his existence, like they did to Ron Paul.

No, it's still white people meeting up for white interests

And it seems to bother you, A LOT. We should do it more.

Indeed, insted we got billions of media promotion of a jewish trojan horse that retarded cucks latched onto and pretended they were fighting ZOG, while campaigning for ZOG.

Now they;re fighting on the streets for ZOG while undermining any legitimate resistance to jewry.

Yes it is rather annoying you jews have hijacked this movement including this board

Well, you apparently hated the ebil nahzis, and the shitskins you seem to support giving our country to are the most bigoted assholes in the world, so maybe go rethink how you've wasted you fucking life you old bag of shit….

Apparently this stupid faggot Gardner didn't even read the order.

I'm not the one against white people meeting up for their own interests, that's all you.

You'll say "oh no im just against them meeting up at kike controlled events" but at the same time you will call everything a kike controlled event.

The tactic isn't working anymore, you should come up with something new.

The organised event was stage managed by jews, with the intent to undermine whites "meeting up for their own interests"

This entire event was only in the jews interests, of both the left (marxist) and right (zionist).

So why are you trying to present yesterdays jewish managed trap/bait as in "white interests"?

We don't have to like who put it on, we don't have to like Spencer or TRS or Vanguard.
But when whites come together to talk even aut-lite politics, we don't need to be shitting on them.
When they come here shilling or if we have an internet beef, that's one thing. But even if they're cucked and Spencer is a faggot and Enoch is a kike married to the worst kind of kike, they don't deserve to be shit on. Our lane is the internet and if they're doing IRL shit, let them do it. We don't have to help them, but we don't have to hinder them, either.
At least they're doing something… That's not to say we're doing nothing. I'm just saying anyone doing anything remotely pro-white should be left alone unless what they're doing is damaging Holla Forums somehow.

Only when it's being controlled by kikes for the interests of you kikes, like yesterdays event so clearly was

Explain to me how the meeting benefits jews.

Okay so I'm Sholomo, I'm paying this Dickie Spencer guy to set up a meeting of white nationalists.

What does Sholomo get out it? How is it hurting white interests?

Shill: The Thread

If this site existed in 1930's Germany half the posts on Holla Forums would be accusing Adolf Hitler of being a Jew.

Same damn concern troll everytimes, anything pro-white will be called kike-controlled, and with no alternative given.
If Hilter rises up, they would call him a CIA plant.

I'm just getting sick of the permanent damage being done to this country and it's historical monuments because of some loudmouthed special interest niggers and cucks. Since when do the feelings of a few trump a hundred years of history and private property?

And the politicians that kow tow to this bullshit need to be hanged. They're literally just betting on which side will give them more votes to keep their cushy do-nothing jobs, and destroying the very fabric of the country at the same time. There probably isn't much stronger evidence that politicians are only out for their own interests than this fact.

Try harder, nigger.

Was Hitler pretending making freemasonic symbols and posting cartoon frogs in support of jewry was in some way the best method to oppose jewry?

You'll find Hitler outlawed freemasonry and specifically never had jews making all key decisions of his movement.
In fact your repeated mantras of
Makes little to no sense when what you're promoting is jewish, and I am responding in opposition to your direct shilling for jewry.

You can cheer on ZOG all you want.
Only I thought Holla Forums wouldn't be the best place for for you jews to spread your dishonest poison

Everyone behind yesterdays march was jewish, works for Rebel Media or handled by the CIA

Ah so that's your tactic​ now

Every single white person at the March we're just the_donald civic nationalists right?

None of them cared about white genocide or 1488. Absolutely none of them. Here's some more pictures of ugly people in maga hats, now never meet up, okay goys?

Trump saying something is what makes him the better president. A president who says nothing does nothing is just a figurehead that doesn't do shit.

The media are even fucking with that then, because he appeared to attack one side.

D and C i guess.

I guess it's time to shift into maximum autism again.

Okay

His reluctance to even support the masonic front TRS should give a good hint that he's not a pro-White idealist, but rather an opportunist that latched on to the alt-right movement. Though he's initiated into some shady groups for sure. off topic

You're the only one talking about cheering on and supporting zog

You are the one's literally cheering on and supporting ZOG ITT, I am the only one pointing out that (((you))) are cheering on and supporting ZOG, its aims and misdirection.

You don't like me pointing out this obvious kikery, that is understandable, yet it's worth noting nonetheless

I'm cheering on white people meeting up for white interests, which is what happened last night

The pictures of skinheads and KKK at you kike-rally are now all over the place, they are even shown on the news in Europe and it is being reported that 3 people died in clashes with white supremacist terrorists.
You little kike movement is pretty much dead as of today. Which in the end is good and it will lead to more polarization and radicalize people, but you personally are pretty much fucked.
There is a reason we belong to no movement, but NatSoc and have no leader, but Hitler. You can't subvert something that has been set in stone and you can't control someone, who is dead. We are leaderless and carry NatSoc ideals in our hearts, not on our twitter accounts, we are everywhere, yet you will never know us, and we recruit people into small cells everywhere we go, yet we don't know each other on the big scale.
The very fact of the existence of the alt-kike is an accidental psyop caused by too much shitposting.

There is nothing the media, the government or anyone else can do against us, because there is no "us", yet we are fighting and winning.

MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR
MUH PR

Yep, winning at home everytimes something happens.

No you are claiming you are in support of white interests, in spite of all the evidence presented that is was a jewish controlled steam vent designed to undermine any white resistance.
You and a pack of kikes have been haranguing me about pointing out this obvious hoax since then.

So your only response is to pr cuck

White nationalists are already the boogieman of all political ideologies, but now they're getting some bad pr! Oh no.

It's not even about PR. Skinheads and KKK are plain degenerates, who will hang on lanterns anyways.

See pictures, pic 1 is done right, pic 2 is done alt-kike way.

Tell me, what's the alternative you suggest?

So we can't ever go to any meet ups because they're all controlled op. Now what?

Where is this white resistance?

Inb4 it is the kikes who shout don't go

The only people you've insulted this entire time is white people who care about white interests. Hmm 🤔

Pic 1 is a state funded military parade.

I would like to see you pull that.

Kek…
Seriously, consider suicide.
>>>/methods/

See pic, Swedes did it. Healthy, neatly dressed men, carrying flags in orderly fashion, with shield carriers at the flanks for protection.

KKK and skinheads consist of letter agency plants, drug addicts and retards. These will be the first groups to hang, even before the alt-kikes, m8.

I agreed, which is why I referred to them as KKK alphabet, you retarded nigger.
You're that nigger that posts pics of that group and demands we look like autistic mormons.
You're a faggot.

Literal skinheads in that picture. And look lower energy than the torch march yesterday.

TBH, the Europeans seem to manage it with class

The jewish Anglo/American alt-right are set up to look bad due to the jews managing it

Alphabet agencies and jews set up controlled opposition to make it look bad

2 of these images are marches of genuine legitimate white Europeans
the other 2 are ones managed by jews
Can you spot the difference?

Guys. Either someone knew far in advance, or the magic of memes has struck again.
twitter.com/Dodge/status/896359221092114432

Archive, you fucking negro scum.

Well said

Yet this kike while promoting yesterdays jewish controlled steam vent with the aim to undermine white resistance, insults the orderly classy Swedish march

I love that the jews switch mode to PRfagging when whites gather.

And the hatred for the KKK is hilarious considering we idolize nazis.

They ain't skinheads, they just have shaven heads. Skinheads are a subculture of being a stereotypical jewish boogeyman. They are the reason when anyone says "nazi" the normies picture a drunk tattooed retard, instead of picturing Goebbels or Rommel.

Yep, so classy and low energy.

No… The KKK really is a honeypot with a long history of FBI agents embedded. That's a well-known fact. That, and they really are LARPers. The KKK is shit. I say this as someone who doesn't give a shit about optics or PR.

Who is "we" Schlomo? Did you even read Mein Kampf?

I will destroy you faggot.
carchive.fo/8ESP1

Top kek capped for people like me who hate twatberg

Skinheads literally mean shaven heads though.

Abd Goebbels is not a nice example while Rommel is a kike sympathizing faggot.

>>>/gaschamber/

Reported.

Can you make you d&c more obvious?

Schlomo calls other schlomo.

How does one D&C on Holla Forums between jewish controlled orgs and natively white European organically created orgs?

Step up your game, Moishe.

Is Holla Forums being raided or has cuckchan spilled over?

I do not see 200000 people in that picture, and it devolved into a brawl, except with less intensity than today.

wikihow.com/Make-Torches

There's a difference?

Goebells looked semitic and Rommel was put to death by the fuhrer.

Criticizing white people who care about white interests while doing everything in your power to convince them not to meet up is definitely d&c

Ok, m8.

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1985/08/16/religious-pilgrimage-attracts-200000-polish-nationalists/9867ee9c-429e-43bb-bd8a-eece1b387234/?utm_term=.ea2e0d62d6c9

What you see is of no consequence, nor was there any "brawl" during that march, let alone a CIA psyop crashing a car or an exploding helicopter in a protest organised by neocon zionist jews attended by retarded gullible Trumpcucks marching to the tune of Baked Alaka and a variety of aut-kike CIA-spooks.

I'm still waiting for a single one of you kike-jews to explain how yesterdays jewish psyop helped white society in any way

Considering the KKK was about protectibg whites agains niggers and nowadays naziism is about crying about jews on the internet, I would say that is fair.

Are you seriously going to try pushing this "three people killed by neo-nazis" shit?
Two of those deaths were a pure coincidence accident of a police chopper falling out of the sky on a golf course on the outskirts of town
One death was an antifa who mobbed a car and tried attacking it with a baseball bat before the driver got a fight-or-flight response and ran her over when he tried to get away.

They will ALWAYS use whatever tactics they can to make WNs look back. That's a given. It doesn't fucking matter, because they'll do it anyway

Yesterdays event was stage managed by CIA-spooks, queers and jews
It had nothing to do with whites doing anything for white interests, the only interests served yesterday were jewish of both the left wing marxists and right wing zionists who managed and financed the entire thing

The one question your bitch ass will never answer:

What's the alternative? Every meeting for white interests is controlled by zog. So what should everyone do instead? Stay home and post on Holla Forums? Wait for Hitler?

I thought we were speaking about that particular sweden march?

That polish march looks casual as fuck, with all kinds of people. And these polish nationalists fucking hate nazis.

So these white men are all queers and trans, you just have to look harder.

That's different and you know it. They hate nazis because the nazis invaded poland. Their hatred isn't ideological, but practical.

I've already demonstrated the clear differences between organic nationalist movements and the jewish aut-kike one's that you are proposing.

Every nation has its own interests, the only thing to unite them is resistance to jewry.
Whereas the American option is to ally with those wating to wipe the white race out

Guess which one is designed to fail before its even started?

Everyone associated with the alt-right is indeed queer or jewish, when they're not specifically paid by the CIA that is.

And? You nazi ass would get your ass beaten there.

Do not try to pretend you are some ideological stud.

That polish march is not resistance to jewry. It was a christcuck pilgrimafe.

And you are telling me all the people in today march are queers and trans? Proofs?

Thanks for outing yourself, faggot. Enjoy your ban.

This genuinely anti-jew anti-shomrim assembly in England had the typically pathetic English turnout of a handful, with Polish nationalists helping boost support numbers threefold.

You didn't answer the question though, because you're a d&c bitch.

What's is the alternative, right now? Which organic nationalist movement would you recommend the people who attended last nights meeting to go to instead?

LEFTIST TWITTER DOXING ATTENDEES
Hey assholes, while you're busy kvetching about who's alt-kike and who's not, leftists are hard at work doxing rally attendees and trying to use ruin life tactics. You know what to do, start digging through photos and dox back.

archive.is/eQH5K
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896411734617075712

You do understand the term "cuck" was ostensibly made to highlight the cucking for jewry.
How can one be a Christcuck when one opposes jewry.
Only Christian zionists (A uniquely American invention in the last 50 years) can ever be called Christcucks.

Yet here you are, on a thread non-stop shilling for ZOG, telling us how we must ally with jews and allow them to entirely control and run our resistance, calling others "cucks"

Is nazi a bad word now? Does it hurt your feelings?

These polish nationalists are the very same ones crying about the german massacre of Poland, beware.

Isn't this illegal? Not like it matters, doubt anything will happen.

Oy vey, while your reply answered the question directly and clearly demonstrated with evidence and documentary proof of genuine legitimate resistance, you still didn't answer the question…
The alternative is to resist jewry and not allow (((you))) jews to control the resistance

It really isn't that hard to understand

Where are they calling out the jews? The poles are pro-Israel.

So the answer is to do nothing, stay at home and post on Holla Forums

Meeting other white people who may share your interests in the real world is a no-no. Because they might be zog controlled. Just stay at home, goys.

Funny how it is the fake PR nazis who speak like a jew.

And be direct and straight, kike, who to support in the USA?

reported again.

Yet the jews you are backing who managed yesterdays jewish farce, car crashes and helicopters exploding notwithstanding, we needn;t beware of?

Re video: polish nationalists burn jewish effigy

Mod, mod, someone call my nazi ass a nazi, ban him.

Grow thicker skin, kike.

Let me guess, you're the Polack who wants gibs from Germany because that is nationalism.

hello, chaim.

I said to stay away from jewish controlled false opposition.
In what way does that mean do nothing?
In fact how has (((you))) cheering on neocon kikes into government, and silencing any criticism of jewry on Holla Forums done anything to resist jewry?

I know, I know, you want us to do nothing productive and await the ZOG Puppet Emperor to turn into Hitler, failing that re-elect him in 4 years time again and sit back and wait for him to materialise into Hitler

You will call everyone Jewish controlled false opposition. That's why you can't list any alternatives.

>In fact how has (((you))) cheering on neocon kikes into government, and silencing any criticism of jewry on Holla Forums done anything to resist jewry?

I'm not cheering them on, I'm saying white people meeting other white people in favor of white interests is good.

Nobody mentioned Trump except you. Running out of tactics?

You shouldn't, considering they killed a leftist and two cops (i.e. muh ZOGbots) died.

Abd the burning of jew shit is not in the same 20000 march, funnily enough.

Hello mordecai.

Tell that to the guy shilling for the polish march here.

I have posted some videos and pictures demonstrating several alternatives to your jewish controlled steam vent.

I haven't just out of a vacuum invented the notion your jewish aut-kike is jewish, I have presented clear evidence throughout this thread your jewish neocon zionist agents are jewish

A swedecuck march and a polish religious pilgrimage? Those are your alternatives?

For the record, the polish pilgrimage was even more disorganized with everyone wearing whatever the fuck they want.

Car at front, no driver. Rolling forward anyway. Prepping for collision?
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuBLWf9ZZro

200,000 marchers, not 20,000

And yes the posting of Poles burning a jewish effigy was in response to your devious kike-alike claim that Polish nationalists love jews and zionists, like your jewish aut-kike does

When you constantly shift the sands as a lying jew does, it requires different events and examples to accommodate your jewish moving of the goalposts.

Honestly. Baby boomers get too much hate. They are not the ones that doomed the white race.

I gave several examples of organic nationalist movements from Europe in contrast to your synthetic jewish controlled farce.

You know when you rally a nation of people to march, it consists of everyday people aged between 5 and 95, wearing their own normal clothes, because they already are a unified group.
Wearing your own normal clothes is not disorder, that is normality.
Wearing jewish outfits like your Gavin McInnes advises (the black and yellow of your JDL), does nothing to legitimise your jewish march.

So you have no modern day alternatives.

Like I said, you're a d&c bitch.

Shift the sands?

First you point out the 200000 strong polish march, then it turns out to be a religious pilgrmage who is full of pro-isreal cucks, and then you post about burning jew shit which happens in a separate, not so strong march.

Not a good show, Mordecai, be consistent.

You are listing one, and said group looks like cucks with literal skinheads.

And if you are okay with people wearing normal clothes, then there is no problem with what people wear today.

Inb4 jewish cloth

You said there were 20,000
Then you lied and said they were pro-isreal.
There is no Polish nationalist movement that is pro-isreal, only retarded Trumpcucks or Anglos consider pro-isreal as compatible with nationalusm

Not one post from you have proven a single claim, and every piece of evidence I have shown your responded to with

IDK "official" explanation but another user tracked down records that the same copter had crashed in similar manner several years ago. Points to mech problems and/or poor repair.

Also their PD is full of diversity hires. Maybe Jamoneisha in maintenance didn't do something she should have done.

Bumping. You faggots are missing something.

HELICOPTER RIDES

How can I D&C against lying jewish controlled steam vents of the Aut-Kike that you are shilling for on Holla Forums?

This place is supposed to be against you neocon jews

Indeed, it;s not everyday a helicopter crashes like that.
Especially on a day that a jew managed psyop run by jews and CIA-spooks is classed in the media as a "nazi rally"

The whole thing stinks, and the number of kikes here shilling for ZOG demonstrates this also

I'm a white nationalist. Other white nationalists come with me to an event. We talk about white genocide, agree there's a plan for white replacement. We get each other's phone numbers and make friends.

However, later we find out the event is paid by a Jewish person.

Tell me, how is this bad? How is this worse than just staying home and posting on Holla Forums?

You were never a Nicolas Cage fan to begin with, fag.

LOOK:

Based

There is currently no anti-Israel party in Poland, nationalist or not.

You are trying to convince that 200000 are all anti-jew nazis but reality shows it is just 200000 christcucks on a pilgrimage.

Wow, can we get a thread started up about this helicopter false flag, as this thread is being run down into jews arguing that criticism of jews leading the resistance is somehow D&C

I started one here

No, there is a thread up akready, and we do not need more PR faggots.

You're the same faggot who told everyone not to bother voting for trump and to wait for hitler

I'm definitely one of the anons whose been calling out you lying kikes posting here on Holla Forums shilling for ZOG

Yep, let's call it a day and denounce naziism while being a nazi.

It is exactly PR because everyone love this in-fighting where nazis dox nazis.

Only thing I shilled for is white people meeting other white people with shared interests. I wonder (((who))) would be against that?

For any retards replying this IS a shill

The rally must have been quite a failure for so many shills to pop up :)

Not scared at all I bet

The left is doxing the right and this is to do with jewish pr?
Okay? Don't think you know what you're on about but sure.

No, all you're doing is using pictures of the National Socialist Movement and then claiming the entire thing is just them. It was called "Unite the Right" faggot. Of course people like that were there, people like that will always be there. When people try to make them not show up all that happens is accusations of PRfagging. When people let them do their own thing, now all that is happening is more PRfagging.
Shut the hell up, faggot.

Lookz loik an empire git 'bout to proppa krumped by da boyz

It isn't when the left does it. This tard know that you or others won't do shit, that's why they use this tactic so effectively for years after all.

I'm actually not seeing nearly as much social media outrage over this as I expected. Seems people are finally getting so sick of BLM and antifa that they don't even care when shit like this happens.

Anyone have the video or report indicating there was damage to the car prior to the crash?

All I have are normie friends and their silence on this subject is deafening. The media can beat and cry all they want but nobody seems to care. Even the normies have turned them out and have disengaged from politics to such an extent that even an honest-to-god torch carrying, right wing March can't get their attention.

I thought this rally was a setup as soon as I saw the coordinated reaction to it across all media platforms coming from figures on both sides. Then I saw no one was listening to them. This rally was probably the best thing for the right in decades, it was a huge morale boost that nobody else outside of the extreme left paid attention to.

I'd prefer if we'd just used your tranny BO at a rally… You know, as an example of what is wrong with the left. But ya, definitely - foam swords would be great, especially triggering more lefties who would probably say something about the crusades or think it's a real weapon. Thanks for the idea Holla Forums.

Fucking look at this! Is that some new buzzword you shills made up on the fly? You Alt-kikes really do try everything to keep whites from fighting back.

Find that fag in the red helmet. He runs in, pulls a weapon from his back pocket, hits the guys in the back of the head with it, then runs away.

This youtuber/patreon antifa is calling out for violence. Some american might want to report him to the police since he's making money out of instigating terrorism

twitter.com/anarchopac/status/896367024972193793

report him to the police*

Do you know the source video this is from, or the aprox time or location this was shot?

Hahaha that pinned tweet:

I'm doing a PhD and funding is a problem. If you like my work I'd appreciate it if you paid for my food shopping.

I ORDERED FRIES WITH THAT, FAGGOT

Getting caught was part of your plan?

DOTR begins tomorrow Aug 14th 2017

sauce please