twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_relations#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=TZbcRowe1-I

youtube.com/watch?v=x-9k01PSHR0

twitter.com/hashtag/charlottesville?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

aka they LITERALLY SHUT IT DOWN

I don't understand these people. The cops are doing their dirty work for them, and they are still giving cops shit. Are cops the biggest cucks on earth?

OH NO, WE CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE INVOKING THE FIRST AMENDMENT.

It's time to start slittin' throats.

Forgot to make a thread on this for several days, knew it was going to happen as it was planned for a while.
Looks like Antifa has quite a presence here, they've been trying to shutdown the protest for a while now. It was that Charlottown protest thing that was in a thread earlier.

They're not quite Captain Sweden, but they just went through 8 years eating King Nigger's shit and they're looking forward to seconds from Antifa.

The police don't fuck around though, which is good. They have no problem gassing people and detaining them.

Looks like there will be blood.

Try to timestamp any juicy footage from these streams, there's going to be hundreds of hours to go through.

they are just as brainless as their antifa counterparts in serving the system, so i would say they are tied for first place

Does anyone have aerial live stream or something from a tall building?

GAS THE KIKES
MEME WAR NOW

There was a guy with a drone out last night. Not sure if he was flying today, but if he was I'm sure he upload so aerial stuff later.

STANDING HERE I REALIZE
YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

Cops are really there to mop up and that's all they really want to do. They're being "deployed" as a mock army to defend the harmony of ruling elite's utopia and they do NOT like it. Don't be overly surprised if some "whoops my bullets slipped and accidentally riddled a rabbid degree holder in native american drumming instead of a nazi" incidents come about

Yeah, impossible to gauge size and battle lines from street level.

A good rule of thumb would be to round up everyone wearing a backpack.

Nothing's going to happen, I don't have high hopes. Antifa fucks may just win this battle today you know because altright are all a bunch of Civic nationalist piss babies.

ZOGBOTS are not your friends!

Cops are fucking scum.

I see that the cops shut it down and soros invited some more antifa

Cops are worthless unthinking oafs. 'MUH THIN BLUE LINE!" "MUH BLUE LIVES MATTER!" Retards.

Cops are tools doing the bidding of their masters.

Like pottery.

Time to kill yourself, yid.

other thread here
polite sage

on the Baked Alaska stream some guy gets his shit fucked around 30 mins in

Suck my dick, chaim.

Cops are trained to be low iq beasts of burden. They don't think lol

Cops may or may not be scum you fucktard. Play nice, play lawfully, and unless you have a specific plan to take advantage of unwarranted police violence, do as they ask.

you would defend commissars as they loaded christians into black ravens wouldn't you? go die in a fire you greasy (((chosenite)))

They were there legally, dipshit. Cops no longer are enforcing the law, they're just enforcing the ZOG.

Douglas C Walker

They had a permit to be there antifa didn't. Who got shutdown? Your hero's in blue are nothing but shabbo's goy. Hopefully a few of them get killed by niggers and the rest wise up.

Hopefully someone will put some of those tiki torches in his yard.

noice - youtube.com/watch?v=1aGuKz2bc58

Zogbots are called Zogbots for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttM3_bqjHMo

So did dicky spencer have a specific plan to capitalize on the alt light fighting the cops? If not, the point is still true and there probably wasn't a thing to be gained from fighting LEO. They may still kick anti-fa ass today.

Hopefully today will be good. I have high hopes!

Dumping a stream.

Meanwhile Holla Forums will sit in front of their computer all day telling other people to get up and do something about it already while accusing anyone who does of being false flagging controlled opposition kikes.

Where are they going now?

here
youtube.com/watch?v=1aGuKz2bc58

Damn, you're fucking delusional.

They SHUT IT DOWN, a legal event was shut down by the ZOG for being pro-white.

Antifa is celebrating, the cops are on their side.

We need more nigger chimpouts and dead cops till they get the message.

Can someone tell me what antifa did?

attacked the attendants, then this happened and it was shut down by the cops

Tranny slap fights and bear mace.

Yeah but the alt right fought the cops! blue lives matter! Support the troops! donate to Israel!

Reminder teaching people to believe all police/military are bad in every situation and circumstance with zero exception is a part of the Communist play book.
But I think I can the goalposts moving already.

who got maced?

Forgot to mention he was the one that posted this, he's fucking crazy yo

Ideal counter-chant while the cops are between the two groups: BLUE LIVES MATTER

Czech here.

I just want to thank you, you glorious fuckers. Yesterday's event? Goddamn. This stuff brings a tear to my eye, it's just so fucking beautiful. Those are things I live for.

Once the race war starts, you better organize some volunteer foreign divisions, because we are going.

Spencer is hoping they let him make his hair before his mugshot.

It's pretty cool, now the Americans have some actual action in the streets to their name that was previously confined to only yuros.

lol

Austria here. I too am watching this with a satisfied smile on my face. I hope this footage will reach the shores of Europe and inspire some people here too. Heil Victory!

I don't want to be an apologist for the Aut-Lite or the Aut-Kike, but that does bother me sometimes. Holla Forums will call people like Spencer and some others control op Jew shills, but Trump is apparently perfect. As he isn't a Zionist CivNat with a Jewish daughter.

Pretty retarded if you ask me.

Spencer is literally Jewish, literally nazbol, and literally a faggot.

no I want race war on the streets with jew businesses burned and jews getting lynched by mobs.

hopefully things will get hotter after the cops outed themselves as commies

youtube.com/watch?v=1aGuKz2bc58

youtube.com/watch?v=JE_WoIoGWVc

I like how these all 3 streams had 3 groups separated, and now they unite at the same spot

At best, he's someone that is partially red-pilled on some matters and will set the stage for the next Hitler.

I'm not delusional, the loss of political capital that would come from a major loss to police, and the morale boost that would give to anti-fa is simply not worth the risk. The one group of people that will almost always have superior force and organization will be the police. Not even Hitler found that to be a winning fight, because even so, right wing ideology in general is reliant on law and order. Nothing good would come of it.

its just sad at this point

A necessary evil in order to feed the flames of a new Revolution.

It's the only thing they got

national guard is coming in?

Trump IS a zionist. But it doesn't matter. He's still a vehicle. And this event today is a vehicle too. There might be some questionable characters, mainly the high profile ones, but 99% are good White people and this is a great fucking show of force.

is this the start of civil war v2?

I hope so.

Update for Baked Alaska stream
>youtube.com/watch?v=ttM3_bqjHMo
Police being called in to arrest them apparently, they're moving somewhere else despite having a permit
Calling out Mike Cernovitch and Gavin Mgciness, infowars, Milo, paul joseph watson as faggots, fakes etc alt-lite etc

National Guard rumored to be inbound to the alternate rallying point per James Allsup's stream.

Thanks america for the happenings, but why did the organizers not allow guns ? Is this all planned by the kikes to make Spencer look innocent.

Could this be the Alt-Right's new plan? Intentionally martyr yourself using the police and then blame your stupidity on the police to paint authority figures and anyone who supports them as the "enemy." It's state destabilization 101.

FFS my intetnet craped out for 5 min and there is already a chiput the fuck happened?

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/896410449654185984

CUCK
U
C
K

The local government shut it down.

Remember the beauty of what we saw here last night and today. Don't let shills demoralize you.

Agreed. Finn here, already reporting for the 88th Simo division

Plenty of guns for all of our righteous European volunteers.

The problem is that these are all bookworm types with a cassandra complex, like most of us. The truly physical types only emerge when things are already getting too unbearable to tolerate, which is not right now. Life is still physically comfortable for the moment.

If it is that would be amazing, but given the fact that leadership of the alt right is largely kike controlled op, I doubt it, and if that was the case, it would be bent to another purpose than ours.

The guys out there on the street are redpilled. They hate the jews and have their hearts in the right place, but without a competent political organization ready to capitalize on said martyrdom it would probably just turn out to be purely destructive to the alt right.

Heil'd

who's the guy on baked alaska's stream,
seems redpilled as fuck

the only non cucked guy I saw there is that millenial matt guy, spencer ran like a bitch

Thank you user

Its funny because Matt is an actual faggot.

I hope to see many more of these!

Thanks, you don't even need to reward me or give me citizenship or anything, I just want to kill some oommies like my great great grandpa did

Top fucking kek, shutting it down!

The guy on Baked Alaska's stream is Millenial Matt
twitter.com/Millennial_Matt

Isn't it the 'Hitler did nothing wrong' guy from HWNDU?

God bless you, Americanbro. I would take mine, got my beloved VZ.58, but they usually don't like those things on a plane. Just get me some weapon, ammunition, beer, CAT or two and point us in the commies direction.

I'm so pumped, crush those rotten red fucks guys.

the national guard comes? that's why they fuck off?

And why would undoing what President Trump is trying to rebuild amazing?

holy fuck lmao

meanwhile on twitter, dafq are these niggers crying about

twitter.com/hashtag/charlottesville?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Yeah, the nation guard was on the way

Actually they sued them and won and they still shut it down.

Governor decided he didn't want the bad publicity of allowing "White supremacist groups" to do what they like, there goes to the statue.

/ourguy/

They need police protection. Their tires are slashed, so they're trapped there until they get a bunch of tow trucks.

I wonder if one of these had some people go nuts and 100 people ended up dead what would happen? Would a low grade civil war start to kick off.

kek

Whether by violence or by law, we will have victory. I don't care either way.

Is it still going strong? Can't stream cos shit internet atm

wew i bet (((infowars))) doesn't mention this

Holy fuck, NAMED THE JEWS, HE NAMED THEM.

a state of emergency was declared, no assemblies anywhere in the state are lawful right now.

Okay sold, this dude is chill as fuck.

THEY NAMED THE JEW INFO WARS BTFO

No.
His girlfriend seems to be. But who cares about the opinions of women? She's White and high IQ, that's enough.
Maybe. But he's closeted and looks like he might reproduce. He's also stopped being so apologetic towards gays, and doesn't believe they should lead any movement such as ours.

Spencer is far from perfect, but our enemies think he is literally Hitler. When they attack him, they do so to attack our values and many can't even muster up the courage to strike back against them because "oh well he's a shill anyway so I don't to defend him and put my rep on the line." It makes you look like a cowards, that's all I'll say.

watching from you americans from your northern border.

Sieg heil!

Which side has greater numbers? Are they backing off or standing ground?

WE'RE TAKING PEPE BACK

They're on site.

Baked Alaska did a stream with Sarcuck? Oh, I gotta watch that.

Matt
Fucking kek

twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/896409989568507906

it looked to be county-wide, not state-wide?

WILL THE MADMAN END HIS RAMPAGE

It was local emergency if the paper is real.

DROPPING THAT GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL THIS IS GREAT

This guys needs to do more streams.

BASED PEPE SHIRT GUY

The best thing to come of this is his stream trashing the alt right for several hours.
Bet his channel will blow up with followers after this.
He's covering for Baked Alaska at the moment but has his own thing going on. He was probably more or less unknown before this.

Even if a shitlib did the shooting the narrative would be "Violence Erupts At White Supremacist Rally" and it would all be the right's fault.

Fortunately, the MSM is less and less relevant every day. Keep pounding out the truth online in as many places as possible.

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/896416487740755968
Remind me what timeline we're in?

czeching those delicious digits

He got a good one on Vice too. Baked Alaska looks like a semite, not the case for this guy.

Amazing.

His mom's dad's mom was Birdie M E (((Eckstein)))
Our enemies would think Jeb was literally Hitler if he won the nomination
So what? I should be Spencer's Internet Defence Force. Fuck no, I don't give a shit about that kike faggot motherfucker. If they want to attack my values and have me respond they better actually attack my values.
You make it sound like defending Spencer is the only way to do that when, in fact, it's an extremely counter-productive pursuit.

As a white ally, I wish I could be there. I'm happy that the right is rising in the streets. Though we must always be wary of the Jew.

And before anyone of you kikes tries to divide and conquer, My family helped found the Republic of Texas and fought at Pearl Harbor.

The loyalty of my family is by blood. I have no regrets. Even if my destiny is to die out.

Holy shit. Imagine explaining to your grandkids the roll that pewdiepie had in this war.

I'm watching the tiddie stream. Looks like I got here late

kek

It's because they're scared as fuck of what would happen if enough whites woke up to what's going on. They're trying to strangle that before it can start.

Cool, but irrelevant. You need to accomplish your own deeds to save the country. We each earn our place among the hall of heroes.

:D

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/896420822780444672

what a fucking cuck

oddly unspecific

Generic, but doesn't bode well.
Does it seem like his writing style?

the left tried to assassinate a bunch of Republican Congressmen, shattering the Majority Whip's pelvis with a rifle… at a fucking baseball practice. the (((newscycle))) dropped it fucking quick.
this illustrates exactly why the ">muh PR" fags need gassed along with the lugenpresse. there is no winning when you play by (((their))) rules

kek

innit m8

top fucking kek

Riot cops and VA National Guard were deployed, attacked Duke and Spencer, cornered them into antifa. Didn't let them demonstrate. They had permits, the city tried to revoke them but they won in fed court and were legally allowed to be there. Still they were stopped.

If this isn't proof enough that you need to stop trying to co-opt the system and live within their rules while they can break their own rules, you need to get your head out of your ass.

anyone else getting tired of this bullshit?

Fucking fuck right on qeue a whiny y bitch shows up and trie the cryingthing, then gose on about how she was assulted.

just looks like another bland comment by an intern like every other protest/clash

Good tweet. Better not to tie himself to controlled op deepstate agents like (((Spencer))) or faggots like (((Enoch)))

A proudboy grabbed her ass.

KEK

with all the other tweets when he knew what to do, what's with this shit? why not use this moment to call out the left?

lol we need to find her tumblr asap.

He might not be following it well. Or being told bullshit.

I don't think he's done tweeting quite yet.

Who's this guy ending the stream? I wanna sub

jajaja, this is comedy gold

Donald Trump sides with Antifa against Hate Speech. Kike loving President

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/896420822780444672

That might've gotten some sympathy from weaker people if the green hair didn't tip everyone off that she's a crazy SJW

keked again

Read it again, carefully. Antifa were the violent ones.

This is a civil rights movement. We shall overcome. Civil disobedience is the way. I have a dream

Non-specific. Could be hate for white people, hate of white people, hate for colored people, etc.
Once again non-specific, could be antifag violence

youtube.com/channel/UCiu57B8EGCAKdQhUGanuseA

the constitution was not respected, that's all. what's the point of a government, a president.. if they can't offer that to the citizens?

He's condemning both sides equally as if we don't have a legal right to speak

WHITE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT

(checked)
I would've mocked her with that exact line.
90% chance it was bullshit, and her kids are in an abortion clinic dumpster

I'm hoping he gets the full story soon and tweets a correction. Sometimes happens right?

Trump made the smart call, now is not the time for him to escalate.

I'd like to meme this into reality and watch the Golems and their handlers kvetch.

Just catching up, is there any footage of antifa getting stomped?

BASED AFRICAN WATER MERCHANT

What a disappointment. They're both using kikespeak.

WEW

So did they successfully shut it down?

Such a god damn cuck. Did he ever call out BLM? I bet not.

Next time bring bats, a hidden gun, viniger for your eyes, and bear mace. I'm tired of seeing you fags get beat up.

not when he is a kike

Of course the snakes are going to come out and condemn the "right" people. How long until that cancer-ridden goblin McCain sides with Antifa?

(checked)
PAUL RYAN CUCKED AS ALWAYS
PURGE THE MODERATE (((TUESDAY GROUP))) IN THE 2018 PRIMARIES
CLEANSE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

Is this sarcasm? Sick of hearing that it's about civil rights. That shit is gay.

I would've called her out for her bullshit story. A proud boy randomly grabbed her ass and she retaliated by breaking his nose? Bullshit, show me your fucking fist and prove you actually busted someone's nose.

WE CIVIL RIGHTS NOW

They go where the winning side is. Once white nationalist momentum is strong enough and it's not instant permadeath to side with them, watch how fast some of them come on side.

Stupid Bitches shouldn't comment on politics

twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/896409989568507906

This is more explicitly against whites. Trump was just making a vague blanket disavowal. Cuck Ryan is literally siding with antifa terrorists against free speech.

Thank the President and Vice-president for condemning Antifa violence.

We need to rebrand.
White civil rights is good.

Well at least Trump didn't say "white supremacy / nationalism" …

This protest are armed by any Globalist scum.
There are not so many white supremacist in Virginia and they never go to the streets with torches, it's very flashy.

This will give amunnitionto the media and confirm they narrativa, and more people will take a step back, the right wing will decrease for things like this.

See, now these are a lot more specific than

It's, odd, really.

So is the event over, or are the people gonna hold their own event without kike leadership now?

At least Bernie gets (or is willing to acknowledge) the distinction.

I'm starting to think this shit was controlled protest by Trump via Spencer CIA to drive away attention from other Trump things.

I hope someone makes a compilations of reactions to BLM vs Charlottsville to show the hypocrisy

Makes you think huh. There couldn't have been any violence without people deciding to walk up and attack them.

twitter.com/MMFlint/status/896405382897258498

wouldn't this be the opposite of "giving up"?

CNN and Fox are saying white supremacists are fighting ((("counter protesters"))).

twitter.com/hashtag/Charlottesville?src=tren

Trump ups the chess dimension yet again!

Go take a look at cuck chan the left are chimping the fuck out.

twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/896409003500208128

"power"

What do they have to chimp out about? It was entirely their victory today.

What is this supposed to do?

Brown Future

twitter.com/MrFrexit/status/896419150108610560

seems like a strong reaction for a (non)event, relatively speaking
I'm calling (((shenanigans)))
Gov. Dicksuck-Mcauliffe set the table for this selective, political outrage earlier this week

I think it neutralizes pepper spray.

Umm yes sweetie. Diversity is our power. I can deadlift 800 lbs no problem because I'm half latinx, half asian, half black, and half aborigine :^) yass queen slay

Okay Schlomo

So where were the cucks when BLM was burning down baltimore and ferguson. They were nowhere and they refuse to condemn the left for their shitty acts

>the (((media))) will love it

go get gassed

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/896382092363407360

Exactly. Everyone needs to be spreading this as the main talking point on social media
1) the whites were being peacefuly and lawfully assembling
2) none of these people came out to condemn antifa, BLM, or any other groups that have committed actual violence

hello my name is john and could not agree more than 100 prcent my fellow caucasian male.

I'm calling it, the leader of the Resistance is going to be expelled from his job after a crying apology within 48 hours

Faith Goldy's stream, Car into crowd of soros protesters. During chants of "Whose streets? Our Streets!" Unconfirmed that it was a female north american pavement ape driving.

were you there, pussies? were you fighting for your people today? or were you here on your computers calling anyone with the balls to organize something like this a """"""""'controlled op shill""""""""""" like you always do? i drove 7 hours to be there. i joined my brothers and stood up for my people and against our replacement. what did you do? go fuck yourself. fuck this board, fuck halfchan, and fuck every last one of you who has never gotten off your ass to take action to save your people and your people's history. fuck you to fucking hell

Don't get me wrong here, this should only serve to strengthen the resolve of each and every person here tenfold. Make no mistake, however, the event was shut down before it even happened, with law ZOG Enforcement, (((media))), and every (((politician))) siding against white people.
There was no victory here.

Filtered.

You're the best mass of idiots they ever have.

I sat at home, played EVE Online and drank milk.
What are you going to do about it?

w-wew?

>they should go back to their countries that (((we))) flooded with turd-world savages
GAS

Calm down, faggot. Most of that was shilling and I'm 8000 Km away.

Best livestream

Honestly, the only solution is to go full unabomber and take out all media/social media HQs and jewish gatherings.

looks photoshopped but still funny

the protestors could of used lamps or *gas lamps* or what paul revere used during his run.

But no they had to use torches and spook the shit out of the normalfags who still remember those holohoax lessons about kristalnacht.

It's not live anymore. Nor is Ruptly's or any other on JewTube.

fukken this

They had the permits and everything, they followed all the laws and for what? The savages still are given free reign to destroy working class property and society.

Get the fuck out.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TZbcRowe1-I

LEFTIST CASUALTIES CONFIRMED FROM VEHICULAR TERRORISM

So we organize another one. We get the permits again, we do everything legally again, and we do it all knowing we'll be shut down, AGAIN.
Because all this does is make whites realize they don't have the same rights as everyone else.

What thime the care smashed?

POSITIVE K/D BOYS AND TRAPS

Your anger doesn't change shit, this was a huge shitshow and the kikes knew how to tard wrangle the alt right.

People got played, whoever thought torches were a good idea was probably one of the false flaggers.

Next time use gas lamps.

twitter.com/MichaelRapaport/status/896385850300289025

jew rat

Nationalists chanting

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

twitter.com/letsgomathias/status/896379733050634240

Why is it that the scumbags of the world believe that they're the go-to moral authority?

You should feel bad for taking this place so seriously.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

that fucking gay pedo still thinks he is relevant.

make it one of our points that we don't got these rights

Fuck off, why don't you give us your 'ideal vision' then huh?

6+ LEFTISTS AND NIGGERS RUN OVER

Yeah, american always are idiots a lot.

Soros never thought it would be so easy.

You know, if you'd watched the streams you would've heard the anti jew and 14/88 chants.
kike.

not everything is a meme pal.

No I stay home because I would end up killing people. Violence like this is for normie larpers who hit people with flags like life is a fucking game.

Call real Holla Forums when you plan and actually standing up for yourselves and not backing down to Oathcucks and ZOGbots

Holla Forums's hate is real, not ironic

Calm down. We knew this was going to happen, we told you yesterday in the last thread. Always remember Hitler grabbed power democratically and you only need a few in to make the dominoes fall. It's already over anyway, look at the voting preferences of generation Z. The social landscape has changed forever. Grab power, use the rules of radicals against them. They can't hold onto the future, they already lost it.

Watching these videos and seeing a bunch of decent white people rallying peacefully, then the reaction of everybody else, it's like I'm in a dream. Not that I didn't think they'd all turn on whites when we decided to be overt about our dislike of demographic replacement, but seeing it come to life like this is amazing. Some shit is going to happen now.

2 female niggers were in the car

The Alt Right isn't even capable of understanding that having a majority/democracy is useful for getting other political movements off of the ground. No man power, no movement. I know this misunderstanding is (((intentional))). Still, if they lack even this much basic knowledge, such a movement will only attract retards.

Thats one of the reasons why antifa wears masks because they are already used to the European surveillance state. Americans are in for a rude awakening if people shoot up a white protest.

Yeah… more of this stupid shit.

Fucking kill yourself you piece of shit

how am i suppose to hang that fat faggot, with a forklift and chain?

you're the larper, friendo.

fukkin commies

RACE WAR - SOON!!!

we're going to kill every single one of you jews

Alt-right will be banned
This is what Putin usually does in Russia when he frames nationalists. You poor americans had no choice but atleast you have voting rights to overthrow Trump in 2020.

Thank you Alex Rubenistein!

I disavow Trump

twitter.com/occdissent/status/896429219756068864

kek

Cops are cowards that just do what they're told.

Cops don't give a shit about laws. You can peacefully surrender and still catch a slug to the head. Or did you forget about Vince?

This.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/896431205549318144

the problem is the blatan germanybooism within the alt right and this board.

You need to keep it hidden until you have the power to express it, not spook the shit out of people in a curcial time.

People who protest in america are either antifa foreigners or americans.

DO NOT OUTYOURSELVES AS FOREIGNERS. this is why the alt right will fucking ruin it for everyone.

SOROS and all the kikes, and the left are counting on this autism.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Look at these shills. They're so desperate. They're so pathetic. This is great.
I've seen quite a lot of anti-White activism shilling on Holla Forums but today's shills are absolutely frightened. Look at the way they talk. Look at how they grasp at straws.

This is a good day. A very good day. And it is only the beginning. By the end of this century, Jews will be eradicated and our race will be exploring space and colonizing the Solar System.

Haha, I know sweetheart. You think that. But when men like me start protesting, bring your HAZMAT suits.

off by one

Some of you young kids on here are idealistic and that's fine, but you can't control shit that way. You don't get to have accuracy or perfection, you get what you get and it's more like surfing than steering a ship. If there is a wave then you take it for yourself, you don't complain that others you don't like are riding it too.

this cunt should be left alone and get eaten by the democrats. same applies to GOP. Fuck them, let ANTIFA shoot them.

no, you're the shill. unironically kill yourself for supporting an anti-white phony jewish movement.

EDGY

The fucking niggers did it. HA HA HA

Car Drives over people

twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/896429257865482241
twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/896426643467665408

all the GOP & Trump family left white people to die, they don't care. stop defending Trump, stop voting republican.

nigga i'm on the other side of the country

woulda been there if i knew it was coming and had a way to get there

We see you Antifa

One day we will kill you all

Every one at this march

twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/896426643467665408

don't play stupid, it isn't the same at all. Plus there's no actual leader in there

Wise words.

Plus people need to remember that exactly the same shit went down at the start of the civil rights movement. Derision. Arrests. Everything. But keep up the momentum in the face of it all.

That's how you get a fucking statue one day.

Yeah, vote democrat :^)

jews

Am I watching liberals get maimed by their pet niggers?

What is Augustus Sol Invictus doing in all of this?

Rome weren't built in a day etc.

MORON. These events are fucking sponsered at times by the same people who sponser BLM. Holla Forums even exposed it in a thread.

And now look at the response.

"White people are hateful - got thrown out of the park today. We really need to unite against white hate. Black Lives do matter".

You can't win the culture war this way. This already happened in the 1980s! It's a program. The Jews are running a program!

Fuck

kill yourself for fucking up, you had one thing and the alt right is controlled OP.

I'm sorry that Richard Spencer led you down a dead-end. What possible political outcome did you expect from this rally?

pscp.tv/w/1yNGamRYYAgGj
@2:35

I disavow Donald Trump

Hah, hilarious.
I am so intensely glad I didn't drive several hours to get involved in this shit-show.

I wager the whole thing was intended to be an exercise in demoralization.

Yeah, but that will scrubbed from all the news reports. It will be "car" drives over people counter-protesting "nazis".

A car fucked some amerifat in the protest.

you'd have a point if alt-kikes weren't a bunch of libertarians with patreon accounts lmao

nice reddit spacing and direct link to alt-kike twitter too, another jew pretending to be pro-white and you just hop on board?

That's because Spencer is CIA you idiot. We keep telling you this. Trump knows.

Not only that, but Jews that are mainly known for being complete scumbags. Yeah, and they wonder where the stereotype comes from.

More like pic related.
Its telling that you had that prepped though.

Learn English.

The face of cuck comes forward.
Daily Reminder that Trump is a release-valve/smokescreen, his purpose is to make you feel like you won something, while he does nothing about the entirely-internal demographic shift.

Checked for this is the day the alt-right dies. Feels good.

He doesn't care.

Clearly not if Jews hate it so much that they send shills onto Holla Forums like you.
Anti-White

Nothing but what his kosher advisors and Jewish children tell him.

What did he mean by this? These kikes and other nonwhites want nothing more than to strip our rights away, and the second we put our foot down, they start to kvetch

our brothers are dying

you piece of shit

twitter.com/TheMadDimension/status/896432947645042690

Not a shill, retard.

But then again you want a bunch of innocent people to make fools of themselves during trumps spat with North korea.

This is interference and you know it motherfucker. They just gave cnn a newscycle.

Hopefully some of the leftists in the car accident will die.

Other people are arrested for giving the Roman salute or praising our Fuhrer. Fuck you, America is one of the few countries where White Pride and expressions of NatSoc are allowed.

30 antifa run over by vehicle
twitter.com/severin_jahn/status/896431893394206720

god fucking dammit.

>twitter.com/TheMadDimension/status/896432947645042690

this may sound larpy but someone needs to get into a car, and disperse those antifa to save those guys.

One down already.
Positive k/d confirmed.

Hah, remember yesterday, all the hard talk? Disappeared quick, didnt it?

They wanted people like you to get arrested because you cant control your autism.

Lambs to the slaughter.

You'd think they would learn by now that they shouldn't block traffic.

They really are panicking though, it's lovely.

Not much you can do when the national guard comes after you

How about you stop breathing?

That GL Rockwell quote about failure. Ironic. I wouldn't be holding him up as an expert on how to transition to a broad movement.

The Alt-Kike fell into a rat trap.

I warned you…

We seem to be getting raided by Nazis who support this larpy crap.
Don't forget to sage and report!

Jesus you are a true mongoloid. Spencer is a prissy little shit with bad intentions, but if you actually think that Trump is pro-white and is only shitting on the rally because he think it's controlled op, then you are the very definition of retarded.

put a brick on the acceleration of a car loaded with some gas in the back, and drive it into the leftist crowd

Liberals can't understand why they get ran over while standing in the middle of the road.

Its funny you believe this.

You Alt-Kikes have been un-transitioning our movement every fucking time you go out in public and get beat up.

Guys compare Ryan and Trump statements, both are crafted vaguely and do not specify which faction they are criticizing.

your feelings dont matter at this point.

The alt right protestors are getting destroyed by a town and antifa right now.

Think tactically next time.

If you are not a shill, you are a lemming. Only shills and lemmings are opposed to White activism.

Ever heard of the Turner Diaries?
Thats probably why they were urged to go in unarmed. Leaders knew what was coming and wanted this outcome.

Yeah no

This entire thing is classic hegelean dialectic, I'm willing to bet aut-right leaders and antifa are working together

We've been warning them for fucking months and they never listen. Read WLP and study the ideas of leaderless revolution, it's the only way to save our people.

kek

>twitter.com/severin_jahn/status/896431893394206720
Looks like that car has an illegal-in-Virginia level of window tint, that is highly unusual.

I'm shitting on your rally too. Stop embarrasing us. Stop aligning yourselves with Dugin, Spencer, Zionists, and Duke.

Stop working WITH the CIA!

what good that did? they are just fucking white people. at least if you vote democrat, you get in obamas and other jews that don't hide their hate for white people, might still have a chance.

White people protesting their genocide are arrested and beaten by leftists thugs and you think that imperfections in their ideology caused it. You need to back up and see the forest from the trees.

lmao he's not fighting the kikes he just tricked a bunch of white kids into getting trapped and injured by antifa goons. You're all suckers for following this.

THIS

I hope he puts some protections for political groups that the towns dont agree with, it will be a victory for free speech and more protections for people who are pro white.

fuck you nigger read what i post. Your brand of autism maynot exactly be white shit. Protect your family, your race but please load in you brain before you shoot words out of your mouth.

How about you realize this is what the Alt Right wanted all along and doesn't give a shit about what happens to its rank and file?

political solutions aren't viable, the only kind of voting that matters involves rooftops

good. the normies needs to be spooked because the national consciousness right now is abysmal

b-but muh 36dd checkers. way too many here took the le god emperor meme a tad too seriously.

I noticed that as well and I think false flag very likely.

XD

the shit storm this weekend was worth it tho

Isn't it funny how the anti-White shills come here and say "Don't do anything goyim!" and try to shame us with "muh PR!!!"
Yet this idiot right here is complaining that we're "embarrassing" him.

Nice try shill. Actually, no. It's transparent. Only a shill would attack a White nationalist rally.

It's not MY rally, you mouth-breathing little dipshit. Can you read? Did you not see where I said Spencer had "bad intentions"? And don't try to shift the grounds of discussion just because I destroyed your idiotic point about Trump being a secret white nationalist.

lol, keep getting led around by pied piper KIKEs like dicky.

Retweet this

twitter.com/Spooky_JFK/status/896436354233630720

Yeah because this is a really useful sentiment that gets us places. Gas yourself kike.

Someday, every single one of you race traitors and Jews will be hanging from trees. Every single one…

Actually that's a lie. Most will die in different ways, but you get the picture. I hope you die from being raped to death by your nigger pals.

Why is there always a jew at a crime scene. Look bottom left.

Or antifa, its why they fucking wear masks to get nationalists and citizens arrested when they defend themselves.

nice botpost. Do you know your fucking autism will prevent this sort of shit from happening?

Why would I retweet this? I want him to get away scott free and do it again.

The holocaust didn't happen, kike. But it will.

our white brothers are bleeding from the head after Antifa got them in a parking garage

but please tell me how we need to stay at home and disavow our white brothers because of made up conspiracy by anons on forums

twitter.com/xshularx/status/896406079546036227

Quit having a muh-PR esque fit over this, you mexikike, you really think any of the actually sensible normalfags are going to look at tiki torches and immediately be reminded of nazis? Let the left continue to embarrass themselves hysterically by comparing it to a torch and pitchfork mob. Even if it draws from nazi elements, being inspired by other cultures in some way and making something new out of it through the attitudes of your own culture is something nearly every culture in history has done.

The very fact that the police are making these illegal arrests in the first place shows this shit would have happened either way you colossal asshat, regardless of whether or not tiki torches were exchanged for lamps or if they cucked out with Gandhi-like methods.

Only a shill would attack a White nationalist rally.
Keep thinking the Alt Right is your friend. You're only helping Holla Forums weed out the idiots.

No I think you were set up.

And we warned you this would happen if you followed CIA provocateurs into battle.

That photo is of /our guy/ Sam Hyde. We always use him for whenever theres mass happenigns

Don't be a PR faggot, that's what kills movements.

We should be spooking tadpoles, their concern isnt' worth our time.

the alt-kike as an entity is linked to the CIA through NPI and William Regnery II
you are being suckered into an anti-white movement that will accomplish nothing.

it won't happen if you keep listening to alt-kike idiots who have zionist tendencies and are fine with based fags.

pic related, the future of the alt-kike bathhouse

in that case fuck Holla Forums if it won't side with pro whites

I stand with the white men who are standing up for our white civil rights in charlottesville

Then shoot them all.

>twitter.com/Spooky_JFK/status/896436354233630720

Naa, need the pic of him in the car

Yes, by a long shot. I just watched (was forced to watch) The Hateful Eight, a Quentin Tarantino film, and I found the law man in that movie made a good comparison to the ones we currently have. In case you haven't seen it, he's a complete cuck and protects a wounded black man with his life, at one point they even hang a white woman (..she's the main villain, of course) and laugh at her while she expires.

I'll say it for the hundredth time: police protect niggers and Jews because they're the ones who need it. They also protect the white trash that we would rather see burned. Police are the protectors and cultivators of degeneracy, their jobs literally depend on it, and the jobs of their "justice system" cohorts.

Prove me wrong cop loving queers.

It's a meme, you dip :^)

Then leave, shit face.

Its awesome, but, that was tactical action.
Time is running out, and zero meaningful action is transpiring via the elected politicians.

Assuming you're pro-White, I think you misunderstand me. I am pro-White and pro-White nationalism. I oppose the traitors and shills.

You're not the chosen people. You're not even a real Jew. You're a Khazar and every single one of your is going to die.

Since antifa are the only white people who will engage in violence, how do we get them on our side?

You're arguing with one of Israel's cockriders. Don't worry about these cunts, they're grasping at straws.

They cancelled his show
he cancelled their lives
coming to a theater near you this summer

they're just doing their job mate, just following orders

You should leave, kike.

thanks

Everything is not okay, and its only going to get worse. Snarky media mudfolk, the pets of Jews, led to this.

I'm not leaving. Too bad for you, huh? No consensus cracking for you, TRSodomite.

Could someone tell me why would someone even be in a red ice members list in the first place?

Its pretty much a huge letdown, they should of checked who was employed in those political offices and then see their social media accounts.
They wanted this shit to happen and a bunch of innocent people got arrested for expressing their views which have freedom of speech protections. But get serious, lean more towards americanism co opt it to be more pro white and stop sucking foreigner cock.

Lets see where it goes.

how the fuck did you not see the :^), that means the post is not serious

You have no movement. We do, and we're going to be rich after this.

We don't stand with the Alt-Kike. We just recreated the entire fucking pro-white movement and you faggots came around to destroy our plans. You're a traitor. Spencer is a traitor.

I hope you figure this out sooner rather than later.

I use custom css that fucks webbum thumbnails up for some reason but I like it too much to change it, sorry laddo

But we told you that's exactly what will happen if you follow alt-kike leaders. You're "peacefully protesting" and supporting politicians, when you should be arming yourselves and forming parallel societies and no-go zones. Basically the same thing muslims do in Europe.
Leftist thugs can't beat you if you're on your own turf, armed and no cops are showing up iwhen you start killing them.

Well, instead you followed the alt-kikes. You reap what you sow.

hell yeah

THIS IS THE FINAL FORM OF THE ALT-KIKE

HE ONLY CARES ABOUT D'NATIONS AND HIS PHONY JEWISH MOVEMENT. KYS

lol

twitter.com/88RespectWomen/status/896438142860795905

I hope they clear that database every now and then. I was a member about 8 months or so ago.

No one cares about tint laws. Not the people that put in on, the people that do vehicle inspections or the police.

:^)

I have that guy filtered, but, did he unironically say
?

None of us are surprised. Fuck off.

What information would they even have? Email addresses, but what else?

I hope ANTIFA kills Spencer

They'll figure it out when it's too late

yes, he did. these kikes don't care about the white race, just their PR, imagery, and pockets.
they will get whites killed for their false cause.

Where what goes? Its done.
The gov has already decided how they're going to spin this, and so the last gasp of White America is heard.

This is the final stroke. The altright, facade though it may have been, gave people some semblance of hope when even Trump discarded them. Now thats dead too. See where it goes?
Its going into the bin, along with America, soon to be renamed Israel 2: Brazilian Boogaloo.
Enjoy the fall.

It's not the same thing. The government is letting the Muslims do that shit. They aren't going to let you do that.

twitter.com/JeffreyGoldberg/status/896406044645130241

Credit/Debit card also potentially. Membership was $15 bucks a month.

BASED KIKES, FELLOW FASHY G-YS

Are you retarded? If it's a place that doesn't involve faggots with those political leanings holding power, then there would be no reason to revolt in any manner in that area to begin with, and there would never have been any threat to the confederate statue. Of COURSE people are going to get hurt in this, as it they would in any battle. There IS no way for things to change at this point without lives being risked in some way or another. For someone who stresses the importance of the american revolution, you sure have a habit of acting like our french "allies" did during that time.

can someone give me a quick rundown of events? I'm completely out of the loop

JESUS CHRIST
THESE PEOPLE ARE RIGHT WING GOONS
IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW

pic related:
nigger calling for sharp shooters

To all the Jew mods here banning me. We will make Holla Forums Alt-Right friendly. I will keep coming here. You will never escape us

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

There is nothing the government can do - The same reason the cops don't go to Detroit. The government has a place where people don't follow their law, don't respect their authority, don't cooperate and don't let them in.
When a parallel society is formed the only thing the government can do is to firebomb the place.

You guys really aren't interested in coming out of your basement are you?

Who am I kidding, I know you're marxist jews shilling. Get ready for the gas, faggots.

the town where the meeting was supposed to take place in was a trap. They fucked over the right to assembly and destroyed freedom of speech protections for a pro white rally.

The event got declared unlawful at noon. State of emergency declared. Red Ice hacked. Some Liberals run over by someone. Pretty cool torch march last night Doe.

Looks like Boogie's interviewing DD.

Yeah, his twitter is @Millennial_Matt
He's almost to 7,000 followers, not bad.

What do you mean again?

Not same user, but thanks for the rundown

Reported for supporting kike shills and for ban evasion.

no kidding, BulbaKIKE and most of the TRS leaderships were goons

capped for future, thanks for outing yourself KIKE

link you faggot.

Hitler was handed the power by Hindenburg because he was old and knew he couldn't pull Germany from the shit it had gotten itself in. He saw Hitler and the NatSoc party as the only party capable of uplifting Germany from total social collapse.

America would have to be in near social collapse, plus have a leader with a lot of power hand the power to another Natinalist group like that to repeat the NatSoc uprising.

Why is it that all NatSoc's seem to forget Hindenburg's key role in passing the power to Hitler. We could have never actually won the elections with democracy alone, a physicall takeover of the goverment and support from it's leader was needed.

I'm not american and all I hear about this is "ebil white rayciss are at it again". Fucking media is going overboard with it's narrative

Keep banning me faggots :^)

We have a real on the streets presence. You have nothing but your bedroom

It's not going to ok shitskin. And the internet helped you're right about that.

also thanks lads

kill yourself commie

Currency isn't real. Learn what words mean before you use them. Don't act like a jew.

I still can't believe they believed pisstavistock like wtf how can u be so retarded hahahahaha

I love these shitflinging contests. The emotional atmosphere lays bare all secrets.

Dumbass. If you use money for a politcal movement, then "you" are not going to be rich. Your movement is. But they said they are personally going to be rich, because the Alt Right are crypto kikes who are pocketing most of the donation money.

Can you be any more transparent?

My favorite little underrated tidbit from these BTFOings is that leftyfaggot's immediate response to REAL threats and danger is the exact same passive, pathetic, impotent response they have to something worthless like twitter drama, seeing a trailer for a movie they don't like, or a normalfag disagreeing with them.

How did the mods allow this place to get subverted by retards like you, holy shit.

I'm not a mod and you got your asses handed to you in front of the world. Good going, dick.

And stop using our flags!

That's because niggers control the local government in Detroit. In case you haven't noticed nignogging isn't really illegal. you can thank the jews

True, I'm just fucking pissed that these aut-right idiots are being so blatant about using the white race for shekel-farming.

Obviously money is real, the dollar however is backed by debt and can(and will) become worthless overnight. If they were serious they'd use ETH / BTC / Metals

I meant currency lad I'm just pissed off and misspoke, USD is backed by debt.

But they're are our fucking neighbors, we shouldn't have this sort of shit happen to begin with since the FBI controlled KKK has way more rights than the harmless alt kikes, the people of that town now know the community leaders are against them. This should of been the next battle of Athens, but it went wrong and now the kikes have gotten some power over the narrative.

That's the sort of thinking that got us into this mess.

It may be time for that.

Boy I wonder what kind of (((people))) focus on semantic bullshit to advance their agenda. Who does that remind you of?

the people petitioning for the assembly should of checked the backgrounds of those representatives.

Hindsight is 20/20 but fucking hell man.

This has to happen regardless..america has to go into the dumpster and I'd love for anyone to tell me why it shouldn't at this point.

Why are you defending the alt-kike?

twitter.com/CharlesMBlow/status/896442114053206016

People who know those tactics work for either side, that's who, TRSodomite. Control language, control the powers over creation and destruction. You're out of your league here, sorry to say. You really need to leave before it's too late.

You kikes will never learn. Did you already forget your last failure? CTR thought they would make Holla Forums pro-hillary, and you had a lot more resources then, kike-kun.

Go ahead and try, do your best! Shill away! It will make breaking you that much more enjoyable.

So what?

In my experience in VA, the only cars with a tint to that degree are state vehicles. Or, obviously, an out-of-state visitor. I wonder what the suspect description is going to be, if they're looking for a local civilian I would be curious about that.

Stop posting these fag twitter handles no one cares

the people have the right to assembly and talk about their pro white leanings. Its not a crime here, but the town is acting like it is.

No, I did my daily workout, read 200 pages of a book, saw this happening, played some EVE Online while shitposting and drinking ice cold milk in front of my monitor, thank you very much.

Well, the created the Alt-Right and this rally to deal with Holla Forums.

I REPEAT

The Alt-RIGHT was created to deal with Holla Forums's basement dwelling memes (memes that exposed Hillary's pedo-ring amoung other things).

You exist because we exist. We exist because we weren't affraid to do what we do alone, with no back up or President or fucking cameras or friends.

We did it because we hate the world and we hate faggot larpers like you who just want to dance in the street with our memes as flags.

Another step closer to the singularity

Wow, this guy really hates niggers.

AND HEILED

You have to walk before you can run. It goes like this:
Redpill -> online activism -> irl meetups -> irl activism -> parallel society -> no go zones

We're still in the first few stages. Don't jump the gun user.

piss

Are you seriously only JUST NOW realizing that laws only exist to protect the status quo and get thrown out for defenders of the status quo?

It's not illegal to tie your shoes differntly but if going to the wrong area could it lead to asking nogs or spics personal questions like what area you're from.

t. people speaking against white nationalists rallying

Why does anyone even post on 8/pol/ anymore? Does nobody see the absurdity of this shit? The fact that mods ban people who disagree with these faggots? This place is kiked to absolute hell.

We weren't done redpilling you stupid fucking asshole. You jumped the gun with Spencer and now look at what you have.

But user, unless you get yourself arrested and ruin your life to improve the image of your based Alt Right leaders (praise be upon them, give them your all), what have you really done, to be quite honest? This is a shitpost.

It's right on his channel. Lots of hugging.

Ackshually mod-sama, alt-kikes have a lot more human capital than CtR since CtR was 20 dedicated shills and the alt-kike gets all the kiddies that shell out d'nations to come "promote the movement" on imageboards.

I know you guys have an IRC and probably have buddies you can take on as extra vols, I suggest doing so because these kikes WILL ramp it up also stop banning me for posting best korea memes

fuck right off, your movement is phony and kiked to absolute hell

This tbh. The wreckers will try to disrupt anyone actually doing something, it's their biggest fear

The only people I see with that sort of tint are niggers.

Look at that schnoz on or "Croatian" (or was it "Serbian") friend Peinovich.

kek

10/10 psyop. Looks like half the cocksuckers here fell for it, which is the high water mark fro the alt-kike

Also Hitler pretty much strong armed Hindenburg into handing him all the power so the myth we just need to sit still and hope democracy save us is idiotic. Hitler tried democracy, it failed. So he didn't cuck out and went to the goverment and took the power.

Learn from Hitler you guys. Don't puss out, if democracy fails yes you must try to take the power by force if needed. And no i'm not a kike telling you guys to march into the white house and commit suicide, we are nowhere near that point yet. Just don't fool yourselves into thinking democracy is everything. Democracy literally never wins.

Heres Andrew Anglins run down of events. If u don't know about. He's updating fairly frequently

dailystormer.com/unitetheright-charlottesville-live-updates/

I thought you didn't want any fighting back to begin with, now you say it really should have been a battle? What are you trying to even fucking say at this point, that simply replacing the tiki torches with lamps would have suddenly made fighting back okay in the town's eyes and prevented what you're saying here?:

Is there any current IRC server for this board? Sage for offtopic

Found your problem.

Remember kids the cianiggers can remotely disable cars to fuck with people if the car is made post 2008. Also this the new livestream thread now?

kys

Always start your day with a redpill.

They got his car, not sure if they got the guy.

that guy looks jewish as fuck

Hey, I mean ppl were going to hold a big rally somewhere eventually.

There is only one redpill user

White men are in the street chanting 'blood and soil', kike. Your days are numbered.

yes, mod only though. i shouldn't know about it and neither should you heh

Of course this means they can remotely crash them as well. Explains the rash of convenient one car accidents on Hillary's kill list.

No.

I agree on the KKK thing, but I don't think there were any actual NatSocs there and they're just going to use those names whatever happens

Reading the temperature of public opinion is important for a political movement. Now is the time to introduce rhetoric and policy. Appeal to people's emotions about why WN is necessary and good. Once the brainwashing is undone and positive values can be attached open demonstrations can work. We clearly demonstrably are not there yet and TRS and the Alt-Kike's e-fame grabbing Jewish stupidity resulted in the clusterfuck we saw today.

Fair enough, thanks, I never stopped using IRC, but I'm not a mod either, so I'll guess I just forget about it then

look retard, peoples rights got fucked over, people back then had more spine and fought for it.

The alt kike started chanting shit instead of saying how their rights got eroded because of leftist snowflake shit. But they started chanting germany tier shit and made asses of themselves.

This could of been the next battle of athens in a non combatant sort of way but they went along with the falseflgging.

Well to have a movement, the larpers here actually have to step out of their homes. So these morons here are never ever going to build a movement.

Your problem. It's right there. You're even admitting to it.

You're a retard.

(checked)

You have to go back, nigger.

It's good imagery, shame it's backed by zionists like spencer and actual kikes like Mike Peinowitz

Your movement is jewish and phony, why won't you fucking listen? I want pro-white activism just not when it's phony and backed entirely by jews who actively want their followers to not be armed and get hurt and killed by communists

Do you not see the problems here?

So, by analogy, 'Jewish nationalism' is Jewish supremacy?

Really makes you think…..

Did you come from reddit?

Stop talking out of your ass.

You don't understand the degree of resourced CTR had. They had entire subnets and could ban evade /16 bans in seconds for hours on end.

If they got his car whoever it is is going to be caught. Unless they have stashes of fugitive money and plans to leave the country. They might hangout with a friend for a few days but they can't go back to work or their house/apartment. So…yeah

National Socialist movement was there at #UniteTheRight

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

In all honesty, I thought this was fucking funny. Like they didn't even burn down shit but they still SHUT IT DOWN unlike other actual riots.

But like I told you guys before, you have to take power through the system like how you got Trump through. You need to get through democratically at the local levels like Hitler and the National Socialist Party did. There's a lot of pissed off whites out there, made even more pissed because of shit like what happened at google recently. They see where everything is headed, you can't change the status quo unless you change the system and that's how everyone who did it before successfully did it.

Antifa throwing bricks and rocks at cars

twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/896441610216624128

OKAY OKAY Butthurt kikes and their rainbow haired mutilated mutants.

Should be renamed oath preppers.

So if he's talking out of his ass, would you be so kind to enlighten me? I honestly havn't paid any attention to any link between irc and this board for all the years I've lurked here. Either way is good, user.

Holla Forums has become a fucking joke

Source for that chart?

Just go take a look at every blue checkmarked kike on twitter going apoplectic. The mask is falling off and their anti-white hatred is getting turned up to 11 because they know the end for them is approaching. Any white person watching is going to begin to see that these (((people))) hate them and will not distinguish the cuck from the NatSoc and demand the genocide of all of the above.

is there any way to buy some good ol' dixie themed jacket? All I see online is t-shirts

update for those wondering

Part of the way you do that is by showing you are still relevant. You also underestimate how most people are attracted to power(every time the left freaks out it makes us look like we are in control).

to

Alt-Right is gonna sue and make a lot of money :^) YOU MAD NOW?

twitter.com/NathanDamigo/status/896441892229001218

>oathbreakers and NSM at the same rally

wew

Holla Forums has been fellating its kosher messiah since the election, this is nothing new.

Upbeat happening theme confirmed.

At the end of James Allsup's stream he say they're planning to sue Cville [vice] mayor Wes Bellamy.

Subscribed to their full content (2hr of interviews) and to be able to access the archives.

LOOK ALT-KIKE IT"S WORKING! THE NIGGERS ARE PUTTING THEMSELVES IN CHAINS AGAIN!

You know what this is? This is a party. It's a fucking street party. And two different groups are crashing each other's party. Larping faggots

look at this obvious psyop!

You're just repeating talking points and phrases like a shill. There's no substance to the shit you're saying.

The reason this happened is because the cops didn't hold to their word and protect the rally. The police sided with the communists. You're a filthy rat fuck liar.

No because my post was in support of the march.

Is that a landwhale on the ground not moving?

STAY HOME NORMIE

Live now

Well..at least he's swearing that the payments are secure..that's good. Hope he's telling the truth.

I don't think that's the right speech.

Different time, different climate, different leaders. Richard Spencer isn't fit to lick George Lincoln Rockwell's boot.

Literally the only good thing they did.

Nevermind, I found my way there.

How could they even collect these statistics?
Typical.

I can't tell if that image was made to be pro or anti Trump.

that is why you have to go underground before doing something big

SAM HYDE, HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

twitter.com/BasedLoller3/status/896442323315437568

The red pill is the point where you realize the world was not what it seemed to be. It's a point of inflection, a singular. After that it's a path to understanding more and more things.

This will *always* be the case on an open forum. Jew shilling will happen, and the more public prominence you get, the worse it will get. On the other hand you can't win hearts and minds without an open forum.

The colossal degree of shilling on display here is a metric of the level of real-world impact.

This is 100% true. This protest was whipped up by "alt-right" e-celebs who are bought and paid for controlled opposition. They will be used to further vilify white men and justify more business as usual from the kike media. There is nothing to celebrate here. Protesting is for powerless losers.

his tweets were less than satisfactory

I hope this comes to the (((west))) soon. I hope someone throws something at my car. In the meantime I'm harnessing my rage by meditating. Exercising. Growing. Organizing my thoughts and possessions for I'd rather run toward Walhalla and join the last batallion for our survival than live watching my brothers and sisters swirl toward the abyss.

As Leonard Bernstein once told Miguel Serrano,

Rise up and face your fears. Face your enemies. Return glory to our race. Don't be a Christcuck. Follow the gods of your ancestors and protect your family. Your Volk.

I'm fine with those there who actually are calling out kikes but a decent chunk of them constantly avoid the jewish issue or worse advocate working with zionists.

This the speech Trump mention in pic related

At the 2:30 mark
pscp.tv/w/1yNGamRYYAgGj

They did scare the shit out of people during this shitshow. I wonder what got the national guard involved.

Was it the large number of militia members or just liberal screaming.

kys

imo it would balance out in the end because horde of kids probably amounts to roughly the same amount of ips as a mobile subnet

The alt-kike isn't saying anything even remotely close to that though

And you think the alt-kike thought leaders didn't know this would happen and couldn't prepare for it(by telling their members to come ready for self-defense)
The police are tools of ZOG and any genuine pro-white leader will know this, your leaders are phony and you're a retard for following them.

Alt-kike = anti-white

Nostalgia Critic?

You would be calling them controlled opposition if they weren't doing anything either.

STAY HOME Holla Forums

STAY HOME

don't listen to Goebbels who said you need to control the streets to control politics

It's actually pretty pathetic.

They are white nationalists who talk about Jews. What more do you want?

The torch light event was cool. But that's the last time I'm fooled. All of these rallies, all of them, are literally 100% controlled ops and only bad news will ever come out of them.

Can't wait for the shitstorm. Knowing Holla Forums the mods will just sticky a new 4d chess thread.

Shit like this is why I don't make accounts.

even looks a bit like him

STAY FILTERED TRS

STAY FILTERED

wow LOL

based skeptic

Have you looked into the empty dead eyes of a cop recently user/ the mechanical walk, the inane accusations, the sudden snapping violence, the circular logic, the always attempting to bait you into probable cause even if you asked the time, the inability to understand local idioms?

These are all signs of kike brainwashing. Every veteran cop shows this now, every cop that exists now, if he won't let a nigger hang his family, with be goaded into it by the rest of his comrades who'll shoot him if he thinks for himself.
All are guilty, none can be saved.

What are the chances that the Camaro was bought in a government lot? If the driver has three names used, you know the routine by now. :^)

They don't mention what the kikes do, they don't mention why they're a problem, they're perfectly fine with based nationalist kikes because all their leaders are closeted zionists or ethnic kikes themselves, and they don't want a white state where whites reign supreme they want some fucking injun reservation for whites while the rest of the world becomes mud. Get fucked, your leaders will lead you right off a cliff.

he won't step on his dick. it will be a generic
without assigning it to any specific group

There hasn't been a large gathering of /ourguys/ like this in a very long time. So..they overreacted. In my opinion.

Of course you can't wait, Spencer. That was your plan all along. But surely repeating decades old tactics from Commie playbooks against a gentile who thrived in an environment made for Jewry will be stopped this time!

Obviously wrong. Kill yourself sodomite.

I am saying if they are going to "do something" it should be attacking the (((media))) outlets or the (((university))) faculties, not standing around with torches waiting to be rounded up and sent to the gulags.

what does this meAN SAtan?

Are those your flames, Satan?

mp4

Nigger Devil confirmed

The cucks and demoralizing shills are out in full force today. :^)
You did well standing for what you believe in, yanks. Hopefully we'll see more fun events like this in the future.

Trump didn't associate his brand to this protest before it turned violent. Why would he choose to afterwards? I don't think you have realistic expectations of Trump.

lmao that should be all you need to know about the kiked out phony movement. how long until you start calling everyone jerrycucks and r.ulecucks?

ftfy, this isn't about securing the existence of podcasts and a future for spencer's bank account you dumb kike

So this is why we didn't have more retarded leftist protests - Soros and others were just organizing false-flag right-wing ones. 90% of these street demonstrations are psy-ops and not organic

did you not see the guy dropping bombs on infowars?

I won't listen to Goebbels, because [MODERN DAY] USA and Weimar Germany are two completely different things in two completely different times.

Gonnna go to the Alt-Right Parrtay! Going call all those larping faggots online out!

Going to fight the other party and kick them out!

We're going to party party party like big boys!

We are the ALT-RIGHT and we rally like we fight.

Don't invite Soros to crash the party or we wont be able to meet our white QTwife!

It's our party and we'll suck if we want to

Trap if we want to

Jew if we want to

You would Jew too if they were paying you!

Where were you when the jews managed to misdirect both the left and right into following their agenda where only the jews got to gain anything from it

This. A generic civnat PR talking point is all you can expect from Trump at this point tbh.

checked and confirmed for common sense

i don't watch infowhores because they use hollywood editing that fucks with your brain.

You are this close to saying purity spiraling

Viewed as a controlled-op psyop, Unite the Right is 200% more effective than any Soros-funded BLM protest was

I had to make this

CHELSEA 2020
amirite guis?

Farage goes full CURRENT CENTURY

I was waiting for this

Why don't you know cpr you fucking cuck. Ugh these people are completely useless even to themselves.

As stated a lot of the alt-right base is salvageable but their leadership is garbage.

Yes, that's right. I forgot how Trump is going to save the white and how the popular surge in ethno nationalism is just a conspiracy.
You really are delusional.

Nige plz.

Quality.

Well, UKIP is a piece of shit party whose only good act was escaping the EU.

ITS THE CURRENT CENTURY GOYIM

NICK GRIFFIN DID NOTHING WRONG, FUCK UIKIP

CNN right now is fucking hilarious. I love this so much. Thank you alt right for causing a minor protest that triggered the news media hard.

You're only seeing them in America because they are banned in Europe you dumb faggot.

Shills be gone. We support our white brothers.

this

DHS is about to come down hard

fake and gay

Bongs are beyond repair. Even the bongs on Holla Forums don't like Hitler. If the ones on Holla Forums are so bluepilled, just imagine how bad the rest of them are.

Pretty ironic

The eternal Anglo.

*race

any chance of GAS GAS GAS?

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/896445864398520321

(checked)
top keke

MUH BASED BOOMER NIG/PLUMPF WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE

Anyone look up the car's license plate yet? GVF1111. Poorfag so not buying a fucking lookup report.

I like how the cops show up like 88 seconds after the car attack and the liberal with the camera shouts with entitlement "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" Like the cops are supposed to be on his ass protecting him from random car attacks 24/7.

I like to think that the cops were actually the drivers of the car and drove a block away and ditched it in a garage before walking back to inspect the damage they did. Like some sort of reverse superhero

Just a queer kvetching about "muh meltin' pot". They really love pot.

Well maybe if our leaders had prevented the kosher shitskin invasion we wouldn't have to, Nige.

When the pendulum swing reverses, it reverses hard.

Yuri Bezmenov warned us about this.
"Don't stand in front of your enemy and attack him head on. Catch his attack coming toward you and use his forward momentum to throw him off balance."
Or something like that.
I have faith in Trump. He has been Jewing the Jew for decades in the heart of Jewry. A little upstart like Dicky and his crew just figuring out how to use Saul Alinsky's writings in real life isn't going to stop him.

nope, its real
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/896445864398520321

Been gone for awhile. Can anyone give me a rundown of Charlottesville or whatever?

Nige seems pleasantly surprised

Car of peace was possibly attacked by groids before the incident of multitrack drifting.

Street racing gone wrong

golems in full mobilization mode

I'm shocked.

That's what we've been doing for so long, Killary denouncing Pepe on national television, using jewish victories in Palestine to turn leftists against them, etc.

Sure you do. That's why you sit here and do nothing while he marry's his daughters off to kikes

Torches were a terrible idea however, everyone there ran headlong into the "EVIL NEONAWWTZEES" meme and shot themselves in the face with terrible PR. A regular rally without torches would've done more to highlight the disproportionate response. Which, unfortunately, a lot of people see as justified now. Those scores of nazi movies and docus have an extremely pronounced effect on peoples perceptions of whats wrong and whats right.

Nice.

Also do we know the driver yet?

I personally just love this. All that moaning and bitching, they don't bitch about mass killings in the Middle-East, they don't give a fuck about the war in Ukraine, they don't mind the terrorism most of the time. But one good old true German greeting and there you go, all hell breaks loose.

You can pretty much see what is the ONLY TRUE political undeground.

Which guy? This guy?

BASED!

This. It's a simple and vague post to calm down normies. He neither is speaking for the alt-right, nor is he denouncing their base and his voters in their midst. They'll probably even think that he means Antifa with hate and violence and Alt-Right fags cheers him on for it.

100% Nigger if they haven't shown his skin color yet.

Is ZeroHedge literally retarded?

archive.fo/0eXG4

They posted a pic of Sam Hyde as the culprit.

another angle
twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737

And what can we do about it? It actually took them a long time to employ these…

You niggers just love your PR don't you.

how the mighty have fallen

There are only two sides, the communists and the nationalists

Pick a team and stand by your comrades

A reminder the press will paint the right as evil no matter what happens. They want white genocide. Might as well support sports car of peace.
Open your garages and make them pay n sprays.

He's only making an observation fam.

they have prepared for decades if not hundreds of years for irl protests so they have countless ways too manipulate them. Outdoor protests are completely neutered now, we've just been conditioned to think they work because it's the easiest thing for them too handle.

everyone seems retarded today

Jesus Christ get the fucking race war started already.

All of the idiots shitposting over who's TRS or not, and whether this was the alt-right or actual WNs, or whatever- Fuck you. They went out and did shit. You didn't.

Eh, okay?

Dubs checked. Although Dicky is a piece of shit and shouldn't be trusted, it's funny watching the limp-wristed faggots on Holla Forums fall over themselves trying to preserve their image of trump as "pro-white".

No, the guy that was calling info wars jew controlled and Alex Jones a kike puppet you D&C shill.

participating in the system perpetuates it dumb repibligoy

Boomers were raised that the worst thing you could be is a nazi. The thought that their children and grandchild will be worse than that would make them go insane.

Do you really need to ask?

THOSE DIGITS!

Ones Aryan ones a kike you fucking retard

You can only spend so much time on journalistic research when you're busy taking marching orders from the Kremlin all the time. It's not like RT and Sputniknews can do all the work by themselves.

Zerohedge is owned by (((ABC media))) now. They are half zog half controlled opposition. I stopped visiting their website after they got bought by ABC.

Neck yourself, there's reasons to shit on them like the fact that their leaders support zionism but this isn't one of them.

checked ^2

…It's an Ohio tag.

what are digits?

Absolutely peaceful!

ALL TRUMP NEEDS TO SAY:
PART AND PARCEL,
GET USED TO IT.
EUROPEANS HAVE.

And you niggers are obssessed with larping. Youre not going to win via force, you stupid fuck. You need to break the conditioning and seize control of the media and legal systems. Stop being so pathetically one dimensional you fucking ape.

Now do the movie Drive soundtrack

Knockoff, fat CIA (also known as DEA) was also on scene earlier.

source?

more snake in the grass speech, where the bigotry could be be the left's that fuels people to move and unite in Charlottesville

Boomers are incompetent in the internet age.

Exactly.

Anyone have a webm of the nigger in the BLM shirt getting maced?

We need numbers. We need a large % of the population to side with us if we're going to win any kind of political power.

Richard B Spencer is our Martin Luther King Jr. Except we will be fighting for true civil rights for white people

Friday August 11th - Peaceful rally of right wing gents, ranging from civic to natsoc. Antifag films himself crying.

Saturday August 12th - Cville gov't and cops defy a federal judges order and SHUT IT DOWN. Richard Spencer in handcuffs. Baked Alaska pepper sprayed. MSM/cuckservative spin that it was the Nazis responsible for the violence. Faith Goldy joking about multikulti/hightrust as 2 cars ram lefty protestors in the streets.

/k/ringe

"PR" is a propaganda term for "propaganda".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_relations#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

Find something from history similar to what's going on now and learn from it is my suggestion. Though I'm not sure where to look. Maybe Germany during the rise of Hitler? In my opinion, the criteria to look for is "Communists trying to regain power by repeating old tactics in a country that wisened up/is wising up to Communist tactics."

There's a difference between PR cucking and being pragmatic about how you present your movement/ideology. What Unite the Right did was galvanize the moderate Republicans (read: all Republicans in Congress, where actual political power is) and all Democrats against the right-wing. It made it a top priority legislatively for Congress to take what was, up to that point, a quietly gaining movement that pushed the overton window to the right, and made it a top political priority across the board. Were Trump to support them, even moderately, he'd be expending political capital where prior he could (for the time, rightly) claim that efforts to constrain the right were a totally unnecessary irrelevant expenditure to be cut.

All this did is set us back.

That's not the car.>>10389892

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA FUCK YOU FED!

We were gaining numbers then you fags came along.

The best kind of days. The filters just kind of slip off and you get to see everybody for who they really are.

ONE CONFIRMED DEAD IN CAR CRASH

fake news

I'm on to you.

The system will continue whether or not a few thousand people on Holla Forums choose to vote. Abstaining from voting accomplishes nothing at all, but neither does it preclude any other sort of more productive action.

Why don't you guys fucking organize already? You know in the physical world.

did they have a stroke?
(checked)
gets my sides every time

oh course they edit shit but i'm be curious how they edit this at 1:25:45

agreed

no you fucking mongoloid

A holodomor-denying pro-Israel faggot is not "pro-white."

Bitch we've presented all of the evidence that 99% of our economic/political/media system is controlled by jews.

can you show me photos of one of your rallies? I wanna see your numbers

You don't. Study your history more. What was the percentage of people who wanted succession from the Britain? Under 10%?

Highly able and utterly fanatical minority who just won't back down - that's how the revolutions are made

Source?

Gotta source?

Cool who's the nigger who's going put a bullet in him?

good

Too early for a post mortem. It only just stopped happening.

source?

They never got to hold the rally. The permit was revoked an hour before it started. Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

He should of brought his gun and a few extra clips.

Dumb move to use your own car instead. At least steal of Commies car.

Why even buy guns?

>Zerohedge is owned by (((ABC media))) now.
I need a source for this.

GOOD JOB BOB

Maybe. Hope I'm wrong, but if the initial reactions of basically fucking everybody are to be taken as a barometer of what's going down, it doesn't look good.

THIS

You said that we need to get the people that are in power on our side. That's a tall order. The people in power need to hang not be welcomed on our side.