Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread. Raid Raptors are secretly meta Edition

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGO
mega.nz/#!D993EDoQ!XexiJaftNnlwII9dTe05ETEdzI4wTwQ-zMLh4BTQeVY

For story: Tag Force games on PSP
I recommend Tag Force 3 through 6 because it slowly works you into the new summoning methods. Tag force 6 needs an English patch

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!vxtnFT7I!Lbb5mBNGiG4gNOEKJ6mHdMehjlffke14-b5nesdh2Vo
mega.nz/#F!vhlGnISZ!0mbfa534UpmR6tCLL_h_Iw
pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
yugiohprices.com/
ygodr.blog.jp/
yugiohtopdecks.com/
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
yugioh.party/
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/
pastebin.com/pM6j2Lqz
twitch.tv/officialyugiohchannel
discordapp.com/channels/170601678658076672/199914558997921793
github.com/Wsheerio/webmConverter
roadoftheking.com/dd-basic-combo
roadoftheking.com/dd-advance-combo
roadoftheking.com/dd-beatrice-combo
8ch.net/v/res/10519391.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked
It sucks. Dark Magician isn't going to be meta but, I can see DMC being $30 for a while just like The Black Stone of legend and Toon Kingdom.

FUCKING KONAMI
WHERE ARE MY D/D/DS
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE D/D/DS

January. I don't even want to play them anymore, Konami ruined me.

Some stuff I am testing, mostly for fun.

Gladiator Beast in the newest episode.

I would watch the anime just for them, they are my favorite Archetype

BUMP

What are your favorite decks right now? It's been a while, but I'm liking lunalights and I'm trying to figure out D/D/D's at the moment.

Blue Eyes with MAX Chaos

This are the cards that killed the game

I've been using Masked HEROes in Tag Force Special. They're pretty powerful, and the AI isn't completely incompetent with them.

tbh the gimmick of the deck in the anime is that it uses all summoning styles (minus ritual)
so pendulums kind of have to be in there

I'm getting the hang of Ritual Beast in real life and I'm learning Raid Raptors for the edgyness.

checked
When will this meme die?

the only thing that sucks in the game right now is immunity to targeting, or worse, to card effects in general. it's only a matter of time before they give a card immunity to being tributed, so we can't even use kaijus any more.

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

If they do something like that it better be a Dragon and super hard to summon

FTFY

As long as it is a Dragon at has low atk, something like 2500-2800. It wouldn't be that bad, right?

How would you get rd of it, let lone win if you can't get over it. They can just put it in defense potion and wait until they draw their combo. This is the closes we got to that dragon.

Nigga just use Twin Twister or Solemn Strike

anyone want to play me

Sure. I'm on YgoPro

let me finish this match im in

okay hosting a match, my names camel and the password is cat

Threadly reminder that kaijus are best archetype

someone join holy shit

what server are you in EU or USA?

I found you I'm Caesar Stone

I opened shitty both times. Nice ninja deck though.

anyone else want to play

checked
I'm ready for Round 2

rooms been up lol

yeah its time to use polimeritation again

Ygo is acting funny

american servers are iffy ill make it on eu

I don't get it

Alright

Rainbow Neos tubro is too much fun, watching Kozmo players get salty as their board is just wiped and they can't do shit

This is Percy, right? Why so dark?

Man, of all the gimmick-y decks it is just dang fun to play. I rolled Gate HEROs and Bubbleman Turbo for a while too, liking the archetype makes it even more fun.

ima gonna play some randoms, ggs

You see it too? It's always like this for me.

Camel I misclicked. I meant to target my train then pop your monster but, ggs neither the less. Post the ninja deck if you want and pratice against the AI Kozmo and see what your deck needs. Nothing makes better practice fuel than rage.

Post list please. I love pissing people off with crazy decks.

not posting my best deck sorry ;)

Damn, fair enough. God speed.

Its only a physical deck right now, Ill go copy it to Devpro real quick

Just throw generic anti-meta cards in the side deck

Thanks, building it now.

I'm running a Shiranui deck..tried it on Devbot..never been lucky enough to score some wins maybe 1 or 2 wins out of like 5 duels. Also made the mistake of trying out the recipe on YGO Pro first and when carry over to DevPro, I had to replace 2 Upstart Goblin with one Jar of Greed and one Pot of Duality. Also tried a Kaiju/Graydle deck.

for the shirunais:
you don't need that many goblin zombies, they're easily searchable
you don't need breakthrough skills or pot of duality
just get a few storming/quaking mirror forces
you might want to run 2 or even 3 of the shiranui samurai, that guy has a great removal effect
less instant fusions, norden is more than enough
rafflesia seems a bit pointless when you only have 3 trap holes
ha'des is also useless
put goyo guardian or something in there
also scarlight red dragon archfiend
also, has shiranui sage come out yet? you're absolutely gonna need 3 of that

oh, also you ABSOLUTELY need to get beast of the pharaoh, since he lets you use uni-zombie to make a level 8 synchro on your first turn, because he's a level 3
+ his effect is really good
alternatively, if you can't find him get spirit reaper, he can also be used to stall

I get that its sucks that you cant attack but come on at least read the fucking cards before saying its bugged.
also deck if anyone has some suggestions.

god damn i hate those frogs
i only managed to beat them with my exod deck, since i had scrubbed raid activated before he could summon them, and he couldn't negate it's effect
so i stopped his battle phase for around 30 turns

consider running magic planter for draw power, instead of jar of greed and that other one that relied on chains

He has literally no cards in his deck that are continuous trap cards.

aren't all the burger traps continuous trap monsters?

I don't run a single continuous trap card, why would I use that?
And jar of greed and accumulated fortune aren't really for draw power, they're for getting paleozoics out of the grave.

oh shit, i didn't realize the paleozoics were normal traps
all the trap monsters till now have been continuous traps so i just figured these were as well

It's all good. Paleo's have their normal trap effect and then while they are in grave you can special them if you activate another trap, thats why I have jar of greed in there draw and free monster.
I think only Paleo's and Phantom Knights have more than one trap monster that isnt continuous. and paleo's are the only one that work that way.

Should I get Reaper on the Nightmare too?

It's like you expect people to actually be decent players. My friend was pissed with me because I kept asking to read his Noble Knight cards every turn so I can get over them where other people like him do what he wanted because of the walls of text.

NEW DARK MAGICIAN GIRL CARD THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD EFFECT. THE WAIFU LIVES

Kek, I hate playing against those, because I have the habit of reading every card once or sometimes twice.

Fuck i hate konami and their cancerous censoring.

I'm surprised that spider bro didn't get censored.

I am liking this deck a lot.

GBs getting new support?

Fingers crossed!

Shitty game.

What tcg would you play then?

you're just avoiding the question

That's a lot of implications, fag.

You're trying to deflect.

i know jewgioh is a shitty jewish scam, but what would you offer me in it's place?

I really, really hope they get it! GB is super fun to play!

Dude I literally just asked which tcg you prefer don't be a Tristan Taylor.

Guys, don't fall for the bait. What are your favorite archtypes? I like Galaxy-Eyes, Blackwings. I also like Raid Raptors and Burning Abyss for the edgyness.

Buster Blader
Black Luster Soldier
TrapTrix
Masked Heroes
Red Eyes

I plan on building cardians when they come out. I just want to get better at using them through dev pro.

Give me a fusion deck to play
You can't say lunalights

Cyber Dragons?

Gladiator Beast
Toon
Skull Servant
Blue Eyes
Red Eyes
Kaiju
Infernoid

I do love the Kaiju archetype…too bad it's pretty wieldy to use.

Yeah, they really need a way to defend themself. There is also the issue of only being able to control one.

Gotcha

By the by..anyone got a good idea what to replace Evilswarm Exciton Knight with?

It was built to abuse the chain system.

Sadly hes one of a kind user. Try Number S39. He doesn't care about Battle traps or effects and can get over most things.

Fusion
Fluffal
Lunalights
Fusion

Funny thing is, with BEWD going to be Tier 1 after Worlds, Buster Blader can actually be a decent rogue deck now.

I Synchro Summon a BIG GUY

I wanna see that shit pop up, be funny as fuck

they seem to work quite well with blue eyes

Yeah..that's the rub with Kaiju. I want to love this archetype (hell, I want to have this go with my other favorite Archetypes, Super Quantums or Super Mecha Phantom Beasts) but that 1 Kaiju thing is really cheesing me off.

You know, they need small monsters. Something that can be used along side the big Kaijus to provide utility

I wish Super Quantums got more support. It feels like there's a hole there. I like using message in a bottle with them because you can get around the cost with field spell.

I just tried this out and its pretty good. I was going to build RaidRaptors irl but they need more support. I'll make blackwings instead.

You know what? I'm thinking of creating a Utopia deck..yes, the ultimate scrub deck.

I know it's pretty fast but look at the second player. That rank up draw power spell is amazing.

Do it, it's mad fun
All that fucking ranking up is like crack, it just feels so fucking nice
Be sure to post results

It is really fun. They really need a way to protect themselfs from stuff like Raigeki. I find myself getting fucked by that a lot. I love how easy it is to make Chrystal Wing.

Well..here goes nothing

So..should I go over 40? If not, what should I get rid of?

Ditch the calls and XYZ reborns
Ditch the ZW weapons you got, they all suck
Considering running maybe even more heroic
Consider the seventh one
More utopia in the extra deck
MORE UTOPIA

A woops
That was ment for that

That deck need some serious rework all around. You don't need rank-up because Lightning is your best XYZ and it doesn't need rank-up, plus it has some serious brick potential and is an unnecessary minus.

Also I don't understand why you'd put all of those graveyard recovery cards in the deck.

Alright..take 2

Listen to this man
Extra deck should be
That's your rank up engine right there. The rest is standard Rank 4s.
Also if you can, for shits and giggles run
CUHRAYZEE BOX

Christ above man.

Worse than first one?

Yeah
I recommend playtesting what you got there, and come back and you'll get it

Very much so, but here's my take at it. There can be some changes but it's way better than what you got right now. Also Generation force searches out Tactics.

yu gi oh?
more yu GAY oh

I'm typing up the list now.

2 photon thrasher
3 Heroic Challenger - Assault Halberd
3 Goblindbergh
2 Kagetokage (was bricky at 3)
3 Hat tricker
3 Tin Goldfish
2 Summoner monk

1 Raigeki
1 Of the Army
1 One day of peace
1 Upstart
3 Generation force
2 warrior returning alive
1 space typhoon
2 twin twister
3 XYZ Change tactics

2 storming mirror
2 Xyz reflect (Can ber searched by Genforce)
2 Solemn strike
1 Solemn Warning

3 S39
3 C39
3 Number 39
1 dark Rebellion dragon
2 castel
1 number 101
1 Dire wolf
1 abyss dweller

Sorry I half assed some of the names, but I'm tired. Try this and get back to us and don't quit.

Thanks guys. I really do appreciate this.

OK..good news. Had a test run with the deck you guys helped build. Things are looking up.

Oop…make that two victories. Though the second win was due to connection drops.

any clue how i would get a buster blader deck running with red-eyes support?
or is it only possible with blue-eyes/pendulum magicians

Well I figure it'd just be a red-eyes deck splashing some buster blader cards, I mean hell it could work pretty well considering buster dragon is an 8 synchro and all the red-eyes that matter are 7

My guess is you'd wanna run kinka, dragon's mirror, and maybe some hard level 1 support along side the staples for both decks, they both seem to need their level 1s pretty hard.

Give it a shot and post it back here, we'll critique it

Nice
The more familiar you get with a deck the more you can see what synergies well with it and what it's weak against, then you can carry that knowledge into other decks and deck building

Keep going user

Shit like this is why I don't trust automatic dueling systems. Rest in pepperoni, Dueling Network.

While we're giving advice to shit decks, thoughts on this? I don't know if I even have a wincon; I just like being an asshole with Ghostricks.

Mermails
Agents (LIGHT Fairy-types in general)
Ghostricks

I'd recommend always having 3 angel and 3 dullahan

Ya could try running summoner of illusions, and maybe some flip support, but I have no idea otherwise, I always assumed ghostricks relied on their field spells for winning

This is complete jargon on my end, but I wonder how Kaijus would work with ghostricks

Good job user. Playing a deck you like and winning with it is a good feeling isn't it?

*worth

How do you lose a binder?

IMO 3 angel isn't necessary, because you can always get them back with the Xyz you summoned them on top of. The third Dullahan was a very recent cut when I remembered that I used to run Debris Dragon before making the switch to YGOPro. One of the things I'm currently testing is to see if the third Dullahan is necessary or not, though vs AI probably isn't going to give me the most accurate results.

Ghostricks rely on cards that aren't Ghostricks to win, because all their inherent wincons rely on shit you can't control (opponent doesn't have removal, opponent doesn't have effect negation, opponent can't Summon a monster face-up, etc.).

So does this game use the uncensored cards?

Yes? No? Maybe? Can you repeat the question?

For the newest ones, sure, but I can't promise for all old ones, though some of them have more than one version. It probably mostly matters what they got from the internet.

Except if you don't mean the PSP game that is a fan translation, so it should be using the Japanese cards.

not sure honestly, hoping i just misplaced it after organizing it or my roommate sold it

It is. I haven't felt like this since I made the Rail deck.

I made a few slight changes to the deck, mainly to the extra.

I am loving this nigger birds

So trying out a Kozmo deck, have no idea what I am doing. Any suggestions? Have nothing in extra or side.

oh here is a pic don't bully i am just getting into it

You can find the uncensored artwork or any artwork you like for a card and put it in.

I found another rank 4 deck with gadgets. If you want it I'll post it.

2sweet4me. I used to run them irl before I sold them. The look on peoples face when they read the card and and say "BANISH!?" out loud. That shit was the best, still thinking about buying them again.

Soar tropper isn't run that much same with dark Eclipser. I'll find you a build.

It is even better when you activate it from your hand. Truly an exquisite feeling.

Sure..post away

do it

When the gadgets are summoned they add the others to hand. Gold and silver special summons one from your hand and allows them to search. It can be improved on greatly but, has a great engine

is this the build you where talking about? because i want the Kozmo

What the fuck, why not just ABC instead? The fuck is the point of this deck?

I test ran this build. Seems more like a swarm deck to me.

Oh I am laffin. Just play Lightsworn and friends if you want rank 4 spam.

Where do I fucking begin.

Always max Farmgirl, shes an incredible E-tele target and you need more pilots. Use Fire King Island, that shit is broken in kozmo. You can pop the ships in your hand and proc their effects. It should be 3 terra 2 island 2 town always. 2 dark hole isnt really needed. Especially when King Island does it better. I would run just 1. and for FUCKS SAKE PUT IN AT LEAST ONE WICKEDWITCH. It's the scrub detector. Rogue decks struggle so much with wickedwitch, it's an amazing deck check card. They have to waste non destruction removal just to get over wickedwitch. Not a fan of Soartrooper but i've seen some plays with him, run just 1 if you must have him. Everything else seems ok.

Either it's a swarm, or it's an XYZ machine. I mean, with the right hand, you can get an S39 on first turn.

Seem like Percy is linking to the game on Discord now.

Anyway, I did something stupid and download every YGO game that is playable on a PC (meaning mostly through emulation). Most of them were found on emuparadise, but whatever. I have sort of sorted them out a little better, made some better compression. Now I have started uploading them on mega. It is really not that much anyway, around 15GB +/- a one or two. Most of them are pretty small. When I am done uploading I will post it of course here.

Just a question lads. How do you think a Gradius deck would fare? I had made one just for funsies but been having some bad luck when trying it out.

Yugioh has way too many stuff or me. Its overwhelming, where is a good place to start?

Where to start as in the games? Or the card game?

Download Tag Force Special emulated it with PPSSPP and learn the rules of the game. You will also have fun playing against the AI not worry about meta decks while learning.

You might want to try splashing in some union support with the new A/B/C union cards. They all focus on light machine type monsters so it could do well.

>Not even fucking XYZ (Card type, not dragon cannon)Dragon cannon is fucking awesome

What is it about Magi Magi they hate so much?
The writing in the background?

nigger what's wrong with you

checked
Why 3 terraforming 2 field spell instead of 2 terraforming 3 field spell? Or is it 3 terraforming and 3-4 field spell including Fire King Island?

The madman.

In the past, Gadgets were a great stun deck. Stun is the playstyle of slowly +1'ing yourself and -1'ing or 1-for-1'ing your opponent. Stun has been shit for like a year and a half or two years now.

The ankh above her cleavage and possibly the cleavage itself.

Try this out

New Percy update for the whole launcher!

Sorry. Here it is.

It's a rank 4 spam deck. ABC is amazing turn one Cyber Dragon Infinity and ABC is a strong board.

Did I miss something?

I said the deck can be improved on. I saw them at my locals and liked how you always had resources in hand.

So the archive is ready and with that I want to change the OP from the next thread to this:

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy - mega.nz/#!vxtnFT7I!Lbb5mBNGiG4gNOEKJ6mHdMehjlffke14-b5nesdh2Vo
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): mega.nz/#F!vhlGnISZ!0mbfa534UpmR6tCLL_h_Iw
List of the archive: pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story.
Tag Force Special is the best to play for learning the game with most of the new cards, but you can do that with the other games too.
The World Championship series is pretty good too, especially on the NDS.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Here is also a pastebin with easy to copy OP: pastebin.com/pM6j2Lqz

Thanks. This looks nice.

I realized that the Power of Chaos games couldn't save and suddenly I remembered all the trouble I had years ago. After two hours of pain i was able to randomly find a fix that I am not even sure how exactly it works, but it works. The only games on PC and they are the hardest to run.

Isn't XZs or whatever the fuck they call it just ritual summoning without the ritual card?

People usually say fusion summoning with fusion (which is possible anyway). Rituals don't even come from the extra deck.

What's the least system intensive recording program? I want to upload some replays for you guys but fraps brings them to a crawl because my pc a shit.

i am pretty sure YGOpro has a built in replay

Try OBS.

twitch.tv/officialyugiohchannel

Worlds are happening.

I posted it earlier, but I didn't realize the captcha stopped me.

Anyone have the new ygopro update for linux?

Last time Gadgets were competitive was 3 or 4 years ago, and they used to look like this

3-4 hand traps
6 Gadgets
3 Tin Goldfish
3 Kagetokage
1 Machina Gearframe
1-2 Machina Fortress
as many copies of Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders as is legal

3 Double Summon
staple spells

3 Call of the Haunted
shit ton of removal traps

3 Gear Gigant X
1 King of the Feral Imps
staple Rank 4s
1 each Big Eye and Dracossack (not an option without Redox)

Obviously lots of this is outdated as fuck, but hopefully you get some ideas from it. I've trying out Ancient Gear support, and that shit bricks a lot.

discordapp.com/channels/170601678658076672/199914558997921793

How?

remember that episode of yogiuh when ash took yoshi's egg and stopped kirby's trap card
that was crazy

Mage powers, united we stands, and that one that lets you attack directly. It's not that hard,

>>>/reddit/

Hey that's a good board, thanks for recommending it to me

Sounds a little bit inconsistent. I mean, do you really in drawing all 4 cards at once?

Actually, Noble Arms Arfeudutyr is the real MVP. I splashed in Borz and Noble Arms of Destiny to make a mini Noble Arms Engine.

Moon Mirror Shield lets Ben Kei clear the board really easily too.

Yeah, how does this work?

Please don't do this

I had hoped that the new update would fix AI battles crashing all the time, but I guess it was too much to ask.

Wew lad

it was almost impressive how useless Erik's hands were both games.

This award ceremony is the cringiest thing I've ever watched, it can't go 2 seconds without a fuckup of some sort. You can tell everyone just wants to get the fuck out there as soon as possible.

Reminder that the Winner of Worlds only lost was to Madolches.

SO SWEET, THEY'LL ROT YOUR TEETH

most Yugioh tournaments are like this

Only because the Pokemon TCG shares events with the VGC. The Pokemon community is much friendlier than the Yugioh community.

You would play Ben Kei as a warrior tech in an equip deck as a benched card, possible discard, possible otk.

I realized the mega account I was using to upload the games was made on a 10minuteemail account, which is not a problem, but I didn't know the password so I would have no control over it in case I get somehow logged out. So I copied everything to another account.

Here is a link to the new OP post with changed links: pastebin.com/pM6j2Lqz

who wants to get bodied real quick

BUMP

The last few tourneys were fairly cringe free. I've been watching them for a good while but this was by far the worst.

Because it's a shit. Even the naruto and dbz tcg/ccg's are better. The only thing the pokemon tcg has on yugioh is cash prizes.

Soon

They did it again! Madolches is the secret meta.

I got raped by this nigger and his furfag friend. Man this things are crazy.

This the best thing that TCG D/D/Ds have going for them. A during battle Relinquished.
I also found the blue print mats in case anyone wants to use them.

Got all this for 30$ on Craigslist, any thoughts?
I think i got a pretty good deal. I needed a few cards for another deck that would have cost me about half the price i spent on the whole deck itself.

The guy originally posted it a few months ago for $70, then a month ago for $50, and $30 a day ago.

I'd say pretty good. Make some adjustments and throw in the new trap and a DNA Surgery.

I'm not sure that DNA Surgery is the best idea because of how easy it is to bring out Buster Dragon and i don't think the bonus effects are worth taking up the card space.
Also, holy shit that trap is good.

All this talk of Buster Blader had me go and made two Buster Blader decks

Also, here's my Rail deck

How was this deck worked for you because I don't see it working too good.

Oh, this deck was good when I run it. Ran against a Super Quantum deck, it's all good.

Why do people do this

That's not how it works, user

Decided to pick up this mat too. I spent $20 on it.

I must've been pretty lucky because for some goddamn reason the Power of Chaos games always worked perfectly on any machine I ever installed it on, hell it even worked with no problems on my normalfag friend's shitty laptop with Win10 on it.

Maybe it has something to do with the version of the game you used to install it? Always the same one?

Alright. I'll bite, how would you run a Rail deck? Usually out of the 15+ duels (Mostly single duels), I got my wins by getting at least 1 Number 81 on the field.

No, I lost the disks I owned years ago and had to make due with a torrent which didn't even have the installation, you just unzip'd the rar file wherever and ran the game.

Also, a question, since I'm getting back into YGO, does YGOPro work for LAN games? Some of my other friends wanted to get back into it and since most of us either sold or lost our cards playing on the computer is the best option, but the Power of Chaos games don't really have that many cards.

Either pure with Malefic Cyber End Dragon and Exoduis or the Shaddoll build with Shekhinaga.

Please test it out some more and get back to us.

I did. The most notable win was the Super Quantum deck. The losses that I remembered was against a Cyber Dragon deck..that and that one Devbot deck that played that weird slime thing and Lava Golem.

NEW BAN LIST IS OUT

Well..there goes my Kaiju deck.

mixed feelings

Yes. They actually even made the LAN option on the main menu, it turns out a bunch of retards never realized it was in the game. Though you can also just make rooms with passwords, honestly probably even just a little less work to do.

Bye Bye Monarchs, Pepe, and Kozmos. You will not be missed. Also the Fuck you boys didn't get hit.

Pretty good stuff but,
FREE MAH NIGGA STRATOS

Over all a pretty good list. Im okay with anything that fucks over Monarchs and it make Wind ups semi usable again. Time to go back to my locals with my Rainbow Neos deck when this new format starts

Also
FREE EXCITON KNIGHT!

Nice thread you made, OP

Huh…

It sucks knowning that the first 2-3 video game adaptations of YU-GI-OH Duel Monsters have no full-on English Translation! ;( Why haven't fan hackers at least tried to fully translate pics related and such? If MOTHER 3 and Sweet Home can have full fan translations into other languages, why can't the earliest of the YU-GI-OH Duel games?

Leave this site.

But why, user?

4am is a selectable flag on this here board. I can understand the anger towards my use of emoticon previously, but the rest, what?

Because you need to go back.

Why and for what exactly?

Quit derailing the thread, you talk like you are on facebook

Very nice!

Innocent card gets punished for broken deck and other cool decks get the suffer. AGAIN.

Umm, was thing that much of a problem? I hate floodgates but Vanities and Rivality are more annoying

Most run 2 copies, right?

OK fine, I'll cut back on that. I was only expressing how to me that it is a shame that there are no full English translations of the first 2 or 3 Yu-gi-oh Duel Monsters games.

People would run three and it desvered to get hit to me. It's basically punishing you for trying to get a good board up turn 1. Vanities is at 1 and easy to get over. Rivalry stops monster mash decks and decks that have different types that can hurt. Kozmo for example can't use their farmgirl to dodge an effect and have to choose wither to have a psychic or machine, which takes pressure off of you.

Eh, It is so easy to stablish ridiculous boards block your enemy from playing, I think they deserve to have a way to fight back. I see were you are coming from though.

The third one literally has an official localization. Google it.

The ban list banter has already started.

KIRIN IS CUTE! CUTE!

YGOPRO 3D is basically what the name says. Go to 5:11 to see how it looks.

Also I'm not trying to shill his videos. I would make webms if I knew how to make them decently

There is nothing 3D about it.
Here is an easy webm maker. github.com/Wsheerio/webmConverter

FUCK YOU?

Stop embedding that reddit faggot.

see

Thanks.

I haven't touched this game since they introduced Pendulum shit. Has the game been ruined by so much bullshit since Synchros that we've really gotten to the point that Thousand-Eyes Restrict can be free as can be? I knew Xyz were bad, and didn't even want to see the ramifications of Pendulums, but fuck me holy shit.
I'd be happy for this happening if I didn't know what the reason for it was.

BRB..looking up on Thousand Eyes Restrict deck recipe.

Pantheism at 1
Heavenly monarch at 1
Storm forth at 1
restrict unlimited
allure unlimited
it's like konami finally read my mind
now if they'd just unban lavalval chain and gateway of the six

and i'm even more smug about it, since all the older members of my locals sold their monarch decks to the local kiddies that keep infesting and shitting up the club
now i'm gonna start seeing all the 12 year olds trying to sell their shit deck

Whoever posted this can't read, it's limited

If it'll stay Limited at least sure.

Maybe I'm just bad at the game but a Odd-Eyes per turn while also protecting your pendulum zones is a tad strong.

got a download link to this?
when i searched for it, i only got the chink site, and i was only getting warnings from each link there

That looks terrible to me.

That nigger's been harmless since at least 2012 and should have come back way before Raigeki did. Konami just hates easing up on the b& list.

Most Xyz Monsters are well-balanced. Pendulum Monsters are shit excepting a few specific archetypes.

Pendulm monsters should have stayed in the anime series and out of the irl card game, imo.

NOT ON MY WATCH

Pendulms should just not have effects.

It's a funny little instant fusion target, and could actually be useful if running a relinquished deck or kinka
it's more just nice to know konami is stopping their retardation

Go home ritsu

I went to my locals and the salt was wonderful. People putting monarchs in their trade books and trying to trade Dank Destroyers to Kozmo players who didn't have any. People where mad at my friend because Dante was still at 3, I even got some wins with my shitty D/D/D deck and in September when Genghis comes out it will get stronger. D/D/D climbs while others fall.

I hope you slip on your piss stained floor.

I like the idea of cards that can be either monsters or S/T but the base Pendulum mechanic is almost as bad as the base Ritual mechanic.

The best thing I can say about TER is that it's neat. Its removal effect is okay, it's hard to get on the field, and easy to get off the field. Turning Instant Fusion into targeting non-destruction removal instead of a Rank 4 is neat. It's not great, though, and nowhere near worthy of being on the b& list as long as it's been.

Isn't Pendulum Call going to one on Monday?

Obviously that deck was built before the announcement

i'm honestly expecting people to slowly start building d/d/ds soon enough, no clue why they haven't done that till now
here's the deck i've been running for a few months now
i'm still not quite sure how to use savant thomas. he always seems like he's putting me on a minus

Thomas is very hit or miss right now but we need to run him, also your deck has too much in it. Either go full creature swap/Dark Law with instant fusions thrown in or go pure with Lava Golem to get rid of problems with trade ins.
The best build right now is DD1 which focuses on level 1s and synchros. The best play is making Coral Dragon with Genghis and making Ultimaya then Crystal Wing.
I want to try out Princess to see how it will work.

i'm only running the tcg version right now, so no genghis
and i do like the option to make rank 7s, big eye/red eyes are very handy against some decks

He comes out next Friday in the Mega tins, that's why I'm practicing with him.

shiiiiiiiiiiiet i didn't know we were getting new tins
i thought genghis came out september, and the rest of the deck came out january in the structure deck
gotta check if my locals will have them

wait i'm retarded, i didn't realize september is like a week away

Same. Time flies while you're waiting to start work again. Also here are some full Power D/D/D Combos.

roadoftheking.com/dd-basic-combo
roadoftheking.com/dd-advance-combo
roadoftheking.com/dd-beatrice-combo

well now i feel dumb
i sold my zombie/shiranui deck for lightsworn deck+yang zing deck, and it had my omega/beelze/scarlight
my only decent high-level synchros right now are trishula and crimson blader

Damn. Hold onto the Yang Zings, they're getting support in forms of a new synchro and trap card soon. The trap doesn't make them miss timing.

Wait a minute, when gust king alexander comes out, can i even summon him with anything?
the d/d/d tuners aren't out yet, right?

gale king alexander*

that includes synchro summoning to send it to the grave
that's a little bit broken

synchro-tuners are universally strong as fuck but Yang Zing gimmicks take it to a whole new level
It searches, it summons, it cycles, it even thins the deck AND changes level

Phantom Darkness killed the game.

What?

The base Ritual Mechanic is okay to me. Being able to use both field and hand monsters to summon it is kind of neat. But the Pendulum mechanic, Really?

Are they still shipping the shit out of Yuya and Yuzu?

Did they kill those piece of shit Mega Monarchs?

monarchs are pretty much gonna brick 90% of the time with a limited pantheism

No we can't make him. KoA really messed up D/D/Ds for the felgrand deck which nobody runs just a few cards out of it for Blue-Eyes. They could have put the felgrand cards in sets and keep the D/D/D deck date. They fucked over a whole deck just for a few cards.

That's what you get for playing children's card games in real life.

LIES

Pic related

Just one of the many dumb decisions that Konami allowed 4kids to go ahead with and censor.

I mean that the base Ritual Mechanic is garbage that's only competitive when it's propped up by ridiculous effects, and the base Pendulum mechanic is exactly the same way. S/T destruction and field wipes have always been common in Yugioh, and Pendulum Summoning is vulnerable to both of those. Hell, Konami started printing a ton of anti-Extra Deck cards a few sets before Pendulums were introduced and they're vulnerable to that shit too.

This was an amazing hand to open with. Holy fuck. It's a 4 card combo that needs Ragonrok, tuning, Contract with the gate, swirl or necro slime

9. set a spell or trap and Get Crystal Wing or Void Ogre (depending on your hand)with Ultimaya effect

It's amazing and even if they pop your scale with MST or Typhoon you can still do the combo. Go back to step 6

Why us Ultimaya so based and cute?

Get fucked. If I had the money I'd buy some just to put it as the front page of my trade binder.

Because he cares for his little dragon brothers and makes sure that they play too, no matter how hard it is to summon them.

NEW THREAD IS UP
8ch.net/v/res/10519391.html