That feel when your team doesnt care about the objective

that feel when your team doesnt care about the objective

Other urls found in this thread:

please
archive.is/MEKBz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every pub ever?

online games are for mouth breathing retards anyway.

>can't watch it because I don't have adult swim in my country

Modern Battlefield was a mistake.

That's every time in every game.

Even in Super Mario World?

Go find a website that streams CN and you're set.

Such is life without any team coordination.

Even when there is no co-op, there really is no co-op.

Outplaying an entire team of human players is more fun than killing 5 braindead AI enemies.

My objective is to have fun.
Deal with it tryhard boy.

You remind me of my old basketball team. They were all into fun instead of competing as well. Their definition of fun seemed to be losing so badly that the scoreboard was turned off so as to not embarrass them. They no longer have a team.

They ruin every single fucking game that has them. I am so sick of potentially great multiplayer games getting fucked up by these slack jawed faggots.

Sports != video games.
Sports are played for competition.
Games are played for fun.

This, people who just snipe for kills instead of playing the objectives ought to be gassed

Do you have fun being at the bottom of the scoreboard every game?

Most human players are braindead though. Also:

please use archive.is/articles/2012-09-27-scientists-create-game-playing-ais-that-are-indistinguishable-from-humans

Derp

archive.is/MEKBz

Most games are defined by having a win and loss state though, dummy.

I don't think I have anime girl smug enough.

I bet your parents must be very proud

tbh he's right
games are toys, and toys are for sharing
if you try to win, i.e. forcing your opponent to lose, you're being rude
share the victory with the other team so you can all have equal fun

i hated that about my old football soccer for you americucks team

We should let the enemy other team into our base.

I'm convinced that online games that rely on teamplay is a human RNG simulator, and I seen to have the worst RNG every fucking time.

Your teammates are right, son.

By eliminating the enemy troops, there will be no obstacles left between you and your objectives.

It’s the best feeling in the wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld.

AEIOU.