Max "dad will choper I will fuck her" Landis

OH NO NO NO NO

I thought he was a faggot.

How in the world did he even get close to a woman in the first place?

how does one become a successful sexual predator? asking for a friend

Since I've seen this posted here a few times, I've hard a horrible realization. It hit me a while back when I saw a thread from /new/ on the front page.

In it, the basis of the accusations is TheMarySue. He's being attacked by Anna Akana, the girl in that deadeyed "DIVERSITEEEEEEEEEE" video. The girl so obsessed with rape she's made like 8 videos on it. I was going to post that video she's in with Ray William Johnson where she outlines how obsessed she is with the idea of drugging and raping men and how she thinks it's "fun", but apparently she's gotten all copies of it pulled from youtube.

Then he's attacked by Zoey Quinn. None of this with basis, just all going by "open secrets" and "rumors". In this case, from one person notorious for being obsessed with rape, another person notorious for making false claims about political enemies, and a website known for falsely representing itself as being about comics and geek culture when it's just another Jezebel clone.

Now, the first thing is I know Max posts here. I know it's you, dude. I kind of liked it honestly, I love the idea that celebs post here.

Thing is… the timing of everything tells me… Zoey still posts here too. I was really hoping she'd moved on, but that's too much to hope for with a borderline isn't it? Where's the fucking motion capture game ZQ? What ended up happening to your "wee but swole" personal mcinjosh?

The fact that the timing of this coincides with the release of Bright suggests to me this is either some bizarre attempt to raise his profile through promoting baseless scandal, or the social justice crowd want to sabotage him for something he said at a party or some shit.

Either way, the movie looks awful. The make up and special effects leave me unimpressed, I'm incredibly tired of David Ayer after Suicide Squad, and Will Smith wore out his welcome like six movies ago. Sick of seeing him in these "black savior" roles. You'd have been better off hiring Chris O'Donnel.

Oh and by the way, your plot? Alien Nation did it better.

redpilled

nice dubs

Nice spacing my dude.

When writing a long text, having paragraphs instead of a wall of text doesn't make it redditspace. Haven't you read the rules?

Wonder if red cuck media will throw him under the bus now.

Who said anything about reddit? Your post just has nice spacing and you got dubs. Also your story is really cool, bro.

She truly is /ourqueen/

Indeed

no! no no no no…………..
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
look at this dude

lol

oh sweetie

I'm just partaking in this excellent meme my friend :)

So am I tbh

I with that was true. It'd be nice to talk about Disney's Star Wars with the guy.

Emma queen Watson

I don't buy this one. He's too much of a pussy.

The most fantastic element of 'Bright' is a white woman living in the ghetto.

Truly damning "evidence"

LMAO.
LMAO.
LMAO.
LMAO.

As much as I hate Landis he is the good guy here

nice

LOOK

AT

THIS

DUDE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AM I RIGHT GUYS? DO I FIT IN MY 4CHAN BUDDIES? HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NOOO NO NO NO NO NO .. . BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
LOOK AT HIS NOSE BRUH
LOOK ATHIS MOUTH

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

PLEASE UPVOTE MY POST

The world is doomed when the two times in which the stopped clock is correct – are seen as wrong.

Truly, a beta ally soyboy.

How empty is your life?

Not helping them to help themselves you mean? Because that's what Max is doing in those messages and it's the right thing to do. She does need a new therapist the one she has is not helping her, but themselves to the contents of her daddies bank account on the regular.

was replying to , not

why even live

She is fishing for attention, she will not listen to anyone who isn't her family or seen by her as some kind of authority. You can't help her unless you get really involved, and allowing yourself to enable her just to feel like you are one of the good guys is exactly what she is counting on to not have to seek help.

A society of softies creates problematic people, its not that we just murdered back then, we just didn't had as many.

Oh wow it's not like 4chan is reddit and 4chan hates her or anything because reddit is full of special snowflake alt right retards. Saged.

Did you read the message exchange? He's not soft on her at all, that's what's making the whole hullaballo

Good for him, I guess.

Oh god, the sheer number of borderlines I've had variations of this conversation with. I dated ONE, and every one I met after that I immediately cut ties with. He's totally in the right there, and I don't see how anything in that conversation implies rape.

Everything about the way she's typing says "Help! I desperately need… ATTENTION!" Every girl with borderline I've met and especially the one I was stupid enough to date gave the same story. Every previous relationship was horribly abusive, they live in fear every day, their family were monsters, blah blah blah. Stick around for more than three months and she'll be telling other people the same bullshit stories about you.

Been a while since I whined about this. The borderline ex I mentioned claimed to have been raped by upwards of 12 people. She was actually what made me suspicious of people making rape claims. I completely bought into it, but every person I told would say the obvious. "Why hasn't she gone to the cops about any of this?" "Why don't any of her friends or family care?" I remember my brother trying to save me pain by bluntly saying "No one is that unlucky. Unless she lives in Liberia or it happened all at once, no one wanders into twelve different rapes." We'd be living in some sort of hentai world.

I read that exchange and wonder, why doesn't she have a restraining order? Why doesn't she have a weapon? Why isn't she purposefully surrounding herself with people? Any one of these things would make her safer than "I'm gonna go out to the woods with my dog and a DS."

She feeds on the fact he 'cares' if she is well. The fact he is being hard on her matters nothing. She will come to him with a new drama every time she doesn't feel special, send him pics of her arms cut and bleeding and call him a monster if he doesn't care and come to her rescue immediately, etc…
The only way to deal with women like this is blocking.

It depends on your ability to cope with these kinds of people. You (and probably Max Landis)? Better to block these harpies. Me? Somehow they stop talking to me completely after I call the police or their parents when they pull a big stunt. :)

Nice tight little pooper

Actually, I agree she's fishing for attention I see lots of people do it men and women when they're fucked up and in a bad place, I've DONE it myself before I sorted my own fucking head out. It's why I truly fucking loathe this perpetually offended and put upon persecution complex shit, it really messed me up and stopped me getting healthy again mentally. These enabling idiots are not helping the people by taking every gripe and groan they have seriously, but just as people have persecution complexes others have saviour complexes and are driven to try and help. Max didn't really do all THAT much wrong here he just wasn't as harsh as I reckon he needed to be. Good thing he wasn't either, because they'd have had more ammunition to use against him. I fucking loathe these SJW cunts and their group think moral posturing shit…

I enabled and was enabled by folks who were themselves miserable and looking for company and boy does misery LOVE company. Maybe this will teach him to not seek out others to help when he gets the all too familiar smell of crazy borderline retard, no matter how hard it makes his dick.

So it's just a crazy harpy trying to ruin the life of her ex?

I thought Max was gay, wasn't that confirmed by him?

Do you guys think RLM will delete their videos that include him?

I watched an episode of Kike Cucklassa's RLM Best or the Worst with Max Landis as a guest. He came across as not only a homosexual, but an openly flauntingly type of faggot complete with rainbow hair and rainbow clothing. I find it interesting that anyone would even question this dude's orientation after seeing this faggot speak and move around. What I'm saying is he even moves around in a faggish manner. Very feminine.

Seeing all the stories about borderline chicks itt has been very helpful in understanding and coming to terms with what I've gone through this past few years. I know this sounds faggy but thanks guys.

Is this what Ray William Johnson has to do now?

I'm surprised he still exists.

I don't even remember what his videos were about 7 years ago. But I remember it was just him and it wasn't like a talk show

Why do you keep saying this what are you talking about

Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)

My first gf was a sociopath, dont know if she had that.
She used to tell me that she was raped multiple times though. That she was raped near the woods by her house but kept going there. And that she found one of her best friends dead once. Apparently that story was checked on by my peers parents and was false.

The dad kills children, the son rapes women. It's like pottery.

In college drunk girls would always grab at my dick. #metoo

Hi Max.

wanna try that again

Hollywood fucking hates Netflix and hates Bright, especially, because Will Smith is supposed to be their house nigger, and Landis isn't supposed to have success without their say-so. I'd put money on the possibility that some company in Hollywood spread around a little money, or simply tapped one of their blue-haired she-twink fuck buddies to pen as many articles defaming Landis, and his movie by proxy, as possible.

It's just a shitty netflix movie, bad press is giving them press

Listen man, if Hollywood and these blogger faggots calling themselves journalists were smart, they wouldn't be stuck trying to make clickbait and jumping on every mild controversy to stay relevant and afloat.

the media is dead, so are freedoms

rolling for 7 or 9

i love how people try to answer questions like these with some sort of moral compass in check.

nigger, if all crime was legal for twelve hours you'd commit at least one type of crime per hour, no way would you keep yourself limited to one thing or have some sort of ruleset in check.

Goon faggots were doing damage control for Zoe in a thread in Holla Forums a few days ago. Could definitely believe that skank is lurking around somewhere.

And yet it has a better audience reception than The Last Jedi.

It really makes me think how everything with a 90% or more audience reception is shit and anything that is somewhat mixed is much better tho

The people who watched Bright regularly watch Netflix

What a load of bullshit.
Does anyone even remotely believe that Max has ever even so much as held hands with a woman? Hell I wouldn't even believe the accusations if it were males making them. Max is so fucking low test that he would get dommed by tween twinks.

What a goddamn disgrace to his family name.
He's not even any kind of half way descent director, let alone a sane human being, or a man.

Max is alpha, but a jew. What do?

Everything bad that happens to you is your fault, and you deserve nothing less for associating with mentally ill attention seekers. What, if nothing, is fucking wrong with you? It's your fault for even being in close proximity to some sick-minded little girl who all she can talk about is her "borderline" personality.

I don't know you, but i want nothing to do with you, and only wish you the pain & Misery you deserve for being so goddamn stupid.

John Landis might be a kike, but the man made some damn fine movies.

i think you meant to say critic.

If you're a pleb

that would be implying the last jedi is good, then, you stupid fuck.

He wore rainbow colored hair because he was that confident about getting pussy

It's better than bright

You don't need drugs to rape a man, does this idiot have any clue how arousal works?

You need to stop. TLJ is certainly a million times better than Bright no matter how much you hate it

i've not even seen this shitflix film but if audience reception is 90% i'm willing to bet it's better than the last jedi.

How are you here every single day of your life and now thinking that a 90% audience reception means anything. Are you fucking stupid. It's just as meaningless as the critics score. Netflix plebs certainly think its good, its not good at all. Not one little tiny itty bitty bit. Wonder Woman to Lady Bird to John Wick 2 anything praised by the masses is straight up shit.

nice projection, pal. audience reception is certainly more indicative of a film's quality levels than critic reception, since you can't pay off the masses. or else, going by your logic here, last jedi would have > 90% as well.

It has more meaning than the critics score.

it isn't. its literally the same pleb shit
anything fully praised is trash

anything mixed is good

people in general have shitty taste and like capeshit and nolan stupid oscarbait. game of thrones and star wars in general. the audience loved the force awakens

Enjoy shit like game of thrones, thor ragnarok, bright and the force awakens then. It really doesn't have any meaning at all. Plebs love shit

I know right. I bet he hasn't even decapitated any Vietnamese children.
Step your game up Max.

Holla Forums butthurt that white girls can't get enough of the bbc. White boi BTFO.

Huh I thought he was a homo.

that's what he gets for killing those gooks

Pic is on the right track. You got to have your tools, after all. I suggest getting a good camera too.

Whoever made this needs to kill themselves tbh.

you best be joking nigger

>"becouse I wouldnt want to murder someone, wouldnt wanna steal things"

well well well will you look at that
a feministos intersectionales saying that being raped is better than being murdered dios mio fernando
andale andale she makes me upset with her dumb idiot face and petty arrogant baby mind speedy gonzales what a vapid cunt

That's probably just freechniggers doing their usual "Le ironic goonposting zoey dindunuffin poleddit xD" shitposting.

I hope Disney's paying you well, Pajeet.

Bright is a blockbuster movie? how does that make any sense

God I wish he was an action hero. He's a young, American-accented Jason Statham, still with a non-American aura that americucks eat up. He's wasting away on NCIS: LA. There's only so many Islamic terror cells you can find in a city before it gets out of hand.

How the fuck did that not get cancelled yet? Last I checked, nobody liked that show and the ratings were in the toilet.

I hear you user. until you hear about others experiences (or are unlucky enough to meet more than one) you don't know that you're not really interacting with a person but with a walking disease.

KEK

Jenny has said nothing about this.. He must have fucked her good.

I have a pretty judgemental, gatekeeping, revoltingly hipsterish pet theory about "Star Wars fandom" and this Jenny person.

Star Wars fandom used to be about the geeks being fans of Star Wars. It wasn't a trilogy of films for us, it was an entire universe that we had been gifted a glimpse of. The OT was a window through which we viewed an endless series of possibilities. And we hungered for more.

I was born just before Return of the Jedi came out, so I grew up with the complete trilogy on VHS. I was a huge Star Wars fan when I was a kid, I had hundreds of the toys (with an ATAT being the prize piece in my collection) and the games I played with them were my own personal EU. (extended universe, that is, I didn't use them to enact a centralised beuracracy based out of The Hague).

Star Wars fandom as a determined subculture was always a smaller cultural force than Star Trek, but Star Wars was something that everyone knew, even if they weren't really obsessive about it.

When Kevin Smith included an intertextual joke about contract workers on the Death Star in Clerks it blew my mind. The proto-SJW speech from Chasing Amy chastising the racial politics of Star Wars was the funniest thing I'd seen in my life. People increasingly came to notice the Star Wars fandom as a cultural force, because everyone liked the films already, it was easy for them to slip in to a "performative obsession".

The release of the prequel trilogy accelerated this. The hype was easy for fairweather fans to get swept up in. The obsession with the intellectual property became cool in itself, encouraging more performative obsession.

Essentially, many self professed fans were bigger fans of Star Wars fandom than they were Star Wars as an IP. They enjoyed the performative aspect of having something they desperately cared about, the feeling of cameraderie and community (spurred on by a burgeoning Internet and the ease with which subcultures can form and communicate). This lead directly to the current state of fandom, the normalising (appropriation?) of geek culture and Disney trying to appeal to people who weren't true fans of Star Wars, but merely fans of the idea of being a fan of Star Wars, Jenny -and the idiot spamming her- being the prime example on this board.

Star Wars fans and Jenny aren't Star Wars fans anymore, they are posers who want to be seen as a fan, who are content to engage in performative behaviour to mark them out as an obsessive fan, but lack a true passion for the source material and therefore have no personal stake in the quality of what is currently being produced.

lmao, this thread is literally Max posting about himself. Who gives a shit about this no-name, unlikable, obnoxious asshole.

Do you like watching trainwrecks, user?

Good post.

Same, but switch Star Wars OT and prequels for LotR/Tolkien and The Hobbit movies.

In the end, it all comes down to the death of religion and real communities.

That's a good analysis. "Performative obsession" is a great description of "geek culture" in general.

also does any one have those pics with shopd cum on her face?

well said user, and pretty much spot-on. anyone i know that's gotten into the eu does not like the disney movies, and anyone i know that's more of a casual movie-goer enjoys them. it's the easiest way to tell them apart.

of course, when you find the ones trying to pretend to be more "hardcore" fans, easiest way to weed them out is to throw in some random eu questions like "what do you think of the vong?"

are there people who unironically like the hobbit trilogy?

hipsters and gentrification of fandoms

Yes, they are better than the book.

Same with the whole "gamer culture".

Well that is just sad..

I think this is what tends to happen to most things that become popular enough to become mainstream, the SJW/soyboy part of it is only one aspect, the franchise has been dumbed down to appeal to as many filthy casuals as possible, this has happened to movies, games, TV, everything that at one point had a niche fanbase it had to appeal to is now expanding to try to appeal to everyone.

The Eternal September effect will destroy everything you love, sooner or later. I'm well aware of it by now. But seeing it erode and rot in front of you will never stop being painful.

Don't use this term if you are complaining about 'performative obsession'. It will make you look like those people who genuinely want to classify themselves as 'hardcore gamerz'.

I wish I was this naive.

I wish I had an angel for one moment of love

you're one to talk, user.

now that's saucy

For fuck sake, it's just a fucking generic kids movie.

You fags are no better than Harry Potter or Dr. Who tumblr fangirls, holy shit…

never change

Harry Potter is patrician

People don't appreciate the complex writting and world building of Harry Potter, man.

Before Fantastic Beasts brought all the normies to our Harry Potter community it was much more than just a series of childrens book, it was our own personal universe that we could explore and expand!