INSTALL GENTOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
museumofvision.org/exhibitions/?key=44&subkey=4&relkey=35
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol

thumbnails are life

< comments are disabled for this video

sorry to say user that's just Holla Forums sperging on Windows 10 whilst fapping to richard stallman

is this guy an actual teacher, or an actor?

When does the virtue signaling faggotry end?

Don't copy that floppy, 1992
www.youtube.com/watch?v=up863eQKGUI

probably around the same time weev's ethnospecific death drones go into mass production.

Holy shit it actually showed a black egyptian.
You cant make this up.

I was rocking on that for a while….3:17 to be precise.

what's a floppy?

Lurk moar nigger

pretty sure he's real but he might be modeled after that spic rapping teacher viral video

His hair looks like a giant pile of horse shit. Literally.

Why is it the most pozzed up nigger shit always includes the most clown-like negroes?
Cartoonish hair, 90s style clothing (with all of the weird patterns and neon colors), blue lipstick, eye makeup, etc.
It's like they're making fun of us.
Most likely the kikes literally want future civilizations to be made up of effeminate, doughy-faced clown negroes who dress like cabbage patch dolls.

The only exception being when negroes are shown to breeding aged whites. Then they are hyper-masculine, rational, and "cool".

Sounds just like the Kalergi plan.

am i banned?

Go for wangblows' twatter if no commentary. Nothing on their feed but niggernet should really turn it into Holla Forums 2.0 when they spew this shit and censor any commentary.

Disgusting.

who took a shit on his head?

That's the sickest rap I've ever heard.

I created my own version of Windows to be honest, I mean the source code was leaked a few years ago, all you have to do is reprogram the network buffers, shutdown all the corporate connectivity and no malware can harm you. Further all my AMD processors come with NX so from a hardware standpoint I control what is executed at any point, so no runaways, if you reverse engineer most AVs you'll see they mostly lie about catching and fixing malware, also wrote a firewire driver since Windows has builtin functionality to do this to link motherboards in a crossfire sort of way, under UNIX/LINUX model this would force a kernel rewrite.

But yeah you should just install Ubuntu like a pleb. I just like the power of the monolithic Windows API and its DOS equivalent, Linux POSIX is a shit, X11R was made by literal faggots too. Linux can't run in Aryan realmode where I can change my MACID to whoever I want.

Oooohhhh I wondered why it was called that… said no white child over 5, ever.

All Jewish advertising is meant for two groups of people, the goyim and other fellow tribesmen with each commercial having two layers so to speak to it's message. It's meant to make surface thinkers let their guard down and not notice the attack, much like putting a big clown nose on a missile, while also signaling to fellow Jews that they successfully feminized yet another male and Shekelberg needs to come over to the sodomite party we have planned.

talk proper marketing faggot

That faggot will be on the news in a year or two due to being arrested for raping his male pupils.

These Kike directed adverts are so fucking retarded

Classic kikes

A floppy disk, tard.

The retards made a sequal to that.

Also, dont' forget. Pirating Non-free software doesn't make it not non-free software. It still disrespects your freedumb

Are you a developer for ReactOS?

Can we all agree that anyone using Windows at this point is mentally retarded and doesn't care thar it's literally ZOG meets NSA: The Operating System?

lol

KEJK

Webm?

basically

> youtube-dl -f webm youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
was that so hard? yes, I know: I'm a total pleb for not using the command line to post

WE

Just like the FCC

Fuck, I'm getting old.

What if I use a pirated version of windows 7 and don't live in the US?

If you are using windows for anything other then vidya you are doing it wrong. It won't make a difference, the biggest pushers of the muh 10 meme are just wincucks who want to make themselves feel less pathetic by running a older version of spyware.

WUZ

KANGZ

YOU DUN GOOFED

what did he mean by this

when my cousin sent me this pic, I thought it was creative shopping into WE WUZ KANGS. Satire. Now i see that while it's still a joke, the commercial was in ernest.

WEW

But stallman is a literal commie

>muh freedumbs everything is bad unless faggots that do it for free make it and give you source code you will never ever read or do anything because the extent of your technology knowledge is parroting memes on Holla Forums and worshipping obese pedophile jew bernie sanders supporter (((stallman)))

You better not used anything that was ever advertised or you're a faggot.

Attack its weak point for massive culture.

there was a whole pyramid theme to the whole thing

hey (((schlomo))), your (((ayn rand))) is showing

hey (((ari))), your (((milton friedman))) is showing

You know we betier stop meming KANGZ before it becomes reality.

You ever think it's just us who are actually fueling this bullshit?

He's a Jew, user. A Jew blocking the good path with his existence.

Ok If I hadn't known any better I would of assumed this was a parody

What's worst is that I hear this ad playing in the background every single time I go to the gym.

Can you make hose improved Windows available to mere mortals?

Wait I thought Palm OS was a Linux fork

invented glasses, apparently. The Italians obviously stole the invention from the africans, so just disregard this link. museumofvision.org/exhibitions/?key=44&subkey=4&relkey=35

Why does he have a pile of shit on his head?

Look at this CIA Nigger

WE

Checked and kekd

I don't have enough knowledge of programming (only know a little c++ and web-related things) to get into linux sadly. And Holla Forums claims that pretty much every type of OS or software is spyware at this point.
The moment you ask them what software you should use and someone answers you, another poster will contradict him and say that it is just as bad as windows/chrome/google etc.

You do not need knowledge of programming to use linux.

On a side note, you can work with clipboard using xsel
Also good for saving pastas