DISNEY CAUGHT COLLECTING PRIVATE INFO FROM CHILDREN VIA GAME APPS

(((DISNEY PEDOS AT IT AGAIN)))

archive.fo/G5Apx

They will just add it to the clicks needed to get kids in the game. The practice won't change, the formality will. And everyone will follow suit and it will be normal to do it. Watch.

Hitler was the good guy you subversive piece of shit kike filth. You don't belong here.

After Disney was fully taken over by Jews, (((they))) have never made a production where a white male and white female are the main protagonists. Coincidence?

Do you even know where you are?

Bumpin'

When was this? I can think of the Incredibles, which is surprisingly pro-family.

i can't imagine they're not collecting audio from the mic to word cloud key words for marketing etc. sick fucking world it's become

The Incredibles was released in 2004. Disney bought Pixar in 2006.

Collecting children's data is likely why they decided to shut down Club Penguin and relaunch as a mobile app instead.

There we are then. Funny how Incredibles 2 will have the wife do the working while hubby stays home. Maybe they'll even have her get with the nigger from the first.

Also this shit is worrying. Kids are growing up under constant surveillance. From teachers, to their phones and even toys like Barbie dolls record them. A life without supervision will be alien to many kids and its not far away.

Frozen?

I remember a relative's kid was participating in a competition hosted by (((Disney))) and the legalese in the fucking agreements she had to sign was ridiculous, something like:

It was some seriously strangely worded shit.

rights will be exclusive peoperty of DISNEY

Close, but the main protagonists were the two sisters, Anna and Elza.

Copyright is considered owned 50/50 unless an agreement transferring rights is in place. That's not saying you own half of it, it means you have equal rights to it. You can do what you want with the material.

Tangled is still a thing…

I was never much of a Disney cuck but going through their hundreds of films going back to the 40s I don't see a ton of "white parents" protagonists anyways. Lots of white characters and animals it seems to me. i think they know their audience and have only ever included a few nonwhite protagonists. idk about content/messaging bc i don't watch but given how many divorces there are, they probably shy away from "normal family" memes

Disney went downhill as soon as (((Michael Eisner))) and (((Jerry Katzenberg))) kicked out Roy Disney.

Walt should be more disgusted with his brother Roy for letting the kikes take over. Its like (((they))) enacted a secret coup against him that blind sided him, allowing (((Eisner))) to take full control of the company. Now that he's gone, we got (((Iger))) who is somehow even worse than Eisner ever was.

There is enough content out there now that if you wanted to promote a specific set of ideals through entertainment, then it wouldn't be hard to do so. There is more content than a single person can consume over their lifetime.