HABBENING PLEA DEAL OFFERED TO KILLARY Part 2

HABBENING, PLEA DEAL OFFERED TO KILLARY*

*according to (((Ed Klein)))

archive.is/V64Xi

So it's likely that Shillary gets a slap on wrist. At least this throws a wrench to Chelsea Clinton's 2020 campaign

Old thread archive: archive.is/G8GAp

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
archive.is/G8GAp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage and report for posting hoaxes.

You can't stop it shill. :^)

So are there any sources to substantiate this story yet or is OP still pushing the completely sourceless article by Ed Klein?

Remember: add 215 to this autist's post count. That's how much of the last thread was his shilling. :^)

Hang your self cuckchan.

Well thread 1 was a disaster.
We now have a clean brand spanking new one, and it looks like we are going to have to wait a little before we get any help to show that there is any confirmation for the (((klein habbening))) other than klein himself.
Time is still on our side anons this is not going to go away quietly as some people would prefer it would.

OP did you post the first thread as well?

Looked at the previous thread. Dear Lord
This has to be one of the most triggered asperger that I've ever seen.

No. I made this thread because judging from the last one, (((someone))) is trying to bury this. If people dislike it, they can always report and ignore but outright shilling up a thread like the last one was ridiculous.

We discussed many aspects of that user.
We were not quite sure if it was a bot, bot with supervision, or some new form of deranged sperg posting.

Thanks for the answer and I wholeheartedly concur, also thanks for the new thread I came back to look and you had it posted.

So are you guys gonna post an actual source this time or just continue asserting rumors?

I don't think humanity's credibility could take a blow as big as that ID being an actual human being.

I just did a web search again and no new articles other than the ones pointing to the first one but it seems the video count is still rising.
Daily reminder time is on our side for this habbening.

you think niggers can deal with military whites um ok

facts remain sorry you a nigger tough shit

>*according to (((Ed Klein)))
/thread

no matter jew pushing you you will always look like a disgusting ape breed of ppl

6"5 dunking on niggers.So white and love it.yet you oh lower than a real white man knowing I am better than you in every way little niggers look at your self in a mirror and know you are a biological failure when you meet my eyes thinking if only you knew.. To late whore you failed.

I guess his next strategy is shitposting also.

OP of the first thread here. So legend carries on, you've done me proud boys.

Also the shill still cant provide sources worth shit

when I want to I always win I do it physically then niggers cry ahh wasn't fair

We have some new weird nigger bot but it cant sage.

Interdasting.

Threads are made with higher standards here, newfag.

fucking bots I was talking too oh I am pissed and interdasting like a motherfucker monkey

I filtered this cunt last thread, but now I wanna fuck around and see if this is actually a bot, and if so, how sophisticated it actually is..

Please tell me what you think about the all of the following in short sentences to prove your sentience.
>Rozen Maiden
BONUS QUESTION: Do you think traps are gay?

can you play nigger ball like me I will burn your face then arms better back the fuck off I am nothing to fuck with in fact run with guys that will peal you back

ever jumped out of a plane little nigger

I can't think of anyone who's surpassed 220 posts in a single thread. Not even Holla Forums's Star Citizen or Evolve shills ever got that high.

Faggots. All of them. You illuminated man with your three degrees and six acts.

Since the last thread had 30% + shill replies I have no problem with OP making a fresh start until we can find out if this report is genuine or not.
Plus we have the new nigger bot in this thread.
They are throwing everything at this, for that reason alone it is worth pressing on.

we do it actually mandatory

if it sucks we don't do it

One psychotic sperg, automated bot or unmanned one surpassed them all.

Soon Shariablue will lose it's purpose. Niggerbots do the work for them

it has to suck harder

Tay was a better AI than you will ever be.

We are not going to find out anything of value for a couple days. But until then we can torture the shills and have the bot bump the thread for us.
Win win lads.

like bow out little nigger …. no time for gi that can't hang that training tho WHOA make it past the world opens up no lie

can you stay submerged and function little nigger

Good, because i am just an A not an AI…

lol, that user actually made a new thread at bump limit to piss off that kike. Hes gonna be (totally not mad) now

Wow, the bot is speaking some sort of language it derived on its own? Never seen this bot before.

hold your breath long time I clocked 3 min yet been doing it my entire life in vast lakes eventually you need air and if it a bad thing you surface to kill after first air intake after being down that long opposition gets dead then breath marine

my current theory is that this is a prototype for a dubs-stealer bot, it's shit since it has no access to the realtime post number

how do i see actions on reports like
something something board log is all i can remember. can i find that?

dont give a shit tell me to jump out of a good plane I do that shit little nigger can you? not only that swim 50 miles to shore you bitches have no idea.Swim 20 miles and get back to me instead a whole 50 you have no Idea when the frogs go in water we will hurt your feelings

MARINES

Does it matter either way? Even asserting rumors works, as Jews like you have so graciously taught the gentiles. How badly does it hurt you to have your own tactics as an enemy?

testing
are you still monitoring?

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

I'm just upset that this is fake news at this point. it really got my hopes up.

We are still not totally sure it is fake news at this point.
More time will be required to verify the status.

Then why make another thread about it when there is no further confirmation? If this were a hot topic for discussion then I would understand trying to counter the insistent hyper-sperg/shill/whatever with a new thread, but it seems like there is nothing to discuss. I already said what I thought about it last thread. I'll repeat it here: Unless it is legal for Hillary to be able to get such a good plea deal (getting off scot-free with simply a confession), then this is a hoax. I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that plea bargains give the plaintiff a reduced sentence, and that judges cannot effectively give them pardons.

We are 100% sure it is fake news, you fucking kike.

"we"?

?????

shills are fucking mad

fake and gay

*psst*, hey. It ain't going away, no matter how much (((you))) try to sperg :^)
Reminder archive.is/G8GAp