Some 50 illegals used a whole day to paint the longest steps in elsinki in rainbow faggot and multikulti-colors and...

Some 50 illegals used a whole day to paint the longest steps in elsinki in rainbow faggot and multikulti-colors and one Finn painted the over with white in one night.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3988534/warsaw-rainbow-statue-gay-rights/
nationalpost.com/news/toronto/toronto-tears-down-elderly-mans-550-staircase-promises-to-build-new-ones-for-10000/wcm/fe0c3bff-788d-4cd8-b8ba-075e2b21bf49
vantaansanomat.fi/artikkeli/548579-nyt-puhuu-tohrityt-sateenkaariportaat-suunnitellut-taiteilija-saman-tehokkuuden-kun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks kinda cool

somebody throw a warm filter on that

He’ll be arrested and charged with a hate crime for this.

50x more efficient? that's yuuuge

Although it's not politically related that gave me a good laugh
Where'd it actually happen? In Finland? If so, yeah, he better prepare for prison.

I'm retarded. Disregard the second sentence of my post, kek

Damn right it's political.

They don't actually aren't that short you see, it's several meters more long.

And this is why their civilizations never amounted to anything.

WHITE IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

and edit out the person on top.

And add a black sun riding the horizon.

PERKELE!

If this were Toronto, some bitchy libtard busybody cunt would shut down those steps, and have the government replace them for tens of thousands of dollars, in the name of health and safety. This happened.
t. Canadian.

Kek, we need more of this sort of meme warfare. I suppose the local left are chimping the fuck out, editorials in the local paper about "we can't let this hatred divide our communities" etc… and all for one guy putting in a little effort for an IRL troll.

You don't and won't even believe it. 99% of comments are positive towards the white and disgust for the kike propaganfa (yes, people in finland use kike as an insult)

You're right, there is memetic power in this image. Finland's good at this shit.

I thought I was alone

Burger reporting. I'm not seeing any news on this so far, but that's probably just because I don't speak Finnish.

The hill itself is called "Malminkartanonhuippu." It is 426 steps running above an artificial hill about 14km north of Helsinki. It is also frequently used for intensive training and even races.

If this is real, then we have one motherfucking dedicated Finn on our side.

It didn't look quite right, so I messed with it a bit.

Finns truly are the master race.

BLEACHED

Compare that to Sweden where they snipped their lion's penis off.

Poor bastards.

I bet.

How do we know it was one guy? Did he have the balls to brag about it in public?

I hope he didn't have his cellphone on him when he was doing this.

Finns are the best at memes, confirmed.

Is this IRL shitposting, fingolian edition?

I should clarify that the swastika is a symbol of the Finnish Air Force, these aren't far-right protests.

Russian women join factories, its more efficient. Most T-34 tanks were welded together by 65 year old babushkas.

I don't think Fin's land will have to have protests the winter will just purify the people as its done before.

Source on the second graphic?

So? How is this important?

This was in Finland.

You think they bought the paint themselves? You think they had the idea themselves?

Some SJW/faggot/kike had the great idea to diversify some fucking steps with their fresh off the boat golems because that is all they are good for - making a political statement (poorly) to reinforce the beliefs of some brainwashed moron trying to justify their own existence.

I apologize for my America-centric worldview. I am an American but that is no excuse.

However my point still stands, who cares? Why does it matter? We should only post important news… or, if you want to be different and stand out from the average Holla Forumsack and do something productive, post threads detailing how to solve our problems and awaken racial consciousness among our people.

Again, so fucking what? Who cares about a bunch of African migrants painting stairs? Why is this important?

You really need to focus your mind on what is important because if we report every fucking thing the non-Whites do all over the world, we'll never have any room for productive threads.

>50 illegals used a whole day to paint the longest steps in elsinki
How long is the steps and why only paint the sides of the wood? Why skip some of the steps? Why not if paint the whole wood? If you are going to do something at least become dedicated to finish the whole thing.

Its not 'important' but its the right thing to do, and a good example to others that we should at the least appreciate. The importance is the pebbles we continually kick down the hill that will slowly turn into an avalanche.

Good job Finns.

That explains why t-34s were garbage.

Fins correct me, but the Swastika is an import from Sweden. To honor a Swedish supporter of Finish independence.
Same with the Hakenkreuz, via Görings Swedish relatives.

After the war Finish planes no longer use the swastika as national symbol

???
How does knowing that some Africans painted some steps in Finland accomplish anything, let alone an avalanche? Tell the average normie and he'll not care. Tell the average Holla Forumsack and he'll not care. Tell the average Jew and even the Jew probably won't care.

Every single day and every single hour, some degenerate thing happens somewhere in the West. Some Jew holds an anti-White protest, some niggers rape a White girl to death, some media boss quotes the ADL, some faggots "discover" that they're women and then have their genitals cut off. How is this important?
Everyone knows that we live in Weimar Germany 2.0

But only about 10% of anons actually want to do anything about it. It's infuriating.

#BasedFinnManOfTheWhitePaint
Godspeed user.

If it takes 50 shitskins one day to paint the steps, and one white person one day to paint the steps, how many white people would it take to remove all the shitskins?

Is that real? when did this happen

Male version of that?

Fuckin kek

We are all as mad as you are, but its ok to have a thread about painting the steps user, i said its not important i agree with you - if you want to talk about those things and make a call to action its probably better off not in the thread about painted steps.

I cant stop laughing at this.

>time.com/3988534/warsaw-rainbow-statue-gay-rights/

That's the point user. It doesn't matter how many of them there are, all that matters is we get fed up enough to get off our asses before it's too late. Once the white man wakes up there's not actually any way of stopping us.

assburger

That is the male version user. Look at the icon.

sorry i'm wrong

white makes right

T-34s were not "garbage". They did exactly what they were designed to do, which was Zerg rush. German armor was superior, but expensive and time consuming to create. The Slavs didn't have the engineering or the time-frame to be able to make a pound for pound answer for it, so they went with the fast, cheap, and overwhelming numbers route and it worked very well for them. Doesn't mean I'd ever pick a T-34 over a Panther in a million years, but calling them garbage because a bunch of Russian grandmothers manufactured them is simply niggerish.

I regularly steal the faggotry flags and replace them with the prinsenflag in my country.

I will make another, however I am still setting up for a poster run (the weather is poor in my area rn). I'll eventually set up another "day of the poster" thread some time soon. The reason I refrain from filling up the board with calls to action is because I think that, unfortunately, if I asked "too much" of people here, people would eventually tire of calls to action and the shills would be able to use them to get me banned again.

But you're right. I shouldn't complain about that on your thread. We should kill every single African who painted these steps and then hunt down every Jew or traitor who thought this would be a good idea and hang them from lamp posts. Or better yet, bund their hands and feet and throw them down the steps so that they break every bone in their body and then leave them out in the Finnish woods for the wolves to tear apart. Of course, we will need to take power first. That is the tricky part.

*Bind, not bund.

Don't forget to pass out diseased blankets and diseased gloves and absurdly lighg diseased jackets to the mudslimes. Snot up the insides the best you can, and use the least insulative fabrica you can find. Wide open weavens, worthless materials.

(check'd)
NO MERCY!!!

426 stebs…. was is dad in burgurs pls?

Nice

One-fiftieth the population of the darkies.

Nice try, Mrs. Gorman, you fucking autistic math-teaching cunt!

Checked for no mercy this time.

Would have been cooler if he took 5 gal of gas and lit that sucker up like the pols did to the rainbow

Here's a couple Finns singing their national anthem.

At least we know where to find future shield maidens

meant xis
brb, commiting sudoku

This is the article if any of you care to read it:
nationalpost.com/news/toronto/toronto-tears-down-elderly-mans-550-staircase-promises-to-build-new-ones-for-10000/wcm/fe0c3bff-788d-4cd8-b8ba-075e2b21bf49

well, hey, the muds weren't dedicated enough, but a native decided to Finnish it

Shitskins tend to be really lazy and inexplicably slow, as if they were relearning everything over and over again. Chances are really good that only a couple did the painting of those 50 and the rest sat around looking at them.

Beautiful.

English
NO MERCY
German
KEINE GNADE
Finnish
EI ARMOA
Norwegian
Finnish
Swedish
INGEN NÅDE
French
SANS PITIÉ
Italian
NESSUNA PIETÀ
Irish
GAN TRÓCAIRE
Scottish Gaelic
GUN TRÒCAIR
Scottish
NAE MERCY
Welsh
DIM MERCY
Polish
BEZ LITOŚCI
Dutch
GEEN GENADE
Greek
ΧΩΡΙΣ ΕΛΕΟΣ
Latin
NULLA MISERICORDIA

Not gonna lie, I read this with the song in my head and I'm suitably impressed.
You get a gold star.

lol

Link to an article about it, OP.Finnish is preferred.

So one autistic Finn was able to apply multiple coats of paint in less than one (summer) night, whereas it took 50 niggers/Arabs/and libcucks to paint fewer coats during a summer day. Tell me again how we are only just starting to win?

There are numerous reports of T-34s deflecting a shell only to have the vibrations from the energy transfer cause sections of armour to fall off or come loose. Add to that many which didn't have gun sights, and being one of the most cramped tanks.

Not OP but this seems to be legit.
vantaansanomat.fi/artikkeli/548579-nyt-puhuu-tohrityt-sateenkaariportaat-suunnitellut-taiteilija-saman-tehokkuuden-kun

According to the "artist" who painted the stairs originally, pride may have not been underlying motif instead motif may have been uhh.. ragrugs (that are generally very colorful).

For example the choice of color patterns apparently comes from color theory.

Though the artist is intentionally being vague about her "art".

Also (at least this) article doesn't talk about 50 people of anything. According to this article the stairs were HER piece of art.

Also for some reason the article talks about the stairs as "big piece of art work".

Link to that website/map?

Please dont tell me it also had cost the taxpayer some 20.000 bucks