Video game soundtracks thread

Video game soundtracks thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jddBYw65Ko&list=PLiRlrYiwjZXrMvu770T26LScwoPNGQ9l5&index=26
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I listen to old game soundtracks it makes me want to replay those games and have fun again instead of hope that anything new coming out is any decent.

Are there any game soundtracks that sound similar to the Monster Hunter soundtracks?

Every thread until the end of time.

If you're gonna start with a SA2 song, at least have the decency to start with the best one.

Both of you are niggers.

Nope

MEIN NEGER

You gotta love JDK.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jddBYw65Ko&list=PLiRlrYiwjZXrMvu770T26LScwoPNGQ9l5&index=26

PSO music is great. I just went to check to see if the unofficial server I used was still open. It is. I spent 100s of hours on PSO: BB. Good times.

Why did X4 have such godtier music?

Popo best grill

no thanks

Because X4 is a god tier game.

love listening to this

user, what the heck did you link?

Why aren't there more downvotes for a troll video?

Because its SilvaGunner. He's one of the few people who apparently gets away with that shit.

Original, unmemed Live and Learn coming through

You were so goddamn close.

is it weird that I slightly prefer Sonic Adventure's stage themes? I love SA2's themes as well, but this is some tight shit.

This meme has to stop.

Adventure had some great soundtracks. It also had unintentionally funny character interactions on the world map, like a girl waiting until nightfall at a subway station and her dad still hasn't picked her up, and one child's mom being addicted to gambling.

that shit was 3deep5me

It's amazing how wrong all of you are

Great theme held back by the GBAs shitty sound card.

Nice meme.

That it was.

Not a huge fan of the Stella Glow ost, but it has a few fantastic tracks

the mech levels were generally weak, but Cosmic Wall sure as hell wasn't

Greatest of all time

Sega games have incredible soundtracks. Should probably play NiGHTS though, but I can't configure the damn thing to go into fill screen mode or recognize my controller after getting a new harddrive.

Journey of Dreams PC port NEVER EVER
Please prove me wrong, Sega…