Share Thread: Aarrg Edition

We prefer Danknets Magnet links and not that shitty clearnet shit like bittorents and IPFS
Read a book or something if you want to catchup SLOWPOKE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients
PREPARE: privacytools.io/
Save EVERYTHING
>>>/eternalarchive/
RUURS.webm:

Check IGG-Games first
For Wii ISO`s first check Roms+ISO
pcgamingwiki.com - useful site to help fix most PC games.
Vola - volafile.io/r/HF33Go
Check before posting - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Heavily_suggest_checking_before_posting
Archives - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Archives
Mega Archives - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/MegaArchive
Rom/ISO's - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Roms ISO
GNU/Linux - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Gnu LinuxVidya
Holla Forums OST - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/v-OST
Not games - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/NotGames

Guide to a Happy Share Thread
Only hosting, did not write
Leechers:
1. Before you request, search online for the file you want, even use distributed search engines e.g. InfraSearch, Opencola, YaCy, FAROO. See below for famous links.
2. Look first in the archives and on volafile for the file you are looking for.
3. When requesting, be as specific as possible. If you have the cover art of the file you want, post it on both the share thread and on vola room.
4. Due to asshats in our share thread, links to files will be purposely misleading (have spaces, lines, keys&passwords split in the post), including torrent hashes.
If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a |or| c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a
, it's a magnet link's identifier, probably being a BitTorrent Info Hash (BTIH).
Assuming you have a shitty bittorrent client, make a url prepending magnet:?xt=urn:btih:, so that it works out to magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn=youDIMWITTEDmother.fucker.tar
a. Find and Replace (sed/tr/awk) is your friend

Uploaders:
1. When in doubt, upload. Ask questions later.
2. Upload to many alternative sources (5+) and keep a local copy if space permits.
3. Use a URL shorterner (spaced or split) and/or paste relinks (zerobin.net/) on file links to confuse bots
4. Encrypt your uploads now with a password, key, or generator. Rename the files something random, even their checksums.
Maybe even pad files to the nearest GB or so, to confuse bots.
5. If you have a stable computer connection, it is extremely advisable to self host the file, using anonymity tools like Freenet, I2P, Gnunet, distributed NNTP or MixMinion/Mixmaster.

Volafile edition:
1. Before you upload a batch of miscellaneous files, like images and music, be sure they are unique enough to stand on their own, and that you ask for the majority's the consensus whether to upload the files individually.
2. Vola room owner edit- Upload 5 files and then zip the rest if the dump is larger then 6-7 files. Music Albums exceeding 5 files are to be zipped. When uploading a raw torrent which includes skidrow, codex, etc files either add them to the a zip of the game or just don’t upload those misc files. Properly label files so that they can be identified without asking someone else. For lewd stuff with filenames like RJ74765 either add a .txt file linking to the contents on a website or just add the title to the file "BIG BOOTY WOMEN SIT ON SHOTA FACE (RJ34734)"
3. You can filter files by file type (.txt, .rar, etc) or search the file list with the bar hidden by the filter files button.
a. When in doubt, archive as a single [or split file if too large], then upload.

We do have bunkers in case 8ch falls of the cliff again:
nntpchan' - i2p.rocks/nntpchan/, g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p/, oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/overchan.games-0.html, nsfl.tk/overchan.games-0.html, 2hu-ch.org/catalog-overchan.games.html
alternatives - endchan.xyz/v/res/1175.html, 8ch.pl/v/res/501.html, librechan.net/v/res/86.html

Neatified version of Mega Archives - ethercalc.org/aht5wldnr3.html - organised and neatened up mega links.
Voice user's ASMR shares - pastebin.com/zMzndE0X
Lewd games bith - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Lewed_game_biths
ReadMe - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/README.md , ways to add items to the git repo.
Suggested OP copy pasta - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Suggested_OP_copy_pasta

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yspjm
media.8ch.net/scurv/src/1453019226684-0.png
media.8ch.net/scurv/src/1453019226685-1.png
media.8ch.net/scurv/src/1453019226686-2.png
media.8ch.net/scurv/src/1453019226687-3.png
mega.nz/#!uI5kAZRb!XBOXtHghyBLU1WkI7LDlvYOqAYd3ckNnmIBW3FbC4eU
torrentshield.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/download-power-and-revolution-geopolitica-simulation-4-pc-game.html
gamestorrent.co/power-revolution.html
mega.nz/#F!G1NzABAa!T_bLKG-xbTrxJnY3rBR07w
mega.nz/#F!us8kVIjL!4vVnZfpiZxqqHViPyr65CA
mega.nz/#!ukV0SRwa!DDcjNa9A0NT7bfDaqGPbi3-rixZsSZ5wHv6oTYmLv48
mega.nz/#!el8kgJjC!dqGs5SfBdvWofVOvzUWriLpcDiKEGVAJuSnKUGv55uM
mega.nz/#!2oshBAoL!61ITZ3jMCNzLZogrL1Kuy1M_wBWvrlnGCM6T9LVedtg
mega.nz/#!jsd0jLbS!58p-jHwY9y0unc6oPt2B320e2UZvYM1jG7Pt8LfxTzc
tumblestonegame.com/
zerobin.net/?5ae2ab76e00c73d2#rl3J zzdzPdut8uGF38GjY9/1xdw8m1X7BTo6VOAUJU=
xfmro77i3lixucja.onion/
vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion/lit/catalog.html
mx7rwxcountermqh.onion/
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmUPsPW7H1ZGhgMCGjoN3PTEZoAH2mUTugGF2WZRcNjHCr
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmfSZ7iK7hzaLKwe5iaYErK8PcxUuDwNbE9rCDBkSbE9V1
igg-games.com/?s=max payne
mega.nz/#!9oskTIRD!Ks-RaqDoCC0hvuGk9Zi29xsSkVZennXCPmq5uNA7Jnc
mega.nz/#!OA8GWaZa!MWeRmD9G5jt7wBYWZbCP3kp_9irKy_YDjxiKMhm89Pk
mega.nz/#F!19RGjS4Z
mega.nz/#!npg2kIAL!n5GB-uZYpkRXQzn4u9uBUm8EWD-VChNiBaZEU3WE87g
downloadgameps3.com/
theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/peter-jacksons-king-kong-official-game-of-the-movie-gamers-edition/
youtube.com/watch?v=AMb0HIb1myg
gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?PHPSESSID=himrf3h95gobe83smjg33fp113&topic=1652.15
torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
skidrowreloaded.com/earth-defense-force-4-1-the-shadow-of-new-despair-codex/
privatelee.com/search/?q=EDF patch version with Mission Pack 1#q=EDF patch version with Mission Pack 1 cracked
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmPzAKWQw9tezEYMPGBxxNsYkFCP7KEKiPRupQbbqasoj2/NetworkingBooks
ipfs.pics
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/static/assets/v/spoiler.png
github.com/ipfs/ipget
mega.nz/#!sgIRmQ4Q!NmbJ-cLd8FLKoRExluO5CWdtApJ-hbOhhLH3hYE8Nx0
mega.nz/#!FwgE0QgC!p4o8njHmsgQeabIBlWl0TiJu6ImuxGirIppxSHs-Ais
mega.nz/#!E1pkjLwZ!_g-HYnAdEuo_y6W8PAHzPNH5Tj5Bl5kEoU3PyEUkL20
mega.nz/#!tgR2DT7L!yCQrUPigely2wuBcURUe4L17oAGoY9Jm__3fIeAXgk4
mega.nz/#!gpI2EahZ!u7x8gYE8Pm6nJ0u3ksFVd5jNUO9XVVWlN0q2NbvgiqQ
mega.nz/#!Ahh0za7L!n3OVlsIcy6p794azbe4KljN6aJhwx_TcZFOf7i6EkYk
mega.nz/#!UlRWmRCb!gybI-amiumK1y95BZFAOTwAtDNDxGDXqPShOs68Hb6s
mega.nz/#!chZVBLCY!s61Qky6DrCV_oNwoGlS2opKI2puIMKI8b4YQVosqvW8
mega.nz/#!Jl5nVRzQ!UHSdk7da-nAcJf3lPs2MLP_fdfxMY_Skk99s4W7FrvU
cabrerabrothers.com/cypher.html
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmVo3GsVoUtQCbQRq8H9Gwv7dAiAVAJwGnjUVtVWRgoSKY/cypher.zip
gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmVMixUDDcJXRpCcuQojXphRWjUdu1KRiJs9zqEeGnPdL7
mega.nz/#!0scggYIT!7ZQcSjwvx3fUGmIVkoYUBzXx_TS9MCreHE4vXO5NUJg
mega.nz/#!89VTiKxJ!FtLvpqwfvkyD-G6ESQlCebQoYZUT-0w3URDmERezvaM
blog.neocities.org/its-time-for-the-permanent-web.html
kickass.cd/fallout-4-v-1-6-9-0-1-5-dlc-2015-pc-repack-xatab-tt15481527.html
kickass.cd/fallout-4-all-in-one-updates-1790-pack-nosteam-tt15502544.html#main
github.com/ipfs/notes/issues/124
mega.nz/#!FJo2gLLC!Zl03Eef7d2M5MdcTwJjQSnU1AZXPn5KiM-zSwIiTaRw
mega.nz/#!EENiRRSa!V0O06l8eczNlZhNP9W765NxBpJO5lhzg5XO4ijpBlAU
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmZ8Modb7dmRVEcMxunxqEy9R3qQse4E51CCNohbfLSZzw
8ch.net/eternalarchive/index.html
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Archives
psndl.net/packages?txt_search=dead or alive
privatelee.com/search/?q=Dead or Alive 5 PC torrent
torrentgamesps2.net/2015/03/download-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-torrent-pc-2015/
skidrowreloaded.com/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-reloaded/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait untill the current thread reaches at least page 13 and or 404's before creating a new one.

8archive can stay down forever for all we care.Don't share on facebook, twitter, blogger, or girls scout flyers DON'T THINK WE DIDN'T SEE YOU POSTING SHIT ON YOUR FACE A BOOKS! WE SAW YOU NIGGERS
Share the BOOTY, download EVERYTHING NOW.

Black JEBUS and his Jew BudDies are breaking down doors and irrevocably obliterating your tender ~Ara's~ ass for pirating that delicious~ vidya you begged mom and dad to buy you but never could.

Previous thread: archive.is/Yspjm
Dumping repacks that I have found. Archive password either {around-the-name-of-the-archive} of the-name-of-the-archive.

Postal 2, with A Week in Paradise
#F!nxhzXY7Z!yLphQg48NuqhGvKIeZdkoQ

Mass Effect 1 repack
#F!qZsAFTbD!Dm0ku9J6OtR-xAYfVieUvQ

Saints Row 2 repack
#F!bd1DASBb!6BXvSeVYfT4zLjg1mzk4oQ

#F!nxhzXY7Z!yLphQg48NuqhGvKIeZdkoQ
media.8ch.net/scurv/src/1453019226684-0.png

#F!SsRFlbCQ!SqzfKz62i01iHeinZB9sCQ
media.8ch.net/scurv/src/1453019226685-1.png

#F!r9A3VYqS!TQKX_7HdoOkc5awV5c7GdQ
media.8ch.net/scurv/src/1453019226686-2.png

#F!VBBGBb6T!b48EBFH8n9QOMXQOB9yfWg
media.8ch.net/scurv/src/1453019226687-3.png

Bully-Sholarship-Edition
#F!ncdlVTiI!54woItCR8spko-GcTnJ1Tg

FalloutNewVegas
/ipfs/QmZXfkg4Bhn4NRySnEsA38N8stDUd7u7EGxBoc7t1UC75w

"..you can use a public gateway to download the files via HTTP (like with your browser) or you can use IPFS itself which will get them directly which is much faster than going through a remote gateway.Here are some videos on how to use IPFS if you're interested in doing it directly but remember it's not required, just add the path to a public gateway like ipfs.io." - Share thread.

Voice user here is my public key rehosted. Hopefully IPFS can handle it.
/ipfs/QmTzbiocsCe68hPt8RGf1CQnbJh5kq8TwZjCCMJMeNXShh

Currently uploading Masters of the World, While thats uploading could someone upload the sequel called Power and Revolution? both are made by a company called Eversim, preferably with both DLC(lol) with it

Masters of the world with the Modding tool addon

mega.nz/#!uI5kAZRb!XBOXtHghyBLU1WkI7LDlvYOqAYd3ckNnmIBW3FbC4eU

Looking for the sequel Power and Revolution with the addons please

To the user in the last thread who was looking for 20xx and Megal. Did you fucking check IGG-Games? 20XX's patch number doesn't directly lineup with the steam page.

This is probably just the base game.
torrentshield.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/download-power-and-revolution-geopolitica-simulation-4-pc-game.html

D-93-CA4F80-09B81E-A7647-B8FBAD-248259-C1BF-819B
According to the source page's tags it includes the DLC.
gamestorrent.co/power-revolution.html

Ill give em a crack, cheers m8

Just tried the game, its the base with no addons, oh well. thanks for the link!

Din's Curse
mega.nz/#F!G1NzABAa!T_bLKG-xbTrxJnY3rBR07w
Drox Operative
mega.nz/#F!us8kVIjL!4vVnZfpiZxqqHViPyr65CA
Dominions 4 (Pretty sure it works, may need crack)
mega.nz/#!ukV0SRwa!DDcjNa9A0NT7bfDaqGPbi3-rixZsSZ5wHv6oTYmLv48
MOO2
mega.nz/#!el8kgJjC!dqGs5SfBdvWofVOvzUWriLpcDiKEGVAJuSnKUGv55uM
Space Empires 4
mega.nz/#!2oshBAoL!61ITZ3jMCNzLZogrL1Kuy1M_wBWvrlnGCM6T9LVedtg
Star Ruler (1)
mega.nz/#!jsd0jLbS!58p-jHwY9y0unc6oPt2B320e2UZvYM1jG7Pt8LfxTzc

I've also got all these if you guys want them.

It's not vidya,but /mu/ is dead, so would anyone happen to have either:
or
by Trevor Moore?

Requesting Dragon's Crown

Pokemon Uranium is up on the Vola.

Jesus these links are so disorganized I don't see how anyone could find anything much less finding the password to anything in the thousands of threads that have been made. I'm looking for the password to the Earth Defense Force 4.1 archive. The name of the rar is EARTHDFNSfrce41newdspr. There really needs to be just one organized mega folder or pastebin.

One mega folder would get purged immediately. We had one pastebin and then people started posting it on Facebook. Suck it up.

At the very top of Mega Archive. the first line
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair [Chika Edition the second]
Archives
Chika Edition the second
That is why I put the source of the share so that if it needs a password it is easy as to find.

Requesting No Guy's Buy so I can more accurately laugh at those who bought the game.

Also, could someone explain the password a bit better? If this archive is ' Aarrg ', and we need to make the passwords the name of the thread, would it be Aarrg, or [Aarrg]?

Do those steam api dll+ini cracks still work? I can't seem to set one to crack a game despite using the right appid.

Still requesting Tumblestone for PC
tumblestonegame.com/

It would be {Arrg-Edition+date-of-OP}

made a mistake and posted in the bump limit thread

been a while since I shared
last time I dropped a bunch of linux gmaes
today it's just a windows language learning game
after you find like 20 words and add them to your list you can do time attack to test your knowledge and help memorize them
Influent
zerobin.net/?5ae2ab76e00c73d2#rl3J zzdzPdut8uGF38GjY9/1xdw8m1X7BTo6VOAUJU=
Languages:

Oh shit, thanks for the share!

Here's a share back: mostly to that libgen user:
So I wasn't crazy, this used to exist: libgen743fn64lhs.onion

At the least there are alternatives.
xfmro77i3lixucja.onion/
vichandcxw4gm3wy.onion/lit/catalog.html
mx7rwxcountermqh.onion/

Someone remind me to make a copy of my Chinese learning materials. Shopping for shit is more tempting.
Honestly, I need to buy an UMPC to carry around at work and practice.

While I will give you kudos for protecting the link via a paste, it's still Mega. You need to learn to self-host. Even an android phone can be setup as a fileserver: YUNOHost, AndroidWebServer, I2P, etc..

I actually have no interest in learning chinchong, not after readign what it gets you professionally, but my friend wan'ts to so I got a copy for him

can't use onion user
never learned how to set up tor

I do appreciate it tho user

can someone explain to me how magnetlinks work?
You paste the link into your client and how does it know where to look?

it looks for the tracker or source server and grabs the info from there

I'm going to keep posting this in these threads until I stop getting requests. I need to delete and better organize stuff on my hard drives, before I do that I want to post what I have in case someone wants anything from it, I don't know if I have anything that used to be easy to find but now isn't.

Here are some lists with content I have:
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmUPsPW7H1ZGhgMCGjoN3PTEZoAH2mUTugGF2WZRcNjHCr

If you want anything from these lists just let me know and I'll add it then reply when I can. I will keep hosting requested content until at least the next thread, when no-copy adding is added to IPFS I'll host it forever but that's not in yet. Mirroring things via your own IPFS node is appreciated if you want to do that. Sometimes I take my node down to play video games so if you can't get something try again later.

I will be using IPFS to fulfill requests, you can use a public gateway to download the files via HTTP (like with your browser) or you can use IPFS itself which will get them directly which is much faster than going through a remote gateway.

Here are some videos on how to use IPFS if you're interested in doing it directly but remember it's not required, just add the path to a public gateway like ipfs.io.

Other files of interest not listed in here are my WW2 documents (propaganda posters, war maps):
/ipfs/Qmag6FEvWn8JHJ8y9zxxijDhkEX4jnK6F1oVy5jUKXtc3o

Two PC98 collections:
/ipfs/QmYJB5kVFwSdZhcJ29wLtoWhqFEubZCqgq4gcuFQuqzpGM
/ipfs/QmbJgaAntArpY9F2HpNZd7i72mGKkLRWUivAG9o5SKMzLk

And a JavaScript Atari emulator with its own set of ROMs
/ipfs/QmbKxNNCxBox7Cmv3jiUZbiG3zpzmtnYzVUuKHxfAjvpyH

If you're using the IPFS browser plugin make sure to enable "automatic mode" to use your local gateway for quicker file retrieval and "Extended IPFS Link Support" to make the IPFS paths clickable links.

You forgot the video hash

requesting max payne

requesting you read the fucking OP

igg-games.com/?s=max payne

Here's the PCGames-Download.Net link: mega.nz/#!9oskTIRD!Ks-RaqDoCC0hvuGk9Zi29xsSkVZennXCPmq5uNA7Jnc

downloaded yesterday without any issue. It's the GOG version. I don't remember if there was a password on the zip or not. If so it's PCGames-Download.Net

this thread needs more chaika

Is cracking user still here>

Requesting a gf.

me?

Maybe? Whoever was going to help me with the gamersgate game

Yes, I`m still here. I`l see what I can do, with it.

I`l go and update it then.

would if i could

Here:

mega.nz/#!OA8GWaZa!MWeRmD9G5jt7wBYWZbCP3kp_9irKy_YDjxiKMhm89Pk

get some mame games lads

#F!74BlQJ6a!tBzIkH2L-8dmW6yEi1f-qw

Where should I look for finding albums that are Flac files?

Posting my current (and sad) Flac collection. mega.nz/#F!19RGjS4Z Key !XBOOQRXd34k0OH2NSklvpw

/r Currently looking for The Trilogy by The Weeknd and Evil Friends by Portugal The Man.

Will be back with more anime and a re-up of my post (and a few others) from a few threads ago. Uploading takes forever my internet is shit.

Since no one delivered the last thread, I will ask nicely again and share a Link.
Requesting Megagal and 20xx

Here, have Unteralterbach.
mega.nz/#!npg2kIAL!n5GB-uZYpkRXQzn4u9uBUm8EWD-VChNiBaZEU3WE87g

Oh shit, just saw this post. Yeah, I checked IGG, megagal isn't there, but 20XX isn't the latest build there, I think, that's why I asked for the latest build, rather than downloading from there. I think the one on IGG is pre-release.

Can you upload Homeworld?

Try here fam, although ad-blocker is a must here
downloadgameps3.com/
I download most of my PS3 games from there, including Dragon's Crown.

Here you go, the readme and layout of this one is a little weird, I don't remember where this came from but I remember using this release to play homeworld 2.
/ipfs/Qmb2AHF4JW9cuEtTooPn7r3oW6csm2cg2XZqHdp4DKjXWr

Both of those are on rutracker.

Does anyone own all the dlc for Senra kagura estival versus on the ps4 they could share?

I am able to play it just fine (as far as loading goes, there are some graphical gliches so the 60HZ refesh rate could be jumping around.) after installing it via the downloaded files. The registerstation bit is optional. If I may, can I create a slight repack based off it? It says my GPU drivers are not up to update, yes it thankfully let`s me continue.

Wait, it installed with the installer files and the exe?

When I tested it on my own by having a friend download it, they said it asked him for a username/password

Feel free to do whatever you want with it as long as there's nothing there that personally identifies me.

The game itself was delisted and I don't know of any torrent sites with that version of the game so my whole goal with this is just making sure it's out there somewhere.

Addendum: I am really curious about why it never asked you for the username/password or how you got around that, though, in case a friend of mine wants to play it and it happens to them, so if you could explain that/tell me your OS/any other info that it might be depedent on i'd apperciate it.

Also either the engine is programmed by five second fresh corer's or it is anti cheat in a suppsoly DRM free game as everything runs way to fast to point where I can't get past the intro part of Skull Island, also climbing up the stairs lead to instant reset.

Got Evil Friends 24 bit Flac, couldn't find an equivalent for The Trilogy.

well, if you were to look at the comments on the now delisted page for it on gamersgate, people said it was buggy, but I only ran into one bug at the end of I think level 2 or 3 where I couldn't finish the level, but I got around that eventually

anyways, please see

If you click on Download Peter Jackson's King Kong- The Official Game of the Movie.exe then yes it brings up the username and password box.
Click on the setup.exe under GamersGate temporary files/24221/ , the user is asked the install location and which parts to install.
Also the ReadMe says that it uses star-force DRM, however it is possible that Ubisoft couldn't be bothered to change it for the DRM free release.

Alright lads, I downloaded Rayman Legends ISO file from the MegaArchives but I don't have an emulator for it. Any suggestions? I looked around and apparently there are no good PS3 emulators. So do I change the file or what?

Does anyone have a torrent for Lisa and AM2R?
Shit's been harder to get ever since Kickass has been shut down.

There is this
theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/peter-jacksons-king-kong-official-game-of-the-movie-gamers-edition/

its ok, i guess

Mount it you faggot. Not all ISO files are for emulators.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=AMb0HIb1myg - King Kong Gamers Edition Vs Signature Edition Comparison
gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?PHPSESSID=himrf3h95gobe83smjg33fp113&topic=1652.15

The version with all three games is in the megaArchive.
Here is the torrent hash (See Op to make it functional)
31-0-5958-5e6-8123-d09587-1d316-9899cd-900-b772-13

Otogi 1 and 2 soundtrack isn't on the Holla Forumsost list

and it's a shame, the ost is pretty good

/r/ing The Protomen discography They're on that fineline where it is between vidya and non-vidya

This is going to be a great thread

The first link in v-OST should be able to help.

This is probably going to sound stupid as he, I removed the red text for a couple of reasons (A) one person couldn't see it, (B) black is better colour and I like/Appreciate minimalsm and (C) it personally looks childish and attention seeking.

Thanks.

Requesting for mega links of gog versions of Crusader: No Regret and Crusader: No Remorse.

it didn't help but thanks anyways, found the kare kano ost though

Requesting Dungeon Master 1 and 2. Other dungeon crawlers would be nice too.

what a fucking faggot

Nigger I don't know what the fuck that even means

Google it, maybe. You don't know what a crack is either?

this is an 18+ board

how the fuck did you even end up here?

It said vidya games… Aren't games for everyone?

That webm is great.

Well, no shit I couldn't find Megagalon IGG, is actually Metagal, no Megagal
In any case, I just decided to download the version on IGG. But if someone have most recent versions, go ahead and share them.

Well I looked it up. Downloaded PowerISO, extracted image file and all but when I try to open it, for some reason it jumps straight to Steam

this nigger

what is it?

You can't follow basic instructions, some user said "MOUNT IT" and you "EXTRACTED IT" when Power ISO has a bigass button that says mount.

Lisa was taken down it seems

Link to a good download of the Liru game? the not so Never Ever one.

???
Just what?

These posts alone proves there are newfags among us.

Whatever you do, don't feed them.

Can't touchtype torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

Unless there's a Liru general I'm not aware of, there's no stable link that I know of.

about EDF, is there the new patch version with Mission Pack 1 that is actually cracked?

There's a board for that, but since you're a newfag, I won't tell..

Here ye go matey.
/ipfs/QmeBGyyMXELGoKboHCSQoranDzha4hva9k8Bf77gR5g4jE
If you have having trouble see .

I wouldn't have a clue as it is impossible to follow every single game out there. That said though,
First link.
skidrowreloaded.com/earth-defense-force-4-1-the-shadow-of-new-despair-codex/
privatelee.com/search/?q=EDF patch version with Mission Pack 1#q=EDF patch version with Mission Pack 1 cracked
EARTH.DEFENSE.FORCE.4.1.The.Shadow.of.New.Despair-CODEX
78-7ca-dd9c-515c-01b7-c036-92c02-0a1-324-e3-77-ac-2a

There's also a thread for that.
We're in that thread. This is the thread I was talking about

So just clicking setup and going through that menu gets around it asking for the username and password?

Nice try, but I bet you don't know which board I'm talking about.

In short yes.

did you know anons, 7zip can extract iso files. No need to mount, just extract.

Yes, but that's bond to errors. Winrar do the same thing anyway, even with some other image files.

Alright, thanks

Actually, can you give me a step by step guide on how exactly you did it? My friend is still having issues

I did.

I'm going to keep looking online on how to do it. hopefull yit will work out

Looking for a working copy of A-Train 9 4.0, a few i downloaded dont work.

You need to copy the files in the crack folder over the files you installed.
Are you trolling?

I wish I was. I've just lost my job and I'm just looking for a way to let some stress out

if I enjoyed Kingdom Hearts 358/2 is re:coded something I should give a go?

Sorry, >>>/r/equest is that way

Definitely when I am able to do so.

I`l see what I can find, when I can.

Post an ad on backpage that you're looking to relief some stress. You can get money and your ass checked

I'm just trying to find a good site to pirate Mass Effect 2. Is there really nothing like kat or tpb now? Are the downloads from IGG-Games reliable? Seems like a hassle to download some eleven parts rather than a torrent.

Shit sucks, user. Hope you have some fun with that game.
For future reference, every pirated game installs the same way and most will have a readme or an .nfo file with the instructions in it.

I've found using the search function on qbittorrent works really well.

BTW thanks for the tip user. You just turned my week from uncertainty and worries to uncertainty and fun

I'll keep that in mind

no thanks

If this your first time pirating something? I mean, we all have to start somewhere and I am getting on in years so it was bound to happen eventually but it feels weird thinking I might be talking to someone who is getting their pirate cherry popped.

You honestly believe ID:ff929a?
'Cause if true: he was fired because of gross negligence

Time to measure my rope.

Sweet, thanks user.

You're that user from before who had connectivity issues, people can't download from you if they can't connect to you. I don't know what the problem is but you're only connected some of the time, the download will sit idle for a long time, move a little bit, then be idle again for a long time. I don't think this would matter but it could be your NAT, forwarding the port IPFS uses could help.

Since you posted only 8MB has been downloaded by me. You can try downloading it yourself through the gateway to test if you fixed your public connectivity.

Don't worry, I got that covered w/ my specialty made Trojan
-S

Unf~

Knife to neck cheaper and less painful

Funny thing is that this 'Mike' he is referring to in the video is none other than a then young Mike Stoklasa and this may very well be the origin of his utter contempt and disgust for videogames and conferences as well as his drinking problem

I got this using the gateday
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmPzAKWQw9tezEYMPGBxxNsYkFCP7KEKiPRupQbbqasoj2/NetworkingBooks
Path Resolve error: Failed to get block for QmbfWvHupS8PSEvZBjmFGM8k1PUmL2AiKmRmPAYg3gG9Sd: context deadline exceeded

it all makes sense now

That means the gateway couldn't connect to anyone who has the files, it tries for a few minutes to fetch the content and if it can't find 100% of the blocks within some time, it times out.

This usually happens when only 1 person is hosting the files and they're offline or not reachable in some way.

`ipfs get` never times out and will try forever to get the files, when I do that on your hashes it does that thing I described before, it looks like whoever is hosting them is having network issues.

Due to the shitty Modem/Router combo I can't get port forwarding to work. At least on the GUI, it is likely to be possible if I were to gain terminal access and use iptables directly.

Seriously, you get a drinking problem over the inability to use 7zip?

Piracy is wrong. You should be a viking instead and raid and pillage the master disc directly from the studios themselves.

the guy in the video was 13 in 2009 , I call bullshit

wait, wait, wait, I know that convention!
That's nobrandcon
I fucking know that pyramidhead
I know several other people in this video
feels weird man

Its what happens when you empathize with a pack of morons. Blame him for engaging with the newgrounds community.

do you know red letter media though?

I think I'm doing this right.
The Nodebeginner guide for learning Node.js
/ipfs/QmNkLbfgDv3phFixboY2DS2et6wPK69ZWEpueMnFDSiyRX

Make sure your daemon is running, ipfs daemon.

So that link will only work when I have the daemon running on my computer? Does it propagate at all or is it only accessible when I'm online?

That link will work as long as someone who has the content is online (running their daemon), if you're online and I fetch it from you then people could get it from you or me, if you go offline then they'll still be able to get it from me or anyone else who has it. Think of it like bittorrent.

Propagation is not automatic, the file will have to propagate naturally through visitors, people who pin it, or people who have added the same blocks themselves.

I think you need to do more then just fetch it.
You don't hoste it automatically when you download it. Not 100% sure though

When you get or add a file via IPFS it stores the blocks that make up that file in the "blocks" directory in your IPFS datastore, if you have those blocks you're a provider for those blocks.

By default right now everything you visit gets kept forever until you issue this command `ipfs repo gc`, you can have the daemon do this automatically based on things like size by starting the daemon with `ipfs daemon –enable-gc" I think by default it will do a garbage collection every hour or at every 10GBs whichever happens first, you can change these values in the config file.

Ideally you would pin files, when you pin a hash all that does is make it so that it's not flagged as garbage and thus won't be deleted on a gc, that way you provide that file forever, or until you unpin it and do a garbage collection. When you do `ipfs add *file(s)*` it copys the file chunks into /blocks and then pins the resulting hash automatically, unless you do `ipfs add –pin=false *file(s)*`. To pin or unpin files you just do `ipfs pin add *hash*` and `ipfs pin rm *hash*`.

I did `ipfs get *hash*` on /ipfs/QmNkLbfgDv3phFixboY2DS2et6wPK69ZWEpueMnFDSiyRX so now I have it and I'm hosting it until my next garbage collection, if I pin it I'll host it forever.

That's supposed to be 2 dashes –pin=false

I should also clarify, all I said there is using ipfs itself, not the gateway, if you fetch a file via a public gateway it will only be stored there until their next gc which depends on their local config, I think the ipfs.io ones do a GC every hour, so they're not a reliable host, they're made for http compatibility and convenience for people who don't want to use IPFS themselves, not as a storage node.

I've done a lot of reading on it, I'm kind of excited that something like this finally exists, I hope I'm not being overwhelming with these walls of text.

Not at all, you're explaining it a lot better than the documentation pages I read.

Thanks for the correction/explanation.
Don't worry about the lenght of your messages they are fine.

I don't see the appeal for ipfs;
I don't want to upload everything I download.
I don't want to upload things constantly.
And I doubt that things are longer available (at the moment) than on a file hoster.

Any fun small games I should try? something less than 1gb

The big appeal for me is permanence in the location, a file or set of files will always be reachable at that hash as long as someone has them, torrents are pretty good at this but even those have issues, there can be 2 torrents/magnets for the same file but they could have different chunk sizes, different tracker lists, or different dht setting, if that's the case the peers of both may never even see each other despite them having/containing the same content.

With IPFS it's all about the content itself, if you want that content you get that content from the only hash that can be generated from it.

I'm interested in this project purely out of frustration, I'm sick of seeing dead links to file hosts, old web servers, or even dead torrents. With IPFS as long as you have the hash you can get the content, no matter who is hosting it now.

It's not for everyone but I feel like it's a good choice for people who want to archive everything and distribute those things themselves instead of relying on a third party. It's also pretty convenient for downloaders, they don't even need IPFS to get files from IPFS.

I don't think that will change, at best you could probably config your daemon to do a gc every few megabytes.

Bandwidth limits are planned, I'm not sure how they'll do them though, I'd like to see a scheduler like many bittorrent clients have.

This is true right now, IPFS itself isn't close to being finished (it's still in alpha) so a lot of people are just experimenting with it. It really depends on who is hosting what though, I host a lot of content on IPFS and have a large uptime.

The good news too is that people can (and have) setup traditional file upload sites that utilize IPFS, ipfs.pics lets you upload images in a way similar to imgur but they're stored via ipfs by that server, some user used to host glomp.me which was based on pomf.se but used ipfs for storage. These sites are nice because they utilize ipfs locally if you have it but don't require it.

I don't know if this will ever replace traditional file lockers but it may end up superseding bittorrent. Things like the gateway make it really convenient to work with files whether they are local or remote, being able to mount IPFS as a disk is even crazier when combined with the files API and things like IPNS. I can add a directory or files and you could mount them to a local directory and read them as if they were local.

finally sharing something while requesting.

You cool? No longer need your >>>/r/ ?
I've had those files since you originally requested, but I don't support leechers.

isn't that literal piracy?.? not illegal filesharing?

#triggered

save your money? I mean, what are you looking for that isn't already out?
I rather spend that money designing and making my own game

That will never happen, like e-mail and telephony: we may have better protocols and tools to play with, but nothing ever beats the classics.

-newsserver user

#triggered

finally sharing something while requesting.

You cool? No longer need your >>>/r/ ?
I've had those files since you originally requested, but I don't support leechers.

isn't that literal piracy?.? not illegal filesharing?

#triggered

save your money? I mean, what are you looking for that isn't already out?
I rather spend that money designing and making my own game

That will never happen, like e-mail and telephony: we may have better protocols and tools to play with, but nothing ever beats the classics.

-newsserver user

#triggered

stop formatting like a redditor, your post takes up twice as much space as it could
fuck you
triggered

exclusive* :^)

Like telnet emule and usenet?

excuse me?
condense my shit smaller, fite me

Well, if you have more recent versions of the games, that'd highly appreciated. The version of 20XX I have is 0.9xx, so I wonder if there's a 1.xx already. If not, nevermind.

What the fuck are you talking about, user? That looks like a normal post.

ssh if you want a bbs
nntp can be fooled anyhow, even MitS

Me:
So nvm. Waiting on 1.0 when released.
Metagal comes from IGG's official torrent: 860c19b0f8e953bca04c30a09e7213c392b5f667

It was nice seeing AM2R on nntpchan

btw: that image is 4chins spoiler placeholder, so your yotsuba comment is anulled:
not:
You should have made it with this image for that effect:
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/static/assets/v/spoiler.png
sorry redditor, your ill attempt at "fitting in" will not work

Anyone know where I can find a fully German version (text and voice) of Gothic 2: Night of the Raven?
I got this somewhat old install of it from maybe 2 years ago but it has German VA's with English text in conversations and a mix of English and German on the status screen and attributes.

I've found a torrent of it but it only has a single seeder and I get ~70kb/s.

I could aswell patch the source, Just would be inconvenient to merge and recompile it everytime. Especially if the merge goes wrong. I understand if they don't want to implement a setting to turn automatic upload off so that people aren't encouraged to only "leech". But then they don't really want to replace http. Or at least want to impose people their opinion on how they should handle their network.

Mind if I made a request for the first Baldur's Gate game? Anything that's not Enhanced Edition version please.

Does anybody know a good software that can let me pause/resume browser downloads even though I already turned off my laptop? I have to budget my downloads due to turd world internet cap.

I think DownThemAll lets you do that, or you can start using JDownloader 2 for all your downloads.

look for the GOG version. It has the German language as well.

Actually that's something I forgot to mention, since the spec and reference implementation are open it's possible to make a fork that does downloading only or has uploading as an optional setting.

ipget is a download only program simillar to wget but for ipfs
github.com/ipfs/ipget

I could see browsers implementing download only as the default with optional uploading, this would satisfy most people I would think. We're a ways off from seeing browser integration though.

Any good place to download ebooks,pubs ?

Voice user here. I have some stuff to upload again. A variety of works this time. Monster girls, kemono, comfy non lewd audio, ear licking, vampires, and vanilla.

RJ117493 44.3 MB
mega.nz/#!sgIRmQ4Q!NmbJ-cLd8FLKoRExluO5CWdtApJ-hbOhhLH3hYE8Nx0

RJ182173 176.1 MB
mega.nz/#!FwgE0QgC!p4o8njHmsgQeabIBlWl0TiJu6ImuxGirIppxSHs-Ais

RJ181447 63.3 MB
mega.nz/#!E1pkjLwZ!_g-HYnAdEuo_y6W8PAHzPNH5Tj5Bl5kEoU3PyEUkL20

RJ181362 434.7 MB
mega.nz/#!tgR2DT7L!yCQrUPigely2wuBcURUe4L17oAGoY9Jm__3fIeAXgk4

RJ177942 191.3 MB
mega.nz/#!gpI2EahZ!u7x8gYE8Pm6nJ0u3ksFVd5jNUO9XVVWlN0q2NbvgiqQ

RJ171550 172.2 MB
mega.nz/#!Ahh0za7L!n3OVlsIcy6p794azbe4KljN6aJhwx_TcZFOf7i6EkYk

RJ117654 66.0 MB
mega.nz/#!UlRWmRCb!gybI-amiumK1y95BZFAOTwAtDNDxGDXqPShOs68Hb6s

RJ130879 60.4 MB
mega.nz/#!chZVBLCY!s61Qky6DrCV_oNwoGlS2opKI2puIMKI8b4YQVosqvW8

Reuploaded this too.

RJ148946 Shota Breast Feeding 664.8 MB
mega.nz/#!Jl5nVRzQ!UHSdk7da-nAcJf3lPs2MLP_fdfxMY_Skk99s4W7FrvU

no one has
the curious expedition
no one has it!!!
outside buying from steam or gog

It's on IGG-games
Does nobody read the OP

there is no link lol

Are the weird bypass games like just cause 3 still working? I put off downloading it due to the atrocious torrent ratio, but I may try my hand at it now

Anyone know what version of GTA San Andreas is hosted on IGG? I'm looking for a US 1.0 copy because I want to mod the shit out of it. Alternatively anyone got a downgrade patch for the retail Second Edition? The only downgrade patches I keep finding are for the Steam version and ones that downgrade it to EU 1.0 for retail copies; which is only good for modding in online play and not much else.

I did find one downgrade patch for US 1.0
>Megaupload
I wish the GTA modding community wasn't so fucking anal about legit non-steam owners

webm

Anybody got a good tracker for metal? Metal tracker's got some stuff I want, but most of them have 1 seeder that never connects.

Anyone got Catgirl without salad?

#F!3kEmxIhB!Zbwp61Pn-AU2KtjDs6GpCg

Any of you fags has a download for this?
cabrerabrothers.com/cypher.html

Hopefully these two will be of assistance.
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas (2005) PC [русENG] Repack by MOP030B
cb7-403a-5f09-95d-7179-e1656-ecff6-c317b5-41fe-05

GTA San Andreas Karma
b0-fe-b4bcc-958b-8d3d3-e9a50-d951-527-99ce-215-37a

>>>/pdfs/ 's something library thread will be able to help/

Seeds might be ded, grabbed the regular edition from a cached KAT page.
8F-81-6B8A6-E0148-462F7-B9D0-99AD-3CE3-7E86-605-1A
Alternatively, I noticed the Christmas promo code still works, so I grabbed it for 50% off.
/ipfs/QmVMixUDDcJXRpCcuQojXphRWjUdu1KRiJs9zqEeGnPdL7
I assume you wanted the Windows version.

I read the op but I'm not sure how to use this should I just make a magnet like magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8F-81-6B8A6-E0148-462F7-B9D0-99AD-3CE3-7E86-605-1A ?

Strip out the hyphens and paste the result into whatever lets you load a torrent from its hash. However, that torrent's not likely to work out since it didn't have many seeders. Set up IPFS and download from the IPFS hash I gave you instead.

can't you just upload it?

Remember people don't need to install IPFS to get IPFS files.

ipfs.io/ipfs/QmVo3GsVoUtQCbQRq8H9Gwv7dAiAVAJwGnjUVtVWRgoSKY/cypher.zip

Also consider using the "-w" argument when adding files so that they retain their name or more importantly their extensions.

gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmVMixUDDcJXRpCcuQojXphRWjUdu1KRiJs9zqEeGnPdL7

Oops. I uploaded it through the webui so I didn't realize it'd strip the extension.

The webui is still unfinished, it's lacking "wrap" and "recursive" options at the moment. I wish they'd prioritize that since it would make it much easier to use IPFS for people who don't like the command line.

when i download a gog installer, and the pop up to run the program isnt signed, is it still safe to run?

Yeah, ,why shouldn't it? GOG installers work without any kind of connection.

no, im asking if its the same installer you get from the legit website. im a little too paranoid about viruses.

I think they're saying the installer isn't digitally signed by GoG which means it's been modified.

I wouldn't trust it (I'd run it in a sandbox).

8ch has been unstable today.

on another note, is there a download of ultima underworld that has the installer signed?

Thank you, got the zip.
You wouldn't happen to also have the manual?

Game's basically unplayable without it unfortunately

So this IGG thing is safe?
Because I want to play my shitty item shop weeb game.

Sorry, that's my bad. I tried packing the deluxe stuff with the game but the ipfs webui didn't want to cooperate. Here's the deluxe stuff on mega until I can figure this shit out.
mega.nz/#!0scggYIT!7ZQcSjwvx3fUGmIVkoYUBzXx_TS9MCreHE4vXO5NUJg

Yes.

Did some of the links for MEGA get taken down in the IGG game list?
I read that the account was suspended for them

All the links are dead except for the Google drive one. Is Google drive under less scrutiny? because this still feels like a trap.

love you

Hey, a few threads ago I asked about where to get photoshop CS6 and the pro version extras, and somebody directed me to some zerochan link, but I lost it.

Can whoever that was repost it? Also, need the same for illustrator.

Still waiting, whenver you have the time

IGG games is legit and safe, I've used it plenty when I can't find torrents for some obscure or old games like MGS 2 on PC.

DAEMON*

No (it's shit any way). WinCemu is better in every way (easier to use,uses less resources).

The archive.is at the very least are up for all of the previous threads.
I should hopefully have time on the weekend.

Are you trying to play Recettear? I can upload my copy.

Recettear (with the non-Steam patch)
mega.nz/#!89VTiKxJ!FtLvpqwfvkyD-G6ESQlCebQoYZUT-0w3URDmERezvaM

I'm guessing we should make a list or something of games that haven't been fully cracked(denuvo) or the copy protection has some dickery going on for it. Like for example I wanted to ask if Serious Sam BFE or The Talos Principle have been fully cracked or not.
Also what the fuck it seems like people have nuked every single possible link for Bionic Commando rearmed on igg and similar sites.

I'm not sure but it seems they're attacking IGG game's older uploads. I just downloaded Strangers Wrath part 1 but the rest of the parts got taken off.

Requesting torrent link for Quake III Arena that doesn't have "pls PLS INSERT YOUR KEY ID PLS".

I was getting a little worried there.

Symphony looks neat I'd pick it up if you dropped it.

Requesting RimWorld Alpha 15, looks like it was released yesterday accorsing to

Does anyone have Tailwind: Prologue?

These might help
/ipfs/QmZ8Modb7dmRVEcMxunxqEy9R3qQse4E51CCNohbfLSZzw

how long until all gog games are on mega?

Is kickass dead?

I want to fuck Aile.

A long damn time.

I should hopefully be able to have a better solution by the end of this year/start of the next.

Yes at least the .cr domain.

I been kicking around the idea of putting the entire dump into an IPFS share, but I'm going to need another drive.

were would i go about finding OG xbox games? wanting to test JSRF on the latest xqemu build.

Nope. Got patched already, but if CPY learned anything from cracking Rise of the Womb raider, then expect more cracks to pop up.

requesting God Eater Resurrection for PC
that shit is real hard to find, idk why

Bit of a tough call here, but has anyone ripped that new Game Freak game Giga Wrecker yet?

Has anyone developed a program to rip those discs with a conventional drive? I have an NTSC copy of that game but my Xbox is packed away.

I wonder if it would be possible to pass the drive to xqemu.

This is the only thing I could find. Apparently the second game includes the first one so, for all it's worth, here you go.

God Eater 2 Rage Burst [Repack]

e67a3914826d3a208774a0cde1d53e933bf95e6b

I suggest running it on a sandbox just to check if it's clean.

Wait, I thought this shit doesn't come out for another 11 days.

Might be a fake.

theiszone is a pretty good source for most games and other stuff in association with the games.

I assume (with also every console) it can't be harder than just poping in the disk and making a .iso from that. I`l test with the PS2 games I have on hand.

For the Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters upload on theisozone "image is created from my original PAL-DVD using ImgBurn", so it certainly seems possible. Testing the version I just created with WinCemu.

Yes. It worked just fine. Only if I knew the keyboard settings to select and or could get my PS3 controller to work.

Hmm yes. You are correct my friend.

I should've checked the steam page.

upon scrolling through Holla Forums i stumbled on this thread and your picture OP make me sad

Whats the best public torrent tracker that is alive?

None of them.

Try nyaa.se if you're a weeaboo. Maybe Pirate Bay will recover, maybe not.

Incidentally, I came up with an idea to keep uploads hosted for a while without risking DMCA takedowns. I call it the Mystery Box method, and it's done by uploading encrypted archives of content with a few dummy files full of random data thrown in to throw off file size checks. Post links but without telling other Anons what the files actually are, and withold the password until the end of the thread. This requires a large amount of trust from other Anons, so it'll probably never take off.

What the heck, I`l get involved in this. I`l have something ready to go very soon.

I've been looking around with a bud, and there was one with no download that was cmopletely abandoned. i would give it a shot if that exists.

eh i'd rather not waste 3 hours trying to get a single 1 gig game thanks to firedrop. besides, if i really can just make isos from my games i wouldn't mind trying that.

sound like old mIRC FTP sharing software from back in 95'. Fucking Government meddling is setting back the internet 20 years.

sounds interesting. ill try as long its not filled with viruses or dolphin porn.

Anyone know if the new Hitman game got cracked yet?

it uses denuvo so probably not.

A quick google search could've answered that. Believe me, when it gets cracked, everyone and their mother will know.

Is it a legit domain? This seems shady as fug.

To me it seems like they're pushing us forward, this sort of thing happens all the time, when a lot of FTPs were shut down people migrated to DC or other adhoc p2p networks, after those were taken down people moved to BitTorrent.

I feel like each time it happens the end users benefit a little more as they're forced to upgrade to better (more resilient) technologies.

IPFS is pretty different compared to IRC dc clients, the only similarity that stand out to me is that they're both p2p. IPFS is more comparable to BitTorrent.

These are the articles that are always posted in the Holla Forums threads, maybe you'd be interested in them.
blog.neocities.org/its-time-for-the-permanent-web.html
https:[email protected]/* *//an-introduction-to-ipfs-9bba4860abd0

Kickass.cd is the real one.

Right, this seems like a thread for it. So I downloaded the Nuka World Beta and the 1.7.12 patch for Fallout 4. When I first got the Beta I was running whatever patch was need for Far Harbor (the last time I touched this POS) and it worked fine till I got to the train to go to Nuka-World. It crashed naturally since I was out of date with the patch so I went and got the Cumulative Update v1.7.12 off skidrow and tried again after installing that. No luck so I downloaded the Nuka World DLC off Skid as well and installed that.

Still crashed trying to go to Nuka world so I figured it was the save I was using (which was from the first time I got there and right before the train) was corrupted and set about traveling back there to get it to work.

It turned out even worse as it now crashes trying to get to the station (and from a fair bit too).

Now the game I'm trying to get this going on has been patch worked to this point with I'm sure a few competing cracks but is mainly Codex, and I'm wondering if I can salvage this or should I bite the bullet and download a more updated pack and try with that?

I found
kickass.cd/fallout-4-v-1-6-9-0-1-5-dlc-2015-pc-repack-xatab-tt15481527.html
Which is older but is more up to date then what I had. Also I trust Repack and it seems the right size for this bloated pos

Then there's this one which is by nosTEAM who I don't know much about but it has everything short of Nuka World, but it's worryingly small.
kickass.cd/fallout-4-all-in-one-updates-1790-pack-nosteam-tt15502544.html#main

I also found a download for the Nuka World Beta and it says I need the Contraption workshop DLC for some reason, but I am missing that one and could that be what's fucking up?

Pansu in advance for any help I get.

its magic, they dont gotta explain shit

Requesting Assault Android Cactus. The IGG version seems to have most of the audio stripped out.

IPFS sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?

Ihave a weird request. I have a Senran Kagura Burst theme for my 3DS, and I want to do badges for the folders with Senran Kagura characters, but I can't find suitable pics for that. So far only found pic relates, but I also need or at least would want hebijo characters as well.

It's basically the same as torrent with DHT.
So there isn't a catch. Somebody should make a ipfs client who explicitly connects through i2p.
>Somebody should
>Somebody
>not me

Not much, it's just not finished yet.

It's in the works.
github.com/ipfs/notes/issues/124
The official team was supposed ot do it in libp2p eventually but a third party may do it sooner.

Seems I found a proper version from a torrent. I'll upload and share if it turns out to be good.

If that doesn't work I have a SKIDROW copy, I don't know if anything was stripped, I didn't notice.

Also, Requesting Dust: An Elysian tale.

It's good, but it'll be a while before it's finished uploading. Bumping.

Here is my first contribution to your idea. There is another seven files left to upload.
#F!ERVDASBC key!ak9Bl7fPj4H-RCk4vcc4UQ

[R.G. Mechanics] Dust - An Elysian Tail
d-ab-c5-a-50c-432eb96f-3cc7a1-373e1-3651-8ed-7-61-45

I hope I'm late for that to be current. There are already 16 gigs in there, how many more files are you adding?

Damn, that's a lot of dolphin porn. I'll start it up after the Cactus upload finishes.

Seven more files to upload.

Okay.

Assault Android Cactus (R.G. Mechanics release):

mega.nz/#!FJo2gLLC!Zl03Eef7d2M5MdcTwJjQSnU1AZXPn5KiM-zSwIiTaRw

Also, a new issue of Jojolion just came out:

mega.nz/#!EENiRRSa!V0O06l8eczNlZhNP9W765NxBpJO5lhzg5XO4ijpBlAU

/r/ing bionic commando rearmed. IGG links 404.

Requesting Knights and Merchants Peasants Rebellion GOG

Does anyone have, Not The Robots? Search around, I have managed to find only dead links.

Tenative suggestion.
Bionic Commando Rearmed [English][PC][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM]
3e-70-13b5-1dd66-b6cb6-8fc-5c74-b816bb-662b-b42-c9

The GOG may 16th dump is likey to have it.

Can somebody provide me with phantasy star 1 generation iso either english or japanese, doesn't matter, i literally can not find this shit anywhere anymore.

I get the feeling you didn't even bother looking it up.

All the Aviary Attorney links are down on IGG, can someone upload it please ? On MEGA would be better since for some reason I can't download faster than 250kb/s on Volafile.

I'm looking for Blood, is it uploaded in the archive?

why should i when this place crawls with perfectly good little house niggers like you is always eager to do this shit for me?

in the mega archive, I don't know which one though

I found it, thanks though.

Requesting Dungeon Siege (2002), would be great if it would be with expansion pack.
The only working link (torrents are not working) was to spanish version.

is ifps supposed to be super slow?

Does 'Sega Model 3' have good games? Any romset out there?

hey my download from ipfs.io is paused at 8% and the progress won't go up despite Firefox telling me it's downloading. should I be worried?

How do I check on daemon, there was an error but I can't see the status and can't restart it.

You won't have many seeds, so it's just the reality for now.

You mean gateway.ipfs.io? The gateway should be fine but the person hosting the file might have logged off or isn't hosting the entire file themselves.

Bumping, this game is to popular and too good to be availble on neither mega neither IPFS.

Does a pirated version of Fallout: NV still work with mods?

Yeah, of course.

nvm, found it on igg-games, I'll upload it to ipfs soon

dx-torrent.com is very good

Oh cool. Guess I know what I'm doing for the next few days

what the fresh fuck is IGG games? i went to the website and Ublock threw a hissy fit

Ad-riddled site that hosts links to a fuckton of games. Lately someone's been mass reporting their uploads, so they're not as reliable as they once were.

If you want something to work off,I I've found a repack of it with a couple of mods already installed, with a simple install process.

To add on to the hoster`s network NAT could be fualty.

Sounds great, got a link?

Yes. but there is networking issues with that. Also a more recent version of it has scheulded to be released soon. I should be able it upload very soon, to
#F!JJcQQJyC keyxE0cLkoWjB5b4qMfjkgqHg
The ArchivePassword is very likely to be : {around-the-archive-name}

Shure I'l upload what I have.
#F!hUNHHAzK key!ir3m1Fsd14FGymKSAOODvQ
ArchivePassword: {around-the-archive-name}

It depends on the peers who have it, like bittorrent. Most of them have been very fast for me but there's one user in the share threads posting IPFS hashes that are really slow, I think they has issues with their NAT.

Maybe these will help
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmZ8Modb7dmRVEcMxunxqEy9R3qQse4E51CCNohbfLSZzw

Really? Where can I find them?

Sauce on the anime?

In OP, it is called Archives (hopefully that makes sense). The other gitgud pages should hopefully again make sense.

Really?
Ghost in the Shell SAC Fag

god fucking damn it, user.

W-well, I'm not a weeb.

/ipfs/QmVBEScm197eQiqgUpstf9baFAaEnhQCgzHKiXnkCoED2c

Thanks bracket guy.

Poor College student here. now that most of the torrent sites I went to are compromised, including Kickass. Any websites where I can download books? I need to find one so I can download my college books.

nevermind i found it

Is there any rom packs with NDS games that Holla Forums recommends? I never had a ds so now that i have a flashcart i wanna play all the good games made for it.

For books, you may actually wish to try some dedicated IRC channels. There used to be some good ones out there and they tend to have tons of different books.

I wouldn't even know where to start

There is alot of resources in >>>/pdfs/48 ( Other libraries thread). Also some searching for $title PDF in any search engine besides Google can turn up stuff and rarely Qbittorrent with most of the search plugin`s enabled can find them.

I'm requesting the original Doom I and II

Do you want just the iwads or the original executables and stuff as well?

Maybe i'm just blind, but I don't see anything like that in the OP beyond 8ch.net/eternalarchive/index.html , which i'm pretty sure is not it

Anyone have Pokemon Colosseum in Japanese?

I`l be much clearer now. I am talking about

>Archives - gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/Archives

That actually reminds me. I need to push to the latest changes to the pages, I should really have a consistent updating time.

Requesting Linux versions (GoG/Humble) of

Can you share DoA 5 with me and others

Requesting for Halo Spartan Strike, pdf's of all the Halo comics, 343i Halo books, and a copy of Halo: Forward unto Dawn.

You are aware that she is worst girl right?

Then why do you want to know the name?

I suggest you get the PSN version from Sony themselves and activate it with ReactPSN
psndl.net/packages?txt_search=dead or alive

I remember getting errors with the disc copy I have and having to use a separate eboot since it's some repack, it works after doing that and updating the game though. If you still want it I can test it again and upload that version.

Any one have Svetlana's Dressup?

I would like to try the pc version

I only have the PS3 version, sorry. Maybe next time I will break my games out into different lists by platform instead of one big directory tree, that one should be sorted under the PS3 directory.

That's a shame, think you for checking at least.

I'll download them and then upload M&B (Warband and the old one), Darkest Duneon, Mark of The Ninja soon.
Probably in the next 24 hours seeing how slowly Mark of The Ninja from Humble Bundle downloads.

Thank*

privatelee.com/search/?q=Dead or Alive 5 PC torrent

torrentgamesps2.net/2015/03/download-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-torrent-pc-2015/
hddgames.com/dead-alive-5-last-round-v-1-04-14-dlcs/
pcgames-download.net/2015/03/pc-multi-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-reloaded-fix-mega-uptobox-uploaded/
skidrowreloaded.com/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-reloaded/
skidrowcodex.com/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-pc-reloaded-torrent-download/

well, guess i'm blind then

As the thread is past the bump limit.
The password for the upload is {around-the-name-of-the-archive}

A word of advice: If you're making a multi-part archive, don't put everything into a single file first, it just forces people to extract it twice. That said, I'm really curious as to what that .7z contains.

Thanks for the advice. I would like to belive that I am sane enough that I shouldn't have been needed to have been told this.

Some times I can be very blind as all so it happens to everyone. Thanks for reminding me to push local changes.

So what's the password for the .7z?

Simply {around-the-name-of-the-archive} .

Then one of the files got corrupted or something. I'm gonna double-check.

New thread: