HATING MUSLIMS IS WHAT THE KIKES WANT

First, I would like to explain the reason why islam isnt compatible with the west in it's whole.

Pre-Mohammaden arabia was very barbaric. People would rape and kill and marry as many wives as they could.
Mohammad didn't like this. He thought you couldn't treat each woman fairly. so he reduced the amount of wives you can have (4:3)
He also didn't like people having slaves so he said allah would give them more reward in the after life if they released a slave (90:13)

there are many more examples of mohammad modernizing arabia
—————————————————————————–

Now, people didnt like that mohammad wanted to modernize them so they didnt accept Islam.

But once it was accepted, it spread very fast because of the easy acceptance of it's barbaric ways.

Jump to recently; the war in syria.
there is nothing holy about it, but isis paints it this way. (using pictures of cyclops goats saying djaal has come to syria and jesus has risen)
the war in syria is purely for an oil pipeline to be constructed this could help russia, or it could help isreal and america. we already know donald trump is a jew, but im not sure if he's a zionist.
isis has never attacked isreal (and wouldnt you think muslims would?)
in any case, isis is a zionist perversion of islam to use as a puppet.
—————————————————————————-
Let's talk about jews wanting the west to hate muslims.

It all started with 9/11, we all know the jews did 9/11.
and i mean that seriously.
now they send the rapefugees to europe, further increasing the hate (when the refugees are mostly niggers.)

of course some muslims are deserving of the hate, but it is not their fault exclusively. it is the islamist institution in mecca that refuses to modernize the koran and reinterpret it to be more compatible to the west.
mohammed modernized arabia and because of this, arabia made many scientific advancements.
but, muslims have not contributed signifigantly to the world since.
this is because of the hate of the western world and refusal to adopt their policies by islamists and perverse muslim men, who see themselves as true muslims because of their backwards ways.
—————————————————————————–
i've come to the conclusion that zionists want the western world to hate muslims so they can have one less enemy. they make the vision of 'greater isreal' not such a bad idea. because he thought will be had

"palestines are muslim, so the less the better."

it would be more helpful to befriend muslims and fix islam, than to hate muslims.

if you truely hate muslims with a passion, especially groups like hezbollah, you are probably a kike

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yM7i2
archive.is/CDgOm
archive.is/Tc15u
archive.is/9ySKI
archive.is/IczfR
archive.is/ntafr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everything about this post is disgusting and screams that you've never used a message board before, much less a chan.

My cousin was raped in Cologne that new years eve by your kind, and we are going to string each and every one of you up by your entrails, you goat fucking, shit smeared stone age shitskin parasite.
Pain doesn't even begin to describe what whites have in store for you.

I'm tired of you dirty semites and your sick cultish guilt religions. Sick of you nigger brown rat people preying off of our kindness. You have no place here. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

Yeah and I hate Muslims but guess what? I hate the kikes too.

So fucking what? I give less than a shit about any other race that isn't my own. You think I am going to waste resources protecting your nigger brown ass from the kikes while they are already crawling on the backs of my own people?
You fucking semites are the worst "humans" on the planet. You care not for the suffering of others. A mudskin and a kike will see you limping in an alley with a knife in your side and ask you crotchetly where the nearest halal/kosher deli is, and when you refuse they will get offended because you didn't offer to help.

i am your kind

i dont think you have ever shown kindness to the rapefugees

hitler didnt hate muslims, just the ZOG

This isnt me asking you for help, this is just me dispelling what the kikes want you to believe.
i doubt a palestine and a kike would want to be anywhere near eachother

Jews want us to hate Muslims cause its a nice distraction. Muslims are still semites. Fucking sand niggers

Hating (((muslims)))
Hating (((kikes)))
They both want you dead

it's this linefag. all he does is shitpost and post 4chan tier threads. also (((reddit spacing)))

why isn't he banned?

Mohammad was a conman, who later became a warlord. He forbade others from having more than 4 wives, but made an exception for himself. Whereas the Bible has problems with internal consistency it was written over the course of centuries by numerous authors. Mohammad couldn't keep his own lies consistent over a single lifetime.

Mohammad was the L. Ron Hubbard of his day, only with a violent army to back him up. Of all the religions of the Earth Islam stands as the most primitive. Now kindly fuck off.

You are correct but this really isn't nessecary and probably not worthy of a thread on its own
also by proselytizing Islam here you aren't exactly helping Hezbollah which most people already support

this is actually my first time posting on an image board, i've never touched redit

it's not hezbollah im trying to help, im just trying to draw the line between muslims and islamists.

reported. no matter how hard you try we won't fall for your tricks kike.

Sandnigger fucker whores are basically creating more kikes, smarter than dunecoons and less truthful than whites

kikes are the ones who fear the muslims. but the muslims should stay in their own country

It's just more useful to concentrate on the cold kike hate instead of hot sandnigger hate

Fuck off kike. Subversion is not to be bargained with. You either exterminate it or you lose.

Reminder that muslims are just another kind of jew and they have no place in this world.

The Muslims will be easy pickings once the Kikes are no longer running interference for them. Solving one will solve the other.

Although specifically about sectarian differences, the first pic related does a decent job of that
2nd pic explains the appeal of ISIS and Islamists

two major differences between the nazis and Holla Forums:
1) we will win
2) the holocaust will be real

Ironmarch thread

Kikes want you to hate their semite cousins because it draws heat away from them. They might be in bed with all the arab powerplayers, but a kike will always backstab everyone in the end including other kikes.

The only answer is to hate all semites equally and wish for their absolute genocide every day

wtf I love Islam now!

>hey this religion made shitskin sandniggers slightly less shit, we shouldn't hate these subhumans
No.

Whether it's compatible is irrelevant. Our countries are ours

Hating the mudslimes FOR ISRAEL is what the kikes want.

I hate kikes AND mudslimes.
The kikes hate that.

The kikes want to make it a dichotomy, like they always do, "hate jews or hate mudslimes, goyim!', and I respond,
"No, Jew, I hate you both."

Islam is anti-white.
But i still like Hassan Nasrallah because he doesn't give the kikes any ground.
/thread

You know that's a lie. Simply being in the presence of whites is a blessing. Everyone on the entire planet want to live near us. And we let you. That is the biggest most stupid act of kindness your people will ever receive.

Oh fuck off. Kikes hate niggers too. Do you want me to cuddle up to niggers now? Because the kikes don't like them? I'm sure Moishe hates sharks and dickwarts. Should I go swim in an pool of gay blood full of sharks now? Just to spite him?
really? wow amazing. Maybe try some abstract thinking and maybe you could understand why whites don't want you around either. I know it may be hard for you to do since semites literally can't project empathy onto any other human being.

NO MORE KOSHER SANDWICHES.

Christianity is another semite kike-made religion invented by ancient desert people. Islam is probably superior in its teachings because at least it doesn't preach being a spineless cuck.

This.

There is a superior option to both.

The kikes want you to

THIS

Exactly. Another kosher sandwich scenario.

t. Mohammed, 1st Sargeant of Goat-Fuck Team 6.

The laws of nature are the only thing in this world worth "worshiping". It is the only thing that's real, the only thing that makes sense, never contradicting itself. It is a hierarchy. Every living thing falls neatly into their own rank.
Paganism is fine. It is a religion that bases itself in nature and its hierarchy. Most of the world's races have native religions based off of natural principles, except the semites.
They spite nature by pledging ultimate subservience and flagellation to an unnatural being. They are more fixated on end-time scenarios and life after death than they are concerned with the real world. They do not care for what is physical, real, natural, they only care for sick twisted prophecies.

I see it's Paganposting hour. Guess they got tired of "white nationalism is responsible for white genocide".

There was a poster recently calling himself a 'druidic historian' or something, who said negative things about the term 'pagan', implying it mere LARP, due to its origin; that being, from Latin, paganus, meaning 'villager', 'rustic' or even 'civilian', itself a derivative of pagus, meaning 'country district'.

I don't see an issue therein. Villagers, rustic folk, the average civilian in ancient European societies - these are the people who would have the greatest reverence for the natural world with which they would engage on a daily basis.

The urbanite Jew has no love for nature, only contempt, seeing it as something greater than himself, which he seeks to overcome via the creation of another force, effectively imaginary, greater and more benevolent than nature, which he claims to serve, and in pursuit of such service, performs all manner of evil, specifically, evil aimed at denial of nature's law.

Why are people bumping this garbage?

Did we get another one of those again?

Rebranding White Genocide/Attacking White Nationalism
>archive.is/yM7i2
>archive.is/CDgOm
>archive.is/Tc15u

>archive.is/9ySKI
>archive.is/IczfR
>archive.is/ntafr

oh nvm, refreshed and saw the anchor

Basically all Arab/Semite countries had Paganism as well, most were variants of gods from the roman pantheon but Iraq and Persia had quite a few unique ones

Do you want us to humor this sandflea and his rent-seeking some more?

know your place
bumplocktavistock

Similarity =/= Equivalence

Your image is an Ubaidian in origin, dating somewhere betwen 5000-4400 BC, and we have no idea what the fuck they actually are supposed to be.

Protip: Not all the dinosaurs went extinct.

Read the fucking Koran you moron. I've spent the last three years studying it for apologetics. ISIS follows it to the core, and it's run by people who have studied it a hell of a lot longer, some with academic PhDs on it.

Their allegiance to kikes is completely an aside to the fact that they're following their goat fucking manual to a T.

1. There is no difference between muslims and islamists.
2. The jew shall be #1 priority, but it doesn't mean the muslims shall be allowed to live
3. The whole territory of the Roman Empire is rightful European homeland, stolen from us by the muslims, which means the complete genocide of North Africa, Turkey and Middle East must occur and the place has to be repopulated by Europeans.

thingsthatneverhappened.jpg

Other way around
Their allegiance to the kikes/wahhabis is the cause of their religious fanaticism, the Saudis have always used Wahhabi/Salafist fanaticism to their advantage and are Kike plants

Okay Ahmed. Have fun sodomizing your farm animals.

Feel free to point out anything i have said that is incorrect

It doesn't matter. Peace with muslims will only happen, when Constantinople, Carthage and Jerusalem will be 100% Christian.

I already did you fucking moron. I've read the Koran. I've studied Islam, including history of Bukhari, Muslim, and general history for three years as part one of my Church's weekly small group, in order to refute Islamic claims. You're saying that your butt buddies ISIS follow a Jewish version of Islam, when the reality is that they follow it as closely as any other group out there. There are explicit commands for the subjugation of non believers, which means that your based Mudslimes are the ones who aren't following the goat fucking guide very well.

Surah 3:56, 2:216, 9:29, 2:244, 4:95, 8:12, 5:33, 8:39, etc etc etc

Bukhari #6924, 2977, 2532

Etc

Go sodomize some goats, Ahmed, time to go home.

I support the mudslimes resettling back into their homelands including Palestine. The kikes think they own Israel but they are just occupiers.

Are you seriously trying to imply that the Wahhabis are not allied to the Jews? Seems like you are a kike shill to me spouting Saudi talking points
irrelevant to anything i have said

FYI, Mudslimes stole that land

Okay, no one can be this stupid. Hope you get some shekels for this, faggot.

top kek, try harder
You still cant point out a single line from any post of mine that's incorrect

Palestine isn't their homeland. It's christian homeland. The only real muslim homeland is 1 square mile of desert near Mecca. Everything else belongs to Europe. So to settle all the muslims into their homeland, we will have to turn 99.9995% of them into ashes and cover the territory evenly.

Great photo.
>look guys, if you want to get married and unlimited sex sex once a month if you're lucky then join the military and fight for Israel.
In other news: war matters when it affects women.
Gee, she lasted a whole year and a half. That's loyalty for you.
tip: your badges and ribbons mean shit after you retire. You joined for social status and to attract women, not realizing that the attraction only applies while you're still serving, i.e away from home most of the year and sending all your cash home for her to spend.

Wahabi creator was a kike that fled ottoman and was kicked out of many places just like his fellow kikes were.

Fuck muslims and fuck you