The need for a new meme

With the advent of the google manifesto, it's time to put our memetic wizardry to work once again. This has provided us with a brilliant opening we can use for cultural engineering.
We can now catalogue the internet into three categories.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adra21/status/896014777725575170
archive.is/iPpyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miami Beach
Open Water
The Trench

Dub dubs…

You speak the truth, now what do we call the faggots on the beach?

Krill?

I like it, but I doubt normies would react to it immediately.

It has to be something you can call some kid fresh out of highschool, and to which he'll say 'no I'm not, I'm not that at all, see I can prove it'. not 'what's that'

Maybe call them

Clickbaited by the fishnet?

So, you're saying you want to force a meme?

Ideally, no.

Yet we should think about this; what should we call people who reside solely on the curated web?

toilet consumer -> toyNet consumer you eat shit data.

Curated Cuban Coaster rider

shitnet? CorporateNet?

Shitnet is good. But he wants a name for those browse shitnet.

Thats not how it works fart knocker. you cant just make a meme. memes must grow organically. a forced meme is aN inherently jewish technique and will die a sad and lonely death. a meme will arrive in time, you just have to be patient.

DO YOU EVEN MEME?

Walled garden might be useful as a concept.

pigeons
mind welfare
bluepilled
boomers
shallow-enders

Playground net - playpen - fakenet

Wild net - unlimited net - freenet

I like shallownet

FWIW this made me laugh out loud.

Sage for double posts but let me explain why shallownet is nice. It contrasts deep web perfectly. It also is an apt description of the content therein - everyone is shallow on the shallownet, only projecting surface appearances and virtue signaling, never going deep enough to mine any truth.

blindnet
remove the blinders

TELETUBBIES hahaha
srslythou good idea

Absolute top kek, that has potential.

Drawfags lets get this shit rolling.

Dubs. I like it.

shieldren - shielded, children (subconsciously linked to sheep/sheeple)

shieldren - shielded, children (subconsciously linked to sheep/sheeple)

what do I win you fags?

mininet

A shallow interpretation is that it is small and reduced, with a deeper meaning of newspeak Ministry of the Internet.

pigeons is already used in street slang, for decades, get out more you basement dwellers

Ooooh, shitcucks? Poo'n'somethings? Mundanes?

fakenet
comnet/medinet/mednet/midnet
freenet/truenet

…midnet
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sounds fucking GOOT

are you having a stroke?

its used in pop songs yawn

your mom is having a stroke of my pigeon bruh

SoSad checked those Double-dubs

John/Jane Smith
mediawashed - mediapawn
telepoisoned - telepawn
Sorostian/follower of Sorosism
casually informed
FNSub (fake news subscriber)

i really like shallownet or spoon net (spooners) - people who need to be spoon fed.

Fihrenshtrutz
Zirenfruggenshtratz (ja!!!)
Gaufrukkenzein

He's here.

this thread is full of fihrenshtrutz, im fucking outta here

kek wants german memes too

Hideo kojima knows the answer. They stay in their ponds - we are frogs and they are but tadpoles.

That's pretty cool
We should call them tadpoles

Thirding this motion.

Tadpoles is pretty fucking good.

Tadpoles in the shallownet.

I like this.

I don't like it. Tadpoles will never turn into frogs in this case.

Brilliant.

memetically, either the tadpoles turn into frogs or they die.
It puts them in a corner, it's perfect.

What if we call them Paddlers?

People are paddling in the shallownet and are too afraid to swim for real.

This is pretty good. But tadpole is a bit close to Holla Forums isn't it? Is that part of it? That one day they'll grow into us, if they dare to look?

y'all just gonna ignore trips?

Memes can still catch on that are suggested. I see no harm in this. And I see plenty of benefit (if only to increase our lexicon).

I don't think it matters that tadpoles turn into frogs. We're essentially calling them children.

Fuck off nigger.

shieldren

another thing we can do is to promote the idea that only elders use Google, because that's the only search engine they know
this could work because
young people are also more prone to trying out new things while elders usually prefer stuff they already know
add to that the fact that Google is intentionally made simple (to accommodate the people who are not tech-savvy) while most alternative search engines/websites allow some customisation and tricks
of course picrel is a forced way to do it, but it'd beneficial to promote the idea that using Google in (((the current year))) is basically the same as using MySpace after 2008

theoretically you are mostly correct BUT, by using shady techniques and manipulation you reduce yourself to the enemies level. We here are above that. Speak the truth and people will listen, take your time, start from the beginning. Enlightening ONE person is worth x1000000000 more than manipulating a 1000. Peace muh niggaz.

I like shallownet but it's worse than shallow. It's misleading info, like a fishnet or some kind of toxic tadpole farm

This is true but there is always a case in American hipster culture in which one is claiming that a practice is already "old" and they are ahead of times. It can become a self-fulfilling prophecy and it follows hipsterism.

Seagulls? Deadfish? Victims of the Tide? Tidals? I like the seagulls one because no one likes seagulls, they eat whatever their thrown and are too stupid to do anything for themselves. Start calling them gulls

I like this one.

Should it be too complex to find a word that works over the language barriers as always why not focus the attention on finding a good visual representation for the undesired category and just let it go from there. Forcing it will be limited and "designed with" restraints.

Pic related were my initial reaction to the thread. It suggests that the user is not supposed to pass, can not be trusted without an adult, etc, but it is not impossible and eventually you grow out of it (which is not happening at the moment). It kind of reminds me of "it is illegal to look at Wikileaks we are the big boys" but applied more generally. Any movie lines similar to "you can not pass" can be inserted along social media images to create countless versions.
One could probably make it work as a completely separate thing at worst. Just a thought.

The last sentence were just a suggestion in case it took off for real.

wikileaks is cia, assange is cia
you are as misinformed as the ones you are trying to "inform" lel

dubs dont lie, I also got trips above

I like gulls. Gull for seagull and for gullible because the normies eats up blatant bullshit.

This has serious meme potential

Best post so far tbh, sounds like some 1984 shit. Nobody will want to be a gull.

LISTEN UP DUMBFUCKS
this is not a game
you are being ruled by people who separate you into groups
you want to promote even further separation by some childish games
you have 99 things in common and 1 thing thats different between you and your "enemies"

will start using this

this is actually funny

are you saying that you don't use Goo… …gull?

Fakenet? Leverage it off the Fake News meme?

the debate could go on forever, what he said about memes being "organic" is true, but the jews have forced our hand on this. by trying memeing themselves, a counterforce may have to arise. That said, I believe that the op is a faggot trying to bring in moar newfags. Nevar forget chanology

Don't be spoonfed.

Call them the 'Swarm'

In Ernst Juengers, 'Eumeswil', all the citizens are given 'phonophores' (written in 1977, a prophetic vision of the smartphone) which are used to deliver information to the masses. In the book, Martin, the main character, works in the Citadel, and since he is a worker of the Condor, the dictator, or tyrant, he is given a 'phonophore with a silver stripe' which is not only used as a status symbol but also as a level in which information is passed. Since the masses phonophores don't have any stripes, they're given the kike information, its said they never answer individually (despite thinking so), but rather, as a 'swarm'.

Thoughts?

Call it the Commienet. Google is now Goolag. You can use that to replace nearly every word. YouTube? CommieTube. Facebook? CommieBook. This will catch on with the older crowd on the internet since a lot of cuckservatives still have Commie hate. When making memes about the Commienet, use pictures of those fat useless fucks in commie uniforms and associate these web sites and services with them.

So far my favorites are

and

Chek'd

Niggers tongue my anus

Meme It

(nice trips)
I don't really like Shallownet because it isn't a good descriptive word for a person or group or persons. Tadpoles is okay but I'm thinking the initial connotation is negative which will push people who hear it away in a negative light. I think perhaps swarm is a good duality of 'tribe' (humans are naturally tribal), so by calling them a swarm, we are not only implying they lack individuality, which will piss them off in a sense that a swarm is the antithesis of individuality as well, but also a 'swarm' lacks human thought, emotion, or intelligence, which is what these sub humans display best. While a tadpole is specific to a frog, a swarm isn't specific, so rather than planting an image in someones mind, you're planting a seed, an idea which is the most deadly thing in the world – the will to power

That's the point

Swarm is less specific and doesn't really succeed in planting the idea. It's not much better than calling them 'sheeple'

Checking those trips

Actually, I think tadpole is pretty good. It's supposed to have a negative connotation.

It's supposed to make people who are called tadpoles feel as if they're treated like children. That's the point, in the same way 'cuckservative' cowed politicians by making them look weak, 'tadpole' can help to cow normies by making them easy to dismiss.

It's a good label that every one fully understands

Normies will instinctually avoid the label as it makes them out as incompetent children.. young people will seek to broaden their horizons and be better than a 'tadpole' an object of derision.

I think it's ideal.

people will like that label, it's a meme that's dead on arrival. "Don't be such a swarm" doesn't have hardly any impact.

[as that your intention? are you a kike shill?]

while 'don't be a tadpole, look at the real internet' is something that you can actually say to some one and will create a bit of social perspective.

I maek mem

Fucking brilliant, I'm taking that… posting it on the shallownet where the tadpoles can see it.

Topnets

You did good user

Spread it far and wide. My shitposting twitter account is pretty small and doesn't have much reach.

I like this. I see lots of potential, and it's leagues better than any ideas I had. (electric sheep)

Shallownet isn't describing the people, it's describing their curated safe-space internet. It's the opposite of the deep web

Was this you who posted this to me about the Prussian way? I've saved it for a long time user if that was you

this idea sucks go fuck yourself

Checked

Nervous jew detected.

Tadpoles in the shallownet

meem

Dank.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BRAIN user

I don't need the far tbh

Yes. I actually saw you posted that somewhere else last week. Glad you liked it, user. You should pick up both books. The first half of Eumeswil has so many relevant ideas to current-year-post-modernism that it feels like a book that was written in order to be 'found' at a later date. After I finished it I read/have been reading a couple Miguel Serrano books, and guess what? The metaphors I had suspicions about throughout the book are indeed of Esoteric Hitlerism. But weirder? Storm of Steel was written before Juenger would have had any sort of initiation - yet (this version/translation specifically) makes a few references to Esoteric Hitlerism as well.
I feel there's more to Juenger. Something truly special. I just haven't had the time to read the rest of his works yet and figure it out completely.

sage for off topic.

But what will happen if we try to throw tadpoles in the bog?

BACK TO THE POND WITH YOU, TADPOLE

Holla Forums did a good job with this meme

I'm gonna keep it going with Soviet/Google stuff. Spread em if you like em.

I'm going to keep saving and disseminating them to the tadpoles in the shallownet

uhhuh

Okay, fair enough. Another question, can we call nigger tadpoles pollynogs?

Sure you can.

Why would a tadpole
WeAlinskyNow.jpeg

Mundane lands
Gruesome mundanes
Humdrums

GGGP

pre-school
school
free

edit'd

saaved

shit i can't delet

fuck off yankee

Here's my shot. There are few accusations one never recovers from, one of them is

being a CREEP

We should meme this on Facebook: when you see a creep, remind everyone that they are just

being Googly ( ° ʖ °)

(sorry for potato kerning, if Illustrator-capable user could redo this, it would be awesome)

Not bad tbh my man
8/10 at least. Associate them with peeping toms and even the most norm of normal faggot recoils in horror
DONT PEEP ME YOU GOOGLY MOTHERFUCKERS

This is the current CEO of Google, Sundar Pichai, as Che. I know Sundar doesn't have a widely recognizable face, but this combo works out.

One does not simply force a meme, only the glory of trips will dubs it

That's nice user. It looks almost bin laden esque to me. Fuck that street shitting communist rst too

yup. "I'm just laying my googly eyes over your browser history, girl!" – can't imagine anything more pathetic, yet that's how Google earns all of its income.

Sheepfold
Trapnet

baneposting was a forced meme, until it wasn't

this is excellent

Nude Beach.

tad/pol/e works

oil spill

Can you Tweet it at @Fired4Truth? He is wearing a GOOLAG t-shirt, might appreciate this as well.

How about chummer?
It invokes low class fishermen skimming the surface with poor bait and the gullable fish that eat it up. It sounds like chump, and references Shadowrun so it will be easier to catch on with the cyberpunk crowd. You can play around with it using variations like chumbucket(place with curated content), chumbag, chummy. Chum also sounds like scum giving it a low class and dirty feel. It's mostly entrails and throwaway from the fisherman's catch so it can be contrasted with real meat or a good catch from the deep/darkweb/important knowledge

I agree, i like the tadpole angle. Tadpoles, pollywogs or Tads for short.

Dank as fuck.

nice idea. deep underneath all the normies know that there is more, just afraid to step out

checked
solid

great work, stolen to redistribute

for you

Great work user
the tadpole meme works excellently. I endorse

I feel that shallownet is a perfect description of what they are. It is the mental place, not the physical place or person we are talking about. It is about the level of discourse.
People who only converse on the shallownet never escape their own fears because they never shed their identities. They run into the same problem Plato had when he was trying to find willing debate: people are afraid of each other. They don't want to be mocked and judged by their peers, and so there are times that they will hide the truth rather than speak it because they are afraid. People in the shallownet never put on the mask. Remember the allegory of the cave? It is not the shadows on the wall that keep people in the cave, it is the people in the cave keeping themselves there.
Plato never could overcome fear and achieve a debate that was free of the cowardice of men who love one another and want to be loved. Faceless men, however, do not need to lie to each other. He would love the frogs and the shallownet, I am sure.

Plastic Beach?

originally on half/tv/, it was autistically repeated to piss off redditors and mods

Bumping in epic bread.

Either a tadpole needs to become educated, or stay in their shallow ass pond.

ShallowNet. Opposite of deep state, deep/dark web. May make someone search out more if they get called one, etc.

Perhaps ShallowNetizens?

Tadpole implies an eventual path to Kek via Pepe (peace be upon him).

The Eldernet?

Quaint

I remember who I was before I put on the mask.

Looks like the consensus has chosen.

Now I can finally tell me people to stop dicking around in the kiddie pool on the internet. This is a great carrot-on-a-stick meme to red pill people, and it's well timed considering all the simultaneous attack on Faceberg/Google/Youtube. This meme is ripe.

because the truth is white women prefer a real nigga not some cuck white small dick fags like yourself

[email protected]/* */

dubbers

shit. meant
Eldernet

I feel like Plato's Allegory of the Cave has some good meme potential. The prisoners chained down in the cave would be users of censored websites and outside of the cave would be the free websites. My biggest concern is that the reference might go right over normalfags heads because they can't into philosophy.

The imagery needs to be simple but the message can be layered and complex. That might be a good idea but the message is kind of static, maybe i'm not seeing the the right constituents. Because there are peoples faces involved you need to delve deep then its too hard to understand

How about we refer to them as tikes.
It kinda sounds like kike, indicating that they are willing slaves of the the jew whilst also pointing out the lack of experience and knowledge regarding internet culture.

We could then refer to that part of the internet as the kiddie pool, fag pool or AIDS pool.

gotta check that

———————

Good net

—————-

Helen Keller is an strong and beauiful pro-eugenicist lady. Do this picture (titled "her opinion") have a memetic potential or is it too dangerous to meme due to her radical other beliefs?

http:// eugenics.us/the-eugenic-roots-of-genetic-counseling/171.htm

Helen Keller ideology that everyone need to know.

I posted on the wrong thread so I am sorry about that. Have a picture from me for bothering the guys.

Hornless Domesticated Goats.

Getting square eyes from the jewtube. With no horns because they're timid.

"Cow Paddock" for normie net.

"Keller-net"

Why not just call it "the matrix"?

it doesnt matter who you are

where's that pic from?

How about boobs, or tits? Titsuckers maybe? Pic related.

Explain how this is different from any other of our memes making fun of retards.

My fucking sides

Sundar Pichai (Google CEO) is from my place (in b4 poo).
He is a loser.
Arrogant.
He was born ugly.
Learned the hard way that only way to beat good looking North Indians and get a better lifestyle like that of Bollywood was to study hard and become a part of "Marxist Communism" global empire.
He will do anything to push his agenda.
His parents and village people are all arrogant ass chimpanzee.
He has been selected specifically because he fit the candidature.
The head of global communism knows these traits and push for more of such scums to be elected CEO.
They choose him because he literally looks like shit is and shit as a being.
He is the ugly monkey who dances for his Marxist globalist masters.

IMO, this one is best. It implies two things:
1. Welfare (negative connotation)
2. Mind that's on Welfare (cannot be self-sufficient at any level)
Haven't read rest of the thread.

Which city will you be in on DOTR? I wish to come look for you specifically.

Bewbz
Con-takers
Poop-sumers

Spoonfed Toddler.
They'll eat whatever bullshit the media feeds them.

Fuck, how about just calling them spooncucks?
CNN: Breakfast for spooncucks.

The term cuck is overused, and tadpoles are so sheltered they still' don't understand what it actually means. Kikes will handwave it away as racism and white supremacy

MASSIVE DUMP
We can't just meme google out of existence, they've got the average normie clamped by the balls
We need to focus fire on a reachable objective normal fags are willing to take

I cucked myself so hard on these memes >using ally propaganda
This was necessary

I'm not a brave shill, and it's not perfect, but installing it is the only way you're ever going to make a normie stop using a Zogle product
Everything else is much too abstract

Adding it to the end of things is good though. It's a term that they cannot hijack because by doing so they become like us.
The spoon is a versatile instrument. It can be used in many different ways.

These are really fucking good btw.

Gott Mit Uns does not refer to the biblical god, sorry.

These three are the best. What will it be anons, telepoisoned, or gulls?

Tadpole is weak. It has the impression of an apprentice rather than a dumb normalfag.

this is great work user

But tadpoles are adorable.

After all who doesn't like mudkipz.

Can you redpill me more on this? Source for the claim?

I'm 99% sure that telling someone to "fuck off back to the shallow end" was a turn of phrase I'd seen here before. Tadpoles in the shallownet is a good extension of that meme.
Possibly related
FB, Reddit, Twitter, etc are the stew ponds of the modern aristocracy and priesthood. Cheap content farms where the product doesn't even know that it's the product.

So far the Wrongthink memes worked well on twitter in my exp redpilled tons but you need to be funny too or else normies won't get it

Originally tadpoles turned into toads

lil fishies
fish
sharks

Fish are stupid as fuck.

Also, the bait meme reinforces this, as smaller fish are easier to bait. Big fish are harder to catch. Sharks are scary Holla Forums fish predators.

Sames goes with trolling. Little fish with little minds are easy to troll. Big sharks with sharp teeth are not easy to troll.

Also with this angles, the visual content is everywhere. Little baby gold fish in their safe little fish tanks. Large sharks with blood on their teeth. The pre-made content to manipulate to vast.

These labels also resonate with the existing "depths of the web" meme. Large fish swim deep. Little fish swim shallow on the curated web.

I will say this isn't as offensive as possible, but to make up for it, it is very true and hits on many existing memes. Truth is the source of powerful memes.

Lil fishies in the curated web fish bowl.
Fish in the open web.
Sharks in the deep web.

This the thing materialist WNs don't get, you can't force or contrive this shit, it just results out of the evoluent nature of discourse and memetics.

Tadpoles are called Rump-trolls (Rumpetroll) in Norwegian for some unknown reason.

The word troll is connected to trawling, and that might be the origin of the Norwegian use of troll here.

For you

Collector of old British comics / books here. "Gull" used to be slang for "Scam", "Gulled" became "Scammed" and so on. We could run with this.
Words for the victim were usually "Dupe", "Mark" etc, but what's evolution for, eh?

They feed on garbage and squawk annoyingly… are we on to something

Yeah. One goes "trolling" to catch big fish.

Layer 1: Cuckweb / Cucknet
Layer 2: Surfaceweb
Layer 3: Deepweb

Amount of NatSoc pictures with crosses or other clear christian iconography with them: about 3 or so.
Amount of NatSoc pictures with non christian iconography with them: all of them.

It would be like crusaders of the olden age donning anything but crosses.
A cross is simple and can look good, nothing stands in the way of allegedly christian warriors to slap some on.

Unless it was very marginally christian related and more pagan/völkish.

But there really are some weird stuff here.

Trolls can trylle(think enthrall in English)= do magic - Bedazzle in Nordic.

The troll king lived under the earth = the basement.

The Saxons used to worship frigging Frig and the frigid Frige. G is often Y, and you have Frey and Freya. The fertility cult connected to Frey often used frogs as a symbol.

Also, consider things like this.

We should call them Mundies

Like normies and mundane put together.

All of you are cucks tho

A relevant Micheal Jackson vid.

It even has frogs in the beginning.

To those who I can get away with saying this without ruinous social consequences (got to watch where you drop your samizdat), I just use words like "Faceberg" or "Cuck for the zuck" "cuckerberg" to imply essentially whta you're saying OP

I've also gotten strong reactions IRL by telling people they're "in the Matrix" referring to their social media lives and the news feeds they read. Just a variation on saying bluepilled but more intuitive and people seem to know instinctually what is being implied, hence the trigger effect

The users here aren't intelligent or witty enough to develop any memes, all you ever do here is rehash old stuff from 4chan Holla Forums.

Lol, I bet you came here because you're mad Mark got his copy of Sonic first

t. asshurt cuckchan browsing kekistani

Well for starters all Germanic languages use some form of the word "God" while the romantic languages use the biblical kind likened to Deus. Also all the areas which used the word "God" split from the Catholics during the Protestant revolution and all these areas speak Germanic languages. Geat is an ancient Germanic deity and Deus is an ancient Hellenic god.

From a mythos basis God, Deus and Yahweh are not the same in anyway and the Byzantine Christians started to use Allah akin to the West's Deus in their poems and writings , because what's in a name, and look what happened to them?

What about this? Does this look pro-Christian to anyone?

That's fine, it looks good and normies aren't going to be overtly receptive to Nazi-esque propaganda anyway as they're still suck in that paradigm of thought. Have some Nazi waifus.

Downloading Brave right now. Is it any good? It's a pretty big file for a browser installer…

Yes, it looks extremely pro-Christian, you cocksucking faggot jew. Thanks for disproving your entire bullshit.

Personally I am against christianity in any shape or form. I would support basic spiritualism centered around nature and ancestry respect which is a part of a peoples tradition instead of mass religions(cults).

What I was interested in is what does "Got" in the sentence "Got mit uns" actually refer to. Is it a personification of the natural law? A symbol of unity and high morale of the people? The spiritual manifestation of the state? The pictures of festivals and rallies from the Reich are so far away from christcuckery I can't put the two together, which is a great thing.

It seems to be similar to praise kek and deus vult

It means the Christian God. Hitler appropriated Christianity onto him, that's why he said 'we are a Christian movement, we tolerate no-one who criticises Christianity', etc

-Trough feeders
-corporate eaters
-something catchy with "corporate" in it bc it's accurate and it would get under the skin of leftists who think they're anti-estabishment/anti-corporate
-corporate consumer
-corporate curated consumer (ccc)
-

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK INTO THE OVEN

GOTT MIT UNS!

HAIL VICTORY! VICTORY; ALL HAIL!

SHALLOWNET

The meme has arrived as beckoned.

The tadpoles in the shallownet never learned of fire, merely restricted themselves to the same dark room their entire life.

Zuckerbots

There are lots of Facebook/Oculus Rift pics out there to memeify.

Great job, kike.
Great job, kike.

It's not a strawman when you literally call for killing non-Christians. You're retarded.

It's made by the ex-CEO of Mozilla who got fired because he shat on gay marriage so in the political compass it's fine
I've been told it's not the best or freest browser out there but it runs real fast and is top user friendly if that's what you're looking for

Reported.

much better hopefully

It's C.G. Jung's Wotan Archetype, Jünger being also German (or Germanic, rather) also knew it as part of his culture.

This is why culture is so important, why who raises children and which stories they hear, which games they play and which ideals they follow is so crucial. Hence Common Core and the Left trying to indoctrinate people as early as possible. And maybe also why order and justice have such a deep ring to us.

And yet, it runs deeper than school curiculums or mere memes and topics of the day, which the Left fail to see.

There is a book about German Mythology aka South Germanic Mythology. I would recommend it to anyone interested in such matters, though it hasn't been translated to English as far as I know.
Paul Herrmann, Deutsche Mythologie in gemeinverständlicher Darstellung.

This is excellent.

Tell them to grow up and leave your pond.

Saved.

The image of people leaving the cave is thematically similar to the image of a frog emerging from a pond.

Coincidence???

Too wordy. We need more (clear and easy to interpret), symbolism. Less words.

I'll take a stab at it when I get home later today.

Brainstorming ideas…
The Pond:
The Outside World:

problems:
Interesting things on the outside might be distracting visually. Need to depict this while remaining visually simple.

Shallownet and Zuckercucks

forced memes?!

minnows

Kill yourself immediately.

Memes aren't created by commission, they are created naturally.

Synchronicity is discovered when you look for it. Memes then form naturally from these discoveries. Haven't you been paying attention for the last few years?

Tell me how not tolerating anyone not of your religion is different from how muslims think. Use your words now, dont just say kys or reported.

Go back to r/thedonald lmoa

less shilling more memeing.

this one was spotted right outside Google's Venice Beach office

Ding ding ding, we HAVE a winner ladies and gentlemen!

TADPOLES ARE CUTE AND HAVE A POSITIVE CONNOTATION, ONLY THE NEWLY REDPILLED CAN BE CALLED THAT

You're thinking far too small, tadpole.

It's capable of having a negative connotation.
Besides, are they cute? I never noticed

This bus stop is a block away from the Google office in Venice. Holy shit.
twitter.com/adra21/status/896014777725575170
archive.is/iPpyk

also a solid mp4

Maybe call them taddlers.

Google also needs a mascot, I vote this guy.

Memes are not created. They grow and shape organically. This is entry-level memetic knowledge. Fuck off with your shitty newfag thread.

Learn how to criticize ideas like this without using Islamophiliac memes.

I wouldn't call them cute, but certainly neat.

From our perspective there should only be three kinds of people:
>People not yet on our level (tadpoles)

Our meme should reflect the inevitability of our position. After all, we aim to make National Socialism the new mainstream.

needs a yamaka aka jewhat

How am I being Islamophilic when I am condemning them?

Have you even read Jung's Wotan essay? He cites Juenger's Oberfoerster in "Auf den Marmorklippen" as a modern literary representative of the archetype. The character/archetype is also present in a short story he wrote in "Das abenteuerliche Herz" during the Weimar Republic.

I've read Heliopolis is his one major work that draws heavily on initiatic symbolism, unfortunately only a single chapter has ever been translated into English.

Checked, had a good giggle myself.

WEW

YES SIR

People who exclusively use the curated sited are Basic Beaches

Seems it's decided. What's the best way forward now, oh mighty memeforger?

That's why I said 'appropriated'
Everyone agrees he was not Christian.

I made a meme, edit as you like

checked
this will bring in an influx of retarded newfags

Hurts my head

The larger our numbers, the greater our strength
Retardation can be transformed into weaponized autism easily

Google is basic search or moderated search maybe

not when mods do everything in their power to make educating newfags more difficult than necessary

NO WTF ARE YOU DOING? WE DON'T WANT THE SOCIAL MEDIA FAGS TO COME HERE.
However, this does raise the question: Where do we want them to go? Perhaps we should be hyping up social media replacements like diaspora and gnusocial.

chcked
my thoughts exactly
also lulzy image user

If you don't want to red pill the social media fags [who are most vulnerable to our propaganda] then who do you suppose we red pill?

It goes both ways, attracting traffic to the board may involve weakening or diluting our message as well as flooding the board with dumbshits and bad ideas. Dumbshits attract one another, and eventually you'll get a cancerous growth of self perpetuating stupidity. That's never good to have on any board.
On top of that, Holla Forums never needed to advertise itself before. Why should we do so now? And why to the lowest common denominator?

You do make a good point user. In fact if you are right, we could send retard hordes instead to halfchan. We could then push remnants of the oldfags here, reuniting with our former brothers left behind, and increasing our strength

I get wary whenever someone mentions "we", OP included. You have to realize that there is no "we". There is no formal group of Holla Forums users. We are individuals with a common purpose rather than a unified force. To suggest that "we" should do something assumes that it'll benefit Holla Forums as a united entity when no entity exists. There is merely the board.
To that end, don't shit up the board. That's my philosophy. Point out lies, argue about politics, Post proof of your arguments and always keep a level head. If you believe yourself to be correct then stick to your guns and argue it out. If you're shown otherwise then poke at the holes in your opposition. That's how I do things at least.
Halfchan oldfags if they haven't migrated over here should stay in the cesspool they love so much.

Holla Forums is the headquarter, there's no place for normies. They should be redpilled through our operations. "Sekrit clubs" have their beneficences, it's not worth it to give them up.

(checked)
perhaps only post this in the usual circles and not where the lesser formed babbys can see

I haven't read the thread yet. Maybe some good OC has been made. But that wouldn't stop op from being a tremendous faggot.

i thought they were called normalfags or boomers

Instead of net why not pond
goes along better with the thematic of frogs

No we send them to some other "lol so soshul" network and do shit there.

by far the best i saw on here is googly, people will instantly recognize it and its demeaning, plus it has all the built in exploitable content.

googly eyes can be bought at stores, google with its dead off-center eyes spying on you, only the old and the ignorant trust googly.

googly results, fake results fake news, googly lies, googly eyes

GOOGLY LIES!

Hey, OP, are you @stakestoker? Would you mind posting a .7z with PNG's of your artwork?