#CivilWarNOW

#CivilWarNOW

Eat, sleep, spam the hashtag, repeat

No war but class war

Everything is a spook, Trump is an accelerationist, action is idpol

t.leftypol

can you not

Dude has a list of targets for retribution already, reported in Newsweek unchallenged.
I mean, what do you need exactly other than a pair, a brain and heart?

yeah nah

No it's not, I've been doing this. There's already effigy burning.
I don't understand why you are so willing to put up with this shit.
Armchair for life, eh?

Besides, this is also a #Cascadia #Calexit thread.

1. Because whining about idpol as opposed to his policies regarding economics and international relations is what got DT into power.

2. Be patient and plan.

Sounds autistic. If I'm going to be on twitter I'd rather rub salt in the wounds and enjoy the liberal tears. Then after Trump takes office and shows his true colors I'll get to do the same thing to all the retards that voted for him.

Your time would be better spent spreading propaganda and engaging with your local community.

Also DNC forcing a weak candidate by cheating, then being shocked that couldn't win against a literal clown

Tags work on Diaspora* as well as Facebook and so forth. They are ubiquitous now. I don't even use twitter, myself.

#civilwarnow

all history has been a history of toilet-seat struggles: of struggles between sat and sat-upon, between shitting and swallowing chairs at various stages of social evolution; that this struggle, however, has now reached a stage where the exploited and oppressed chair can no longer emancipate itself from the chair which exploits and oppresses it, without at the same time forever freeing the whole of society from sitting, shitting, and chairs!

Oh, AnFem shitposter

what's up with all this narcissistic burger lingo that assumes politics is a customer service?

In America you have to pay for everything, so the corporate values of utter submission to the whims of the customer have translated to every other participatory experience. As a customer, you are not only entitled to whatever you buy, but to dictate the manner in which it is delivered.

t. retail slave

We have nothing to lose but our chains. We must do all we can to rid ourselves of this fascist and those who support him

Molotovs are hardly effective against tanks and most vehicles anymore.

Not Civil war, we don't want to divide the US, we want the whole thing. #ClassWarNow should be what we spread if at all.

Also that's a T-26, a design long since abandoned