No Man's Shekels

So how far have (((developers))) gone in shilling the fuck out of MUH SURVIVHAL CRAFTIN GAYMS. Has No Man's Sky finally exposed them for what they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sY4Tv
archive.is/najHk
twitter.com/innesmck/status/714190891544666113
archive.is/nyHHT#selection-5189.0-5189.5
steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672304898091385/
youtube.com/watch?v=sXNsT7-Lwsk
aww.moe/u3a6fe.mp4
software.intel.com/en-us/articles/pre-release-license-agreement-for-intel-software-development-emulator-accept-end-user-license-agreement-and-download
github.com/dtrebilco/glintercept/releases/download/1.3.3/GLInterceptx64_1_3_3.exe
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17900579/gliConfig.ini
pastebin.com/iRdANHSm
dl3.volafile.io/get/bR1mP_GIw67A/NoMoreRefunds.mp4
archive.is/3bP5i
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0QuprqduYPhTm9VYm1YWjNiUWc/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot pics

Also this one, the goyim know

CAN I PIRATE THIS GAME YET

Maybe but why bother? This game will be "forever sale" on steam for about 10 bucks now that the whole build up for the game turned out to be a huge let down.

Nice shilling, you cunt.

Nu Male Sky released on GoG as well. Yes, you just need to find a good torrent.

Because I'm bored

it really is a horrible game, but go ahead and waste 2 hours seeing for yourself

what the kike is this

Go to the share thread. Magnet link in there werks.

Alright

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d4fdd2c03e2229da08f4152fec024082d1931f20&dn=No+Mans+Sky-GOG&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Search on TPB is broken
Search for No and Sky and check games

i played it for about 5 hours
explored three planets and got bored once i saw nothing really has any purpose
glad i pirated

When I install the GoG version, does it phone home via GoG Galaxy?

That's not a good joke

That's not a joke. Newer GOG installers register games in the GOG Galaxy Client for "multiplayer" (aka the naming crap in NMS) and to patch/update the installed game.
So I would like to know what happens when I use a GOG installer of a game which isn't registered in my GOG account.

I'm going to give it a few months and wait for them to patch the everloving shit out of it, because I'm not in the mood to even waste time trying to get it to run correctly.

The game might be worth it if it had mod support.

no, it won't be worth it, even if the game ran perfectly there's still nothing to do. The main draw is supposed to be "exploration", but the environments look like shit and there really isn't anything interesting to find since it's all proceduraly generated crap

Good Job Sean.

is that steam coming off of that water

No it's a shitty snow storm effect.

Could be some other liquid. Titan is too cold to have liquid water, but it's dotted with lakes of liquid gas. Not everything has the same freeze/melt tolerance.

who says it's water?

Sometimes when I think "exploration" in the cases of this I just think of that shitty game one dev made where you jump around with a rotating world gimmick and all you do is get blocks, it's because you're looking around and struggling to appreciate something in it.

At least NMS has the fact that it's ambitious from a studio that only made an Excitebite clone before this and they made an engine with promise, the main issue though was that it seems to be all they've done.

It’s methane, you retard.

Just searched around the net about that topic. Seems when you use the Polish "DRM free" installer on the same PC where you log into your legit GOG account, they charge you the game price and damages through a lawyer.

You know, i can handle a space game with suns as a background. I can handle a space game where every planet has life forms on it, its a fantasy after all.

But one biome on every planet? No snow on north poles or any kind on environmental changes on globes of entire fucking planets? How tasteless you must be to create entire galaxy 18 gorillion planets where every single one of them is filled with just 1 biome covering it?

They'd probably do better to just do like one solar system.

In real life one solar system can have more biome diversity than entire universe of no man's sky.

The goal of Nu male Shy was to give everyone their own little safe space. This is literally the pinnacle of SJW tom-foolery in game development

What?

Makes sense!

I hate sjws too and I wish they would all die horribly, but this doesn't make any sense.

WE'VE ALL BEEN SHEKELED BY TRI-GENDERED LAND WHALES

That would make it a lot more fun to explore, if it was smaller in scope but made up for it by being more dense and diverse to explore.

I don't understand.

You don't know how you right on that note.

just dont install galaxy you faggot.

We can only hope she offs herself by age 40 like most trannies.

Archive of their gamergate tweets archive.is/sY4Tv

Pic related archive.is/najHk

Hazel McKendrick is a "transmale lesbian" aka a bull dyke

twitter.com/innesmck/status/714190891544666113

My only hope this shit will be forbidden some beautiful day.

So as expected it's a massive fucking pile of crap and fanboys in denial. Is there anything worth looking forward to in PC gaming outside of updates for existing games?

That's an insult to dykes tough, at least they aren't so far gone they think they are faggy little nerd boys.

I have given up hope on this world ever making me happy again.

Mount and Blade 2. That's about the only game I give a fuck about coming soon.

Trump and Nigel shown some promise to making world a better place. Lets see how it will all plays out.

Just emulation. All you really need to do is play old games.

I doubt they'll be able to change much, beyond, maybe, shifting the Overton window a bit.

I can't wait for the salt they'll generate once in power however.

Outlast 2?

Are there any horror games coming out?

Found a spooky planet.I hope someone figures out how to turn off all these god damn filters

Never get your hopes up user. Assume everything is going to be shit.

Wii U emulation is what i am personally looking forward to. And ps3 one too, if they will ever get rid of dx12 crap.

Outlast 1 was shit though so I wont be expecting anything remotely good

holy shit, he is in full protection of corrupt assholes!

what kind off brainfucking dead gamer do one have to be to give this asshole 60 bucks?

yet when I say it irl, they immediately think I'm some racist and start screaming or their mummies.

Wasn't this series about mad scientists experimenting on asylum inmates?

Well. Because you say it in front of brainwashed crowd, which is also your enemy for the time being.

It's amnesia in current year

I saw that gender thing in the game, I was like, what? whatever, didn't really pay much attention to it since the game was shit and I wasn't planing to keep playing it anyway. Had no idea it was SJW related, thought it might have been a bug or something like that, it sure wouldn't be out of place considering the quality of the rest of the game

Not anymore shitlord.

You do not deserve those digits

Does this mean the KKK won't be demonized?

Or are they talking about the Jews as the third faction between whites and niggers?

procedural generation was a mistake.

It's going to be shit

probably a blessing in disguise honestly

There probably not even going to be any Mutants in outlast 2 is there? Outlast fans just wanted Hills have eyes or a Rambo like setting for a sequel. Is that so hard to ask for?

Seriously, what's the point of putting gender in there if they're just going to make shit up

Yes because horror fans are cucks. Why do you think that the MC is always some pacifist that never fights back?

Its indeed retarded, but i wasn't surprised when i learned it was a sjw thing all along. Imagine a sjw designing genders for animal biology. Fucking gross.

How does it reproduce? BY ORTHOGONAL PROJECTION.

Because it's not scary if you can neutralize the enamy

Source? All I find on Google are Reddit posts bitching about the definition of DRM.

That's the point though.

Because otherwise the game probably wouldn't be that scary? Just a thought.

He wasnt serious
Cucks

I always though it was artistic atmospheric grotesque game, but never a "scary spoopy" kind of shit.

That's why I liked Eldritch so much. The first level was great, you start out scared as fuck playing it slow because you think it's like every other horror game out there, then at some point you realize that you can kill all the enemies pretty easily and start getting confident. Then suddenly the Shoggoth hits.

sorry for off topic
SOROS EMAILS LEAKED

>>>Holla Forums7118866

Does Soros talk there about video games?

You dun goofed you fuckwit.

Thank fuck I've never logged onto GOG Galaxy with my real account, dodged a bullet

Tossin out bait like I'm a Bass pro Shop
Gettin cucks salty, feelin their hearts drop

the game is definitely overpriced, but it's fun imo.

it will be even better when they update the game to include owning big ass freighters and base-building.

But Outlast goes in the opposite direction by not really giving you any puzzles, struggles of inventory management, and jumpscares absolutely everywhere.

hwat

No, he talks about taking your freedom to play video games away. Specially if you're white.

/nshr 2009 docket ii approved.pdf
HOLY SHIT HE TALKS THERE ABOUT VIDEOGAMES

interactive media content, such as videogames

Never Ever gonna happen user. They got their money and they're gonna run with it.

why is it fun?

god fucking dammit, soros better not fuck with vidya

Checked

i won't be dissuaded that easily, user.

checked, but it's a niche type of game and it fills exactly what i want, which is a universe-exploring sim. basically, it's a more interactive form of space engine and doesn't take up a million gb of space like SE does. it also has a tits soundtrack.

"But surely the solution to improve gaming is to embrace cohesion, encourage non-female, non-black, non-gay dev team."

Please tweet that back to the little boy for me.

The fuck, it's actually a good OST. The song I skipped to reminds me of 65DOS

it is 65dos, user.

user…

I-I was just pretending to be retarded! Honest!

This actually sounds like the beginning of a neat idea if NMS could actually simulate more in-depth things like weather and animal behavior instead of only being able to simulate broken physics.

How do I update the Witcher then?

IIRC, many of the reviews/comments defending it use a similar script. "You asked the world and he gave you quintillions of them"

Is it worth memeing No Man's Sky?

Both are Sony flops, btw

go to the website
go to your libary
go to the game
dl the newer version
or dl directly the patch

galaxy is not forced, you dont need gog galaxy for this.

how bad does this game have to be before sony gets a class action lawsuit slapped on them?

depends if someone wants to make a claim on the "no mulitplayer" thing, even though NMS online will be happening sometime in the future.

is it worth looking into?

Serious question. How does one be an indie dev without becoming a gigantic fucking retard?

imo yes. it's not a game for everyone, so it depends on how much into sci-fi you are, but not like newer pleb shit, more stuff like 50s/60s sci-fi, forbidden planet type of shit.

Seems impossible nowadays.

OK, I've been thinking of this for a while:
Are Sony just guessing?

I mean, with the movies I'd put it down to jewery, but for gaming:
- Broke with Nintendo, got lucky and succeeded on own.
- Guessed Blu-Ray would work- it did.
- Guessed UMD would work- it didn't.
- Guesses a small indie would do well- some do, most don't.

All of their own calculated choices (motion controls, VR, showcasing NMS so much, making Vita memory cards expensive) failed miserably.

They're fuck ups and jews who got lucky.
And yet their library of games (going by PS2, PS3 and Vita) is stronger than other consoles.
Many indies, many AAA, and access to Japanese games. You will find a few games you love on a PS console.
Only thing it loses to is PC (if you don't want a lot of Anime console titles, and even then they're slowly being pushed through with Steam).

Is the weight of Playstation's fuck-ups finally dragging them down?
Or has there been a change of policy in the last few years?
Does this warrant it's own thread, or would it just spark console wars?

So, it was COD for a while, then League/Dota, THEN OBEN BORLD SURBIBAL GAEMS, then Overwatch and Overwatch accessories. What's your best guess for the next meme genre?

You like being rhetorical lad?

amazing, the faggy asskisser only wants asskissers

i wonder what have happened if hunnypotDev had a talk with yanderdev, i'm sure hunnypot had splaed his face.

No, I was being rhetorical. It would be nice if an indie dev came along that wasn't a complete faggot though.

The rise and fall of yandev was really something to see. I really wonder if it was mental illness that fucked his shit up or if his tumblrpatreon popularity was enough to ruin anybody.

i meant is a lawsuit worth looking into
i already pirated it

echoes originated from Holla Forums Holla Forums

archive.is/nyHHT#selection-5189.0-5189.5
From the thread, someone posted a guide on how to avoid the reddit/youtube audience.

That's not to say it's flawless, good, or even correct.

End of your day: Stick to your guns.
Make the game you want to make. Take advice from people who actually know what they're talking about- and they take the time to explain.
"You're great" and "You suck" are both as useless- toxic if your ego is sensitive to inflating/deflating.

sheeples are stronger as you might think!

oh, more than likely not.

Nah, it's what "developers" like him are always like.

You can tell who they are when you see how their initial success goes to their heads, followed by feature bloat, and the final stage is extreme narcissism and looking down on the community that propped them up, which always ends in a tantrum followed by ragequitting.

Cuck Dev! Cuck Dev! You never fooled me!

I'M CANCELLING YANDERE 2

I'm not even making fun of you, but I can't understand what this was supposed to mean.

Slapped.
Probably.

i rl yhoped nobody would ask, i mean slaped, slaping, huitting his face.

There just isn't much for Sony to copy anymore.
They seem to be follow trends now to stay in the market.
The videogame market is keeping them afloat so they're desperate.
too many movies of theirs came out and flopped (Jack & Jill, Pixels, Ghostbusters 2016) and there's that upcoming Emoji movie of theirs.

Wasnt the game supposed to be finished by this year? It still doesn't look anywhere near done, and because of the way Patreon works it seems like he gains more by delaying a game than he stands to lose.

Did I do gud? I wanted to crank up some OC but I'm gonna meme-craft something better

Also does anyone have merchant hands that I can add to this and a better jew cap?

You just need to not be a faggot.
Embed is the indie dev of Lisa: The Painful RPG

try a different angle, maybe?

I try but I'm fucking stupid

can't get any gayer than that, user.

Yeah holy shit this game sucks. Just played it for 2 hours and it was so shit

good work user. that is the first planet I've seen that looks appreciably different from every other planet

He's never going to finish the game, at least not in the sense that it will be anywhere near what he promised.

That's because he has no fucking clear idea about the game, he just keeps promising whatever features are the most popular with his community of choice, and will move to another community when the previous one figures out he actually has no fucking idea of what he's doing.

C'mon man.

I think you found a Nurgle planet user.

I'm going to work more on this one

pretty decent, now if you can get le merchant faded in on the left and sean on the right, it'll be great

everything done in that video could be learned within six months, you newfag.

Very well

Just like make game. Or be Japanese.

So some user recommended Kerbal Space Program and I have to say I don't know what the fuck am I supposed to do. I've been playing for an hour.

Make rocket

Launch rocket

Attempt to land rocket on shit

yeah I've been on that loop and I can't unlock new shit because I don't have science or whatever is that.quests no more give me that

Confirmed it's broken.

I think most people here figured that out the moment he made a video saying he wanted to transition the game into a beat em up after covering a video series on a stealth series and saying he wanted to go "Open World" after playing one weeb game.

I guess hermaphrodites don't exist. Since they are basing their creatures from the ones on Earth. Or animals without a gender. Perhaps they don't actually need to have one. You have the ability to make any alien life you want and you lack the capacity to come up with anything other than weird looking dinosaurs and then say that there is man and woman dinosaur. Waste of fucking potential and creativity.

OY VEY

user please tell me you can make that into a 1920x1080 file. I need it for something.

steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672304898091385/

the sheeple is in denial mode

Does Steamspy still count refunds as owners? I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I don't think the devs are greedy faggots themselves actually. I think they were in over their heads and tried to keep the hype going. I'd say the blame falls on people being dumb enough to get hyped for incredibly basic concepts that have been done before and almost never end well when it is your whole selling point (random generation). Even worse when done poorly.

Did it work?

Holy shit those people are like robots. So easily programmed into receiving information only from (((trusted sources))). They will instantly drop their own views.

Either A) le competitive tacticool teamwork fps e-sports games a la Rainbow Six Siege and CS:GO.

or B) bland fapbait from western devs in addition to eatern devs a la Haydee in an attempt all the SJW bullshit for the past few years.

Either of them will be an improvement, really.

They probably never cared about the game to begin with outside of "GET HYPE".

or try the many fixes out there like intel SDE emulation and GLIntercept

I honestly wouldn't mind competitive tacticool shooters that much, since Siege is pretty fun, but anything with gunplay even fucking similar to CSGO just gives me ass cancer.

Western fapbait games are, eh, y'know. They'll probably include a lot of nigresses because they wuz kweens n shieeet and diversity, and nigresses just drain my dick's will to live.

Have the hacks made a patch for it yet?
Can someone upload the patch from GOG when it comes?
I want to get absolutely pissed and then stare blankly into procedurally generated space.

They do that to everyone that isn't a completely brainwashed leftard.

Or a nigger.

Even nigger men hate nigger women.

I really wish someone made an open source clone of CS or something like that, since I really like the formula of the game but Valve and the reddit-tier community around the game now just drains the love I had for it.

Considering how much they want to muh dick white women, even the fat and ugly ones, I don't think they associate with the sows by choice.

That same shit community would follow you there as well, don't ever doubt that. We cannot escape those fuckers no matter how hard we try.

where do i find these?

i found "minecraft after biome update" planet!

I was wondering when or if I'd ever see that fucking thing from all the promo pictures. I have a feeling that a whole lot of nothing will be in there.

Where do I find these fixes
Maybe search for the name of the fucking fixes he listed on the internet.

not rly, they used an old patch from ps4. They didn't even say something.

the last thing the dev said was

his respond doesnt suprise me since he is very open with his anti-gamer agenda.

i would feel dirty playing his game. You know, th ekind of dirt as if you would suck the dick of an randome homeless dude who has aids and cancer on balls.

the few nigresses i know don't care for black men and actually want to cross-breed

they're fucked in the head to the point that i'm uncomfortable around them but if they ever wanted to bang i'd do i'd take one for the team

yeah i'm retarded

Okay I think I got it this time 1920x1080p No Goyim Sky meme

I mostly meant the community that was brought on by all the skins, gambling, and increasing popularity of the pro scene. I've been a CSfag for the majority of my life, I can deal with all the other cancer.

To be honest, if the devs actually want the women in their game to be attractive they're gonna run into issues if they make them negresses.

there is a trick to uploade this anti-semitic wallpaper to the steam game screenshots.

do it and post link.

That better be their goal if they plan on making fapbait.

they just need to make white women and then color them black

I don't think nu male cucks actually understand the concept of female beauty.

WOW it was fucking nothing, it gave me a fucking stone that normal merchants carry.

aren't there supposed to be things all around it that give you alien words?

quads

kill yourself

Nigger

This.

I just want to witness the trainwreck with my own eyes.

I thought we were free from this. I thought mudslimes were only allowed to get involved with other mudslimes

that's exactly what you are doing, user.

anons, it is getting boring. Game is trash and the trash train is already over the bridge. Either there is another trash happening and the bridge gets blown up or the trash gets finally into the trash where it's belongs.

Meanwhile the entire dev team is white males.
This shit writes itself, folks.

I know, i know.

Try dating one and you'll get the genuine honor killing experience.

Yeah you get a couple of alien words too.

The game doesn't even start up for me. It instantly crashes when I run it.

You know, the space portion of the gameplay is just a really, really poor man's Elite. As boring as Elite can be, it actively made me wish I was playing that instead while I was flying around. You can't even reach the stars in this, they seem to just be a background you can fly forever but never touch.

Just like fun and the gameplay in this game.

You wanna hear my favourite part about the flight model in NMS?

It has no fucking yaw. And it has roll buttons. So, you'll try to yaw left or right, and the ship will start rolling, so my first reaction is "WHY IS IT ROLLING? I'M NOT HOLDING THE ROLL KEY!", then I try to correct the roll on instinct, and I end up spinning out to shit.

What?
Are there seriously just planets littering the place without a single star?
HOW THE FUCK DO THEY EVEN EXPLAIN THAT?

Also, no gas giants, asteroid belts are literally EVERYWHERE, as in, wherever you stop in space, there's giant fucking rocks around you, and black holes are literally portals.

The suns are just skyboxes.

This was confirmed already, space is a sky-box with "pick your warp point" nodes and planets are shit tier combination of spore and mine craft alpha, the game's a total scam and the dev lied about it constantly.

Sony basically stole peoples money, again.

Link and image related

youtube.com/watch?v=sXNsT7-Lwsk

I'm not suicidal, user. Not yet at least.
Usually the paki females after white dudes are the ones who have "open minded" parents
One chick was actually encouraged by her mother
Actually, I guess I am feeling suicidal now.

They're the product of centuries of inbreeding though.

The sun of the galaxy you're in is impossible to reach let alone other stars.

This must be what it's like to be triggered

need some spoonfeeding?
i'm feeling generous

Name one mudslime that isn't.

And I forgot, no planet has moons.

White converts?

What's the point of any of those stats when they don't do anything?

I actually saw some planets have moons in some ps4 stream.
They are literally just small sized planets.

To fool idiots into thinking this is a game instead of a tech demo.

there are at least two layers i notice

first one is when you enter your ship, at this moment you can't hit the ground

when you go up you have to use 'hyper jump' thats layer two.

as soon you enter one of these layers everything is loaded in

What happened to this video?

aww.moe/u3a6fe.mp4

Maybe. They must have some kind of genetic deficiency though.

kek

see

assuming you're an ausfag from the image

One of the more famous ones is a ginger.

I'm not kidding. Paki newborns alone make up "only" 3% of new births, yet account for 30% of all natal defects.

First cousin marriages are rampant among brown monkeys.

uhh ok
anyways heres one fix the intel SDE emulator

Ok I was crashing after hello games screen here is what I did

download this:

software.intel.com/en-us/articles/pre-release-license-agreement-for-intel-software-development-emulator-accept-end-user-license-agreement-and-download

make sure to get sde-external-7.49.0-2016-07-07-win.tar.bz2 the first file

extract this shit into your NMS binary dir and make a batch file or just command prompt yourself to

"sde – nms.exe" (no need for quotes… thats two dashes with a space on each side)

have to wait forever for the star intro to end but was crashing after the company logo before that… then the screen gets white and i press E and we in there

also helps to put graphics settings way the fuck down

my graphics settings file is like this

of course switch out 1024x768 with your native resolution or whatever you want to try

What a piece of shit. What were they thinking not including multiplayer? That could have been this game's only saving grace.

Considering they can't code for shit my guess is they didn't know how to do it.

Joke's on you faggot. Behold my final form.

other tip, once in game put FPS to MAX not 30, not 60, not more, not less

heres the fix for vid cards that don't support OPENGL 4.5
This is a way to pass the opengl version check.

i found the tool that did exactly what we need , GLIntercept

1) Download and install GLIntercept "x64" to programfiles github.com/dtrebilco/glintercept/releases/download/1.3.3/GLInterceptx64_1_3_3.exe

2) Copy OpenGL32.dll from GLIntercept installation folder to the game binaries folder

3) Download this config file for GLIntercept dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17900579/gliConfig.ini

4) Copy the ini file downloaded to the binaries folder for the game

another mirror of the ini here pastebin.com/iRdANHSm

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no multiplayer!" and "Sean Murray lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention.

Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.

I don't feel awkward or anxious playing No Man's Sky around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We No Man's Sky fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that No Man's Sky is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Call of Duty, start up No Man's Sky, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first planet, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

It was the game's only saving grace, its why the dev outright lied about it. The only thing keeping this game at 32% approval on steam is weak minded fools in denial.

lol

i hope you make fun of said sheep for months

This guy spent so long flying towards the infinite skybox that his game broke? This is fucking unbelievable.
I think I'm gonna get pissed and just play Elite instead. Space trucking is way better than whatever this is, at least sometimes there are interesting things there.

YOU KNOW THE DRILL BOYS LIKE COMMENTS THAT ARE NEGATIVE DISLIKE POSITIVE ONES LETS GET THIS GAME MOSTLY DISLIKED

My god, please tell me an user wrote this for pasta and it from some steam or Reddit sheep, my sides can't handle that.

What Frog? You mean The Grinch?

You know you can just google the thing

Oh yeah, I remember that guy. So I was right saying converts were genetically deficient.
Fact is, there ain't enough converts to deal with pakis looking to racemix.

It's from one of the steam "reviews" I think. It was posted in another thread either today or yesterday. Or it could be from reddit, I can't quite remember.

A galaxy doesn't only have one sun. There should be billions of stars, if there a gigabazillion planets like they claim.

You're telling me they didn't even put in the most fundamental element of space (stars)?

WHERE IS THE GUY THAT WAS MAKING THIS VIDEO

aww.moe/u3a6fe.mp4

I WANT TO SEE THE FINAL VERSION

this has hwil wheaton written all over it

Oh, they did, in the skybox.

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "You don't get to bring friends!" and "Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?" and other slurs I dare not mention.

Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the CIA; you ARE the CIA.

I don't feel awkward or anxious crashing this plane around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are rising the fire for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful fire that has been started for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Big Guys may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow masketta men, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that no survivors is such a Bane? to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally hot-headed that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Christopher Nolan tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Arkham City, start up Dark Knight Rises, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of crashing your first plane with no survivors, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

You expect retards to have anything that could be described common knowledge?
I'm not suprised in the least by this shit.
Hell, the only thing that I get from it is it isn't worth to set sails for at all.

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "You killed my father!" and "I'll never join you!" and other slurs I dare not mention.

Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the Rebellion; you ARE the Rebellion.

I don't feel awkward or anxious using the Force around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are turning to the Dark Side for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the first step into a larger world that has been started for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Dark Lords may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow Imperial, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that no rebellion is such a [darth] bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally insignificant next to the power of the Force that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, George Lucas tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall The Old Republic, start up Star Wars Galaxies, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of bulls-eyeing womprats, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

So what nice space travel games are there?

No Mans Sky is just a tech demo for the portfolios of the people who worked on the game. They will now have jobs for life wherever they go in the game industry and will infect multiple dev studios.

Keep an eye out for when employees start jumping ship from Hello Games in a few weeks.

Star Citizen

Except the developers at HelloGames are ex-EA Developers, their portfolio should be good enough

Only Sean worked at EA.

This game is exactly what the developer said it would be, you have a huge galaxy to explore with limitless variations, The fact that you name every planet and animal you find is just incredible,The game is randomly generated and looks stunning. It is the first game EVER that lets you name whole planets and species. It really is an something you have to experience for yourself, just buy it.

Ignore all the bad reviews from gamers with no imagination looking for a cod style shoot em up in space, base building promised in free updates. And anyone who whines about performance issues is just too stupid to find the graphics options. I'm honestly amazed that such a small team was able to create this whole universe with 18 quintillion planets and countless galaxies and that even then they're going to continue expanding and improving on the experience.

It has great puzzles too, pic related.

Goylite : DLCgerous

Yah no, it's pretty obvious these people have no clue what the fuck they were doing, aside from monster design and truly uninspired, basic landscaping everything was procedurally generated, They built it around the PS4 first and foremost because of the Sony exclusivity money, and then they copy and paste the danm thing onto the PC and call it a day, hell the game doesn't even run on DirectX, it's 100% OpenGL, no wonder it's straight up not working on most people's machines

nigger what, it's either liquid or gaseous

He means an element that is gas a room temperature but liquid when at sub zero.
"Liquid gas" is the common term for the liquid form of a gas.

I can't upload my dank art work….did they shut it down?

Last I checked you needed to own the game to upload artwork

Honest Question, is there any substance that is still in a liquid state at - 93 Celcius?

COCK

Spot the new kid.

I hope you are either still going to school and will learn it in the foreseeable future or are too fucking old to remember your chemistry class.
There are substances that don't become liquid unless you cool them down to -200°C.

Come on dog.

thanks for making me have to look that shit up

Different substances freeze at different temperatures because the molecules that make them up are different. Some kinds of molecules have stronger forces holding molecules to each other than other kinds of molecules. In water, for example, the positively charged hydrogen end of the molecule electrostatically attracts the negatively charged part of neighboring water molecules to form "hydrogen bonds". These are responsible for the cohesion of water molecules in the liquid and the arrangement of water molecules in ice.

Other kinds of substances have different freezing points. For example, nitrogen molecules have only very weak attractive forces between each other (although the bond between the two nitrogen atoms in an N2 molecule is very very strong). Consequently, nitrogen freezes at a much lower temperature than water. It even liquifies at a much lower temperature than water: -195.8 °Celsius. It freezes solid at -209.86 °C. Water in comparison, freezes at zero degrees Celsius. We use liquified nitrogen here at the Physics van for lots of great demonstrations because it is so very cold.

Mercury is a poisonous liquid at room temperature and freezes at -38.87 °C. Benzene, a flammable, poisonous, carcinogenic hydrocarbon (C6H6), freezes at 5.5 °C. Butane liquifies at -0.5 °C and freezes at -138 °C (it liquifies at higher temperatures when it's under pressure). Most substances have solid, liquid, and gas phases under different temperature and pressure conditions. Some, like oil and glass, don't have clear demarcations between solid and liquid phases. They get hard when they get cold, but there's no real temperature you could call the "freezing point".

Water with some salt in it will have a lower freezing point than pure water. Check out some of the other answers on water and salt to find out how this works.

lol

Someone needs to really edit that picture to have him run away with bags of money.

this guys kinda good, but judging by low view count i'm assuming its OP shilling his channel

Absolutely.

This reminded me Nu Male Sky for some reason. It fits.

Hey rabbi ribbi, whacha doin??

No, they are from The Daily Shoah, who turned Morrakiu's echoing emphasis of Jewish names into a meme.

amazing

thanks, i needed a good laugh

Should be Nu Male Scam.

Oh how terrible it would be if that happened

I want to kill people who do this.

Eh, I could care less, he must of been in a hurry.

They should've told the conductor that they had a problem before it was too late.

you can tell how much of a normalfag he is by the fact that he doesn't know what space engineers is

It won't. They've already made 20+ million off these steam cucks alone.

You could use Texmod & search for the scanlines texture, export & edit it to be nothing, then use Texmod again to replace scanlines with nothing.

You might be bale to find other filters too. In order to edit that stuff you need something like a .DDS plugin with Photoshop (unless GIMP edits .DDS, I dunno)

If you fags want to make a webm: dl3.volafile.io/get/bR1mP_GIw67A/NoMoreRefunds.mp4
Enjoy.

here you go
you fucked up the absolutely perfect flusteredpedro moment

I'm just happy to get it out. I spent too much time on it.

Are the people who post this shit ever over the age of 18? Also who the hell gets into a argument about cosplays on a damn site called Exhentai?

White Knight autistes who think that the XD NERDY girl will appreciate their sacrifice on their behalf.

wew

her behalf

Brain failing, need sleep.

30 seconds in and got a headache.
Do people find this type of review and "humor" entertaining? My god..

Hol up, this game has an actual no fun allowed police in it?

Yeah, you sit around or mine too much and random fucking drones that don't do enough damage to kill you, only to piss you off show up. They also take around four seconds of just holding LMB on them to kill them. While they just shoot you and don't move. Also you physically can't crash into planets, so you can't even end your sorry existence.

Looks like this game is everything I predicted it to be but somehow even worse. I didn't expect it to be that bad. Every time I hear people talk about this game, it sounds like they want to play a roguelike. But they actually don't because they're too obscure for them or need graphics to have fun. The people who get hyped for this shit get so dedicated to it because they never actually do any research on what's coming out. So they treat anything hyped as if it's going to be the best game on earth.

This game is so fucking bad, I felt sad by playing it, it's just insulting to know that this piece of shit exists and is being sold at full price and people actually bought this, it's depressing it really is, I don't even wanna list the errors it's so much shit that'll be only a waste of energy.
Sean Murray should commit harakiri as it is the only way of atonement, and his slow and bloody death will serve as a symbol to the end of the industry as it is

Its hard as fuck to make a webm that fits the size limit, but its almost impossible to read.

Finally, someone fucking points it out.
You, I like you. Have an animu girl.

Was this game a deliberate scam? I mean, just compare it to Space Engine.

Parens are a trollface-tier meme now.

Horro Game, feel the fear of space

sesam street happy houre walking simulator.

What a faggot.

W E W L A D

mah nigga

And yeah, my total agreement. Like, the only thing I want in life is a finished Dwarf Fortress. That's it. That's all I want. If I won the lottery, I would visit Toady and ask him "What do you need to never worry about money ever again, o you can finish this?"

These people are, inherently, lazy. They don't want a game that gives out what you put in, they don't want to earn an experience. I'm willing to bet that many of them read Jim Butcher and think they're smart because they have a 'smart' hobby.

Light gases have really really low boiling points.

Helium's bp is 4 Kelvin.

Oh god that's sadpanda, isn't it.

I am so tired of survival shit. What happened to actually making a decent game with set missions and weapon upgrades?

Reddit happened

You're fucking with me.

NeoFags extracted a bunch of data from the game…

Surprise, surprise, the E3 2015 demo was heavily scripted:

Furthermore multiplayer was likely never implemented:

Cherry on the shit sunday (take that with a pinch of salt):

archive.is/3bP5i

What a wild spin.

A simpleminded reviewer can't understand the sheer beauty of an infinite universe.
Fellow explorers will know what I'm talking about when I discuss the magical feeling, the one that makes you tremble, the one that makes your very soul shiver with excitement.
Just looking up at the stars brings forth such a feeling, but yet critics are too afraid to accept such a provocative game. A game that brings such level of artwork, and mastery of a volume into the world.
They're used to reviewing by the numbers. But this game doesn't go by the numbers. It flies through the stars, passing each and every planet on the way, boundless knowledge and beauty, and infinite discovery.
For this reason, a professionally trained critic will not know how to judge this game. Too many are afraid to step foot into this bold new world.
And the others, just don't know how to appreciate what they've been given.
Any time you see a low or negative review, don't get mad. Just pity them.
Feel bad for them, knowing that they will never understand that feeling. They will never experience this level of wonder.
They just don't understand, so they do what their simple, uncultured minds tell them to do, get angry.
Until the rest of humanity is ready, us players will be the first to experience the next level of existence. A new evolution, brought on by a few lone men.
And we will transcend arm in arm, experiencing this amazing new universe together.
See you out in the stars, explorers.

Please tell me this isn't a legitimate review by someone somewhere. At least tell me it's a shill that's just given up trying to give any serious argument about the game's lack of merits.

But seriously. Did this game actually make a profit? So far according to steam spy there's about 500k people who got it on Steam, along with god knows how many on PS4.

Still, the marketing budget for this game must have been fucking HUGE, especially if its gotten shilled for on the damn Colbert Report.

Games like Evolve obviously failed, but as of now I can't tell if this flopped or not.

The entire precache of No Man's Sky: REVEALED

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0QuprqduYPhTm9VYm1YWjNiUWc/view

It has "E3 mode", all 9 biomes listed, all 17 creature types, all creature animations, and anything else you're curious about. Absolutely no attempt at multiplayer is evidenced. Hello Games didn't lie just toward the end - they lied about multiplayer from the beginning.

Fuck you

You can come across planets other people have named, and name your own planets
That's literally it

E3 mode is probably the only mode worth playing. Someone should hack that part to make it playable, and delete the rest to save file size.

wowie it's fucking nothing

Those numbers arent though

I just tried the GOG version from Usenet. Didn't install, just extracted the bin-File (which is a RAR archive). It contains and requires a Galaxy64.dll to run, which is GOG's DRM. Unlike Steam's DLL, it doesn't prevent you to from running the game, but it connects to GOG, so I did cut the network connection to be sure.
The "game" runs flawless on my Win7 toaster (2012 Intel build with 2011 nVidia GPU) with no crashes at Medium settings at steady 30 fps, which is enough for this game, because nothing really happens.
The gameplay is boring and he movement speed is abysmal slow even at "running speed".
I just got through the tedious process to get to space and then quit the game. Whoever spent 60 bucks on this is going to be disappointed.

what happened nvidia?
wheres muh drivers

It's just a Unity game, works with old drivers, too.

Nope

Whoa, does GOG really have DRM? I bought The Witcher 3 from GOG this summer, and it comes with Galaxy.DLL. If I remove it, I can't run TW3. I can play off-line just fine, but I don't want it calling home any time I leave my connection on! That's why I tried to buy DRM-free.

Why is GOG always so sketchy? I'm going to have to look into this more. .-.

Also, for the record, I've never had the GOG Galaxy client on my PC.