It's kike every single time

Found this article.
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2017/08/salt_institute_defends_itself_against_sexism_by_invoking_a_sexist_metric.html

Look at her.
Just LOOK at her.

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.squarespace.com/static/56dcce827da24f56fb1d2b31/t/581aa00a46c3c4492a2473b6/1478139914375/Prescod-Weinstein_CV_112.pdf
uwspace.uwaterloo.ca/bitstream/handle/10012/5498/Prescod-Weinstein_Chanda.pdf?sequence=3&isAllowed=y
archive.org/details/100thingsyoushou1949unit
bfy.tw/DJag
facebook.com/christiansagainstscience/
cpusa.org/interact_cpusa/how-does-communism-and-christianity-work-together/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy fucking shit that noose.
also op, you are a fucking faggot holy shit, if you don't know how to make threads, don't make them

The chutzpah, they never learn.

So I'm guessing this author is also very skeptical of anthropomorphic climate change? Or does she selectively throw evidence under the bus for political purposes?

Fuck off faggot

I hate faggots like this user that think every OP needs to post a thread the same exact way. This is chan life bitch not a corporation. Fuck off

Sage, then. Suck nigger dicks somewhere else, please. We have standards here. We’re not clicking on slate.

Go back to cuckchan.

Be sure to tell your uncle/pol/ when you figure out how everyone here knows that you don't belong.

OP IS A MASSIVE GIGANTIC FAGGOT!

Die.

I shall learn.
I'm traumatized by the nose.

OP why can't you just follow the lurk for 3 years rule.

It's a nigger, a dyke, AND a kike. There's no oven hot enough for this fucking cunt.

Is it a photoshop ruse cuise or is it real ?

We're more traditionalist here cunt, perhaps if you lurked more you would understand where you erred.

OY VEY! These filthy whites need to ignore scientific facts!

At first I was thinking that she was some sort of sociology focused person. Then I looked at her CV. static1.squarespace.com/static/56dcce827da24f56fb1d2b31/t/581aa00a46c3c4492a2473b6/1478139914375/Prescod-Weinstein_CV_112.pdf
I though of why would someone with a PhD on Physics rambling such nonsense, but then I reached into this part.

Wait, you can get a PhD in Physics by whining about niggers in science ?

Jesus. Christ. Is that even edited pic?

This kike is trying to maintain the idea of a concrete external objective reality while denying the best method we've figured out of interacting with an external reality (science).

I can see an argument to be made for "science =/= truth", if you're claiming that there is primacy in thought and consciousness and that "truth" is the correct method of going about achieving the state of being that you want to have. Truth could therefore be the way to internally restructure yourself to achieve the state of being that you want.

This kike is being self contradictory though, by putting primacy in the world that we are perceiving. If you accept an objective external reality and history - that there is external space filled with objects and that these objects have been in certain states at previous times - as being an unquestionable truth, than you can't deny evolutionary psychology. This is because the external world is mediated by sensory perception, and modelling observable phenomenon is the basis of science.

If it were so…
uwspace.uwaterloo.ca/bitstream/handle/10012/5498/Prescod-Weinstein_Chanda.pdf?sequence=3&isAllowed=y

Possibly that she did keep separated her professional and personal life. But not anymore as it looks.

learn how to archive faggot

Slate are a bit of a joke, though. I'm not sure even normalfags think highly of them.

And this woman talks about science?

(((science)))
(((truth)))

Right up there with (((logic is sexist)))>>10377787

We're dealing with an idiot who games the oppression olympics. Nuke from orbit.

And then (in the other article) she has the nerve to say 'eliminate structural biases in education, health care, housing, and salaries that favour white men and see if we still fail'. AS LONG AS women and nonwhites fail (which is forever), they will shriek that there are 'biases'… somewhere. How else should they fail? It must be the white men's fault for oppressing the truth and obscuring those biases' existence.

It's not even worth it to point out the ways in which she committed appeals to ignorance and embraced ambiguous language, too, because every man will see those immediately and no woman will be able to understand it anyway.

dumbass

I imagine you have a sticker like pic related on your mode of transportation.

That nose.

If she got to where she was because of what was actually in her head she wouldn't feel the need to shout about all this bullshit. She didn't though. She was handed things the whole way up. If she weren't Jewish I'd say she might feel some guilt because she knows she doesn't deserve the life handed to her and is projecting in order to validate herself. Since she is Jewish though she legitimately thinks this is okay.

The sandnigger team really has come a long ways recently.

Niggerdikekike

-1/10 still would not bang
Notfixed.jpg

How do you fuck up your genetic code that badly.

Back on your belly, snake.

Do you have any suggestions how to detect if a co-author of a scientific paper actually put thought into it and contributed to it or (s)he has just been added to the roster for diversity points? Any rules of thumb? Telling signs? I don't doubt that she's in the shittier echelons of her field, but I would like to have some proof.

(I mean, other than the fact that her thesis begins with 'I hereby declare that I am the sole author of this thesis' only to just a paragraph later say 'This dissertation is partially the product of collaborative research and co-authored publications.', because, ironic as that sounds, I understand that such claims and disclaims are simple academic formalities; I haven't read much theses myself.)

Inbreeding.

(Although – excuse the tripleposting – the following emphasis (by me) is strikingly reminiscent to me of the Lovelace/Babbage relationship. Doing mechanical calculations based on someone else's ideas, hm?)

This is toothless kvetching. She's yelling into an echo chamber. The only people who read this crap are the "i fucking love science" crowd and their days are numbered. They all know it. The reason this kind of shit is from their side is to constant is because it is the final violent thrashing of someone who is about to die. It's instinct and nerves kicking in before the inevitable death.
We got the fish on the hook and out of the water. It's flopping about trying to get back in. Their days are numbered.

He's right.

Fear not user, this kike dyke will not procreate.

Is the bridesmaid a tranny? If so why does he look so disgusted?

Hi, newfag. Sage for no archive.

that one behind looks like a genuine ladyboy, no surprise if it's flfill bull role in such a progressive relationships.

Its not about rules its about culture you lazy fucking negro. Having a set way of doing things allows for identification of outsiders.

Just noticed, taken April 21st 2008.
←-This pic from 6th Febuary 2017.

This kike loves the rice niggers.

Science gets to physical truth, but it can't access/identify truths such as what is good and what is evil, right and wrong, justice and honour, god and fate etc.

It's an amazing physical tool that is unfortunately becoming a religion in the spiritually (((corrupted)) atheist/skeptic "community".

Wait… is she saying that she's nigger?

Nigger jews are arguably even worse than ashkenazi jews.

look at this gangly niggerkike and tell he honestly that jews aren't reptilian skinwalkers

and now i have the mental image of some fat autist slapping weebshit stickers on a 3k anodized glock.

But Dr. Weinstein Sheckleburg, if science isn't the truth then that means all of the thesis and "studies" on transgenderism and homosexuality being normal and acceptable cannot be true either.

Yes, she's half kike, half nigger, like Obama.

So wait, is she straight or gay? We know for a fact she's got an "Asian Fetish".

Science isn't truth, but a method to look for the truth. The real problem here is that these people worship science when it supports them, and decide to step back when it contradicts them, so no discussion is ever made in good faith.

LOL!!!

I'd sooner fuck an actual horse than a kike, less chance of STDs that way.

I don't even want to imagine what the mongrel that this combination will produce would look like.

So she got a Ph.D in Physics, and then wasted it spending all of her time with SJW bullshit… but we need more women in STEM goys

>stop equating (((science))) with truth
I mean, she's got a point. All those (((studies))) about how all races are equal, global warming, and other shit have nothing to do with truth

Women in science are by and large absolute cancer.

Is this the kind of woman all of those reddit pleb "YAY SCIENCE" goony beardmen like? Jesus christ how horrifying.

/thread

Ohfuck that resume is hilarious. Did Holla Forums write this resume? This is nigger-science man tier. What the fuck does astronomy have to do with race?! ROFLAMAO!

We wuz railroads and shit

Of course she is. Under current literature, yids have massive beaks because the air is free.

It's just typical leftist fuckery with language. Given that women never want to do anything but slander and gossip, in order to put them into (male-dominated field x) you need to widen the definition of field x so that gossiping about people in x or slandering them is 'x too'. So that, for instance, ranting how sexism causes underrepresentation of women in science is 'science too', and is as valid as conducting actual legit research. This way, moaning about racism in, say, astronomy is 'astronomy too', and professional moaners are astronomers now.

(Never fail to notice how this kind of messing with terms' definitions is enabled by the broader contemporary assault on language which comes in variations such as 'all words are relative' or 'only I can define myself', too.)

L M A O
>>>/reddit/
Faggot

This never fails to make me laugh.

(In short, leftists quite consciously abuse the paradox of the heap. Take, say, writing code. Is debugging a program still programming? 'Yes, of course', would start small the leftist. Well, then, how about documenting code? Does this still fall under the definition of programming? 'Well…', you would hesitate, but the get-women-in-tech feminist is only getting started. 'And if so, then clearly teaching people about your code is programming too! And if so, then how different that is from just teaching about code generally? In fact, there is no programming without advocating programming; stop insisting that your idea of what programming is is the only true one! Being a manager in a women-can-code organization is programming too!' Step by step, we arrive at a definition that, while useful to women ('I'm a programmer too'), is completely diluted from its original sense. Sage for tl;dr.).

If only.

oy vey science can't be true if it doesn't align with our post-modern egalitarian views where everyone is equal but non-whites are slightly better and all forms of degeneracy and hedonism carry no consequences

One funny thing is how she intentionally equivocated the term 'science'. She's hoping to make people distrustful of it in general, because it obviously suits her counterfactual agenda with respect to women and nonwhites, but if you read closely enough, you'll see that here and there, she's using 'science' in the sense 'men': 'science has been historically used to perpetuate oppression blah blah'. This way, she has secured herself deniability: 'I didn't speak against science, that's not true, what I did is simply used the word "science" to stand for "evil white men", stop being such an autist, I obviously didn't mean that science as a process is false'. While, as I said, successfully implanting distrust in it nonetheless. That's the benefit of equivocation: if you use a word in two senses, you can double the number of things which you vilify.

Science already proved that everyone is the same and bias causes everything.

That's science for you.

You know, I want global warming to be real, I desperately want it to be real. I want all of the world's resources to steadily die off and force whites to actually start acting like humans instead of rootless cosmopolitans shopping around for whatever makes their giney tingle.

Will we continue feeding the kangz when the oceans are dead? Will we continue our pursuits for "equality" when there isn't enough left for all of us to survive? Time for another round of brutal natural selection. Something needs to happen. Either the racewar or a near-death experience of all life on earth. I can't fucking stand this slow, meandering shuffle towards death and degeneration.

Same, wish that global warming was real, 90% of the global workforce becomes useless or that a mega-eruption that will raise global temperatures to +30 Celsius.

Science white men also made it possible for us to feed niggers and keep them alive past their expiration. But it has to go because it proves them inferior. I expect this kind of high time preference and over-emotional response from all non-whites when it comes to white envy.

Shit doesn't become false just because a Kike says it.
Yes, science isn't the same as truth.
Science is a best guess.

This is true. Civilization undulates. Intelligence improving society is like an exposion which pushes layers of dirt and dust upwards. The dirt rides on it. When the wave, the original increase in raw intelligence, disappears, the dirt – women, minorities, retards – does not immediately drop down. They still enjoy its elevated status, hanging in the air for a while. We are in the period that the society's core creative impetus is gone, but elevation of the parasitic elements which benefited from it continues… for a while, until they drop, having no power of their own.

Liberal science. Liberal science is looking at cool pictures of space, random trivia on reddit, and global warming (only used as a tool to guilt whites), evolution (only used as a tool to bash christians)
If they actually believed in science, they wouldn't be liberals. Evolution is the strangest to me. I imagine that "evolution" may fall out of favor with liberals in the coming years. Survival of the fittest is NOT egalitarian (and therefore not real science). Expect them to talk about how all creatures were created by a gay magic space negro.

Right, that oppressive 'way' to which they were subjected was actually using standardized testing and actually demanding competence in the subject at hand.

Of course that 'bias' is the answer to underrepresentation of women and minorities if what is meant by 'bias' is having schools teach real, practical stuff as opposed to idle chatter.

I've seen some yids, but damn!

In other words, yes, schools (used to) have 'bias': they are biased towards competence, generalization, and practical results.

That nose is on a whole new level of kike.

You're forgetting the fundamental enabler of egalitarianism, namely free will. A liberal will get rid of their cognitive dissonance by something along the lines of 'yes, that's true, only the fittest survive, but everyone can CHOOSE to try their hardest in order to survive, which is, incidentally, the reason that if you write off niggers and women as inherently incapable of educating themselves and improving their lives, then you are a part of the problem'. Equipping people with free will is the vehicle of leftist doublethink: it enables them to fencesit, to reluctantly concede, if needed, that yes, biological determination is a thing, but also to gleefully object to any 'oppressive' policy based on said biological determination, such as anti-immigration measures, because 'people have infinite capacity to overcome their determination through free will, therefore it's discrimination to imply that they cannot change themselves'. (In addition to 'not all are like that'.)

Leftists are tactical libertarians when it comes too muh individualism and muh nigger brown labor.

Personally I don't know what the hell he's talking about. He didn't provide any citations either.

It's probably some nonsense like 'toxic competitiveness' or 'toxic mental/verbal rigour' in the classroom. Basically: whenever men find themselves doing or respecting something which gets shit done, some principle which leads to cooperation and success, women realize that they don't want to do that thing and bitch that it is 'institutionalized systemic oppression' created by white males to oppress them.

In other words, achieving equality by erasing every feature of something (here: education) which exhibited gender differences. Equality through obscurity.

niggers have big noses, and so do jews. for this combo it's like she won the nose lottery. (as big and wide a nose as humanly possible) she also has all the same wacky thoughts and political opinions as both jews and niggers. she basicly a perfect synthesis of yid and nigro. here are some similar nigger jews. with exactly the same political opinions… what a (((coincidence!)))

Strictly speaking truth is only known a priori, but gas her anyway

they are def silver now

Wake me the fuck up, why must this be the timeline we occupy? This is the way the west is turning into mediocrity or worse.

this shit has been going on since the 50's. but nobody heeded the warnings.

Um. Liberals LOVE survival of the fittest.
Your problem is that the definition of "fitness" you have in mind is not what is meant when they talk about evolutionary fitness.
Don't believe me? Then just pay attention next time a liberal is arguing with a right-winger about White replacement/outbreeding by muds. They get positively giddy when the chance comes to preach about that "only happening because non-Whites have better reproductive fitness."
The American negro is like a precision engine of sexual reproduction - finely calibrated to operate at peak efficiency within the Western welfare state. This is why niggers and middle-easterners have vastly more children than Whites. If they're raising more children then by definition they are fitter and liberals LOVE to let you know that, with a smirk on their faces, backed up by "science."

when you're already a disgusting mutt I guess you don't give a fuck about what your kid looks like

Christ, that fucking snozz…

Here’s the full thing for anyone interested. archive.org/details/100thingsyoushou1949unit

It's not surprising the jews in movies get plastic surgery all the time to look whiter

she had to switch to dyke when she realized interracial marriage wasn't progressive enough

Winner of the Opression Olympics!

Nice, thanks.

This again? No, not everyone with a big nose is a–

any before pics of her nose?

Not quite lolbergs at least say you can hire who you want, liberals want to and have written laws to force you to hire shitskins regardless of the business owner's wishes.

bfy.tw/DJag

I think she still looks gross… ewww.

is it safe to say part of why jewish people hate us so much is because they feel inferior and ugly? (which they are)

interesting exchange here. get to see a glimpse of how fem indoctrination courses are formed.

Oh my god, what's wrong with it's face?

Now where have I seen another semitic group that finds science problematic….

facebook.com/christiansagainstscience/

I suppose if certain women helped found the tech sector that means group differences don't exist lmoa

a nigger kike

she has some dane ancestry it sounds like, but if you listen to her talk behind the scenes she's just as slimy as any full blooded yid.

nigger and Jew genes

just more brain washing, I hope trump keeps working to demolish (((gender studies))) in the education system.

Women lack the intelligence to understand a concept that complex.

you mean (((christians)))

Well, to be fair, a woman's understanding of a subject depends on the explanatory ability of the man talking to her. A woman's ken is constant in the sense that she only ever understands 20 % of what is being said to her, but it is variable in the sense that different men can speak to her.

Except these women don't listen anymore because its just "mansplaining".

don't derail this fucking thread with your anti christian D&C shit nigger

Why would a woman reveal that she has understood what a man has told her? Expressing one's comprehension is a sign of gratitude. Why both acknowledge someone's help to make you understand a complex topic and accuse him of mansplaining if you can only accuse, and skip the acknowledgement bit altogether?

It is in women's interest to show zero sign of having benefited from men's explanations, for obvious reasons, but this doesn't mean that they actually don't do that, as far as they are able.

No, women brains are biologically incapable of understanding topics as complex as group trends. Women who appear to understand it don't, they just mindlessly parrot men like they're supposed to.

Reported for obvious kike shill.

I was pointing out that whenever a christian is fucking up, a jew is likely behind it. get a clue.

i'm not talking about actual christians you idiot. i'm talking about jews using christian, learn how to read.

Oh, yes; sorry. I meant to quote the guy YOU replied to.

filtered

good, keep being a kike puppet.

eh, as much I like christianity for its effect on building western morality. I hate how co-opted its become. but I have no idea how to fix it.

Jesus fuck.

Like always they state something true then swap it with their faulty argument. False equivalence, bait and switch etc.

I don't think i've ever seen a female academic that wasn't jewish or at least married to one.

how can the youth be immunized from commie mental gymnastics?

kinda reminds me of this female astronaut.

OP looking at Slate… ask yourself what you're doing with your life.

Of course it's batshit stuff and from a cartoon kike looking dyke bitch. A doctorate in astrophysics and writing for a blog, suuuuuure.

it's always good to keep tabs on what the normies are reading.

hahahah gas yourself.

I don't like this image because it allows shills to learn how to blend in without ever posting or lurking on the board. Our rules and culture are unwritten, that's how we weed shills and faggots out.
delete this image now

This retard can't even keep his falsehoods intelligent and he thinks people will fall for his unsubstantiated bullshit.

Which chan are you referring to as cuckchan:
The one that has banned any user posting clear evidence of Trump's entire campaign being a massive jewish hoax against the goy or the one that allows open discussion of how the majority boards have been compromised by hasbara kikes shilling for ZOG?

Hilarious. He even looks like a Jew.

evolutionary psychology focuses on how the brain actually functions and the neurochemistry involved that results in behaviors
it is the least (((psychology))) tier of all psychology

As has the Jew

Yeah, certainly not fixed. I'd bet 88 shekels that under those clothes you'd discover pic related.

Why oh why did I look?

Has to be some kind of ayylmao. Jewgle says it's working undercover as an negro with a phd, but look at it.

WEW!!

Conflating higher truth with facts and not understanding that is is not facts is why Christians lost every debate with atheists because the Christians argued that their higher truth was factual while not being able to provide evidence that it was.

Fundamentalism is cancer.

Just don't respond to them and they'll continue flailing like retards

Don't worry, it's a typical greenscreen studio vid from NASA.

It's incredible ugly. Fakest-looking fake human I've seen for a long time.

Kek. Christians with a modicum of philosophical education regularly blow atheists out of the water. Empiricist materialism with its concomitant, atheism, is one of the most retarded metaphysical positions possible. It's not even kindergarden level.

Delicious irony.

No their is not. There is faith which is not empirical.

Yes ISIS, in their fundamentalism, does nothing wrong.

Not in terms of creating a virile society. Truth is the basis of action.

This is an old thread

Typical empiricist strawmann. First you have to proof that sense knowledge is the only kind of valid knowledge in the first place.

Protip: you can't. That's why empiricism is intellectually dead since more than 200 years now

Another strawman, and that even ignores that atheists are among the most fundamentalist people imaginable.

Here's the smaller, better quality version with sound.

She is right, but for the wrong reasons. I know that by "truth" she means "things that turn goyim bad." But there is no such thing as truth outside of your head, only degrees of confidence. Feelz > realz. If that wasn't true, things like Communism would never become popular. Though you do need realz to understand feelz.

Solipsistic bullshit. There is Truth, with a big T, although, of course, it's by no means easy to ascertain it in all cases. The fall into relativism is precisely the problem with the West, from where all problems spring, including racial egalitarianism.

Then can you refute the rest of my post without going "NO U"? Because all you're telling everyone is that your thinking with feelz.

You should have just told him that he's a retard who relies on appeal to ignorance ("but what if you're wrong?!?!?!") in arguments because he's too dim to think of valid counterarguments or weak points.

Lel. Want to know why merchants always end up the real leaders in countries, for better or worse? Because they have the highest potential for understanding feelz. Most people make their money and time by working. But merchants make their money and time by convincing other people to give their money and time to the merchant. So the merchant has to know what it takes to convince people almost all of the time.

Nobody denies that, for rhetorical/propaganda purposes, the manipulation of feelings is fundamental. But that does NOT mean that objective truth doesn't exist! "Don't get high on your own supply".

Yes, perhaps. Interesting that this topic came up, though. During the last few weeks I'm reading and listening more about fundamental philosophy and the West's fall into relativism. Really important to root out faulty premises, in oneself as well as other Holla Forumsacks.

Several mutually reinforcing factors are to blame. Western psychology and psychotherapy, Eastern "meditative" practices, "psychedelic" drugs. All of them push, more or less forcefully, excessive introspection, which replaces innate, healthy preoccupation with the external, objective, physical, with aimless self-contemplation ("when you really think about it, the only thing I can be certain of is my own metacognition blahblahblah") and pseudolinguistics ("every definition is relative"). Notice how each of the three is heavily promoted in the media.

Good post, would agree. I was listening to some Jay Dyer podcasts the last days and fully agree with him in that Western elites (Jews and non-Jews alike) have been and are heavily pushing weaponized, weakening pseudo-philosophy on the masses. The three vectors you mentioned are the faulty premises which, ultimately, express themselves in racial egalitarism, feminism and a host of other ills. Good foundational philosophical thinking is really important, not as some sort of armchair thinking, but as a form of mental firewall.

Ah, this is a vast subject. I forgot the details since I last tried to define it, but the core difference between liberal and rational use of language is simply that the latter describes and the former changes.

This is going to be a hurried post, but just a couple of examples:

Or in short, the difference is between generalized and personalized.

Good examples. I still have much to learn about those tactics and fallacies.

What's there to laugh about? Atheism is a claim about the (non)existence of God or gods, so it's per definition a metaphysical stance. This is really basic stuff.

I'm betting that that abomination added the title just to sound more credible

I hate slate. that site still doesn't support https connections. I guess they don't want to prevent ZOG from recording the traffic.

holy shit is that the elusive nigkike? somebody tell DeMarcus (((Liebowitz))) so he can get his oy vey muh dik on

Jesus, why. I'm not even a Holla Forums user but something about those images just physically hurts me.

Why would you bang a kike anyway?

friendly reminder that science is probably T H E most potent tool in the human arsenal and that you shouldnt believe the kikes trying to poz it into whatever the fuck they are trying to do with it

science, just like 3rd reich, is not what the media kikes are portraying it to be
it is something glorious, beautiful, and of utmost importance

Agree, but it has to be open and transparent science. The whole scientific process nowadays is highly pozzed and very intransparent. Govs, corps and foundations keep a tight lid on things, and individual researchers have to tow the line just to get scraps for funding.

On what planet is she black?

Objective truth exists, but it can never be proven. Only felt/believed. Even Christianity asserts this.

Funny, it was "science" that they used to force cock-sucking faggotry on the masses.

The issue with those is that they aren't doing science. They are coming to predetermined conclusions based on their own biases and selecting the data which fits their narrative.

Complete bullshit. The proof is that one is unable to change reality at will, that there is always something - the world - which puts resistance to your will and desire. This clearly shows that the self and the world are not identical, i.e. that there exists an objective "outside" reality.

You can't state that taking a stance on something that does not exist is still a stance on its existence but just denial. It is pure cognitive dissonance.

Of course you can. Metaphysics is the part of philosophy related to the ultimate grounds of reality, concerned with "what really is". When making a claim about ultimate reality - in this case the existence or nonexistence of God or gods (which are not the same, but let's leave that aside for the moment) -, you are ipso facto making a metaphysical claim. There's no way around it.

Atheism usually comes as a package bundled with materialism (the metaphysical claim that only matter exists) and empiricism (the epistemological claim that only sense knowledge is valid knowledge). Both are easily dismantled, that's why the queen of natural sciences, physics, threw out both more than a hundred years ago.

I don't really have something against atheism per se. It just gets terribly on my nerves that many of them speak as if they had a kind of monopoly on logic and rationality, when in fact, ironically, many of them operate based on completely outdated metaphysics and epistemology. The whole Dawkins crowd etc., many of whom have absolutely no idea how current scientific theory work. It's much, much more "platonic" and metaphysical than they think. Pauli, Heisenberg, or Maturana for biology etc, that's where it's at.

That's a two-bagger.

Dictionary

You are simply making things up and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are not intentionally trying to deceive anyone. There is NO mention of materialism in that definition.

So if I deny the existence of Princess Luna in Equestria from My Little Pony, you are saying that is a metaphysical claim that epistemology applies? I am genuinely interested in how you answer this.

I didn't reference the definition of the term "atheism", but the fact that most atheists are also materialists and empiricists. At least in my experience.

Yes, of course. Every statement that makes a claim regarding ultimate reality is, by definition, a metaphysical one. Of course in the case of fictional characters whe would have to specify this, as e.g. comic characters do exist in certain way, albeit only in fiction.

Gay weddings look ridiculously unaesthetic. Even with the degeneracy aside, something about seeing the two white dresses or the two black tuxedos standing next together triggers my autism something fierce.

2 GENDERS
2 SCOOPS
2 TERMS

ANYONE WHO LAYS A TRAP OR A HOLE FOR ANOTHER FALLS INTO IT HIMSELF, HAHAHA
HAHAHA

As a reborn believer who would have been derogatorily termed and/or beheaded as a "christian"… i.e. an individual who bases his/her objective Truth on the Living Word and attempts to live a Christ Like life Inspired by Jesus Christ. I cannot agree more, the cookie cutter mould (((man-made))) religion or the synagogue of satan that has conspired many of us to follow in, has lead most "christians" down a life of hedonism. I have met atheists with better hearts than that of those who claim to be christians - which in itself was a derogatory term in the days of Paul.. "The Way" was their movement and that was what it was known as, I would argue that the buildings of brick and mortar, the dogma and the fallibility of man is guilty as sin… I see no reason why any believer should argue against science, in fact, it should be encouraged. For our beautiful creation and biblical knowledge always encourages science. Science is running scared and yet man places it's pedestals on flawed theories and continues to build a tower of glass. Science can easily support the Godhood and context of Jesus Christ, Creation, Existence. The laws of thermodynamics alone support many clauses. It's just sad to see how man's ego, homework and studies trigger them to a degree that they would go apeshit when disproved at their own game. I don't blame them, I mean, imagine working on a theory for 20 years, only to be BTFO by the bible… Then to see and to find scientific evidence that the younger kids are creating theorems that disprove one's theory. It's been occuring for years but the scientific community chooses to (((ignore))) the data which is clear for all to see. It's about communities, (((groups))) and affiliations. Nobody wishes to lose face, however… the data exists and you do not have to be a "scientist" to see the problem within the data.

Still, do not mock jews for Jesus. At least they are repenting for what their people have done. They are doing something. These are the people the kikes hate even more. Get spat on. I actually have no problem because there is no such thing as a (((jewish))) christian, only a completed Jew. And these people are a bigger ally to you than what you would be lead to believe.

And what Blackness does she have?
Confused European here asking

Good post. I agree, if an individual or a people push God from his throne, something will always take this place. Eliminating God leads to humanism, i.e. putting Man central. This leads to egalitarianism, because once you have put Man central, there isn't an objective foundation for ordering human affairs anymore. From there on it rapidly spirals into socialism, feminism and a-racialism. Very true also that the "education" system really fucks people up. It can take years to deprogram oneself.

Good post

The heisenberg and goedel crowd are really interesting, because in a way they are really incomplete, that is why they need god, dont they?
In a way there is nothing inherently bad about it except for that jew not eating like the suppenkasper.

Religion has to be replaced by tits, and tits and even more tits. Useless bags of fat in motion, two axiomes that grew, and every nigger can count that even without any language. A language we all obey. It is some useless bags filled of fat and glands.

And the hypermoralist fags willl get the ratatata.
Getting fucked like the cunts you are, the only thing that is hard is my diamond dick. Like an ad "lonely horney single mothers". Make memes with the copyright sign make memes, make em with no avail.

Just like the fbi behavioural unit, you like to look in the mirror, and you are fat dumb ape, feral beast incognito. A feral nigger. Not really a gorilla but a fat deprived ape with a lot of suger.

Here's the problem: Make the author some white guy on and you'd get plenty of Holla Forumsacks agreeing with the idea of the article.

Lack of a soul impedes development.

because they would be meaning it in an anti-bolshevist way. shill

All this things could be approached scientifically too.

And this is why became white people great - because they did so and did not rely on stupid "holy books" or on rabbis/priests to tell them what is right and what is wrong.

Compact single-image version.

that's her real face.
i was thinking OP had it shooped to resemble a Wyatt Mann cartoon. turns out he didn't.

but more to the point. they are the ones who started using "science" as an argument to silence opposing views and make the ones who held them stupid and ignorant.
i'm surprised she's surprised.

so, did she do anything physics related in her career, or…?

*The nose knows*

The jew cries out in pain as he strilkes you.
- Holla Forumsish proverb.

Yes,

now I know why I hate clowns so much

Your screencap is retarded.

Since you push (((christianity))) in, then you will appreciate that your religion is communism. You simply cloak it in semitism. Your kind is poison.

cpusa.org/interact_cpusa/how-does-communism-and-christianity-work-together/

I never understood this. We already have a subject field available that renders a title (or "header") in blue text. Redtexting a title for the post seems redundant and also pushes out your subtitle when browsing the catalog and looks like unreadable shit. 'Splain this.

That said, posting infographics on how to expedite your journey from newfag to seasoned shitposter is equivalent to "lurk less." Kind of against the ethos, no?

Jews didnt come this far to self disintegrate
She will impregnate herself to carry her rotten dna into the future.