ITT: Liberals having a full on melt down

Did he even win because he's a good candidate? Or were people voting along party lines and just no one gave a shit about Hilary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob5KzB_EOqc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA
onmilwaukee.com/buzz/articles/shame-on-liberal-elite.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V-yo1Jyw_Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=YibDgSd02Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=-1hg6VrXcjg
medium.com/soapbox-dc/democrats-are-about-to-plunge-into-a-civil-war-e2ac6f65eb48#.cdkwzr9wv
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
nypost.com/2016/04/17/the-clintons-connection-to-the-panama-papers/
twitter.com/liberalism_txt
medium.com/soapbox-dc/democrats-are-about-to-plunge-into-a-civil-war-e2ac6f65eb48#.m0jthu8ae
theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/13/felon-voting-laws-disenfranchisement
democraticunderground.com/503.php
twitter.com/AndrewDFish/status/796206752106708992
academia.org/the-origins-of-political-correctness/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism#Etymology.2C_definition_and_usage
womenintheology.org/2016/11/14/there-is-no-such-thing-as-the-white-working-class/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/13/you-liked-sanders-so-why-didnt-you-vote-clinton
dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/12/1597788/-WAKE-UP-We-don-t-need-a-new-Dem-Party-We-need-to-face-this-one-critical-truth
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxqb6zXDYkA
slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/
slatestarcodex.com/2016/06/17/against-dog-whistles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello! Michigander here.

Trump won because all the inbred hicks and white trash voted but the niggers stayed home. If the niggers voted Hillary would have won and we wouldn't be in the middle of preparing the bunkers right now.

t. Holla Forums

I dunno, I don't see how that would make that much of a difference

Now that the election is over, can we have an american election general thread, so shit trump/Hillary threads don't need to be made every five fucking minutes?

Hopefully

Comparing all women to Hillary Clinton is the most cruelly sexist thing I can think of.

can you imagine a world where chicks under 24 were not allowed to own social media

can you imagine just one day not encountering a shitty piece of "lol white ppl" (usually coming from a white girl trying to paint herself as different) wisdom when you're trying to read the your facebook feeds

Clearly, it's everyone else's fault that the Democrats lost.

durr

God I fucking hate that cunt.

I lived that world. A common internet joke was that online all men are men, all women are men, and all children are the FBI. I really miss those days not because there were less women, but because the internet wasn't overrun by normalfags and social media as we know it didn't exist.

can you imagine a world where men under 24 were not allowed to own social media

can you imagine just one day not encountering a shitty piece of "lol feminists" (usually coming from a young man trying to paint himself as edgy) wisdom when you're trying to read the your facebook feeds

Twice in a row? Confirmed Holla Forums copy pasta

4chan/Holla Forums are pretty much snapshots of the old internet.

No you're not you faggot, we didn't have shits like Holla Forums or Holla Forums back then

Man those silly alt-right and their conspiracy theories…oh wait

There was racism all over the internet in the 90s. Political correctness wasn't really a thing back then and especially not on the internet. The only difference is the racism wasn't edgy in the 90s and now it's edgy but it's the same kind of stuff like it was preserved in permafrost the entire time.

True, but imageboard culture has changed for the worse since then.

fucking liberals lmao

Moviebob has been going nuclear

it's like an amalgation of all the liberal nonsense I've been hearing in one neat little package

Literally talking shit about the working class.

Liberals are the retarded """""""""left"""""""""

As a Berniebro i think Shillary was the problem she was a terrible candidate.

you can tell how desperate he is to get laid with that sentence alone
even the Yemeni children who are starving to death because of her?
she screwed up the easiest electoral win in the world
remember, It's YOUR FAULT Hillary isn't president right now, not hers

jesus christ cinema robert is the fucking avatar of deluded self-important upper-class liberals.

I know most of Holla Forums was assuming it was going to be bernie from the beginning. Most of the nuclear-grade memes were prepared for Bernie and we had to scramble for the Hillary stuff.
I think he would have won, but then again I never thought Trump would win period.

All that being said, I feel strongly that Hillary was the best possible candidate for Trump to face and the media did everything in their power to tick off a lot of the afterberners into voting stein, johnson, or even Trump.

I think worked both ways, which is why those elections were so fucking terrible.

Liberals in power: Lol, fucking rednecks, why are you so afraid of change?
Liberals in opposition: AARGH the country i changing in a way I don't like, this is terrifying!

lel. Honestly, we should just skip out all the middle men and have one election every ten years where only 14-24 year olds vote.

One side keeps blaming the other for rigging elections, when they are both part of it.

Anything more delicious than libtard infighting?

We should fuel it until their leaders are all gone and the masses get behind us. We need some central figures like the Alt-Right got Milo, Alex Jones, etc., though.

You should try to claim based professor.

Any time you find yourself thinking "we need an Alex Jones," you should stop and reevaluate your whole life.

Get yourself a couple extra billion neurons, then come back and re-read what I've wrote.

Jeez, imagine being a cunt. The men hate you for being to liberal and now all non-whites hate you for not being liberal enough.

I did read what you wrote.
Fringe political movements, especially on the Internet, tend to attract cultists and attention whoring weirdos, like Alex Jones and Milo.
Even if the movement started with some level of sense or good intentions, these leaders will insure it becomes a laughingstock when they go full cultist, for example Posadism.

The difference between liberal idpol and Nazis grows less and less by the day.

This is so fucking emblematic of the liberal left today. They see working class white people voting Trump and assume that it's because they're all racist and sexist, they compeltely refuse to recognizes that these people clearly feel abandoned by the political establishment and neoliberalism, as well as constantly being brushed off as "privledged" by liberals and having their concerns dismissed. For fuck's sake these same people turned out in droves to vote for Bernie. There is such an untapped well of possible leftist sentiment here it's not even fucking funny. Clearly the democrats and their shills are too retarded to mobilize it, hopefully somebody like the IWW will be smart enough to realize the potential.

I wanted trump to lose simply so Holla Forums would cry about it, but the silver lining is that now liberals are crying, and Hillary might go to prison.

so are they calling women who voted trump feminists? im confused now

Why is this person sexualizing non-whites, while leaving the white girl immaculate and pure.
Can I play Idpol too?

Pretty sure the artist was attacking white women in that pic. Probably a joke about how white women have flat chests and asses.

you could always read the article…

Holy shit they are doing a twitter black out!

Which is basically just contributing to the sexualization of Woc. This isn't even mentioning the fact the white girl is dressed more professionally.
I also noticed only the blonde people have hands, is that another message?

I'm not really trying to be realistic, just finding things to help in the death spiral.

Yeah, calling out libtards as racist/sexist is pretty kek.

Is this what liberals think is actually what goes on in reality?

Oh it's happening. I was walking to work yesterday, and I saw a group of young white males in red hats. They approached me and said "Can I see your papers". I responded, frightened, that they were not the authorities. One said "Trump President Nao, he gonna make all white people authorities." At this point I ran, knowing my life was in danger.

All of this outrage reminds me of when John Kerry lost against GWB in 2004. I don't think many of these kids remember that time.

A Trump presidency will forge these children into adults.

yeah because everyone is wrong, except you. and nobody has made a political movement for the exact reasons that you want to. therefor everyone is wrong except you

can we finally unite against something? or are you also just people from (the real) /pol?

pic related

Who is "we"? We can unite against the Bourgeois when the liberal ideologues have been removed and their liberal followers are ideologically exhausted enough to switch to our side.

I've always been supportive of your fight against bigoted SJWs such as the ones posted in this thread. The problem is that a lot of Holla Forums just seem to be mirror images of those SJWs. If you swap white for black, men for women, cis for trans, straight for gay, they start to be very hard to tell apart. I don't give a shit about any of those attributes. With that in mind, I'm not sure how much our goals actually overlap.

to be fair, Holla Forums still supports freedom of speech. Sure, they'll shout at those they disagree with, but tehy don't seek to have big daddy government come in and protect them from words.

inb4 screencaps of Holla Forums bans, two can play at that game

The libertarian side of Holla Forums aren't too bad. From what I've seen though, the authoritarian anti-free-speech faction have gained control of the moderation and most of the discussion on the board. Tankies on Holla Forums piss me off too, of course, but there is a vast difference in moderation between the two. For instance, Holla Forums wouldn't tolerate endless fucking threads by anfems and Holla Forums repeating exactly the same boring, shitty bait over and over and over and over and over again every day.

I mean, I DO believe that racial aggression are something that can happen, but why do you have to make it so unbelievable?

Why don't you believe her lived experience? Are you some sort of bigot? Are you trying Caucationalize her lived experience away?

Shit,i hope this catches on

No the are calling them FUCKING WHITE FEMALES!!!

Liberal-tards. Why is Twitter so full of stupid people?

leftist twitter is actually good and makes fun of these tards

This was par of the problem to be honest. All you triggered whites boys always want to forget about super struture.

I understand the reference behind that pic and it makes me both upset and hilarious.

They did the same with Remain as well, culminating in a hilarious debate with David Starkey asking some dumb libtards if they wanted to have an age ceiling for voting or give younger voters multiple votes

Brexit* not Remain

Not anymore, normalfags rule, even here.

Put some posts up please.

fuck you man. I fully support leftist economics, but immigrants better fucking assimilate, or go back wherever they're from.

Culture is a spook TBH.

Are you the Borg or something?

Watching Arthur Chu have a full-blown meltdown made me grin like a fucking madman. There's few people I truly despise, but Arthur Chink is truly deserving of all my hatred and then some.

I don't give a fuck. I don't want colony of foreigners building enclaves inside my country. If they come here, they join my country, speak my language and follow our cultural traditions.

t. Holla Forums

I meant all culture, my property.

Do you own the country?

A great example of non-assimilating immigrants is the russians in Estonia who right now want to be part of russia. They've lived on estonian land since stalin, but can't speak a word of estonian. This demographic literally sabotages their country in favour of their true homeland.

Same thing happens in Finland, with Fennoswedes demanding special treatment.

non-assimilating immigrants = Bad news for future of a country.

This applies to PoC as well.

Country is collective ownership of the people who are citizens. I have vested interest to make sure my people don't get consumed.

Black is not a collor, though.
And neither is white.

Also, PoC is a racist term.

You mean those standards that change multiple times every generation and that natives can freely participate in or rebel against without question, so long as they aren't spooky scary foreigners?

And there I thought this was a Nation…
And that a nation is a capitalist creation…

Hm…

if that is so, then why are capitalists trying to break down borders and build globalist world? Why are neoliberals pushing for destruction of ethnic identity?

I'd rather be called a "fucking white woman" than literally referred to as a vagina.

Should men have a problem with being referred to as a "dick" then?

Well think about it this way, that's the only thing that differentiates you from a dude

The goal is to build a better culture. Existing cultures in every country are kind of shit.

Hating or not hating wymyns doesn't define a communist. Wanting to end the bourgeoisie rule and class system does.

Fuck off.
>>>/reddit/

Don't worry anfem poster, we hate you even more than the other men. To be honest 3DPD in general are pretty shitty.

Yet they only try to do it in terms of markets, while keeping the borders on for actual people…

HMMMM!!!!

Greetings, fucking white woman!

yes. I mean those norms. Evolution of culture is very different from replacement.

This is why leftists will continue to lose and far right will continue to rise. Because you're hell-bent on the destruction of national identities, something which majority of people ON PLANET EARTH believe in.

I wonder what would happen if 1 million Wisconsinites moved into the middle of Tanzania, refused to learn the Swahili language and refused to follow their cultural norms.

I don't want my cultural identity to suffer the same fate as native americans or as the britons who were displaced by anglos and saxons.

Most dudes I know aren't cancerous shitposters who live and breathe idpol.

I agree.
Also, nazicunts don't want people to integrate into their culture they want anyone that doesn't look like them to fuck off their countries.

you serious bro?

Do you not notice what happens in europe? Or the fact that neo-liberals like Clinton literally dream of open borders?

I think multiple men on this board would get triggered if I said "dicks" or even "pigs" instead of "men", but not if I called an individual man a dick.

That doesn't really matter though, seeing as men haven't historically been enslaved for their reproductive capacity (via the institution of marriage) and denied rights afforded to women.

NICE MEME!

YET NEOLIBS ARE ABOUT "NO BORDERS".

KEK!

I said "dicks" or even "pigs"
I would get triggered with pig. Whoever called you an animal or something? Why pig? What's even wrong with pigs? I for one love bacon…

Engels called discrimination against women the "first class oppression".

Every time.

yes, building a better culture by importing cultures deeply infected by theocracy.

The truth is that no fusion of cultures ever occurs, instead you get multiple competing cultures and identities. You get violence and tribalism.

you know what happens when you don't legally enforce assimilation!? YOU GET CANADA.

Compare Quebec and Louisiana. Can you imagine if Louisiana was like Quebec? A french speaking section of the united states that punishes people for having signs in english in order to protect "french identity".

Look at Belgium. How many years have they been a country with two cultures? Still no fusion. They went for a period of 2 years without a government because they couldnt decide, constant threat of secession.

How can you look at these multicultural countries and say you want the same for your own country? I feel like people who support multiculturalism are just idiots who want to feel like they're living in an exciting place. Just go travelling if you want excitement.

Calling someone a pig is to deny their humanity. To call all men dicks is to generalize unfairly. You got triggered over a single woman being called a cunt.

No, instead they've been enslaved for other forms of labor. However, neither of these is at all relevant to the insult at hand.

I am not talking about refugees. Neoliberals succeeded in destroying european borders within the EU. How can you say that they don't support open borders when thats literally their many stated goals?

Please stop pretending like you understand anything you're talking about, I'm about to cringe to death.

Yep.
Leopold was cutting of hands, at the same time.

Is this the 19th century?

Again, open borders for capital. NOT PEOPLE.

Or people to serve capital… that applies too.. you know … modern slaves…

I did not get triggered over a single woman being called a cunt, the post said "imagine being a cunt" in place of "imagine being a woman". Could have made the same point without being dehumanizing.

Would you be this indignant if a black person objected to a post about the high numbers of blacks voting for Clinton that the same breath called him a nigger?

can't argue, so you just throw around insults.

why don't you point out what you think i am wrong about?

I think multiculturalism is bad for a country's long time survival. Quebec will eventually get independence and Belgium will collapse too, because two different identities can not exist in peace in one country.

what part of schengen don't you get, bro?

bollocks, you lying dick

You are right the Bourgeoisie and Proletariat can not exist in peace

You mean calling a nigger a nigger?
Well, if he's a nigger.

#EDGY

How are you to cross a border, if you don't have the money to travel?

If you are a multycorp though…

Plus, you can still have nations to keep the people spooked.

You interpreted it that way yourself.

Oh yeah? Watch this!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob5KzB_EOqc

Because that's what the grammar used clearly implies…

you're changing the subject, you slippery weasel.

My point is that neoliberals are pursuing open borders. It is their goal. Hillary Clinton is on record literally saying that is her dream. The EU liberals literally destroyed internal european borders, and are even flirting with the prospect of weakening external borders.

Destruction of nation state is liberal project.

And you're here talking about "WAHHH I AM TOO POOR TO TRAVEL SO ALL THIS SHIT ISN'T REAL"

that song is about a man disparaging men so he can get pussy.

And we're talking about usage of words for genitalia as generic insults. I have never heard of a man getting angry about usage of the word dick. But I have personally heard women get hysterical about usage of "Cunt".

Replace "cunt" with "asshole". Suddenly doesn't read that way, huh? You've got a chip on your shoulder so you purposely took it in the most offensive way possible.

Actually, Quebec has mostly come to terms with the reasonable reality of confederation. They've overwhelmingly veered towards support for federalist parties.

Earn his spot? Man's got a lifetime subscription, VIP.

There's no way, no way this isn't Holla Forums false flag. Nooo way.

No. It's about a woman not trusting men, the lyrics that seem to be from a man's perspective is just the woman mocking what men say to her all the time.

Maybe it has something to do with the historical materialism of men and women as distinct classes…. NAW cunts just too sensitive, just like dem naggers

thats all worthless. Scotland has not been a country for centuries, but suddenly it starts flaring up in the late 20th century.

No reason to believe Quebec won't start sabotaging canada in the next century. Multiculturalism is a burden

Because they're histrionic cunts.

Oh wow it's almost like using gendered slurs changes the context of an insult :^)

I find it hilarious when women compare their "oppression" of being called cunts to the very real oppression historically faced by black MEN who were literally lynched on the streets because of the words of white women.

k

This is because men are really passive aggressive most of the time and know that it's NOT actually reducing someone to their genitals. I mean, heck, I even call men cunts!

mein gott

It is historical materialism, but understanding that means recognizing that the specific forms of how distinct identities, not classes, are oppressed within given societies gives rise to reactive forces. Women react to the word "cunt" because they are taught that they should. It's not culturally relevant to care about being called a dick. In other words, women are not inherently too sensitive, the sensitivity to this issue is learned culturally. That doesn't make the use of one word over the other objectively more or less harmful or meaningful.

Capitalism needs nations and nationalism is it's last resort, though.

Unless… The corporation becomes your relegion and nation…

But with Trump the cyberpunk dystopia is averted?
RIGHT???

You could stop making it all about "muh women" you know…

Unless you enjoy it! I don't judge people's kinks…

I disagree. "Woman" is desireness itself; they are imaginary really.

Finally, you get it…after all this time Greco user…

Also, should stop linking other (You)s together. It's a little annoying to most people.

HOW? I don't follow your thought process.

Globalists are literally working to destroy borders and you're still claiming that capitalism needs nationstates. It fucking doesn't. They want big massive market with free movement of goods and labour.

They want cheap labour to live in the same place as the customers, so they dont have to transport shit for millions of dollars.

Picture related is what they want for every country.

You could stop deriding women and ethnic minorities and still only acknowledge the class struggle, you know….

WAHHH I'M SO OPPRESSED BECAUSE MAN ON BUS SPREAD HIS LEGS TOO WIDE! I'M JUST AS OPPRESSED AS THE BLACK MEN GETTING KILLED BY COPS!!!

Read Lacan nigga!

And waste all the precious board space? INEFFICIENT!

I am a Leninist, you know…

I could. And I mostly do. Except for, when you make it all about them.

OK, then we're going to call you a "queen" while you stay unemployed and on the streets. Problem solved!

Are you black? Because if not then I don't think you have enough oppression points to use the N word. And if you are, post skin tone. You have to be at least nutmeg level.

nice straw-woman bro

One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman.

Maybe you could just…. acknowledge my point in a civil manner, re-affirm your own point which isn't detracted from in any way by mine, and proceed with the thread?

holy shit I regret voting for Bernie and Stein now thanks porky

Where's the fun in that?

Also all of a sudden pro-Sanders sites are surging and pro-Sanders comments are not deleted or downvoted.

Guess the Shill factory is collectively drunk or fired.

Reminder to ignore anfems.

Capitalists want profit first and foremost. You have bigger profits when there is no restriction on trade and no borders. But you wont have any profit if such thing as socialism happens. And it have a risk of happening when people are fucked over. So better Nationalism which allow profit (with cosmetic restrictions on trade) and is thirsty or communist's blood than socialism from the bourgeois pov.

Either she's actually speaking the truth or this is a Holla Forums false flag

typical Idpol. Stop supporting bernie because someone on an imageboard used the world cunt.

Thank God for Trump. He is the punishment you and your kind deserve for derailing the left with your identity bullshit. Hope he makes abortion illegal and says some more inflammatory stuff about women which will keep you in a state of butthurt for the next 4 years.

Voting for some candidate doesn't absolve you from the mental struggle one has to do to get thoroughly rid of one's ideology and replace it with another one. There are always lapses though, because this world of mass social media tries to re-brainwash you 24/7.

Don't take it personally, we're just helping each other break the conditioning.

In Communism, you can have all the board space you want! Even to fap on…idk, whatever, you know.

What are these? Is that like a wage? Wait a sec user, u tryna cheat me again?

The irony is if you didn't have such a boner for your own edginess you might succeed in converting more of the mainstream left to Socialism.

You are operating under the faulty assumption that nation-states inhibit global capitalism in any way. They do not. National trade laws, taxes, and tariffs are written by individuals working on behalf of particular bourgeois interests. As such, they are designed to facilitate trade that benefits thos interests.

Also, they most certainly do not want producers living beside consumers. That is a recipe for rebellion. What they want is producers and consumers living in near-by but isolated communities that are only ever close enough to distrust one another.

You must be new here.

I donated money to Bernie's campaign. You're either trolling or shit at reading sarcasm

Sure is breaking conditioning to shitpost about "cunts and niggers", so revolutionary.

jesus christ i'm going to be sick

Why can't we both destroy the liberal establishment together though? Like "a bundle of rods" (fascio), to speak your language.

Seeing you people still believing he'll even do one thing out of what he promised…

It's sad actually.

I think women should be second class citizens.

I'm still pretty spooked.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA

We've had how many years of globalisation yet there's been no major movement to the Left in any First World country's politics.

"Socialism via globalisation" clearly isn't happening anytime soon, then again what else would you expect from an ideology that glorifies worker's being fucked over because that means we're this much closer to the Revolution, comrade!

Not user, but we had anti-globalization movement around 2000, which of course failed to do anything. Because the left has generally given up on opposing the system (they became protectors of liberal status quo against the working class "bigots") anti-globalization sentiment was then captured by the right, which is where we are now. I support Alex Jones' language of "globalists" being our enemy, I just hope the mainstream left would learn something from their own irrelevancy (we can't even use the words "their own failures", that's how irrelevant they are).

The real goal is to build a better species.

That's the logic of a Hillary supporter. While the left tries to offer an actual political analysis, with possible strategies for the future.

Michigander here.

The "white trash" and "inbred hicks" are the working class, and we want you out of our state.

Also, the border will have bunkers to blast away the Mexicans with artillery and machine guns.

KILL ALL LUMPEN NIGGERS RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>We're somehow SPECIALER than all the other frolicking, wallowing, shit eating animals on Earth because ____?

If you think humans aren't stupid af you are stupid af.

What makes us "special" is that we're filled with ideology. Animals have none. And any ideology we're filled with can be replaced by another one. Dismissing the whole human species as stupid because of some political situation is just part of one particular ideology.

Sorry, not seeing it user. We're a doomed species who upended ourselves by our own stupidity.

See you in a century.

I don't really understand your response… Are you conforming my statement that we're spooked or not?

You know noting about Quebec

it begins

ughhh… But I welcome this explicit idiocy from the system that doesn't even try to hide behind more subtle ideology.

A lot fewer than black men having been publicly executed because of the words of white women. I also couldn't help but notice none of those were slavery.

We have come full circle.

They cannot possibly believe that anyone will buy this. Clinton backers literally own every major media outlet, and before the election they went about buying up a bunch of the minor outlets. As for the FBI, which happens to work for Barrack Obama, they bent over backwards to make the mountain of criminal accusations against her disappear as quickly as possible. Everyone saw that, right? There is no way that anyone could have missed those obvious realities.

tumblr please go

This fat whore needs to be sent to the gulags

I hate to break it to you homie.

Laci Green is Riley Reid if she overdosed on cheeseburgers and identity politics.

Surprisingly self-aware:
onmilwaukee.com/buzz/articles/shame-on-liberal-elite.html

throughout the democratic race liberals also pushed this idea that sanders fantasised about rape and that his voters were sexist and racist

it's the most bizarre shit

I call this victimism. It's the belief that being a victim gives moral legitimacy to your actions and makes your position or opinion superior.
It's not just limited to liberals. Whenever there are terrorist attacks almost whole nations can become victimists.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard

Jimmy seems pretty depressed tbqh:
youtube.com/watch?v=V-yo1Jyw_Bg

I hope he'll eventually exorcise that liberal within him.

These poor fools aren't even aware of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YibDgSd02Xk

The majority of butthurt won't even come from Trump in the next few years

Reregistering my NeoGAF account. Can't wait to speak my mind as I was literally banned for saying Clinton should have been indicted for the emails, as someone who has worked exclusively with classified documentation before and saw co-workers completely FUCKED for far less than what Clinton did. (Such as, wearing a security lapel visible as they went to the cafe across the road, thousands of dollars in fines and being fired.)

The "Queenie" circlejerk on that board is hilarious and it's great that 95% of the userbase has now come out as pro Bernie and is shitting on the Hillbot clique.

Jordan from TYT Politics risks his life by going into the wild to document the behavior of Clintonite losers
youtube.com/watch?v=-1hg6VrXcjg

Didn't Riley Reid endorse Bernie Sanders?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Keep digging that hole, Democraps. You're only making the fire rise higher.

Why would you post on a forum where the mods act like the Gestapo when a person so much says that he voted for Trump and gave his reasons, no matter how obscene they were? That isn't civil or even an atmosphere to promote discussion.

Liberals are cancer and Evilore is a douche. I still have my account but never posted.

Are you cunts time travelers or some shit?

Something I've noticed in all of this salt: most liberals care more about hurting "undeserving" whites than actually helping minorities. Many aren't even willing to consider things that help both because it might potentially make the lives of poor whites less miserable. They don't really give a shit about the "POC" they claim to advocate for but just about tribalism and their Twitter friends.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

wut

Historically, until very recently, they've been exactly half of the people enslaved in that way.

Weebs and anime sent to the gulag when?

Do you have any more trashman memes

I look forward to the day when these cunts openly claim to be victims of the 2016 election for the simple reason that they voted for Clinton.

Marital rape is an incoherent concept

>medium.com/soapbox-dc/democrats-are-about-to-plunge-into-a-civil-war-e2ac6f65eb48#.cdkwzr9wv

they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn they just dont learn

Le wives are slaves meme

I don't even know what to say.

I've come to view these people the same way I view Republican proponents: they must be willfully ignorant, to the point where it is no different than malice. In fact it may be worse.

idk i once saw a guy on the northwest front blog saying that obama being elected, had the same effect on white americans, as the isreali 1948 invasion had on arabs

you're right it's incoherent to believe that you own someone as sex slave just because you marry them

I don't get it. Did Obama not champion these issues too?

Modern American liberals will do whatever it takes to rationalize their actions and claim that they are the oppressed, under-privileged good guys fighting evil racists.

Dying movements cling to their ideals until the end.

It's always at the forefront of their consciousness. It's all they goddamn talk about. Economic issues? What are those?

Neither. He won because of a broken electoral college system and massive voter suppression and election fraud.

so are you still on the payroll for the rest of the month or something?

really thought you lot would have been let go by now

Wow. Liberals have actually become the new Religious Right. I thought it was a meme.

One million years gulag.

Ivory tower liberal #1: the proles are unhappy with us, what should we do?
Ivory tower liberal #2: listen to their concerns?
Ivory tower liberal #1: nah, we should just find better celebrities to brainwash them

Well I know who I'm going to be paying a visit to if the revolution breaks out.

Look on the bright side guys. Liberals are becoming seen as a joke, and progressives are getting a more prominent role in the Dem part under Bernie. Keith Ellison is probably gonna be the next DNC chair, assuming elite Dems aren't completely retarded.

Liberal morons need to realise that no ones gives a single shit about their precious celebs and their satires except them

I remember when I was this naive.

Obama didn't champion anything and Hillary wouldn't have championed anything. The Democrats all do the same shit. They make a bunch of promises and after they're elected they don't do any of it and just sort of try to be somewhat better than the Republicans and try to use that to stay in power forever because not voting for them means letting the Republican in.

They don't even rise to the standard of their own tepid liberalism.

lmao

Are you dumb? The destruction of democucks is the best case scenario for the left.

nigga wut

Yup. All neolib, neocons.

I felt the same until I realized that's the only chance of leftist policies getting instituted.

If we're being honest, most of us on here are middle class and can afford to treat political discussion as a hobby that doesn't affect us too badly financially. But the poor don't have the option of "um no fuck dems. We'll just slowly build 3rd party for 50 years and then get it going. :^)"

The progressive movement is already being laid out. No reason to shrug it off, when answers are in front of us.

medium.com/soapbox-dc/democrats-are-about-to-plunge-into-a-civil-war-e2ac6f65eb48#.otsl8kpps

This has to be the most tone deaf article I've read post-election.

I thought the collapse of the Dems meant actual collapse rather than years-long decline

He's made no effort to seriously oppose America's imperialism and he's never seriously opposed capitalism or proposed a radical socialist platform. The average republican for the 60s is further to the left then he is.

That won't happen though.

As a Black Berner™, I just want you to know this guy is in a last-bid desperate defense of establishment of Dems. If Bernie runs in 2020 and gets adequate media coverage, he'll annihilate the margins with PoC. Clinton won among us, solely on name-recongnition.

Come on, don't kill my hope yet, I want demoshits to burn

they're not gonna learn are they

It's articles like this that really make me think so many of the Idpol adherents really are just smug as fuck hipsters who want to shit on white poor people for being white poor people for daring to worry about their own economic conditions than falling into line with idpol shit.

Their pundits will feel the burn (no pun intended) for a while as everyone laughs at them. But the party itself will survive and resurge under Bernie Sanders, Keith Ellison, and the other progressives.

Be hopeful, user. Feel free to laugh at Dembasses on Twitter as I have been, but ultimately, you know I'm right.

How are you all this fucking retarded. This is the most obvious Holla Forums troll ever.

Thank you for not being retarded.

Jimmy Dore returned to his more liberal ways now…

Chapo Trap House

All the keks

Here's a meltdown about the stupidity of the liberals from a lefty liberal:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

that was a preddy good one

MÉLENCHON 2017

These liberal memes don't make any sense
Did Hilary ever apologise for making an "off-hand" "joke" about bombing Julian Assagne? Didn't Trump apologise DURING the second debate?

nypost.com/2016/04/17/the-clintons-connection-to-the-panama-papers/

Like I get that he doesn't like Hilary but whats unique about Trump?

I think the point is more that there's clearly something wrong with the liberals' politics and strategy if Trump won despite being painted as so horrible by all the media.

In case y'all need a place that concentrates all those kinds of sentiments from liberals: twitter.com/liberalism_txt

medium.com/soapbox-dc/democrats-are-about-to-plunge-into-a-civil-war-e2ac6f65eb48#.m0jthu8ae

FRANCE INSOUMISE !

HOW CAN LIBERALS BE THIS FUCKING BLIND HOLY SHIT

HERE'S TO EIGHT YEARS OF DONALD TRUMP LOL

10000000000000000000000/10

this please! we could almost do with a salt mine thread and "lets discuss why trump won because capitalism thread…

I'm so old, I remember trolling for the lulz, not stormfagging for the teat of pappy trump

celebrities are the ultimate form of liberal narcissism.
"Only my opinion matter because im famous".

In fact, the use of them in politcs just makes working class people roll their eyes

white people arent allowed to have pain because liberals feel that they are all muh privileged, so the redneck who just lost his job that lives in a trailer park and has a heroin addiction is muh privileged somehow.
This of course leads to resentment, quiet rage.

The liberals feel they are on the right side of history and all white people deserve to be destroyed, this has been aimed at impoverished white people, so the left has been brainwashed into thinking they are morally superior than working class whites and its okay to destroy them.
The elite have brainwashed the left into killing the working class through identity politics and neoliberlism.

If the democrats dont drive out the idpol, they will lose the white working class, and they will become the permanent home of the elite.

Also I think what actually happened here is that liberals have somehow internalized right-wing moral justifications for poverty ("if you're poor you're lazy and undeserving and stupid and racist!") along with a really patronizing view of everyone who is neither them nor the poor whites or right-wing political figures.

I don't think they're necessarily that mercenarily self-interested, as some of them have definitely drank the kool-aid, but it's less about helping people and more about feeling like a good person. Since liberals eschew materialism and instead interpret history as the progress of ideas and culture over the barbaric past, then all they have to do to get those good person good feelings is talk the right talk and denounce the people talking the wrong talk, thus ensuring that the right talk overcomes the past and we reach a perfect world where there is no intersectional gender violence or micro-aggressions.

What makes it worse is that many of these people subscribe to a form of economic Calvinism where they do not even consider the possibility that the economic base can be changed at all - to them, capitalism is an inevitability, something so unassailable that making economic arguments at all (outside of mild social liberal redistributionism) is pointless. It doesn't help that many are rather well-off and lacking in real problems, so they interpret the mild annoyance of someone being slightly bigoted (or incredibly bigoted on the internet) as a sin on par with murder. There's other factors that contribute to this, but this combination of idealism, shelteredness and ignorance renders them an actively harmful political force.

I hope you'll find it funny for decades then, you stupid cunt.

kek

It's a feature, not a bug of liberalism. This is what they exist to do–obfuscate the real problems, divert people's attention into dead-ends or at best, glacial incrementalism.

Heart of hearts, Holla Forums wanted Bernie to win. Not because they like him, but because of the ideological battlefield it would have created. It would have mobilized the right the same way Trump's election is mobilizing the Left. The election debates would have been glorious and the shitposting would flow like wine. Had Trump won against Bernie somehow, it would have proven a stronger case that their ideology is the more popular one, thus more correct. You can't say the same with a straight face when it's Hillary.

They're not bringing their best!

I'm unsure whether Trump would have lost if the Clintons had not manipulated the Dem primary. Or are you referring to the draconian US prison system where almost everywhere, you can't vote while in prison, and in some states, you can't vote as an ex-con in general? Bill Clinton's 1994 crime bill played a big role in increasing the number of prisoners.

theguardian.com/world/2012/jul/13/felon-voting-laws-disenfranchisement
According to this 2012 article in the Grauniad,

Today I learned all polifags were just argumentum ad populum spewers who only care about the # of bodies that can be lined up like bowling pin behind a belief

That is a very dank porky.
Thank you.

And democrat cultists are already doubling down, get ready for a second term Trump.

M O D E S T E X T E N S I O N
O
D
E
S
T
E
X
T
E
N
S
I
O
N

eid pmurt eid
repost this 66 times or the spell wont work

Liberals: you can adopt a colorblind approach and unite on the basis of class, or you can appeal exclusively to minorities, which is a recipe for electoral defeat in a democratic system because minorities are

IN THE MINORITY

Eid, Pmurt, Eid.

Eid, Pmurt, Eid!

really?

they still exist in Wales you moron

What is up with the liberal obsession with Harry Potter? Did they ever read any other book?

Liberals are retarded, they only read trash "story" books. They have no sense of politics because they don't read such books or articles. Their only political reading involves tweets filled with liberal buzzwords and buzzfeed memes.

That is some military-grade autism right there.

hmmmmmmmm

the revolution will be led by katy fucking perry

I think John Oliver has his lil show today… That's going to be pretty good.

Should be mandatory viewing for all liberal and socialists infected by idpol.

Dear god, I hope it mobilizes the left. If we don't get our shit together, this opportunity will fuck us like nothing before.

Liberals:

Also liberals:

kek

Harry Potter was written by a WOMAN
Hunger Games was written by a WOMAN
Hunger Games stars a WOMAN
Hamilton was written by a LATINO
Hamilton stars MINORITIES

It's all quite simple really.

Except Jim Crow preceded the civil rights movement. Political correctness preceded Donald Trump.

Are these people literally retards?

I really don't think they'll manage to learn their lesson in time to prevent Trump's re-election.

Fun times.

And they're all shit.

Beloved by the type of people that claims they "love to read".

The people that are often referred to as the "liberal elite"? Definitely not, they're #StillWithHer, even though she was so unpopular she lost to the most hated candidate in history. Hopefully, the half of the American electorate that didn't vote+the half of the dem voters that only voted Hillary because they thought Trump is even worse+the people who only voted Trump because they sincerely though he would bring change would wake up to see that a leftist alternative is the only feasible solution. I'm not American but my American friends tell me that this is what they're starting to see right now happening in the anti-chump protests.

comments from different guys from
democraticunderground.com/503.php

ftfy

This is the terrible meme
It's like saying zero is not a quantity

twitter.com/AndrewDFish/status/796206752106708992
Winner of the pseudo-Nobel prize in economics Paul Krugman on twitter:
Andrew Fishman:
Hmmm. Got me to wonder, can you get even more salt by making small offhand positive comments about Ralph Nader? Let's unlock that trauma, Vietnam flashback style.

Also, could the argument not also be made that Gary Johnson likely drew more voters from Trump than Stein did from Hillary?

So how the fuck was it Hillary who had the disadvantage?

It shouldn't be surprising that they believe this.

They can't accept, or at least can't admit that they are not the most oppressed people on the planet. It's incredibly central to their entire ideology, their entire being.

I think I said this before actually.

This.
They are not even plebian literature
They are trashy garbage aimed at degenerates

this. average american still thinks "I'm gonna be rich any day now" even as they descend into deeper poverty. almost no one in the US is conscious of "class" because the media spectacle has spent decades re-drawing the lines into idpol like race and gender. trump supporters think he is a friend of the worker but he's just another rich asshole. gotta keep the people divided.

In a communist society yes that would be reasonable to expect because when people move somewhere else it would generally be expected that they were going somewhere else to be a part of that society and culture. in our current society, people may move out of desperate economic situations or for their personal safety so it wouldn't really make sense to expect that they'd be cool with fully assimilating.

fuck. left my b8 flag on.

Hillary lost because Hispanics voted for Jill Stein

A sizable chunk voted 3rd party.

Bill kept making hillbilly jokes. The hillbillies actually went out and voted this time.

Liberals like to talk about how Donald Trump would make America into a laughingstock, but how much of a laughingstock would America be if they voted for a lesbian grandma who wanted to provide air cover for female Syrian fighters?

Show me the numbers, Krugman.

Hilariously, Trump got 45% of the latino vote. Clinton actually managed to fuck up the latino vote while running against a guy who was campaigning on building a wall and instituting stop-and-search. How is it even possible to suck that badly?

uh no he didn't. He got like 35% of the Latino male vote, and less of the women.

You sure about that? I recall a press conference the night after the election claiming 45%.

yeah I'm sure, I have some graphs of this shit on my phone. you can probably find it on twitter or some jacobin article

Ideologically, Holla Forums would have still preferred Bernie over Hillary. Bernie was an America First guy, just in a much different way from Trump. Hillary was the same old bend over for multinational corporatism and fucking over native workers for cheap uneducated immigrants

Hillary lost because she's an untrustworthy and unlikeable demoness

Democrats lost exclusively because Hillary is a horrible candidate and the DNC fucked themselves over. That's basically it. More people voted for Mitt Romney than Trump in 2012.

That map is from Strawpoll.com. It's basically trash.

Why must she always bring up Muh White despite being white as a sheet and probably having maybe two nonwhite friends?

More accurately, the anti-trump campaign issued from almost every corner of US media was indeed successful in suppressing Trump votes nationwide, but not in places where economic degeneration caused by neo-liberalism was most strongly felt. Sure Trump get fewer votes that Romney where Clinton won. But in those rust belt states that won him the election, he beat Romney and his votes were up.

She's just an SJW educated by a US humanities program. If there is something you don't like, the answer is White-Cis-Male muh privilege. That's the simple answer but it's 90% correct.

Because blaming ordinary whites is a distraction so the people don't blame a corrupt and greedy system

Honestly I feel like the NeverTrump campaign was, at least to some degree, disingenuous, especially after it became clear he was just another average Republican. By the end of the campaign Clinton seemed more dangerous to capitalism than Trump.

Let's go through some swing states Trump won.

Pennsylvania
Romney: 2,680,434
Trump: 2,912,941

Romeny: 2,115,256
Trump: 2,279,210

Romney: 2,661,407
Trump: 2,771,984

Romney: 4,163,447
Trump: 4,605,515

Romney: 730,617
Trump:798,923

Yes but at the same time they were putting out absolutely devastating ads.
Like the ideal negative ads: Just soundbites from your opponent, in context, with no need for further commentary because they are just so scandalous or outrageous.

Grasping at dust mites.
What you meant to say was
No one was fucking suppressed.

interdesting.
So Trump lost republicans and won Independents and Democraps

Trump another average Republican, nah, the average Republicans went all out against him.
Average Republicans usually can't into populism

But he is still part of the establishment, just a different faction.

You just said that media successfully suppressed a huge number of Trump votes on the grounds of him being racist. However, this was less effective in some states that *were formerly safe democratic states* even though it was very effective in states like California.

It's interesting to note that in all of those states besides Florida he would have still lost to Obama in 2012.

Compared to a guy, who was mayor, rep and senator?

Some dems honestly believe that Johnson vote are Clinton votes.

Well the Dems had 8 years to fix that. Or at least raise awareness.
But even if they could, they would not do that, because despite being fucked over by it twice in a short time period, at the end of the day the benefits still outweighs the costs for the dems.

That's still a helluva lot, considering..

Votes are still being tallied and updated, saw something this morning that said Trump just passed Romney in votes.

Liberals have no identity whatsoever, they slavishly follow whatever is popular. They're like the perfect consumers.

Well, not unless you're dishonest. I mean, people who voted third party knew their candidate was not gonna win the election when they still had the chance to vote dempublican, the fact that they didn't implies that if they couldn't vote third party they just wouldn't have voted at all, meaning no third party took any votes away from the two major candidates.
But yeah, many Johnson supporters were probably ex-republicans who just didn't want to vote Trump, so there was no chance ever that the democrats would win them. There's just this stupid assumption with dempublicans that if a third party candidate quits all their votes go to the closest big party, which means that the third party is siphoning away voters that would otherwise have voted for a major party, which is nonesense.
The democrat logic goes that way, though:
And anyway, those games of "if all of X's voters had gone to Y then Y would have won!" are retarded, because it's retarded to just expect all your opponents to quit and all their supporters to just run to you with no effort on your part.

He didn't get 45%, but he did beat Romney's percentage slightly.

What did she mean by this?

She means it was Hillary's turn to be president, she deserved it

The same thing most liberals are saying: Clinton lost because of sexism and, moreover, if Bernie would've won it would've only been because of sexism.

Yeah, okay, but the hell does it mean in this context? How is "sanders would have won" in anyway like that thing she said other than muh sexism?

Seriously, what the fuck did she mean?

I suppose I shouldn't expect much from the inventor of the "Bernie Bro" smear though

Her analogy was very clumsy, the whole tweet was just a convoluted way of blaming sexism

I'm not sure what you polacks hope to achieve when you post ignorant shit like this.

The entire fucking reason a lot of anons go on leftypol is because they're sick of the idpol nonsense peddled in mainstream "leftist" circles.

Fixed.

Making racism and sexism the sole priority is a distraction method by the corrupt regime to keep the people from turning on them.

Why bother suppressing the people when they suppress each other?

?????

Yes, this is all true.

Pol on half chan was sometimes actually pretty decent before Trumpism took hold. There used to be a fair few decent discussions on economics, geopolitics etc. Now all discussion that even hints at going against God emperor gets shitposted to death

A "distraction method" used by your heroes in Russia 100 years ago, who coined the concepts of political correctness, racism, and antisemitism as a means of suppressing opposition? But you didn't have a problem with it up until this point? Why is it all of a sudden a problem? Oh, because it's not working anymore? You can't be against the "corrupt regime" when Leftists are the major endorsers of it. Not only that, but on every dominantly Left-leaning University campus in the country they argue to expand that corrupt government. You Leftists are the problem. Then I come here and read "w-w-w-we'll they're not real Leftists!" They are real Leftists. The people advocating for the belittlement of our personal freedoms, from gun ownership to free speech, are all Leftists. Leftists are the ones who want hate speech laws, which would make it easy for any ruling party to suppress opposition with the full power of the law. Leftists are absolutely filth.

TBH, all the political chans have gone down in quality after throughout the US elections

I'm triggered, you assume my identity without understanding my argument.

Who benefits from the different races and sexes going at each others throats?

Who benefits when the regimes biggest obstacle to more centralized authority is demonized in the media and popular culture?

I see we're dealing with an utter retard here.

Alright, I'll give you a chance dumbass. Prove to me that one statement, right now, and I'll become a Nazi on the spot. I'll even go out and kill a bunch of niggers, spics, and degenerates for you.

All you have to do is post definitive proof of what you just said.

As far as "political correctness," I don't keep information on my PC. Here's a link. I skimmed portions quickly. I'm not spending the next 40 minutes finding easily found information for you.

academia.org/the-origins-of-political-correctness/

Also I'm not a Nazi, I'm a Nationalist. German political movement are German political movements. I don't associate with them.

Still not seeing any proof bucko

You are repeating utter nonsense. I don't even know how you could come to these misconceived conclusions.

Leon Trotsky employed the concept of racism to advance his agenda. You know him, right?

Show proof.

Google is your friend (to an extent), you incompetent schmuck.

nigger in an argument when you make a positive claim the burder of proof lies on you

your only proof is one image you found on Holla Forums which is why you want other people to do your research for you

To an extent you're right, but I'm not digging through the internet for an hour to find proof for some faggot on Holla Forums.

Holla Forums gets BTFO again. Nobody is surprised.

It's okay kid, we don't believe in killing the least intelligent, you're safe with us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism#Etymology.2C_definition_and_usage

yeah Holla Forums u sure got us there haha xdd

Are you retarded? I didn't say I don't do my own research, I said I'm not spending an hour finding links to every bit of information I say on Holla Forums.

Disprove it. I know it's true. I don't keep link archives to back it up, but I know it to be a fact. So go ahead, disprove it…

The soviets did not invent the concept of racism, but they did research and progress the ability to "weaponize" racism to destabilize foreign societies and distract their own society

womenintheology.org/2016/11/14/there-is-no-such-thing-as-the-white-working-class/

There's an easy solution guys: the people who hate us don't exist! It was all a dream!

Oh she was the inventor? It figures, she's a prime example of the sociopaths that hijacked feminist discourse.

Is there a meaningful difference between forcing people to vote for a particular candidate and using dishonest propaganda to ensure that they choose to vote for the same candidate?

Do these people get lined up at the wall along with the fascists? I can't imagine they'd support a forceful revolution.

G U L A G

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/13/you-liked-sanders-so-why-didnt-you-vote-clinton

When you don't win just shift the blame

dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/12/1597788/-WAKE-UP-We-don-t-need-a-new-Dem-Party-We-need-to-face-this-one-critical-truth
Written by "dmitcha", who is angry at comments like this: "Identity politics alienates white people, national presidential messaging must be economic and tuned to benefit everyone." And this: "For years, I’ve been telling anyone who will listen that wealth inequality is the biggest issue facing our society."

Does she have a degree in not making arguments or something?

Alright, so what? What about being colored people gives them special insight into the truth?

eat shit you smug cunt. fucking shoot these freaks

Fucking hell, I don't get it.

honest question–why does the black community have such an irrational affection for the clintons? lol

A better question: what gives every liberal fuckhead of a given race in the professional class the right to speak for an entire race?

www.reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton.

Saltier than the dead sea.

Ah yes, ALL CAPS AND BOLDING WHILE POSTING ON A GLORIFIED BLOG MAKES ME LOOK WAY BETTER AT ARGUING THAN THOSE MEANIES THAT TOLD ME TO RETHINK MY POSITIONS

I enjoy pointing out how awful Clinton is, but I'm always polite so I won't get banned.

Is this agitation?

The Clintons have made fantastic inroads with black community leadership for decades. Bill Clinton especially.

I don't mean to be flippant and it's become a meme around here but this is a pretty clean cut example of identity politics.

Her argument is that she's black.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxqb6zXDYkA

what re you talking about? if he wanted to reply to several at a time, why not do it?

slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/
It's a great article about anti-Trump hysteria media bullshit (and also what a dork Trump is).
>Trump made gains among blacks. He made gains among Latinos. He made gains among Asians. The only major racial group where he didn’t get a gain of greater than 5% was white people. I want to repeat that: the group where Trump’s message resonated least over what we would predict from a generic Republican was the white population.

That piece is also referring to an older article about how much sense it makes to search for "dog-wistling" in politicians' words (using double-meaning to get out secret messages aimed at tiny extremist groups): slatestarcodex.com/2016/06/17/against-dog-whistles/
>I worry there’s a certain narrative, which is catnip for the media: Many public figures are secretly virulently racist and sexist. If their secret is not discovered, they will gain power and use their racism and sexism to harm women and minorities. Many of their otherwise boring statements are actually part of a code revealing this secret, and so very interesting. Also, gaffes are royal roads to the unconscious which must be analyzed obsessively. By being very diligent and sophisticated, journalists can heroically ferret out which politicians have this secret racism, and reveal it to a grateful world.

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

wtf i love trump now

What are you talking about. I browse pol regularly and the mods very publicly ban dissenters to the cheers of post reading mods are gods etc. I dont think leftpol mods do a perfect job but pol mods only goal is maintaining the nazi circlejerk safespace.

Also Im pretty sure you don't frequent the leftpol other than trolling if you think that is actually the stance we take.