Steam greenlight

I decided to look through this for some stupid reason and now im seeing shit like pic related.
apparently some russian dude is getting paid to submit other peoples games to greenlight.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=741917271

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/rlacroix
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=542881073
twitter.com/morrowgames
indiedb.com/downloads/start/93400?referer=http://www.indiedb.com/games/crowmire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll be honest, I'm surprised it wasn't done sooner.

steamcommunity.com/id/rlacroix

this lacroix dude that apparently pimps these games are also a huge fan of that one russian hotline miami knock-off.

pure coincidence I am sure.

Getting your greenlight game to pass is a huge pain in the ass and, without appropriate funding, a fucking gamble. Those kikes are basically publishers-lite, shilling your game on greenlight to get it to pass, and then they take their cut off the sales.

Doesn't surprise me. Steam's community stuff seems to be a massive pile of shit in general. I heard there was also a thing about the CS:GO map workshop being used just to advertise shit.
Steam's way too big and it attracts all kinds of bullshit like this. Wish Valve would implement some kind of quality control instead of just letting the community handle it.

russion broken english is the best broken english.

Steam greenlight is the very reason steam has gone to shit with indie games.

That and gabens kikery

you have no idea. The top page is almost always filled with rushed aim_ maps filled with skin ads in their descriptions. Here's a video on it.

you know I think they should just ban the fuckers showing those ads.

there are milllions of wads

why this?

you cant make money off a wad.

sold

It's a massive front for scams. Makers bribing people with "free keys" to get votes, greenlight groups that can be paid to manufacture votes for you, etc. Valve has basically given up on it - moderation is lax as all hell and they rarely crack down on anything. It's just one big fucking mess.

meh
i voiced my support for haydee

Played the demo; you really shouldn't be supporting this overshilled wreck.

whatever nigger i just want more sexy games
there's not much to it yet, but it might get better
it's not like i gave him any money

I'm not the one endorsing a game purely because of a fat ass.

We have a thread on it here.

Some think it's being shilled (which wouldn't shock me, it is a "sexy" game and to an outsider they'd think Holla Forums would lap up any game with tits in it), but their is a really persistant person against the game. Multiple sage posts and attempts to derail.

He even forgot to take off his sage for this thread >>10388748

that word doesn't mean what you think it means

Pretty sure it does.

Why would I bump a thread with something not related to the OP? Not everyone that uses sage is the same person and you yourself admitted that there's a legitimate reason to think the game's being shilled.

(full house)
checked for truth

the fuck

that's a real funky definition you got there
i wonder how many sites you had to go through before you found one that fit the narrative
like i said i didn't give him any money
that wasn't what happened either
so no, what i did was comment positively
go be a retard elsewhere please

>"especially in a public statement"
Meaning that you can endorse something without it being a public statement. You can leave a "I like this thing" comment and it'd still be an endorsement. Not one with any real power behind it, though.

The only thing this game has is thick
It looks like garbage

it's in fucking alpha nigger
also, do you think that offends me or something?
i'm gonna pirate the shit out of it

Some autists at my uni are making this tripe:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=542881073
And, yes, I am mad.

Why do you keep posting this?

it's the first time i've posted it

It really does feel like a shill, though. That thread that was link hit bump limit shortly before the video was posted. Well there's one new post afterwards but it'd make sense that they moved on to post it elsewhere when the thread was no longer hitting the front page.

oh, should i sage too?
is this how you try to bully someone out of a thread?

It's how you post when you feel like you aren't contributing towards the OP topic. But yeah you should too; that way it'll only get bumped when someone posts something on-topic.

how is shills not on topic, we talk about them in every thread every day

here is some cringe
twitter.com/morrowgames

Thread's not about shills, man. It's a really simple concept to follow.

forgot this

sure user
i'm gonna go ahead and take this sage off

I'm gonna keep it on, since I strongly believe that the two topics aren't connected at the hip. Maybe the thread will turn to one of the few good things there.

Let me guess, Unity?

*chan was never good

I just hate those fagalas due to their complete waste of time on generic shit. They have funding and all the time in the world to make something new and good but they just piss it all away on an amnesia clone.

Unreal 4. The demo runs like crap on my 960 PC. Here is the link if you wanna gouge your eyes out indiedb.com/downloads/start/93400?referer=http://www.indiedb.com/games/crowmire

Is there even gameplay and enemies? It has the puzzle tag but we all know what "puzzles" are in games these days

This shit was apparently posted some time ago. The dude is a huge dick, best description - Cartman.
The Vive is not even theirs, just a school supply thing. I was fucking starving to save up for it and now I also let my frends use it and we will probably fuck around with dev tools for it.

Play the demo.
"enemy" is an abortion of blender modelling and the puzzles are akin to - press button to open door.

oh boy, didn't even wait for it to reach beta before going in that old routine

things are looking promising for the future of 8chin's salt mining industry , that's for sure

the asshole of Finland

Are you going for another (26)?

why don't you go ahead and post something you like, champ

it's a shill game
it's been shilled to hell and back on 4cuck and now either the dev or some retard from 4cuck brought it here
and congratu-fucking-lations, now it's a meme here as well thanks to a bunch of faggots and their lust for fat chicks

holy shit there are safer spaces where you won't be offended by the opinions of others

bump because i hate uninspired faggots

I had more respect for your kind until this day.

Greenlight was a mistake.

You know I always have to wonder, how lucky it is that I am the only thing that I ever kickstarted and voted for on greenlight turned out how I wanted it to. Maybe this is why I always lose on scratchoffs and lotto tickets. I wasted all my luck on a pretty good' game.

here we go Xe's going for another 30 about how bad the sexist game is

remember when Holla Forums could talk about new things without automatically falling into false-positive shill calling? me neither, this place has been corrupt for too long

Accept no substitutes!

haydee a least has a demo, the guy that made those flying tit&ass packs never finished anything.

is he even working on it still?

How's this game going anyway? I need more robot waifu in my life.

You missed the point of safe spaces entirely.

why don't you explain them to me then, sjw

why not both?

Wow, meme game. Dropped :^)

Can you tell me where you live so I can personally gas you?
I hate you fucking waifu faggots so much, you have completely corrupted the idea of Waifu.

glad to see you're still doing shit

playable build when?

this has to be satire

Looks much better than when I saw it the last time. Keep it up.

Germany. You can even use one of our ovens.