FOR SALE 'High-quality refugee boats'

'High-quality refugee boats' for sale on Chinese website, despite EU criticism

middleeasteye.net/news/chinese-businesses-target-people-smugglers-high-quality-refugee-boat-sales-350372488
archive.is/aJQfI

>A (((medical charity))) that operates migrant search and rescue operations in the Mediterranean told MEE that the sales were “highly irresponsible” and were putting the lives of people crossing the Mediterranean at risk.

“The boat has good capacity of anti-sinking,” the advert read. “When the boat is in max loaded condition (even the boat is filled fully with water), the boat still can be float on the water.”

Other urls found in this thread:

niggers
thelocal.it/20170810/eritrean-priest-denies-trapani-charge-of-facilitating-clandestine-miration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good, maybe it will increase the amount that drown. It is just sad to pollute the waters like that.

Figures the chinks would profit on europes destruction. Better them than the kikes.

A fruitful businesses model for sure.

Its marketed to the human traffickers that ship them over.

Is there a Water-Chan?

This reminds me of the Chinese life vests made out of soft foam. They soaked up water like a huge sponge, and drowned their users even faster.

They renamed inflatable chinese shit that couldn't sell as an inflating castle.
Hopefully they use this and sink more of them.
kek

We're talking about a country that has an epidemic of counterfeit eggs, and cooking oil made from human waste.

This. The more you learn about China, the more you just want to glass the whole damn place.

Nigeria has confiscated 2.5 tonnes of "plastic rice" smuggled into the country by unscrupulous businessmen, the customs service says.
Lagos customs chief Haruna Mamudu said the fake rice was intended to be sold in markets during the festive season.
He said the rice was very sticky after it was boiled and "only God knows what would have happened" if people ate it.
It is not clear where the seized sacks came from but rice made from plastic pellets was found in China last year.
Rice is the most popular staple food in Nigeria.
The niggers can't read's Peter Okwoche says it is the only foodstuff that crosses cultural and ethnic lines across the country.

niggers can't read.com/news/world-africa-38391998
Best Tomato Rice

nice wordfilter lmao

niggers can't read.com/news/world-africa-38391998
Best Tomato Rice==

b.bc.com/news/world-africa-38391998
Best Tomato Rice

Never trust them, they are soulless locusts, they'll even fucking sacrifice your patronage if it means keeping your change because they don't automatically give you your reset.

LMAO

The thing is the chinks know they can just find other customers and face little to no consequences for defrauding them.
When you have so many potential customers and no standards enforcement theres no reason to engage in honest business practices.

>>A (((medical charity))) that operates migrant search and rescue operations in the Mediterranean told MEE that the sales were “highly irresponsible” and were putting the lives of people crossing the Mediterranean at risk.

Which part of:

KILL ALL THE FUCKIING REFUGEES

…do they not understand?

Probably good enough to get them the 100 feet from shore they need to get to be be picked up by Soros Cruise lines.

Not Ocean-Chan?

China is involved in numerous efforts to sabotage the western world on all levels. Recent research is pointing to them even sponsoring fraud and sabotage against small cryptocurrencies. Alibaba and the chinko commie government may have sponsered a conman named Dai to fraud at least eight different cryptocurrencies including that of /ourguy/ Zimbeck from Bay.
Is there a list of all attempts of the chinks trying to attack the west, and of their shill organizations?

Scamming cryptocurrency enthusiasts is like raping a hooker.

How does this even work?

The jokes just write themselves sometimes.

Soros Cruise Lines

#Remembered

Chinks selling prastic rice to Nigerians, "very good refugee boats"

Crazy but at the same time, hirarious

Oh hell yes. Fucking gooks - it's really that common?

Fucking chinks. We used to go there a lot for the all you can eat buffet but ever since we went to shut the lights off and keep driving. Sage for rambling greentext gook story

Giant inflatable tire made from toxic chemicals they tried to sell last year as a kids toy. Good. Let the fishheads make some coin and let the mudslimes die.

I was skeptical, but this is a thing.

lmao all asians save nips are just as subhuman as niggers

A N T P E O P L E
N A
T T
P P
E O
O O
P O
L I
E A T P O O O I L

These things dont take much to bust open if over loaded with people.

Good lord….

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU PASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Isn't there some right-wing millionaire out there that can afford sub drones to poke holes in refugee boats?

the chinese truly are the slanty-eyed merchants of the east

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON!

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

These need to check out the sea floor fauna, give them a free diving lesson

An Eritrean human rights activist is being investitavistockd by the public prosecutor in Trapani for allegedly illegally sending information about boats and landings to NGO rescue ships.
Don Mossie Zerai, better known as a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2015 than as a people smuggler, has been charged with facilitating clandestine immigration by the Trapani public prosecutor.

Zerai is the founder of Habeshia, described as "lifejacket for migrants," a blog where he provides last-minute and life-saving information to his fellow countrymen trying to cross the Mediterranean to Europe. Habeshia serves as a hotline and distress signal for many Eritreans and others stranded in open waters.
thelocal.it/20170810/eritrean-priest-denies-trapani-charge-of-facilitating-clandestine-miration

Zerai, a priest, says he has sent sos signals to ships, but only through the right channels. "I confirm that, in the context of this activity - which I have been working on for years with my collaborators - I have sent relief reports to UNHCR and NGOs such as Doctors Without Borders, Sea Watch, Moas and Watch the Med," says Zerai.

"My goal is to save lives," Zerai is cited as saying in Il Fatto Quotidiano. The charge against Zerai is linked to an investigation opened by the Trapani prosecutor against German NGO Jugend Rettet, which is also accused of facilitating clandestine migration, through its Iuventa rescue ship.

According to German online news site Zeit.de, the Iuventa has rescued 14,000 migrants so far in the Mediterranean. The German daily reports that staff of the Iuventa could face three years in prison for twice having "overstepped legal boundaries" during rescue missions in 2016 and 2017.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

we're gassing kampfy when?

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Pictures of groups like that get me quite excited to see how European crime statistics will have changed from 2014 to 2017 and onward. My patience awaiting the release of stats is reaching its limits.