Sarcuck of Cuckadia apparently shadow-bans opinions critical of his stupid views

So Carl, the Cuck (Sargon), apprarently is perfectly fine with speech being silenced now.

Here's a link to the podcast in question:
youtube.com/watch?v=davUa7x8jWE

It's kinda funny how this piece of trash goes around literally unharmed after all the shit he does. At the very least he deserves some public burning.

Other urls found in this thread:

perspectiveapi.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course controlled opposition bans things that expose its narrative. HOWEVER, YouTube itself does shadowbans for basically everything. It’s difficult to say whether he’s responsible here.

All outgoing links on YouTube are automatically shadowbanned, and thereafter all of your posts made to that entire video are shadowbanned. The word ‘shadowbanned’ is also shadowbanned, as are some phrases critical of Google.

No it isn't.
Yes, he did.

Not defending anyone, but currently all of Braving Ruin's comments show up for me. Actually they are currently pinned. These comments btw show up on The Thinkery interview with Baked Alaska.

What did you expect from an useful idiot for pushing Cultural Marxism-lite? If anyone here still wants to make the claim that he and his ilk are "entry redpilling normies" this should be more than enough evidence to the contrary.

Just try harder, please. I’m not defending this cuck.

"Sarcuck did nothing wrong" is literally the very first thing everyone says whenever there is some shady shit with comments disappearing on his channel.
I call bullshit.

This must've happened in the last few hours, because I checked about 2 hours ago and it couldn't be found. It was also never pinned by "The Thinkery" before.

I think someone pointed this out to Cuckad of Quadroonia, so he is going to act as if he never did anything.

No one’s questioning that controlled opposition deletes comments. Even uncontrolled unopposition does it because they like the power trip it gives them. Just remember that YouTube itself does it automatically, as well.

GO
THE
FUCK
AWAY

I swear to fucking God posting about youtubefaggots is a new shill tactic.

Filtered

Sarcuck got banned from Twitter a few hours ago. Probably for this post (his attempt at mocking the people telling he him should debate someone on the validity of the 6 million)

I wish he got banned permanently.
Seriously, when DOTR happens I will be looking for this fucking fag.

Sage report and move along

Thanks for participating you fucking jew.

sage for eceleb faggotry

Lmao that false flag backfired, didn't it.

Now we can take it out of context and call him an ebil nazeee like us. It will muddy the waters and lose him lots of sheep.

Trump was literally elected over being an e-celeb you fucking jewkike.

Go fuck yourself.

He is insufferable I agree.

I don’t understand how someone who is paid to do nothing but steal and dilute/ subvert our ideas can have remained so oblivious to the fact that you cannot utter such words without being cut off. Context, connection and subsequent groveling be damned. Moreover if Britain can put a man on trial for training his dog to roman salute then they can certainly do so for his “irony”.

First the yesterday one and now another one again…

no, Trump is a real celebrity that happens to be on the internet

Trump was elected because he was chosen to be elected by the kikes.

wew lad

filtered

filtered

Oh my… Someone should definitely put Carl the Cuck away in Prison.

Imagine that? 1.5 years for "denying the holohoax".
I think prison time would do him good.
Maybe a ban from the internet for 2 years? :D

wew

Just stop. Stop posting and leave, fucking newfag. How newer can you get?

You can't filter reality.

Starcuck being starcuck. Who cares.

Thanks for sliding the catalog with a worthless e-celeb thread, you retarded piece of cancer

Go fuck yourself you faggot.

Eat shit, cancer.

false flag. fuck off sarcuck.

How am I cancer when you're the one who slid the catalog with an e-celeb cancer and I didn't?

Oh god I wish Jeb got elected instead!

First of can channel owners shadow ban? And second the fucking comment is still there.

Now this is not the first time certain comments seem to disappear for certain users in certain countries. It's Goolags faggot algorithms.

You could have had all the guac in the world, user

YOU COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL

See

>echoing (((them))) while also calling (((them))) out
For what purposes?

Take your own advice you eceleb cock sucking faggot.

Shall we give him the Ben Garrison treatment?

And he fucking pinned it. Another victory for Social Justice!

You don't have to as every single free speech advocate that dares to criticize the snowflakes is literally a nazi that wants to gas 6 million jews, muslims, trans etc. According to the snowflakes.

Pottery

kys

it wouldn't work since Sargon of Mossad isn't white

get fucked you fucking jew

Also, filtered.

can i get filtered too?

It wouldn't surprise me if the people making these threads were the sjw jewtube fagets that obsess over Sarcuck constantly. Shit like this is clearly meant to stir up drama. It smells a fucking distraction to me.

Stay mad. Nobody who matters gives a single solitary fuck about Sargon or what he does.

They do now. Jim went into it recently in a video how he's having several comments disappear from his uploads despite never deleting any himself.

that might not be Sargon doing that. there is some kind of secret shadowbanning status that yt applies to thought crime users, which would give the result you're seeing.
metokur noticed this as well.

Holy shit, we really do need to do this. Will serve this nigger right for shitting on natsocs and acting like our concerns aren't legitimate, make him see exactly how we're treated.

SAGE GOES IN THE EMAIL FIELD, NEWFAG

I think the video by that Coach Redpill guy tipped him over the edge.

This is our one chance to really kill Sarcuck for good. It would be great if we can spin it back and blame the j000s kek

It's
>perspectiveapi.com/
jewgle uses.
I have been training it but we need more of us to do so… ;)

I've also found some comments shadowbanned I think it's keywords, it doesnt affect everything though just certain types of videos, e.g. I can get upboats in other videos (e.g. car shit) with similar comments..

So it's a per-video keyword based filtering system it seems.

Now is our best chance to fuck him.
Could post some kneejerky oyy veyy posts on T_D it would get all the anti ISISrael commenters out to see what a faggot sarcuck is and loose a lot of eyeballs for him with the fence sitting cucks.

I've never gotten the "Sarcuck" thing, he's not a cuck, he is advocating for his own racial interests, he's just a nigger.

He's a cuck because he, like Jonestein, avoids the JQ like the plague.

Forgot to mention, because cuck is used as a general insult now, more than just the sexual connotation.

I was going to sage, but I think you guys might be onto something here.

That's not being a cuck in his case the kikes benefit him.

No, only retards use it for everything. It has a specific connotation of working against your racial interests.

Really? He's a fucking moron.

But cucking can occur with same race…
It's more just being a beta faggot thats more bi than anything else.

This is std left think in the UK. Obviously he is going to think that way even more so because he is Carl (((Benjamin))). Don't know why people are so surprised he avoids the JQ.
Every single person involved in the new media e-celeb alt right faggotry is a fucking jew. Kek is a jewish meme. The fake football nationalism is a jewish meme. It's aim is to corral wrongthinkers i.e. people who correctly blame jews for pushing degeneracy, miscegenation and immigration into white western lands. They can then point at flaws of individuals within the group such as drunken low iq chavvery and blame the entire group for the degradation of the nation.

Sargon of Mossad is a cuck because he is literally raising his wifes son, and then bragged about it claiming that it meant he was actually cucking the father of the child. He is an actual cuck, not just one on race

That's true. Does anyone have that screenshot of that Youtube comment where Sargon tries to rationalize raising someone else's child as not being the definition of a cuck before someone 'politely' corrects him that he is in fact: A cuck by definition.

He's a mixed race nigger. What were you expecting from him?

He's raising another man's daughter and is proud of it.

But for someone who tries to put on an intellectual facade, it's blatantly obvious that he's a fucking moron. He's fucking stupid and i don't get how nobody has been able to expose him as such. It's almost like he's ((protected)).

Probably because he's fucking another man's daughter. Have you considered that?

She's like 5 mate. If he is then there's a reason why he's defending the shitskins

Oh Sargon of Watkins will have lost interest then, he isn't going to touch the sides of a 5 year olds gappy vag.

He's turning people away from SJW's, at least. But then again, half of Youtube are laughing at SJW's these days. He's a useful idiot who is no longer useful.

Basically this. Razorfist replaced him in relevance and style.

He won't be very popular for much longer anyway. All these self-named intellectuals who refuse to debate the important points and remain eternal fence sitters eventually lose their base.

Either they debate someone and get shit on hard, or they avoid debates and people will know that their idol is actually just an idiot and move on. So far he's been getting away with debating low hanging fruit like fucking baked alaska, and pretending to be so much smarter, but this won't last forever.

you retarded butthurt faggot OP. your own accounts comment is always at the top so you can see it, its not the top comment. this happens with every comment you make on youtube

He has debated people and he got eaten alive by leftists because he couldn't keep up with the word games they play. He simply got destroyed when they denied up any of his usual meanings and had nothing to fall back on. Karen Straughn was even in the comments of the video laughing at him and she's a bitch basic MRA

Yeah, this seems to be the case with one's own comments… I think Sargon has some pretty undeveloped if not outright moronic positions on many topics (not understanding what stocks are, his tenuous grasp on economics, his obvious refusal to accept facts about race and societal effects, his eternal butthurt over 'ebil nazis', etc…), but I don't think he takes the time to fuck around with most comments. Granted I don't understand why he does anything about the 'nazi comments' he apparently deletes because people call him a nazi since they'll do that anyway, but it would be an odd time-waster for him to do that on his work.

The most productive thing people could do in here is either find a champion or be one yourself and challenge Sargon to a debate in a very public way on a very particular subject. He generally won't refuse, at least he wouldn't in the recent past given his constant challenges he puts out himself.

When youtube gets the censorship update his quadroon ass is going to be sobbing all the way to the homeless shelter.

Sargon never struck me as being particularly smart. Arrogant and uppity like a liberal? Oh yes, definitely but smart? Nah.

He was never considered smart, he just had gamertavistock news and shouted as he chimped out in "this week in stupid"

He's yet another liberal civcuck.

Lol. Twitter really don't understand irony do they?

Razor is far more on our side than he is the liberals if you haven't noticed. He's more muh constitution but he has no problem with cracking skulls if it comes to it.