HAL TURNER SHOW LIVE THREAD

To listen live: halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/993-on-the-air-right-now-the-hal-turner-radio-show

Other urls found in this thread:

splatterbox.us:7415/listen.pls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

splatterbox.us:7415/listen.pls

mp3 stream

Fuck off

reported

I want to be interested, but so far he's just shilling survivalist gear. Is he going to talk about other stuff?

I have nothing to fear from a nuclear war. All i need is a fanny pack filled with filters, soap, and swimming goggles

At least he isn't selling the stuff. He is just telling you to go buy it at Walmart. It's like a happening thread.

Let me get this straight
This admitted FBI operative got out of prison and started back up where he left with his "fellow whites" charade as nothing ever happened ?
just wow

Yep.

Call in now! 201-771-3013

Not only that, but he still gets listener support. I send him 10 neetbux a month for an archive subscription

Penis cream and water filters up next hour.

call in on the phone or CB ch19 kek

air time on WBCQ is only $25/hr. He should be able to swing that on his fed stipend

He also pays for the phone lines and hosting for his website

A poopsmith from the vietnam war is on the phone now. This is the most interesting talk show ever.

Its working for kike enoch, so why the hell not?

This makes me feel like starting my own radio show. If someone who everyone actually knows was a federal witness is running a successful show, surely I can make it work.

He's an admitted FBI plant. Don't fucking bother.

You're new here, aren't you?