Michael Acquino page deleted from Wikipedia

Michael Acquino article deleted after extensive information regarding his occult activities in relation to the military are posted. Also, Michael Acquino appears to be an active editor on Wikipedia. In case all the anons are gone now or you've forgotten for whatever reason, Acquino is not just a creepy satanic pedo who founded the Temple of Set, he was also involved in the formation of the G.A.T.E. program.

voat.co/v/pizzatavistock/2051232

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nYXK1
rachane.org/docs/AquinoVitae.pdf
kimnoble.com/
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/8IV6U
archive.is/H1Afg
archive.is/8l7HL
archive.is/ZH6xR
archive.is/aECmW
archive.is/xMdkI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micron_Technology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_Valley_Mathematics_and_Science_Center
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4599
castaliahouse.com/safe-space-as-rape-room-science-fiction-culture-and-childhoods-end-part-1-of-5/
web.archive.org/web/*/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ray_Aquino
web.archive.org/web/20140818083048/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Aquino
archive.is/PsduY
archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONS_201702
youtu.be/RtU_mdL2vBM
jma.go.jp/en/gms/
archive.fo/x6pmi
worldcat.org/title/line-designs-designs-and-drawings/oclc/22095308
larouchepub.com/other/2005/3233aquino_profile.html
youtube.com/channel/UCy2hlOEl5tfWg8MexR0XkTg/videos?flow=grid&sort=da&view=0
travelujah.com/articles/entry/Who-were-the-Galileans-in-the-Days-of-Jesus-
henrymakow.com/jesus_was_not_a_jew_–benjamin.html
ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo-are-real-ben-rich-lockheed-skunk.html
voat.co/v/pizzatavistock/2051232
youtu.be/wAGBVtYZeUk?t=2973
youtube.com/watch?v=wAGBVtYZeUk
hooktube.com/watch?v=wAGBVtYZeUk
michaeldecon[dot]com
amazon.com/Men-Stare-Goats-Ronson-Paperback/dp/B00IIB4NBK/
youtube.com/watch?v=8_2e6fsKs40
hroldblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/17/organisations-practising-trauma-based-mind-control/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Site broke the link with the g.a.t.e.->tavistock thing. Why is that happening again? Seemed like G.A.T.E. was off limits for a while. I got banned for posting about it once. Now it's being promoted?

Anyway, here's the page archived
archive.is/nYXK1

I saw this. Pretty (((interesting))).

they're both shitbags but you still get sage for your shit digging skills.

wait fuck I'm wrong op; dear world I am a massive faggot and I apologize. This IS interesting.

Do you know why G.A.T.E. (without the .'s") is being replaced with tavistock btw? Does anyone know?

What? Are you confused. The Article for R. Acquino is still up. The Article for the Acquino in question has been deleted and the only reference to him on Wikipeida now is in the Temple of Set article.

and accidental sage; gonna go eat a bullet now.

rachane.org/docs/AquinoVitae.pdf

It takes a special kind of audacity to put all of your occult initiatory experiences on your fucking professional resume.

I've seen that asshole irl before
I will never forget the eyebrows
I told his red headed fat faggot buddy to fuck off to his face and they just both laughed

Hitler and Nazis were involved in occult activities too, later they moved to america so maybe he is /ourguy/

Heiled
Don't do it user we need you
Polite sage for double post

It's because the tavistockkeepers are enormous fucking faggots who don't want their elontavistockd noses exposed I can only imagine. Reasoning with them sure as shit doesn't work.

>(((LaVey's))) Church of Satan

Thankfully, he's dead.

tavistock threads were used to datamine and psy-op vulnerable fringe/x anons. They were strongly frowned upon because fringe/x anons were utterly incapable of getting their shit together to actually investitavistock the kikes behind it and instead turned into sad circle-jerks of faggotry.

This thread confuses me but bump either way.

Do you even know jack shit about this pedo fuck and how he literally abused children in military bases? How the fuck is he /ourguy/? Fuck you

Do people on this site really not have any knowledge of the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations? Seriously?

Do you people know that artist who's paintings kept popping up around the first pizza things started happening? Kim Noble? Have you people looked into her art at all?

It's to scramble shill filters. Basically, "tavistock" = high alert shill trigger word. Now, it's getting flagged for everything. It's harder for shills to filter the wheat from the chaff.

I wonder if anyone here has read The Franklin Scandal by Nick Bryant, biggest redpill for me.

The horn rimmed glasses (((they))) all wear is part of the same moloch/minerva/owl thing Mikey here is doing with his eyebrows. MK and its derivatives allowed perfection of thousand year old mind control techniques. The system decentralized and moved north Alaska but hotspots like McGill never shut down. G.A.T.E. is in every school in north america, You have been raped. Probably multiple times. Abuse is constant and systemic, the various child exploitation schemes by the kikenadian government were test beds for an ever evolving system of demoralization, creating good worker drones and sex slaves out of even the most rebellious youth.

They are underground in the most literal sense. The tunnels under Washington don't begin to cover it. The breakaway deep state has an entire rape nation beneath our feet. Children are born and slaughtered without ever seeing the light of day.

Fight.

Area of specialization, user. We all bring our specializations (autism) to the table and that's how the magic happens.

Not everyone.

No thank god, not everyone. but they would if they could, and they're getting closer to that goal by the day. They're working night and day to rape everyone, among other things.

Spoiler for fringe because it takes away from the core truths we should focus on, but the stories in the old threads of out of phase doctors who go after you later in life during your sleep are creepy as hell, and by their occult traditions they're confessing to doing it/trying to do it in the media they produce.

I guess I'll bring my part to the table then

kimnoble.com/

2.5 of your posts have been jewy as fuck. Impress me.

I remember when this little dicked faggot asked Satan for a larger cock in the Church of Satan. Say anything about this shit to the Temple of Set, and they get so asshurt, that they'll kick you out.

How about you go fuck yourself instead, chump.

Why the fuck would a King of Arms grant such blatant and disgusting breaches of the rule of tincture?

Actually contribute or get in my oven.

You're pushing this every day of your fucking life. We get it.

You attack it to words not related to advertise it.

We get it.

No on buys your fucking bullshit.

Use proof or you're just another Alex Jones shill.

You have proof? Then spread that. Not your fucking pathetic "I was in tavistock classes so now I'm a little worm with anxiety" threads.

I was in tavistock. Nothing happened.

So.. Just redpill. Don't act like fucking Smiley owner of /fringe/ and his Jewish esoteric hiterlism meme and just shit on people with your fucking repetition and fake expressions, trying to attach things that don't belong.

I was in
G
A
T
E

But I guess Imkikey is not using the word
b
l
ack
and making it nigger
and G
a
te
And making it travis

nignigger spencer kike

bllack

kcalb

nigger****

nigger

white

red

green

yellow

nigger brown

seriosly?
B
r
own
is nigger brown?

orange

blue

pink

And entirely unrelated image. I bet one of us watched a lady death thing on youtube recently, they have that data, and they're trying to fit in. Quick! Someone remind them we like pokemon and maybe they'll try making forced memes out of that again. Remember when they tried to make us say mudkip for muslims? Lasted like a day. Good times. Sage for off topic.

This thread is gonna get weird. Buckle in lads.

You're a fucking nigger brown nigger
And I post lady death not because of what lame youtube video you personally watched you pathetic fucking loser

Heh.

Why are you derailing this thread?

What the fuck is up with his eyebrows?

Derailing at 5AM? No one is awake and not one comments has confirmed or added to this information.

Sleep is a jewish trick to make the aryan man devalue his dreams and waste half his time.

The only evidence you need to tell that this man is an evil fuck.

There is only room for Kek. Praise him.

He better not be ruining my waifus personality.

Set don't give cake to anyone, he only takes it.

I didn't follow the G.A.T.E. threads too closely. Was there ever any confirmed link between Project Starga te (The Army Distanced Viewing psychic reconnaissance development project) and the G.A.T.E. program (which was based on the S.T.A.R. curriculum)? Or was that just entirely speculation?

ex-Satanist here. going to bed in a few. anyone need to know anything about the practice before i piss off?

Yes, how does your "god" like moloch as an example bless you? How does he even communicate with you guys?

Who the fuck are these people?

I really want to say "Take it to /x/" but this time is real.
What a time to be alive.

I never really understood the G.A.T.E. conspiracy. I was always under the impression it was just a way to put the smart students in a learning environment not dumbed down to the lowest common denominator and distracted by the retards and nonwhites acting up.

Brainwashing environment. Everything should make sense if you understand that is what it really was.

different from a normal brainwash environment, eg. classroom w retards?

Please stop posting anytime.

Also the "occult" shit they where into was just paganism and hinduism. You fucking kike.

never forget that tavistock was a precursor program for both MK ultra and monarch

Precursor? Where does bluebird fall into the timeline, by the way?

not 100% sure
G A T E G A T E G A T E
FUCK YOUR WORD FILTER MODS!

Ah, that makes a bit more sense.
Testing: tavistock

Wow.
Daily reminder the (((vols))) are working against us.

So many newfags in this thread alone.

Can a kind user link those tavistock threads pls

All we ever did was play board games and quake.

His eyebrows remind me of that traitor doctor from Dune.

I'm inclined to believe only "some" kids/programs had real brainwashing involved. In my case I attended a class about space and a class about Ancient China.

First pic looks like an older version of Taylor Swift.
She's kinda hot.

How do you find her hot? Do you see her eyes?

Just did logic puzzles mostly. It was nice to get away from the majority shitskin classrooms once in a while.

We didn't have any special classes at all. It was just a classroom set aside basically as a clubhouse we could go to instead of our usual study periods. An in practice we could skip class basically whenever we wanted and go there. The other perk is we were allowed to join any honors class we wanted even if we didn't meet the academic prerequisites. My senior year the program let me skip school almost entirely by enrolling in a few community college courses.

If anything, it helped deinstitutionalize us, since it gave us freedom of movement in an otherwise rigid school schedule. The gifted "teacher" was just there to make sure we didn't light things on fire; there was no teaching, let alone brainwashing.

Haven't checked the links to see if they're still up but I think they are:

tavistock ARCHIVES:

archive.is/qQkpC - Green Pills, Red pills, (occult/tavistock thread #1)

archive.is/wced0 - tavistock thread II: Electric Boogaloo

archive.is/8IV6U - tavistock thread III: Veterans of Psychic Wars

archive.is/H1Afg - tavistock thread IV: When Shills Attack

archive.is/8l7HL - tavistock Thread V: The "Final" Thread

archive.is/ZH6xR - tavistock Quantum xpol thread

– STARtavistock archive.is/aECmW

archive.is/xMdkI - A Year Later

All those "tavistock" are actually "G A T E" of course.

I will refer everybody with questions to shut the fuck up and lurk these archived threads.

Don't let this shit get memory hole'd.

Conan taught me from a young age to beware the followers of Set and that mystic occultists should be killed.

sage for slightly off topic but i recommend checking out the Mossad Wikipedia page. it's conspicuously terse, and reads like a dictionary, not an encyclopedia….

In your case, but thing is my G.A.T.E. was different.
I wouldn't be surprised to discover indoctrination/rape/etc. to go on in other districts.

These threads are also an eye opening look for any newfriends (guessing that's pretty much everyone at this point) at how much deeper, more intelligent, more worthwhile, and more interesting this board was before T_D, Trump spam, and asinine, surface level, day to day politics completely took over the board.

This place used to be amazing.

*Oh, and I don't know if it was because it was poorly funded or what but I only went for two years.

Kind of glad I didn't even go to the normal ones, sounds like trash.

from the Wikipedia page that OP was too much of a faggot to clarify
>Michael R. Aquino should NOT be confused with Michael A. Acquino, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

This.

This filter is really fucking stupid.

A huge amount of information was uncovered. tavistock was tied in with intelligence services, the UN, and occultists in science, government, and the military. The work of WIlfred Bion and it's apparent importance to the Tavistock Institute was also uncovered. Most of all, it opened the minds of a lot of anons to the fact that whatever is actually going on is much much stranger and less mundane than what's typically discussed on these boards.

*g a t e was tied in…

Just go on the website Meetme to meet them.

It gets worse.

Dear Lord no…

Which Pratt is that?

Much appreciated brother

BIack

Guys… I posted in the other g-at-e related thread but no one fucking engaged me so I pussied out..

I was in tavistock. I found a manilla envelope in a bucket of old toys… It contained assignments and a newsletter. Assignments were most of what everyone remembered, fairly complex logic problems, geometric/mechanical reasoning, and reading.. which I dont remember at all. There were 3 aesops fables acting assignments; 2 travelers and a bear and goose who laid the golden egg and the fox and the old lion. Strangely there seems to have been a much bigger obsession with MC Escher/tesselations than I remember. the amount of pages related to tesselations is disproportionate.

As for the geometry stuff.. of course there are predictably tons of moloch worshipping symbolism. Almost every design was a symbol. Also I dont know if any of you guys remember, I didnt before I noticed it on all the papers.. They had us design a monograph for ourselves by finding the letters of our initials in pic related #1 and sign every page with it… which.. amounts to using a sigil crafted of the star of moloch to identify yourself………

Ya know what fuck it Im going to scan them. I said I would last night in that thread but I pussied out but Im going to do it because an user Im pming with just gave me a moment of memories converging.

>hes wearing a suit the fabric of which looked to be extremely exotic kind of like wool mixed with elephant skin i dont fucking know…
…..

theres a lot of pages from that folder, and most of them are covered in doxable information so its going to take me a long time to scan and redact but heres a couple of the most interesting things I found in it.

Also look into Project G-at-eway. If you recall it was an Army project looking into the possibility of controlling the universe with extremely focused autism. **the G.A.T.E. newsletter was called G AT E WAYS

btw that dig that ive felt compelled to take on as a personal project is absolutely vast in scope, spans written history, and it all connects to what is going on today I havent posted it because the information is insanely hard to find most of it only turning up in texts written before 1900, and im afraid once I post about it its all going to disappear fast; also anyone know of a guide for translating baltic german to english? shits a dead language, which I have a feeling amounted to proto-yiddish and I cant find a fucking thing on it, and have a book that urgently needs translating

/tinfoil spergout

Very interesting.

You have my attention.

speaking of 'the niggersun' from whence did the name originate? Im starting to believe that that is not the original name of that symbol. Look at it, what does it resemble? The nigger sun contains 2 yggdrasil trees.

Sonnenrad. Sunwheel.

Why is it that everyone in the world thinks that they are the only person on this planet capable of real thoughts and feelings. How is a post like this calling the common people cattle and retards any different from a jew deriding the stupidity of the goyim?

Forgot to expound on this. Actually fuck I cant without dumping my entire research because it is a bread crumb that will lead to the rest. I cant dump this shit unless I can guarantee that I will have the undivided attention of every seasoned digger.

yes

Part of what made me start digging into this is

you could say the jews but thats not the full answer. The full answer to the question of why and how have we sunk so low is because we forgot who we are and the name of our god. Theres a lot more to it.. I guess im going to have to assemble everything that I have and make a thread when Im done. And just hope the full power of autism is directed towards it, but i expect the kikes to try to derail it hard Anyway we forgot the name of our god, we forgot the name of our symbols. The niggersun isnt the nigger sun it is the sun wheel. Our god is the sky god, sun god, his name is father of the gods, or as it was pronounced by our very distant ancestors Dyewos-Pater. I think that us remembering this is crucial. Dyewos-Pater wult! God wills it

its been proven that as few as 20% of people are capable of lateral thought. By definition one who lack lateral thought lacks independent thought.

When people chose to congretavistock on this site, it was because it was a tavistockway to understanding through hard realism and freedom of speech. A last bastion of such concepts. Now it seems to have been subjutavistockd by tavistockkeepers (probably cia niggers) who have conjutavistockd to promultavistock disinfo and discourse steering.

Narcissism. That screencapped post was written by a textbook narcissist. Probably got told he was special too many times. Too many participation ribbons.

but yea that poster was a fucking faggot… reads like it was written by tavistock to gloat

How many people notice jewish influence? Very few, despite all the evidence right there in front of them. These people are NPCs.

The difference between us, and jews is we have compassion for these fools. We try to protect them while the jews see them as nothing but meat to be exploited.

Wew lad
I was already redpilled on him but i never read his professional resume
If you think about it though, this guy must be redpilled as fuck on the human psyche and such
Would be interesting to shoot the shit with him

There is an old leaf saying: if you ban fighting in hockey, you will get more stickwork and eye injuries. And those fucking Swedes.

Grapes was a shitlord before it was cool.

Hope someone us compiling these.

There was an interview on youtube with these two. I'm fairly certain they said they tell Christians they're satanists to fuck with them. They're self-proclaimed athiests.

Atheism is still submitting to satan user

Not everyone got diddled (maybe more so back a little while) but Montauk/underground shit happens everywhere. I'm not even in CONUS and have some pretty fucking out of it memory fragments left.

Read the thread again before asking questions

Have you checked out /tok/?

Interesting find, user. They like you by the sounds of things.
The geometry is all sacred geometry and numerology. 3, 6 etc, hexagons (yeah kike star if you want to look at it that way) and triangles. They're just priming you to recognise nature of reality and patterns associated. Those patterns lead you down the quantum path… enjoy.

Considered posting it on a slower board? Things don't last long here. /tok/ might slip through.. Cheers and don't rush.

how fucking retarded are you

Nah, at that level hubris, a guy like that would spend more time trying to meme on you than have an actual conversation.

The geometry is all sacred geometry and numerology. 3, 6 etc, hexagons (yeah kike star if you want to look at it that way) and triangles. They're just priming you to recognise nature of reality and patterns associated. Those patterns lead you down the quantum path… enjoy.
Kikes stole the Merkaba, just like they stole everything else.

Whom does the Graal serve?

Where did you see those words? I said they said. user asked who they are. They run a "church of satan" and claim to not believe in anything divine or demonic. They very much believe a hedonistic, self-centered lifestyle is the right way to live so their actions are not out of line with a satanist who believes in heaven and hell.

These are our "leaders" aren't they. This is the calibur of people with their hands at the controls.

I don't blame you for not wanting to habeeb believe it, but this is the state of things, as strange and as sorry as it is.

Yes, LaVey has often stated that he uses satanic imagery merely to gather controversy, and that his Church of Satan is basically Objectivism with a thin veneer of occultism plastered on top. *Whether you believe him or not is up to you**
The Temple of Set tho? Straight up Spirit Cooking tier shit my dude. They drink their own koolaid and ask for seconds.

Yea im gonna post it all on a slower board. There's a bunch of stuff and I havent finished scanning it all yet, doing my best to redact as well as do my best to discretely cover latent fingerprints. There was tons of sacred geometry, but it bent over backwards to avoid the fylfot. Closest to it was a 3 footed and 5 footed counter clockwise psuedo swazi iirc those are the ones that originated in south america, may be wrong though In addition ot that other geometry which was focused on were things such as cardioids, glide reversal (tesselation) and parabolas. And you are definitely right those subjects all have one thing in common, sacred geometry, and I can definitely see how it is related to social engineering.

Now what I dont understand is that I cant shake the idea that this shit implanted the thought patterns which drove me to rebel and gave me the ammunition to be so fucking good at digging and noticing things. the research im doing, im telling ya lad.. its insane But the people and organizations involved with this stuff were all evil fuckers so they didnt run this program with the intent of good. So is it that they fucked up? Or is it that things are going according to plan and such digging somehow furthers their goals? I fail to see how the last one is plausible but logical or not it is an option that cant be ignored

Put a link here to wherever you post it when you do, I am intensely interested in your findings.

Wow it's almost like fucking around with occult powers you don't fully understand to warp an entire generation of children to your will would have unforeseen consequences :^)

God damnit, user. That third image (and the two others as well) just gave me a fucking panic attack like I saw something very familiar yet a thing I had forgotten for a long, long time.

I thought you guys were smart.

btw has this got anything maybe to do with the Gen Alexander guy in the NSA building a Star Trek bridge as his command centre?

new,better job in well under a week

is he still in the military or no

he dead nigga

Wrong thread, dinugs.

Anyone here do the star jew christa mccauliff simulation in school?
t. Ambassador Your Plan Is Shit, romulan scum

Stop posting this fucking trash in multiple threads, faggot. I see you on the diplomat thread. Sage for off-topic.

i don't like to post in a whole lot in these g.a.t.e. threads because i know everyone thinks we're larpers, whether they say it or just think it as they lurk
the shit i went through is beyond fucking creepy
i had honest to god memory lapses
the most surreal one that has stuck out in my mind for a long time happened during a school day. i only have intermittent memory of that school day. i remember walking to the bathroom. i remember walking back from the bathroom bloodied and beaten up but not caring at all. next thing i know i'm talking to my mom, it's still really fuzzy at this point, i can't remember if i was still at school or if i was at home or on my way home or what. she was talking about how another boy had beaten me up in the bathroom, and kept asking me over and over why i didn't tell any of the teachers or the principal or anybody what had happened, and why i wouldn't talk about it. i just get this overwhelming sense of dread when i think about these things. the boy they said beat me up was my friend before this incident, and there was absolutely no reason for him to do something like that. something bad happened to me but i can't remember it.
over the years i've had pretty bad memory problems that only seem to get worse.
my mom has openly admitted to me she was a victim of project monarch. my grandfather was high up in the military. i've posted about her story before multiple times even long before the g.a.t.e. threads got started on here
something i remember about the g.a.t.e. program was they were teaching us a lot of survival and practical knowledge. we always had different "specialists" coming to visit our class. there were art specialists for example, and math specialists. we went on a lot a field trips. i can remember being told by the teacher that there were hidden cameras in the classroom
i remember breaking down crying in class multiple times for no reason, and other kids doing it too.

i had those too
i remember tosssing and turning all night, pretty much having a prolonged panic attack, thinking about complex maps, sometimes for places that didn't exist
something similar happens now that i'm older.
i close my eyes at night and see impossibly complex shapes and lines of different colors. they only flash for a brief second. they're not 3-dimensional. i'm not even sure they're 4-dimensional. i only get such a brief glimpse of them at such irregular and infrequent intervals that i've never been able to properly analyze them. the difference now is i don't feel panic when i see these things, but an intense calm and peace.

FUCKING WEW MAN IN THE MIRROR
good god , if we all ever get together for a BBQ and beers when this whole thing is over the stories we would be able to tell would go on forever around the fire.

It's funny how kike always wanna derail threads like these. Shit like this needs to be documented properly, archive fucking everything etc.

i got into one of those "special schools" except it was a part-time thing in elementary school
i spent part of my day there and the other part at "regular school"
i remember there were only two other students at my school that passed the rigorous testing to get in. there was a mexican boy, and a white girl. i remember my mom telling me they were the token non-white and token girl. they were there because of quotas. out of all the white boys at the school i was chosen.
the school was funded by a bunch of obscure corporations
the only one i can remember off the top of my head is micron if you feel like some digging
just looked it up, they have a wikipedia page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micron_Technology
the school does too
i'm sorry that so much of what i say is unverifiable. those wikipedia pages are probably the closest thing to any sort of "evidence" you find in any of my posts
anyway…
i remember specifically the teacher telling us that every day we were going to be getting four days worth of homework every day. by a few months in i was doing advanced trigonometry. i was in 6th grade.
everything was going relatively fine for me until i left that school.
my life has been a living hell since then
it wasn't my choice, we had to move away
be glad you didn't go

I think most of us are still here, it's just the threads either get spammed to shit or sometimes bumplocked by mods for whatever reason.
I remember AWM being fucking salted about the Acquino thing coming out too, that raised more flags than anything to be honest.
Also doesn't help that the whole G.A.T.E. topic attracts bandwagoners and shills alike.

You seem new, there's a reason most people talking about it on here obfuscate the spelling.

There were a lot of similar actors between the projects, like Puharich and his association with chemical experiments at Edgewood Proving Grounds, along with how he was the one to bring Geller over from Israel. IIRC he was a major driver in "superkids" research.
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4599

The Fundamental Fysiks Group and the Human Potential Movement made big pushes for tavistock-related research, as did Sandia National Laboratories, a subsidiary of Lockheed-Martin. Also interesting is the Esalen Institute's central role in this, bringing us back to how Puharich brought Uri Geller over.
Some actors involved in east coast superkids research were related to NAMBLA, namely Walter H. Breen, a prominent pro-NAMBLA writer. This brings us back to Acquino's child abuse shit, and abuse-based programming. I recommend Fritz Springmeier for information on that topic, some of his stuff may seem nutty at first but the core of it is honestly pretty solid.

Just keep in mind, anons, that the intel community is much less compartmentalized than they would like you to believe.

Testing
nigger sun originally "b l a c k s u n
tavistock originally "g a t e"

Christ, they really are autistic.

nigger sun. Try again.

Black sun.

There we go.

we know it's you Carlos
jump back this wall
right now

Man, I'm tired of scrolling through Holla Forums and seeing this dude's face. There's something about those fucked-up eyebrows and expression that screams "I suck blood, and cock".

Required reading

castaliahouse.com/safe-space-as-rape-room-science-fiction-culture-and-childhoods-end-part-1-of-5/

bump

There used to be the occasional thread on this kind of shit on /x/, and a lot of the comments were fairly similar. I don't know how much of this is memery but given what I have seen, I'm not inclined to write this stuff off anymore.

user that posted the assignments. My experience was almost 1:1 to his story

Its like they were testing the best and brightest to find those who were smart enough to be the thinkers of tomorrow and separate them into two groups "those who will obey and those who will rebel"

Another similar thing which all tavistock students ive talked to can relate to is: the second group of people, for reasons that seem unexplainable, all found each other in high school/later life.

I went to a very large high school, 1800+ graduating class. I had a group of friends I was very very close to, I had nothing in common with them, a completely different personality, there was no reason we would get along… But every single person in that group went to tavistock, and every single one of them was extremely rebellious.. not only rebellious but intelligently so.. Im talking MIT level pranks that would come with jailtime but always manage to evade problems.

Which actually is another point… Everyone that I've known that was in tavistock had a period of their life where they broke the law fairly severely and even got very close to being arrested, but in the end the cops left them alone or gave very minor traffic citations instead of reckless driving and aggravated dui…..

theres a whole fucking lot of spoopy going on.

Fucking spooped tbqfh.

I have neither words nor reaction images that can properly express how succinctly this sentence sums up the whole G.A.T.E. clusterfuck.

blacksun

black sun

Wow, they really aren't hiding their kikery anymore.

the part that scares me the most is that i wasn't allowed to veer into the "wrong" rebellious groups
i fell in with a group of honest to god black bloc anarchists when i was a teenager
every single thing they organized while i was participating had a fucking unreal police presence immediately when they would show up places, that they had never experienced before.
even benign shit like spending the day out on the street feeding the homeless and the cops would show up in massive numbers
i can't explain how bizarre it was.
this wasn't antifa, and not everything they did was violent they got crazy as fuck on may day. it was seattle after all
this was a very small cell, not worth the time or effort the police were putting into it
i joined right around the same time as a couple other people
they assumed there must have been a rat
someone else got the blame
things were very awkward after that. and i left
here's a true fucking story about one of the times the cops showed up and it was fucking surreal.
we were planning a really small informal protest at a local mall. one of the high end stores there was literally throwing away and burning their old clothes instead of donating them to charity and would not negotiate on the issue. they didn't want homeless people giving their brand a bad name or whatever. we were pissed and decided to put some posters up and maybe do a bit of chanting outside the store, nothing crazy.
we all came in the mall separately and just barely started to meet up. within literally 2 fucking minutes a swarm of mall security guards started forcing us out of the building. we hadn't even hardly had a chance to say 2 words to each other. outside there were cops waiting. we were pissed and our ingrained response was to pull the standard lefty bullshit where you can't comprehend that there's consequences for your actions, except this time we had actually literally done nothing, and hadn't planned to really do much to begin with. we were trying to put on this tough facade but everyone was visibly rattled and confused. we were trying to pretend to be unassociated with each other and confused as to why we were being ejected from the building. the cops told us to leave or we'd be arrested. we argued a bit and begrudgingly complied. they even followed our cars until we got out of town
i've not even begun to get to the creepy part yet
a few weeks later my mom and brother were in a building across the street from the mall
they had some sort of appointment there.
when they were done they decided to sit on a bench outside and rest for a little while
you're not going to fucking believe what happened because it was unreal
first street cameras started pointing at them, then tons and tons of cops started to congretavistock around the area. the cops tried to act like they were just talking to each other, talking into their radio, just passing by in their patrol cars, but they were ALL watching my mom and brother. there were even some on the upper floors and rooftops of certain buildings watching them with binoculars
they were freaked the fuck out so they started to leave. a fucking dude in a black suit and sunglasses comes up to them and asks them if there's a problem. they just nope the fuck out of there and drive out of town as quick as they can. they are followed to the edge of town like we were.
i've had similar creepy shit happen to me in pretty much every different group i've got involved with, be it political like those anarchists, or just a group of internet friends on an MMO.
all up until a found Holla Forums
when i found Holla Forums it stopped, eerily so, and i had a overwhelming feelings of fulfillment and comfort ever since coming here. i ate up the redpill alarmingly fast, with very little resistance
i don't know what to make of it all
i identify finding Holla Forums as the single most important event in my life, as if my entire life lead up to it and was for that single purpose
i can't describe it
i don't care if any of you believe a single word of what i've had to say, i just needed to get it off my chest

No offense, but that sounds like paranoia. As in, that group-stalking meme.

good thing all the shills are gone now guise
My theory is the opposite, upping the counts for word like tavistock and nigger which the word "b lack" now filters as draws more webcrawlers in and therefore more eyes in every thread.
As everyone who's been on the chans for any length of time knows, the mods are not our friends.

those gang-stalking people believe they are being physically followed pretty much 24/7
i don't believe anything even close to that, all i'm saying is there are unusual occurrences in my life from which one could reasonably draw connections to my previous involvement in g.a.t.e., as well as my mom's involvement in project monarch, assuming both of those things are really as spooky and fucked up as we suspect
or maybe i really am just crazy kek
M.K. ultra victims, project monarch victims, g.a.t.e. children, and people involved in similar programs almost universally report strange occurrences and coincidences throughout their life, as well as an overarching feeling of manipulation
sometimes we even see outright control by a "handler" like we see with many pedowood victims.
hang out on pizzatavistock and pedowood threads sometimes, child actors go on to be some really fucked up people

plus it's not just me being weird either
all these other people could corroborate these fucked up stories

user, I feel like I could have written that latter half of your post myself. I, too, was "guided" to a lot of information and revelations last month that I wasn't even actively searching for. And I, too, believe it explains an awful lot about ancient history all the way up to modern day society.

Here's interesting anecdote you may find helpful. I calculated the number of days between my birth date and the day of the biggest revelation (more of an "awakening" really). The number was a palindrome. I then put that number into the Gematrix.org database, and the top result was eerily relevant to the revelation I received. I recommend checking the difference between your birthday and other significant dates/revelations in your life.

I absolutely believe we are being guided. Best wishes on your quest for the truth.

This thread dug some shit up for me after posting yesterday.

k3 to ya'll anons for being goodfags
dunno wtf I'd do without Holla Forums atm

It's not gangstalking.
I'm in a totally different country and police started doing same shit to protest groups I was involved in.
They were that scared of us early 9/11 protesters and these days you can understand why they wanted to squash it so bad. Now the truth is out and no one trusts the media.. even the normalfags know something isn't right.
Anyway, it would get to the point where we'd have some minor protest e.g. water rights, the cops would put literally 8-10 photographers all wearing black, across the road and then start filming us. I actually have video of this occuring, should dig it up some time if it's still there… used to love videoing the undercover cops as it makes them quite uncomfortable.
Imagine that happening these days and how easily Holla Forums can dox… they would be scared.
Another thing is they used to try make individual contact with you, mostly intelligence agents, not police. E.g. get you to call a certain number if you 'wanted to take things further' than just protesting etc.
So yeah, those faggots were scared as fuck of us collaborating.

Now there are millions of us……..

But jewgle etc doesn't index pol (publicly).

Same. Similar to you anons, keep finding/digging up massive 'links' and similarities between totally separate research in esoteric/quantum shit on levels which I have never seen anywhere online.
My current work seems more of a stepping stone/platform/base to allow more esoteric/quantum work in future.
UFO end goal

Stay butt-frustrated, kike.

He literally said none of that. All he said was that the vols are not our friends, and any true Holla Forumsitician knows that.

And not one of you fags actually archived the wikipedia page.

Typical.

Die in a fire.

Faggot
web.archive.org/web/*/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ray_Aquino

wrong one, and it was deleted in 2009 for fucks sakes
web.archive.org/web/20140818083048/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Aquino

I just want civil war already. A war with the Norks sure isn't going to solve anything at home, not a single domestic issue and will just make more. It has become obvious that there's no other way around it and with the whole recent google fiasco it has become painfully clear that only violence will solve things and both sides want it with the continual terrorism of antifa for example.

did this got this result

i was

20 years 5 months 14 days old when i experienced the most weird terrifing event in my life

Dead researcher was going to expose ‘black magic’ ring, says fiancée
archive.is/PsduY

lad since i wrote that post myself and a small group of anons I tripfag with found shit that was so huge we fucking started panicking. Original plan was to gather all information and make a detailed report itemizing every detail and citation this way they cant get away… Came to the conclusion last night that that is a recipe for failure because we are finding 3-4 entirely new events which are on par or worse than the ones before so we'd never ever finish. The crazy part is all the really mind blowing shit is fucking turning up on wikipedia pages and is , from there, all verifiable… its right fucking under our noses its just information we never thought to look at before and its not just one or two topics within one or two categories its fucking everything.

So we are going to dump what we have very very soon. Need to compile it as much as possible and just drop the shit. One concern about it is… It is damning enough that the kikes might go full sampson option. It is absolutely fucking game changing.

Let me ask you .. your research that you were 'guided to' did it have anything to do with certain groups of people not necessarily the kikes, language and or religion?

:^) that sucks for that lad… But they cant kill what we've done, they'd have to kill enough people to silence what has been found that it wouldnt go unnoticed. Its bigger than black magic. much.

fuck we found something else htat is very on point with what I was saying with that.. Gonna have to wait til everythings together to post the thread. I think because its not some simple realization.. its root of all evil tier and tavistock is a red fucking herring.

I dont remember a thing about that but I do remember going to very very large science labs.. national science labs, on par with cern, who do experiments with strange results, light orbs in the sky seen 40 miles away and shit.

But for memory and somatic effects… When I was in tavistock and during the remainder of my school career… I had frequent and unexplainable stomach pains, fits of stomach cramps which were crippling, and they always caused me to get erections. Which is a telltale sign of abuse in young boys. I dont recall any abuse at all. But it was there, they did something to me whether it was physical or purely mental who knows but they did something which was most likely aimed at monarch/mkultra type effects. Speaking of which mkultra revolves around the premise that if you abuse someone enough and reduce them to a state of disassociation their minds are pliable. There is another mental state which was proven to give the same pliability.. When a persons brain is so thoroughly engaged in deep thought, like a young child crunching away trying to solve complex logic problems for instance…

Whats more is my memory. I recall distinct conversations and chunks of information from my childhood regarding my family. Fairly large things. Like my family never really talked about extended family or ancestry. But I remembered a bunch of times it had randomly come up. And then years later I would ask about it and all of a sudden the story had completely changed. Almost as if I was only told that information because I had asked a question about it and it was something they hadnt considered i would remember. I have had very intense considerations that perhaps the family I know is not my family. Or they are my family but are all thoroughly controlled. I have cousins who were very intelligent too and their lives were destroyed. So that could be it.. My parents have had lives where it very well could have been that they were controlledMy father worked in a prison, supposedly, had to train with firearms and yet is deathly afraid of them, his service pistol has always been locked in a safe buried in a closet, entirely inaccessible. My mother had a job that required a state employee to come to the house once every couple of weeks to discuss things.

For all I know everything I know about who I am is a lie. But it feels like with this research and all the new findings that I am relearning something long forgotten. As tinfoily and larpy as that sounds.

You can't just say shit like that without even giving a hint.

look up zeena lavey and taylor swift.

Oh my god…. they're both blonde! WTF?!

It doesn't sound larpy to me and probably most of us here
I was adopted as a baby and found both of my birth families back on 8/8 last year. Both white , Dad is white , Mom is white and all I did was type in my birthday and the first result that came back was a message for me from an obscure forum back from 2005 that everyone had gotten together and were looking for me. I was adopted my awesome parents , way mormon , raised in the mountains , musician from age 3 (violin) , they used to send me out of first grade and have me go into the 2nd and 3rd grade classrooms and stand in front of the kids and read to them as if I was the teacher / instructor
I also remember being left or taken to the library and just left to sit and read for hours at a time uninterrupted. And when I would get back to class it was as if no one even noticed I was gone all morning. Same thing all my buddies from school went to awesom e schools and didn't have to do shit. I've struggled since school and since I found Holla Forums it is THE turning point. Fucking spoopy crazy /x/ tier shit I know

they are related

Or they go to the same surgeon. Or you have autism and the resultant face blindness cripples your perception.

Have you any proofs?

Someone ban this shitskin

Killing myself now for double posting like a fucking nigger

Also throughout elementary , middle , and jr high the teacher would sometimes get called out of the classroom by the intercom lady and they would always every single fucking time ask me to come up and read from the book and keep the lesson going till they got back. People would kind of nervously laugh and we would all look at each other like oookkkkaaaayyyyy and then I would get up front , read to them all , ask questions and direct discussion and shit. Then the teacher would come back a few minutes in and take over like no big deal

also.. I just realized.. I bought my house several years ago its in a small but largish suburb, in a subdivision of a main road of minor importance and most houses have a decent sized property and chunks of forest in between houses. So cars coming and going arent at any impressive rate.. maybe 3-4 per hour passing my house during rush hour. But there has been a steady, almost daily stream of strange vehicles driving past my house, sometimes stopping.. theres nothing to stop and look at there is my house and then the woods adjacent ot my house. sometimes they will stop for a minute, sometimes long enough for me to decide that my pistol is inadequate and run for my gun cabinet to arm up. I once had a guy in a strange pickup truck with a offroad light set up that was wierd, a design I never saw anyone put on a truck let alone a shitty truck, it was one long straight bar of uber high intensity led's looked like it must have cost 3 grand and it was on an old ford ranger. I was driving home and the guy swerved at me, similar to my story about the army convoy doing so in iraq and causing my truck to hit an ied, which rendered me unconscious for got knows how long wasnt quite unconscious I was fully able to think but my mind was in another place that wasnt here, it was infinitely dark and cold, not in the sense of cold being unforgiving or uncaring but physically the sensation of coldness. It felt like the place was a vast expanse of nothing where only I existed, my thoughts were for a long time nothing. then "where am I? where did the music go that I was listening to? Man I hated that song, but I miss it so much. …. ………………….. OH ……… OH MY FUCKING GOD! I wake up screaming "hard hit hard hit roger up marine #1, marine #2, Marine #3 WHERE THE FUCK IS MARINE #3?" Thinking of the incident chronologically it seemed like seconds, but while i was 'unconscious' it felt like many life times.

Fuck I had forgotten about all of that shit, I buried that shit down way the fuck out of my mind because of how unhealthy that thought process seemed.

>not a rock cuz what ever it is im pulling it in slowly, but its very heavy mind you im no older than 7 at the most
>i didnt bring it in close enough to pull it to land but pulled it about 40-50 feet and then the piece of clothing underwear that I had snagged pulled off and I reeled that in

Now that I think about it. Every time ive started doing good in my personal life my father always showed up in some way and wound up saying just the right things to make me give up my efforts of self betterment or in some other way give me a sucker punch to the psyche that would make me turn self destructive im not trying to be an angsty faggot right now things of my past are connecting in ways i cant explain as I type this

Even recently.. The election. Out of no where my pleb father is interested in politics. Extremely so. Told me he was active on reddit and voat bla bla bla. Told me 'even though I am broke this election is important enough that I donated everything i could spare for this month'

>once I was no longer a child all of my extended family who were all one big fucking cartoon version of a disfunctional family just disappeared, no longer talked to anyone. Only one I have seen is one aunt, she was my mothers sister, middle child of 5. >but she was the milkmans kid >she looks nothing like the rest of them >her husband was extremely abusive and tied up one of my cousins in a moving van, stripped him and took photos as per my cousin, who was also extremely smart but was very damaged and set on a path of crime

I could fucking throw up right now what the fuck is going on

Acquino's stuff has been out there for a long time already. You just have to learn how to dig!

And, oh by the way, he co-founded the NSA, along with General Paul Vallely, which was for a very evil purpose originally, to track UFOs.

The Dark Shadows Mind War of NSA Devil Worshiper Michael Aquino.zip

ht
tps://archive.org/details/THEILLUMINATINWOSECRETPLANSLIBRARY

Legitimately sad.

My man , what do you do when the paranoia is justified?

Jayne Mansfield was born in Lower Merion Township PA.
Taylor Swift was born in Reading PA

did you factor in leap years?

taylor swift was jayne mansfield kid andrea swift just adopted her.

All About Michael Aquino - Illuminati Programming - Alien Abductions.pdf 12 MB

htt ps://endchan.xyz/pdfs/preview/194.html

ht tps://endchan.xyz/.media/5d8673c39600860008491ae3c164eda2-applicationpdf.pdf

oh god what the fuck, me too
i really, REALLY, didn't want to go down this particular rabbit hole
if i had been raped or something and could remember it, i think i could learn to live with it and move on with my life. that idea that i may or may not have been but i don't fucking know because i can't remember is much worse for me i think

It was a demon attack caused by witchcraft.
satanism is powered by regular, old-fashioned Black Magic, or witchcraft, and it is very real. Unprotected persons such as yourself are easy targets for Satanic or demonic attacks, but there is victory in the Name and Blood of Jesus, the only things that are effective against witchcraft attacks.

it's not paranoia if the weird shit is real

Fuck jesus the stick juden
He got what he deserved

mfw same here
Around Christmas time every year for about a week I would be couch bound doubled over in pain something fierce
Every Fucking Year

So is Tay Tay a moon child?

Call me crazy all ya want, im the first to admit this all sounds bat shit insane.. but there was also a time when "there are no good jews, hitler did nothing wrong, and there is a global conspiracy of kikes to destroy 'western civilization' because.. reasons?" all sounded bat shit insane as well.

Actually I agree on that last point. Calling them by the terms jew or kike or heeb is to call them by a language which is not ours. Thus it has no real power. What we need to do is look back, way the fuck back. The answer to who and what they are exists, and it is on fucking wikipedia. **I want to see if someone else can find what we've found, its extremely obscure and there is no reason you would ever think of the necessary search terms.. but if one of you can find it given that minor hint then it would go to back up the notion that has been repeated a couple of times in this thread.. Something has changed and anons who are digging are magically finding shit they shouldnt be finding almost as thought they are being helped.

Same here but not just my father but pretty much my entire disfunctional family. My life has felt like an alternation between perfectly layed out setups for success

But at the same time it's like the universe and family setup unwinnable situations. I'm talking unwinnable in a 8D chess sort of way that would require a super intelligence beyond our comprehension to have planned out.

I'm starting to believe you are correct in a way. Many of us who feel as if we were attacked/harmed somehow as children yet can not remember it may very well be victims of witchcraft /demonic attacks/black magic/whatever. However, I was born again from a very young age, believed in Jesus like the bestest goy that ever lived and yet it did nothing to protect me.

Gangstalking exists (white pickups in this case) but I know people in LE who get lists of licence plates and my car has more cameras than James Bond. It automagically stopped when I talked to my contact.

Funny that.

I had intelligence cops befriend me. But I knew cops in another department, so I played along.

They use a mind eraser like in the Men in Black movies.

I know many who smoked pot and broke the programming, but it causes their multiples to go wonky for awhile, and then some helpful man comes into their life and takes them away… seen this happen far too many times.

Anyobe who has IBS or colitis and gets a boner may have been poopdicked.

Also, this logo.

This.

What do you mean "helpful man" who takes "them" away. You mean the multiples? Who has the man usually been to take them away? Is it a sudden occurrence or does it take a while?

Got any sauce on that? Also, I wonder how many of us anons know exactly wtf you're talking about.

I've been a Christian for 35 years or so, and I do get attacked sometimes also, but it has to do with a response from Satan/demons from me doing God's will in the world, obeying God's commands personally. You probably have "open doors" in your life, and probably need Christian Deliverance Ministry, which a lot of people need. There are things you did in the past that let the Enemy have access in your life, as will as the activities of Satanic covens which will cast spells, put curses on people, hexes, etc. outside of your knowledge or control.
We are in a WAR everyday, good vs. evil, Christ vs. Satan. You fight or you get attacked, it is that simple. The Satanists are as powerful as ever, and have at their command the media, the Internet, (to give people the impartation of the Antichrist spirit) and are involved in many secret spiritual things that most people have little or no knowledge of.

HE IS A BIG FAT REDHEADED FAT FUCKER I TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF ONE DAY AND HE LAUGHED AT ME HYSTERICALLY
WATCH FOR HIM

You need to learn about this stuff, the war is real, and the prize is your eternal soul.

SPIRITUAL WARFARE AND DELIVERANCE BOOKS LIBRARY.zip

archive.org/details/CHRISTIANBOOKSCOLLECTIONS_201702

Was there really? I always assumed they knew something I didn't. That's why I read more about it.

Daily reminder that jesus was a fucking jew

The BEST Jew who ever was, and still is!!!

htt ps://justpaste.it/19z0l

Still a jew in the end
There are no good jews, even dead ones still stink up the joint

Jesus is the BEST Jew friend you could ever have, and without Him in your life, you lose forever.

Here is a good book to read about Satanism from a victorious Christian perspective and personal experience batlting demons and Satanists.

Rebecca Brown Prepare for War.pdf

htt ps://endchan.xyz/.media/f63647f1469bbe3c225d6749999c039a-applicationpdf.pdf

Wow. Ok, so how do I make sure I don't get wrapped up with some crazy occult fuck playing like they are helping?

CHRIST FAGGOTS LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
go worship your kikery elsewhere fag

Christians have the victory over the occult powers, find a good Pentecostal or Charismatic church that is full of the Holy Ghost. And the Bible is the Absolute Truth when dealing with Satan, demons, and the occult/Satanism.

Unbroken Curses Hidden Source of Trouble in the Christians Life by Rebecca Brown.pdf

htt ps://endchan.xyz/.media/6a056926e94c655e6044623ebf3e1436-applicationpdf.pdf

First off trust no one , especially strangers.
The handler I saw and flipped out on had followed me from city to city , state to state all throughout post high school and various colleges I attended had red hair and was a big fat obese fucker

2spoopy

Government is chock full of Satanists, especially the Secret Society-based intelligence-security agencies, spooks, CIA agents, etc. are all into Satanism.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your heart is coming from the right place, but you're doing much, much more harm than good here, and you really need to fucking stop.

occult doesn't mean satanic, it means hidden. this is my biggest problem with christcucks, everything that's not in your Talmud 2.0 is SATAN'S DOING.

a very large amount of people took forever to accept that it was true

And go tell a pleb that the kikes are all evil, hitler was a good man, and there is a global kike conspiracy to destroy our people and tell me the reaction you get.

wrong wrong wrong

Christianity is a corruption of what true power is.

To deny the only power source over the entire Satanic realm ONLY is to your own harm and damnation, and is a pretty common response from sinners everywhere.

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create a Total Mind Controlled Slave by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

ht tp://www.whale.to/b/springmeier_formula.html

ht tp://fritz-springmeier.dbs2000ad.com/

There are several pieces of the puzzle which are missing. Stay tuned.

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

htt p://fritz-springmeier.dbs2000ad.com/

on censorship and scrubbing

Remember what Jesus said about those people, the "Pharisees and Saducees," read it in the Bible.

Now the number one occupation of Illuminati members is………….. Christian Ministers!!!
The Bible also talks about that too!!!

This is a very narrow minded view to have. The Nazis Occultism was interested in esoteric Indo-European religions, Paganism, and Gnosticism as a means to advance civilization and achieve higher states of consciousness. Globalists and Jews believe themselves to be servants of a demiurge and are interested in occultism for self serving reasons.

There was an agreement that the Illuminati would move to America to continue and take over if they failed in their evil plans in Germany.

Revelations From Ex-Illuminati - Satanism and Mind Control.zip

ht tps://archive.org/details/THEILLUMINATINWOSECRETPLANSLIBRARY

god damn i leave the thread for a little while and it's devolved into illuminati shitposting
i was being serious about this g.a.t.e. stuff guys
i want some real fucking digging, not /fringe/ bullshit
also take the religious arguments to their own thread/board
pointless d&c that gets us sidetracked and ending up nowhere

you are looking too close

close. theres more. look. google random terms that pop into your head on the subject. you will find somethign. there are a ton of anons who have been working on various shit and all say the same thing.. once they look the answers are right fucking there. Its fucking out of this world. Also the nazi's pursues indo-european religions, which isnt incorrect. But the aryans… look into it. the P.I.E. tribes did not come from india, or start south of the black sea and then travel north east, some of them branching off into india and the rest going to mongolia and then looping to europe. P.I.E. civilization started in europe, near the Ukraine, the bullshit about starting in india has been as btfo as out of africa. There was a huge flood when the glaciers melted the civilization was destroyed most fled west, some went north and became slavs, and a big chunk went east, arrived around eastern afghanistan and then for some reason split into two groups, one continued to mongolia but either travelled as only men or few women survived, they took asian brides and thats how the mongols.. and they later branched off to korea where they crossed the water to reach japan. The other group went south and established the vedic culture. going from ukraine to north west india on foot back when there was no path but forests and mountains would have took a very long time with having to stop when food ran low make a camp until food is replenished.. It could have took them 1000 years for all we know so by then the major message of the european religion remained but much of it changed through forgotten and misremembered stories.

Enjoy that bread crumb, ask yourself questions, search for those answers and you will find them quickly.

Montauk handler or whatever program you were involved in.
Go watch the Montauk chronicles. Might bring back some memories.

In the research I'm working on, everything keeps leading back to Hyperborea and Runes.

i really don't want to believe the flat earth shit. a lot of it doesn't make sense to me, and seems impossible
i just can't get it out of my mind though
especially the hyperboria and antarctica shit

knock all that flat earth sillyness off, user. aside from the very basic pysics you can use to demonstrate the earth can't be flat, there are weather satellites that take a picture of the whole earth every 10 minutes. The ISS also always has a live feed so you can get a live-time video of the earth from space. This isn't the largest cover up ever conceived. It's a meme that got out of control.
youtu.be/RtU_mdL2vBM
jma.go.jp/en/gms/

The earth is a torus, all NASA imagery is real but you aren't seeing the whole picture because the polar holes are covered with ice. :^)
Probably about 95% of flat earth posting is shitposting. Most flat earthers don't actually believe it, they're either trolling to get a rise out of people who can't help but correct them, or they're trying to make some sort of esoteric statement about epistemology.

devolving into fringe bullshit and datamining is why these threads inevitably get bumplocked.

Kind of hard not to get into /fringe/ bullshit when the G.A.T.E> classes themselves specialized in /fringe/ bullshit. I kind of agree with you about the data mining part though. I love these sotries but for god sake guys, practice good OpSec.

There's a difference between knowing the kikes believe something, and believing what the kikes believe. The anons attracted to these threads can't differentiate.

Tends to happen when you get mindfucked as a child.

I don't have a horse in this race, but this is factually wrong. There are no full-on, unredacted shots of Earth. At least I never saw ones, and I'm a huge space nerd.

I believe NOTHING from NASA. They lied too many times, and I say that as a hardcore science-fiction aficionado.

Then your will is weak.

This thread can't be full of LARPers, can it? All this talk of Tavistok, Montauk, MKultra stuff, G.A.T.E., boner-cramps from molestation, this reeks of /x/ nonsense but at the same time I feel like if it was real the victims wouldn't exactly have anywhere else to go than places like Holla Forums, so dismissing you lot as LARPers feels bad, and I quite like you guys.

Please, if this is all a joke, could you be clear about it? I'd love if even just one of your IDs would tell me this is all LARPing if it is.

If it is not, please hang in there. Make images/webms that have a high share potential with the biggest redpills and they won't die, spread what you've found through your autism with sources and if they're good we will store and share them forever, promise

Thanks for correcting the record :^)

Lots of black magic got nothing to do with semites. Carribean, South America, Africa… very dark shit is possible, and they laugh about arrogant gringos "hurr durr I'm to enlightened for superstition XDD"

i included a link but here it is again
jma.go.jp/en/gms/
ok, well someone has been doing a 24/7 hoax video for years idk what to tell you, i also added a link to the live stream.

>jma.go.jp/en/gms/
How do you know it's not a composite image?

Correct.

Look, I don't have a horse in this race and I don't want to open the can of worms that is the flat earth debate now. But one thing is clear as day for anyone who investitavistockd even for 10mins: NASA LIES. The evidence is staggering, so staggering in fact, that only by a huge effort they can keep the lid on it, and regarding the Apollo story even the normiest of normies are catching on. This is Holla Forums, do your fucking research.

Won't post links or images or kikemods immediately delete posts. Not kidding, unfortunately.

I'm sorry, but it's no LARP.

Damn near every single time. Especially when you see repeating digits on the clock its time to ask some questions and do some digging.

Same exact thing with me, user. My group of friends were heavily into pranks that should have gotten us into major trouble. I've talked to some friends who were in the program with me but never revealed to them my line of thinking on the matter. Only asked a few questions like
It's almost like the system/universe/whatever is keeping tabs and preventing undesired events from occurring. But let me tell you, once you figure out what's happening, and, like the one user said, deprogram yourself only to have the alters go wonky for a while, prepare yourself as they will somehow know and the protection is void.

At this point I'm convinced this isn't just a conspiracy to identify, indocrtrinate and promote or contain gifted students by a purely human group.

What, that the fucking ayy lmaos are actually interdimensional beings sometimes referred to by kike religions as demons and that they are in contact with the upper echelons of our government but also simply take control of humans who come into contact with their tavistock specimens and control their actions to ensure certain outcomes for us? Cause at this point I'd believe it.

lul did he have a horse of different colors?…

This… is true. If a random glance at the clock shows special digits, it often means something.

Absolutely. If you see repeating digits or a palindrome on the clock, remember the exact thought in your mind when you saw it and examine it deeper.

Personally, I use the repeating digits and palindromes as guideposts in my life for the right path. When things are going wrong in my life, I never see them. When I fix the problem, they appear again. Learning how to intuitively trust the numbers has helped me out immensely.

Jokes on those shitskins, I'm warded like a fucking MMO toon before a raid boss.

I just remembered when I was younger I googled some random shit and found some website called montalk.net. The name got stuck in my head for some reason, I thought it was a funny name. I don't even remember what did I google to land there, I'm just a normal guy…

Interesting, will try it.

I tend to think this as well, although I can't rule out certain biases. But yes, there are definitely phases in my life where repeating digits occur more often.

Which effects do you notice in your life? What would you answer to Holla Forumsacks who go "muh kabbalistic kike magic"?

Good site, guy seems legit.

LBRP is jsut the cornerstone of the whole system, but:
I'm pretty sure I've been having better luck too, but that's kind of arbitrary and impossible to quantify
>What would you answer to Holla Forumsacks who go "muh kabbalistic kike magic"?
Kabbalah predates judaism. It is, surprise surprise, one more thing the kikes have stolen. Avoid hebrew like the plague that it is, do research, use nomenclature from more appropriate languages.

The G.A.T.E. RP'rs are back

I THINK I FOUND THE BOOK AND (((AUTHORS))) THAT THE THIRD PICTURE IS TO

archive.fo/x6pmi
worldcat.org/title/line-designs-designs-and-drawings/oclc/22095308

Swift and her Mother have the same exact nose.

so g a t e is just a program to sequester bright kids from finding out how stupid everyone is? and to channel their talents into the corporate super-labyrinth of mindless busy work that all adds up to nothing, so that they won't ever attain true success and directly compete with TPTB? that actually makes a lot of sense, more than most of the theories posted here. would definitely explain 98% of my life.

Kabbalah is Kike magic. Because it resembles other forms of Satanic occultism does not mean it was "stolen" it just proves why Israel was destroyed the first time is because of the things they are facilitating on Earth now, child sacrifice and Moloch worship. Kabbalah influenced the Kabbalah lite Talmud and it influenced Crowley which influenced Lavey. It's the origin and pure form of modern Luciferianism and occultic Gnosticism.

Seriously, is that what that shit is? I've heard about "shadow people" and "hat man" and all that shit way back on Coast to Coast AM in the 90's, but never any expeiences. A few months ago I had a fucked up waking dream/nightmare where I woke up in the middle of the night, and there were 2 shadow niggers standing over my bed. I was fully paralyzed and couldn't move, and one of the fuckers was bent over my bed, leaning down on my and pushing down on my chest, like trying to hold me down and suffocate me. The other one hovered stood just behind him and seemed to be "facing" or oriented a different direction, like he was keeping lookout or something. I snapped awake fairly soon though, but had no idea wtf happened other than wondering if I just had a genuine sleep paralysis/shadow person attack. Hasn't happened since then though. Wtf is that shit, why was I targeted, by whom, and how do I buff myself IRL to protect against it?

What system would that be? Golden Dawn style magic(k)?

Interesting…

Possibly. Platonism + certain Egyptian influences?

Why? Old Hebrews ≠ Jews.

For example?

Incorrect. In fact, Kabbalah usually has a very light, even golden tone to it, invoking archangels etc. Nothing ipso facto satanic there.

Non-sequitur. Talmudic thinking is legalistic, Kabbalah is a kind of mysticism.

Come on now. It's well known that LaVeyan Satanism was more about hedonism and showmanship than "real, theistic satanism.

First, don't conflate Satanism and Luciferianism - two different streams. Second, Kabbalah is NOT gnostic; it lacks any dualism and is not inimical to the physical world and corporeality.

i wonder if that guy posts on any chans

THIS!

'schisms'

Possibly… imageboards draw a lot of interesting people. He makes kick-ass music (epic doom metal), although is alien stuff is… I don't know. Personally, I don't believe in the existence of aliens from "other planets".

That's a "hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucination," or in other words you're being visited by the Shadow People. Shadow People are spirits that are believed to "see" through thought, and are attracted to thoughts of Shadow People. They are most common in southeast Asia, from Burma to the Philippines, but each wave of refugees and "boat people" also brings a number of Shadow People to the First World.
If you see a Shadow Person, you can usually repel it by thinking holy thoughts, especially the name and aspects of the Lord Jesus Christ. If you have had repeated encounters, you may be the subject of a dangerous haunting, and it is recommended that you contact a priest specializing in exorcism. DO NOT contact a southeast Asian or Hmong witch-doctor, as their potions and talismans, if they even work, may only aggravate your problems with the spirit world.

Red Pills

larouchepub.com/other/2005/3233aquino_profile.html

You're splitting hairs. Gnosticism and Kabbalah and Luciferianism have differences but this doesn't make them unrelated or not similar. Kabbalah came on the scene at the same time as Gnosticism which believes God is "The Demiurge". Its all a deception. If you want to be deceived, or believe you are not then more power to you user. I just didn't want anyone looking on to think these things weren't heavily related and similiar because they are. I'm not going to bother to argue with you about it, we all have to be willing to interpret information for ourselves. However, I am curious as to why you want others to follow this same road?

I have seen them both. The hat man thing kind of freaked me out when I found out others had seen it too, as it's kind of specific. I used to have sleep paralysis on a nightly basis when I was on pain medication for a few years, and had had sleep paralysis dozens of times before that sinc eI was 13. It didn't stop even when I stopped the medication until I started praying when it would happen. The first event at 13 was so terrifying and horror movie like I could think of nothing else and it worked, a light came around immediately and it ended.

Didn't have another one for years. Then it started again and I would just try to wake myself up which I got good at doing. Should have just prayed.

You seem to be an expert user what can you make of my experience?

I had a sleep paralysis incident recently in which I heard loud sinister laughing but didn't see any figures. There was also some pulling on my blanket and a loud buzzing in my ears. Throughout this experience I wasn't afraid in the least, I even called the hidden laughing apparition a coward (I'm quite proud of this) and to 'show himself.'
Can you make anything of this? thanks in advance

We wish it was LARPing, that I can tell you. Life would be much easier. It's a bit like 9/11. It's so damn big it surely cannot be true… cognitive dissonance. Thing is, this time I can't write out some basic high school physics/thermodynamics to debunk it in a sentence.

It's very hard to distil it to a single webm/infographic. This is the main issue… Maybe the basics? Will think on it.

You do realize this all connects through to the pedotavistock shit and the rest these days at the highest levels? Beyond govt, like black project levels.

Basically it's a program(s) with multiple purposes including to sift out, indoctrinate and mould the 'gifted' kids, for many reasons e.g. manchurian, or perhaps to keep them from being a wildcard Hitler 2.0, while also using them to do weird shit with the ayys (this is most of what I remember), chairs were a big theme for me, other people were used for ritualised abuse by humans/breaking through psyche etc but I have a feeling they often used non ga.te kids for that (actual assfuckery/pedo shit). The problem is most of us only have small fragments of memories here and there, so piecing them all together to make an accurate picture of what goes on there nearly impossible.
The ayys can fuck your memory with ease, freeze you in your tracks, you are literally sitting there while they fuck around with you, or plant memories to appear as those fucking terrifying motherfuckers or a wide variety of other appearances. Even hot ayy chicks if they are coming for DNA.. yeah you will call bullshit on that until you wake up sweaty, exhausted as if you never slept a minute, quite a few weird scratches and let alone god damn pubes stuck in ya dick, when you are clean shaven with some brief memories of two girls in a 'dream' in semi familiar terrain…..
Have also read an identical account of that by someone who ended up DNA testing a pube, after a dream/encounter experience with asian and blonde nordic (same shit as me) finding it was only a remote village in china that had that DNA and it's 4000 years old..
Often they will use objects implanted in your memory to create familiarity with the ayys, e.g. something that could comfort you. Even today with good astral/mental capabilities, I don't think I could stop them.

I don't think they are all here for bad though, some are, some are not. Some just want fresh DNA for whatever the fuck breeding purposes. I don't even know if the programs themselves are all for evil purposes. Perhaps they are for greater good?
This is the problem, we only have partial memories.
The only way we get a bigger picture is by coming forward and daring to talk about it, perhaps we can fit together some pieces of memories by working together. It's hard because ^^^ as you can see many anons don't understand/believe or realize the scope of this and people with memories of it are not common at all.

I also can't convey the fucking sheer terror and panic when you know they are coming, yet can't do a thing. You can't even shout ffs. You know the matrix scene? Yeah imagine that IRL. it's quite hard to talk about, sometimes they were quite regular. And hypnagogic illusions don't shine lights, make footsteps outside your window, or other complex man made noises. That shit fucked me up for years. Nightmares recurring, often dreams/nightmares would blend in with real world experiences so you can't fucking tell what is real and what isn't. They are master memory manipulators, to the point of creating doubt. There are a few though which either slip through or you are allowed to have that you can be certain of. Another thing of note is the memories are often repressed as mentioned in this thread, seeded to pop up later. Used to regularly experience deja-vu etc too, it was often a premonition or warning for large (often good) shifts to a new reality aka large change in path of current one.
You think google is bad at memoryholing shit.. holy fuck they are amateurs compared to the above..

This shit isn't easy to talk about, lot of emotion bottled up and suppressed because you can't exactly go to the god damn local bar and calmly discuss such topics you know?

You have to plug your butthole so they can't tkae your soul.

pranayama. meditate and control your breathing.

No, you don't. We could lose 100 million in a civil war, with the grid and supply chains all completely collapsing within days.

If you want to be violent, target it at some elite who is obviously guilty of crimes and isn't being charged. Don't go after regular police and military who don't deserve to die.

They want you to fight Antifa. Don't play their games. Go after the people behind Antifa.

Demons. I've had the exact same experience, one of them was reaching for my throat, I called out to Jesus and immediately woke up.

youtube.com/channel/UCy2hlOEl5tfWg8MexR0XkTg/videos?flow=grid&sort=da&view=0

Sort of, yeah. There's more to it than just the golden dawn but it's a good place as any to start.
Babylonian, Sumerian, or Indo-Aryan

They might overlap on SOME points (depending on the specific person or school), but they are by no means identical.

Source that claim. As a metaphysical stance, gnosticism in the stricter sense appeared from about the 2nd century onward, while Kabbalah is referenced as the hidden, oral, esoteric tradition of the old Hebrews, going back at least 3-5 thousand years.

No kabbalistic source I'm aware of makes reference to the demiurge instead of to God himself. Instead it speaks of the three veils of nothingness from which the unknowable God avails himself to and by his creation.

I'm no kabbalist, I'm just stating that what you said about kabbalah is wrong. There ARE dark, occult practices related to it - working the sitrah ahra, the qlippothic anti-spheres, but this isn't the Tree of Life proper.

Never said or implied that.

What's there to laugh about? Are you some oh-so "enlightened" modern Westerner who doesn't believe in "superstitions"? I got an advise for you: for the functioning of black magic, it is completely and utterly irrelevant if the victim believes in it. It's very important that you understand this. Many, many arrogant gringos killed by brujeria or palo mayombe.

No user, they actually value smart, handsome young boys for the more twisted, pedo tier shit. It's about corrupting innocence, destroying a potentially powerful individual and harvesting their power, etc. Truly vampiric and spiritual warfare type shit plays into it.

i have sleep paralysis on a semi-regular basis
one time i was having sleep paralysis and heard a strange noise up the road from my house. i couldn't move obviously, so i was spooped. noise kept getting closer. as it got close enough i could tell it was screaming. it was someone screaming like they were on fire or something. like agonized and horribly pained.
anyway it kept getting close to my house
eventually it was right outside
then it burst through my front door
i could hear it running through my house, towards my room.
finally it bursts in my room
it's a shadow nigger running around my room screaming
i'm spooped, but i have sleep paralysis on a regular enough basis that i'm used to it, and i'm not panicking or anything
patiently wait for it to end
takes a little longer then usual
wake up eventually
fucking shadow niggers
any OCfags willing to make some shadow nigger memes?

Why did this make me laugh so goddamn hard?
WE WUZ DREAMZ AND SHEEIT

Ever seen one of these? (serious question)

no
but there was a shadow nigger with eyes and a mouth once. it looked like some sort of anime monster i've seen people post on here before. i'm not sure what the monster is or what anime it's from. wasn't able to find it by jewgling scary black anime monster

This guy maybe? (greed from fullmetal alchemist brotherhood)

Very true…

nope
drawing was black and white, had kind of a surreal look to it.
also this particular shadow nigger literally tried to rape me. i laughed at it and that seemed to really piss it off. its attempts were unsuccessful.

Top fucking kek. These shadow niggers, when will they learn?
Similar to my experience>>10385297

They fucking HATE laughter
>Mfw

yeah, nightmare monsters in general just can't handle you not being scared of them. mocking them makes it even harder on them.
but yeah, i guess this is a nightmare thread now
anyone have experience repelling shadow animals?
mine usually have a tendency to be about the size of a small dog and can jump around the place like crazy. they'll bite me and latch onto me
i grab them, rip them off and throw them and they bounce like rubber, then they attack me again. they just don't give a shit. haven't had a chance to try laughter on them
also fucking shadow wolves too
fuck those things, impossible to outrun them, flying doesn't work either because they can jump impossibly high

Evasive maneuvers are a no-no. Charge into and through them

John DeCamp, producer of the documentary Conspiracy of Silence available on jewtube, focusing on the Franklin Scandal involving Boystown, just past away last week.

RIP John DeCamp along with the late Ted Gunderson, who died trying. Never give up.

aquino still maintains a residence on Leavenworth street in SF, I drive by it now and again. Its creepy lookin. last i heard he is very much still alive and was last seen at Camp Williams Utah facility.

yall might think im larping but if zeena is karla's kid then im pretty sure ive met her. someone i know, infact a few, know karla, anton (tony levy's) daughter who apparently still runs the old "church" he left behind. every year on dec 25th she throws a party called "black x-mass" and it attracts quite a decorative crowd.

this, while i have become a KJV-thumping nondenominational Christian.

"alien" abduction my ass. and Jesus was NOT a "jew" (Rev 2:9 and 3:9) he was a GENTILE.

Rebecca Brown is an edomite name.

Yes, review the Montauk Project. Dig past the disinfo, of which there is tons.

life is funny.

Maybe?

Don't want to derail the thread but how do those verses show that Jesus was not a Jew? He's not speaking ill of Jews. He's talking about people who are pretending to be Jews.

I have no stake in the debate I just think your evidence doesn't make sense.

nope
as i said drawing it completely black and white
no other colors
no other people in the drawing
plain background
creature is completely black, has a strange look on its face

drawing was*

My fucking God user. I've had sleep paralysis on several occasions when I was younger, but a few years ago, something incredible happened to me while I was in bed.

It was the first night staying at my old place, it was very hot that night and I was uncomfortable, coupled with the fact that I was not in familiar old bedroom.

Eventually I dozed off. I then opened my eyes. I was facing the window. A very bright dark orange light was shining through. So bright it illuminated the entire room with its dark orange color. The light was brightest directly at the window, I kept staring at it. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I thought it was the morning sun shining in, thinking about how hot it was.

Before I knew it, the room was completely dark again. The light was gone. The sun had not come up yet.

I will never forget that, it was so surreal, it was so real. The light was very similar to pic related. Please don't make me think I was abducted by ayys.

JIDF on the loose again.

This thread needs some healthy cleansing of Stoicism. It's seriously full of decrepitude and good hygiene is good for everyone

Take a breath anons and remember there is still sanity in the world

Fun fact, Lavey was visited by a manifestation of an archangel on his death bed. It blasted his feeble little mind with visions of the hell that awaited him. He screamed and begged for forgiveness before he passed. I doubt he received it.

A cube in the corner of a room? How does anyone see that one?

Nice fact you fucking crackpot.

lmfao satanists are so fucking gay

Thanks. This thread spoops me out.

By looking at it upside down I suppose.

Source, you nigger.

I just looked at it just now when my mouse hovered over the hyperlink in my post. I see it now. The cube sits in the upper, furthest corner from the viewer. Very interesting.

(nice number)
Agree, as an ex science fiction fan I've come to the same conclusion. There are no "aliens" from "other planets".

Correct, and possibly even a bona-fide white person, as per the ancient-aryan hypothesis.

That specific verse indeed isn't that important. Jesus couldn't have been a Jew for the simple reason that Jews didn't exist at that time. There is a host of other evidence. I look up a nice and scholarly article I read a few months ago.

No, it's true, or at least his ex-wife, who was present at the time of his death, confirmed that much in a talk show. Dammit, I didn't bookmark the clip. Search for "anton lavey deathbed" on Kiketube.

*Translator's note "jews didn't exist back then because they where called something else" :^)

Fuck off lad.

Until you fucking meet one. Maybe not from a planet, maybe from here, but they are sure as fuck around.
What's next, UFOs don't exist despite the countless plethora of undebunkable video and photos that exist over the decades?

WE

Sure is kike central here.

What we today call "Jews" is a completely different people than the one that Jesus sprang from. Religiously (Jews practice rabbinic/pharisaic talmudism) as well as ethnically (haplogroup analysis clearly shows the discontinuity), there can be no doubt about this; the proper term for Jesus' ethnicity would be "Galilean" or "Galilean Israelite".

According to Michael White, Professor of Classics abd Director of the Religious Studies Program at Austin: The term Galilean seems to have been used in a variety of ways in this period. To some, it just mean an outsider, or someone who's not really an old Jew of the traditional sort. […] (always keep in mind the Ancient-aAryan ethnic context of the Mediterranean then)
travelujah.com/articles/entry/Who-were-the-Galileans-in-the-Days-of-Jesus-

A very erudite and recommendable elaboration by one Benjamin Freedman, a former zionist insider converted to Christianity:
henrymakow.com/jesus_was_not_a_jew_–benjamin.html

It was typical Jewish wrangling of lingustics that created the word "Jews" out of "Judean". Admittedly, already Luther made the mistake.

oh god guys holy fuck i had the most disturbing dream last night. i don't know if it's just something my mind completely invented, or if my unconscious is starting to uncover repressed memories or what but holy fuck.
i rushed in here as soon as i woke up to write it down so i don't forget it
it started out with me walking into my old 5th/6th grade G.A.T.E. classroom
the whole dream had a strange feeling i've never felt before, like i was suffocating. i've never had sleep apnea or anything similar before, and i shouldn't, i'm not overweight or anything. the first half of the dream had this unreal hyper-realism to it as well, and the second half was bizarre and surreal.
anyway i notice all the tables are pushed together into large groups there's all sorts of boxes of crayons everywhere. i thought to myself we must have been doing some sort of group art project. everybody started sitting down and i began to look for somewhere to sit. i noticed 2 of my best friends sitting together across the room and they were waving at me inviting me to come sit with them. i did, and we talked a moment before starting on our "assignment"
what i'm about to tell you is fucking disturbing. it made my skin crawl, because of how closely it resembles something i could remember us actually doing.
there was a long piece of sketch paper, and it had 3 columns drawn on it, and many rows. words were meant to be put in each of the "boxes" formed by these columns and rows
i looked and some of these boxes were already filled in with disgusting sex related words
not just regular things like it was some sort of bizarre sex-ed assignment, there was anal sex and all sorts of words with a (((fecal))) fixation. disgusting things that a child shouldn't be so much as looking at.
the middle column was for the "regular" version of the word, the right column for a impolite/slang version of the word, and the left column for a polite version of the word.
for example if the word was sex the more polite version could be making love. if the word was anal sex, the impolite version might be buttfuck. etc.
each of the rows already had at least column filled in and we were supposed to fill in the rest using crayons to make it look colorful and decorative. the other children were working on the assignment like it was nothing, talking like completely normal. nobody was disturbed, or even cracking jokes about the assignment.
i was just sitting there with my jaw dropped staring at my paper in disbelief.
then i felt a hand on my shoulder. i reflexively swatted it away and jumped up, knocking my chair over. it was the teacher and i yelled "don't touch me!". she looked shocked. she started to approach me with arm outstretched, trying to calm me down. i yelled "stay back!"
by this point i was aware that the whole class was now silent and staring at me wondering what was going on.
she started to walk forward again
"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SICK PEDOPHILE FUCK!"
she withdrew her hand and her jaw dropped.
"user what…"
"I'M NOT LITTLE user ANYMORE! do you know who i am? i'm from the future looking back!"
her look changed to a look of mixed anger and pure fucking evil malice.
the hyper-realism stopped, and everything began to become incredibly exaggerated and surreal. the suffocating feeling became much more intense.
(1/2)

(2/2)
she lunged at me, but i turned and ran.
as i exited the schoolroom, i realized i was no longer in school, but some sort of bizarre government building. it seemed strangely familiar. the teacher was chasing me along with other adults. she was yelling for help and i soon realized soldiers were chasing me as well. some of them looked like regular army soldiers, in their MARPAT uniforms, but as i ran a little longer i realized there were also these scary as fuck tacticool motherfuckers in all black like you would see in a movie or something.
they turned out the lights in the room ahead of me to disorient me. i knew that the tacticool soldiers had night vision so i was at a disadvantage. i didn't stop though, i just kept running as fast as i could. i fumbled about in the darkness, banging into things, and finally made it into another room. the other room was also dark, but there was a massive window.
i was in an impossibly tall skyscraper overlooking a city. it was nighttime. i didn't stop running, i just kept going and burst through the window. the dream became even more exaggerated and surreal. i was surrounded by a complex of skyscrapers, all very similar to the one i just escaped. i flew away the best i could. finally i looked back and the skyscraper complex with replaced with a giant mansion, and the city had been replaced with a forest. the mansion was on fire, and i could see the soldiers and my teacher, and all those other adults jumping from the windows trying to escape the flames. finally the mansion collapsed from the fire and i woke up gasping for breath like i had gone minutes without air.
i'm not doing this dream justice. re-reading my post it honestly even sounds stupid compared to what i saw. it's hard to convey the overarching FEELING of the dream. that suffocating, the hyper-realism that morphed into the impossible surreal scenarios
those feelings were almost more disturbing to me than the actual content of the dream because i've never had a dream like that.
i can't describe it, and i don't know what it means.
also please excuse any typos. i literally just woke up and i'm still panicking as i type all this

Why do christfags insist on derailing every topic into a discussion about their shitty semitic religion? You're just as bad as the fags shoving their sexuality into every unrelated conversation. Welcome to flavor filtertown, faggot.

do you have a version that isn't for ants?

THIS is the crucial point. Certain… beings very definitely exist, I just don't believe they are flesh-and-bone aliens from another planet anymore.

UFOs, i.e. unidentified flying objects, do exist, of course. What they ARE, that is the question. Secret high-tech aircraft? Extradimensional beings? Physical aliens from another planet? It is this latter hypothesis I became sceptical about, in line with the thinking of Jacques Vallee on the topic. Much disinfo in this domain.

Interesting. Write down as much as you can, in order to try certain dream recall techniques later on. It's possible to improve post-dram recall if you have "hooks" te rewind the experience on.

Don't come to school tomorrow, some of you are ok.

that was actually completely unintentional on my part kek

Is this the shadow nigger?

no, and people should probably stop guessing, there's literally thousands of animes out there so we'd probably be here for weeks before someone posts the one i'm thinking of

Draw a picture of it.

Agreed although I cannot deny there could be ayys from other planets. Chances are possible for them to FTL and be here. They don't even have to be from this dimension really.. I think multi dimensions are absolutely possible and we experience them in the astral planes. What are dreams more real than reality itself?

I have personally witnessed multiple UFO types as a trained observer. metallic, glowing orbs in various colours and sizes, various manoeuvres requiring anti gravity/scalar tech etc to perform. The most glaringly obvious time was when I had to really start paying attention to quantum and scalar theory, because I couldn't deny it was absolutely true.
life goals

Why are you using multiple IDs?
And what do you mean about un-redacted earth shots? There are even amateur balloon launch and rocket launch videos which clearly show spherical shape of earth.

Agree, many ex-proponents of the "flesh and blood alien" hypothesis lean to the extradimensional hypothesis nowadays, i.e. Tom from montalk.net or the great Jacques Valle himself (perhaps the deepest and most learned of all UFO investigators).

Very fascinating. What do you think of the hypothesis that .gov has access to hyper-advanced technologies which they hide from the public?

Interesting point. Yes, advanced/high-level physics are completely different from what many people think they are. I had been listening to a series of podcasts by Jay Dyer lately (who is one of the smartest and philosophically most grounded guys out there) on that topic; that modern physics is essentially very platonic, very much based on mathematical forms at the most basic level, and that much of really far-out high-tech (Tesla-level stuff) depends on the manipulation of those energetic-mental concepts, hidden from public view.

I think they change with every captcha you get.

This is a… very complex and difficult topic, much more complex than it seems at the first sight and I must ask you to do your own research - mods are VERY averse to anything related to NASA deceptions and investigation of what really is up there. Many of my posts regarding that topic have been deleted here. Lots of disinfo, from many sides, but you will learn a lot about science and mathematics along the way, for example the bivalence of the Erastothenian argument.

just to piss you off faggot

>"However, they have not acquired a perfect mastery of the art of lying; they lie so clumisly and ineptly that anyone who is just a little smart can detect it"
>t. Martin Luther
Well some things don't change do they?

Ben Rich and various other highly experienced whistle blowers in the field. Enough said.
ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo-are-real-ben-rich-lockheed-skunk.html

> “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

He is referring to the Hertz-Maxwell equations. Einstein with E=mc² is also partially wrong because light is considered a constant or assumedly so and in a vacuum.
Problem is light is completely affected by gravity and medium density changes. You can literally slow it down to a crawl with the right tricks.

>>>/tok/
Check out the esoteric thread, I chucked some Heironymous stuff in there. Will be right up your alley. Machines that work on mindpower. This is the final clue to the interface once I master the extraction of energy and antigravity effect from the ether.
Also check out Fer De Lance by Lt. Col Tom Bearden. Talks in depth including phsyics behind scalar electromagnetic weaponry.

I think the earth may be partially hollow but definitely not a torus. I have proven it myself flying light aircraft and also with high power laser experimentation. The curvature of the earth is a given. It's also pretty much constant and you can see this on the horizon as clouds go below it, beyond it.
I think the real question is what are we doing in Antarctica.
P.s. any 'hole' or access point of vast proportions is not visible if you fly over the south pole. A very trusted friend has done this multiple times (before any of these theories existed too..) and said it's empty/nothing there.
The Agarthi or whatever the fuck in Neu Swabia might have some sort of dimensional portal that can be activated when needed. When you get in to quantum tech who the fuck knows. Or as per the maps, under-sea access under Mt Erebus.

Cheers

Would Jaqcues Vallee be a good place to begin reading about these…Magonians? I just started the book you posted and its getting a little too real already.

eyebrows remind me of

shes a q3.14
10/10, would let drink my blood

I got accepted into tavistock and didn't stay long because some kid flipped out and threw a desk

There have only been two other really strange mind-bending experiences I've had. One involves me going on a road-trip with my dad and getting a 104 degree fever that caused me to hallucinate, I saw my dad's face turn into a preying mantis head and other weird things like pulsating windows. Later on I tried smoking some DMT and saw a very similar preying mantis.

The other strange incident happened when I was at a public library browsing onions on a laptop in the corner of the main reading room, I was absent-mindedly the molecular structure of DMT on the cover of a notebook I had. An older guy came up to me and I tabbed out of the onions, he put his hand down and pointed at the doodle with the other hand, so I could see a masonic ring he was wearing and said "ahh, you're a fellow traveler"
I got spooped and left, haven't touched onions again tbh

Is that girl from Gundam Wing.

yep, dorothy catalonia.

MODS DELETE THIS SHITTY META POST

oy vey shut it down

I was wondering when you were going to show up.

Has anyone determined if McMaster ever served with Acquino when he was a very young Lieutenant? Or do their careers not overlap. It would not be surprising.

bamp

Install a camera watching his house, see if there are interesting people coming and going. Even better if you have the balls to put it inside.

Jesus is talking about people pretending to be Jews, or esoteric Judaism. Like Freemasonry.

According to the Bible, he escaped with nothing but his soul. I imagine he's cleaning the shitters with his tooth brush, and thinking about how he is overwhelmed with thankfulness for being treated so well.

No one is this fucking retarded. You are spreading intentional disinfo. We have gobs of Jewish literature from around the time of Christ and before. We have descriptions of the Jewish people from dozens of non-Jewish sources.

Read a single primary source from ancient history.

There were fake Jews, but also lots of real Jews at that time. Like rabbi Gamaliel.

Why do 99% of atheist neckbeards get triggered by the adults discussing serious matters with facts, logic, and evidence?

Why can I not name any atheists besides Stefan Molyneux who have even a basic familiarity with the arguments that theists make?

Call me when you've read, understand, and can discuss Plato, Aristotle, and Thomas Aquinas. Then you'll be taken seriously by the adults.

McMaster definitely worked for Soros. That should tell you plenty to dismiss him as a complete traitor.

Hebrews ≠ Jews. That might be a small or even insignificant difference for you, but for religious as well as ethnic reasons those two should be strictly separated and are not identical. Many Jews today share neither religion nor descendance with the old Hebrews. That's what baffled and continues to baffle many investigators of the Jewish Question. There are squiggly, slimey; neither geentic analysis nor metaphysics seem to grasp them fully. One cannot overstate the importance and the subsequent effects of the destruction of the temple 70AD.

I'd word it differently: today's Jews continue a certain strand of ancient Hebrew existence.

>voat.co/v/pizzatavistock/2051232

it's dead, anyone have the archive?

bump for interest

>voat.co/v/pizzatavistock/2051232

Replace the "tavistock" after "pizza" with "g.a.t.e", no periods between letters.

I've had something similar done to me as a kid. Problem is, I don't remember all of it. Bits and pieces. I remember waking up in a room and not knowing what happened to me for the last few hours and freaking out as a kid, and a teacher leading me back to my classroom. This happened repeatedly, for months.
Strange dreams. It hurts to even think or talk about. I imagine that is intended.

I did not mean to be discouraging. The topic reminded me of that story.

Advice from someone else who has had weird as fuck experiences in my life …

Get a small notebook. Number the pages (if you are under mind control you may rip pages out without knowing, this way you can detect tampering). Keep it secret, preferably locked/hidden secure. Pen and paper is ideal for opsec. It is your new journal. Date each entry. If you don't know where to start, write a timeline of your whole life - what happened in what year. Write down anything you think might be relevant as it happens, or as you remember it. Write about people who have had a large influence on you, especially if it seems unjustified. If you are a drawfag - then draw, point is, do it in your own style. Try to find how things connect. Think - names, dates, locations, dreams/nightmares, insights etc. Family background and history can be very important. The order in that you remember things can also be useful, it can in some cases show yourself you did or didn't imagine it. If you use normie social media, start posting little nuggets of bullshit, and see how/if the bullshit comes back around (it may take years, but you can start laying a groundwork anytime).

Work on building your creativity and self-confidence. You will need every ounce of it when you are in the storm. I can't explain why, but I believe that creative expression is vital - get a creative hobby and dive in. Work on placing yourself in a situation of security and genuine love. Mindfulness - get out of the habit of zoning out (especially to movies/tv/internet etc.), always pay attention to how things affect you psychologically, practice catching triggers in real-time. Spend time in nature, look after yourself physically.

Yours sounds completely different to my experience in 4 different states.

Gate

It's also to keep normal kids away from potential leaders. Groupthink works a lot better when the kids capable of independent thought are removed.

I get how easy it can be to dehumanize most of the people around you. It's absurdly easy, and many people with a right-to-rule or aristocratic mindset would argue it's even a moral imperative to do so. But in the end they are our brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, grandparents, friends, husbands and wives. Showing such contempt and disdain for them does nothing but sow resentment and discontent, which history shows time and time again to sprout forth the unceasing weeds of rebellion. Maybe it's my own mediocrity that ties me to them but how many other people and children out there have untold potential but either ignore it or don't know they have it? Sometimes all it takes is for life to kick you in the ass before those wires in your brain start to straighten out. The kikes subdue the masses with frivolities and those who aren't as easily subjugated are then sheltered from the others and gradually enslaved to the system instead. With the times that are ahead of us now I can see more and more people discovering that they have more than they realize in their heads. These are times where things are becoming alarmingly more black and white by the day, a disturbing but intriguing phenomenon, and as such people will not be able to lie to themselves anymore. When the truth stares them in the face the intelligent will have no other recourse but to grasp it firmly. The others will sink back into their haze and continue on as before. There is one and only one logical emotion in these times and that is outrage. Outrage is an extremely potent emotion for a variety of reasons, suffice it to say that only will be enough to waken those who can be woken. The others will simply have to fend for themselves for the time being

been following this for days, any new news?

Watching the gnosticmedia piece on burningman that ties into Acquino. Some weird allegations in there.

bump

This shit is 100% real. There's recurring themes of satanic child abuse, ties to MK ULTRA and both Aquino's ritual abuse and MK ULTRA involved reports of secretly videotaping abuse in order to blackmail high ranking government officials. You constantly see links to Freemasonry when you look into this stuff.

The only problem is the subject attracts schizophrenics, heavy drug users with fried brains and evangelical christians who babble on about prophecies whose only suggestion is that everyone pray.

I wish there was some place to discuss these things that filtered out the crazies, because it's a real thing but the weirdos just discredit the whole thing and shit up the discussion.

funny that only these groups you are calling out seem to be interested in such topics.

Shamans and wisemen of the old world were proto psychologists which is why they were skillful in the art of getting people to do or believe what they wanted. There are cults that do really have brainwashing in the form of rituals. Modernists laugh off the idea and associate those sort of things with kooks and larping because they see muh psychology and (((psychoanalysis))) are diluted and impractical. Don't expect many people to be interested in such things, only those who have exposed to ultra clans/tribalism, and gangs will understand those things.

MKULTRA is defunct at this point, what most people don't address is the volume of information being stored on computers relating to brain activity. There are probably data centers full of appliance related scans like MRI for different moods and behaviors. Auditory weapons and the like are definitely being developed if they don't already exist, the Jewish brainwashing dream wouldn't be complete without a device that could tune a persons brain into feeling different sensations or inducing thoughts. Things have gotten more tech based, and its not surprising. They just needed time to observe natural behavior, then they gather information on the environment that induced the ideas or feelings relating to the data to replicate it, and eventually have a device which they can use influence people in similar environments. The important thing is that not all environments are the same, not all people thing or believe the same things either, but given that most people are trapped in some sort of metropolitan scape, and a manufactured narrative then its not all that surprising if herd behavior can be engineered by technological means.

Acquino is likely the equivalent of Crowley at this point, whereas Crowley was involved with MI5/MI6. The high chain of command of any military probably isn't what most people expect, there are probably others like him we aren't even aware of.

I don't oppose this thread, because it should be spread farther that the top brass of the military are just as morally and ethically compromised to the tune of pizzagate, pedowood, and Hollywood Satanism as the politicians are. They are all willing servants of the banking class. The high ranking officers would have no problem whatsoever with ordering their grunts to wage war against the American people. They only hesitate because the average grunt is not as compromised as they themselves are, and would statistically refuse such orders and rebel a majority of the time. Believe me, they are doing everything they can to try and change that.

That being said, I'll repeat what I said in the last G.A.T.E. thread: you people have yet to provide a shred of objective evidence that G.A.T.E. is anything but a bunch bullshit a group of autists cooked up to make themselves feel special. Not remembering large parts of your childhood is completely normal. Not remembering most of your education even moreso. People only long-term store information that they find relevant to their interests, and the education system of the last four decades is anything but interesting. The only thing you've poven is that base brats intelligent enough to make it into the standard gifted program offered in all base schools seem to have a slightly higher chance of growing up to be redpilled, but that's not surprising.

What is surprising is that a bunch of self-alledged Holla Forumsacks would form an "I'm Super Special" circlejerk and then call anyone who asks for something tangible to support it a shill or CIA. Which is why I don't think any of you are Holla Forumsacks. You're all newfags who just got here in the last few years.

And it is a circlejerk, because we already know for a fact that a brainwashing program has been formulated and distributed, with funding from DARPA and with plans to use pop culture and mass media entertainment like video games to push it. It's called Common Core, and the target is the entire youth demographic, not just a small part of it. The digging done for GG proved what most of us already knew or suspected at the time, which is why it was so valuable. The part where you go off the rails is where you masturbate your own egos by LARPing as some kind of chosen vanguard of the New World Order that broke the conditioning. The brainwashing is real, but it is not directed at any of you specifically. You aren't that special. And not one among you has yet been able to provide any sort of non-anecdotal evidence to suggest otherwise.

If all of you want to form some kind of group LARP narrative about how you're all the Chosen Ones by virtue of your own intellectual euphoria but they just couldn't contain the psychic powers they deliberately gestated inside of you through secret ass rape when you were children, allowing you to break free of their control and use the post numbers on a Serbian Cuneiform Appreciation forum to summon an Ancient Egyptial Frog God of Chaos to thwart their evil plans, that's great. >>>/x/ is over there. Nobody is stopping you from going the fuck home to where you belong.

Of all the things I've seen people base hypothetical conspiracy theories off of, the short attention span of young children is probably the most absurd. Once upon a time, Holla Forums mocked people who allowed their confirmation biases to rule their beliefs. What happy distant days those were.

Jesus, that's tough. Was in G.A.T.E, and even my Masters classes were like that.

Acquino, Puharich, T-stock, UN, involvement in the formation of G.A.T.E. is proven. Acquino, being involved in esoteric research as well as founding the Temple of Set is proven. More so, Puharich spending his entire career researching psi-phenomena for governments and think tanks is proven, that was his entire focus in his professional life and he was the central figure who shaped the G.A.T.E. program. If you choose to ignore the evidence ok. But don't just keep repeating the lie that it doesn't exist. Really, you should just read the threads since you obviously never have since all of this is contained there (and here in above comments, try reading this thread too maybe).

Nice (((rant)))

Except they're not the only group, just the loudest ones.

I think this is the result of disinfo agents like Robert David Steele bringing up real events and bundling it with 'slave colonies on mars' and other shit that's just meant to discredit which attracts crazies and turns off rational people.

youtu.be/wAGBVtYZeUk?t=2973

from 49:30 mark and beyond

look up The New Phoenix Program on YT and check 49:30 and just after

Look up The New Phoenix Program in YT and check 49:30 and just beyond. >abuse

bump

I was mercilessly mobbed by the entire "americanized"-half of my elementary class (the other half were fresh over the border ESL-ers, and the culture was divided even with homeroom/core integrations), pretty much from second grade on. I also vaguely remember G.A.T.E. stuff, but it was usually a set-aside in-class with more advanced, but irrelevant to the commoners', material. There were a few extra "G.A.T.E." days which had a handful of students involved.
I don't remember much of it because of the mob abuse which stacked on top of a abusive ("discipline") early childhood and alcoholic divorced mother after. I'm pretty much primed for memory issues and other C-PTSD symptoms. It's probably why I was bounced from whatever program/project was recruiting.
Sometimes I wonder if my 'rents didn't fuck up so hard if I would have had a chance at being part of the intelligentsia.
I still sometimes wonder if the intelligentsia has any methods of psychologically unfucking/making useful someone with my profile.
While I smug about it, I actually do hate being a three to four sigma useless NEET permavirgin omega.
Please come sweet release!

That group's communication medium is compromised. The sniff is likely the social media service or the cellular service. (((Someone))) has an eye on them.

THIS IS WHAT A RUSE CRUISE LOOKS LIKE!

To add onto my previous blogpost polite sage now, in the middle of elementary school my teacher pushed my mother to put me on ADHD pills. As I was already the grade-level pariah for some reason I was fidgety as shit and attempted to use disruptive humor as friend-bait didn't work jej, so the instructor either thought I was fruitloops from my behavior or she was one of (((them))) trying to guide my medicating.
Mother took me to a child psych thank spacetime! who, after the first 20 minutes, told her to go home as he's sure she wouldn't want to wait 5+ hours. I also don't remember much, except that I enjoyed myself. Got intensive testing: mathematical, logical, sensory, language, etc. Doc said that I didn't need pills and that she'd be an idiot to put me on them. That year is also when G.A.T.E. stuff pretty much ended for me. My guess is outside interference derailed my path.

I remember doing this in middle school, though I don't believe to be G.A.T.E. related. It was one of those "special" schools with a waiting list a mile long.
Pic related is what I did, since this has become an art thread as per

Damn, too bad it's not on libgen.

ohhhhhkaaayyyyyyy

Let's say I know a lot about Cazadero. Never been to the music camp, but I spent every single summer there as a kid. Everyone thought the camp is sorta weird since you never see any parents, but other than that not many red flags. I gotta go there and poke around this weekend.

Just learned that Saturday 9-9-17 at 8pm Pacific Time (11pm Eastern) Colonel Aquino will be interviewed on the Michael Decon Program– streaming available at that site: michaeldecon[dot]com

Or Hillary Clinton in her 40s.

Found a similar book through my library, it'll take a while for them to transfer it to my campus.

it requires more brains for one to be consciously empathetic
that image was written by a fagot after all

This thread is a perfect example of why Christianity causes schizophrenia in people. And the x/files stories you pathetic anons tell are so obviously in your head.

Glad you found us here. I hope you enjoy our magick. The trick is, you gotta synthesize Christ (logos) while you integrate the shadow, THEN manifest.
etc etc etc

Holy shit, bump. This guy's an MKULTRA goon.

Why did you bump a month-old thread?

To move it up?

Alestor Crowly was a butt magician
Logos is Heraclitus not Jews. Stop stealing our memes Jews.
You can't intergrate Jung with Jew delusions you fucking degenerate (((Gnostic))) Smiley creep. The self is the shadow, and Jesus isn't your self. He's a Rabbi demon.

This is DMT. I've done it a bunch and know exactly what you're talking about. Your brain may be producing more DMT than normal. Your pinneal gland produces excess DMT right before you die. I read in some other thread the pedos expose kids to prolonged torture before they kill them in order to eat the pineal gland of the kids immediately after death. Check out the Alex Jones video about elites and clockwork elves.

sage

kys

Fun fact
Crowley is Bush

a literal satanic witch I know cast a spell on me so I said a rosary last night. So far so good.

your friends

Top Jej
At last I truly see.

OK you niggers need help apparently.

MAQ was one of the three "men who stare at goats" as written of by Jon Ronson
amazon.com/Men-Stare-Goats-Ronson-Paperback/dp/B00IIB4NBK/

Yes MAQ was a disciple of Tony Levy in San Francisco, raped and murdered kids on the Presidio, always got off charges due to high security clearance.

To this day a house at 2430 Leavenworth in SF is owned by one Michael A. Aquino. It's facade is quite creepy lookin.

MAQ has been reported to be the highest ranking member of the NSA and was most recently seen in person at the Camp Williams Utah facility, which it has been learned is tied directly to CERN.

MAQ is featured in the Marshall Thomas documentary "Monarch The New Phoenix Program" featured in this post.

MAQ along with Stubbleboom and Alexander (former Los Alamos head) together formed Psi-Tech as they together with Ingo Swann also formed the First Earth Batallion of Psychic Warriors. Psi-Tech to this day remains a "remote viewing school" headed by Dane Spotts www.remoteviewing.com

I could go on, and on, and on… we have done a TON of research on this fuckwad for decades.

Jesus take the wheel.

I explained this shit to my father and the first thing he noticed were 'Those fucking eyebrows'.
One thing I'll say is hubris will be the end of this man

Obama's officer purgers, and forced retirement of many other civilian contractors had a little known impact. There is actually few in an official capacity that follow this, and as someone is a program with a different scope but share many of the same resources.

Bamp

If you think you have suppressed memories, a competent hypnotist can help bring them out and help you examine them. The mere act of doing so can often cure the problem right then and there.

Look into what hypnosis actually is. It's a natural occurrence due to the nature of our brains, and it happens to us constantly, but is can have especially powerful effects in childhood, because the imprints that form become reinforced over the subsequent decades, while your active memory of the event fades away. If you read about various cases, many of the events that were disrupting peoples lives would be laughable, if not for the fact that the effects ended up being so severe. Things like having physical asthma being cured after tracing back to a memory from birth due to being wrapped up in their umbilical cord and choking.
If you are interested in learning more "Hypnosis: The Application of Ideomotor Techniques" by David B., M.D. Cheek is my favorite. Don't know of any ebooks around though.

Also, make a log of the time and date that night terrors occur. If they have regular pattern, they may be able to be solved simply by have two alarms, one to wake up 15-30 mins before the night terror is likely to occur (you then go back to sleep afterwords) and then one to wake up at your regular time.

Also, I should mention that seeing things during night terrors is common. Hopefully you realize that none of it is actually real.
Feeling full awake, and sometimes partially or completely unable to move while "demons" or "aliens" freak you the fuck out is also common.

Perhaps you can use this to your advantage (see first pic)

You're not joking. The relief from the shit skins and retards was like fresh air instead of crabs in a bucket education. We mostly did puzzles, experiments, civilization scenarios etc. The last one was setting up on mars, but my teacher and I dIdnt agree on certain things. That and I started smokin weed and chasin tail.

I…I don't remember any mindcontrol…

Congratulations, you were part of the control group.

Both my parents and grandparents were airforce, and i was already a part of mensa, albeit the early shit. Im not a genius or anything, but i have a high iq. Got arrested for figthing in my 20s and ended up in the army. Out in college now.

Truly though, there are some SERIOUS fuzzy experiences, especially any contact I had with the airforce, or the bases, when I was a kid. I remember one instance in particular my father taking me to an airfield, and i vividly recall arriving and leaving but absolutly nothing in between. You'd think a kid seeing jets and shit for the first time would stick.

I don't know why but this actually kind of scared me, like I visualized it and it was just.. creepy.. I now have lights turned on and keep looking behind me.

The fuck user? nothing bothers me, especially creepy shit.. but that… just… wut?

Same. I was in "gifted" classes which I believe fell under that same overarching program of classes.

But for me in middle school it was just a specialized "english" class where we did research, read a lot and had to do book reports every two weeks for 4 years, and played games like chess and such occasionally, we also had a debate game we played with buzzers and shit, and so on. The woman teaching it was more interested in teaching us how to learn rather than just teaching us bits of trivial information we'd forget the older we got.

as for elem school.. uh… huh… I can't actually remember what we did back then. i remember playing chess and some other games from time to time.. but.. I cant actually remember what else we did. Weird really, I was in that class room for about an hour every school day for 3 years, but I cant actually remember any of it. Of course I don't remember much from that time to begin with but… well I just seem to be drawing a blank about those classes entirely

Note to self: DO NOT try to have sex with any demon that tries eating my soul.

I wonder if it would be possible to eat it instead.

Don't be scared of astral niggers.

this.. well I can't believe I'm gonna admit I've watched it.. but it reminds me of the first few seasons of supernatural (what can I say? I like the idea of super natural things in general, its how I got to Holla Forums, started on /x/, got linked to Holla Forums one to many times, hung out, stayed forever)

Basically, one of the two main characters was specifically selected by a powerful demon before he was even conceived. A few months after he was born he was given a "gift" by the demon to imbue him with certain powers. From there, the truth was hidden, and he was protected/directed/guided through most of his life by underlings to this demon who would keep tabs on him, manipulate his life, and lead him down a certain path to eventually play out his role (which was bringing about the end times prophecies of the bible basically)

Thats what your statement reminded me of. If you guys believe that (or rather, something similar) is what is going on, I'm not going to argue with you. I've seen to much shit in life that cant be easily explained (if it can at all), so much shit that makes NO sense, and so on, to out right dismiss any belief you may have about these things. Hell maybe that even plays into it, who knows if the original writer of that show was some g.a.t.e. kid or someone who dug into and knew about it all or related shit, and was trying to spread a message.. fuck if I know

ya know, I actually used to be into the whole "OBE/AP"ing threads and discussions on /x/. Tried meditation for a long time, actually had quite a few very.. interesting.. experiences.

I have to much bullshit in my psyche though to make it work.. certain, unmet desires/needs, get in the way. And since that part of you is pretty much just what freud would call the id part of you, I end up with very little control and doing wasteful/stupid shit, and also attracting very unwanted/evil attention because of those base impulses running rampant. Gotta work on dat self control and centeredness I guess.

I thought about this for a bit, the most logical reasoning is that if one of their targets is isolated, there's little risk in the overt monitoring/intimidation. If however they're connected to a hivemind like Holla Forums, the risk sharply climbs: they might start talking. If it's just one target doing so then they'd be ignored as crazy, but if multiple targets see each other posting about it then it'll register that something's up - and they're not alone in that realization. These individuals would then likely begin to collectively analyze the situation and piece things together in ways that the monitor wouldn't want. Their discussions would start to look something like organizing, the one thing they do not want their targets to do against them.

You're still being monitored, but because of your connection to Holla Forums they're afraid (or at least unwilling) to push things too far and backed off as a result. Another way to think about it is that being a part of Holla Forums grants each of us organizational protections. At that point, they likely have correctly understood that the only way to take us down is to take every one of us down at once. They clearly don't think they can get away with it right now or they'd have done it already, but if they did act they'd act against all of us at once. In other words, each of our individual survivals is linked to Holla Forums staying up and operational. Take it down and they have a screen to move in.

None of that proves any of the claims that you're making about yourselves, though. Just the claims about Acquino, which were never disputed.

Good job deflecting attention away from your lack of evidence that you're special snowflakes.

>Nice (((rant)))
I'm not seeing any evidence that you're any more special in the eyes of the subversives than every other white child in Common Core.

Proving that some general is a Satanist sociopath doesn't jive with this group narrative you've constructed about secret assrape, memory modification lights, and a psychic gestalt that you're all members of.

As I suspected, you have nothing really substantial. You can't prove all this bullshit you're peddling about yourselves is true, you only have evidence that other forces and people are involved in dodgy shit, and thus it must logically follow special snowflake psychic gestalt secret assrape we are the chosen rulers of this world.

You have nothing to support this group narrative you've constructed. You just call everyone who disagrees with it or dares to question it stupid, or a kike, or a shill.

>>>/x/

Look up Jacques Vallée, seriously smart man, involved with building arpanet and the first computer mapping of mars…. he has some.. views on it you'd be interested in

Video related (ignore the way the guy presents it, its still relevant)

youtube.com/watch?v=8_2e6fsKs40

The thing to keep in mind at all times is that mass of 'drooling retards' serves a critical purpose in giving tangible power and resources to the leaders among us. Every king needs an army, if our race was nothing but intellectuals we'd have problems presenting a united front against our enemies, it is critical that most people are predisposed towards just falling in line. If those around you are just milling around aimlessly like NPCs, that's our fault for not fulfilling our role as leaders. If you are here, the White race itself has designated you as one of its spearheads, we're the ones who are supposed to lead the rest into battle.

There was a push a while back for all of us to try to get into politics at any level we can, to run for and win anything we can get our hands on. It's the surest way of getting results, and our single best course of action other than dialing up the memetics further.

Would you be so kind as to relate your memory shards? I find that hearing other people's stories can really help jog my own memory.

Also, to help jog the memories of other anons, I'll relate a few of my experiences. If I wrote about the stranger things I've seen, you would not believe it, so instead I'll write about the more believable, mundane things.

When I was a kid, we took a standardized test at my school, a private, catholic school. I got the highest score possible, but was annoyed that nothing seemed to come of it.

As other anons have mentioned, I felt that I was being treated unfairly by my teachers. If anything went wrong, I was always the first suspect, the natural scapegoat. I remember one of my teachers keeping me after class so he could calmly inform me that I would never amount to anything. What a strange thing for a teacher to tell a student.

As time went on, stranger, more unpleasant things began to happen. One day, walking to a friend's house, at the age of 14, a car pulled up to me, a red sedan. It was full of beautiful women. One of them rolled down the window and asked me point blank, "Wanna' suck our dicks?" I remember looking at them, thinking they were more beautiful than any girl at my school, and wtf were they talking about? I said something like, "You don't have dicks," but they insisted they did, and that I should join them. I shook my head, wondering if this was a joke, and they drove off without further incident.

In highschool, in the weight room, one of my friends refused to spot for me while I used the bench press. When I asked him why, he said he couldn't bear to look at my face when I lifted, and that it was like seeing a monster.

Later in life, while with my third (and final) girlfriend, I was on the back porch smoking late at night, when I saw a very bright light in the sky, which I assumed to be either a distant, exploding star, or a moon-related anomaly. As I stared at it, after a few minutes it went from dead motionless, to a lazy lateral drift, and sped up so quickly that it simply disappeared.

Later that night, after falling asleep my then-gf woke me and told me I had been strangling her. I apologized profusely, and she got up to use the bathroom. I sat up in bed, trying to remember what I had dreaming of, but to no avail. When she came back in the room, I lost control of my body and lunged for her, barking like a dog, and chased her out of the apartment. She went over to the neighbors, but never called the police or anything, and we kept dating for about another year.

I have lots of stories like this, but the heavier stuff is either unbelievable or a source of embarassment/pain for me. Hope this helps clear the cobwebs away.

I had a teacher do this as well, on more than one occasion, and more than one teacher actually. But, Both of them are really old and obviously dick starved women who despised the fact I slept through their advanced classes and made As and Bs anyway, and I didn't "respect" them at all.

But one of them had been a teacher since my dad was in school (small town, same school) and it was common knowledge that teacher had fucked several members of at least that classes football team. The other forced us to write in pencil and cursive to "prepare us for college"… my class graduated in 2003.. so yeah, you explain that fucking 1800s logic to me, because she couldnt, and was incredibly pissed off everytime I called her out on her bullshit.

Pretty sure the cursive bitch was also a crypto-kike, she constantly made us read shit that was about sex in some way. Theres the typical "romeo and juliet" stuff, but we'd read that in middle school so WHY we were reading it in 12th grade is … well only because the teacher wanted to get off to pretending to be juliet (yes, she read juliets lines btw, and gave the romeo lines to the "hottest" guy in the class and got super pissy when any of us were grossed out by it). She also made us read "jude the obscure" (which I refused to because I knew what it was) a book about a dude who falls in love with his cousin who hates sex but eventually they have some kids together and shit all goes whacky and people die. Yet another sick fetish of hers, death I mean, most of the shit we had to read was about death and/or sex. The crucible as well, granted a "classic" but also really stupid in its own right and not really at the level of an advanced 12th grade english class. Always about some sick fetish sex in one way another (younger girl much older man, incest, etc). I guarantee you she would have made us read 50 shades if it had been written at the time. But yeah, only kikes and crypto-kikes are into that level of degrading white-male students and forcing them to be exposed to various forms of degeneracy while they get their own sexual fantasies off during it

Your claim was that "G.ATE is a bunch of bullshit".
No. It's called moving the goalposts, and it's why no one likes you.
Reported. Pic related.

Sexuality affects us on a deeper level than anything- emotionally, physically, and spiritually. It is probably the number one tool in the arsenal of these people. It can be a great source of power for a person, but at the same time it can lead to the absolute lowest levels shame and guilt. I had one female teacher like what you're describing, but my guess is that she was a regular horny old woman. Maybe a bit hornier than most. Actually, now that I think about it, there was this one time she was threatening to kick me out of her class if I didn't bow to her… like actually kneeling on the floor in front of her. My piece of shit "friends" all got in on it too, telling me to just do it and get it over with so we could keep being in the class together.
Well, you can imagine why it's not easy to talk about this shit.

I was just gonna post that my nigga

Checked
Ex Mormon faggot here. Same. GATE since kindergarten and musically gifted (violin/viola/piano). At least twenty or thirty times in class growing up the teacher would get called to the office by the intercom lady and without fail she would have me come up to the front of the class and read from the book , ask questions , lead the discussion and then come back in and take over like nothing has happened. Also strange group and one on one and solo tasks and games and interviews ALL THE FUCKING TIME
Had a stake president and bishop of the local "ward" I was in tell me I was going to hell at age 18 (oldfaggot now) and I said that's cool , fuck you both , walked out of the bishops office with those heavy heavy oak doors and slammed the fuck out of it. The stake pres had the audacity the next day at church to tell my Dad that I was a fine young man and was going places. That sowed some bad feelings cause they never let me serve a mission and all that. I had to explain to my dad that in my "worthiness" interview I was actually honest about smoking pot from time to time and messing around with my high school gf. None of my buddies told the truth and they all got to go to cool foreign countries etc. looking back on it now my Dad and I have a stronger relationship now because I told him the truth back then.
tl;dr this gate shit is real , we were selected for some crazy shit
pee pee poo poo pissssss

Holla Forums always shits on Ayn Rand, but this is basically the same with even less compassion

and is 100% correct

My issue with Rand wasn't that she didn't see the problem with a single (((exception))), my issue is that her solutions were fucking awful.

They seem to have a deep fascination with organized religion. Interestingly, the community in which I grew up was about half Catholic, half Mormon, and most of my childhood friends were Mormon. Does your dad work for any of these organizations?

>hroldblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/17/organisations-practising-trauma-based-mind-control/

My daddy used to be pretty deep into the mil-industrail complex, fwiw. The stuff I know about it pretty neat, but there's a lot he simply cannot talk about.

Dad owns a small shop (gotta be vague opsec and such) of some kind and I get to work with him every day. It's pretty god damned awesome.
Yes they're incredibly interested in organized religion. Also to the dude that posted the demon on the chest holy fucking shit. Holy shit. That exact thing happened to me in the middle of the night. Right on my fucking chest and I couldn't breathe. It was total black though no features

I think I'm older than a lot of you anons and in the 80's I was in a "special" program for gifted students called Project Search.
I mostly remember things like problem solving, being shown weird contraptions and trying to figure out how they work, watching nature programs, etc.
The really weird part is we used to go on field trips a lot but I don't remember them. I can remember trips with the regular class but not these.
The only memory I have is going to some kind of museum that was in deep woods. Well I'm pretty sure we were told that's what it was, I don't know for sure if it was a museum. I remember specifically being in thick woods. Then I remember some kind of display with colored shapes that you could mess with. And lastly I remember a pedestal with some kind of controls on it. No memory of what the place looked like inside or outside, talking to friends, teachers, gift shop, etc. None of that. It's always really puzzled me and to this day it pops in my brain and I try really hard to remember more, but I can't. It's not like I was a toddler, I had to be at least 4th grade, possibly 5th. I generally have a decent memory, even remembering things that happened to me while I was still in a crib, to my family's shock I might add.

I see the small cube as actually being a cube-shape chunk taken out of the larger cube.

That's a very interesting archive.

Reading through the entirety of this thread has given me a lot to think about. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure my existence through public schooling was a gigantic paradox, much like this life. Early on, growing up closeby black ghettos and projects in the early 90s had many people close-knit, unlike today, due to all the gangbanging and raucous activity. I went to a public school flooded with blacks and a trace of mexicans. Us whites were the sprinkles of salt in a patch full of pepper. It would be trivial that once I was getting through kindergarten that they began to analyze me more, throwing their resources in monitoring my activity. They eventually sanctioned me from children in that period through first grade, due to appearing "special". I was writing words completely different than others, had a very hyperactive mindset (very talkative in classes, almost a jester but more reserved than such). They began to cut me off more from the other children. Then, they began to introduce to us hyperactives the lovely dexamphetamine known as Adderall. We would have daily rounds of going to the nurse for administering to us. No hiding it, now! You had to swallow that fucking disgrace, and they would ensure that with a stazi mentality. I wrote 'suicide' in 1st grade, alarming everyone. The principal, friends with my brother's father, was hellbent on passive punishment, and got to the point that one form of it was consuming bread and water during some "discipline lunch".

Transferred schools, I was under the guise of hyperactive child still. Made plenty of female friends like a cakewalk. I met so many troubled children, indoctrinated with the shit teaching methods. Some of the grade teachers had some pretty fucked up mondsets. Behavioral documents, all the time. I was known as a trouble kid most of my school life until grad, there was no escape. The system would bear its fangs if I wasn't to become its surrogate. Even friends snitched over time on me. I always had eyes in the back of my head, sensing with a profound intuition. Good at mathematics early on, not so much now. I fondly remember them persuading to join their tavistock group through elementary. I was held under an invisible microscope wherever these feet carried. A group, titled "504", was a behavioral group aimed at correcting behavior in "unruly" students. They put my mother through ten kinds of hell. Just so much of this is bringing back memories, which has always been one of the strongest aspects.

So strong, I even recall 9/11 happening. Before, I watched the matrix movie around age 9 and it was such a subtle movie. I visibly remember vomitting that night from stomach troubles. It happened, the screen turned on to the tv, and I witnessed this. A child, in advanced reading and other courses grade levels above mine, seeing this happen. But my reaction I still question…severely. I was clapping…the students all looked to me, completely shocked, as I thought it was a movie. My mind honestly interpreted as a from a film. My years grew darker, eventually graduating and going through homeschool my middle school years (thank the stars, saved a lot of faggotry from having to be experienced) up until 8th grade. Still an outsider.

I was always an outsider. Yet blending in was so easy, going from clique to clique over the years. It felt like a game, looking back on it. All of it felt so surreal.

I was most likely a victim of sorts diring the earlier years from certain experiences, and this has made the reflections become stronger. Never fitting in, but never completely hated. School years were such trivial brainwash.

Holla Forums is not your blog, cancer.

Bump

When this guy croaks he'll be eligible for a satanic headstone at Arlington. That should an interesting news story.

Have you ever been given a lavish gift out of the blue by a total stranger?

Jesus fuck man , really activated my almond there. I'm a pretty lucky guy and have been my whole life. Not lavish as in monetary gift and not by any strangers I remember. Hmmmm.

Heiled

This is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. Congratulations user. Cannot unsee. More please.

is that pic real?