What are some real /k/ FPS games out there besides Arma?

What are some real /k/ FPS games out there besides Arma?
Really wanna operate operationally while doing operations and dont want to go through the autism of Arma of the casul of Bf series

Help a brotha out

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.io/r/8f7Qyq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rainbow six siege

Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. All new RS games are shit.

RO2

Unturned.

World of Guns
Receiver

I've heard good things about those SWAT games, but it's not exactly military, if that's what you're looking for.

weapon physics may be realistic but the game is boring as shit. The only way to have some fun while playing would be to play with atleast 4 people you know

I want an FPS with realistic ballistics and hitboxes, but unrealistic cuhrayzee movement.

As you can see, nobody in this thread can give you a proper answer.

Why? Because arma's an overrated piece of garbage and Bohemia Interactive are the Kings of Hacks.

Pic related, an actual fucking FPS that invented/standardized a bunch of OPERATOR techniques that are norm nowadays.

It doesn't have to be good if it's famous. People will praise arma regardless. 75% of people who cum over this game have probably never even played it, or saw it on youtube.

Like LOTR is a masterpiece when it's just a whacky yet pretentious fantasy book.

Like the Beatles are great legends when musically speaking they're below One Direction.

They came out at the right time and the generation at the time idealized them.

And as decades passed, they got a reputation of being "revolutionary" while in fact they are artistically equivalent to modern day garbage.

"Contrarian" is just a term people use when they're being challenged on arguments that to them must be untouchable. It's a neologism that's as cancerous as it gets.

It's anti-intellectual by definition, because it negates any possibility of discussion without being ad hominem'd by the masses.

Delta Force series. Projectile drops, adjustable scope, one shot kill with any bullet bigger than 9 mm, and one man operation. Shame they don't make these kind of games anymore, the AI could get some improvement these days.

That sounds fucking stupid. It won't work.

But don't you see? Fallout 4 is the best FPS out there! And it even has role-playing elements!

You should seriously consider buying Fallout 4, you should all consider it.

Fallout 3/NV fucked up at the enemy movement and behaviors. Fallout 4 fucked up the RPG mechanics.

Fuck you, I'll make it work.

Squad and Project Reality.

Has /k/ ever fapped to a fantasy of their all-time favorite gun turning into a sexy cock hungry waifubot?

Completely curious. I would not be surprised in the slightest.

go play splatoon, manchild

what the fuck are you even on about

Name a concept that someone hasn't beat their dick to.

No, they fap to the actual gun itself, as in their operation, parts, design and ergonomics.

You never fucked a gun have you?

the cap of the strelok who fucked his nugget

post it, I know one of you faggots has it

Ayy

Nah, I just fap to the actual gun. I have slept with my rifle in bed before, but mostly because I was drunk and/or paranoid after moving someplace new or sketchy.

I can't find that one, but I do have this.

No that but something else.

You never saw the deer lure screencap, did you?

Have you tried enlisting?

It won't work because it's pointless to put realistic ballistics in close quarter fast paced combat games. Bullet velocity and behaviors only affect long distance combat. It won't feel much different from your usual simplified gun handling in arcade FPS games, it's a waste of resource.

Realistic gun animation and kickback though, that's worth a try.

this
either killing gooks or killing the american swine

either fighting for nazi germany or fighting for soviet russia

and the teamspeak conversations are hilarious people roleplaying while other people are trying to actually win

funniest i remember was "oh stupid american with your big penises can't take our point stupid american with your big giant penises? so saaad" all with a asian accent

you know if you sprint while holding down the melee button you charge with your gun ready to stab for a banzai charge breddy gool

oh yeah and the guns are accurate too i guess

Please tell me people still play this game

Show me a sexy gun then. I'm curious if even Palcomix could make one look fuckable.

they do 1500-2000 everyday
jump right in

escape from tarkov is looking to be a nice game. i don't believe they have a release date set.

Squad, Insurgency, SWAT 4 (pirate it, not for sale anywhere)

I'm 85% sure this is well crafted bait, but know if I stepped outside of 8ch this would be unironic. you gave me a sad feeling either way.

I can safely say you're full of shit and ARMA can be incredibly fun and engaging.

people still play Project reality?

Tarkov looks like a kick ass mix of Stalker and Arma. Shame it will probably be another Star citizen and never get released.

guns are also boring as shit, lol just master a katana no one will be able to stand against you

Tarkov who?

It's odd how much they put into the weapons relative to the look of the thing. Fairly stupid how they handle durability though. Should have gone full on with stripping down your raifu and cleaning her up after a hard workout.

Both SWAT 3 and SWAT 4 are highly recommended. SP and COOP are equally entertaining. You'd probably want to start with 4 since there's no need to play them in order.

Shouldn't you be off ruining Holla Forums with this pasta instead?

Upotte!! is better

I'd agree, 3 is almost an entirely different thing. The ballistics, AI, overall interaction with the environment and operations are more serious.

It's also a little less easy to control your men in my experience. It does have the superior coop experience but it's better to get everyone to learn on 4 first.

I haven't tried 2 and 1 is a FMV 'game' I've also not touched so no idea on them.

Rainbow Six
Rainbow Six: Eagle Watch
Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
Rainbow Six: Urban Operations
Rainbow Six: Covert Ops Essentials
Rainbow Six: Black Thorn
Rainbow Six: Takedown Missions in Korea
There was a fanmade hack/mod that combined all of the above into a single game called "Rainbow Six: Black Ops", but the forum it was hosted on shutdown. There were two versions, one with the Korean expansion and one without.
Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield
Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword
Rainbow Six 3: Iron Wrath
SWAT 3
SWAT 4
SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate
Operation Flashpoint/ARMA Cold War Crisis
ARMA
ARMA 2
ARMA 3
Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe
Hidden and Dangerous 2
Ghost Recon
Ghost Recon: Desert Siege
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Delta Force
Delta Force 2
Delta Force: Land Warrior
Delta Force: Task Force Dagger

I find it way easier in 3, the stacking AI especially is so vastly superior to how it is in 4. Plus the number based context menu with both teams selectable without delay makes it much, much easier to do synchronized entries; you can just go through the menu, remember the number combination, reset and punch it in and have both doors open within a quarter of a second of each other. Swat 4's slight delay on the menu for switching team order made it difficult to get a synch within a second, that combined with 4's stacking AI occasionally making officers stand right in front of a door to open it led to some frustrations. I almost always went with single element breaches in 4 because of how bad synchronised ones could be, often one element would flash or sting the other.

My main problem with 3 is how out of date tech is, the mirror on a stick feels pretty ghetto and I really miss the taser when I play 3, though I think the pepper gun in 4 was completely unrealistic and overpowered, there's a reason why they're barely ever used IRL. 4 has much less over the top terrorist/bomb type missions which I very much appreciate. 4 still needs a glowstick mod though, half the fun of clearing rooms in 3 is backtracking and seeing the place empty of suspects and with illuminated doorways, feels like success.

That's more or less my experience. Most of my time in 4 was spent in coop for that very reason, in fact.

Also the Tenement mission and the serial killer mission were top tier in terms of atmosphere.

This, if you are too pleb for ARMA but not pleb enough for BF / CoD Squad fills the middle ground perfectly.

Every /k/ thread

We are immune to it now, like the FO3 shotgun.

There exists an SMG thats cocked by the way of rocking the foregrip.

Someone explain to me if Shadow is holding it right or wrong.

Only my boyfriend is /k/, I need to learn about guns.

If only it wasn't unoptimized garbage.

This issue with it is it's a AR platform with a pistol cartridge mag (conversions for this do exist) and he charges it by pumping the foregrip (this is not a thing on any AR platform and isn't common on any assault rifle or SMG).

ITs early axis man. I sure hope there arent any people dumb enough to fall for that these days now

The US military has a game franchise called America's Army, which isn't terrible. There's also games by Novalogic like the Delta Forces series and Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising. Once in a blue moon, someone hosts a game of Joint Ops.

Check out Far Cry 2 while you're at it. It's not as tactical as something like ARMA, but a great survival game when you play on the highest difficulty.

Your /k/ is weak

What is it?

if youre immune go ahead and post it

Look at this shit, LOOK AT IT.

What a fucking qt.

He also inserts the mag as deep as it should go, and then slams it in deeper.

That sucks, was up as recent as around this time last year. Here's a vola link: volafile.io/r/8f7Qyq

That does look nice.

Not him but sure.

There is nothing wrong with early access, you just need to research the game and see if the devs seem competent, the people that get burnt by early access are the ones that don't bother to spend 30 minutes on the forum looking at progress

I said "isn't common" for a reason, if it was never I would have said never.

Shame about the huge idiot scratch on the slide.

Look at this beauty. Nadsi Germany Hi-Power.

It's a shit game and not realistic at all.

This is some well constructed bait, even the spacing between lines makes it more triggering

And enemy movement, AI is still as bad if not worse, often getting frozen in place or exposing themselves way too much. Some melee enemies are a bit better, but that's about it.

This.

You mean Dayz without even trying to have zombies? It will be shit.

I play ARMA a lot (easily over 900 hours on 2, a bit less than half of that on 3), but the game/simulator is shit on a lot of aspects, specially at a technical level. Bohemia is run by a bunch of lazy faggots and hacks. Still, there is very little competition at what ARMA does, Squad is just not the same (at least yet).

Is there a delta force game other than black hawk down which has a working multiplayer?
I want to coop the missions.
Tried once with df2 and some hacky tricks but it was kinda unstable.

/k/ likes stalker and far cry 2 a lot, try that. they aren't operator games though

high effort low quality bait. 1/10 for making me reply

I've played thousands of hours of ArmA, starting with late OFP. BI started as a garage company, keeps iterating every title. every launch has had bugs and problems, but each less than the last. ArmA 1 was a struggle, better with patches. ArmA2, decent on release, better with patches. ArmA3 was pretty spot on, better than an AAA release.
honestly BI is fantastic, the example of a dedicated niche studio. nothing else attempts the scale and scope of OFP/ArmA.

It's a testament to the reflective autism that is /k/

.t /k/

People bait like that for attention, you all give him attention.

Homefront the Revolution
No seriously. It's far more realistic than call of duty.

Yea, the game has surprisingly good gunplay. I especially like manually loading your magazines with ammunition you find lying around.