Iwata's legacy

"Children can enjoy 'Pokemon Go' without spending too much money. This is probably what Iwata-san aimed for," said an executive at a game-related company who knew Iwata well.

[ archive.is/ku4pL ]

how do you feel about this?

Makes me glad I'm white and not dying of cancer because of my genetics.

Not shocked anymore. For as much as I love some of the things Iwata has done, especially the magic he did with Gold/Silver, the 3DS and Wii U ranged from good, to underwhelming, to complete shit.

Why do you feel the need to shitpost in every thread? Are you Australian?

Eh, pokego ain't too bad for a mobile game. At least it's getting autists outside the house and weeding out the retards. I play every now and then when I'm outside and see a Pokémon where I'm eating or taking a shit.

I mean, please understand: they resisted that app shit forever. They (him and other execs) took pay cuts when shit underperformed. They needed to do something. Also as far as the criticism that Nintendo just recycles the same IPs with little change, standard full new editions of the main games are probably just ones that fit best. And he was, you know, dying and knew it and worked until the literal end.

But Pokemon Go and the upcoming apps still bother me despite Go being not bad at all for a mobile game, and there's no doubt they will but some kind of dent in sales for both games and handheld sales of 3DS and NX. How much? Who knows?

I get pushing back against the overly worshipful stuff but this is just edgy garbage. I hope you are underage b& because otherwise I'm embarrassed for you.

But user, it is mobile trash.

Ssssh, I don't think he knows that.

Who the fuck cares about you or if you are white?

Eh, I'll give you that. I've seen my friends play because now that's literally all they do every fucking time we go out and from what I've seen it's not AS braindead as I imagined.
Please kill yourself.

Reminder: shills roam this place, as do shitposters. Don't be a hothead

Poor Iwata. Worked hard with the sole goal of making fun games, and was taken early. Hopefully more people step up with that same goal in mind.

nobody, but you cared enough \ to get triggered

There has been a weird uptick in "i dont like thing so Ill shitpost in thread about thing" this morning across the board, usually by singular (1)s.

When will 13 year olds learn that all of pokemon is shit?

Thats pretty fucking sad, the fact that he worked from his hospital bed weeks before dying speak alot about his dedication to his company and work.

You're a good example of what I'm talking about

All they had to do was make pokemon real.

That's been happening for months now. If not longer.

How can you be white when you sound like a nigger?

Iwata was the programmer for Rollerball on the MSX and Pinball for the NES and those have really good physics. It must not have been an easy feat back in the day to put that in.

im glad this greedy gook jew went to hell for all the anti-customer shit he pulled

literally just pinball, nothing impressive, call me when there's more than a single dynamic object.

such as

This was back in the 80's. Here's Atari pinball for a comparison.

Pokemon Go can make enourmous amounts of shekels if it makes smart exclusive deals with businesses or governments to help them boost their floor traffic or tourism.

Top kek

not including a power adapter with a 3ds, disc-locked-content that can only be used when you buy shitty toys, censorship translations, region lock off the top of my head

False. Even retards aren't immune to cancer.

Kind of funny considering your image.

The fuck

That's either sheer determination, a symptom of Japan's horrid work culture, or… I don't know, but it's fucking something. At least it succeeded.

GOfags are cancer, they're the cancer ruining Pokemon aside from Genwunners.

Don't get me wrong, Iwata's pinball is alright, the curved surfaces were probably a pain in the ass to get working correctly, but it's not that amazing.

Iwata was cancer. Last good Nintendo system was the Gameboy Advance. I'm glad that faggot is dead and buried.

Iwata is infallible. He clearly saw what Pokemon Go would become and objected. Then he was killed. Miyamoto is a traitor. Gunpei's death wasn't an accident either.

You think Miyamoto is part of the Yakuza or something?

It's been rumoured that Yamauchi had Yakuza ties and he had Gunpei Yokoi whacked.

It wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo was still in bed with the mafia because their business model seems to take inspiration from them (It particularly shows in their enmity towards video rental stores and fan projects).

Cancer as president of cancer as a person? I'm curious as to how you define "cancer".

Fuck that, he went on to be producer for the much more interesting NES version.

bump

I can tell Pokemon GO could have been a good game. But they went out of their way to make it not fun.

how so

second exodus

The Japanese games industry has way more soul than the western one ever will.

OH fuck off, stop attributing every success to this woofter

Its the no-named employees that work themselves to the bone who are to thank, not this cg banana holding chucklefuck.

I'm glad he's dead, fuck him.

Reminder that all the butthurt from fans about that shitty new 3DS Metroid game stressed Iwata to the point where he could no longer fight the cancer and died.

I never understood why Metroid fans got shit for being pissed about their franchise being butchered. Meanwhile is any other fanbase gets mad at their shit everyone is on their side.

not true, classic DKC fans cant express their disgust for the new incarnation without being attacked by rabid fanboys

it looks and plays like shit and has none of the charm of the original

are there just fewer metroid fans? maybe Holla Forums doesnt tend to attract them? would be odd, id expect the opposite

subjective, I like it
so fucking truth, it hurts

I thought the same when i first saw these new donkey kongs but i never really got into the series other than playing DKC2 back on the snes.

We used to have Metroid threads back in the day but recently they get shit posted and anyone who doesn't like it gets called an sjw.

kek

thats why we have filters and reporting. shit posting is actually against the rules